Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo on the morning show.
Speaker 2: All Right, I have to talk about this because I still feel a little woozy from it. Tell me if you guys think that this is good. So we were out this weekend and we were hanging out at a bar in East Lansing and we're just sitting at the table. It's just a group of us, and another table was sitting right next to us, really really nice people. Actually, I think listeners of the show. Matter of fact, I thought that at first, I don't think that they had any clue that I was Mojo, And then at the end I think that somebody said something. And then next thing you know, I had said hi to a couple of the people at the table. They were leaving and they had a table full of food, and they said, hey, would you guys want this food? And we're all a bunch of frat boys me too, all hanging out, and I said, guys, do you guys want the food? And all the guys were like, yeah, pass it over. So they passed it from their booth to our booth, and next thing I know, it becomes our food. One of the dads goes, you should never accept anything from anybody in a bar, you could get roofeed which, by the way, roofy pizza.
Speaker 1: Have you ever tried roofy pizza? Delicious? Well, we all ate it, I swear to you.
Speaker 2: My stomach still hurts me thinking about it. My stomach still kind of bothers me a little bit. Yeah, well it's I nibbled a little bit on just the top of the stuff. And honestly, I'm joking when I say my stomach hurts, because it doesn't because obviously I would have gotten gluten from it. But it makes me think to myself, what is it about pizza? And it's it's just kind of a true thing. You can have, like complete random people with dirty fingers order a pizza, and a pizza could be sitting there on the box and you will go into that pizza and you will go grab.
Speaker 1: That with you.
Speaker 3: I have eaten off other people's tables before, So have you really very much feel this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember at a bachelorette party, I went to the table next to us, ordered a whole bunch of desserts and took like maybe a bite if any of some of them, and I'm like, you, guys, they're just gonna go to waste.
Speaker 4: Wait, so they even offer it up or did you just reach out.
Speaker 1: They get it?
Speaker 3: No, they got up and left and we all just attacked like that. It's crazy, like seagulls at at the beach.
Speaker 1: That was us.
Speaker 4: This happened to me yesterday. We had a little event after the show and I was sitting next to a client and I just sat out loud. Dang it, I wish I got a cookie and he had one on his plate. He was already done, and he slid it over. He's like, go ahead, take mine, and I felt like I had to.
Speaker 2: And you ate it? I did off of another man's plate. Yes, you had never met this man before.
Speaker 1: This was my first time. Guys sitting at our table, yeahs ate his cookie? You ate his cookie? Yeah, I thought he.
Speaker 2: I find it so interesting that will eat a stranger's pizza, but we won't share a toothbrust with our partner.
Speaker 1: How funny is that.
Speaker 2: That we actually have no problem with a complete stranger giving us a bite of their pizza. But we actually, you know, kind of know somebody and we touch naughty parts with them and we uh, and we won't allow that to happen.
Speaker 3: You know what it is, because there's something about the visual of them brushing grime and bacteria off their teeth that I just can't stomach.
Speaker 2: Shannon, It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact that it's pizza.
Speaker 1: Talking about the tooth you could brush.
Speaker 2: You could brush the pizza in your teeth and then give it to you and you'd be like, wait a second, then the jets, Oh, I love that.
Speaker 1: That's give me ranch. You need to ask for that.
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four all right, So I want to ask this. I want to throw this out there. Are there any people that have ever taken food from a stranger or eaten food from a stranger?
Speaker 5: This is actually me the other day.
Speaker 1: We're you do it every tailgate?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well that's another thing. I go to all the tailgates and get free food. But me and Lydia we went out on Saturday night and there was a guy walking around a free pizza and I was like, hey, man, can I just get your pizza. Honestly, I kind of forgot eating the pizza. Brice told me the next day that I ate it, but I just grabbed this pizza this guy's hand, and I ate it. I had no idea who he was.
Speaker 2: I want you to think about this. If the person's not eating their pizza anymore, it's almost same as the person taking the pizza and thrown it in their garbage can.
Speaker 1: Wouldich I would you open up? You would not. You would not open up the lid of a garbage can and eat the pizza, get the munchies. You'll do anything for food. Oh my god?
Speaker 2: All right, question who is eating food from a stranger? And what food have you eaten? Eight four to four Mojo Live. Eight four four sixty six five six eight is our telephone number. The text is nine five five zero zero. And that nice family that offered up and gave all the boys from Theta Kai, the guys from Theta Kai their their food, it was they gave pizza wings. I think there was something else that was on there. I can't remember what it was, but it was so funny because they they was a large table, tons of people. They must have ordered twelve pizzas or something because they had so much left. At that particular time.
Speaker 3: When you're in college, I just feel like anything goes you don't care if you get sick. You're going to get sick from drinking too much anyway. I mean, trust the powdered eggs.
Speaker 1: Those are probably worse the powder.
Speaker 2: Powdered eggs is like I always hate staying at a like one of the I don't even know. I'm not going to call out the brand, but I always hate staying at one of those like motels or hotels hot breakfast that offer the hot breakfast because I know there got to be powdered eggs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Powdered eggs to me, are like the grossest thought in the world. You're very firm.
Speaker 2: Why is it that I'll eat powdered mashed potatoes but I won't eat powdered eggs.
Speaker 5: I think any potato is great, but I when I see the chefs at MSU pouring the powder into the water and mixing up.
Speaker 1: I don't want these eggs.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm actually allergic to eggs. But are you really? Those ones didn't bother me. You're allergic to a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: I know, shell last year, so yesterday, this is this is Bianca, and this is the thing that people have to understand. We're standing in line at a you know whatever kind of I don't even know what would be called, like a sales function that we had for iHeart And they provided lunch and Beyonca standing in line and there were some kind of sandwiches. There was tuna, and Beyonca says to me and to Jay Towers, she goes, yeah, I don't know if I should eat it or not. And Jay goes, well, why what's wrong? And she goes, well, I'm allergic to fish. She goes, well, then don't eat it. But she's contemplating the idea, maybe I'll try it just.
Speaker 1: Because of tuna.
Speaker 5: Maybe I want a lynic reactions all the nuts too.
Speaker 2: I'm in survival mode. I mean, you know what's going on? What's going you are the human garbage disposal. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Janett? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so pizza has got to be the classic one.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: We were in Florida.
Speaker 2: I used to live there, and my cousin's from Michigan had come down.
Speaker 6: We're having a girls night.
Speaker 1: We're on the highways. We just left the club and we stopped at a stop light.
Speaker 2: Next thing no, a carful of guys pulled.
Speaker 1: Up next to us and they have a box of pizza.
Speaker 5: Did we switch it?
Speaker 1: Yes, they handed us their box of pizza.
Speaker 4: Through the window and the light turned green and we took off and we ate the pizza.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that.
Speaker 2: You had no idea who these guys were. You had no clue at all. Didn't even get a driver license plate?
Speaker 4: No, not even what pizza's the better pizza out of which one?
Speaker 5: I mean, the whole pizza was good.
Speaker 1: It was good? Yeah? Would you?
Speaker 2: Would you off of a complete stranger's table just go in there and grab a piece of chicken or you know, take a bite of their burger.
Speaker 1: Not in a restaurant. No, it's funny. Oh my god, you and uh Fianca need to meet each other too, got it be.
Speaker 4: House?
Speaker 1: What's up Madison? How you doing.
Speaker 7: Good money? You guys?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 7: So when I was a teenager, me and a group of friends were all hanging around downtown and there was this guy that was like our age walking around and he was handing out cookies that his mom made because he was trying to make like friends and we were like teenagers. So his mom was like, here, take some cookies, pass them out to people.
Speaker 8: Go make some friends and he's like, okay.
Speaker 7: So he's walking around and nobody would take his cookies.
Speaker 8: Well, he walked up to our group and he's like, you guys want some.
Speaker 7: Cookies, and I'm like, heck yeah, And I like didn't even think about it, and I took him and.
Speaker 8: Ate him right there.
Speaker 1: All my friends just looked at me like I was crazy.
Speaker 6: I ended up dating the guy a few months.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, that's a great story, though, I'll be honest with you. Have you never heard of the story?
Speaker 2: Don't take candy from a stranger or you know, you know we're.
Speaker 7: Not together anymore.
Speaker 6: But I I didn't question it at the time.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Do you guys ever have when you were in school bake sales, like where they would let you bring bake goods and then you could raise money for people. I would never eat from the kids who.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what about when people brought in birthday treats?
Speaker 2: See that was the thing cookies brow Well, typically it's like birthday treats were good. I was okay with it because it was the teacher allowing it to be passed out. But if some kids said, hey, do you want to eat this from my lunch. I probably wasn't going to eat it like a sandwich.
Speaker 3: There were certain kids that I would not eat their birthday treats really.
Speaker 5: Like even if it was like my store store bought.
Speaker 3: No, because usually pretty to everybody, I feel like like somebody in the house made they like mom made cupcakes.
Speaker 1: Made, or I not want to eat theirs.
Speaker 3: The kid who had the green running nose from his nose into his mouth every single day, I'm like, I don't trust those cupcakes.
Speaker 2: You got snating cookies coming? Yeah, what's up, Mike? How you doing?
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning, guys, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing good.
Speaker 2: We're realized is in here right now that we all are slobs. We'd all like to eat food and randomly what's going on?
Speaker 8: First time?
Speaker 4: Long time?
Speaker 1: First Mike's on the phone.
Speaker 8: The second one. I want to say, I love Shannon best love you. I love you too, But no, I wanted to. When I was a kid, I lived in the apartment complex off of like Canal and Delco, and I would go up to almost every house every day. I wouldn't every day, but generally and just literally out of orange.
Speaker 1: Food for the pull food for the poll.
Speaker 8: Now you get food like you just had any food.
Speaker 3: I say, this is Soga's Hungry Foundation.
Speaker 5: Please donate, Please donate.
Speaker 1: What kind of food would you get?
Speaker 8: Mike, Oh, dude, anything and everything from sweets, treats, cupcakes, spaghetti, domot any everything.
Speaker 1: My god, I will take from the stranger. I love that funny.
Speaker 2: If somebody brings in, you know, doma, or gives you doma, you end up eating the thing. Yes, And the funny thing is most of the doma was made like a week ago at a party that they had a family party. Don't care what's going on. Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: What's up, Wendy, Good morning.
Speaker 3: My advice is never eat any kind of food from a stranger.
Speaker 7: So I'm a nurse and we had a mom bring in cookies one day, a mom of a patient.
Speaker 1: I work in a pediatric unit.
Speaker 7: And after we all ate them, you know, because we're night shifters will eat just about anything.
Speaker 8: Nurses and night shipers will eat just buy anything.
Speaker 6: She's like, were they good.
Speaker 4: We're like, oh, yeah, they were so delicious.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, that's good because.
Speaker 7: I ran out of milk, so I used breast milk.
Speaker 1: Never eat food from a stranger. Why would she see that too? Just keep that to yourself. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Exactly, but exactly.
Speaker 2: But working in a hospital, isn't breast milk supposedly healthier than regular milk.
Speaker 3: It's actually amazing for you and it's amazing for your skin.
Speaker 1: But the idea of doing it was somebody else's.
Speaker 4: It's drinking a stranger's breast.
Speaker 1: Milk is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody, somebody told me that nurses that worked the late shift at a hospital, like you said, we'll eat anything, kind of like radio DJs, you know. Any Yeah, if you.
Speaker 7: Ever want to get rid of your kids Halloween candy, you just took it into work and put it on the table in the breakroom and it was gone.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny? You guys, there's the healthy ones and we're eating food like from anybody.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: Rob?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 6: First time ever from New Hampshire.
Speaker 1: Hey on the phone.
Speaker 6: I started listening to because Warre the Roses, But hey, I toocked up on. I work in a pizza place. I'm a delivery driver and occasionally some of the best looking food goes back into the kitchen if it's waiting to go to the dishwasher. I've snagged pieces of tortellini off of plates and French fries.
Speaker 2: Wait, so somebody had it on their plates, sitting at table and it comes back for you to kind of clean off into the garbage and then wash the dishes and you're.
Speaker 1: But you're in that's what it was. Yeah, it's it's but it's that's where it was headed.
Speaker 2: And I I wonder how many times wait staff when they're boxing food up, grab a taste or you know, I.
Speaker 3: Hope they do versus it going in the garbage, but.
Speaker 1: If they're boxing it for the person.
Speaker 2: And yeah, col hey, Rob, thanks for checking us out on the iHeart app.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you man. Thanks by