Speaker 1: Marcrocers.
Speaker 2: All right, well that was an interesting conversation I never expected to have on a Tuesday morning. The more you know, Marty and John Bonus show just happened in here.
Speaker 3: Did one of the two of them just go Tommy Elson on it? Yeah, yeah, we won't say who you know, what's what you did?
Speaker 2: Martinson regards that conversation, I tell you them. Yeah, do you think that there's like if there's three folks in the office who do that job, that like one of them is the low man on the totem pole, you know what I mean? And like you get this one, you get that one, like when Brenda comes back to the clientele, like I show up and he's like, no, I'm thinking more like when Brenda comes back and for the second one, the guys like I had Brenda the first time, somebody's taking care of that at this time, because Brenda a big fan of bathing.
Speaker 3: What we're gonna have to.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because I mean, that's come on, Brenda.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's let's let the listeners in.
Speaker 5: We're talking about laser hair removal, which can be done on your face, arms, legs, pits. Yes, Uh so you don't have to get the dirty job or whatever you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I mean there are sensitive areas. I'm sure something.
Speaker 4: Weird episode.
Speaker 3: Pull your hands out, Brenda, that does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're gonna talk afterwards.
Speaker 3: You ain't scared.
Speaker 5: Because John Johnny Boons was talking about shaving, like how you could you could laser that, but I bet it would be very painful because they have to hit every hair follicle.
Speaker 3: And usually people be trying to grow on that stuff back. Damn right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let us know how it goes after your first treatment.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we do that. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, I wish I'd shaved my head a long time ago. It's the greatest thing ever. Same, it is nice and little main that's yeah, same, yeah.
Speaker 5: Because look you look good bald too. There's a there is a strong confidence to just.
Speaker 3: Like here it is.
Speaker 1: It looks much more intentional, yea, and intentional is nice attractive.
Speaker 3: I noticed your beard. Your beard is getting a little choppy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well my beard is a work in progress. That's gonna be a work in progress for weeks and weeks and weeks because.
Speaker 3: Really bad, what's what's happening?
Speaker 1: You know, We're just going to just keep you going to see where it goes and then make make some choices.
Speaker 6: Do you guys know anybody that actually had and used a chia pet m I did you know what I'm saying? Yeah, anyone actually have one.
Speaker 5: Christmas gift on it when I was in high school?
Speaker 6: Maybe I never did. So I'm just going to use your beard for the next couple of weeks. It's my own personal it takes to grow.
Speaker 3: This is Yeah, this was like two and a half week's growth. What's your cee? This is how longer than I could do? So do I grow a beard? Bartie? Yeah? I even have to trim.
Speaker 7: And we were talking about that.
Speaker 3: I was hoping the lasers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the guy from Juicy Top walked in.
Speaker 3: Well, Pa thought the movie reviewer we just talked about.
Speaker 5: By the way, shallow Jean Shallot still with us ninety nine years old, kidding me, will be one hundred on March twenty fifth.
Speaker 6: That dude's still alive. My gosh, so Ciscol's been dead for what a quarter century? The Shallots still with us.
Speaker 7: I can't do it now, he's going to not go make it.
Speaker 3: The Battle of the Jeans went to Shallat, I'd say, went too smart. Jean just tapping out a moment.
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 3: You can't do it out y'all. You still watching movies, you still reviewing movies that clear?
Speaker 4: Whoa hit this?
Speaker 3: Please don't.
Speaker 4: It's time for fan five on the Power Trip presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 7: Let's say, yeah, thank you? Do we have to change theming on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah we would.
Speaker 2: We thank them any way, shod We thank him anyway, man, Yeah, we love you guys.
Speaker 6: All right, let's start with the most important stuff in the world of sports. Three times Slam Dunk Champ Mac McClung is skipping the twenty twenty six Slam Dunk Contest. Why Hi, who hey, this is almost impossible, Marnie. Just try this. He has played nine career NBA games. He's the only player to ever win three straight dunk contests. I believe Nate Robinson has also won three, but they weren't consecutively, so we're not going to see the four peede.
Speaker 3: He has fifty two career total points in the NBA.
Speaker 6: He's a g leaguer, right, yeah, but he has been with five different NBA organizations?
Speaker 5: Can you name the five? Go give it a show chance. When I picture Mac mclung. All I can picture is the dunk contest. And I can't even picture.
Speaker 6: His jersey jersey because he wore a couple of throwbacks. Lakers, Miami Lakers is one. Mac McClung, Washington Nope, Cleveland nope, Houston nope, Magic.
Speaker 3: Magic is one very good, Philly is one yep, Charlotte nope. The Dusty Mons, Budweiser. I don't think we're going to get to the other.
Speaker 6: New Orleans Lakers, Bulls, Sixers, Magic Pacers. He's currently with the Bulls G League team, the Windy City Bulls.
Speaker 3: That's Hawk's favorite team.
Speaker 7: Man, I support on the mascot.
Speaker 3: What's the mascot your taddy?
Speaker 1: So they played in Chicago as well, just like the Bulls. They've got both their G League team and their NBA team.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: This morning, Plymouth, Minnesota was pretty windy, so maybe they're in Plymouth. It's it's it's brisk out there, baby, it's windy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: The wild host Chicago tonight at seven o'clock. Marny with the puck drop. That's pretty cool. Still get there early. Make sure you see Marnie's puck drop.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't I would imagine. Is that so if the game starts at seven to ten, I don't even know. If it's just do I drop at seven? No nine? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Just get there early enough. The pre show is pretty fun and I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean, the whole family's going, so I'll can.
Speaker 5: I take a lap z thatch o if I bring my Dorothy Hammels with me.
Speaker 4: Take a couple of laps, Okay, and uh yeah, be sure to swing up and say hi, love to introduce you to Tom Raid.
Speaker 3: Hello Tom?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 4: Now Tom Raid? Arthur is dead?
Speaker 3: Okay, it'll be fun.
Speaker 5: I I mean, I've worked wild games in my tenure, but they're few and far between you and it's been a while. I am joining the uh the FanDuel first intermission at the desk with Audre Martin to promote good the Felino face off.
Speaker 3: That is cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And if you are if you are able and you feel compelled, I'd love to have a donation to Marcus Filino Team Fillino because they're also kind of pitted against each other in a in a friendly brotherly kind of way, so they'll kind of be keeping track in this competition between Marcus and Nick and we're Team Marcus guys because we're we're Wild fans, so we're raising money for breast cancer tonight with the Felino face off.
Speaker 6: That all checks out a couple of NFL conspiracies to be debunked or discussed quickly.
Speaker 3: About a week ago, we talked about.
Speaker 6: Oz Pearlman, how when he went to the Rams facility earlier in the year he did that cool trick with Matt Stafford where he got him two. He guessed DeVante Adams score in his hand, which was twenty three to fourteen, and they were all talking about how that was the Broncos in Rams final score, that the Rams were going to beat the Broncos twenty three fourteen. Well, as of a week ago, that long term premonition was still alive.
Speaker 3: Now it's obviously it's gone, yeah, but.
Speaker 6: It was funn well that lasted. Have you seen the latest one though, that is going semi viral on the old Internet. If you go back to September, there is a photo, an animated photo of like all of the major stars of the NFL, one for each team with their backs to the graphics so you can see their last name number.
Speaker 3: And it's in the distance.
Speaker 6: It's the Super Bowl site at Santa Clara, and it's basically the march to Super Bowl sixty starts now, right, it was September. If everybody has noticed that, if you zoom all the way in and go all the way to the back of the picture, because Saquon Barkley is like front and center because Eagles are the defending champs. But if you go all the way to the back, the two guys that are the closest to the Super Bowl are Drake May and Sam Darnold.
Speaker 3: No, so people are saying that this script was leaked.
Speaker 6: Yeah, great, Now you could go back in September and go, well, that's just the NFL going Well, these two guys aren't going to matter. Yeah, we'll just put Donald and May all the way in the back. Ye, no one will be looking for them anyway. Make sure Barclay's in the front. He's the one that has the best chance. Put him front and center. We're going to put in the back Drake May and whoever the hell quarterbacks the Seahawks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, said Sam Donald.
Speaker 6: Now those two are technically the closest to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Side. Pretty cool a man.
Speaker 5: Are you guys, will you participate in prop bets? And is that still a big thing with the Super Bowl? The anthem? What will the first score by either team be a field goal of safety a touchdown?
Speaker 3: Are those still yeah? Popular?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like you probably I'm in yeah, I like you, Betsy and do him here? Can we do that Tuesday morning next week? It's gotta be fairly early Tuesday morning?
Speaker 3: Sure? Okay, yeah, why don't we do?
Speaker 8: Like the whole show though, and the person who gets the most right wins cash.
Speaker 3: Good idea, Paul, Yeah, that sounds fun.
Speaker 8: I say that to my son all the time when him and I are at the grocery store and there's something I probably shouldn't eat, and I'll be like, hey, Louis, should we get cupcakes? And he won't say anything, and I'll go, yeah, great idea, Dad, Grandpa, I'm not allowing that store anymore.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares. I know what kind of stuff almost? Yeah? You know, like they have these cookies with frosting in the middle.
Speaker 8: They're called oreos, yeah, or the ones made in the bakery that I like, or the apple fritters that I walked by.
Speaker 3: That's only Saturday mornings though at Jerry's. Right, Yes, but hasn't it's been I walked by him.
Speaker 6: So you walk by the apple fritter Saturday morning the same way Chris walks by casinos and waves that the people having fun.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, you know the best thing of about apple fritters? You can get them at Jerry's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're available. Yeah, they're available to everyone. It's the best part.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Availability, yep. Fascinating. You ever walked by the Zingers? Are those? Uh, there's chocolate zingers? Google orgeous to ask her. Familiar with his singer? Yeah? Were you going to stop? And you were going to stop and google him? I did google? I know you did on a computer that's thirty years old. Yeah, it's taken forever, all.
Speaker 6: Right, headlines when we come back, absolute nonsense after this that even dumber than this one. This is the power to a morning show on the fan.
Speaker 2: Careful with the man there, he goes, Max's out of here, Hi Max o Max, Max, Hey Marns.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 7: I'm only asking because.
Speaker 2: I'm in the news section of my audio bits here and there's a bunch of old ones in there, like if you load something and you put a wrong in date on it.
Speaker 7: They last forever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: There's some audio bits from Ronny Torrioff.
Speaker 3: Was that before you know? That guy came in here?
Speaker 7: He was he's the best guy.
Speaker 3: He was from, super entertaining.
Speaker 7: Where was he from?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 7: Like Virgin Islands or something like that.
Speaker 3: I can't remember.
Speaker 7: I raised a lot of money for his homelands. I remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice guy. We met him once. He was really nice. Like I said, he was.
Speaker 5: Here, big dude too, real tall, grew up in France. Well, I mean he played in the NBA so he six ten y.
Speaker 3: Yes, huge.
Speaker 5: He was with the Wolves in the one season twenty thirteen fourteen that.
Speaker 7: I thought he was here a long time. He was a good dude.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: How do we spend so much time with that dude?
Speaker 3: I don't know. He was so nice.
Speaker 6: Yes, and even back then he was only available on Fridays at eight fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was when he came in.
Speaker 7: Oh, here you go.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and nine, Tarryoff set up his Heart to Heart Foundation to provide medical care to children who do not have health insurance.
Speaker 7: Good dude man.
Speaker 5: Also played for the Lakers, Warriors, Nicks, Wizards, Heat and Clippers.
Speaker 3: Makes some money.
Speaker 7: I bet he'd in the championship fevers with the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Right he did twenty twelve.
Speaker 7: There you go, look at you.
Speaker 3: He's in the French Basketball Hall of Fame.
Speaker 7: Well he could get out of there. They aren't open yet.
Speaker 3: Well he won it with the heat.
Speaker 7: Oh with Lebron.
Speaker 3: Yeah that does ring a bell.
Speaker 7: I remember him Ron.
Speaker 9: France like Bony's French French b stroll. Yeah, there you go, right on, Yeah, super nice guy.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for headlines. Headlines.
Speaker 6: Let's let's see what's happening in the world of nonsense. This is the non important headlines. Johnson, Yeah, John bonus, you've been to Australia. If you're sick of a cold up here in the Upper Midwest, there's a record heat wave right now happening in Australia where temperatures are soaring above one hundred and twenty degrees.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my brothers in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: My brother used to keep track of the biggest discrepancy in temperature he could find between Melbourne and Minneapolis when he moved there the first time.
Speaker 3: And what fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something you know, it could because it's summer there when it's winter here it's well over one hundred degrees different.
Speaker 3: So sure happened. So is that even one hundred degree difference to is that.
Speaker 1: Going on for the Australian Open? Then is it ridiculously hot for the Australian Oh us going on in.
Speaker 4: Melbourne is super hot? Last week was really nice and then the rain moved in. Now it's hot hot, Okay, so hot, miraculously hot in Australia. No question, he's done playing tennis, you know he's not. He's going to be back for the semi finals.
Speaker 3: Today is National Chocolate Cake Day. What's the best kind of cake? Hogs Daddy Birthday available?
Speaker 5: The kids and I went to Portillo's I don't know, like two weeks ago and got that chocolate cake.
Speaker 3: Oh my, yesterday we all split it. Shake. It is a shake and it has.
Speaker 7: A full piece of cake in it.
Speaker 5: Yes, part of it is kind of ground up like a blizzard would be, but when you drink it in the straw you can taste not artificial. But then the chunks in the bottom are actual like chunks of cake. Where if you if you have a slice of cake and you have ice cream with it, when the ice cream melts, a little bit. Oh the Portillas chocolate cake shake.
Speaker 3: It was one of the greatest deserted nearest Portillos. Do you guys people grow? I was going to we went.
Speaker 5: Grady was looking at a car, and Finley had a volleyball practice for her club team, and so we were up in there.
Speaker 3: Your wand you text me we could have hung out fun.
Speaker 5: There's no Portillos in Shaska.
Speaker 4: He was looking at a car, like, there's so many cars.
Speaker 3: I think we looked at them all. We drove through all the grocery, Star parking months. We had to stretch it out. Isn't Arbora Lakes lovely? They have all everythings you need. It was not lovely last night when I drove through.
Speaker 2: There's people stayed at a hotel out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I drove right, that's correct through that my daughter from volleyball.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 5: It was kind of shocking. I it was the first time I had really seen evening activity. Yeah, I'm not as brave as John Bonus to be out in the in the throngs of things.
Speaker 3: I respect you and admire you for that. I like being out in the throne.
Speaker 5: And I was at a stoplight and of a sudden nobody was moving, and all of a sudden there were flashing lights everywhere, and then all of a sudden, horns started honking and it just happened just kind of like that, and there were Yeah, it was the.
Speaker 3: Good for us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, it was a noise outside of a hotel. And whether it was successful or not, I don't know. I'm yes, just at Arbor Lakes was an active area. It's certainly last night, like nine thirty, that certainly was great.
Speaker 6: Uh. A Miami man was arrested after he allegedly stole four hundred thousand dollars worth of high end toilets.
Speaker 3: Oh like the Randy Marsh toilet the same.
Speaker 6: He was caught after an employee saw him selling the toilets on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 3: Sorry, how many dollars worth? Four one hundred k? Yeah, wow, they're like ten dollars toilets.
Speaker 8: Yeah, fan toilet? What's as Hello, Dwight, there's your This color toilet is twelve grand?
Speaker 3: What does it have? Let me click on it. It'll take ten minutes.
Speaker 8: It's a dual flush, one piece dual flush along get along add toilet with ac replate flush, a cute plate. I don't know, but it basically cleans everything in it. Like you pause on the word plate de breath please, You and I are friends every.
Speaker 6: Time you read, every time you read it hears but yeah, this one's sixteen grand.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they're fancy. They're fancy, As my dad would say toilets.
Speaker 5: What would be the practical usage of the warmed would be nice? I think get cleaned the day part would be nice. I'm guessing the right, Zach.
Speaker 3: But beyond that, I don't think you have to use tepe anymore. What about to dry?
Speaker 5: I think I think it's like a car wash where it's through the dry at the end.
Speaker 3: Does one of them dispense dye and coke?
Speaker 6: Where sixty two percent of dog owners say they use a special quote dog voice when they talk to their pets.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah to.
Speaker 3: Me, sauce, you have a dog voice when you talked to the muppet. Let's hear it. Yeah. I think I just i'd say, hello, that's your voice.
Speaker 1: Know when you're what does your dog's voice sound like when your dog is talking to you?
Speaker 8: Leave me alone, your big headed bastard. Yeah, I've had enough of you. Hm, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I let you go, Bony give us your dog voice. Everybody loves me. Our dog is a sorority girl.
Speaker 1: She is. Everybody wants to be her friend. She likes everybody. Come on, let's hang out, let's play. Oh, I love her, She's great.
Speaker 3: How did you sound when you talk to her?
Speaker 1: Usually a little more sarcastic. You're going to have to move. Okay, that's it's enough.
Speaker 3: It's enough. Get off my lap. I've got to do some things. How good is your dog with reading sarcasm? Not great? Great, it's all right. You know what voice I really want to hear is the voice Mike.
Speaker 6: Grim uses when he talks to his digital girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Did you talk to her in a while? It's been months, It's been months.
Speaker 6: According to a new survey of gen Z adults ten man this seems high, but ten percent claim they have asked an AI chatbot to help diagnose diagnose an STD, and according to the survey, they believe it misdiagnoses it about thirty percent of the time.
Speaker 3: That's actually not bad though.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, like, that's that's pretty accurate.
Speaker 3: We're getting there.
Speaker 7: Hey, chat she bet looky?
Speaker 1: Yeah. My guess is it gives a false positive. It airs on the side of yeah, you got one. When I would look at that, I'm hoping it airs on the side of positive.
Speaker 3: But it's the Internet false positive.
Speaker 6: All right, here's a couple of random facts for the day. This one blows my mind because can you imagine this torture for your entire life? Something called Princess Alexandra of Bavaria lived in the nineteenth century, so when the Pyramids were built, believed when she was a kid that she had swallowed a glass piano. I have a lot of questions already, all right, already, what does it even mean?
Speaker 3: How big was this glass piano?
Speaker 6: But she believed that she had swallowed a glass piano, so she her entire life moved extra carefully so she wouldn't shatter it. God, entire life didn't want to shatter the piano.
Speaker 5: Why didn't she figure out how to move in such a way that she could play music?
Speaker 6: Why didn't she watch Jamie Lee Curtis Hammer Activita and just force that piano out of there?
Speaker 3: Another solution? There are a lot of options.
Speaker 1: It does seem sort of like the sort of thing you would that seems like in your range of things that you would worry about though me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I swallowed a glass piano at.
Speaker 1: Some point like, oh, this thing is now worked its way with said my digestive system. I now have to be very careful the rest of my life about how I move. Just does seem totally out of your.
Speaker 6: See I that's way more sauce than me, because I would be like, how would I have a glass.
Speaker 3: Piano in there?
Speaker 6: And there's no way it would still be in there, and if so it would be painful. I would have it removed. I would critically think how it would be possible. Sauces go, Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was a glass piano.
Speaker 3: I could see a little Corey getting freaked out because.
Speaker 1: He had a little tiny glass piano on his shelf and disappeared.
Speaker 3: He was a fraidy eight at once. I don't need anything that isn't chicken nugative. Well why does it need to be glass? I don't know. Yeah, good question.
Speaker 7: Sounds like it might have been a mental issue.
Speaker 3: Ye, her entire life. Think about that.
Speaker 6: I wonder how once she lived? All right, try this one. Hopefully nobody saw this this morning in the old prep. This is fascinating. So there's a scientist in Antarctica working with somebody else, they get into an argument.
Speaker 3: One of them tries to murder the other one.
Speaker 6: It was the first arrest for attempted murder ever in Antarctica. Pretty cool, right, yep, first one. Some reports suggest that alcohol was involved.
Speaker 1: Also just living with somebody alone in Antarctica for about wait too, Look.
Speaker 6: But according to the story, the reason why they got so heated it was a heated rivalry in Antarctica because they kept arguing about one of the two doing what this is so insane.
Speaker 7: Leaving the door opener.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not a bad guess.
Speaker 6: That would piss me off if I was Antarctica the thermostad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great one. All right, I'll give you guys a hint.
Speaker 6: This is just one of them was saying something and pissing the other one off. It wasn't the words that he was using, it was what he was saying. If that makes sense, you're dumb, You're wrong.
Speaker 7: Oh call him honey or something.
Speaker 3: I love this story. So there's two guys sitting in some kind of.
Speaker 6: You know, science bubble in Antarctica, and one of them almost kills the other one because the one kept spoiling the ends of books that the guy wanted to know. So true spoiler alert, Yeah, you know you met him who. I don't know how many people were at this facility. Maybe it was only two, maybe it was like ten. But you probably don't have a ton to talk about. You just want to read books. But the one guy kept spoiling the ends for the other guy, and he tried to kill him. First ever attempted murder in Antarctica.
Speaker 7: Oh, Pete, you can't take it no more.
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, that's nuts. I like, this is kind of insane, but let's go through this one. There is a couple that's making some headlines because they hid a hundred mini plastic ducks around their apartment, okay, like a you know, they had them in a jar and stuff.
Speaker 3: Just to ensure that their cleaner was doing a good job.
Speaker 4: Oh my.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 6: Thoughts on the challenge that some people are saying is extremely belittling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thoughts on there's one hundred ducks. You better clean this really well.
Speaker 1: That feels I mean, you can also get a different cleaner if you don't like what the job they're doing.
Speaker 5: It's okay, yeah, like it's something they also set up hidden cameras so that they could put it on social media and gain clicks.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yes, very tedious.
Speaker 5: Yeah you're trapped trying to trap someone do something real ethical?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well said apparently I haven't seen this, But according to the story, the debate online was, what is the appropriate number of ducks? Because they're like, the chance that you get all one hundred might be pretty slim, even if you do a really thorough job of cleaning. So some people are going, how about just ten? Yeah, if you find the ten, you probably did a.
Speaker 1: Pretty good shob of cleaning. Hide some ducks. You ever do stuff like that? Like in a restaurant? Can you describe the duck you got? Like little things? You hide them someplace around the bar or the restaurant.
Speaker 3: You go out a lot, But what do you mean just to see if it's there again, like six weeks later the bar with yourself at a bar. Give me an examt like tiny little dinosaurs or something like that. You leave dinosaurs in bars. I've been known to leave ty dinosaurs and bars someplace.
Speaker 1: Alien guys, this is like symbol or are you picture in a restaurants like that?
Speaker 2: Jess Freshper's got these tiny little Jesus. Yeah, these handed people telling the needle Jesus. And then it makes me laugh every time. That's thing makes me laugh.
Speaker 3: Are there bars you can name where there still might be dinosaurs as we speak?
Speaker 8: I will not do that. I could guess runions the loon. It's more geese clicks. I don't know why you look like the kind of guy you think.
Speaker 3: I looked like the kind of guy that would swallow a glass. You know, you look like the kind of guy murder somebody ever ruining that endings? That's way more mean. Yeah, now that's me.
Speaker 6: Not necessarily books, but like TV shows, I gonna watch that. You look like the kind of guy that has a favorite dinosaur and is like really into a specific.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was ten, I love dinosaurs. Who that was the That was before there was things like Jurassic Park or video games or something where they most excited you could get is like, oh you can get the little magazine with dinosaurs stickers that you can put onto their respective pages. That was That was the highlight of life in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 6: Well, I remember my parents got me like an encyclopedia of dinosaurs with like, you know, sketches, of what they looked like. And I love that freaking yeah, yeah, of course I loved it. Saw it's Your favorite dinosaurs were what the.
Speaker 8: T rex, the stegosaurus, the the velociraptor, the the one that flew was the megalodon, No, the hawk, and I love the megal paradox. Did you see meg four's coming out the summer?
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's gonna be so good. That's about it. But your favorite one was what probably the t rex? Why is that it was cool? Is mean he's grabbing about his short arms?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Johnny Bones.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Oh go ahead.
Speaker 2: Aaron wants to know how he can stream the Twins this year. Do you have any updates yet?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean it's the same as last year, exact same deal as last year.
Speaker 1: That's one of the things that which is nice, which is nice to know Twins dot tv go sign up. I think they might have been. I'm trying to know if there's anything different about it. I don't think the price is any different. I still think you've got the option of, you know, just the Twins games or also Twins and every other major League Baseball game for another fifty bucks or something. You've also, I think, I presume I haven't. I don't think they've announced this yet. If you have our season ticket holder, you can get a discount on that.
Speaker 3: That's the way that was last year.
Speaker 1: So yes, both TV and streaming should be exactly the same this year as last year. It might very well change in twenty twenty seven because Major League Baseball finally getting the rights to a ton of Major League Baseball game but Major League Baseball team games, so it might not be the same next year. But for twenty twenty six, it's just follow what you did last year.
Speaker 7: There you go, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 6: I have almost no knowledge of this, but my guess is Zach does, because this is one of those Zach things. But it was on this date, January twenty seven to nineteen sixty seven, the three astronauts died on the Cape Kennedy launch pad when their Apollo command module became engulfed in fire.
Speaker 7: I bet you know one of their names, Like, one of the names is very very.
Speaker 6: Famous, Gus chriss Ed White and Roger Chaffee.
Speaker 4: Apollo one that was number one. Huh, horrific. They didn't really have a good escape plan in place, and not think that they were. I mean, it was never obviously going to get off the ground. It was just, yep, a little test and they burned alive. The audio is horrific.
Speaker 2: That was not an easy way to die. No, so yep, they were like I knew, we forgot.
Speaker 3: I'm speaking of fire.
Speaker 6: It was on this day in nineteen eighty four that Michael Jackson suffered second and third of v burns when his hair caught fire while he was filming a Pepsi commercial, which Zach thinks is a good thing.
Speaker 4: You know, Wow, Zach, there, that should have ended the company right then and there.
Speaker 2: But I just can't describe, you, guys how big a news story that was. I was thirteen years old, I mean, right, Bonie, I mean that was like, well, he was at the top of the game. He was the king of pop.
Speaker 3: Didn't just come like it does now.
Speaker 5: And update, update, update, and twenty four news cycle.
Speaker 3: It was just you heard Michael Jackson was burning. Oh my god, is he dead?
Speaker 4: Is he what he said he is?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: He wasn't by he could have been. I mean his head literally caught on fire. Yeah, Marnie and Bonie, do you guys remember the day Thriller came out, not the I'm sorry, I should be better about that, the video for the song Thriller on MTV. They played it every hour on the Oh yeah, and I can. I can remember looking forward to it. It was the biggest thing ever.
Speaker 3: It was huge.
Speaker 7: They were talking about it was gonna be a mini movie and it was you.
Speaker 3: I'd never seen anything like it. That changed. That changed everything everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there had been videos before that, music videos before that, but nothing like that.
Speaker 3: That was it was a movie.
Speaker 1: It was a it was a video as it was a five minute movie, is what it was. It was fantastic.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened to that gal in that video, the gall that he was walking with.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he protected her, but he was a vampire.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No werewolflf did you see they're coming out with a new werewolf movie? And the guy that did what was the one that was really scary that came in around Christmas time a couple of years ago. Hawk that you saw Hereditary? No about the who's the original scary vampire movie?
Speaker 3: Faratu? Yeah, that guy's doing one about werewolves?
Speaker 7: Kidding?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go see it?
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, thank you. I like scary movies sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, depends on the type of scary movie.
Speaker 1: No, werewolves maybe yeah, yeah, I'm supernatural stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the stuff that's bad, like like there's no way to fight the devil. I might be able to get a kick to the nuts on a way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was on this date, try this one out on this date.
Speaker 3: In what year? Andre the Giant died?
Speaker 7: Oh man, that's hard.
Speaker 3: Died of a heart attack?
Speaker 7: Seems like the nineties? Am I crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was thinking late nineties or early aughts? Ninety eight?
Speaker 5: I mean, did he died twenty five twenty six years ago?
Speaker 3: More than that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Zero three? Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Say, oh five, Chris almost nailed it. Ninety three. Wow, at the age of forty six.
Speaker 8: So when was the WrestleMania super Dome or is that where hulkster like picked him up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was in the eighties. Yeah, wrestling back then was so it was everything. I remember.
Speaker 6: Andre the Giant was in the movie Princess Bride with Carrie Elis.
Speaker 3: Who was that. She's an actress.
Speaker 7: Okay, I can't stop get is her house back?
Speaker 3: I think it had a little trouble last year. She's an actress. Okay, Andre is so good in that movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was in such pain.
Speaker 3: Seen that movie. It's fantastic.
Speaker 7: What a tragic Yeah, Like his back was hurting so bad.
Speaker 2: They had to create a special harness so he could pick her up when he carried her in that one scene.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, yeah, Andre, Yeah, this is for you. That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last a little.
Speaker 3: What's your problem?
Speaker 6: Well that was the only way I know how to salute somebody. Okay, you call him a huge bitch?
Speaker 3: Is fine? Calling him a free because that's over the line. I can't say that.
Speaker 2: Hey, what you guys? What's your guys feelings on oatmeal for breakfast?
Speaker 3: I love oatmeal, I do. It's good.
Speaker 8: It's good for you. Do you want to know something no one cares about? Dovey dat it every morning?
Speaker 3: I got?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like plane, oh that in a banana every morning.
Speaker 3: Should be in the book dot Man morning topic, the packet of.
Speaker 8: Back in the day when it came with like huge chunks of brown sugar. Because nobody cares about then.
Speaker 3: It never did. Yeah you did that? You? Oh god? That sneaking slow down on the eating. Why do you ask cock?
Speaker 2: I was just reading an article about how it's the thing you should be eating for breakfast in the morning.
Speaker 3: I'm like, really, what about the carbs? Never had it?
Speaker 2: Probably, I'm gonn guess feeded high fiber morning. It's got so much fiber and stuff in it, and it fills you up quickly. You'll get it through the day. It's kind of good carbs.
Speaker 8: I'm sure they're talking about like plain oatmeal, not the sugary stuff.
Speaker 3: I need that. Yeah, what if I just eat the sugar? Just skip the ointment? I just have four cups of coffee? Yeah, I would you do anyway? Five hour energies? No, I want sugar? Yes?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 3: What that just.
Speaker 6: A laugh that chills on the back of my neck. I was watching Zodiac this please Jesus. All right, that's all I got for headlines?
Speaker 3: Good? Oh well, I got one more, one more. I still get back one more. There it is.
Speaker 6: On this date, January twenty seventh of What year did Apple and Steve Jobs unveil the third parent, the iPad?
Speaker 3: The iPad?
Speaker 4: What year? He said?
Speaker 8: Hold on, can we guess before Zacho does, because I bet Zacho knows.
Speaker 1: Oh seven, I was gonna say, oh eight, No, ninety nine?
Speaker 3: Are you more and sick. This went out went out, Zachary.
Speaker 4: Well, Mars isn't totally far away. This the the iPhone, which came out in oh seven was supposed to be what they use the iPad, but then they shrank it down. They use the technology from the planned iPad for a phone. Then brought the iphe iPad and I believe in twenty ten.
Speaker 3: Twenty ten, Yeah, okay, yeah, nailed it.
Speaker 4: I was in I watched the press conference in language arts class.
Speaker 3: The iPad is swede. Yeah, what do you like better, oat nailer iPads? Oh, the iPad, because that's how I watched Sunday ticket. You watched the press conference during language arts class. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The keynote, I should say able. So that's how I know. I was ten, it was ninth grade.
Speaker 3: Well remember the uh.
Speaker 1: I still remember the keynote from the iPhone where everybody was just like, holy moley when they when they were doing that, he was showing the various apps that they have, and one of the ones he just clicked on was stocks because that was one of the original twelve apps or something that were available.
Speaker 3: There was no app store.
Speaker 1: There were just these twelve hops and he clicked on stocks, and of course the stock he had in there was Apple. Oh wow, and it had gone up thirty dollars in the last ten minutes, like during the presentation or something like that, going from like ninety two and thirty dollars or something like.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine how in those ten minutes?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it was. It's one of the greatest inventions of all times.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, better than all and people forget how how like how much how criticized it was at first, like, oh, this is never gonna take us, this is never gonna be it. You can't copy and paste, you know, you're so limited on what you can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's introduced it as a widescreen iPod, a revolutionary mobile phone, and a breakthrough internet communications device.
Speaker 3: And that's where we are today, yes man.
Speaker 6: And now we have social media on our phones. Isn't that the best? Yuh, marn see you Friday.
Speaker 3: I'll see you Friday.
Speaker 6: Good luck tonight at the Old Wild game with the punk drop. That's very cool, Jenny Bone, see you next Tuesday, I think so okay? Right on La wednes Daily dot com. That's Twins Daily dot com. Nine do next, We're back tomorrow five thirty to nine.
Speaker 3: See then.
Speaker 7: You two have a daba. Take care of yourself. Stays wrong, everybody