Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Rover.
Speaker 1: More serious now.
Speaker 3: It's only going to get worse.
Speaker 2: Charlie.
Speaker 1: What a bitch she is. And Jeffrey. My brain gets short for good. Streaming on RoverRadio.com. Rover's Morning Glory starts now. Good morning. What's happening?
Speaker 4: It is Wednesday, August 26th, 2026. Good morning. It's Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: I'm Rover. Doozy is here.
Speaker 3: Good morning, sir.
Speaker 1: Charlie is here. Hi. Snitzer is here. Barely.
Speaker 4: Hey, man.
Speaker 1: Crystal is here. Hello. And Mr. Jeffrey Allen LaRock.
Speaker 4: Is in the fart box. Yo, you're with us as well. 866-YO-ROVER is the number. 866-967-6837. That's how you reach your show. Give us a call at that number. You can text us at that number. That comes into the studio in real time. You can text the word menu to us. That gives you the option to set your name, your profile picture, your location. You can even make a video call into the show by texting the word menu to 866-YO-ROVER.
Speaker 1: But the best way, give us a call.
Speaker 4: We'll get to your email here in just a moment.
Speaker 1: We have a lot to discuss this morning. I'm feeling a little bit better, not 100%, still coughing. I almost lost my voice 100% yesterday. I was talking with my wife and my voice just went out. So then I I had to not talk the rest of the night. It was very difficult for me and the wife because we love to chit-chat. There's probably all sorts of stuff you want to talk about, your love for her. Oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just what happened during my day and everything. Anyway, so I think we'll be able to get through. How are you feeling, Jeffrey? You were also sick, but you claimed that you're not sick. You're never sick.
Speaker 1: I'm good. You what? Like I said, I'm good. Just clearing my throat. Of what? Clearing your throat from what? What does it have in it? Well, just still a little bit of phlegm. Okay. But not as much where I sounded like a demon. Okay. All right.
Speaker 4: So he's on the mend as well. Let me read you some email. You've got mail.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Leave the homeless guy showering in the radio station building alone. If he's not bothering anyone, what's the harm? He's just trying to make it. Why don't you help the man out, if anything? Well, I'll tell you why. And not to be cruel and callous, but usually homeless people are homeless for a reason. Because they are crazy most of the time. And I would say that it could be It can turn on a dime.
Speaker 1: And Dujie, you've seen this. Dujie, in Chicago, we.
Speaker 4: Had some homeless guys that came on the show, two homeless guys.
Speaker 1: And what happened?
Speaker 5: We did a makeover for them. And we fed them, we cleaned them up in pedicures, everything, new clothes. Did the before and after segment through the week. And then when we brought him in to display and show how great they look and talk to them, one of them flipped.
Speaker 3: Out on me in the hallway and wanted to rape me. And people had to pull him off of me.
Speaker 1: Wait, physically touched you?
Speaker 3: Oh, he was up in me, like he had me cornered up against.
Speaker 1: My God.
Speaker 3: In the hall.
Speaker 1: Not up in you, maybe up on you, not in you. Up on. Let's be, yeah. Up on my ground. So yeah, and the guy was completely random. I mean, there was no- There were people around.
Speaker 3: He was completely.
Speaker 4: Fine the week before. So nobody wants it. Ron, give me your address.
Speaker 1: I'll send the homeless guy over to your house. He can live over there.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. You guys are crazy. People are nuts. Dom writes, so let me get this straight. Charlie can do a competition where he spits puree peas in Jeffrey and Crystal's mouth back and forth for a challenge just fine, which I threw up three times watching. But he cannot stomach the idea of blue cheese. Yeah, absolutely. So would you rather take spit pureed peas from Jeffrey and Crystal in your mouth, Charlie, or.
Speaker 1: Eat blue cheese? The peas, blue cheese tastes rancid. The peas just.
Speaker 4: Tasted like- Stuff from Jeffrey's mouth is rancid. That's true, but it doesn't have a reaction. Blue cheese, blue cheese, there's something wrong. Even with wings, you don't- Absolutely not, never.
Speaker 3: Just ranch?
Speaker 2: We had this debate on the bus years ago. What's your preferred dressing to have wings with?
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Ranch.
Speaker 1: That's correct, it's anonymous. It's ranch dressing, ranch. It's anonymous. It is anonymous. It's anonymous. That's right, it's anonymous. What kind do you like?
Speaker 2: Ranch.
Speaker 1: You like ranch too. All right, it's with them, then it is anonymous.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: Put on my salad, I'll go with either ranch or Thousand Island.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. Also anonymous. Me too, anonymous. Okay.
Speaker 4: Kim writes, Rover, I heard your scratchy throat. When you get home, try this. Cut up a lemon. Add boiling water, add honey to taste, then choose either sage or rosemary. Let steep for a few minutes. This will help soothe your throat, and the sage or rosemary will act as an antiseptic. I've done it, and it can help.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't last long if you don't use it all on the same day.
Speaker 4: Hope it helps you feel better. Kim, I appreciate that. that's a lot of work though i've been cutting up a lemon and stuff making a tea yeah i have to get a lemon.
Speaker 3: That's do you have honey at your house maybe i.
Speaker 4: Could have i could maybe i could yes i do i actually i've been putting honey in my tea that's good somebody was yelling at me yesterday for drinking the tea they said i'm a real idiot that it's only going to make everything worse the The hot water is going to loosen up the phlegm and it's going to go in my throat and I'm not going to be able to talk or whatever. Beth writes, love you all. I think my boyfriend is going through a midlife crisis. I just wanted to get your feedback. He's about to turn 40 in September. He wants to hang out every night with his friends late at night. sometimes playing loud music outside late at night, very loud. And he's now starting to drink Mad Dog and wearing wife beater tank tops. To me, it seems like digressing at your age, I'm not sure what that means exactly. Like a Benjamin Button kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Going backwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I shall explain it.
Speaker 4: Because usually you're drinking Mad Dog when you're 16, 17.
Speaker 1: 16, okay.
Speaker 4: When I turned 40, I got more quiet. I didn't act like as much attention. And I like more peace. What do you guys think is going on? Love your input. All right, Beth. He's just trying to party down with the boys. I don't see any problem with it. And Mad Dog's cheap. If he's going to be drinking that much, if he's drinking way more, at least he's doing Mad Dog.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cheaper.
Speaker 4: Now, I thought midlife crises happen at around age 50.
Speaker 1: Is it 40 that this happens?
Speaker 3: It can be any age.
Speaker 5: Just like women with menopause, a midlife crisis can happen at any age.
Speaker 1: He might be feeling trapped in this relationship with Beth. Maybe she's not fun enough for him.
Speaker 4: She should go out there with some mad dog or whatever and just party down.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But she doesn't want to. I think this is a Beth that we know. She's super sweet. She's been with us for many, many years.
Speaker 1: We know her?
Speaker 3: Okay. I think so. Do you see the name? She's like really cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do remember. I mean, I see the name. Okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe he is going through something.
Speaker 4: Let's see here. Here's someone who writes, Alance, A-L-A-N-C-E. When I was 16, the only thing me and my friends would do was drive around and smoke pot. One day, we stopped at a friend's family business in downtown Kent, and they ran inside while me and a buddy just stayed in the car. We were just sitting around for 10 to 20 minutes, and then all of a sudden, two college-aged girls walked towards walking towards all the bars, started hooting and hollering about how they just found $ 260 right in front of our car. Me and my buddy locked eyes and had the same exact thought. He immediately jumped out of the car, starts cussing and swearing and patting down his legs and looking under the car. He eventually gets the girl's attention and they ask what's wrong. And he says, I lost my stack of money. I can't find it anywhere.
Speaker 1: It was about $ 260, $ 270. Have you guys seen it?
Speaker 4: Still, to this day, I've never seen someone as defeated as these two girls were. And then they handed him the money. My other friends came back to the car. We drove straight to the guy to score the best ounce of weed we ever smoked. I still think on this day often and have been waiting for the scenario to come clean and make amends of what a Crappy kid I was. If the girls are listening, I'm so sorry my friends and I pirated you out of beer money you rightly found.
Speaker 1: We stole your good night and selfishly had one for ourselves. Thank you, he says. Still feels guilty for that. You know what? I don't know if you should feel guilty for that. They found it. It wasn't theirs. You duped them.
Speaker 4: You didn't forcefully rob them or anyone. You just- You took advantage of their good nature. Yeah, you thought quickly and you- I was smart at them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: They would have done the same thing to you, trust me. Well, they definitely didn't because they gave the money back thinking it was his. Because they thought they got caught, yes.
Speaker 1: But- Don't worry, those girls are older now, and believe me, they've figured out how to screw guys over by this point. Craig writes, good morning, Rover.
Speaker 4: I've missed the show for the last couple of weeks because of vacations and personal problems. But I'm curious why Jeffrey is not on Tuesdays and Thursdays till 7.30, and I guess he doesn't do the aftermath anymore. I'm assuming management finally had it with him and his scumbag ways. P.S., don't forget, Stay hydrated. No, he's still on the aftermath. He's on the aftermath Monday, Wednesday, Friday, correct, Charlie? Yeah, and well, Friday's the leftovers, but yeah, he's there Monday, Wednesday, Friday. He's back to his old hours. Yes, yes, his original hours. We're trying to find the OG Jeffrey, and we're putting him back on his OG hours.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: David writes, so Doogie was making all these comments about Schnitzer losing weight, how he looks skinny and needs protein and muscle. But also, this is the person who freaks out when people make comments about Ariana Grande looking like a skeleton. Who are you, Doogie, to make comments about Schnitzer's journey?
Speaker 1: Great point. What a hypocrite you are.
Speaker 5: How am I a hypocrite? I'm concerned about my brother. I want him to be healthy and he looks really, he looks great.
Speaker 1: You said, yes, he looks weak and has no muscles. He looked terrible.
Speaker 5: I did ask him if he wanted to hug it out and he goes, you might break my bones.
Speaker 3: It was really, I guess it was funnier when he said it.
Speaker 4: That person does have a point. How come if somebody, and Ariana Grande does look like a skeleton. It's sickly, it's disgusting. We all see it, we all know it. Only idiots like Doozy defend this. There's something wrong with this girl. It's just undeniable. And for somebody who supposedly champions girls and women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stay strong.
Speaker 4: I would think you wouldn't want that as a role model. Her and her weird eating disorder that is obviously going on.
Speaker 3: You don't know that she has it. Don't say that she has it.
Speaker 1: BS, I don't know that she has it.
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 5: Don't sit there on your high horse saying that you know what people are going through, that she has an eating disorder.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's being monitored. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: I know she has an eating disorder.
Speaker 3: I know Snitch isn't being monitored, and I want to make sure he's okay.
Speaker 1: I live with a nurse.
Speaker 4: Anybody who can look at Ariana Grande knows she has an eating disorder. You don't need to be a doctor to figure this out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 4: So you defend her. You can't talk about, oh, don't talk about Ariana's weight. But Schnitzer, boy, you are sure fast to jump on him.
Speaker 3: I did not body shame.
Speaker 1: I just asked.
Speaker 3: No, that's a lot of weight he's lost. 33 pounds is a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I weight a lot.
Speaker 3: I thought you looked great.
Speaker 1: That's not what you said. I did. Did she say he looks great?
Speaker 3: No. I thought before he looked great.
Speaker 1: You were worried about him.
Speaker 3: No, I was worried when I saw him.
Speaker 1: So now you say he looks too skinny.
Speaker 3: He looks, you haven't seen him.
Speaker 1: Wait till you see him.
Speaker 5: You never walk out of this room or you're not here, you don't see him.
Speaker 1: You're body shaming him. How dare you? Yeah. How dare you? My journey. I'm weak from no food. How dare you?
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 1: Writes, good morning, Rover. Schnitzer has the worst attitude. He's such a bitch. His smart-ass remarks are out of hand. He's such a loser.
Speaker 4: He gives Jeffrey a hard time every day with his snippy comments, and he answers every time he speaks.
Speaker 1: He has the worst attitude out of anyone on your show. He hates Stoogey also. Yeah, you do.
Speaker 4: What he said to her yesterday on the show was totally out of hand. He has such a feminine voice, it makes my skin crawl. No wonder he lives life in a box. He's a 160 pound old man that has no life. Shame on him and his bad attitude. Be nice to people, snits. Sorry that your life sucks. Wow, a snitzer hater.
Speaker 1: Too bad. Too many people that hate snits.
Speaker 3: Never. They never hate on him.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, maybe Charlie runs into him on the aftermath. Maybe that's when all the snitzer haters call in, perhaps. I think so. But there's a.
Speaker 1: Secret society of snitzer haters out there. We're strong. Wait, where?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: He said we're strong.
Speaker 3: Is that a Freudian slip? What does that mean?
Speaker 7: That he's part of the haters.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: He's the grand wizard of the Schnitzer haters. I don't know the grand wizard.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've seen the hat. Let's see here.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey writes, snits, getting very defensive about his weight to Dushy. I don't think she was trying to criticize him. I think she was doing it out of being caring. She took it too far. You don't know Dushy.
Speaker 1: Have you not listened to the show?
Speaker 3: I love you, Snits.
Speaker 4: I've always loved you. What do you think she was doing this for? She's criticized? How did you take her comments yesterday?
Speaker 1: Mean-spirited, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not mean-spirited. I seriously was concerned.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh my gosh, you look really thin.
Speaker 3: You okay?
Speaker 1: What if she didn't? What do you expect them to say? No, I'm not. What if I had a disease? Would you feel bad about body shaming me?
Speaker 3: I wasn't body shaming you. You took it that way.
Speaker 1: If you're going to lose the weight.
Speaker 4: If somebody asks, are you okay? It's not because they look great. Like, wow, man, what are you doing? You look great.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? That's what Doozy asked. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I got to blow my nose. I don't sit and ask you.
Speaker 1: You're getting sick.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I don't look too good. Hate to you all. You okay?
Speaker 5: Shut up.
Speaker 4: Chelsea writes, since calories and diets and weights is one of your favorite topics, I've got something for you guys to try. This test will track both the number of calories you ingest and the number of calories you expend. It's a water you drink and then you send in three pee samples. I don't know what this is, but this seems like a scam. This seems like a douchey kind of thing to sign up for. Calorify is what it's called. C-A-L-O-R-I-F-Y. Look up one of their partners to order. I just bought one for my husband and I to try eight.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Finish. $ 850 each.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just to find out?
Speaker 4: I've done some checking and the thing looks legit. Would be very interested to see you and your team's results. This is Chelsea. All right, now, can you go to the website? Let me see what- Yeah, I'm not seeing much. I'm on the website here. It just says- Metabolic vital signs of the future. The world's most accurate measure of energy expenditure powered by doubly labeled water. What does that mean? And I can click enterprise solutions or contact sales. Accurate measure of expenditure. I don't know who would pay for this.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 7: This is like a fake website almost. Like one doesn't really say anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what exactly? What does it do? And what does it do? She thinks that it will, let me see, that it will track the number of calories you ingest and the number of calories you expend. Now, how that would be possible, I don't know. Are those fake logos of its partners or whatever? That's a great question. Let's look at the logos. Those are always, what, who? Athlete blood tests, podium sports medicine. Murr World. Murr. Known Well. Frazine Wellness. Dr.
Speaker 4: Nick, MD.
Speaker 1: Oh, from Simpsons? Yeah. Can't Stop Fitness. Fitness food in your mouth.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dr. Tzatziki Nan.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say, yeah, I don't know anything about that, but good luck to you if you spent $ 850.
Speaker 1: Let us know how it works out. Matt writes... Good morning, RMG.
Speaker 4: Regarding doozy hater Dave's comments on Monday, I completely disagree. Doozy can be many things, including but not limited to adversarial, obstinate, uninformed, a bitch in general.
Speaker 1: But unattractive, she is not. In fact, given the opportunity, I would tear that ass right out its frame.
Speaker 4: P.S., Stay hydrated. Jeffrey, you laughed at that. Doozy didn't look too amused. I thought it was kind of funny, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He said he would tear that ass up out of the frame.
Speaker 3: What does that mean exactly, Jeff?
Speaker 1: Honestly, Doozy, I have no clue.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 1: Is that good?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Is that good or bad?
Speaker 2: It just means he's just going to go in there and F something up.
Speaker 1: Blow your back out. Yeah, you don't want your ass torn out its frame?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Okay. Thanks, though. Oh, let's see here.
Speaker 4: Wiggy writes, Oh, Han, do you ever tired of being a retard or just wrong? People like douchey hater Dave will tell you those things that you realize you were a prude and the reason so many men hate and beat women. Maybe I will beat my wife every time you're an idiot. See how fast you straighten up now, bitch. Someone needs accountability for douchey's dumb ass.
Speaker 1: What? Douchey, you're leading to this guy's wife being beaten.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he thinks he's funny, it's- No, I think this is.
Speaker 1: Just a guy that actually, I think this guy just hates you, Dushy.
Speaker 3: No, get in line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Dushy has a lot of haters.
Speaker 4: Many of them are the same person, so she'll get like 20 different emails from 20 different names, but it's all from one person.
Speaker 5: It was a busy day for someone yesterday.
Speaker 1: Busy, busy, busy day.
Speaker 5: Last night. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Popcorn chicken says $ 850 for that water. That's over eight menopause bracelets.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How's that bracelet coming on? You did get it?
Speaker 3: It's on, Charlie. I slept like crap last night.
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 3: Because it's not working.
Speaker 1: What is it supposed to do? Energize you? No, it's like- Did you put it on the charger though?
Speaker 3: No, that's not a charger. It's just a coaster.
Speaker 1: It's a coaster. I know. It's a coaster, Charlie. It charges energy. Yeah, it takes the ions out of the air or something.
Speaker 5: The problem with this is that whatever the things at the end of it, the little things, it doesn't hit.
Speaker 3: It's too big for my wrist.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's supposed to hit.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to charge my- No, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think that's supposed to hit. It's just supposed to be into- Can you bend it a little bit?
Speaker 3: Proximity.
Speaker 5: I have been.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be in proximity to your skin. I don't think it has to touch your skin. Charlie, maybe you need to smash it down. I think it needs to be smashed a little bit.
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to shower with it? Because then I have to stretch it open.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like it's going to break. It's just an egg. You can shower with that.
Speaker 5: I can?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: It's not. I don't shower with electronics. It's just a piece of metal.
Speaker 3: I don't shower with my aura ring.
Speaker 1: There's electronics in that. It has Bluetooth and stuff on it. I understand that.
Speaker 3: It does have Bluetooth?
Speaker 5: Oh, my God.
Speaker 1: How does it connect to your phone? I cannot deal with that. What are you doing now? Are you scratching your back? With scissors. With scissors. Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know why people hate me. No.
Speaker 1: Oh, boy.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: I've got to take a break. 866-YO-ROVER is our number.
Speaker 1: 866-967-6837.
Speaker 4: Chelsea says, I can't figure out how to add my picture on here. I've tried many times. Chelsea, did you text the word menu to 866-YO-ROVER? Let me see what happens when I do that. Let's all just try it together. Let me see here. Make sure that this works. Let's see here.
Speaker 1: 866- Nine, six, seven, six, eight, three, seven. Okay.
Speaker 4: Text the word menu. Let's see what happens. I click on the link that it sent me. And then edit your profile. And then right there at the top, I already have a picture set. So you can right there under your phone number, above your display name, there should be a little circle.
Speaker 1: You click that, add a picture. You should be set, Chelsea. I think. Let us know if it doesn't work. Got to take a break. We'll be right back. Hang on.
Speaker 4: Divorce.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can thank us later for that last one. Welcome back to Rover's Morning Glory. Justin sent a text message. Hi, guys.
Speaker 4: I need some help understanding something. I mow grass for a living and my wife works at Dollar General. I tell her my job is harder than hers because I have multiple yards a day and she gets mad at me.
Speaker 1: Who's right and who's wrong? Because now I'm in the doghouse. All right. What's harder to work at? landscaping, mowing lawns. It sounds like he's right on lawn mower all day, or working at Dollar General. Now, my first instinct would be to say that the landscaper is the harder job. You're out there in the heat in the summer, or it could be cold, or it could be windy. Things break. You got to fix them or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: You don't talk to anybody.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Dealing with the public is sometimes exhausting and they sometimes can be mean and.
Speaker 3: Standing on their feet all day.
Speaker 1: I'll bet there's a lot of customers that are just.
Speaker 3: Not so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean. You've never been to one. I have never been to a Dollar General. That is a true statement. Okay, so tell me what it's like, Crystal. It depends on the.
Speaker 6: Area, Rover, because I've been to one in East Cleveland and I was like, has this place got robbed? I mean, it was half empty, stuff was everywhere. It smelled like pee.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. Sometimes it looks like the shelves have exploded for some reason. You're like, why isn't anything on the shelf?
Speaker 4: It's just there's on carts in the middle, like just an earthquake in Japan or something.
Speaker 1: And And you're like, how do you even walk around inside of this place?
Speaker 6: There's only one or two people working in there. The one I go to that's pretty close to my house, it's closed often because people don't come to work. The AC doesn't work. They got robbed before. I mean, usually a Dollar General is not in the best area. One that was built next to my house years ago actually was a new one.
Speaker 3: It was nice.
Speaker 6: It actually had produce and beer and stuff. So some of them are very nice, but they- usually pop up in areas where the the money is not as as it's not.
Speaker 4: Just urban they're in the middle of rural places too that's the only store that they have you'll be driving if you're just driving down the road and you end up in a very small town that's what they have that's a grocery store dollar general all right so who has a harder job the landscaper or the wife that works at dollar general.
Speaker 5: Dollar general if the guy on the landscaping job is in a ride-along they just go zip zip zip zip On to the next. Well, one's physical, one's mental. It's two different types of difficulty. So that's a good point. Is mental harder than physical?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'd take the mental any day over the physical. I'm too lazy to be physical. I don't think you could do either.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You could never work a shift. You'd probably get fired immediately working with the public. Immediately.
Speaker 3: You'd hate it.
Speaker 4: So I would say I'm still going to go with the landscaper guy. That to me is a harder job. I'm just really trying to imagine rover landscaping. It's impossible to imagine. But also having a manager at Dollar General that tells them to go clean up.
Speaker 1: Like an aisle.
Speaker 3: He doesn't do well with authority.
Speaker 1: Hey, me. Oh, my God.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 1: Listen to who's talking over here.
Speaker 3: My bosses love me.
Speaker 5: All my former bosses that I've ever worked with, they all love me.
Speaker 3: You're the only difficult one.
Speaker 1: After they stop working with you.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: But when they're working with you, they all hate you.
Speaker 3: No, not true. But you hate anyone telling you what to do.
Speaker 4: Derek says, dealing with my own thoughts all day working outside by myself is just as bad as dealing with the public, he says.
Speaker 1: So he doesn't like his own thoughts.
Speaker 3: Earbuds in to listen to like a book on tape.
Speaker 1: Or- Or how about Rover's Morning Glory?
Speaker 5: Sure, after you listen to Rover's Morning Glory, maybe then you could listen to like a movie.
Speaker 3: Like I do.
Speaker 1: You still listen to that every day? What happened today?
Speaker 5: This morning I was talking to Rachel in sales, but yesterday on my drive home, I restarted the movie.
Speaker 3: I watched Top Gun Maverick every day. Listen.
Speaker 1: That is so strange. That's one of the weirdest things about Douchey. That movie's not that good. It's also an action movie. Why would you listen to that?
Speaker 3: Because I know the scenes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just hear. I know, I love it. Do you ever do any other movies?
Speaker 3: I sometimes do The Greatest Showman.
Speaker 1: That makes a little more sense. It's like singing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You should do a talkie movie, like a, I don't know. Drama. My Dinner with Andre. It's set at a dinner table. There's people talking. Dinner with Andre. What is that movie? I'm just thinking of an old movie.
Speaker 4: What is that movie, Charlie? Are you aware of Dinner with Andre? I'm only aware of it because of a Simpsons joke. And I looked it up because... There's a video game version in the Simpsons universe. He says, dinner with Andre. And it looks like the most boring video game of all time. And Martin says, tell me more. And then he plays out. I was like, what is this making fun of? And I looked up this movie, and it's literally just two people sitting at dinner. So I think the joke was... Who would make a video game out of that movie because it's so awful?
Speaker 1: Is that what it is? It's just a movie with two people? But I'm saying to listen to that, I think that'd be better. Is there more than one person or just two people? Two people. Two people and Andre. Andre who?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time.
Speaker 4: It's this guy that you've seen before, too.
Speaker 7: Oh, the guy from My Princess Bride or Princess Bride.
Speaker 1: Whatever that guy's name is. What is that guy's name? Wallace Shawn. He's in Toy Story, too. Okay, so that guy, it's two guys sitting in a dinner table? Oh, Andre's his real name. Yeah, Andre Gregory. Oh, I didn't know that. Who's a director and writer. I gotta see that again. Yeah, that sounds good. Okay. But anyway, Todd, he's better than an action movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I can't listen to something I haven't seen, so I'd have to see it because I don't watch it when I'm driving.
Speaker 3: I just turn it on and then I just put it- What about a book? A book on tape?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you haven't seen that. You'd listen to that.
Speaker 5: Because I know it's a book, so it's a more accepting mental thing.
Speaker 4: Sierra says, Dollar General is physical too.
Speaker 1: Those stores are a mess.
Speaker 4: They over-order everything, so there's always a ton of stock to organize. I was a manager of one, and I was on my feet for 10 hours a day running all over the place because it is so unorganized. Here's a guy that says mowing is mental too, unfortunately. I wish I could just zone out, but you have to constantly be watching for multiple hazards.
Speaker 1: Roots, snakes, bunnies, children, toys, etc. I'm still going to go with the landscaper.
Speaker 4: If I had to pick a job that I think I would be worse at, I think it would be the landscaping job.
Speaker 5: I think the customer service job, I think you'd be awful at.
Speaker 3: I think you could sit on a mower.
Speaker 1: And- The customer's never right.
Speaker 3: You'd fight with them. You're horrible at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the customer's never right. I'd have a little pin that says that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sign behind the register. And if somebody complains, they just point to the sign. Yeah. The customer is never right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, I saw something, I'll bet Crystal will know what this is. I don't know what the hell this is, but they are building the Saudis who are trying to take over everything in the world basically, I think. Sports, entertainment, they're always funding. They funded that live golf for a while. They fund all the stuff on Netflix, boxing matches. They have a soccer league that they started where they are paying exorbitant sums of money for soccer players to come play in Saudi Arabia, even though nobody in Saudi Arabia actually likes soccer and nobody goes to the games. You look at the games and there's four people in the stands. So they're trying to win over the world by spending money on various things. And they're doing that in France now, where I see that they just announced a $ 6 billion theme park. They're saying it's going to rival Euro.
Speaker 1: Disney, $ 6.
Speaker 4: Billion theme park that Saudi Arabia is building. This came after a meeting between President Macron of France and Mohammed bin Salman, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Mohammed bin Salman, MBS. MBS.
Speaker 4: He's the guy, remember, that ordered the killing of Jamal Khashoggi, the US citizen reporter.
Speaker 1: This is not a good guy.
Speaker 4: This guy is, in fact, just rotten, rotten to the core, really bad guy. But him and Macron sat down a couple years ago, I think in 2024, and They figured out that they share something in common, a love for Dragon Ball Z.
Speaker 1: Now, Crystal, you're the one person that I would go to on the show that probably knows what the hell that is. What is Dragon Ball Z?
Speaker 6: It's a manga that got very popular here. I would say in the 90s, Dragon Ball Z got huge attention. But I mean, really, it's the same as everything. There's a guy who's fighting villains. I mean, it's pretty, if you break it down into simplicity.
Speaker 1: Okay, a guy fighting villains. I mean, they all look the same pretty much, right? I mean, I don't know. I never got into any of those things.
Speaker 4: But apparently, Macron and MBS are both huge fans. They share a passion for Dragon Ball Z. And so Saudi Arabia is spending $ 6 billion to To make a Dragon Ball Z theme park in France, excuse me, is that going to have, here's a picture of it, I guess, a rendering of it. Do that many people love this that they're going to go visit this thing?
Speaker 3: For sure, yes.
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 6: Yes, because my friend actually leads all of the anime panels when I go to fan expos for the Comic-Con. And they are loaded with fans who are so into it. They'll know more details than you could ever know. They'll have questions for the voice actors that the voice actors might not even know. They have no idea because if you don't read up on all the manga, you're not going to know all the lore.
Speaker 3: And these fans are that diehard. They know every detail.
Speaker 6: They even come up with their own spinoff ideas.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's insane how popular it is.
Speaker 4: So a manga is just basically like a Japanese comic?
Speaker 1: Is that essentially, am I getting this correct? Yeah, yes. It's not manga? No, it's manga. I've been saying it wrong. I did not know that. I guess I've never heard anybody say it out loud. So, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Space Paddle Ship Yamato in Japan started off as manga, and then. So I have a documentary at home about how it was developed, and I start off as that, and then eventually a guy named Leji Masumoto helped develop the story to make it into an animated movie. They originally were going to do it as a live-action movie, but they figured it's easier if you did it as an animated movie, and so that has a lot of deep meaning in Japan. And then eventually it became Star Blazers when it came to America in 1979.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So if the.
Speaker 4: Saudis made that as an amusement park, would you go to it?
Speaker 1: Possibly, if I had the money. Okay. So... I thought Dragon Ball Z is also a card game, right? I don't think so. No, Yu-Gi-Oh! is a card game. Like Pokemon, for example.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay.
Speaker 1: I've seen the one guy. I don't know the main guy's name. I've seen images of him.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Goku? Goku? Goku. Yeah, okay. I've seen that.
Speaker 4: Man, and you're telling me enough people that this will justify a $ 6 billion investment that enough people will go to this thing?
Speaker 6: Yeah. It's probably the biggest. I would say it was the first that really hit here.
Speaker 1: More than Pokemon?
Speaker 3: People started following. I guess Pokemon too.
Speaker 6: But I mean, Dragon Ball Z got, I mean, insane.
Speaker 8: Rover, you've seen this guy, right? Goku. What's that special power he's got? I honestly, I don't think I've ever seen this. That's Street Fighter, Smits.
Speaker 1: Arookin? He does something. Yeah, he does something. He does something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so.
Speaker 4: And it's interesting that they're willing to like, oh yeah, sure, you'd kill people, but we'll take your $ 6 billion.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the way the world works. They're just printing money over there because- Oh my God. They were building that thing, the line, and now it's shut down. That weird building that was going to be- Like.
Speaker 3: One giant community?
Speaker 1: Throughout the desert?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if it was going to be like a 100 mile long building as tall as- I think, I'm trying to remember, I think it might be the Statue of Liberty. It's a significant-sized building, tallness, but it's 100 miles long, and people just live in it, and it's a whole thing. And everybody looked at it and went, well, nobody's going to make that. I mean, that's going to be way too much money, and they started actually making it. They're digging out the ground and everything. And then I guess just recently in the last year, they just stopped working on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they gave up on that project? I guess. I mean, they had like five projects they're doing. They were doing that. They're making some artificial islands.
Speaker 4: And they're trying to it because they were like, our oil thing's not going to last forever, so we should turn to tourism.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they stopped, because now they spent.
Speaker 4: Billions and billions and billions of dollars to make part of this, just a piece of the line wall building, and nothing's actually done.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't seem like a good... It doesn't even seem like a good idea. If you. Why do you need a 100-mile-long building?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess it would be cool to see, I suppose, but it doesn't seem very practical. Is there a train inside of it that goes from one end to the other, like a super high-speed thing or something? I'm sure there is something. But at the same time, it seems like dystopian. In the end, the power is going to go out one day, and everybody is going to be fighting each other like you're on– Hunger Games or something. The Hunger Games or the latest Judge Dredd movie where they're in the big tower. It doesn't seem like some place you'd want to go once stuff goes wrong.
Speaker 6: I think that they're kind of almost basing it off of some buildings in China where you really kind of don't have to leave your building. You work in the building. You can buy your groceries in the building. There are stores in there. That's what the idea was behind it, that everything you needed would be inside there and you wouldn't ever have to leave. You wouldn't have to drive a car, you wouldn't have to. So that was, I think, the concept.
Speaker 4: But aren't a lot of those things in China, they're just completely abandoned now. They have entire cities that they built and they thought, people are gonna come, they're gonna buy a place here, invest money here. Nobody ever bought, and they have literally entire cities in China that are completely uninhabited. I'm talking 20 high-rise buildings, and they're completely empty.
Speaker 1: Where's that?
Speaker 4: I remember being in China with Charlie, and I didn't really think about it at the time. But I remember being, do you remember walking through a big mall that we were at there.
Speaker 1: In China? And it was by the hotel.
Speaker 4: But most of the stores, all of the stores, it had like coming soon. And it was, but they never actually, I don't think they come. I don't think they actually, and it was always, it was like KFC or like big companies that were supposed to come in there.
Speaker 1: And it just said coming soon.
Speaker 4: But it was, I think that might have been one of those things where there was a little activity in this mall that Charlie and I were in.
Speaker 1: But I think most of it was completely empty.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they- How they did that, but I guess companies went bankrupt, economy, whatever, who knows?
Speaker 1: What about Abu Dhabi? Is that part of this? Abu Dhabi is different. I mean, that's the United Arab Emirates, a different country. Is that a good place? They're not as bad as Saudi Arabia, I would say, right?
Speaker 3: Would you ever go there?
Speaker 1: But I don't know if they're great either.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, anything in the region probably steer clear of.
Speaker 1: Well, the new Disneyland's going there, so that's why.
Speaker 3: Would either of you guys go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to visit all of them, yeah. Have you been to Euro Disney yet? There's one in Paris, right? That's the only one I've been to. You've been to Disneyland?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've never been to Disneyland?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have a lot of traveling to do, Snits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: How many are there total?
Speaker 1: There's a bunch. There's California, there's Tokyo, there's Paris. Wait, there's one in Tokyo? Yes. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: That's four.
Speaker 7: I think Euro Disney closed, though. There's Shanghai, there's Hong Kong, and now Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 3: So it'd be seven.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. In Hong Kong, they have a Disney?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: Wow, I had no idea. I thought it was just- Is each one multiple parks too? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like the same layout as Florida with all the different parks?
Speaker 1: I think just Disneyland and Disney World are like that. Oh, okay.
Speaker 3: I think Disney World is bigger than Disneyland, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Disney World is huge, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm wondering if there's smaller formats in the other countries.
Speaker 1: I think Paris is- Snitch and I are a lot alike, like- I'm trying to visit all seven continents. He's trying to visit every Disney property in the world.
Speaker 2: I had the money to visit every major aircraft museum all over the world.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey, what do you think about, somebody wants to know, what do you think about Saudi Arabia and WWE?
Speaker 2: That that's that's become a partnership. They've had major events in Saudi Arabia and the Saudis take very well to that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's amazing because they do it in a stadium.
Speaker 2: And at one time, I think they had one event there.
Speaker 1: They actually built a temporary.
Speaker 2: That can hold at least maybe 20,000 people to have the event.
Speaker 1: And then eventually, and.
Speaker 2: Then after the event was done, the stadium was dismantled. So WWE is like they're doing events all over. They've done European tours and everything. And yeah, it's like if the fans like it, they're going to come and see it.
Speaker 1: I mean, WWE will go there.
Speaker 4: Do you think that the fans actually like it or does the Royals, do they- Just pay people to go sit in the stands and yell and scream.
Speaker 2: One thing is when the women wrestle, they have to wear outfits that cover your entire body because that's a custom there.
Speaker 1: So they can't wear their little.
Speaker 4: Wait, so when they wrestle in Saudi Arabia, the guys don't wear their little thongs?
Speaker 1: No, it's the women. Oh, the women. Oh, the guys can do whatever they want.
Speaker 2: The women have to have their entire body covered. That's a requirement over there. But I've seen footage of them on YouTube of some of these events in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: And the fans really get into it, believe it or not. It amazes even me. WWE is not just confined to the United States. It's all over the world.
Speaker 2: That's why the company's called World Wrestling Entertainment.
Speaker 1: World, that's right. Thank you. Dushy, what do you have coming up at the shizzy?
Speaker 5: Imagine if you're a hunter and you have been banned from hunting for life across the entire country.
Speaker 3: This actually happened. I'll tell you why this person was banned coming up next.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory. Hang on.