Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five job five six fifty five. Now we are doing a ticket giveaway. Now this is actually a good show. Could you imagine seeing Neo and all the songs that he, you know, made huge hits with Akon on Wednesday? Whoever loses this five at six fifty five will be the winner of that along with a big boy gift card. Nick's going for four. He doesn't want that prize. He wants to play, right, Nick, Let's do it all right. You're Friday, Happy Friday. Your challenger Ron from the West Side. What's going on? Ron?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Poppel?
Speaker 2: Hey? K talb Any too real quick? It says here that you're a golf superintendent at a golf course.
Speaker 1: Which golf course? And can you get me on it? Fellows speaking Canyon and I'm venturing to get you to come. You can golf with for free with me. I love it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm gonna bring pl Terry Woods with me. Okay, So we're gonna golf there after the Rocket Classic next week, so we'll get out all right.
Speaker 1: The beautiful thing is, I know I'm worse than you bro.
Speaker 2: So you, buddy, seriously, you're gonna you know what a golf superintendent does. No, They actually make sure that the course is nice. This guy's gonna hate me. All right, Nick, you're in a soundproof area. I'm gonna lock you up right now. Let's begin the contest. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. Question number one. Last night, the Detroit Tigers pulled off a win over the Royals. What city do the Royals represent?
Speaker 1: Stands the city? Come out? Bro? Give me more speech one, give me more sports one? All right?
Speaker 2: Question number two. Beyonce's dad says the former girl group that she was part of is going to drop remixes within the next thirty days.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about that. What was that? What was that girl group? Called?
Speaker 2: Definite?
Speaker 1: Needs to question? You read Deli?
Speaker 2: Question number three, This actor who starred in the popular series Ted Lasso revealed he turned down doing a fourth season even though he was offered a million dollars per episode paycheck?
Speaker 1: Who is he? Three seconds? Three?
Speaker 2: Who is Ted Lasso? Question number four? Comic Con is happening right now in San Diego. What does the con in Comic Con stand for three seconds three two convention and question number five today is National Tequila Day.
Speaker 1: Ye spell tequila? Come on, I'm dyslectic t eq.
Speaker 2: Let's let's bring the champ back from a sound for area. Ron. They were easy for you, which is why you got a PARTMC five out of five, Nick, five, five out of five. Okay, so let's see what happens here. It's coming down to gotta be perfect. Question number one, Nick, last night, the Detroit Tigers pulled off a win over the Royals. What city do the Royals represent?
Speaker 1: Three seconds three? Kansas City? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought that was the one question number Question number two, Beyonce's dad says the former girl group that she was part of is going to drop remixes within the next thirty days.
Speaker 1: What was that group called? Des Child? Yes?
Speaker 2: Question number three This actor who starred in the popular series Ted Lasso Review, he turned down a fourth season even though they were going to offer him million dollars per episode?
Speaker 1: Who is he Jason Todayki?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Three to three.
Speaker 2: You've got to get these next two questions right in order to be our champion.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yep?
Speaker 2: Question number four Comic Con is happening right now in San Diego. What does the con and Comic con stand for?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 2: Conn?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh god, are you sweating? Oh dripping? Last question.
Speaker 2: If you get it right, you will be back Monday morning and going for double digits. If you miss it, Nick, you're going to see Acon and Neo and eating a big boy and Ron is back with us next week.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Right Today is National Tequila Day. The question spelled tequila e E q U.
Speaker 1: I l A. I am bummed that Ron didn't win out.
Speaker 2: You got to come back and play again, Ron, because I want to be able to have a personal connection to a great golf course in Canton, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Buddy, I appreciate you so much. Man. Thanks, Thanks Ron on the side, Here we go in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five