Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I was looking at today's big news story, which it seems like it's all they're talking about on the big national shows. But it's about the blizzard that is affecting the East Coast. And I'm thinking to myself, that is pretty much a Wednesday in Grand Rapids. And then I just looked at the snow totals. Do you see the snow totals at all? Oh no, they're saying twenty three to thirty inches of snow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did your two feet of snow?
Speaker 4: I mean that's I mean, is that coming r W?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's it's this was just hanging out on the East coast.
Speaker 1: We got a little bit of it yesterday.
Speaker 2: But the funny thing is that this this snow is so crazy. It's crippling, they say, the entire East coast. They say that they have now in Manhattan they have never had thirteen to seventeen inches of snow, which is interesting because you cannot find places to put that snow, like they have to burn that stuff off. And did you see last week or two or a week and a half ago there was so much snow. I guess that we've had so far in New York that when the snow finally melted from the warm ups that we had, they found poop all over the place.
Speaker 3: That's my backyard. I did scary. It was scary last week when the snow melted.
Speaker 1: There's so much pop.
Speaker 2: This is on sidewalks, though, they're saying on the sidewalks of New York this is the case.
Speaker 1: Is it really? Or is it poop all over the place?
Speaker 5: I think some of them might be human too.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well, you know, I guess, although you know it's funny, I've never pooped outdoors like I've pooped myself on.
Speaker 3: Your bucket list to do and check off.
Speaker 2: You're not alone in that, no, But I've never, like, like have you ever? I mean, I've peed outdoors numerous times. I don't think there's a golf game that I've ever had that I didn't have to pee in a tree. But I've never literally just gone and took a crap somewhere on the side.
Speaker 1: Of the road.
Speaker 4: I don't think I could, like, especially if you don't had napkins, Like I don't want that in.
Speaker 1: My ass, Like, you can't just away.
Speaker 2: So if you are ever driving with me, know that you're safe to poop because I have dude wipes in my center council, but I use them purely for when I spill on myself fast food. But I've never But if you ever did need to go to the duty on the side of the road, where would you duty?
Speaker 1: Would you duty? Like? Like if you had the duty and you're walking down I don't know.
Speaker 2: Grash it not a perfect street sign.
Speaker 3: A container in one of the garbage cans.
Speaker 4: It that way you say, you said, look in the garbage can for a container. Yes, no, I'm not going in the trash can.
Speaker 1: I'm taking it. I'm taking a grash it on grash it.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you go in the trash can. You take something out of the trash can and take it to a private place.
Speaker 2: Shannon, I saw this thing yesterday that I was going to actually send to Chelsea as a thing that I would like her to purchase for me. It was and I don't know if anybody's gotten this at all on their Instagram, but if you haven't, you're going to get it now because I'm talking about it. It's this device ice that men and women so penises or vaginas can use in what it is it's it's a yellow tube and you can pull it like an accordion or like an accordion.
Speaker 1: Saw that. Did you see that? I just saw that.
Speaker 2: And you can pull it all the way out and make it huge and you can pee into it. It will fill, it will fit enough pee from the human bladder, and then you can seal the top and dump it out at the next stop that you have to don't did you What do you think of that cav Would you ever get that and put it in your car?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: But I think I think if you got, you know, a big fat bladder, and you'll know how to contain yourself. I can see this being very useful. I will say this. I tried to pee.
Speaker 1: It was a what was that? It was an Afrofest or one of them.
Speaker 4: Was like the first year when they had Burnu Boy performance and I went out there. I'm out there for hours, bro and I saw so many people I knew, and I was just chilling in the back by the alcohol and people were buying me drinks and I'm just drinking, having a good time. When I got to the car, I had to pee. Man, I overflow my Kroger water bottle. That extendo thing. You talking the ball because I had too much for the bottle.
Speaker 2: It's funny that you say that that because I've had like a big, large size McDonald's drink, drank the whole thing on a car ride and then had to peeve pete. I'm like, wait a second, there's more than what was in the drink. I didn't realize what was going to wipes. Yeah, you're getting to the top, all right, So this is so random. We're going to be doing the dirty air in a second. But are there any women that have ever dutied outside? And I'd say that only because I know there's construction workers that have dutied on the on something, you know what I mean, Like not.
Speaker 5: Any some women do it before when we were on the boat and like we didn't have a bath throat. Yeah, they like go in a bag.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Like squat in a bag. I don't know, put it in the garbage or something.
Speaker 1: I thought I was about to say the lake.
Speaker 5: No spot somewhere in the boat and go in a bag.
Speaker 1: But what lakes were talking about?
Speaker 2: Pintiac Lake, by the way, Haniak Lake's a shallow lake too. If you did doty off the side. You'd still see it floating, floating right there. What's up, Jody, how you doing? It's mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: Oh god, this is horrible.
Speaker 7: Oh I wish that would have been anonymous.
Speaker 8: I was about.
Speaker 6: Fifteen, sixteen years old dating a senior in high school and we were at his house, his Halloween party. He had one bathroom, and you know how else women are. I'm like, oh my god, Oh my god, and I'm getting the cramp.
Speaker 1: Dump that. Sorry, we're gonna dump that.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: You were like at the party and you said, holy spit, which go ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: And I'm like everybody's there, like everybody from school, like I hung out with.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, there's no way, Like, there's one bathroom. I can't hold it. I'm gonna end up.
Speaker 7: Sitting in my hands.
Speaker 1: Over the place.
Speaker 6: So I run out and I literally I went in front of the house next to a tree. I made sure I ran into the bathroom first and grab toilet paper. It was like a shoe. Oh, it was like a volcano.
Speaker 9: That was sitting there.
Speaker 8: Wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, if you went to the bathroom to get the toilet paper, why didn't you just tell the person that was in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Get the hell out. I gotta go.
Speaker 6: Because it's embarrassing my sit. I never said it didn't sink.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, So you didn't want to do it in the house to make an embarrassment.
Speaker 1: You want to do it and went outside.
Speaker 6: So so I go outside.
Speaker 7: I spend the night there because I'm drinking Boons Farm Strawberry Hill, Boon's Farm. And the next day there's dogs. I'm not gonna go on.
Speaker 2: Like her strawberries. Jody, You're my kind of girl. What's what's up, Raquel?
Speaker 1: How you doing, Hey, Mojo?
Speaker 8: Long time no talk.
Speaker 2: It's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: But I was in the army and they gave us women these little funnels, no lie they were pink plastic funnels and at the end there was.
Speaker 1: A rubber hose.
Speaker 9: So when we would drive in these convoys, they didn't want us to stop. So we had a peet in bottles.
Speaker 6: And I remember one time that I really had to pee. I had the lieutenant next to me, I had the medic behind me, and I try.
Speaker 8: To use the funnel.
Speaker 6: I pede and I looked in the bottle and there's no urine in the bottle.
Speaker 8: But I was so sweaty that I had no idea like if it was sweat or.
Speaker 1: So, you need this?
Speaker 2: You need this device that I saw on Instagram. I'm telling you, Kevin and I saw this saying that does it not look like a wonderful device? Car?
Speaker 1: It's very useful. I can't remember, Shannon, if it had a name.
Speaker 2: According all I kept make me think was that Mike over at Gordon Chevrolation. Include it in the purchase of a car, you know what I mean? Like, have it be that if you buy a car, you get the pea stick for free?
Speaker 1: What's going on, Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 8: I'm fine.
Speaker 9: How about yourself?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? Sarah. Please keep it as clean as possible. Did you do the outdoors? Yes?
Speaker 8: I did, I kind of girl explained to you. And rafting, okay, yeah, everybody brings.
Speaker 9: Their own food. So we're eating and all of a sudden, I feel myself getting a bubble gus, oh God, and I'm trying to hold my breath, praying that this is not about happened.
Speaker 1: But it did.
Speaker 9: And my my raft, my little thing I was on with full of poop.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 9: I tried to play it off. I'm flipping over, so won't nobody see it? But when I flipped it over, all the brown stuff came out.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, all right in the.
Speaker 1: Right away.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you this is why I will never go to raft Off. Everybody always asked me, Hey, east Side guys, you got to come out here, Mojo you bean love listeners will love you people duty on raft Off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not that I.
Speaker 9: Tried to play it off, but it didn't. You know, I was praying it didn't happen, but it did. And I know they're not listening because all of them was like, my god, it was all right for them, No hold hand and go out there and pee together. But you may tell me I can't poo on.
Speaker 2: This is, by the way, our listeners, we need to come up with Instead of dude wipes, we should have like wipes for women.
Speaker 1: Women.
Speaker 2: Women need wipes to tag it to right. When we used to do those contests, like remember that we were it was like the Endurance contest and.
Speaker 3: They had like four minutes to go to the bathroom every couple of hours or something.
Speaker 2: That was one of the one of the rules in the contest that Cody had to come up with was if you defecate yourself out of the contest, because people were thinking that that that's that's how they could Winkay, hey, where are you from?
Speaker 8: I am from Detroit.
Speaker 1: My kind of girl likes to call up Mojo in the morning to admit that you have pooped in your car.
Speaker 8: I had to poop in my car, okay. So we went to go and get our breaks done by a local person, and I decided to stay in the car because I had my child in the car, who was, you know, an infant at the time, and you know, I'm staying in the car. The cars twice stood up in the front. You know, they're doing everything, and he was taking four ever and I don't remember if I ate something or what, but my stomach was doing all sorts of dances. And I'm in the back just like, I can't hold this anymore, and I'm not going in that house because it looks a little sketchy. So I crawled to the back, doing my best not to rock the car because I'm like seeing too many final destination movies, so I'm like going to the back of the car. I had to do my thing. We thankfully, we had like these big construction, like trash bags in the back. So I kind of just made my own makeshift toilet. I scooped the front the passenger seat in the front of me forward as much as I could so I can have some space to kind of like dangle my butt over it. And I had this.
Speaker 2: The car was up on blocks or something at the time that it was getting done.
Speaker 8: It was on a jack.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how would you like to be the guy underneath the jack fixing the car? This is what you're doing?
Speaker 8: Windows in the back. So thankfully I was happy for that, but it was it was definitely a sweaty moment.
Speaker 2: When he lets the jack down and you got out. Did you ask him if you could put something in his garbage can?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: You took it home, took it somewhere else.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I had a new I had a newborn in the car. So if it did smell anything after I tied it.
Speaker 1: Up, the baby, that's all you need.
Speaker 8: I am so because I had baby wipes.
Speaker 1: Because there you go.
Speaker 8: I don't think we had any napkins.
Speaker 4: That's my thing right there? Where are we wiping with? Because McDonald's napkins are rough? I'm not you know, what I mean, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are, by the way rough and you get it on on the McDonald's m you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's on the Golden Archers term brown. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't intended on doing that topic today, but that was a good one,