Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the morning show.
Speaker 2: So I have I've burnt grass because my my sprinkler system was was out. I didn't even realize that it wasn't working, like it got turned on for the year. I don't do anything with it. I don't know how to, but I have a guy come and take care of it and turn it on, and then a guy turns it off and he blows the thing out.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to know what a sprinkler, what a sprinkler system is.
Speaker 2: Yes, as me that it's like, you know, I know what a sprinkler system, but you live in an apartment so you don't have to worry about stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty six years old. I've been alive. I know what a system is.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I noticed that my grass was all burnt because it's been dry.
Speaker 1: There hasn't been rain in a while. And I'm like, going, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: I water my lawn, you know, once or twice a day, and I guess it wasn't working. And I don't see the sprinklers come on because they happened way early in the morning. So, so long story short, I called up the sprinkler guy called up Aaron, and I said to him, I go, Aeron, I need somebody to come out here and do it, no problem. So I get a text from him and the text says to me, Superman is on his way. And I thought to myself, Oh, that's kind of funny. Superman's coming. The Superhero's gonna fix this, and he's gonna yeah here I come to say, you know the day, and he's gonna come here and show up. Sure, a spit guy shows up with a name tag on it that says Superman.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 1: The guy is legitimately Superman.
Speaker 4: That's his legal name.
Speaker 1: It's his legal name. He's Superman.
Speaker 2: And I saw that and I go, Jay Towers would be so jealous you. He would probably want that name. But it got me to a point where I'm sitting there going, oh, I thought that this was just his nickname, but it's legit his name. So I'm like sanding outside trying to figure out the lawn with him, and I'm like, hey, so Superman, realize how weird it sounds like I'm having communication with him.
Speaker 1: Hey, Superman, can you check out this over here? It was so weird.
Speaker 3: You hear a name like that, you find yourself sand More. Yeah, say like a regular.
Speaker 1: Name like you do.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if you're in a relationship with Superman, Like if you're a girl and you're.
Speaker 1: Going, I'm Superman, how are you? You better be wonder woman with your gold last. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I want to bring this up right now and ask the question who else has a very interesting name? Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight I met Superman. I want to know who you met or who you are if you're somebody that has an interesting name.
Speaker 4: I went to summer camp.
Speaker 5: I went to interlock in and there was a girl all three summers I was there, and her name was Lovely.
Speaker 4: Lovely, Lovely? Yeap, that was her name?
Speaker 1: Was she lovely?
Speaker 4: She wasn't in my cabin, so I couldn't tell you because I was going.
Speaker 1: To say, if you're lovely, you.
Speaker 4: Bet we're seeing her at Morning Circle.
Speaker 1: Lovely she was.
Speaker 3: More bitch than she was when I was younger. That was always interested in me, interesting to me. It's not that I didn't like my name. I was named after my father. But I was told that once you turn eighteen years old, you can legally change your name, and I never had like thoughts of what I would change my name, but just the idea that I could actually do that was always fascinating. Yeah, when I was younger, though I was I played soccer at the y and Lavogna and right across from the soccer field it was like a park and I went over there with a park and there was this small child, this other little girl that came over. I was, you know, you got the plant should She was like, Summer, like my name Summer.
Speaker 1: I was like, my mom was blown. I never met anybody or anything like that, and they want to Summer over.
Speaker 2: We get from time to time people that will tell us the story about how they work in a hospital, and it was I think it was whatever the hospital is in grand blank, that's that's up there, Genesis or whatever it is. And they'll say I gave birth or I was in labor and delivery. And I had a mom that had two children, she had twins, and it was Arangelo and lom Angelo for the names. There's no way, And I said there is no chance, and they're like, where do you that's true? Or Angelo, lom Angelo, Orange, Jello, Lemonello. There's no way, That's what they said after the hospital jellos.
Speaker 1: They I don't know if I don't even know if they maybe.
Speaker 2: After the hospital Jello's or their favorite uh form of jello. We got an interesting name on the phone with us right now. Please welcome Mystery.
Speaker 1: Hi Mystery, Hi guys, good morning.
Speaker 2: We talked to you. I know a lot. You're one of our faves. But let me ask you.
Speaker 1: I love you, guys. Is that well?
Speaker 2: We love you too. We love you too, But let me ask you, is that really your name?
Speaker 6: That is really my name? That was my birth given name.
Speaker 7: My parents.
Speaker 8: I actually have a great story with it too.
Speaker 6: They didn't see my the Ulcar town.
Speaker 7: They can't really tell if I was a boy or girl. And my uncle had said something like, oh that sounds like a mystery.
Speaker 8: They went with it.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because we've talked to you in numerous times and I didn't want to derail the conversation, and I wanted to ask you if your name had anything to do like I wanted to ask you if if that was like a stripper name or anything. But I didn't want to assault you with that. So not that it's an insult. I mean, come on, you can make some big bunks.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, well my mom did it back in the day, Oh did you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know if.
Speaker 7: She had actual name, but she just went by, that's your name.
Speaker 1: That can be your name. I'm never love now.
Speaker 2: That would be funny, wouldn't it. I would love to see next up on stage, syphilist.
Speaker 1: Denise. What's up? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Denise? That's a nice name, Denise, but that's not unusual. Do you know somebody with an unusual name?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 7: I work for a court and one of our state prosecutors names is Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 9: I forgot it is. I know he changed it to there because that was not his original.
Speaker 1: Name, but it is. My guy.
Speaker 2: My son Joe would be so upset to not know Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 1: He hated it when we named Luke Luke because I could do Luke. I am your father.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Debbie, what's your grandma's name? Athleene Athleene.
Speaker 1: Now that's a pretty name.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it actually is not really unusual, but it is pretty.
Speaker 3: How many Athleenes do you know? I've got Athleene feet, Athletisure.
Speaker 1: He was a daughter of the coal miner. Oh, that's cool. That's very cool. And West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, I got to tell you when when correlation well in in uh West Virginia, they have lots of coal mines. I don't know what athlete was there either. Thank you Dabby for the call A certain I could you imagine being a coal miner and have no under that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. That just gives me claustrophobia.
Speaker 2: I don't even like going into the bathroom here at the radio station. What's going on?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Sheridan? Like the hotel?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Listen, listen, Yeah, that's what I get all the time. So Sheridan is not that crazy. I get that the first time ever.
Speaker 4: But there's a story with it.
Speaker 7: And if you if you knew me the way that I knew you, guys, it would make sense.
Speaker 6: But can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got you Sheridan.
Speaker 7: All right, listen, So Sheridan means wild, untamed man. Okay, I'm a whole female wild.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 8: So then fast forward like twenty years, I get a twenty three and me.
Speaker 1: Like Smith, Yeah, oh I want to hear this thing, and we lost you. No, no, take it off, take it, take it off. Bluetooth.
Speaker 3: We lost you, all right, hold on, okay, you got a twenty three and me, Yeah, you got a twenty three.
Speaker 7: Oh I got that fast for twenty years. I'm like, okay, I get a twenty three and me back. And it said, hey, uh, you have more neanderthalught in you than seventy five percent of other customers. Right, And if you knew me, you would understand that I am very respectfully untamed. Okay, it was name, so it's just a little different.
Speaker 8: I hear it all the time.
Speaker 7: It's nothing crazy, but all.
Speaker 1: Right, seventy five percent Neanderthal? What is that? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: That's like a primate like the original? Like oh really yeah, okay, like a caveman. Wow, girl from the cruise. Kim is Kim is grand Kim is a grandmother. And what is your granddaughter's name? First time?
Speaker 6: Long time? And my granddaughter's name is Karma.
Speaker 2: That's cool? That is club Yeah? And do we do we say that she is Karma?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like it. It's good. Karma.
Speaker 2: Karma comes in good places and bad places, and she's a good place.
Speaker 1: Right always always. That's cute. I love it. Thank you for the call. What's up? Kennedy, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Hello? How are you guys?
Speaker 1: First time?
Speaker 6: Long time?
Speaker 1: Your turn, Kennedy.
Speaker 6: Okay, I was like I was the second guys to say something.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, my name. Let's do this one more time, do the first time, long time, one more time? Here we go. Kennedy is on with us. Hi Kennedy, Hello, first time.
Speaker 6: I wanted my name to be I Carly. Growing up, I hated my name and I loved the show I Carly, So I want her to be just like her.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Carly? Would I wonder if anybody named their kid after it? Like, I'm sure they.
Speaker 6: But another funny story is that my nephew his last name is Christmas. My brother's last name is Christmas, so they were gonna name him Merrick and do it as Merrick Christmas.
Speaker 4: Do you know something?
Speaker 5: My dad once worked with a woman named Bonnie Easter, so when anything official came through and it was last name first, she was Easter.
Speaker 4: Kama Bonnie is funny.
Speaker 1: Jokes. What's up, Melissa? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 6: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 8: So I have a great aunt clip No, no, I don't.
Speaker 6: Know, to be honest, but no, my mom always is.
Speaker 8: Great aunt Clip, grand aunt Clint.
Speaker 4: It would just be an yeah.
Speaker 8: From Alabama. That gives you any hints here, so I don't.
Speaker 4: Od.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: One last call here, Ty, I need to have you introduced the guy that you met to Superman, my sprinkler guy, because what is his name?
Speaker 8: His name is.
Speaker 9: Tarzan super Fly.
Speaker 2: How great would that be to have Tarzan, Superfly and Superman do our sprinklers?
Speaker 1: Hold on and Rodney, one last one, Rodney, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I was in the Navy when I was working with a guy. His last name was Koochie. I went and found out his first name was Harry.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.