Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo on the Morning show going to a wedding this weekend. We're actually going to a wedding for family friend and actually you'll know who I'm talking about here. We're going to the wedding of Jed from The Joe Show's brother Luke. So Luke and Kayler are getting married. Chelsea and I are going to the wedding. We're very excited. It's going to be fun to be able to hang out with all the Shillings and be able to have some fun and Jed.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: I was having a call with a Joe and Jed was there and I said, Jed, are you ready for the big wedding? And He's like yeah, partner, And I said, have perfect impression, And I said, what you most excited about?
Speaker 2: And he goes nothing, Chemo Sabi.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like he talks like a weirdo, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like he's got like this weird stuff, you know what I mean, Like you're like Jesus, Jed and I. By the way, he needs to get a haircut before this, So Jed's not listening. Get a haircut. Geez my god, you got so much hair right now and put your shirt on. For God's sakes, this actually involves if you've ever been to a wedding. I want to know if anybody has ever said something on Mike like a toast or something that was really embarrassing to the couple, or if you were somebody that got married, did you have rules for what could be done or not done in a toast. Here's the reason why. So I said, Jed, are you going to get up and you're going to give a toast to your brother? Because this is literally his best buddy in the world, his brother that.
Speaker 2: Is getting married. Quick question, older younger brother.
Speaker 1: His younger brother, Jed's brother Luke by the way, baseball superstar played for the Chicago White Sox.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, he's the talented one in that thing.
Speaker 1: And Jed's dad tells Jed, Dad, I got the hair, Jed's got the Jed's in a fantastic morning show radio producer, uh and uh just an all round nice guy.
Speaker 2: So they said, Jed, a, you're going to do the toast and Jed says, uh.
Speaker 1: He said, well, he's kind of like fumbling around with it, and he goes, well, my brother hasn't really told me, and so I said, well, you got to call your brother and you got to ask him. So he text his brother, and then the next day I'm talking to Joe and Joe says that Luke has given Jed stipulations on his toast, and the stipulations were there was a time limit on how long he could do his toast for. So I think it's only like a couple of minutes they can do, like he can't go too long.
Speaker 2: Which actually I agree with this.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to sit through a ten minute.
Speaker 1: And then secondly, there were some undisclosed things that Jed cannot say in the.
Speaker 2: Toast, things that happened growing up.
Speaker 1: I think, honestly it's dirty jokes or something like that. Like Jed, like Luke wants to keep it as clean as possible and and is and honestly probably is not as trusting of Jed doing the toast as I would have thought that he would be. And I think, honestly it's hysterical because I actually would love to get up and do a toast at a wedding and just make everybody like Mike drop moment and.
Speaker 2: Then walk right out the door. Wouldn't it be the greatest, and I could see Jed doing something like that.
Speaker 5: That's why I asks the question who's the oldest sibling? Because I feel like if you're the younger sibling, strap in the sibling, they can say whatever they want.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me what to say.
Speaker 5: But as an older sibling, I could put my foot down and say, like, you better shit your little damn mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sister, like you think it matters. In that case, I do the rules different.
Speaker 4: Did I ever tell you guys about the wedding that I went to out of town wedding and the groomsman got up and talked in his speech about how they had to bail the groom out of jail after the bachelor party, and my friend who was the bride didn't know. And it was not a funny moment, like she was visibly his that this came up, and it was true.
Speaker 2: It was true. It was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the weirdest wedding I've ever gone to.
Speaker 2: The fact that she didn't know ahead of time, She had no idea. Yeah, that's you don't want her to know.
Speaker 5: You want her to have her perfect wedding, and that knowledge probably would.
Speaker 2: Have threw everything.
Speaker 4: Everybody just got so quiet in the room because you could tell by her reaction. I think he thought she would think it was funny and she did not.
Speaker 1: I really want to hear other toasts like that, like I want to hear about other toasts that happened, because when we do a topic like this, to me, the topic is great because the embarrassment that happened to one of you. And I have truly not ever been to a wedding where it got to a point where it's ever been uncomfortable like that. But I really hope that I go to one this weekend. I hope that I hope that Luke Luke's wedding gets a little crazy with somebody doing stuff on the mic. By the way, there was there at Tire for the wedding is interesting. Their attire for the wedding is it's like something like uh like Hawaiian, I don't know, some like Hawaiian casual No Hawaiian uh no Hawaiian shirts or something like that. Like it's like casual. They want you like they want you to be comfortable the way that you're dressed, Like they don't want you to wearing suits and stuff like that. But it was like no Hawaiian shirts or something like that. They sent it out. It was kind of funny, like, yeah, what's up, Isabella?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 6: Hi, how are you? Modiles?
Speaker 2: I'm great? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Listen? I love you guys, listen to you every single day and on my way towards the Shannon, I'm missing the War of the Roses because I have to be at worked by seven o'clock. But what I would like to ask you my daughter's getting married this Saturday. Yes, also, and oh my god, Modile, I know you're not gonna remember, but if you can just like have a toast for listeners, do you want to in the morning?
Speaker 1: You want me to toast your daughter and the wedding? You know I won't be able to attend. I'm going to another wedding, but if you'd like about this, why don't I do this? We'll do a toast right now for her. What's your daughter's name? And what's your your daughter's groom's name?
Speaker 6: Jessica and Kyle.
Speaker 2: Jessica and Kyle, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Isabella were raised in our glasses right now, I've got my cold brew up in the air to Jessica and Kyle Isabella's lovely daughter and future son in law. May you guys, you're interrupting my toast. May you guys live together as long as you want, and may you want to as long as you live cheers?
Speaker 6: Ye oh my god. You know you don't remember me, but I was a new topic of choking swall the pills. I was the one with the hand dogs.
Speaker 2: Don't the wedding. This out of the toast to meet you.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to you there, mom, uh Morgan, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hi. Hi.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So my sister just got married and I was the maid of honor.
Speaker 2: But I was actually banned from making a speech. So what do you do? Why was she scared me?
Speaker 3: So when I when I was practicing, I was like, so, you know, I could say, like I've lost a lot of extensions from you when you pulled my hair out.
Speaker 2: When we were like in.
Speaker 3: Our twenties, Remember when you used to like throw my lunch out the window, you know, just like that's funny.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, she was like nope, nope.
Speaker 2: So yeah that didn't work out for me.
Speaker 4: My sisters roasted me and there speech with all those sorts of things.
Speaker 1: Yes, she does not want the plan looks bad at all in this moment. I bet you she's lying to her in laws about it. I bet you that's the thing.
Speaker 7: Oh, they think she's an angel.
Speaker 1: So I was like, yeah, you know what you do? You just tell them at the bar when you're hanging out at the at the free bar that this or I love going to weddings and just drinking up the tab bruh if it's an open bar. S. I mean, I don't even care who get married.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Jay? Yeah?
Speaker 8: So I own a business where I do traveling DJ stuff attached, sure, and I did a wedding one time where the during the toast, the bride and groom, you know, they said, does anybody else want have anything to say? And the bride's sister stood up and told them that her and the groom has been sleeping together? Is most definitely true.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 8: What was that?
Speaker 2: What happened next?
Speaker 8: Yeah? So the bride got up and like they started yelling at each other. The bride's mom like and got in between, like the cops.
Speaker 2: Ended up getting called.
Speaker 8: The whole everything got shut down, like the ceremony, I mean, the reception, everything got shut what city?
Speaker 2: What city did this happen?
Speaker 8: It happened in Monroe.
Speaker 1: Let me so, let me ask you a question. Who was hot or the bride or the bride's sister.
Speaker 8: Definitely the bride's sister.
Speaker 1: At that moment, you're not in your head. Wait wait what song do you follow that up with? Likey?
Speaker 2: I love it? See this guy has all the answers. Crazy story wedding. Yeah, Jessica, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Oh good?
Speaker 2: Hey, what happened at the wedding?
Speaker 9: My matron of rand up grinding on my husband and my family hated.
Speaker 7: Her ever since.
Speaker 2: Oh no, did your husband enjoy it? Though?
Speaker 9: No, he is very shy and does not like attention. So I don't know why I say friends with her. We're not friends now.
Speaker 2: But did it at least make you laugh in the moment?
Speaker 9: That was Yeah, we were all drunk, so it was like she apologized. I forgave her, and then that should have been the first red flag of her friendship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a great one, Kelly. This is a good one.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Your brother's best man did something at the wedding. What was it?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. So during his speech she revealed that basically, how we started to speech, was I just remember there was a summer where Kelly and Alice's parents were gone all summer and we just partied and my mom was just mortified. Oh really because one she had She had no idea. We had kept that under rest for a couple of years. And and he ends with speech saying, and I'm just thinking about brotherhood and how me and the croom were late night at a bonfire and we're putting it out with our pea and oss and horrified and laziers to every table. My friends were ducking their eyes. His friends were all trying to look away.
Speaker 1: See, I think those are the best ones. Like I like the truth being told, you know what I mean, Like because it's not like you're marrying that. You're that was what you were when you were younger. You make stupid mistakes, certain stupid decisions, and you can't say everything though.
Speaker 5: You can't bring up relationship. Remember that one night we had, Like you can't do that.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can do that. You just cannot sleep with the room. What's up, Sarah?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi? This is a big one here.
Speaker 6: Hey you guys, Yeah, tell.
Speaker 2: Yours so first time, long time Sarah on the phone.
Speaker 6: Uh so, two of.
Speaker 7: My best friends just got married back at the start of the year. They decided they didn't want to wait for the wedding, so they eloped and then proceeded to immediately get pregnant. They did not tell anyone except for like our inner friend circle. And at the wedding, my friend who is the best man, got up to give his speech and at the end and she goes and I know you guys are going to be great parents, and everybody throws my friend.
Speaker 10: She her mouth just dropped.
Speaker 7: He turned around to give the mic back and she's like, no, we weren't telling anyone yet.
Speaker 2: That's great. That kind of excited.
Speaker 10: He's very loud.
Speaker 3: He was like, I better.
Speaker 7: Literally it could have been played off if he gave them any kind of warning.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's so good.
Speaker 7: I want very loud.
Speaker 1: I want to be at a wedding where we know that the bride is getting married because she's now pregnant or whatever, and somebody does that that's actually kind of cool. And then the DJ played genuine one last one here the groom's speech at the wedding that you went to Shelby priceless.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 10: Hi. So first I would like to say first time, long time, and this was my wedding and my husband's very good friend from childhood gave us speech, and she was given us great speech about they were playing in the woods and had to go to the bathroom, and it went on and then he ended the speech with Shelby, you weren't the first thing to drop Scott to his knees. It was a beasting to the ball, fantastic and our photographer got the picture of both of us dying laughing at the table at that exact moment. I will never forget it.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: That is so cute. By the way, I like that one as the second best one. To the DJ, they called up that maybe I.
Speaker 2: Do believe, Oh, I believe he knew all.
Speaker 1: That Monroe wedding is one priceless and if you were at that wedding, I want to hear about it.
Speaker 3: So