Speaker 1: I got a keyword for you for Sabrina Carpenter, and here we go. Let's take a trip before chance to want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of our sold out shows. Happens now, I'm kd w B talk back. The keyword busy. That's busy on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, go do that. You had a chance to win that Sabrina Carpenter fly away and that lasts for another It's going to go on for a little while still, but enter as many times as you can. It is for Friday morning.
Speaker 2: Birthday day Monday.
Speaker 1: Thank you Happy birthday. That helps us out. I mean, I appreciate the enthusiasm. Is this this is not going to get you off the hook for a present though.
Speaker 2: Well, Jenny started hyping me up, so I had to keep.
Speaker 3: Going, I know, but I started singing fifty cents.
Speaker 1: So then it became really weird a little bit of a mish match. We It is Halloween coming up a week from today, believe it or not. We got the Big Bash coming up last week from last night. We're very excited about that one. And I'm gonna give you guys a little challenge.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you guys a costume, and then you're gonna try to have to come up with what you would need to do to have that costume. Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, so I will give you the costume. Then you get ten seconds to think about what that costume would consist of. Okay, all right, Bailey'm gonna make you go first. Okay, here we go, Bailey. You'll have ten seconds and as soon as this loads, here we go. A Mormon party girl. A Mormon party girl. Think about it for ten No, no, no, you get ten seconds to think about it.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, think about it, so you put some thought into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: Mormon party girl, Bailey times up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to be wearing a white button up colored shirt that's buttoned all the way to the top button. I'm gonna have a name tag that says something like, you know, like Cynthia or something. And then I'm going to hold a little book, you know, the Book of Mormon. But then I have a teeny tiny little skirt eighty bitty little skirt and chastity.
Speaker 2: Belt over top of it, and then a drink in my other hands. Okay, I'd be like, hello, okay, tell you about the law.
Speaker 1: You don't have to go on forever. Oh yeah, appreciate that. That's a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Can I give you one, David?
Speaker 1: You can give me one? Well, sure, go ahead.
Speaker 3: How would you dress up? And I'll hit the timer. How would you dress up as the space needle? You get seconds to think about it.
Speaker 1: I would walk around with a little step ladder and I would have a hat that had a rotating little red light on the top of it, and then I would paint Katie be on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love that. Is there a rotating red light on the top of our building? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure? Because the aircraft? Yeah yeah, aircraft's right, that's right?
Speaker 6: All right, Jenny, you how would you dress up as a guy who just got kicked out of a Dave and Busters?
Speaker 2: Okay, think about it, think about it. I know it takes some thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I get ten seconds to think about it.
Speaker 2: I got it, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: So in my eyes, thinking that he's probably wearing a the really baggy hoodie and there's a little rip in like the arm part, because he's probably dishoveled to an extent. His hair is not brushed, he's already got one black eye, so I.
Speaker 1: Differentiates him from just being a hobo instead of getting kicked out of Dave and Busters.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to picture what someone would look like who would get kicked out of Dave and Busters, because what would you have to do to get kicked out of Dave and Buster?
Speaker 2: Slow?
Speaker 1: D well, Right, and he's got to have under his arm. He's got to have a big inflatable colored beach ball that says Dave and Busters on.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me get to the Yeah, was going to be like he's getting get kicked out as if he's hammers. He has a nice pine glass of beer in one hand and the other hand. Yeah, he's got a big stuffed animal that a forty five year old man should not need.
Speaker 1: All right, you're ready? Yes, Yeah, here we go the city of a Dinah. You got ten seconds to think about how you're gonna dress as the city of Dinah.
Speaker 2: Do I need the ten seconds?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would like you.
Speaker 1: To take the ten seconds to structure this.
Speaker 2: If you will leave all.
Speaker 8: Right and.
Speaker 2: Trash bag that's all I need. Trash bash no, you'd have to be like a designer trash bag.
Speaker 1: Why a trash bag?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He said it. Nothing good to Dina. They're all cake eating over there.
Speaker 3: That's exactly why you should have been cake oka.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I'll be a fancy trash bag. What are the scented ones?
Speaker 1: There's nothing trashy about a Dinah. It's glamorous city.
Speaker 3: You're trashy. He's saying it's trash. He's saying a Dinosa, it's not.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest, it is not trash. I'm going to stick up for you Dinah.
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, do you want one?
Speaker 1: I'd love one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. You're going to dress up as a calendar?
Speaker 1: A calendar?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, okay ten seconds?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, think about it for a second. I think I have an idea. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have a going to There will be twelve numbers on me as you turn me around, and under every number is another date, and then my face is going to be painted with little kittens because it's a little kitten calendar.
Speaker 2: Calendar only twelve days.
Speaker 1: I heard you're both talking at the same time.
Speaker 6: What is it an at calendar? That's why there's only twelve days, twelve months, twelve months.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotchayeah yeah, okay, Bailey, you're ready. Yeah, I'm ready to go dress up as a barista ninja. You got ten seconds to think about your barista ninja costume. Now, these are all costumes nobody's ever going to do.
Speaker 3: Somebody ever, rebe, you'll take them for boobash if you don't have If they needed an idea, maybe we just gave them a good idea.
Speaker 5: So as a barista ninja, I'm going to be wearing black leggings and a black long sleeve top, but then a black apron over top of it with a little you know, cariboo logo on it, but that's in black as well. And then a little black face mask and a little black hat, and then I'm a ninja.
Speaker 2: And then I have a katana a sword. Yeah, those long swords. Okay, that's not bad. I'm a ninja barista. Okay.
Speaker 1: I kind of like this game. That was kind of fun. Should we do it again?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I tell you because I have a bunch left.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome back in a second on kd WV. I want to tell you Jenny and I could have gotten in trouble yesterday and gotten called down to the boss. On a second, well, I want to talk about I want to talk about why you got called down to the boss' office, and we'll do that coming up in a second. Stay here on one on one point three kd TV. Hey, thanks for listening. Thanks for watching on d R TV, Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. We have more boobash tickets for you coming up. Oh did you guess what? Gary Spivey the Psychic's gonna be there. I was talking with Tammy the tarot card reader last night. Tammy is I double in in she is gonna be there. Tammy's gonna do like a two to three four minute tarot card reading, so you can come by get that for free. I think last year she was charging for it, but this year she's like, I'm gonna do it for free. I said why, She said, because I'm loaded. No, she didn't say that. She can come by to your ever head or tarot cards.
Speaker 5: Done before I did on my birthday for like the first time ever.
Speaker 1: Is it accurate? They flip over the death card and go, oh this is not good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's it's an interesting experience. Mine was like a half an hour though, so really we got into Laine.
Speaker 3: Thing that you took from it, like, what was one of the predictions it was. It wasn't necessarily like a prediction of future. It was more like, here's things that the cards are saying about you and maybe things.
Speaker 2: That you don't realize about yourself kind of thing.
Speaker 1: They have a nerd card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're such a nerd.
Speaker 5: And when he turned it over, you know what it looked like, David, was a picture of your dumb face.
Speaker 2: We really have it.
Speaker 1: We love each other. We have such a good time on the show. I know we get you to dother a hard time, but we get to do things here on our job that like they're a little bit dicey and I don't want to get too spicy here, but we're trying to come with a contest yesterday where it was going to be a movie horror scream or a and I joked around and I said, Jenny, how about we do a porn scream. Yeah, so it'd be a porn scream or a horror a horror movie scream, like is that a you know that type of thing? So face, Yeah, to make to do that. So Jenny and I were joking and I looked up porn like what I look at porn screams.
Speaker 5: We looked at.
Speaker 3: Something like that, and then we joked continuously about the fact that you were going to have to send Vaunt audio that he was then going to have to load, and it was going to be of these different kinds of screams, and what kind of videos were we going to send him, Dave of the porn screams.
Speaker 1: Well, but there actually is a category of and I don't want to get again too spicy, but like porn screams. So we were laughing about it because we are not going to look it up and send it on the station computer. Because I was imagining Rich going, Dave and Jenny, you guys are looking up porn screams on your computer. Can you come down to my office after the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And we said, we don't want to do that. So then we said, and a roundabout way, why did you get called down to the boss's office?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why did you get a phone call? And your boss said, yeah, Samantha, can you come and see me after your shift is over or at five o'clock? Merrill can you come by my office and what because we've all been called down to the office. I have been called down to the office for I'm trying to remember numerous things, like throwing office equipment off of the parking garage was one. It was a funny bit. They didn't like it, I think another one, I expend something that I shouldn't have expensed or I don't know, just just little things. Yeah, not really much of a troublemaker employer. Employee, Have you been called down to the boss's office before? I want to hear your story six' five one nine eight NINE kt would you Be i'm gonna give a shout out right. NOW i feel bad For target employees because certain ones are going to lay off eighteen Hundred target. Employees and the ft up thing about it is that they said we're going to tell you On. Monday so all These target employees are sitting around, going, Well i'm not going to have much of a. Weekend If i'm worrying about Whether i'm gonna have a job Come.
Speaker 3: Monday maybe they'll have the best weekend ever because they're, like MAYBE i won't have a.
Speaker 2: Job on, buddy and collecting that ON i guess SO i, KNOW i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i think anyone must just. THAT i remember one time WHEN i worked in marketing At Canterbury, park my boss called me into his office once and he's, like, HEY i just got to talk to you about. Something AND i was, like.
Speaker 2: Okay it was like my first big girl.
Speaker 3: Job he's, like, so you, know, like are we have a system that monitors what everyone does on their? Computer AND i just need to, know like have you been shopping On amazon a? Lot AND i was like. What he's, like have you been shopping On? Amazon AND i, go, no not at, All LIKE i literally did not Use amazon back. Then he's, like, okay, well like it just says that somebody in our department has been like Using amazon a.
Speaker 2: Lot AND i was, LIKE i swear THAT i.
Speaker 3: Don't, Yeah he's, like and it says that you've been on Like facebook a little. Bit And i'm, like, okay, Well i'm in control of all the social media, accounts so, YES i go on there to post, things BUT i genuinely did not go on for personal use back. Then and SO i sat there AND i was so nervous Because i'm, like they have actual data that is somehow saying That i'm doing this stuff AND i.
Speaker 2: Wasn't can he believe?
Speaker 3: Me he's, like, YEAH i didn't think any one would be doing, this BUT i don't know why the data set. Otherwise SO i didn't actually really get in, trouble BUT i was very nervous in that.
Speaker 1: Moment, okay, yeah AND i think you know, what it wouldn't be that bad if you did Use amazon Or facebook at. Work it's, like you know, what can you try to limit? That? Please?
Speaker 5: Yeh. YEAH i only Got i'd rarely get in trouble because, AGAIN i follow all the. RULES i did get called into the boss's office. Once WHEN i worked at the historical, farm The Oliver Kelly. Farm my manager brought me into the office to tell me THAT i had to stop rolling my sleeves up WHEN i worked in the garden.
Speaker 2: Because it wasn't historically.
Speaker 5: Accurate AND i was, like but it's it's so stupid but, funny stop.
Speaker 2: It you can't do.
Speaker 1: It i'm give you a birthday shout out, quick happy tenth, Birthday ingrid from mom and. Dad let's get on the phone. Here why did you get called down to the boss's. Office let's.
Speaker 2: Talk we're going to.
Speaker 3: Give you boo bashed. Chickens by the, way if you're calling for, this.
Speaker 1: OH i didn't know there's. Incentive, okay, Great, molly you're gonna get to go to Boo? Bash can you make it to Boo bash Next?
Speaker 9: Thursday, mom we'll have to see.
Speaker 10: You we'll have to see.
Speaker 2: YOU i have a four year old, okay love.
Speaker 1: Loved susan's going to be. Home she can watch your baby while you AND i are party a. Boobash, okay, Okay, molly why did you get called out of the boss's?
Speaker 10: Office my boss sent me an email and was, like, hey can you come down at the end of the, Day and SO i was, like how ABOUT i just come down right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nervous right? Anxious she said are you?
Speaker 10: Okay AND i, said why are you asking If i'm? Okay and she, said you fell asleep today in our?
Speaker 2: Meeting, oh you don't remember falling.
Speaker 10: ASLEEP i GUESS i might, have you, know did the head? Bop SAYING i don't THINK i actually took a, nap.
Speaker 1: But but you fell? Asleep and were you in trouble or was she sincere about wondering if you're?
Speaker 11: Okay it was, like sincerely.
Speaker 2: Worried, yeah but that's the worst.
Speaker 1: Though when they, say, hey can you come down and see me at the end of the, Day you're, Like i'm going to come down right. Now, YEAH i don't want to worry about this. One, hey thank, You. Molly hold on for one. Second we'll get you to the. Tickets you've can use. Them that's Great. Lydia what did you get? Called you got called the principal's office and you had no idea.
Speaker 12: Why, yeah SO i got called down to the principal's office On senior skip. Day so one of the funny pranks On senior Skip, day we all came together to park our, cars funky park people in like people couldn't get out for, lunch good, bit teachers culdn't leave, ye AND i accidentally hit a teacher's. Car, no the principal came down and, said, hey you, know what are you?
Speaker 11: Doing why are you hitting teachers? Cars AND i, go you, know.
Speaker 12: Because we couldn't tell him it's senior skip day because it.
Speaker 11: Was again.
Speaker 6: Everyone.
Speaker 1: Out, no, no, exactly that's. Funny hold, On i'll get Your i'll get your tickets for. Boobash hold on for one. Second we got easy on the. Phone why'd you get called down to the boss's? Office, easy what's your? Story?
Speaker 4: YEAH i got called to my manager's office BECAUSE i guess they accidentally wore sea through leggings to work one.
Speaker 1: Day oh oh see? True, yeah so you could see all the business and, everything and and you didn't realize.
Speaker 4: That yees didn't find out all after my.
Speaker 11: Fist thanks.
Speaker 1: Coworkers were you glad that somebody pointed out they could see your?
Speaker 2: Business?
Speaker 4: Oh, YEAH i donated those leggings For, yeah because you.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize you were set? Through do you want to go To Boo?
Speaker 8: Bash?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay all, right where are those? Leggings i'm, kidding, joking, joking, man we need to see you in the. Office.
Speaker 1: Dave did you ask a listener to wear sea true leggings To Boo? Bash, no well you.
Speaker 2: Should that's not. Me that's not.
Speaker 1: Me we got some text messages to.
Speaker 5: This one SAYS i was called down to the office BECAUSE i had to be escorted to my car because a girl that just got fired threatened to come back WHEN i was off work to beat me up because she THOUGHT i got her.
Speaker 2: FIRED, o.
Speaker 1: We're talking about why you get called down to the odd the boss's.
Speaker 2: Office this one.
Speaker 5: SAYS i got in trouble at work because one customer on the phone was extremely rude and called me A b, word but all they overheard was me calling her a.
Speaker 2: Whore this From.
Speaker 5: Wanita she says she got called down to the office once because she locked everybody up in the lunch room until she found out who stole her lunch out of the.
Speaker 2: REFRIGERATOR i love, YOU i can't do. That that's what we got On. Texan if you want To, texas you.
Speaker 1: Can those were. Funny hopefully you don't get called down to the boss's office anytime as soon. Day, jenny were you looking at P O R N e on our? Computer?
Speaker 2: No, No.
Speaker 1: All, right let's say we're gonna do we'll do more Boot bash tickets coming up in a, minute but we're also gonna do no phone screen For, friday and we'll do that coming up at.
Speaker 2: First, Oh jenny's been On reddit.
Speaker 3: TODAY i actually was just on in BECAUSE i found this AND i THOUGHT i needed to share somebody. Locally his Name Tyler peters ass CHAT gbt Where halloween villains would live In. Minnesota so we're gonna go through what city would A halloween villain live? In and? Why we'll starting off with The sanderson sisters from Hocus. Pocus they are going to be in Still. Water oh why because, dramatic witchy and fueled by. Chaos they. Are The sisters would own A victorian overlooking The Sant Croix, river filling the air with the smells of potions and. Mischiefs, yes Ghost, face you, guys where would you?
Speaker 8: Think?
Speaker 2: Scream?
Speaker 3: Yeah where do you think Ghost face would?
Speaker 1: Live Would?
Speaker 2: Barry? Okay? Oh Like Apple.
Speaker 3: Valley we're going Dinky town because obsessed with phone, calls, caffeine and, Chaos Ghost face would haunt Dinky. Town posing as A u OF m film. Student by, day he's just another face in the coffee. Shop by, night he's calling frat hoouses and lurking off frat roe whispering what's your favorite scary?
Speaker 5: MOVIE i, mean he has like a thing where everybody thinks he's.
Speaker 2: Hot, yeah, YEAH i don't, KNOW i don't see.
Speaker 3: It But Michael myers is going to be living In Maple grove because it's, quiet, tidy and terrifyingly. Consistent michael would fit right in on A Maple grove called the sack where every lawn is, perfect in every garage door hums In. Unison he's the neighbor you waved to once and immediately regret making eye.
Speaker 2: Contact.
Speaker 3: Samara samara's going to be living Right, Yep she's going to live In duluth because it's, cold eerie and forever drawn to Water tomorrow would Hank Canal, park wanted the, lake walk through heavy fog and appear in flickering hotel TVs after? Dark Oo Skilly Freddy krueger is going to be In. Anka dreams are his playground in The halloween capital of The world is his, Turf it Says freddie would Roam monoca's main Street blendon during daylight parades and haunt trigger treaders by. Night all, right let's do one. More i've got a Few.
Speaker 1: Dracula, dracula what suburb would he live in that he's.
Speaker 3: Rich, city just city in?
Speaker 1: General Ken is it Ken? Wood that's right over?
Speaker 3: Here oh, Yeah, Keno good guess because you're along the lines some At avenue In Saint.
Speaker 1: Paul, oh, yes basically the same. Thing, yeah because.
Speaker 3: It's, classic elegent and just a little. Thirsty dracula would live in a mansion, there surrounded by candlelight and antique. Mirrors after, sunset he glided past The JAMES. J Hill, house sip from his seller's private, reserve and admire architecture that feels just like.
Speaker 2: Home sounds? Hot, honestly did you guys hear?
Speaker 1: Like the most haunted cemetery In minnesota is this cemetery In, Norwood, Young. AMERICA i don't have any more details in, that but look it. Up but apparently it's haunted by a child than his. DOG i read this. Somewhere it could have been starred to be And i'm not really, sure but the most haunted cemetery In minnesota is In, Norwood, Young. America if you want to look it. UP i don't. Know don't go ghost hunting through his cemetery stepping on somebody somebody's mama's grave or.
Speaker 2: Something come, ON i think it's okay to walk your.
Speaker 3: CEMETERIES i have A halloween party this weekend and we always do a cemetery walk during.
Speaker 1: It were walking across somebody's mama's. Grave, yeah. DISRESPECTFUL a couple of.
Speaker 3: Seances disrespects like she's got a sky sky glide?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 5: What what AM i trying to, think how are you not supposed to walk in a cemetery skyglide?
Speaker 2: In that doesn't make.
Speaker 1: SENSE i think the skyglider is the right of the.
Speaker 2: State, Fair BUT i understand what.
Speaker 1: It's so, weird, Right let's do the dirt on kd W B show one on one point three kd W.
Speaker 2: B we're in A.
Speaker 1: Friday frame of mind AND i love. It let's do the. Dirt brought to you by six one two Injured heimer And lamber's injury. Law federal gambling investigation netted the arrest of dozens of members of an organized crime, group as well as AN nba, Player Terry rosier of The Miami heat and the coach of The, Trailblazers Chauncey. Billips thirty one people. Arrested the connection with An Eagle eagle illegal poker operation and basically they would find rich marks as they call, them and cheat them in poker up to a total of about seven million dollars so they can my. Movie, Yeah and so the NBA's. Cooperating BUT i guess they had like all kinds of different computerized. Whatever but THERE i. HAD i think they, had you, know like when you go to like like a card shuffling. Machine it shuffles the, cards but it was computerized and it would put them in an order to favor the, house and nobody suspected. It so it's like really interesting that THE. Wnba these people are already making enough, money but they, couldn't you, know get by on the seven million dollars a year they make in THE, wnba so they had to do something even.
Speaker 2: More, Wow, yeah it does sound like a.
Speaker 3: Movie there's a woman down In florida who claims she Was eminem's, wife and because of, that she was saying how he was going to pay for her meal at a restaurant she was dining. At, however she of course was Not eminem's, wife and the sheriffs were. Called the server said that she appeared to be a little drunk or high on, drugs so kind of figured it was a crazy. Person but she ordered two, entrees a soda and a chocolate, milk and she tried to explain to the deputies that cuffed. Her eminem picked up my tab BEFORE i expected him to do. It, again she has unlimited, money so, yeah she is not married to. Him her name Is Jennifer, clever AND i Think eminem probably has no idea she even.
Speaker 1: EXISTS i, mean good, try, though you know why.
Speaker 5: Not Apparently Britney spears has been spiraling Since Kevin fetherline's memoir dropped this.
Speaker 2: Week his Tell all memoir does not paint her in a very good.
Speaker 5: Light but On, wednesday she was behaving erratically at a restaurant and on her drive home from that, Restaurant so she was In Thousand, Oaks california with a. Friend at this, restaurant she knocked over, glasses her top slipped off of her, shoulders and she gave a toast to the entire, restaurant and her friend had to help her.
Speaker 2: Balance and then when she was driving, home she.
Speaker 5: Was currently driving, radically swerving onto the other side of the road and tailgating other.
Speaker 2: Cars SO i.
Speaker 5: Don't know if that's necessarily linked To Kevin federline's, book or if they're just trying to make it seem linked so that more people will go and buy his.
Speaker 2: Book but maybe she just had a.
Speaker 1: Who's talking care of her, though you, know the friend of. Hers, well that's, terrible because she truly clearly needs somebody to look after. HER i, mean IF i was acting like, That i'd want one of you guys to look after.
Speaker 3: Me, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know and If bailey was like staggering out of here and knocking things over and, Tailgating i'd be, like you know, What, jenny we better Follow bailey.
Speaker 2: Home, yeah, yeah probably would be. Wise you do it.
Speaker 7: NOW i.
Speaker 3: Don't probably does need to be on some sort of, medication but, like who is forcing her to do? That AND i feel like people when they act like, that if nobody's forcing them, to they won't go on. IT i din't look At kanye he would he refused to take his bipolar.
Speaker 6: Medication BEFORE i get you my dirt, story let's give That sabrina, Keyword, yeah thank.
Speaker 1: You the keyword FOR spreena this ad this time is a. Tear so use the iHeartRadio app and the talk back. Feature that red microphone. Button you tap that AND i think it counts. Down you push the record button and you say the key word is. Tears stop send, done and you Are. Yeah then you're in the drawing to go to. Sea Sabrina carpenter in warm Sunny Los. Angeles my Son carson was there last night when he lives. There he went and saw The vikings game last. Night, yikes, RIGHT i forgot he was. Going he is fifty bucks a. Ticket he was just. Fine then he went over To Universal studios because they had like a haunted attraction over there last. Night he is living his best. Life is dopey drunken buddies or for out there From. Minnesota shout Out patrick And.
Speaker 3: Matt so, well they going up to Like San disco or.
Speaker 1: Something they're going up To San francisco this. Weekend they're gonna go See. Alcatraz they're gonna go see The golden Gate bridge and the cable cars and all that.
Speaker 2: Stuff So, carson that sounds. Fun Budd, yeah he is.
Speaker 1: Living that's WHAT i told. Him he never. Will he is not that kind of. Person like maybe some kids will send their parents, pictures Not. Parson all, right let's get into our Regular friday favorite. Feature it is No Phone screen Or friday ON, Kdwb and here we. Go here's the way No Phone screen Or friday works. Is, Please first of, all we play the music in the, background and there we, go and then you call the radio. Station you get on the radio at, six, five, one nine eight NINE. Kdwb we have a couple of little. Guidelines first of, all no. Swearing no shout, outs because we do shout outs all the, time but we'll be happy to do those another. Time no plugging your farmers, market your community theater, event your, charity anything.
Speaker 3: Else no politics, please.
Speaker 1: Oh, darn we were gonna do all politics, today just to get your riled up and.
Speaker 2: Have a plan when when you. Call if your plan is just, high oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah and this is one. More you got to be at least sixteen years. Old and if you violate any of the, rules you will hear this sound and we'll hang up on you. RUDELY i have.
Speaker 6: A good plan To last, week some guy got, in got on and he did A Miley cyrus mashup for.
Speaker 1: Us, okay and never know when's gonna go off the. Rail so let's get. Started when you do, call we don't screen the phone. Calls just keep ringing until we. Answer and when we, answer you are live on the. Radio you're up, First. High what's your?
Speaker 2: Name it's your Favorite?
Speaker 11: Matt how we do?
Speaker 7: IT I?
Speaker 1: Matt what's?
Speaker 11: Up so you got two things that screw with your mind a little?
Speaker 6: Bit.
Speaker 11: Okay the first, one your tongue can actually tell what something would feel like if you were to lick, it even without licking, it.
Speaker 3: Mad, Disturbing, matt don't do this because you're gonna tell us to lick the, wall and it's gonna be a, joke isn't.
Speaker 11: It, no it's not a. JOKE i promise if you were to outside and be, like, HUH i wonder what that leaf would feel like IF i lickd, it your mind would be able to tell what it feels like if you were.
Speaker 2: To lick, it says, WHO i believe?
Speaker 1: Them think about? It think about. It look at the wall right. Now think about what it would feel like to lick. IT i can imagine your, tongue can You you don't even have to lick. It that, okay that's fun. Fact one give me another fun.
Speaker 11: Fact maybe it's not a fun, fact but something to make you go. Huh is if someone is born fully, blind they have never visually seen.
Speaker 7: Before what do they?
Speaker 2: Dream i've always thought to. Anything that's a good.
Speaker 1: Question what do they?
Speaker 7: DREAM i have no?
Speaker 11: Idea IF i, KNEW i would give you that In, well.
Speaker 2: DON'T i don't have to ask?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 1: MAD i, mean come, on, No i'm. Kidding that is. Cool. Huh it does make you. Go thank, you, mad have a good. Weekend my all, right no phone screen For? Friday you're up? Next what's your?
Speaker 7: Name Andre?
Speaker 1: Andreas what's going?
Speaker 7: ON i just wanted to give people know to watch this show On netflix Called.
Speaker 1: Boots it's about a gay. MARINE i think it's really.
Speaker 2: Good Boot Boot.
Speaker 5: Boots okay On Netflex?
Speaker 2: Boots all?
Speaker 1: Right got? It thank, You, andreas Katiew being no phone screen Or. Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 11: Hi my name Is.
Speaker 2: Brittany what's? Up?
Speaker 12: BRITT i listen to you guys every day with my Son, braxton and he just wanted to say hi to you.
Speaker 1: Guys, Hi, Okay, hi thanks for thanks for being on the. Show all, right kat W being no phone Screener. Friday what's your?
Speaker 7: Name?
Speaker 5: Nate?
Speaker 1: Nate what's? UP i BELIEVE i have an idea that could unite the entire, country and it is to Have halloween the Last saturday Of october every.
Speaker 7: Year Like.
Speaker 1: Thankgiving you're saying that you would reach across the aisle to your opposition and, say let's come together and Have halloween the Last saturday of Every october. EXACTLY i think that did you unite the? COUNTRY i think we would start agreeing on. Things that'd be the snowball. Effect that'd be the that'd be the first thing that we'd agree. On then we'd all agree that there's no way that pineapple belongs on a. Pizza that would be. Next, yeah and then we would all then we start to agree That Valley fair should be open year, round even in the. Snow what? Okay well you ruin every. GOOD i like, It thank you very. Much no phone Screener, Friday, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello no phone Screener. Friday they hung up when you, call you ring until we, answer AND i know sometimes you're run out of, Times so that's, okay KD wb no phone screen Or. Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 2: Katie, Hi, katie what's?
Speaker 8: UP i just want to, Say, Dave, Jenny vant And, bailey thank you for being on. Daily you make my trips to the bust up. Great i've been listening thirty three.
Speaker 11: Years, Dave you're, great, great, Great, wow she rhynd great with.
Speaker 2: Great it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Great You, katie have a great.
Speaker 2: Day, Okay i'll try harder next.
Speaker 7: TIME a.
Speaker 1: Great thank you did. Great no phone Screener. Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 8: Happy, birthday old.
Speaker 2: Man, Hi, carmen.
Speaker 1: What's up your big p O? As what do you? Want, gosh she's a good friend of.
Speaker 13: Mine NOW i just called to wish my best, pie my favorite big old b happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday you're very. Sweet, ah that's.
Speaker 3: Cute we like to call him a battle b. Though what you?
Speaker 8: Say i'm only sweet to you one time a year and it's.
Speaker 1: Birthday, yeah that's, It, big big old p O. As love, You, Carmen love you, Bye katie you, be no phone, Screener? Friday what's your? Name? Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello oh that's.
Speaker 1: Nice love you just hang upon b W? B no phone screen, You? Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 13: Hi my name Is.
Speaker 4: ANDY i just wanted to share with you guys one of my favorite.
Speaker 11: Jokes are you guys?
Speaker 10: Ready what generation has force come?
Speaker 1: FROM i have no, Idea.
Speaker 3: Jenny my six years of working above a, GUMP i never heard that.
Speaker 13: JOB i got.
Speaker 4: IT i got one more for. YOU a manufacturer company In, Wyoming.
Speaker 12: Minnesota what starts with gonnappen ends with the?
Speaker 11: Ky what fire truck.
Speaker 2: Is a different?
Speaker 1: Word would you say fire? Truck?
Speaker 2: Yeah get, Out?
Speaker 1: Katie w you be no phone screen Or? Friday what's your Name. Sebastian, sebastian what's?
Speaker 7: UP i apparently have some really sad. News oh so this is the second time That i've won tickets To Boo, bah and this is the second TIME i won't be able to gore.
Speaker 1: You what?
Speaker 3: Happened why can't you?
Speaker 11: Come?
Speaker 7: Uh it's my father in law's birthday the same.
Speaker 3: Day you have plenty of.
Speaker 2: Birthdays.
Speaker 6: Yeah, also did you find out after you won The bubash tickets that it was his?
Speaker 7: Birthday? YEAH i found, OUT.
Speaker 2: I, see because it's his father in.
Speaker 1: Law here's What i'm gonna, do So bash And i'm gonna call you while you're going To Cracker barrel for the. Birthday i'm gonna call you and then you can answer the phone be like what no now right? Now oh my, god and you jump up with no explanation and you run out Of Cracker. Barrel, okay, okay, okay, okay we got. You no phone Screener, Friday, hi you're on the. Radio what's your?
Speaker 13: Name by my Shar, Hey So i'm going to a wedding next.
Speaker 4: Weekend i'm just a little nervous for. It you guys have any advice for?
Speaker 2: Me why are you. Nervous my second.
Speaker 10: Money i've ever been, to And i'm kind of very socially anxious.
Speaker 9: Person who's getting.
Speaker 13: Married so it's like a family.
Speaker 1: Friend, okay are you going with?
Speaker 11: Anybody so my dad will be there, also like my.
Speaker 2: Cousin but.
Speaker 13: My dress is a little a little scary to put.
Speaker 2: On, okay is there an open?
Speaker 1: Bar we're not giving advice you don't want to, give and you don't want to give a very shy person the advice to drink a lot of, alcohol.
Speaker 3: But at least a couple of cocktails that loosens you. Up.
Speaker 1: Yeah the worst part of a wedding is the seating arrangements because you'll be sitting with the most boring, people Probably Aunt gladys And Uncle thomas from Des, moines and you'd be, like so where are you guys from Des? Moines and that's All you'll have to talk about the entire. Night ask people what they like to, do what do you what do you like to? Do, wow you, KNOW i like farming? Whatever, yeah and then the music. Starts go out and dance because then at least you have something to.
Speaker 3: Do, also it's not a big deal if you're like sitting at a table by yourself because a lot of people just like take a chill pill from the dance floor and sit by. Themselves so if you're like nervous because you're not talking to someone the whole, time who. Cares, Yeah i'm always like at a wedding just watching. Everyone it's like good people watching it at the same. Time, yeah, yeah you can do.
Speaker 1: It we believe in. You no phone screen Or. Friday what's your.
Speaker 7: Name Shawani?
Speaker 1: Shanie? Yeah, go what's?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 13: HEY i grew up listening until you guys do like the Wild thing competition At Valley's, Fair and now That i'm an, adult an, adult you stop doing. It why did you stop letting people live on The Valley fair Wild thing for so?
Speaker 1: Long that's a really good. QUESTION i don't. Know we had people live on the Wild thing for like a week or ten, days and they would get like a break every hour for five. Minutes we would stop it at night so they could, sleep but they couldn't get out of the. Car AND i think there were two people that we did it a couple of years in a, row and then one year neither of them would drop out after ten, days so we gave them both a brand NEW.
Speaker 3: SI i did not know you did it multiple. TIMES i only knew the story of the two that wouldn't drop. OUT i thought it was just the one, time one or two.
Speaker 1: Years, Yeah and here's a funny little side. Story so we were, broadcasting were out there and this is you, know fifteen twenty years, ago and all of a, sudden our internet went. Out our internet went. Out why because one of the workers who didn't Like KATIE wb came by with a weed whipper and whipped the cable in. Half why because he didn't Like he was A kq, fan so he thought it'd be funny and he got, caught and he probably got. Fired but it was, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take the station off the air with a weed.
Speaker 1: Whipper you?
Speaker 2: Know good? Buddy? Right you really got.
Speaker 1: Us no phone screen Or? FRIDAY a couple more. Calls what's your?
Speaker 7: Name Oh?
Speaker 2: Victor what's?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 2: Victor?
Speaker 9: OH i Had i'm having a best morning. Ever the guy that used to bullet me is bald and getting a.
Speaker 2: Divorce the Ball this is probably worse than a.
Speaker 1: Divorce how did you find the little you trolling around on The facebook or?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 9: No, NO i was just, like, YEAH i was just like on it just to see what's going.
Speaker 2: On AND i was that popped up AND i was just, like you're like. Poetic, YES i love that. Congratulation thanks.
Speaker 1: Forging what do you, Think? Jenny keep going to one? More what do you?
Speaker 3: Do another?
Speaker 1: Line another? One katie w be no phone screen Your. Friday you're on the. Radio what's your?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 4: Katie, Hi. KATIE i want to talk about mainly To. JENNY i had A facebook marketplace situation WHERE i got. Swindled tell me more. SO i have listed something for fifteen dollars AND i, SAID i take cash, then but you know all the, apps and the guy shows up and this might be a good strategy for, You, jenny to you, know save some. Money but he showed up and he's, like, OH i only have a twenty if you have changed or, Ten AND i was, LIKE i don't have. CHANGE i Guess i'll just take.
Speaker 3: Ten no, no, no no, no you Say i'll take the, twenty BUT i don't have. Change that's that's What.
Speaker 2: But that's WHAT i would have.
Speaker 4: DONE i was still like taken off guard by. IT i was, LIKE i wasn't expecting, this.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i feel you if you weren't expecting.
Speaker 3: It Be LIKE i, SAY i stand pretty strong Because i've had people come over look at something and they'll be, Like i'll give you this much, instead And i'm, like, nope, SORRY i have other people that are. Interested SO i know it's like a waste of your time if you wouldn't have been willing to give you the, twenty BUT i wouldn't have accepted the. TEN i would have been, like, No i'll take the twenty by SORRY i. Change. Yeah SO i was.
Speaker 4: Like, wow that's a good, strategy but it's only.
Speaker 1: It's for five bucks to you that might not know What i'm, saying like see other. People AND i understand. That but he why didn't you just sacrifice the five?
Speaker 7: Bucks?
Speaker 3: Right you, know because he probably thought that that's probably his strategy is that that's what he.
Speaker 1: Does but that's WHAT i. Mean it's five. Bucks does he need five? Bucks that? Bad just give her the twenty or bring the actual amount that you promised To?
Speaker 2: Bay, yeah, YEAH i.
Speaker 4: KNOW i was, like he must do this a lot because he seemed like the guy.
Speaker 11: That would do.
Speaker 2: That, yeah he looked like the.
Speaker 3: Type he looked Like Dave shady at least he sold whatever it was and got ten.
Speaker 2: Dollars but that's the girl take that.
Speaker 3: TWENTY i should.
Speaker 4: HAVE i was just so taken off.
Speaker 3: Guard YEAH i. Did that's you don't know what to. Do it's, awkward the strangers in your. House you're, like how DO i handle?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 4: Sure give me the Ton, YEAH i just mean to tell you That's iggy and. Caf you ever, like you, know looking On facebook marketplace and you're, like who.
Speaker 1: That's we learned.
Speaker 2: Something, yeah we learned. Something thank, You.
Speaker 1: Katie have a good, weekend you, Too okay. Bye jenny is The facebook marketplace. Expert because If i'm, like, Okay, JENNY i posted a, Skateboard carson's old skateboard on here And i'm offering it for fifty dollars and somebody is saying thirty five And i'll come by, Tomorrow i'm, like what DO i?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: Yeah So i'm going to give Out jenny's phone number in a little bit so you can Call jenny and ask get me.
Speaker 3: On instagram if you have some. Questions.
Speaker 1: Good, yeah that is it for no phone screen Your. Friday thank. You on, kdbub we're gonna give away Some Boo bash tickets in a few. Minutes but right, now Bnce Feel Good friday ON kdwb instead of sturn the pot all the. Time bonn's got some good. News what's?
Speaker 2: Up well the good news this?
Speaker 6: Week you, Know halloween costumes are, Expensive but there's a guy In, Austin. Texas his name Is, christophe and he's doing something really. Cool he's going to thrift. Shops he's done this nine, years is now thrift shops looking for, sparkly, shiny FURRY i, guess very abstract, things which you'll call, them and then he'll take them, home wash, them glue, them sew, them and he'll do an event in his area for local kids that probably could not go or cannot afford A halloween.
Speaker 2: Costume and they're like these one of a kind costumes. Too i've seen a couple of pictures of them that are really really.
Speaker 6: Dope so every year for nine years he's had like these free events where kids can go pick out their.
Speaker 2: Costumes that way they can go trick or tree.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: Ah he doesn't Love halloween more than. Kids he Loves.
Speaker 3: Halloween he gives them away for. Free once he's fixed.
Speaker 6: Home, yeah he's put them all together and like every, year he has this event where like kind of like in trunk or treat fashion where they just come by and pick out their.
Speaker 3: Costumes, yeah that's, cute really.
Speaker 2: NICE i think it's really really.
Speaker 6: Cool you haven't done something like this for somebody in your, community try to find, like even if it's a small, thing this guy's done this for nine, years so you can do.
Speaker 1: Something, yeah, well here's a little something you can do that kind of ties in with, that and it's something we've been doing. Anyway it's coats for. Kids it's a perfect opportunity to bring this up Because Pilgrim cleaners we team up with them every year and it's kind of like the same. Thing it's just not. Costumes it's, coats and most of people have a coat around their, house especially if you have kids that are growing and outgrow their. Coats bring them down To Pilgrim Dry cleaners any location and then they wash them and they give them to churches that request, them schools that request. Them it's not just they don't just like hand them out to one. Group they find groups around town and there's so many. Kids every teacher knows the kid that comes to school when there's four inches of snow on the ground and they got on like flip flops and they've got on a. Hoodie and that's what you. Know if you know somebody like, that helch.
Speaker 3: Out, Yeah And i'm going to be at The Pilgrim Drag cleaners In whysetta today from eleven thirty am to one thirty. Pm so if you have time over a lunch hour or, something swing on. By i'll be hanging. Out dave left some of his children's book there from when he was there, yesterday so you, KNOW i don't know how many copies there, are BUT i will hook you up with as many as are left when you swing, by but you can bring those by today otherwise any location around The Twin. Cities and they did extend. IT i WANT i don't really want to like say they extended.
Speaker 1: It november, fourteenth.
Speaker 3: Right BUT i didn't really want to say that BECAUSE i just want to push you To but, yeah, NO i. Did they did extend how long they're collecting the coast for just because it's been very, warm so nobody's been digging out those codes. Yet but it just keep it top of mind and do it now instead of waiting Till november fourteenth to do.
Speaker 5: IT i will, say just to tack on To vont's, thing if you google like thrift, Costumes minnesota, free there's a lot of like thrift stores that are offering like free costume. Swaps BECAUSE i Saw i'm trying to find, it BUT i saw an article literally yesterday that was, like, hey come on down and you can get free. Stuff so same kind of thing that people want you to dress up For. Halloween so they're, like, hey come and take some stuff from.
Speaker 7: Us.
Speaker 5: Cool, yeah so google it if you need, to BECAUSE i just found a bunch of them On.
Speaker 2: Google.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay very, Cool thank you very. Much we have something really cool to give away on katiew to b there's a new it's like a sport kind of like it's you take bags and. Bags it is like a new ish it's not, new it's been around, forever but it's new ish and it's trendy and people love to play bags and you go into a bar of Me patty or. Whatever then ax throwing was trendy for a while and that's still a whole lot of. Fun but there's a new. One it's called, foling which is kind of a combination of, football and. Bowling AND i don't know how what drunk came up with this, idea but what a great like you know what we should? Do shut up bowling pans and throw a football at. Him and they tried it and it, worked and it's called. Folding and there's a place called The Folding warehouse ye In.
Speaker 3: Minneapolis it's in The northwoop. Area and they do have free, parking which is always high BECAUSE i get stressed going in The northwoop KNOWING i might have to find street. Parking BUT i, mean you're gonna in a pair or not a pair of. Storry i'm so used to saying you're gonna wear a pair of. Tickets you're gonna win a free lane for up to ten people for two. Hours but we're gonna ask you some questions about all of us on the, show and you got to get two of three, CORRECT i think is how it worked you to win. This so give us a call right. Now LIKE i, said you get a lane for up to ten people for two. Hours you can have, food, drinks and breaking. Rights if you're good at.
Speaker 2: IT i THINK i.
Speaker 3: WOULD i would Be. DAVID i went bowling for the first time Last, friday got a spare right off the, bat and then it all went downhill AND i got the worst score of. Everywhere, WAIT i THINK i would be better at bowling because it's you're throwing a football at, pins AND i THINK i have better aim with a football versus a bowling.
Speaker 1: Bot you got to try it. OUT i was bowling not too long, ago AND i, thought what's a perfect game in? Bowling three? Hundred three? Hundred?
Speaker 2: OH i was so.
Speaker 1: EXCITED i THOUGHT i had a three hundred game. GOING i HAD i had a perfect game. GOING i was so EXCITED i blew the second. Frame, oh thank, You. Jenny you get the. Joke. Baily you don't even get the. Joke do you? KNOW i did laugh jokes because it wasn't. Funny it was Funny jenny's laughing in the. JOKE i got so EXCITED i blew the second. Frame you just.
Speaker 3: Laugh at his, birthday just a birthday, today, laughing.
Speaker 1: Bring Back. Drake drake would have laughed at.
Speaker 3: You that's Because drake never knew what was going. On he just knew to. Laugh he just he didn't.
Speaker 2: Know what he, said but he knew to.
Speaker 1: Laugh you're not, Wrong, yeah he's like not paying. Attention he's on his computer like downloading software illegally software? Software see HOW i laughed when she says something funny that was? Hilarious can you laugh WHEN i say something funny With?
Speaker 2: Jenny?
Speaker 1: God bring Back? Drake what were we doing? Here, okay we stole long. Enough we got people on the phone who we're going to ask you questions about the. Show you get, three right and go take a group of people foling At Folling. Warehouse let's go To. Shelby, Hi, Shelby, hell where are you calling?
Speaker 7: From?
Speaker 1: Shelby, okay before you get, started let's play this. Game you get three out of. Five do you listen to the show every Day?
Speaker 2: SHELBY i?
Speaker 1: Do, Okay, well then that that's gonna help you a. Lot, yeah, okay here we go with the first one who on the show has the Nickname Boom, boom who on the show used to perform on a performing jump rope. Team, wow well you do. Listen let me try one. More you already, win but let's try this one who on the show claims she once saw a.
Speaker 2: Unicorn bailey claim, IT i saw a uniform live In. Wisconsin you're gonna Go.
Speaker 1: Fowling please hold, okay thank, you thank you for, Listening. SHELBY i appreciate. That all, Right danielle is up. Next, Hello. Danielle.
Speaker 2: Hello do you listen to the show? Frequently?
Speaker 4: YES i.
Speaker 1: Do, okay, WELL i think you'll probably doing really. Well who on the show loves themselves the?
Speaker 2: Most, oh it's pretty.
Speaker 11: OBVIOUS i guess that'll be an, opinion.
Speaker 1: Love himself the? Most who on the show won't eat at a company? Potluck?
Speaker 13: Oh any of you if you're, smart BUT i think that.
Speaker 5: You're.
Speaker 1: Good i'm amazed that people pay that close of.
Speaker 2: Attention bailly as have you seen the?
Speaker 1: Video AND i THINK i sent it to. Vaunt it is like WHY i won't eat at a company or at a at a? Potluck and it shows a woman over a bowl of something and she's biting off carrots and dropping them into the.
Speaker 2: Bowl my story right, now at Vant.
Speaker 6: Lee anytime those videos come, out twenty people send them to me like.
Speaker 1: Gross, okay first of, All, danielle you're gonna, Go you're gonna. Win you've already won the folding. Tickets i'll give you one more just for.
Speaker 5: Fun.
Speaker 1: Okay who on the show only has a letter for their middle. NAME i didn't know anybody listened to the show that. CLOSELY i guess these two people.
Speaker 10: Did.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow we have one, More, jenny one.
Speaker 1: More let's go To. Nathan, Hello. Nathan, hello all, Right, nathan where are you calling From? Blaine what do you like to do in your spare?
Speaker 7: Time?
Speaker 2: Nathan all?
Speaker 1: Right, god here we. Go who on the show is a dog? Sitter that is? Correct? Yes who on the show is a member of The high I Q ORGANIZATION? Mensa that would be? Me And i'll tell you all about.
Speaker 2: IT i don't brag about, It.
Speaker 1: Kay and who on the show recently completed a? Triathlon, Nathan, JENNY i, Really i'm. Amazed, wow we found three random people who knew everything about the.
Speaker 2: Show everything are? Good everything about?
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 1: Nathan you're gonna go folding At Fulling. Warehouse have a good, Time, okay thank. You speaking of, SPORTS i don't know IF i told you. This the other, DAY i was. Golfing, yeah AND i broke my collar. Bone oh, YEAH i fell off the ball. Washer What i'm just telling a? Story can you?
Speaker 2: Laugh can you laugh at? Anything can you laugh at anything THAT i?
Speaker 3: Do it's only the fact that Sometimes we've heard the joke so many times so we could recite on back to you before you say. It and it takes all of our power to not say the punchline really quick before we get into our next. IM i just want to give a big birthday shout out because this comes From aaron and, SAYS i hoping you can give my Son sam a birthday chut out On. Friday sam shares a birthday With, dave which is his birthday. Today, too good job or Congratulations sam And david for.
Speaker 2: Birthday And sam.
Speaker 3: Got to meet you At Benny hannah on his birthday back in twenty seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 2: Today that's. Amazing, wow, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: AMAZING i remember that.
Speaker 2: Kid, yes, Yes.
Speaker 3: And aaron, says we've been listening to you for years and our big fans thank you so. Much And aaron did send a photo of you guys meeting and it's funny he's eighteen now because he is like a little kid in that. Photo have your, Birthday, Sam happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Eighteen so you do go To Bennie, Hannah, Dave yeah you. Do.
Speaker 1: Interesting, yeah with my family people THAT i.
Speaker 2: Care, about where not your?
Speaker 1: Family shut?
Speaker 2: It, okay