Speaker 1: Is The Jesse Kelly Show on Hey Fabtastic Friday, Final Hour The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. We have so much to get to, from California's CDL program to orcas to the cost of beef, the blood draws. I'm gonna touch on this question before we get going on it. Israel and Iran or engaged in a long game of checkers. He says, is it wise for the US to insert itself in the middle of the match?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Is it wise? I think we have to deal with reality, and the reality is that by now we're in the middle of the match. Now. If you want to retroactively go back and say we should have never gotten involved or something like that, that's fine. You have whatever foreign policy opinions you want. Foreign policies complicated, As I always say, as long as you're not a chicken hawk trying to send other people to die when you don't ever want to go dine and have never risched your life. As long as you're not that, I'm good with it. You can agree to disagree with foreign policies complicated. You can retroactively go back and say America should never have gotten involved anywhere in the Middle East that has only caused problems. You're welcome to say that. You were going to say that, and you could certainly have a long list of arguments to support that, But is that beneficial for our current situation. We can't undo it. We are involved. Let me just give it to you right between the eyes. We'll move on talk about something else on a Friday. We the United States of America. We are the ones who decided to make war on Iran three months ago. Do not send me an email saying they've been doing it for forty seven years. Stop. I'm aware of all the terrorist attacks and everything. I understand all that the straight of horror moves was open three months ago. No minds, no tolls that the strait of horror moves was opened three months ago. We, the United States of America, decided to launch this Iranian effort. It look, it depends on which propagandist you talk to. It either didn't work out or it worked out great. But whatever the case may be, Donald Trump understands something, and he understands it full well, even if you don't like it, or even if you don't understand.
Speaker 2: So the one thing I didn't want to see is I didn't want to see economic catastrophe if you kept this going, that could have happened.
Speaker 1: Oil reserves running out is a global calamity like you can't imagine, and it was coming. What does that mean? It means we have to try to make this piece deal work.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be funneling a bunch of money to Iraans. You know what they're gonna do with it. And you don't want this, and you don't want that, and you don't want this, and you don't want that. That's true. But now you can't say, hey, we're not involved. We launched the war. We are involved. There is no washing your hands of it. Now. The entire world is blaming us. Even our friends are blaming us, and it's not unjustified. Trump made the call, let's go do it. No one made us do it, no one forced us into it. We made the call. Now that we made the call, we are involved, and we are heavily involved, and it is frankly our responsibility to make sure we can keep that straight open and keep goods flowing through that straight And we have to deal with a scummy terrorist regime in order to do this, And it sucks I'm here to tell you right now, it sucks. I hate it. I can't believe we're gonna have to deal with these dirt balls, and every day there's gonna be some new Iranian jab and your ribs. They're gonna declare as the great Satan, and they're gonna threaten this and threaten that, and they'll send a drone and they'll fire some rockets, and we're gonna have to sit there and grin and bear it for a while because we're so desperate to keep the straight of four moves open. And it sucks. I wish it hadn't happen, But as my old man said, wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first. It happened. We're here. We're not just involved. We are the primary We're the main character. As the kids would say, we have to keep this piece deal together or there's going to be big, big trouble, big trouble. I again remind you gas prices have been artificially held low because the entire world has been draining their oil reserves. US, Europe, everybody, we've been sucking down the emergency oil reserves to try to make sure gas didn't blow up and destroy the economy. But there's only so much oil in the reserves. Ours is at the lowest level since nineteen eighty three. As early as August, disaster, economic disaster was coming if that strait did not get opened up again. So we're stuck making a deal with dirt balls. And by the way, as we try to hold this deal together, Israel has been frankly pretty open about the fact they're going to try to blow it up. Israel doesn't want the deal, they were not party to the deal. Israel doesn't want peace. Israel wants to keep going. So as we're trying to hold together a crappy deal with an evil, crappy regime, Israel is going to do everything in their power to blow up the deal. That's why Trump is sitting down giving interviews and it's well, it's talking like this if.
Speaker 2: It weren't for Donald Trump and bb Nettie, who worked well with me. But he will tell you we're the ones with the guns. We're the ones with the whole deal. We're the ones with the beat two bombers, et cetera. If it weren't for Donald Trump, Israel would have been eviscerated.
Speaker 1: It's a relationship with none yah's.
Speaker 2: It's good, but we have to keep them a little bit sane.
Speaker 1: You ever seen one of those movie scenes where a guy's hanging off the edge of a cliff or a building and the bad guy starts trying to stomp on his fingers so he falls off the building. Well, that's us right now. We're hanging off the edge of the building, trying to hold together a piece deal and Israel's trying to stomp on our fingers because they don't want the peace. They want to keep going into Iron's destroyed. We are in dangerous times right now, very very dangerous times. It's dangerous for everybody. Everybody. Uh, you can argue we can't, shouldn't have gotten involved or whatever, that's fine, that's fine, but that ship has freaking sailed. We are involved. Doctor Jesse, could you please touch on especially California's CDL program. A lot of people don't know about it. There have been multiple crashes by people who should never be in a big truck, foreigners with CDL licensing out of California. His name is cad Well. Sadly, it's not just California. California is the worst defender. The Trump administration is going after this problem to their credit. But you know what's happened in Ohio, right, Savannah Hernandez did a big investigative report on this a while ago. The Somali's surprise surprise set up what essentially amount of the certification schools. So they bring in some alli's at some fake certification school and hand out a CDL certification. And now Abdu Muhammed click click, Now he's driving a big rig right behind your family and he doesn't know hardly how to press the brake. His flip flop's probably going to get stuck. That's all over the country. And remember they're not stopping those big rigs at the borders of Ohio. Maybe you're thinking, I'm not in Ohio. They're all across the country. Remember we had that California guy killed people in Florida, drove clear across the country. This scumbag can't even drive and murders people in Florida. I've brought it up before. I don't even have an explanation for it. I cannot find a historic example of where we're at now and where we're at now. This is what I mean by that, a nation that has hostile foreign city states inside of its border. That's essentially what we have, certainly in the blue areas of the country. How does the United States of America continue on like this when our largest, most wealthy, most powerful state has become a communist dictatorship that is, in a lot of ways making war on the nation. They're currently trying to ensure that the illegals can vote in Los Angeles elections. California is handing out big rigs CDL licenses to dirtball foreigners who can't even drive and are on the highway next to your daughter. How do we get through that? Well, are you going to do appeal to their morality? They don't care about that. There is the people who never care about death or anything like that doesn't sway them at all. It's bad, It's really bad. All right. Now that everyone's scared to drive, we should talk about orcas and the cost of beef, bad blood draws. Well, I've got a story about that. Even the Savannah Bananas. You've seen this, this team an the even minor league, this baseball team. They do all these dances and skits and things like that at the game I'll talk about a few things Jesse Kelly Show a Fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday so much still to get to on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Jesse, I've had many blood draws and shots in my life. Needles and bloods do not bother me. But I just had a blood draw today and the nurse missed and then wiggled the needle around for at least a minute trying to find my vein. I got super dizzy and flushed, and they had to get me a drink that felt like such a pansy as anything like this ever happened to you. So I actually had to give blood a few weeks ago something. And I walk into this place and man, the ghetto wisation of America's medical industry is. It really is a sight to behold, how low rent and trashy so much of the medical industry is. I walk into this place, and everyone, of course who works there as mean as can be. Come on back, Kelly, sit there. Look it's all this stuff, no more pleasant, no more nothing. I sit down. I've got my phone in my hands, and there's a table sitting beside me, so I just reach over and set the phone down soa, I don't want it to be in the way. I'm not gonna be on my phone. And the lady who's about to draw my blood says, don't sit that there. People be putting blood there like nasty, yelling at me, just nasty, and then proceeded to jab me three times before she could find the vein. I looked like a freaking heroin addict for three days with the veins in my arms. So yes, I most definitely have experienced it, Jesse, he said, Dear showgun oracle, I've been into I've long been in a documentaries covering the animal world, but until this past week, I'd never known about orcas, also known as killer whales. Unbeknownst to me, these precious creatures are out there ramming great white sharks with the force of a semi killing them between hunting other apex predators. I can't think of any other land based animals comparable. So are they the baddest creatures in the world? Okay, first, they are certainly the baddest creatures in the ocean. It's not just that they're huge and strong, they're unbelievably intelligent. I don't want to be Marty Stalfer here. But if you have never looked into orcas and how they hunt and the tactics they use to hunt, it's, honestly, it's a little scary. It is a little scary the things they will do. Maybe you've seen these videos, maybe you haven't. If they're hunting seals, for instance, in the Arctic, and the seals are on hiding on top of a piece of ice, the orcs are going to know they're there, and they will swim in coordination to cause a wave that washes the seals off the ice so they can eat them. I mean, these things are amazingly intelligent. You know something else, Get this, it's this perfect predator right as you mentioned, They'll kill great whites, They'll kill big hump back whales that kill seals, kill anything anything. They've never attacked human beings, a human in the water, not one time. What accounts for that? Why? What is the explanation? There's no reason this animal that hunts and kills anything it wants in the ocean. If it sees me in the ocean, I'm not a difficult kill. I'm a two hundred and thirty pound man. I weigh as much as a seal, more than a seal swim right past me. Why I don't know. I've got one other thing for you. Bob made me watch this years ago, so now I'm gonna tell you about it. There is a documentary and I don't know where it's available now. I don't remember where we watched it years ago. I don't know Netflix Prime. Maybe you have to rent it. I don't have any idea, but I believe it's called Blackfish. Chris, will you look that up and make sure that's the name of the documentary. I believe it's called Blackfish, and it's about orcas in captivity. And when I said they've never attacked humans, I meant in the wild. I was right about that, Chris, Blackfish. I meant in the wild. In captivity. There was this one SeaWorld got him and he kept killing people, and I'll never forget it. There was. It's part of the documentary. And I'll screw up probably some details on this because it was years ago. But some drunk or druggy broke into SeaWorld one night and went for a swim in the wrong frigging water. Thing it happened to be where this orca was The orca didn't just kill him when I'll spare you the details, but the orca was biting bits off of him. It looked like prior to killing him, torturing him some I don't know what the ex explanation is. They are fascinating, terrifying creatures beyond belief. You say there's no land equivalent. You might be right about that. I would encourage you to go look up wolves. People do not understand wolves and how similar actually they are to this a pack of wolves. They are insanely intelligent. They're very big, by the way, don't think of a wolf like a or a coyote. We're talking two hundred plus pound animals. Insanely intelligent, coordinated. There's a strict hierarchy within the pack, and when they are hunting together as a team, which is what they do, they can bring down really anything. Jesse Kellys Show a wonderful, fantastic, amazing Friday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I can't stop smiling over this. Tulsi Gabbert on the way out the Doorg's Freaking Flames Fauci.
Speaker 3: Today, on my final day as director of National Intelligence. I'm releasing never before seen communications and documents that expose exactly how Fauci worked with politicized career leadership in the intelligence community to suppress the truth about his actions the virus' lablique origins, and his role in directing US funding for this dangerous research that caused immeasurable harm and countless lost lives. Now, these documents exposed Fauci's direct role in influencing and manipulating ICEE assessments on COVID nineteen, and how Fauci lied to Congress in twenty twenty four when under oath he denied knowledge of or participation in discussions with intelligence officials about viral research.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jessey, we don't need much beef because my wife hates it, so we stick to more pork and chicken. Who hates beef? Well, that said, I was going to buy some burger meat today and the price was absurd. I know, prices are up across the board. What's going on with the beef market. There was a beef shortage, A cow shortage is lack for lack of a better way to put it. That has made a bad problem much much worse and I don't know what to tell you. It sucks. Best advice I can give is what I do myself. Do it, don't do it. I don't know what your financial situation is, but we split a steer with other families in our neighborhood. We usually split it three ways because there are a lot of money. But basically, you just have a steer butchered on your behalf. You to a butcher, They'll they'll do this for you have a steer butchered on your behalf. And then, at least how it works here, I'm sure it's this way everywhere. You tell them what you want. Hey, I want this many, I want the t bone, I want I with this. And honestly, we mostly burger ours. The steaks can be obviously hit or miss, and I know that you're good. Look you're not at Ruce Chris Steakhouse, right, and steak's gonna be hit or miss. But burger we eat it by the pound. If you eat a lot of burger, it is by far the most efficient, most cost effective way to purchase burger. Now, the thing is, you need a deep freezer. Deep freezers can be purchased for not that much money. You don't need a fancy deep freezer. They're not that much money. How much are they anymore? Chris? Last time I bought one, it was one hundred and fifty bucks and it was a standard. It was I would say three by two, three by three. It wasn't gigantic, but it was one hundred and fifty bucks. I think I got it at Best Buyer or something like that. Okay, So I assume costs have gone up two or three hundred dollars. So you have an initial investment to three hundred bucks. You split a steer. You can split it four ways, depending on what you can afford. It's a really cost effective way to buy beef. Think about it, Doctor Jesse, what's your take on banana ball? You know, the Savannah banana ball team. I have my own opinion, but I'd like your take, all right, So if you haven't seen this, I know you've seen the Harlem Globetrotters, right. You know what the Harlem Globetrotters are. Basketball team. They go play against some other team that they're going to beat, and instead of just playing basketball, they're adding all kinds of different tricks and gags and goofs and things like that. And you know it's it's supposed to be a good time, great for the family, great for the kids, and things like that. Well, there is a baseball version of it, Savannah Bananas. My wife went with her sister. They were playing I think, I don't know up in Dallas, Dallas area somewhere. My wife went to a Savannah Banana's game, had the time of her life. Now they're out there, they'll do dances and they're doing crazy stuff and whatnot. What's my take on it? Well, you notice I said my wife went, I did not go. That is not at all something that interests me. I want to watch a baseball game. If I go to a baseball game, I don't want to see you break out into a dance routine in the third inning. I want to see you pitching and catching. I want to see a baseball game. That is not me saying it's wrong or it's bad. Everybody has different tastes. I think it would be a blast for a family, certainly a family with young kids who are maybe they're trying to get them into baseball. We're just looking for a fun night out. I don't know how much tickets are. They're pretty popular now, so who knows. Ticket's probably expensive. But I think it's a wonderful idea for a family to go out watch Savannah Bananas baseball, go goof off for a little while. I think it's a wonderful idea. I'm not telling you don't do it. I'm not telling you I'm against it. I just you know, I don't like fun like that, not that kind of fun. I can't help it. I'm my father's child. That's nothing that would interest me at all. Hey, Jesse, next month is the one hundred and fiftieth anniversary, that would be this month of the Little Big Horn Engagement between the seventh US Cavalry and the combined warriors of the Sioux, Cheyenne and Arapahoe Nations. Would you do a bit on that in your show? All right, just really briefly, George Custer, remember, I know you know the name George Custer, Custer, the Battle of the Little Big Horn, and you at least know the high points of how it ended. First, Remember, Custer was absurdly brave. Custer was a Civil War veteran and an absolute lunatic in the Civil War, and the things he did. If you go read some of the accounts of what Custer would do in the Civil War, he almost looks suicidal. I don't want to psychologize the man. I don't know the man, but it almost looks suicidal. He would do things that you're not supposed to live through. They did them, they would live, all right. Custer goes out to fight Indians. That was a big thing for the US armies, certainly post Civil War, various Indian tribes creating problems, were still busy conquer in America. He goes out to fight the Indian wars. Custer was a guy who charged in no matter what. Again, that was his heritage. That's what he did during the Civil War repeatedly. And the US Army at this time they were used to charging into a village and having Yes, there'll be warriors in the village, there's no question about it. But if you charge into a village of five hundred people, there are going to be how many of those are going to be young strong men? One hundred maybe maybe? Okay, So you're on horseback, You're charging into a village of one hundred fighting men. The rest are old children, women. You get the idea, you charge in, you kill as many as you have to the rest surrender, you mop up, lambam, thank you, mamm It's over. That was really pretty common when it came to this stuff. But unbeknownst to Custer, some tribes of warriors, you know, real real wal warrior tribes, Cheyenne or bad dudes. Is the Sioux were bad? You know, they had gotten their young warriors together in one of and it may be the largest Indian army ever. I don't know that that's the case. I don't want to tell you that, but it's definitely one of the largest American Indian armies ever. It was all young warriors. Practically, it was just studs sitting in there waiting for an opportunity. And Custer, because it was his way, was a fool. He didn't send in enough for connaissance to figure out exactly what he was riding into. And he split up his forces and they went riding into a camp thinking, hey, mostly women and kids, and oops, no, it most definitely wasn't. He was hopelessly outnumbered fighting against very very tough seasoned warriors who also had arms guns themselves, and got all of his men killed himself. He got killed. They say he died with two bullet wounds. One I believe, the fatal one obviously was to his head. The other one was somewhere on his body. I forget. They said, I don't know that we ever get confirmation and something like this that when they found his body, he had a smile on his face. And for Custer, you know, he died in one of those last stands with his men shooting over the bodies of their dead horses on a hilltop. For Custer, honestly, you read his history, that's probably how he wanted to go. It is The Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday. I hope you are planning on soaking up some family time this weekend, and if you have to, you can watch some soccer. It's not okay, I'm trying to get into the World Cup. When I say trying, I haven't watched any of it. But you know, my buddy Luis, it's they're Mexicans, right, So they're soccer people. Mexicans love soccer. And he's all into this World Cup thing. He was all about America earlier. Today America's blamed. We gotta go, we gotta go and I said, well, I'm like you, I have a job. You know. It was really really insulting. Either way, he is pushing me hard to go out and watch a soccer match with him. I don't want to. I don't understand you. I shouldn't. Chris, you don't. You don't watch it all either, Corey nothing a little bit. Well, Corey's a degenerator. He's probably gambing on it. But I want to get into it. It's like Nascar. I love NASCAR fans like they're my people very much. I love NASCAR fans. I'm told that going to a NASCAR event is awesome. Supposed to be great. You're out there, you're cooking out, you're hanging out with people, supposed to be a good time. I wanted to get into Nascar, and to be honest, I still kind of do. I worked with this guy. This is when I was working construction, and he was a Nascar freak. Dale Werenhardt Junior jerseys and all that they call him jerseys probably not Dale Werenhardt Junior jerseys and all the works. Like he was into it. And he talked to me and he was saying, come on, come on over the house. Come by a number. We'll grill out, relax, watch it. I'm telling you you're gonna be into it. You're gonna be into it. And I know you won't believe me. I know Chris certainly won't. I showed up with the right attitude. I did, I really genuinely did. I showed up and I was ready to like it. I wanted to like it. Gosh, it was so boring what Chris Chris said. In person, it's a little better. Well, that's the thing that's like hockey, right. Hockey on television, hockey is a really cool sport. Hockey players are awesome. Hockey on television socks Hockey in person might be the greatest in person sport. It is different in person. The energy of the place, it is just different. We had some really very very very minor league ice hockey team up in Bozeman, Montana. I don't even know if they still exist, the Ice Dogs. I think they were the ice Dogs. And when I say lo, lolo, please don't please understand. These guys were not about to be in the pros in a minute, okay, but it was still professional hockey, lower end professional hockey. We would go all the time they were awesome. They were absolutely anyway, whatever, Jessie, I've grown quite fond of you. I don't blame you. It took some time, quite a bit, actually, but when you were gone two weeks, I was alarmed, thinking the worst. I tried every which way to email you, but I think iHeart blocked or your mailboxes were full. By the way, the subject to this one is acquired taste. I love your humor, not sure about your food choices. I absolutely think you could have spent a two week vacation better elsewhere. And I'm amazed that Chris, your Jewish producer, hasn't smuggled a firearm into the studio to pistol whip you are worse. Keep on keeping on. Chris carries a pistol into the studio, so to Scory, it's basically an armory in here. At all points, nobody wants to break into the studio, I promise you that much. I'm cracking up still at how many emails we were getting in and still occasionally flutter in when I was gone on that two week vacation to Japan. Of people who thought iHeart fired me. Listen, I'm not going anywhere, all right, I'm not going anywhere. Just had a meeting with the suits last week, even talked to the big shots, I mean the biggest shots there were. They all seemed happy as can be. Now, granted, you never know, the phone may ring tomorrow, but they really they let me say what whatever I want here, and that's freaking awesome. Pure Talk's awesome too. Hiring Americans is awesome. In this economy, Americans are having a hard time finding jobs. Remember that report post COVID ninety percent of job growth has gone to foreigners. Isn't that crazy? It's criminals what that is? At Pure Talk, they hire Americans. It's not just that they have an incredible five G network, same one as one of the big guys. It's not just that you can get unlimited high speed data on that network for just thirty four to ninety nine a month. They're led by a Vietnam veteran, and when they go out and hire people, they hire Americans who speak English. And so when you dial Pound two five zero and you say Jesse Kelly, you will get to spend ten minutes on the phone with an American who speaks English. Switch to Pure Talk Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. All right, and listen, let's this is what you want.
Speaker 2: White Plan, mark up plan, make affordable California again, will recognize children.
Speaker 1: He's not working for pure Trump all seeing oracle. With the Communists already having attempted to assassinate Trump on numerous occasions, now what will happen if they actually succeed. I actually thought the assassination of Charlie Kirk was go time and we finally see the right start exterminating the communists by the thousands. This obviously didn't happen. But does this mean the right would just sit on their beeps if they actually succeed in trying to take out Trump? Well, remember, the response to an assassination or an assassination attempts doesn't need to be rounding up masses of people and killing them. It's not what it needs to be. We have a left wing violence problem in the country, a left wing violence problem that is going to continue for quite some time because we have legions of mentally ill Democrats and Democrat politicians who use Nazi terminology all the time. So going forward, there's going to be violence, that's going to be acts of violence. The solution to that is not to round people up and start firing bullets into people. That's not the solution to that at all. The solution to that is long and it's going to be difficult. The solution is to take down the various communists networks throughout not just the United States of America, the foreign ones as well. There is so much communism running through our university system as well as your tax dollars and foreign dollars. Why is that the media, democrat politicians. If we start taking down the people who encourage this violence all the time, and I mean legally taking down these people because so many of these people are criminals, please start that. You'll start seeing the culture of assassination go away. We can turn down the volume on all this stuff. It doesn't have to be this way, all right. Because that's where we are now doesn't mean that's where we're always going to be, all right, One more time before we.
Speaker 3: Go Today, on my final day as Director of National Intelligence, I'm releasing never before seen communications and documents that expose exactly how Fauci worked with politicized career leadership in the intelligence community to suppress the truth about his actions. The virus' Lablique origins, and his role in directing US funding for this dangerous research that caused immeasurable harm and countless lost lives. Now these documents expose Fauci's direct role in influencing and manipulating ICE assessments on COVID nineteen and how Fauci lied to Congress in twenty two.
Speaker 1: Music to my ears, that's all