Speaker 1: That's right, Mojo in the Morning show eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six' five or.
Speaker 2: Eight, anna how was your? Weekend my weekend was.
Speaker 3: GOOD i did a. LOT i can't. Oh, FRIDAY i went to The tigers.
Speaker 4: Game, SATURDAY i went back To White lake to see my, family and then YESTERDAY i.
Speaker 3: Chilled so it's pretty.
Speaker 5: Good chill day is just.
Speaker 1: YEAH i feel LIKE i haven't heard about your dating life in the wow that's.
Speaker 4: Going on because it's pretty much not. Happening BUT i did get a really INTERESTING dm oh really, yesterday and it's so good THAT i just need to read it to. Y'all it's a little bit, long so bear with.
Speaker 2: Me how this person EVER dmd you?
Speaker 4: Before, No so this is an account with a weird, name no profile, picture has one, follower zero post so it's someone's fake. Account this is what it what it, Says, oh, wow you're. BEAUTIFUL i came across your page on my real. Page this is obviously a.
Speaker 3: Burner.
Speaker 4: Lol i'm here In detroit for the. WEEKEND i want to pay you two hundred dollars just to clean the bottoms of your shoes and worship your. Feet if you allow, Me i'm dead. Serious. Lol if you're, interested let me. Know we can talk more FaceTime than meet somewhere and go from. There hope you Consider i'm not as weird as you. Think i'm a pro. ATHLETE i just have a weird. KID i hope this doesn't respect.
Speaker 3: You in any. Way have a good.
Speaker 4: Day wait what was that last? PART i hope this doesn't disrespect you in any. WAY i hope you have a good.
Speaker 1: DAY i like, It so go. Back what are the things that he wants to?
Speaker 2: Do he, said clean the bottom of your, shoes.
Speaker 4: Clean the bottom of my, shoes and worship my feet IF i allow. So at, FIRST i was, like this has got to be a, joke like. Somebody somebody's joking with. Me they want to see What i'll say. Back so two hundred dollars did you?
Speaker 5: Respond?
Speaker 3: Okay SO i didn't.
Speaker 4: Respond then THEY i think they saw THAT i read, it and they SAID i can up the price if you. Want THEN i, responded AND i, said message me off your real account BECAUSE i don't like this fake account. STUFF i don't know who you. Are you have no, followers you have a weird. Profile you say you're a pro, athlete, like let's, talk, SO i mean who it. IS i want to know who it. Is so then they responded and there Like i'm a little bit. Known i'm not going to say what sport they. Played they told me what sport they? Played now, me so, Like i'm, Nervous i'll tell you After, shannon and THEN i don't.
Speaker 3: Know THEN i didn't.
Speaker 4: RESPOND i THINK i blocked them BECAUSE i was, like this is, weird Like i'm getting trolled or. Something and THEN i was, like, NO i need to know what he means by worship my. Feet so THEN i unblocked him AND i was, like tell, me tell me more about like what you're trying to do to my. Feet i've never been asked this. Before their response Is i'm sure you. Haven't, BASICALLY i just want to meet up with you feel and if you feel, COMFORTABLE i can worship your shoes and.
Speaker 3: Feet i'll pay you whatever you. Want that's.
Speaker 4: IT i just enjoy doing this for a certain type of, woman and you fit the description hard eye. Emoji and THEN i didn't. RESPOND i, am whoa what is worshiping?
Speaker 5: Feet probably just like playing with your toes and sucking on.
Speaker 1: Them and quadruple that, money though right for him to be a professional, athlete one hundred dollars a foot seems a.
Speaker 3: Little, RIGHT i need a thousand at.
Speaker 1: Least, yeah, worship do we got any feet worshippers out?
Speaker 2: There what does this?
Speaker 3: Mean i'm not trying to yug anyone's.
Speaker 4: YUM i just Like i'm so intrigued and also not being able to tell, me like for, real who you.
Speaker 3: ARE i don't like. That that's always going to be a.
Speaker 1: NO a four to four mojo live a four four six sixty five SIX.
Speaker 5: A done with. That we're not going to yuck anybody's yuma is so weird, FEET i don't. KNOW i, LIKE i do think it's. So i've said this. Before i'm barefoot all the, time especially If i'm at. HOME i don't warn my shoes in my house and. Stuff IF i post a, Photo i'm not even thinking about that and someone says something about my, feet WHICH i don't really have that cute of feet, ANYWAY i block you right, away, immediately.
Speaker 1: Immediately it doesn't matter who's posting the. Picture if your toes are, OUT i.
Speaker 2: Am zooming in on, them no, way.
Speaker 1: Immediately it's not it's not because Like i'm imagining them in my mouth Or i'm imagining worshiping. THEM i just look at. Toes, however you're not to. Me, yeah, no And i'm not doing.
Speaker 2: That that's WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Mean. Yeah THEN i was, okay, nervous AND i was looking at all my pictures on my profile, file AND i was, like he was probably zooming in on my.
Speaker 3: Feet all these pictures has.
Speaker 2: A folder Named anna's feet or just.
Speaker 3: FEET i don't know girl's.
Speaker 1: FEET i got pictures of our magazine. Toes she hauld kill me IF i showed. Y'all BUT.
Speaker 2: I don't know your? Obsessions are they look so?
Speaker 5: Good does she know you were taking pictures of just her?
Speaker 2: Feet? YEAH i mean she. Was she was laying on the college AND i had the phone.
Speaker 5: Bottle i'd rather Have west have to take pictures of my feet than me.
Speaker 4: Sleeping SO i shouldn't do, it But bianca SO i, Do And bianca was, like please do this for the.
Speaker 1: Plot, yes everything for the. Plot let's. See, look we Got helena on the. Front me and me had a McDonald's. Drive, helena what information do you have for?
Speaker 4: Handle, Okay SO i was, thinking if he's wanting to worship your.
Speaker 5: Feet that might include a Free simes just that.
Speaker 4: Alone to be on board with, THAT.
Speaker 2: I don't, Know, helena.
Speaker 5: Thousand dollars might be a good idea to.
Speaker 3: Do before you, said.
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 5: FaceTime?
Speaker 2: THEN i don't.
Speaker 1: Know now you have to you have to face maybe after after the.
Speaker 2: Show hold, on hold, on ask for money to FaceTime, first money LIKE i want two hundred dollars just so you can. FaceTime you, Know, heather what's going?
Speaker 1: On? Man i'm, sorry but for anything above three hundred dollars a foot.
Speaker 5: You can lick them.
Speaker 4: THINGS i really don't.
Speaker 3: Know it's like that's money and all you want to do is play with my ugly.
Speaker 5: Feet, okay.
Speaker 3: Trying to picture myself because what would you? Do, like AM i just sitting there watching whirling?
Speaker 2: THUMB i don't. Know that's.
Speaker 3: Creepy i'm not gonna lie that's.
Speaker 1: Creepy, wait there are Videos i've heard, of like guys they'll like just push your foot in their, face stump on their, face stump on other parts AND i just don't say.
Speaker 2: Anything they can they can wash your. Feet who's that?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 4: OH i am Doing Amazon flex AND i have a dog looking at me right, now, boring don't deliver that.
Speaker 2: Passage show the dog your, toes