Speaker 1: Lydia.
Speaker 2: Did you get a response back from John Jay from the John Jay and Rich Morning Show.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you want me to call him right now?
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 4: He said that he would come on around nine.
Speaker 2: What time is it now? Can we because I have worth roses at nine? Is there any way that we can Let's just call him? Call him. This is around nine, this is around Just see what he says, see what you can, see what you can do. So I'm going to the taking Joe. We're going to go visit Chelsea's parents. They live in Arizona, and and we're going to Joe and I are going to watch the Arizona Wildcats versus the Kansas Jayhawks in college basketball tomorrow in Tucson, Arizona at McHale Center, the legendary McHale Center.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a big game.
Speaker 2: It's a huge game, yes, because Arizona was number one. I think they're like number two or three or something like that or something like that at four, and Kansas is is right up there there. It's a good, good basketball battle. Long story short, We're going to the game, and we're going courtesy of they are too excuse me John Jay from John Jay and Rich who those guys own the entire Arizona market. They are on in Phoenix, they're on in Tucson, and the legendary there for twenty five years. Like I've you know, been kind of into Troit. They're there, and John Jay's son is a manager of the team. So oh, really, John Jay's youngest Dutch, which isn't that a cool name? Dutch is John Jay's youngest son, and he is the manager of the basketball team. And John Jay's friends with the coach Tommy Lloyd, who's like great coach and stuff, so he got us tickets. There's a problem though, to this whole thing, and I want to bring something up, and you guys tell me your thoughts. They're doing what Michigan State did a couple of weeks ago when Kevin and I were going to the game. Michigan State had the whole thing where you have to wear a specific color to go to the game. It was it was what it was called a white out at the time. They're doing in here. Let me pull this up here real quick and I'll send this to you guys so you can see it. At University of Arizona they're doing a stripeout. So what is a stripe out. A stripeout is that you can either wear red or white, but it's based on where you're sitting in the stadium. So in the stadium they have sections like two D two three, whatever the heck it is, and one's red, one's white, and you got to be wearing either white or red.
Speaker 4: Oh this is cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well it's cool for who for me? Not for me. I like to wear I wear black all the time. I wear dark colors. I don't wear that. So I text John Jay and his son last night in Joe on our group text, and I asked Dutch, I'm like, hey, do you know where these tickets are? And Dudge goes answers back and he goes, well, the family section is is B eleven or B ten? I go, that doesn't really help me. Hold on. We're on live right now with John Jay and Rich in the John Jay and Rich Morning Show, Legendary Radio show and iHeartRadio. What's going on? Guys? How are you? WHOA what a pleasure?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Well, here, my god, how are you well? Can I first off, can I say to you guys, thank you for John Jay, thank you to you, Thank you to Dutch, Thank you to your beautiful wife for the tickets. This is a huge thing because I went on StubHub a second ago. These tickets are going for like three thousand to five dollars for these games?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Man? Wow?
Speaker 2: Should we sell them in and use this for t shirts to give away the listeners on Monday?
Speaker 1: I don't know that might get Dutch in trouble because I know, I think you're going to be very happy with the tickets. You're going to be very happy with Janda.
Speaker 3: I love that he just thanked you and gave you praises for the tickets.
Speaker 4: But let me tell you why we're calling.
Speaker 3: He's complaining moo fashion about said free tickets.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm complaining because I hate when I'm told I had to do this. A couple of weeks ago, when I went to Michigan State's game, they did a white out. I hate when they tell you have to wear a specific color.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, especially white, and white.
Speaker 2: Is horrible for a guy that's got big man boobs like me.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I know, I know it sucks right like just where you want to wear? You know, I recently had a lady. This is to sound crazy. I met a woman and what she does for a living, it tells you what color you work on you. Yeah, get this, Mojo, just like you, I always wear black. And I met with this woman and she told me I'm a soft autumn and and I got the part right and get this and get this black. I can never ever wear black. Meanwhile, I've got a hundred black shirts from the Gap and I even bought a black shirt because I heard Mojo talk about skims. He was like, I like, so I bought a skims because of you, and I like it.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's great as comfortable, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I'm a little disappointed because I listen to your show every day and I've been looking for Bianca's foot pictures from her.
Speaker 4: I'll post the Jersey Mike subs right now.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I'm like listening. I'm listening, and then I go to your Instagram thinking they're going to post it, and then it's just a link to listen to it again. I'm like, wait, show me the pictures, all right.
Speaker 2: So I have to ask this, because first off, how proud are you of all your sons, John, Jay and Rich. I know you're proud of your kids too, but on occasion, but how how exciting is it to be the team manager and to be working with his basketball team and that's a that's a pretty cool thing. And doing radio too, he was doing he's doing shifts on ninety three point seven K two.
Speaker 1: Well, he actually very much is a big fan of you and your son. He wants to be like Joe and bed his own morning show, so he's he's working on it.
Speaker 2: He wants to be like his dad. He doesn't want to be like Joe. I'm telling you that's it. There is there is nothing that is more humbling, But there's also nothing that is more worrisome when your kid wants to do what you do, because you don't ever want them to to feel like they have to follow in your footsteps. I want I want him to make new footsteps. But it's really cool to know that all those times that we've been sitting on the couch with our computers, ignoring our families, prepping for the next day, that they didn't actually look at that like I would never want to be my dad.
Speaker 1: You know that's a good do you have such a great way with words.
Speaker 2: Well I don't know that, but not but not with wearing red and white.
Speaker 5: That's why you should go shirtless at the game.
Speaker 2: Rich, Rich, what happened to me? If I go to the game and are not wearing the right color? Will they kick me out of the section? Do you guys know?
Speaker 5: Oh? You will be heckled endlessly and you will be mocked. It'll take a couple of little shame bell like in Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: Oh, just wait to see how tight those seats are. By the way, you're gonna bleed into the Always apologize. I always apologize with the person. I'm so sorry if my fat role gets on here.
Speaker 2: I just want to know. Will I go to the game and will mister On be there? Will I see mister mister.
Speaker 1: On moved to Las Vegas?
Speaker 2: Oh, mister he owns.
Speaker 5: A legend even in Detroit. Carry on a legend.
Speaker 1: Mister On on a restaurant in Tucson, which is that all the celebrities go. It's one of those restaurants where every celebrity is on the wall. Mojo's on the wall there. I've seen him there many times.
Speaker 2: It's the crazy thing is he would give us like free food. He'd like pick up the meal. And I remember a couple of times going in and mister On wasn't there and I had already ordered before I knew I was going to get a free meal, and I was. When I was in Tucson, I didn't make any money at all, so I was like, crap, I don't know how we're gonna pay for this thing. You know, it was like one of those things you loved when mister Aron was there because he'd grabbed the tab and not I'm really excited to also hang with Dutch and are you cool with this? Joe wants to take him out and like get him, you know, drunk, but he is he of age and does he have a or does he have a fake ID?
Speaker 1: He's he has a fake id's nineteen. But because he's part of the basketball team, they get in anywhere. It's pretty amazing. Wow, it's pretty amazing to see that whole So what happened was they they played in Phoenix, right where where we live, and the whole basketball team decided to go out and party that night, and they couldn't get in any of the clubs because in Phoenix are like, no, sorry, we have rules here, so they all they all went to my house. I took him to my house. You know.
Speaker 2: No, it's so when you have them there, do you have to be careful though, like because of they got a game the next day. Like if all of a sudden they'd go hungover, it's going to be a bad day.
Speaker 1: I was out of town. My wife and I were out of town. I just saw pictures on Snapchat, like nobody knows, like this is breaking news right now, I'm telling you right now. But I got video of these guys. They're playing NBA two K on my big screen.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something that I remember? So I worked in Tucson years and years ago, and I'll never forget going to Dirt Bags, which is the bar that was like the big college bar, and walking in there and you would see the basketball players walking in and those guys literally would have girls just a staring at him the whole time and everything, and they could care less about the guy on the top forty D radio station.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And then you want to know what lives rent free in my head? For some reason, by the way, yeah, is because I listened to your show all the time. Is how Big Shanon's husband's junk is that it burned out the hole in his jeans. I love it.
Speaker 3: He was not super thrilled that I told that story and he just started a new job, and it's.
Speaker 1: Actually I actually like how also how you labeled it on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Like whoa back by the way, what color would his.
Speaker 5: Autumn?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that I'm a big fan of Cavin too. I think every time you ask his opinion of something, you can tell that he's a good human being.
Speaker 2: May Cavin uh and I when we went to the Michigan State game, I had to wear white and I found literally the only white shirt that didn't show off my boobies and and Cavin and I got a picture with Gus Johnson, which was like so cool and stuff. Give me advice on on I just pray you're in a red section, you know? Or can I switch a seat with somebody? Like would that happen? Like if I all of a sudden go hey switch?
Speaker 5: I think you just take it to the extreme. You go shirtless with the cape.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny boy, that is that I told you what the lady that did our colors? So I go to the Sun's games all the time, and orange and purple are not my colors, so I just wear I'll wear like a dark blue shirt, which is my color, and I hope it's not the opposing team. And I really have a perceived competation. Someone says, why don't you worry orts it's not my color.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna autumn.
Speaker 2: We need to get a shout out to Matt Ishbia, who could be listening right now that he needs that. He needs to do some uh some good stuff with John Jay and Rich your this is your show in uh in Phoenix, So.
Speaker 1: You know what. I read an article where he said he answers all this social media. So I sent him a d M and I invited him to come on the show, and he goes, oh, man, I'd love to, but I really can't.
Speaker 2: Shannon knows him. Shannon's gonna Shannon's got to work that. Shannon. You in in Wes. Talk to to Matt Ishbia.
Speaker 4: And see if I'll go on and ask him what he thinks of big.
Speaker 2: Guys. I love you guys, appreciate you so much. Hello to the ladies. We love you guys too, and uh and miss you guys, and thank you to Dutch again, and I'm gonna make sure we take care of Dutch one. We're down in tou soon.
Speaker 1: Good fun with him, Send me pictures you guys.
Speaker 2: See you guys. Bye. What's up? Chantelle?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 5: I sent a Texan. I used to listen to John Jay and Rich when I lived in Tucson before I moved up to Ohio on two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: So you guys are bringing in my childhood deck. Oh that's cool. And you can still hear him on the iheard app so insane with anybody that leaves us in uh in Ohio and Michigan, you can listen.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, great, like listen to our show and if you still want something else to listen to, honestly, they're a great show to put on.
Speaker 2: Definitely are no joke on him. He texts me in the morning. He listens every morning, and then he goes to Kyle, Hey, Shannon did this in the Dirty Shannon the Dirty? And she gets she gets like, what is he like? He's critiquing her dirties based off you, Shannon, the master of the dirties. All right, Chantell, talk to you later. We'll see you. What color I'm going back to colors.
Speaker 4: Color analysis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my sister bought it or my sister got it as a gift from somebody. There's there's a couple of people who do it locally here in the Detroit and I know in the Grand Rapids area as well. We want we should do this. When they come in and they bring some people do it with like like boards of colors.
Speaker 4: Other people actually bring in garments.
Speaker 3: And they do this whole analysis of like, don't wear you know, light gray, because that's not your look. How different you look when you're wearing royal blue, what you're wearing right now. They do this whole thing, mixing and matching and let's do it. It sounds silly, but when you actually see it being done, it's fascinating how much it changes you colors. I know, my I know that I should not be wearing gray.
Speaker 2: But I like black.
Speaker 4: Okay, but they might do it and go black and she.
Speaker 2: Does want to collar. So funny by the way, to do the person that keeps texting saying when Mojo wears Reddy's gonna look like Clifford the big cool like man