Speaker 1: Keyword game Day.
Speaker 2: It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device.
Speaker 3: Looking for the.
Speaker 2: Live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game Day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game Day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game Day. It's only available on on laptop or or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game Day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device.
Speaker 3: Looking for the.
Speaker 2: Live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game Day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings Game Broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game Broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game Broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game Broadcast is not available on your mobile device.
Speaker 1: Looking for the.
Speaker 2: Live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game Day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game Broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game Day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device.
Speaker 1: Looking for the live.
Speaker 2: Stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device.
Speaker 3: Looking for the.
Speaker 2: Live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game Day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game, go to kfan dot com keyword game Day. It's only available on on laptop or desktop computer due to NFL restrictions. Kfans Vikings game broadcast is not available on your mobile device. Looking for the live stream of the Vikings game. Go to kfan dot com keyword game day. It's only available. I'm on laptop or desktop computer. Dude, the NFL restrictions. Kfa n's Vikings game broadcast is listen.
Speaker 4: So so nobody on the stream heard this.
Speaker 5: No, I think I just fixed it. They're gonna have to podcast this then.
Speaker 1: Well then hang on it for those of you who just joined because the stream was down, I think that fixed it right there. I hope if everybody from the stream is back, just a quick recap of the first six and a half minutes. The guy in real life who inspired Doctor Grant in Jurassic Park is named Jack Horner, and he's in the Epstein Files and Kane that has the mosquito.
Speaker 4: No, what is that guy's I don't want to look it up.
Speaker 3: I don't either, because it's it's obvious. They say it a thousand times.
Speaker 4: It's Edinburgh or something.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: Is his real name?
Speaker 5: David Edinborough for real. He's the guy who voices all the natural geographic things.
Speaker 7: I can't picture Horner, I just I can only picture this guy.
Speaker 5: Little Jack Corner is the guy who go takes his glasses off.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, that did I thought so well, that was great.
Speaker 4: Wow. I went from having no idea to know exactly you know exactly what it is. Well done.
Speaker 3: Will you ask your person if it came back on whoever just texted you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: I try now, thank you. I think I fixed it. Yeah yeah, yeah, boy, look at him over he can't take it.
Speaker 1: I always try going through the alphabet and just literally say each letter in my head and see if it sparks something. And I've gone through the alphabet three times and nothing's nothing popped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's wild that happens, man, father time. That wins every time, it wins every time.
Speaker 4: Time. Dangn it. That is going to ruin my day.
Speaker 1: You're okay, Jack Horner's in the Epstein Files, but I can't think of a character's name, and so my days ruined poor Jack Corner. Well not no, no, the opposite.
Speaker 2: Still.
Speaker 1: That guy put him on Jurassic Park, then him in the Age.
Speaker 4: It is fixed.
Speaker 7: I've gotten good multiple father in law's awake in California to listen to.
Speaker 4: Us right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm glad we got to fix for him. What's up Tom?
Speaker 1: I even remember Wayne Knight played Dennis Nedri, like, I remember that, like that, but what the hell is the main guy's name?
Speaker 3: God, dang it, you're gonna have to look it up.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to day ruin her.
Speaker 7: Everyone's hoping it goes back to that message about not being there.
Speaker 3: It's like, can you turn us back off now?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: But see the great thing about this Crease is like, technically we don't really care from five thirty to six, So if it takes me thirty.
Speaker 4: Minutes to think of this son of a bitch's name, I don't really care.
Speaker 1: Which is why I get to be honest this time, even though it's even though it's the first two segments of the podcast, and I care about the podcast, right, So I just completely contradicted myself.
Speaker 4: Did you just google it?
Speaker 1: No, Ap Creci, Are you googling it the for the character's name? If you do, what are his initials? Maybe I'm getting reps.
Speaker 4: I just I can't. I cannot think of it.
Speaker 5: Oh I just nope, no, nope, nope. It was there and it was gone, son of a bitch. I hate when that happens.
Speaker 4: It's not Jack Horner, that was like a star passing. The initials are J.
Speaker 1: H miracle gotta be It's gotta be John something.
Speaker 5: John.
Speaker 4: God, dang it.
Speaker 3: By the way, is he's thinking over there, Chris.
Speaker 5: I had a speech yesterday, yes from my good friends out of Safety Signs, and like Phil, thank you everybody. And I can't believe how often when I do a speech people tell me that because they get up early and do real jobs, that they hear this first half hour and it's the favorite part of the show. So for everybody out there, good morning at Safety Signs. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Out this morning.
Speaker 3: It's a good, really good crowd of people out there. And you gotta sign with your name on it. I did. I gotta sign with my name on it.
Speaker 5: And they're making me one, says hawk Wood as well, and might hang it right back there behind me.
Speaker 4: That's perfect.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be perfect. Yeah, So it'll be on the camera all the time. But Safety Signs down lakefieldops cool. And last night I went to something of bore what's I called brick and boor but th u and for the vikings and had dinner with a bunch of listeners and Blake Cashman, who's.
Speaker 3: The best guy. Seems like it the best guy ever do you know, as he's still thinking of it. Look at it's killing him.
Speaker 4: It's John something right, It is John, God damn it. John.
Speaker 5: He won four state championships in four years of high school football.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Four state championships at Eton Prairie.
Speaker 7: There has to be only a handful of people. Yeah, in the I mean, I suppose in some of the other states there might just be one powerhouse. In Indiana, did you guys have just a perpetual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: And in places like Indiana specifically, the big towns are so much bigger than the smaller towns that there are certain teams that are just going to be powerhouses, like the teams out of Indianapolis are always going to be powerhouses. There aren't a lot of other big city in Indiana, you know, so, yeah, we had some, and Carmel was always big. Ohio's I mean, there's some giant schools that are just dominant, sort of like Texas.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I don't know, but four in four years that is something incredible.
Speaker 5: And he you know, I always ask the same question when we're talking to pro football players, anything ever compared to winning the state championship or and he went on, and I was like, I'll never ever find anything that I love as much as as high school football. I'll never love my teammates as much on it, you know. I said, great, dude, though, Man, he was like, you guys haven't asked me to be on Sean don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, we have multiple times, multiple times we've had I thought we had him lined up for initials like twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was, yeah, he's' and what a something? There's something about linebackers. Man.
Speaker 4: Is it like high tower or is it something like that?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's the second letter? Hey, god, I don't think I'm gonna get it. John has John herpes.
Speaker 4: No, that's wrong.
Speaker 3: That's what Jack Horner, John her I swear to god, I got it from the John.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. I don't know, all right, I give up. Oh my god, how can we not remember that that?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: It definitely ruins my bad. I should have had that.
Speaker 4: That's embarrassing. By the time is undefeated. Who's more embarrassed today? Me or Jack Horner?
Speaker 3: Hopefully Jack Horner.
Speaker 1: I hope so you are. Oh my god, Hammond, No, God, I hate getting old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's better than.
Speaker 4: The man.
Speaker 5: But as I was saying, there's something about linebackers, I could have been sitting there beside Jonathan Grenard or Ben Leber or Chad Greenway.
Speaker 3: They there's something about him. They're just a leaders.
Speaker 8: Know.
Speaker 5: They walk in the room and it's like and he was. You know sometimes when I when you host things like that, because my job last night, I was with a bunch of Delta sky Mile members and.
Speaker 1: The saw there he was not He was probably in the Delta club waiting for them to get back to hang out with.
Speaker 5: It probably was this was a you're with me an option you could use your sky Miles for if you had like a plethora of them and you're like, yeah, you go have dinner with a random biking And I don't think they knew who the player was going to be till they got.
Speaker 3: There last night.
Speaker 5: And I've done a lot of things. I know you have both of you with athletes where they're very quiet. This is not what they do. You know, Blake, like Grenard would have, like Ben would have, like Greenway would have walked in and was like let's go what's going on everybody and seemed like just was ready to talk to everybody in the room. H There were some great questions from the listeners, and Blake was really forthcoming about what it's like to wear the green dot and be the guy who makes the calls in the huddle, and you know, you have fifty teen seconds for Flores to tell you what the play is going to be. And Corey, this was astounding. They he said that Flores gives him and Harrison Smith the choice to change the play themselves without even asking him.
Speaker 4: Insane.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and you see though, too, why they love playing for him too.
Speaker 3: Exactly what he said.
Speaker 7: He trusts ye and it's not like he doesn't know what he's doing. He is perhaps the best defensive coordinator in football completely, but as a player, that's got to feel so awesome. Yeah, So did he say that he or Harrison can change it?
Speaker 3: Here's what he said.
Speaker 5: He said, it's really I mean, it's really because because Flores only has fifteen seconds to talk to them or no, it goes off with fifteen seconds to go.
Speaker 9: But even even it's like on the offensive side, just like yeah, but he said, even then, all Flores will do is say run blah blah blah, and then he and Harrison get together and they're like, you want to do this or not.
Speaker 5: Harrison be like, now let's do this, or he'll be like or they'll run it and then and then even at the last second, Harrison can run.
Speaker 3: Up and you see him doing things. Sometimes he's running up going change it to this, and then cash men will change it, but they better be right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that is the thing. Flora says, here's the thing, what give me three options? You think you're going to change it to, like you know, and they keep changing that throughout and sometimes they change that in the at halftime. But Florest is like, you don't have to tell me when you go to change it, but tell me the three most likely things you'll change it to.
Speaker 3: Playing against this team, it was fascinating.
Speaker 4: You know, he's not a big fan of Flores. Do you see the hard Grave retweet?
Speaker 3: No, I did not, but I can imagine it.
Speaker 1: So somebody on Twitter posted, if you're a defensive lineman and want to get to the quarterback, Brian Flores' system is not for you, and Hardgrave retweeted it, He's about to get cut.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he didn't say it, but retweeting it is essentially confirming it. Right that that opinion is the same opinion that the hard Grave has so interesting that he just kind of throws that out there. Yeah, that's it's not the.
Speaker 4: The difference for you. If you're a defensive linement and you want to get to the quarterback.
Speaker 7: He should get charged with the felony for the amount of money he's taken and having zero zero impact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I was talking about that with someone.
Speaker 7: I was at a war conference this week up in Bemidge, and the think of our position last year at this time, where we add just an open wallet, open credit card, spend away and here we are forty plus million over the cap. Basically every free agent signing did not work. Just it's wild how just one year can change it. And then I don't recall a free agency period in a while that's been like this with the names that are on there, And I mean, quarterbacks are never free agents. And it's not like Kyler Murray is Johnny Unidas or fran Tarkentin.
Speaker 1: But you want him or not though, because it sounds like it's extremely likely.
Speaker 7: I do now, and I've gotten over the fact that he knocked me out a circus survivor.
Speaker 3: Him in a handful of his teammates.
Speaker 7: I mean, the million things had to happen for it, but for the financial hell that we're in right now, and you have him to be with KOC. He has a lot of experience and can't afford not to the price that we'll be able to get him for. If he's willing to come here, I'm in.
Speaker 4: I'm in. It's going to be cheap. Yeah, the Cardinals are paying the rest of it.
Speaker 7: And it will be interesting and I think exciting.
Speaker 4: So all right, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think we learned a lot in that first segment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it spanned the globe.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you that most importantly, though, all over the globe.
Speaker 7: Corey is positioning himself for a prevagen.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: The endorsement, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 7: I couldn't think of the word endorsement. So I see.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Hey, but none of us are in the Epstein files.
Speaker 4: I don't think I know, I'm not. I don't know about you. Two. Builders and Remodelers brings you.
Speaker 1: Builders and Remodelers brings you the first segment of the Power Trip Morning Show. Thanks Builders and Remodelers, and they are the title sponsor of Initials at eight to fifteen. Belinda Jensen, gonna play later. Zach's gonna come in. He can give us a high school hockey breakdown. He did all the games yesterday. He's doing all the games today. Marty will be here later. Kriesos here now, mister z had six twenty lots to get to. This is the Power Trip Moonting show on the fans. All right, good morning, it's a Friday.
Speaker 3: It's five fifty two.
Speaker 5: Severe storms could be an effect for nearly sixty million people from.
Speaker 3: Texas to the Great Lakes today, Crazy a.
Speaker 5: Giant storm meteorologist. More than some storms, including super cells, may develop throughout the day, with the most intense activity likely in the evening and overnight. The highest tornado risk stretches from Madison, Wisconsin to Dallas Tornadoes.
Speaker 7: If only you guys could have someone, a weather person to discuss something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, who can we get at this late date. Oh yeah, this looks greasy, I know, man.
Speaker 5: And we are racing snow Cross today and tomorrow out of the RX. We got a lot of snow, but if it rains like it's supposed to tomorrow could be slushy RX Elk River right on your way to like what is it Hinkley and all that y not Hinckley, the other one. I'm a lax black yeah up and one season. I right outside of Elk River. So anyway, so we're racing tonight and tomorrow, but it could get greasy.
Speaker 1: This is the first time in months, so I haven't even at least brought my winter coat. Yeah, I didn't wear a coat at all. And again I'm a proud member of the Driveway Club. Crazy even when it's like yesterday it started at like twenty eight and got to almost fifty right. Well, when I when you're in the Driveway Club, it's freaking cold out there. So I wore my one coat to work and everybody here is like, why do you have a winter coat on?
Speaker 4: It's going to be fifties.
Speaker 1: Well not if you're at the Driveway Club at you know, four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: It was cold, but today beautiful.
Speaker 7: Out wear a jacket, walk into that house and say I'm done. I am done with the Driveway Club. I've tried it. Do don't try? Yeh, what I'm excited about with this rain?
Speaker 4: Do or do not? There is no try. You're coming from bumidgi to here.
Speaker 7: There's a a some snow up there, and then all of a sudden hear nothing but everything is yucky.
Speaker 4: We need just a good bath, yeah, some good heavy rain.
Speaker 3: And then you know we'll get one more big old giant snow too.
Speaker 7: We will, but it won't last. It'll be like the big slushy hey.
Speaker 1: Speaking of getting things washed away, you know when the snow goes away and you have dogs, you're like, oh god, dam and all of a sudden, you know, speaking a Jurassic Park, it looks like that, right, It looks like Jeff Goldblum walking up to a giant pile of like trice eratops crap, right, it's son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: It smells like it too.
Speaker 1: So but my my freaking backyard. We must have ten thousand voles. Oh my gosh, dude, my backyard looks like a maze.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable, isn't it. How do I kill all those sons a bitch?
Speaker 3: You gotta have high service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, there's a million of them.
Speaker 5: And they can also just put like I know it's not what it is, but like barriers up so you don't have to kill them, so they don't rot and smell bad in your yard, but they won't want to come back into your yard. And that's what we did when we lived in Maple Grove.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it do it though, because it will. It will shred your yard. It will make it tougher for it to start off. It looks like a cartoon.
Speaker 1: Does It looks like veins on the top of my backyard with just like dirt in you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you kicked up Ground Coast backyard pretty much.
Speaker 7: My backyard looked like Lexington steels, Camela, just veiny.
Speaker 4: And then the front yard's covered in dog crap. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: That's another reason why I don't oh side, yeah, man, I can't go in either direction. It's a disaster.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Those things are crazy, man, those things are crazy.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna have to fire up the inflatables this weekend so we can dry off.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 7: Just now they're there, My neighbors are gonna be like, Okay, he finally went off the deep end Christmas. The manger's back up and the the bubble.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, those things bounce, they do. Careful careful of those things.
Speaker 7: You have probably seven or eight ye, because I've got Yukon, I've got.
Speaker 3: Hemy or whatever. The dentist, oh, Hermie, Hermie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then h the manger a Christmas tree, Santa Frosty.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you don't have a war. He's if they if there was one, I would get him. Yet Jason with a Santa hat.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's a mashup.
Speaker 5: I'd watch hell Yeah, Christmas with Jason, just that one day where it's been a hard year killing, but he comes home for Christmas.
Speaker 3: And then he sits down for a warm meal. Yeah, mom's there. She's a ghost, Yeah she is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he puts he puts up a tree in the limbs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is he a cannibal?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen a lot of those films, doesn't.
Speaker 3: And he don't know.
Speaker 4: He's the walking deck.
Speaker 3: He's a wrecking dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he never eats. Yeah, why is he killing so much? I mean he's mad.
Speaker 7: He's still pissed those camp counselors were banging instead of watching it.
Speaker 1: I understand that, but like it. So he's just killing everybody now, I mean there's no not kids though at the he won't kill kids at the at the camp and Jason lives, he opens the door and there are kids in there, and the kid's ruined for life because they no one's going to believe that child. And then he just was like I'm not left and then want to work on some counselors. So does he checks to make sure they're under eighteen before he slaughters them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I would this child didn't.
Speaker 1: Need an ID very young, very young, but like as they tend to maybe get into the preteen.
Speaker 4: Or teenage years. If he's like that, one could be eighteen or fifteen, I can't tell. So he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He just killed him son gesture, Right, he doesn't kill him sight unseen. He's like, let me see your paper.
Speaker 5: Well, and here's the thing. I mean, he didn't kill the kid, but he killed all the adults. So the kid starved to death. Yeah, he come to the elements, Yeah, because he was out by him. But no kid, Yeah, you're at camp. Learn how to start a fire, learn how to whittle. You know, Bombini or whatever the kid's name lived in the jungle Book. You got to figure it out. Whatever you got to figure out.
Speaker 1: It sounds like the great Bombini is like what the kids in Sandlot Cod called Babe.
Speaker 4: Ruth I think that great bambino.
Speaker 7: That's right, the yeah, all that stuff, it's there. Was another cute Chloe moment recently. She was being a little bit of a deviant. Last she was just and still sweet, but just, and I explained to her we went to green Mill and Woodbury and you drive by the correctional facility there, and of course you parents can't drive by a correctional facility without pointing it out and explaining that's where you end up. If you're not a good listener, if you're gonna grow up, you won't listen to the police, you won't listen to anyone. So she was asking me a million questions. She's like, kids are there, and it's the former Totem town. It's not Totem Town anymore. But I was like yeah, So I pulled up the old YouTube and there was a video of an actual kid's correctional facility and there was a kid about her age going into a facility and they're patting them down, and it's that where you realize like, all right, this isn't working. And she's precious. She goes are they checking him to make sure he's not sneaking in any.
Speaker 5: Toye oh and it was the cutest thing ever. And I was like, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So she's probably missing the point. She's not focused on the right things because she just wonders if they have like a switch in their back pocket for Nintendo switch, not like a.
Speaker 3: Knife's not an Adrian Peterson I had a similar thing.
Speaker 5: It's one of the few times my grandpa and I ever talked about anything that wasn't like, you know, old maid or anything like that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: But we were driving by a correctional facility just outside of Indianapolis in his old truck and I'll never forget this, I can remember it.
Speaker 3: And he pointed at it and he.
Speaker 4: Goes, there's your future.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he pointed out and he goes, that's a women's correctional facility.
Speaker 3: That's where you want to work.
Speaker 4: That's where you want to work.
Speaker 3: If you think it was like it was.
Speaker 5: Like a commercial get your degree, No, get a job. Right there, that's where the canned heat is.
Speaker 4: And he's not kidding, right.
Speaker 8: He ye cannae hornier cage they breathe, Yeah, right, and it's all ready the pop.
Speaker 3: That's where you want to spend your life.
Speaker 7: Why is Grampa volunteering to do the laundry in the facility.
Speaker 1: How many major major correctional facilities do we have in Minnesota?
Speaker 3: I think seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it comes to mind. And they're closing still Water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're closing that, yeah, right right, But we've.
Speaker 7: Got the supermacs as Oak Park Heights and then yeah.
Speaker 5: How about that, I think old Shawshank looking place on the way to Saint Cloud off of ten.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I believe that is the largest man made second largest man made wall in the world behind the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 4: I'm almost certain of that.
Speaker 3: And I have a lot. We have a lot, for sure. We have the Have you seen it, you know we're talking about.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's Highway ten, just just south of Saint Cloud.
Speaker 5: Dude, it's it looks like Shawshank. And we have a listener who's probably listening right now because he works the early shift, who comes to a Dillo shows all the time, who works there, and says he can get me a tour. I kid you not. I'm so intimidated by the place. I'm stupid, but in my brain I'm afraid I'm gonna get locked in there somewhere. Or are they gonna think I'm trying to disc I don't know. I looked, I got that.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 5: But we got oak Park Heights, which is maximum of security, Rush City, Moose Lake fareboah Lino Lakes or medium high security.
Speaker 4: They don't even get Channel four in fair Beeall they do not.
Speaker 5: We got still Water, Togo, I don't know, Willow River and Red Wing those are minimum general securities. Remember if you guys have seen the red one in red Wing looks like a mental facility. Yeah, that's an old building too, That's a sweet building. Wouldn't want to go in there. Then you got my Grandpa's having the women's facility in Shakapee. And we got three standalone prisons, federal facilities and a private facility called the Prairie Correctional Facility. So as far as we got one maximum in oak Park Hearts, yep, supermax.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the worst of the worst.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do anybody famous in that one? Nobody, anybody that we know is in that prison specifically.
Speaker 4: I looked it up. Though.
Speaker 7: The Minnesota Correctional Facility Saint Cloud features an iconic one and a half mile long, twenty two foot high granite wall, cited as the second largest continuous prisoner built wall in the world, trailing only the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 5: Oh, kid, you can't believe how big it is, Corey. I mean it's and it looks scary.
Speaker 3: I mean like you think a prison should look, yes, and you got when you drive by there, if at the right time of day you can see the guards and the towers, it looks like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they have vehicles parked outside of it. And that think of the lessons taught there by parents driving by on Highway ten. Because I've used that, I mean, use that on the step kids in the First marriage and Chloe multiple times.
Speaker 4: There is a prison. You don't want to be there.
Speaker 3: Right, We've got.
Speaker 5: Paul Michael Stephanie, known as the weepy voiced killer, died at Oak Park Heights in nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 4: She still remember that, all voiced.
Speaker 3: Weepy voiced.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We got Craig Buyork, convicted murder, often described as one of the most dangerous in the country, who committed for the rights of violence while incarcerated.
Speaker 4: He's there at oak Park Heights. B York had terrible human behavior.
Speaker 5: And uh Dominique and Twine Jefferson incarcerated for murder recently sentence for assaulting it correction off. So so those apparently are the only ones that are considered to be the high profile.
Speaker 7: There's the one in Colorado that I saw part of a documentary on, which is.
Speaker 1: Like the worst of the worst of the worst, and that looks like hell to be saying. Arkhama Asylum, Yeah, just the freaks. Eighty X Florence Supermax prison. It's the worst and most extreme correctional facility in the United States, often nicknamed the Alcatraz of the Rockies.
Speaker 4: Prisons are so interesting.
Speaker 3: Man, It's all ecosystem and the people that work in them, God bless him.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine I mean, obviously, I don't even know if they have the capacity to do that. We got a break capacity to do this. We can't imagine being sentenced to prison for the rest of your life for whatever reason you did. And you say to yourself, not, you know, believe in heaven, don't believe in whatever you think of it. I've got one life and I completely just wasted it. Yeah, I just gave myself no chance at happiness of any kind. I'm never going to be ever outside again. I'm going to die in this prison.
Speaker 1: And that's why on day one I start figuring out how to dig my way out of there. Yeah right, you start, you start going Tim Robbins did it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How am I going to do it? And now you get a poster. You just described what it was like to be in my first marriage. Oh my god, River a poop that you would believe frontage sports after this power trip, won't you on the fan?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: I never got any sports.
Speaker 5: We'll run late, But I gotta tell you guys about the Weepy Faced Killer. I won't go into the details because it's terrible, but I can't believe no one has made a movie about this yet.
Speaker 1: And out of all the times we ever talked serial killers, I've never once heard Sauce mention this too. He's one of us, one of us.
Speaker 5: I hate to say it like that, but he's from here. He was from here, from Austin, Minnesota, right. American serial killer died in nineteen ninety eight at the aforementioned oak Park Heights Prison in Park Heights, Minnesota, known as the.
Speaker 3: Weepy Faced Killer because after he killed him and.
Speaker 5: They were prostitutes three women and two of them actually survived, so he killed three, and he attacked two others and they survived. He would call the police and say in a weepy voice and say, you got to catch me.
Speaker 3: I can't stop. How about that.
Speaker 4: I know, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not saying I'm a fan. I'm just said I can't believe. No, But that's a terrifying thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and clearly someone who cannot be rehabilitated.
Speaker 3: Right, But if you really wanted to be caught, you turn yourself.
Speaker 1: In right, true, Before you'd call and say please catch me, I'm at this exact address.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would call them and tell them where the body was and what he did and say, please catch me. I can't stop. That's terrifying.
Speaker 7: And then after it was depressing, diagnosed with cancer, had less than a year to live. Then he was he confessed and there was one that he wasn't even a suspect in Wow.
Speaker 1: Crazy Okay, On that note, Front page time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stars. Holiday Station stores spring into energy with Holiday Grab a red Bull or two or three or four or five. But you can get two for six or three for eight fifty. Those eight and a half ounce red Bulls, including their spring edition. Check it out go get some red bull at holiday. Thanks Holiday, Thank you Holiday, Chris, you were there last night. The Timberwolves beat the Raptors one fifty team one seven and had twenty two Gobert had eighteen seven of eight from the floor. You had a couple of blocks, actually three and twelve rebounds. The Wolves are forty and twenty three. They've won five straight. They've won eight of nine. They host Orlando tomorrow at two o'clock. They're now up to third in the West, one game ahead of Houston and Denver, and they are five and a half behind Wemby for second home stretch. Now for the Wolves nineteen games to go left in the regular season. So I mentioned forty and twenty three. Did you hear the stat in the last week or so? John about the forty twenty rule with Phil Jackson. I guess Phil Jackson, back in the day with the Bulls and maybe with the Lakers too, used to try to inspire his team by saying, any team that is worth a damn any team that has a chance to truly win a title, wins forty games before they lose twenty.
Speaker 4: You got to get to forty before you lose twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, this year only three teams did that, Oklahoma City, San Antonio, and Detroit. Those are the only three forty before twenty teams. And I think what the stat was, if I remember because it was like five days ago, I think it's seventeen of the last eighteen NBA champs have gotten to forty wins before twenty losses. So the Wolves are outside of that because they got to forty wins when they already had twenty three losses. They're obviously trending the right way. But if the Phil Jackson forty twenty rule is correct and the Wolves aren't eligible, but they're heating up at the right.
Speaker 4: Time they are. They looked good.
Speaker 7: They they had a little bit of a slow start, as they're known to do, but once they woke up, and that is the first Timberwolves game I've been to in a very long time, and the energy in that building, it was so fun and is just a stud, such a superstar, plays off the crowd, the hand gestures to his brother after he hits a shot. Just some of the shots he hits preposterous and it won't even touch for him. Well, button bar. Yeah, the stretch coming up for the Wolves, though I didn't look it up. They've got to have perhaps the toughest remaining schedule. There is only two or three, maybe four remaining games against teams below five hundred, and a couple of those are teams that are barely below five hundred. And they're playing some studs. They played Detroit twice, they play Boston, they play just a bunch of so we're gonna really get a chance. And the Wolves do tend to play better against better teams, so I'm hoping this is a hell of a stretch coming up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna play a piece of audio from ant that I loaded in Okay, and he's either he's glad to have.
Speaker 3: Mike Conley back and slow mo now too, and slow mo now too.
Speaker 5: But this is what I don't understand. And again I talked about it earlier this when we were talking about when I he yelled at at Finchy.
Speaker 3: Yes on the sidelines. We're on the same page on that one.
Speaker 5: Hate that stuff and listen to this piece of body. And again, I know he's the best, and and I don't understand. I'm an old person and I'm screaming at the clouds.
Speaker 3: You know with this, I get this. I don't understand this mentality.
Speaker 6: I don't tell me what you see out there, how they guard me, how I should play it. And today it was more so like that first time. I think it was down like twelve or ten points and he was like, all right, five, it's time for you to be aggressive. You know, stuff like that, just reading the game because I try to. Now I'm trying to come out in the first quarter and find my rhythm. Fine, see how they guard me, So Mike, just keep keep my head on the school. I will say, by hey, they're doing this right, hit their heads and so you can hit this, come off, fly off.
Speaker 4: So you just keeping me engaged?
Speaker 3: Why do you need somebody to keep exactly? I don't understand that mentality.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get to work.
Speaker 7: I need I need my my boss to check up on me and go, I want you to try today at work, right, and I go, thank you for that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have done that otherwise.
Speaker 7: And it does feel like basketball is the one it does. And that is why I've ripped aunt a ton. He is so fun to watch. I think he's touched, and that's fine. He's charming the whole bit.
Speaker 4: I get it. But he's not a kid anymore.
Speaker 7: You shouldn't need Conley to say, aunt, you should try in the first quarters.
Speaker 1: Yes, and in all fairness and this is this is still absolutely fair game to rip. I don't think he needs that during the postseason, no, right, this is this is the This is more a problem of the system that the NBA season just is so long and they don't really care because they're making so much money. All the ones that really do care flip it on during the postseason. And it's across the league. I mean, playoff basketball is so much different than regular season basketball. And I know that pisses season ticket holders off and NBA viewers off. But I have full confidence that it's going to be one hundred percent when plays game one of.
Speaker 4: The postseasons is that you can see it.
Speaker 3: If that is the case, then that's fine.
Speaker 6: I do get it.
Speaker 5: It's too long a season. You got to take care of your body. All you got to do is make the playoffs right, and seating matters, begin my point. I understand that, but we've not seen this with him in the playoffs. Honestly, a lack of being engaged. It seems for some reason, I have that in my head that.
Speaker 7: We have maybe in the final, but when when oksee this comes out on a tear and then it's clear that but basketball, you can go on a huge run. Yeah, so if you're down by twelve fourteen, you know you can still. But I don't feel like the whole team at points, because I do remember it seems like the whole team accept Julius Randall at points in the playoffs where it was like, who are these he was the only one trying, which on most nights it appears that Julius Randall is not trying. So it was like a total one to eighty. But no, for the most part, Aunt brings it right. It's nationally televised game. He brings it again. This may be me yelling at the clouds and I don't really I.
Speaker 4: Don't know why I agree with you.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't remember anybody ever saying Jordan just doesn't care until it's you know what I mean. I I don't remember people ever saying Larry Bird doesn't care till I remember him saying Magic Johnson doesn't care till it. I don't know it's a different world and I get it in a different game now every game too. Yeah, sure in there the NBA, it is too long of a season. They're not going to reduce the number of games the TV deals that are creating wealth for everyone. Of course, they can't go backward. He can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.
Speaker 4: But it is.
Speaker 7: It is frustrating. And shout out to my friend Corey who brought me last night. I heard what he pays per seat, and I'm like, yeah, I would be extra pissed if they weren't trying.
Speaker 5: You know, this is a long discussion topic. I can't believe I've never thought of it before, so we might not have enough time. But but you guys tell me if I'm crazy on this. I'm thinking it throughs. I'm saying the NFL is perfect, right. It is as far as schedule right, and how you play one time a week, every game matters so much. If you could rewire the world and create the NBA in the exact same way, could it exist and be more magnificent and still make the kind of money it does if you didn't have to play eighty two games, if you only made it a twenty week. Let's say regular season, you only played once a week, is it? Why wouldn't that work for the NBA if it had been created that way the way it does for the NFL.
Speaker 7: I don't, I think because previously I think a lot of their revenue. NBA's revenue was based on attendance and having butts in the seats.
Speaker 4: Where now it's TV.
Speaker 7: Sure, so you could do it, but then you're not going to get these networks to pay what they're paying now with less games.
Speaker 3: But the NFL does they do. Yeah, so they're the exception of the rule.
Speaker 5: But perhaps you know what I'm asking you know, see what I'm saying. I mean, if you played less games, and the way the way the NFL works, it's more popular because it matters more so. If you just were to rewrite history and do it the exact same way with every sport, hockey, baseball, everything like that, and each team only played that amount of games, what.
Speaker 1: Would be the number with basketball? I wonder, Well, you could still play like nine months a year. Just do it once, you know what I'm saying. You can still have a long season to but just have it weekly and still play something like forty games a year. I don't think the model is exclusive to you. Less well, I just think that the Cats too far out of the bag in the other sports. But the NFL does all the things that does and still out, you know, everybody in a completely different world. In your version, you would have a couple of things that would go your way. You wouldn't have load management, you wouldn't have people going like, well, I've had a couple of back to back so now I guess either play half as many minutes or set out completely. I would hope you would have full effort from every player on a weekly basis.
Speaker 7: So it could be too because it's basketball is a fluky sport too, where there's games even Aunt can't hit a shot to save his life, right, and it's just you don't have it that game. So it's like where NFL you don't really have that type of situation. So it would be two games a week, two games a week. I mean, the fact that it starts in early November, late October and goes till June is insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I never thought about that before.
Speaker 5: That's interesting because it is they find a way to play so few games and make so much more money.
Speaker 1: Hu mister z to talk films after this. This is the Power Trim Money Show on the Fan. Let's go Welcome back again.
Speaker 5: Thanks to my friend's out of safety signs down in Lakeville for having me out to speak about mental health yesterday. I check out Chris hockey dot com if you'd like to book me to come talk to your people. It's my mission. I want to spread the word. We got to start making it easier to talk about your mental health and done.
Speaker 3: Matt, Chris, you know you do a lot of speeches, a lot more than I do.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you walk in the room You're like, this crowd doesn't know who I am. It doesn't care. Right, yesterday was exact opposite. Great people our listeners, man, and I love it.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 3: You can be on your game when they're into it like that. It's super fun. So it's also fun when you win.
Speaker 7: During it, you'll see a couple of people that you're like, this person is going to take some work. Yeah, it's going to take some work to get through to them. And by the end they're.
Speaker 3: Nodding and smiling.
Speaker 4: Then you're like, I got them, got them, I got them. Yeah, I do the same way about mister Z right too.
Speaker 1: Every time we pull them up, I'm like, I don't know if this is going to go well, he's gonna probably rip Netflix or Rotten Tomatoes. But then by the end of it, I'm like, man, I'm so glad we had him on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, hi, mister z heady guys, what's upsta? All right?
Speaker 1: So, my youngest is twelve, my oldest is twenty. They obviously both grew up in the Pixar generation, right, They've seen every Pixar movie that's ever existed. The Little One, though, is now getting to the point where she might be too cool for school, right where she might not be super apt to go watch a cartoon in the theater because she's.
Speaker 4: In middle school and she's trying to be cool and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But Hoppers is ninety six percent Rave reviews. Everybody's saying this is one of the funnier Pixar movies of all time. I'm trying to like turn back the time and go, like, what do I got to do to get you to come watch this movie with me? It seems like I want to see tomorrow. It seems like I want to see it more than she does. We're going tomorrow to Alamel, Chloe and I are. I'm leave her at home.
Speaker 4: How about how about how about Harper and Chloe hang out and you and I just go see it.
Speaker 3: That won't be weird. No, not at all.
Speaker 1: But no, honestly, I've heard nothing but great things about the new Pixar movie Hoppers.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was right after I saw it. I think I was excited to talk about it, but I'm not supposed to that early. But I think the thing that I like most about it was, Yeah, you mentioned it's funny.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 10: It's good and it's funny, and it as far as I was trying to think when you're talking of your daughter, my eighteen year old daughter happened to be home and so when I went to see it, so I said, do you want to come with? And she was like, yeah, same thing. You know, she's eighteen, but she liked it. You know, I think, deep down inside, in a how old you get, there's still kind of that fun of you know, you can't help but like stuff. Z Utopia too is kind of the same thing. Yes, Yes, Hoppers very funny. It isn't like when you know when you think of Pixar. My number one is Monsters, Inc. And then of course there's a toy story. I don't feel like it's that. It's not kind of an emotional like an Oscar type movie. It's just really funny and light and charming and fun to watch.
Speaker 4: So for those who don't know what is the premise, how would you explain Hoppers?
Speaker 10: Sure, premise is a young young woman. You have a girl, but teen girl is trying to save a stretch of land that's being because she sees animals there. But she's trying to get to these animals to bring them back to a certain spot. And she runs into some scientists who found a way to sort of a body switch, and they put on like you can put your brain into a little robot animal and then you can understand and talk to all the animals. So that's the quick basic premise, and which of course is great. You know that it's a fun concept and and it is funny, and the other thing about it, there's a there's part of the movie that there sometimes cartoons are afraid they're full their punches. I don't want to say it's scary, but there's kind of stuff that leans into a little bit to the old school Disney where it's kind of creepy and just you know, in a little part where the kind of uncanny valley creepy and I like that too.
Speaker 1: They went, they went all in, all right, how big is it's supposed to be gigantic?
Speaker 4: I assume.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a little differ. Kids' movies are different because people save up to go. Sometimes the family maybe can't go this weekend, but.
Speaker 4: The next weekend.
Speaker 10: That's not quite as like a like a screen movie where everyone piles in Friday night.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to.
Speaker 10: Open fifty sixty But what you'll see, if you, if you remember, was Zutopia opened. It opened to whatever, fifty sixty million like that, and then it just played and played and played and played, you know, thirty million, twenty five million, twenty two million, and ended up being the biggest you know, Disney movie, animated movie. And so I think we'll see something really similar where that week three there's still going to be full houses.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: The other movie that people are talking about is The Bride with Christian Bale and Jesse Buckley.
Speaker 4: It's the Maggie Jillenhall directed movie.
Speaker 1: It has no connection to the Guermo del Toro Frankenstein that just won a bunch of awards. This is just right in the Frankenstein universe, but a separate one. And Jesse Buckley is interesting because she is, I think now almost universally considered one of the greatest actresses of our generation. But she still doesn't have name or face recognition, like just you know, the art house nerds lover because they think she's the real deal. This movie's this movie's not getting the best reviews though. Can you explain why it's it's mixed?
Speaker 10: Yes, I think I can. Jesse Buckley, you know I didn't haven't. Of course, she's nominated for which I didn't. That wasn't part of my wheelhouse when I couldn't figure out when I was on the movie and not that better. I know you guys are big Chernobyl fans. I didn't realize that she was the kind of female lead in Chernobyl and yeah, she's fantastic. And Christian Bale's Christian Bale, the Stars Guard Jake Jillen Hall. There's absolutely everything about this movie is beautifully shot and perfectly acted.
Speaker 4: Well written.
Speaker 10: It just doesn't work sometimes for everybody. There's some people who are gonna love it, but for me it was it didn't. It was a little disjointed and kind of got long in some parts and really good and others. So for me that just nothing that matters what I think. But for me, just about the time I thought, you know what, this is not a good movie, then a good scene would happen. You're like, oh, that was awesome, and then kind of the same thing. So in the end it was okay. What it was, it was those kind kind of boring with a lot of really good parts mixed together with not so good parts. So that's what's happening with whatever's a sixty some percent. Yeah, which I remind everyone sixty percent. The worst thing o Rotten Tomatoes is it's an aggregates course. So when we see sixty percent, we think, d that's just about failing. But what that really means is six out of ten critics who saw it went thumbs up, you know, and like they gave it, you know, And so it's a six out of ten people are really like it. Four out of ten are going to say I didn't get it one of.
Speaker 1: The complaints that I heard about it, or I should say I read about The Bride is that it had too many ideas. Was the way that the the critics said it just it was trying to get too many different concepts into one movie.
Speaker 4: Sound about writers, Yeah, yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 10: I also felt like I couldn't tell. There were parts that were I think intended to be funny or parodies, but it didn't feel I'm like, oh, this isn't really accommodate, so I think. But I like Maggie Jillenhall. I think she's talented as the director. I think she's got some stuff coming to Just type a few loose ends, but yeah, it was a little disjointed through the whole thing.
Speaker 4: All right, what else anything else this weekend that we need to keep an eye on or not.
Speaker 10: Not really, We're uh, we're we're rolling in the March and uh, next week what reminders of Him? Which will be a long story on that. But but then of course Project tail Mary in two weeks, so that's what's coming up.
Speaker 1: Reminders of him. That's got to be basically yeah, right, that's a terrible name.
Speaker 10: For a movie, but it means it matters to That was her name, Colleen, She writes the Weepy weepy books and the young people. Really, she's had a million movies and they're all successful, no matter how bad they are.
Speaker 4: Thanks mister z A. Later goes the vibe on Project Tail.
Speaker 1: Mary is apparently really good too, and Ryan Gosling is hosting SNL tomorrow with the Gorillas, right, uh, tomorrow, It's gonna be awesome. Yeah, Gosling's awesome in SNL almost always. All right, we'll do what really matters when the power to you want to show returns after this.
Speaker 4: This is the fan.
Speaker 3: So OCD is a.
Speaker 5: Interesting thing. I started looking at serial killers from Minnesota and I found some about seven of them.
Speaker 4: Does coon an in count how many? Yes?
Speaker 1: Because he killed at least three, right, yep, yep, he's that's the minimum you have to have three.
Speaker 4: So he's one of the seven.
Speaker 7: Is this where the crimes were committed here? Or just original people from here who or who lived here at one point? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And one of them was the only person.
Speaker 5: Until I believe it was reinstated to get in two thousand and seven, but the only person ever killed in the electric chair in South Dakota was this guy who was born I believe in Leroy, Minnesota.
Speaker 6: But it was.
Speaker 3: This was in like the forties, and he took three weeks. He was he was in jail in Minneapolis at the old jail right down here, right, and it took him three weeks, but he legitimately sawed through the bars of his cell and got out.
Speaker 4: That's how.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's like that's you know something that you're like, how did you do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That really happened, right, So they went to dead Wood and killed a bunch of people.
Speaker 7: Saw and is it Larroy or Leroy? And I know Leroy sounds fants serious? Yeah, right le Roy Minnesota. We could probably was probably Leroy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god.
Speaker 4: So how many people did he kill?
Speaker 3: He killed I think five people and three of them were police officers. Yeah no, right, yeah, And then he went to dad, what what year was this?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: The like, I think I think he would they all the murders happened in the forties. Yeah, yeah, I know, But I'm I like, there's a there's a a serial killer, a real, honest to goodness serial killer who's in Stillwater right now, who was born in Park No. I know, it's weird. He cleared that he cured killed seven people in seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Broke into a house in clear Water, not far from here and killed the entire family.
Speaker 4: Like Jesus, I know, and he's still alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's still Yeah, he's probably listening this.
Speaker 7: With technology being what it is, though, live, I feel like I don't think we're going to have like a hardcore serial killer anymore. It seems like they with the one of the good things about social media, information travels fast. Everyone's got ring cams. That one lazy bastard the school killing those college gals. Yeah, he used no technology, had a plan ever, and still got caught.
Speaker 4: So life finds a way, though John.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well John Hammond from Jurassic Park would probably tell you the same.
Speaker 3: You're so proud of yourself with.
Speaker 4: That that lid ass k you're never forgetting right your final words. I'm mad I forgot about it an hour death was John Hammond.
Speaker 3: I believe it was a story when that was all happening.
Speaker 5: But I did read a story somewhere saying the truth is there's technology and there's cameras everywhere. But the other truth is there are ways to dispose of bodies now that people had never thought of it before.
Speaker 4: So sure you know, and so I don't know.
Speaker 3: It could be happening. That's a really good question too, I'll look that up.
Speaker 5: Next is how many expected serial killers do do the authorities think are out there right now?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do what really matters instead? Well you can do, you can your your facts can definitely be ceio killing facts if you'd like change the subject. Oh, Lasik and Lens brings you what really matters. Thanks to my friends at OVO, doctor Mark Lobanoff and doctor David whiteing ovoi dot com.
Speaker 3: Wanna be weird if you found out I was a serial killer?
Speaker 7: It would be a lifetime We'll be like that one Friday morning. He was really focused on serial killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well again every serial killer on the planet though, right, Like the btk's daughter, like my that was my dad, like under the under my own nose the whole time.
Speaker 4: Like you don't have any sense that something's weird. Just that's your dad. Yeah, your dad's the BTK killer. No big deal.
Speaker 1: What what do you mean, Mike, Yeah, he's been killing people for decades. Well, my life's a scam. I mean, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it would trip you out, like crazy. See my dad did a lot of slay in but it wasn't correct.
Speaker 4: It wasn't murder. Yeah, man, who are at the fan?
Speaker 1: Would you be least surprised by if you found out tomorrow they were a serial killer?
Speaker 3: Fox true? True?
Speaker 7: Or or our guy who says he's in Palm Springs right now but could be on right successful true serial killer caught so quick.
Speaker 4: Need to pay attention to detail. There's no way he's leaving his phone somewhere else.
Speaker 1: No, he would leave blood and DNA and footprints, and like it would mean he might accidentally leave a map to where he's hiding out. Yeah, you gotta cover your tracks, and he doesn't have time for that. He doesn't have the patience to go through and you know, clean a room before leaving.
Speaker 5: You're right, unless he's pulling the wool over her eyes. But you know serial killer, yes, be vox spree killer, Barb just one day had enough and she just goes on a spring She would just that be it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be here, only just everybody in the.
Speaker 5: Office instead of I wanted yes, and she'd deal with the bare hands by the way, no gun involvement.
Speaker 4: It would be it would be the soup that set her up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're probably right, or the shuffling feet, if you know what I mean, those are accurate.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Wild. They're at Vegas tonight at nine o'clock right here on the fan the Wild. They're coming off a five to one win against Tampa all the way back on Tuesday, while they're too and zero against Vegas this season. This is the final game this year against the Vegas Golden Knights unless we run into him in the postseason. Also tonight, Colorado at Dallas, Big Night. And the trade deadline is today at two o'clock. So the Wild did acquire Jeff Petree yesterday from the Panthers.
Speaker 4: He is thirty eight years old. They gave up a seventh rounder in return.
Speaker 1: It upgrades to a fifth rounder if the Wild win a couple of playoff rounds and he plays in at least fifty percent of those games. So not a huge risk there, but good risk. But like if you're on trocheck watch it sounds like that's cooling off. But who knows if that's the truth or not. We haven't till two o'clock today to make a big move.
Speaker 3: That's right, And here is Hines, our coach, on his team. If they don't make any more trades, I.
Speaker 4: Feel really good about the group.
Speaker 11: And you know, from my perspective is that you know, you coach the group that you have. But you know, my focus usually is is are we getting the team to play to an identity that really fits what we feel is going to give us a chance to win and focus in.
Speaker 4: On that if there's more additions, and that's great. If there's not more additions, and we've.
Speaker 1: Got to really, now at this time of the year, take what we've done.
Speaker 11: And you've got to take it to a new level as far as an identity and a team structure and how you want to play. And I also think a big part of it too is whether you add or don't add. We've got to try to maximize the individual players potentials.
Speaker 4: As well, and I think that in turn drives the team performance to a new level. What if what if?
Speaker 7: That clip was him going, I think we need about three more dudes. I like these guys, but they're just not good enough.
Speaker 3: I had the same thought. I even wrote down a new big titled Truth and Audio.
Speaker 5: Yes, where we listen to the sound bite and then we have the truth and audio would be if we don't make trades worse.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, none of these guys have a they don't care, and nobody got new talent. One guy smells bad. Yep, they like it, and please ask me no more questions. I want to go home. And this should be sauce by the way that we put on the spot for truth and audio for sure, right one sauce of peoples telling them the truth.
Speaker 3: What would you say?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 4: Sorry? I was on my phone.
Speaker 1: The Gopher women are in the Big Ten quarter finals today for the Big Ten tournament at one three at one thirty, they have number eleven Ohio State. This is one of those weird things where the Gopher women got a double by so even though the Gopher women are ranked nineteenth in Ohio State is ranked eleventh, I assume Big Ten record was how it got seated, so they beat them. The Gophers beat Ohio State just a couple of weeks ago, seventy four to sixty one. But Ohio State has advanced and we'll square off against the Gophers today.
Speaker 4: That is weird. It's kind of weird draw.
Speaker 1: But according to ESPN analytics, we're supposed to win about sixty percent of the time, every time.
Speaker 4: Yep. But what really matters is this.
Speaker 5: The Minneapolis Skyway as quietly lost its world record. According to the Star Tribune, still one of the largest in the world, but it's no longer the largest skyway system in the world. Uh see skyway network in riodd is now the longest skyway.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I guess hot.
Speaker 4: I suppose.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know they'd say the same thing about us regarding the probably, but I.
Speaker 7: Will take one hundred and ten degrees over twenty below zero any day.
Speaker 4: Oh f that I'll completely disagree.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me all you're going to be inside, regret but if I have to do one of the two, give me a winter coat and and some gloves, and I'll do minus twenty versus one hundred.
Speaker 4: You could sit in the.
Speaker 3: Shade and have a cold beer cocktail.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Listen to some bangers. You're not doing that at twenty two. I was in Vegas the day and I know you've been. You've been, You've been in the Middle East, so I'm talking to the wrong person, but in general, both of you have been in the Middle East. But I was in Vegas that week that it hit almost one hundred and twenty. It was like the Vegas Record and I left. You guys have been in Vegas enough to know I was at Planet Hollywood. No, I was at Paris trying to get to Planet Hollywood. That's a what ninety second walk?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I got halfway there and I'm like, oh my god, I was burning alive. I'm like, this sucks.
Speaker 1: So I got to Planet Hollywood and I think I eventually just like turned right back around.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm not walking the strip.
Speaker 1: I know we're in the sun, yeah for sure, but it was like one hundred and seventeen degrees. It hits you right in the face like this. I can't even breathe out here. Give me minus twenty. I'm good for one hundred and seventeen.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say this again because I got no props for it, and I think it was the most amazingly accurate thing I've ever said. Your complexion is that of a chicken finger without the breading.
Speaker 4: On it, And the breading is really the best part anyway, right, it really is.
Speaker 3: You can't be in the sunshine, No, of course, you can't.
Speaker 4: Can't breathe, It hurts, it burns.
Speaker 3: I'm going back inside by the way back to my what really matters?
Speaker 4: Could you do? Do do do?
Speaker 5: How many miles of skyway system do you guys believe Minneapolis has?
Speaker 1: Do you guys know?
Speaker 3: This number is widely known? And when I said miles, I was surprised that that was the number.
Speaker 7: That it was in.
Speaker 4: Miles three and a half, that's my guests, And I bet I'm light.
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it over almost every downtown block?
Speaker 4: I believe?
Speaker 1: So how many blocks wide? How many blocks long? Here, let's go, I'll say yeah, I'll say five.
Speaker 7: And including US Bank Stadium that's connected, so right that part of yeah, like three and a half's way, I'm going to say four point seven.
Speaker 4: We're probably way short.
Speaker 5: The Guinness World record is in the one I talked about a riod in Saudi Arabia. Their skyway runs nine point six miles, beating us by point one miles nine point five miles of skyway in Minneapols.
Speaker 4: Well, then we just need to put like another block or two up and then we get the record back.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's just add a couple We can't let Saudia Rainio nowhere.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: Nine point five miles.
Speaker 4: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Is a lot.
Speaker 5: And by the way, why isn't every part of Vegas connected by a skyway? You would think it would be. I mean, they should all work together to keep us in their buildings as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Well, there are I think of how many of them have systems though, right, like the Mandalay Luxer Excalibur has the tram, like the Blagio and Aria and stuff have that tram in the back. There's a lot of them that are connected, either secretly or very obviously, right, Like Paris and Horseshoe. We can walk in between the two. There's a lot of them where they don't want you to leave, but not so much necessarily. If it's like from a Caesar's property to an MGM property, right, they want to try to keep you in a Caesar's property.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it is always very deceiving how close everything is.
Speaker 4: To go across the strip.
Speaker 7: That would be a long skyway, that would be you could put some shade there.
Speaker 4: It would help the homeless people that are begging for money for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the dogs that they have, always dogs, It just pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, the bears are training wide receiver DJ More to Buffalo. Buffalo is sending a twenty twenty six second rounder.
Speaker 7: I don't know, why would they get rid of him. Well, they're pretty stacked at wide out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's great though.
Speaker 7: My buddies that live in Chicago born and right, so they're Bears fans. They thought at best they'd get a third Wow, and they got a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: I mean, so they were thrilled with the trade.
Speaker 1: If you're the billso would you rather have DJ Moore or Stefan Diggs Because they're letting go of digs and they're training for DJ Moore.
Speaker 3: Dig exists a pain in the ass. He is not nearly as big as DJ either. DJ's a big dude, he is.
Speaker 4: Yeah. DJ turns twenty nine next month.
Speaker 5: I was gonna ask, I'm sorry, I was gonna ask Ben the show's writing good time. I don't remember early in his career Stefan being such a giant pain in his ass. When did that happen?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: After the miracle, I think I think it was. I wondered if that was like the turning point. I don't know, man, but everywhere he's gone. He's just driving people crazy.
Speaker 7: And then if he's behaving, he's doing the stupid stuff like on the boat with the pink powder. And it's like, this is in a team that the window is I think now closed, but I mean it will always be somewhat open because they have Josh Allen. But that's I don't know. This will hopefully change that. I walk the bills to succeed. I love watching Josh Allen. This will be entertaining to see him with a game change. This isn't a DIGS type player. It takes this good route runner, precise that whole more can out muscle people.
Speaker 4: But what really matters is this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, this is crazy. I can't believe I'm just saying this story. Thanks to again to the people at the start of me and Chris Ewing in particular. The headline is as follows, are you sitting down Corey? Sure, Minneapolis leads the Midwest in pornography subscriptions, which is a waste of money.
Speaker 3: It's a waste. It's all free, baby, you don't.
Speaker 4: Need the full video. It always is like you can sell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe that also just means how affluent the Twin Cities area is compared to the rest of the mega Maybe we just have the money to go.
Speaker 4: No, we're getting the premium stuff. It's a sign of wealth.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's changed. I don't partake like I did back in the day. But I'm saying there's still tons of access right for free. Chris, Yeah, your right arm is looking powerful, man, I try to switch it up.
Speaker 4: What are push ups?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Minneapolis is the fifth ranked OnlyFans city in the country, behind Atlanta, Orlando, salt Lake City in Miami.
Speaker 1: Whoa salt Lake City rec that's interesting, that's right, Taboo.
Speaker 4: Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: Tops in the Midwest.
Speaker 5: The site's content creators gather subscriptions to well, you guys know, I don't have to read that part. I have to describe only fans to you fellers. I'm talking to all of you guys, including those two over there.
Speaker 3: Only.
Speaker 5: Guiter says Minneapolis residents spent more than fourteen million dollars in twenty twenty five, around thirty three dollars per person, which is three hundred three and thirty six percent above the national average.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so has the price of that gone up? I know when their earlier people were upset that eggs had gone up all the what about only fans subscriptions?
Speaker 4: I don't think you can pay for their eggs.
Speaker 3: I don't think well.
Speaker 5: Christ So Minneapolis fourteen million dollars in twenty twenty five, Saint Paul six point five million in twenty twenty five. But the horny folks in Rochester seven hundred and eighty seven thousand dollars in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Five alone, take it down and notch Rochester.
Speaker 3: Rog geez, I know three guys in Rochester responsible for most of that.
Speaker 1: And you know all of the couples at carpool right now in Rochester. The white's going, honey, what is only fans? And the guy is like, no idea what they're talking about? Yeah, never heard of this. I'm' have to look it up, no idea.
Speaker 5: Or the dude looks over and goes, is that how you afforded the new car? Dude, Oh, here's a great number. I can't believe. I'm just saying this again. Thanks to the start for being for providing content.
Speaker 4: Like this is content. I would have run it, but it is behind a paywall.
Speaker 5: I know I paid for it because it was about porn. So technically I'm paying for porn. How many registered content creators on OnlyFans live in Minneapolis, oh Man, content creators is just Minneapolis, not Minnesota, just Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: Seven hundred. I'm gonna go higher.
Speaker 12: I'm going to say I'll say thirty two hundred. That's forty seven hundred and five.
Speaker 5: Jesus does and they generated more than six million dollars in income last year. But you think about Minneapolis, a lot of young people, a lot of students trying to get through college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, forty seven hundred, that's exactly how many people Rosie follows on Instagram.
Speaker 4: That's got to be a coincidence.
Speaker 5: By the way, a party pooper named writer from The New York Times name Katherine McKennon referred to the site as a pimp.
Speaker 3: Said, that's a bad thing.
Speaker 4: No one likes Catherine.
Speaker 3: No, come on, Catherine.
Speaker 5: Maybe she's right though, it kind of is a pimp, but it's I mean, you're getting there well, because they take a Pemps are mean generally.
Speaker 3: That's true. It's a nice pimp.
Speaker 1: Everybody that has ever talked publicly about how especially the gals that are making like millions because they're big national names. Apparently only fans takes a giant cut, right, And I believe the more money you make, the lower their cut is, right, because then they're just going for volume volume exactly. So I believe the more successful you are, the lower their cut is not one hundred percent. Sure, listen to this, you know what new sound?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I did? I just went on Marvin Berry on the bit. How did I miss this? The chancellor of the University of Wisconsin Lacrosse, Joe Gow, was fired in twenty twenty three when it was discovered that he and his wife operated and.
Speaker 4: Explicit Yeah, we talked about that.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we definitely broke this down because we were like, this is unbelievable. We must have done that that story at least a couple of days, because there were some weird details of that if I remember, right, Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't remember the details, but I remember we broke it down.
Speaker 3: Isn't that where our buddy the football coach was coaching.
Speaker 4: No, he was at River Falls.
Speaker 3: That's River Falls, right, Yeah, they would do that there. Lacrosse is a great city, by the way, clearly, I.
Speaker 4: Apparently they liked to party, so DTF Lacrosse.
Speaker 3: Here's to you, Minneapolis. My gosh, I know that's a sign of a strong economy. Strong something.
Speaker 1: We got to get to five thousand, forty seven hundreds coming up short, let's get to an nice even number.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably Chris probably just got them two five.
Speaker 3: That would be could have been easy. Way to make money? Yeah, not eat well, I guess easy.
Speaker 7: I wonder if there is enough amputee fetishes one hundred percent there are I was warned about hospital. Were you think they were, like there are people that come through and yeah, were you warned or were you informed?
Speaker 4: I was they?
Speaker 1: Was that President Bush telling you to make some cash?
Speaker 3: Hell, yeah, that'd be awesome, Geei, Bill's not doing well.
Speaker 4: No supplement, Sergeant Criesel, You're an American hero.
Speaker 1: And either way, if you don't mind me telling you this, you're gonna make a lot of money if you just wait for only fans to be a thing in like twenty years.
Speaker 4: They like that longer stump, oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: Chris, do's the news In a second one final segment with John Criesel. After this, Marty should be here in like twenty minutes. Belinda Jensen in like thirty minutes. You'll play initials at eight fifteen.
Speaker 4: This is the power tie. Wont you jow on the fan