Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five it's six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five six fifty five jump five six s fifty.
Speaker 1: Five graining champ is Crystal.
Speaker 2: She squeaked by yesterday with the wind, got her third or a second win in a row. Now going for her third win. Hi, Kristal, how you doing fantastic? We ready for another one today? Yes, welcome your challenger from Ipsey, the Pride of Ipsil Lanny Sarah.
Speaker 1: What's up, Sarah? How you doing good? How are you doing? I'm fantastic. What you got going on this morning? Nothing? I gotta went to go get a coffee and tried to win the tickets, but I ended up on this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it? Oh okay, here's here's my thing with coffee? Your you know morning stroll? Are you Tim Horton's Starbucks? Duncan?
Speaker 1: I don't know what is it? Way away? All right? So gas station coffee? What do they call it? The speedway cafe? Right?
Speaker 2: We learned that when we were talking about we're talking about sheets sheets last week. Yeah, locking Crystal up in a soundproof area. Enough of the small talk. I got to get to some business here. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins and ty always goes to the champion. Question number one. Amanda Batula and West Wilson were spotted partying in Montana while filming their reality show What's that show called?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey supposedly have a new dog that they've been traveling with. What color is their new pup? Question number three? Selena Gomez is mom is trending this morning for an interesting post that she made about her daughters on social media. On which Disney Channel series did Selena play Alex Russo?
Speaker 1: I don't know, so all right?
Speaker 2: Pass on that one. Question number four. Jay Z's Sunday night concert at Yankee Stadium was delayed by four hours? What is jay Z's real first name?
Speaker 1: Sean Corey Carter? You pull ef right? How did you? How did you? She got a guess? Did she? Is it right? I know the first name?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: All right? It was I was honest. I don't think she would have time to that. And question number five. Temperatures are going to reach nearly one hundred degrees this afternoon. Which artist sings the song hot in Here? Nelly? Let's bring the chap back from a soundproof area.
Speaker 1: How did Sarah don.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was not going to be as good a score, but three out of five she kind of pulled out some at the end. Here we go, Crystal. Question number one. Amanda Betula and West Wilson were spotted partying in Montana while filming their reality show What's that show called? Yes Summerhouse? Question number two? Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey supposedly have a new dog that they've been traveling with.
Speaker 1: What color is their new pup? Whit?
Speaker 2: Question number three Selena Gomez his mom is trending this morning for an interesting post that she made about her daughters on social media. On Which Disney Channel series did Selena play Alex Russo? Yeah, By the way, when we were talking about bad TV shows and stuff like that, notice that none of the shows that you grew up with on Disney or on Nickelodeon were on that tent.
Speaker 1: All great shows, Uh, you know what kept.
Speaker 2: Everybody busy, kept everybody enjoying themselves, right shows?
Speaker 1: Two more questions.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, You've got at least a tie for the wind, but I think you'll do okay. Question number four Jay Z Sunday night concert at Yankee Stadium was delayed by four hours. Shannon reported that in The Dirty Yesterday, what is jay Z's real first name?
Speaker 1: Sean?
Speaker 2: And question five? The temperatures are going to be hot today? Which artist sings the song hot in here? That's and you are awa.
Speaker 1: Wait no matter.
Speaker 2: What, Sarah, enjoy that Speedway coffee?
Speaker 1: Are you a person.
Speaker 2: That likes to throw in some sugar and creamers and all that stuff?
Speaker 1: Lots of cream, half coffee cream, Give me some cream, Give me some coffee with that cream.
Speaker 2: All right, congratulations to you on winning a prize.
Speaker 1: We're going to set you up with a partying gift.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Urban Air sponsoring this week's editions of the five at six fifty five. That might be a good place to go take your family when it's hot outside, get inside. I always felt like on days like today in the summertime, it was always a movie day. It was always like, all right, guys, load up the suburban. We're all going to the movies for the mall yeah, all right, hold on
Speaker 1: One seconds in the morning's five is six fifty five.