Speaker 1: Not only one way to find out War of the Roses. I'm kat w b.
Speaker 2: A War of the Roses like no other.
Speaker 3: I promise you this has never even come close to happening on War of the Roses before. Let's find out why we're doing War of the Roses right now with Alyssa. Good morning, Alyssa, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being on War with the Roses. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having me. I'm I'm actually so nervous because I listened to you guys all the time. I've been listening since I was like six years old. So this is a very exciting woman.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, making us feel old, Oh my god, especially me, you not me, not me for sure.
Speaker 2: Well here you are.
Speaker 3: You never thought you'd be on KT but you'd be doing War with Roses, But here you are. Very unusual story, and as you listen to Alyssa's story, you're gonna have to figure out for herself whether she's way over reacting or whether she's totally busted him.
Speaker 2: So what's going on?
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is a pretty crazy story. But so recently, my fiancee, Jeremy, came home from work one day and he told me that he had something in his eye, and we spent like forever trying to get it out, and it was wondering him to like two whole days, and I was like trying to like look back there, and I was like rolling into the back of his head and anyway, eventually it became like so swollen, it was like practically swollen shut.
Speaker 3: So and this is miserable for Jeremy because he's got I mean, we've all had like an eyelash in our eye or.
Speaker 5: Something clear that you can barely see what it is and you.
Speaker 3: Can't find it, and so you're I can picture you on the couch with your phone lights shining in his eye and you're like he's rolling his eye around. It's red and you're like, I can't see anything. This went on for two days, two whole days. Yeah, Oh that's miserable.
Speaker 4: It's going to come out. And eventually I was like, it's obviously still in there. Your eyes can put lethal and shut, like we have to go to the hospital, Like it's crazy. So we went to the er and we found out the doctor was able to get back there and it was like partially I guess there had been a hair that had been partially caught behind his eye. I know, I know. This isn't even the crazy.
Speaker 1: Part, I know.
Speaker 4: And so the doctor ended up like putting it on this napkin for us, like we were both there together. And it turns out that the doctor told us that in it, you know, he told us, and it was right in front of our faces. It was a pictic hare.
Speaker 1: Oh and I know.
Speaker 4: And the thing that's really crazy is that I shaved, so I know it wasn't my picare and he also shaved, so I know.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Also, I'm like, how would you get your own hair in your eye? But so I think clearly he was eating some other girls.
Speaker 3: And he got okay, now I didn't go that far right away, So so it now the doctor is certain that it was that kind of body hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the doctor told us one hundred percent. This is it's like the texture, it's like a different it's not like an eyelash right A little late.
Speaker 3: Now, I would have had I been that doctor, I would have kept that to myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: I would have said, you know, what here it is. And you didn't ask what kind of hair it is? Did you?
Speaker 4: No? I mean I saw it and I had my suspicions, but he was like all confirmed when he said it, and I was honestly grateful that he said it because now I'm like, obviously there's something going on. And when I think about, like the day that he actually came home, he was really late from work and he came home and was being kind of like, he didn't really say high to me or anything, and went straight into the shower, and I just feel like that's super suspicious, like he didn't want to smell like anybody. I don't know, but I just feel like something major is going on and I need to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, you totally do. I've never, like I said, I've never heard of anything like this before. And so you think that he was like, you know, doing his business and you know, with somebody who doesn't exercise the grooming thing and maybe got something in his eye.
Speaker 5: Question, Yeah, does one keep their eyes open while they're doing such things or do they keep a shut for protection?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 6: What do you?
Speaker 5: I've never done that, you're asking me, I'm asking you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never really thought it.
Speaker 5: I feel like I don't want to go that far with her. She probably doesn't have that answer.
Speaker 3: I don't really want to answer that question either, but I think that, like right now, everybody is curious. There are probably women who are going, are your eyes open? Yeah, and there are guys or other women who are going yeah, absolutely or absolutely not or maybe sometimes yeah. Well good question though, Jenny. So now this is such a bizarre war of the roses. But at the same time we're laughing and whatever. But I want to remind you that this is your fiance, and if your fiance is like doing something like this, and when are you guys getting married anyway? Is it a long way away or when are you getting married?
Speaker 4: We're getting married next spring, next.
Speaker 2: Spring, so you need to know, you need to know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So we can't just flat out ask him if he's seeing somebody else, but we have a ploy where we say, okay, hey, guess what it is your phone company, and we're going to give you a customer satisfaction survey. Take this survey, and we'll reward you with a dozen roses to send to whoever you want. And then he'll be like, oh my gosh, that's great. There's some guys that hang up. There's some guys that go, I don't need roses. There's some guys who don't answer their phone. But if he answers the phone, he'll pick somebody to go to send the roses to. The correct answer would obviously be Alyssa. Anybody else is probably a wrong answer. Okay, did you ask him about I mean, when you when the doctor said, how did you you know the doctor said this kind of hair?
Speaker 2: Did you ask him about it?
Speaker 4: I did? I was like, how did you get a peek care behind your eye?
Speaker 6: Like what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: And he just keeps like saying, like I have I truly have no idea. He keeps like playing them. In my opinion, yeah, he claims he has absolutely no clue.
Speaker 3: How okay, fair enough, all right, we can try to get to the bottom of it. We'll do our best. Coming up on part two of War of the Roses.
Speaker 1: Are they cheating?
Speaker 2: Let's find out.
Speaker 4: Part two of War the Roses starts right now.
Speaker 1: On Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Very interesting War of the Roses. So he comes home from work and he's got something in his eye and he's like, ah's under my eye.
Speaker 2: We all hate that.
Speaker 3: It's like, ah, you get in the mirror and you try to like find it, usually an eyelash or something. Sometimes it's like, you know, it's bigger than an eyelash, like a twig does a twig gets big in there, in there, and so he can't get it out. He can't find it. So he's on the couch and his partner is like, got her phone, flashlights shining in his eye. His eye is rolling around, can't find and it two days later. Can you image in the agony of having something in your eye for two days? So they go to the doctor and the er and the doctor says, oh, got it, got it, got it had partly gotten behind the back of his eye. Doctor pulls it out, sets it on a napkin. It is a hair from down there, and the woman's the wife fiance says, well, I don't have any of that.
Speaker 2: You don't have any of that. Where's it from? And he's like yeah, yeah, yea.
Speaker 3: So she's like, well, I know that you got it in your eye through close contact with another woman. And he's like, what I.
Speaker 1: Said, she got a little more bulgar.
Speaker 3: She did a little bit, yes, And she also said she remembers that night that he got home with the hair in his eye, and she said, he ran right for the shower and took a shower. She didn't think about it at the time, but she thought, oh, well, maybe he was washing the perfume from another woman off.
Speaker 2: So we're about to.
Speaker 3: Make the phone call to this guy to see who he will send roses to. If he won a dozen roses, his fiance or somebody else, then we'll talk to Jonathan Fogel from Fogal Family Law.
Speaker 5: You go, I like I said, that was just going to take a few minutes of your time, So I appreciate you doing that with me today, Jeremy. Now what I need from you is the name of whoever you want to send those dozen romantic roses to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's do uh you know, let's.
Speaker 5: Tracy, okay, and then we always attach a card with the roses. So what would you like the card to say?
Speaker 6: Mmm?
Speaker 4: Can we do? That? Was the word can you put? You owe me sixteen hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: You said sixteen hundred?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, what does that means?
Speaker 4: The inside joke?
Speaker 5: So I'll get it, Okay, Sorry, I get nosy sometimes. Don't tell my supervisor.
Speaker 3: Speaking of insight jokes, this is gonna be funny. You're gonna like this one, Jarry. This is all of it kind of a prank, I hate to tell you. And there's a new voice on this phone call that you're not expecting, and it's like, this is kind of it gets kind of funny. Do you like jokes, Jeremy, Yeah, this whole thing has been kind of a prank, kind.
Speaker 2: Of a oh, I don't know, gotcha.
Speaker 3: We're just kind of a gotcha and so yeah, we just wanted to find out who you would send roses to. And you don't know me. My name's Dave and I work at KATIEWB. And that's Jenny. That's not Cassandra, she works at KATEWB too. But the funny thing is the part I think you're gonna laugh. You know who's listening in right now on this whole phone call, Alyssa.
Speaker 2: He's not laughing, Alissa. You heard.
Speaker 3: Jeremy send the roses And I'm so sorry because this is not good news. You heard Jeremy send the roses to Tracy. Any thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a lot of I'm like, I'm like shaking right now. I'm so mad. I feel like the sixteen hundred dollars feels extremely convenient because that sounds just exactly like the bill he was given in the er for the pair in his eyes. So I'm really curious about this inside joke. That's what really called the radio station. Yeah, because you're not like being honest with me. You like you completely shut down et every time I try to talk to you about this, and I had no idea how to like actually tell the truth.
Speaker 2: Person, like, why why are you dragging other people into this?
Speaker 5: The hell?
Speaker 4: I did talk to you in person. I've been trying to talk to you in person for the past like two weeks about this, and I looked completely and I just.
Speaker 2: Knew he's just always you just always takes things to the next level.
Speaker 4: And I'm just so, this is not about this is not about oh my god, you're caught. Like there's nothing you should be saying right now except like begging and grobbling at my feet because I knew this was true the whole time. And look at you now, Tracy, Okay, yes, Tracy, all right, yes, yes, I did it.
Speaker 6: All right, you caught me.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm not your girl. I'm not like a random girl. You're going on two days. I'm like, we're getting married next, So clearly you're not interested in the lifetime commitment with someone.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're just overreacting again. I mean, you just take it to the night.
Speaker 4: So I'm okay, Jenny Jarny, listen to me. You want in your eyes from eating another girl's let's just like have that in the room for a second, Like, do you know how insane that sounds?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Okay, there are a couple of text messages that say it could have come from anywhere. It could have come from a chest, his chest, a towel. Somebody else says either way, no doctor can say they know it is a pee hair. I hate that where I hate that word super unprofessionable. I mean, think about it. It could have been a beard hair. Yea, it could have been a back hair. Maybe the girl he was with had a lot of back hair. I don't know, chest hair, chest hair. And then Jenny said, do you leave the lights on during open your eyes open.
Speaker 1: Where the hair ended up?
Speaker 5: So yeah, someone says, yes, eye contact is very important. So that's awesome. See, I just know I'm not gonna say anything it's not making an eye contact because my head's like.
Speaker 3: Rolled back your Yeah, that'd be a hard when that gets hard on your neck. You know you're like this and it gets hard on something vond v. It's just saying, it turns out we're doing this wrong, and it's very important that we change our bad habits washing our hands. Eighty percent of infections are passed along by our hands. You touch a surface, you touch your face, then those germs have a direct path into your eyes, nose, and mouth, and then boom you sick. So you gotta wash your hands. Hey, we well, we're not washing our hands for long enough. Here's the story. You gotta wash. I'll get you the tips here. Experts say you should always wash your hands as soon as you walk into your home. And a small squirt of soap and a quick rinse is not enough. And a lot of us do the wet the hands under the faucet and then dry them off and we're done. That does no good whatsoever. You got to stick to the twenty second rule. You got an Apple watch. It measures this for You've had to set up. Why twenty seconds because that's the amount of time it takes for soap plus the friction of rubbing your hands together to break down the germs. So if you put your hands under the faucet, you got like five ten seconds of soapy water.
Speaker 2: You're not breaking down the sure Think back to the COVID days.
Speaker 3: If you need a timer, sing Happy Birthday for I think you sing it twice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what I heard.
Speaker 3: And you should scrub every part of your hands, the palms, the fingers, the backs of your hands, and especially under your filthy fingernails because microbes have moved in there. They got cable installed, they got Wi Fi. They are there to stay. You get a wash under your filthy fingernails.
Speaker 1: You could get one of them.
Speaker 7: I bet Jenny has one of them, like fancy like under the neath a fingernail like brushes.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, no, I just use my fingers to get in there.
Speaker 8: It's harder to do this when us DJs have to run back here. Songs are only like a minute and two seconds long.
Speaker 3: It's true, by the way, the water temperature doesn't matter. I always thought it has to be as hot as you can stand. What that's what I thought. I've always thought as you can stand. I thought it was as hot as you can stand.
Speaker 1: It hurts.
Speaker 3: They say it doesn't matter any kind of soap will do. It does not have to be anti bacterial. And also, hand sanitizer is fine when you're on the go, but soap and water is actually better. And the thing about hand sanitizer, it doesn't wash the goop off your you know, if you're like scratching at your butt crack and you got dead skin and stuff under your nails, hand sanitizer doesn't really do anything.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It pushes it around. So hand sanitizer your butt crack? Could I just have this rash? Yeah, it's kind of like it turned into a boil? Is that why then I had to have it looked at it?
Speaker 1: It's not why. Like the back of your pants are kind of soiled a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, a little bit, yeah, and they stick al and they stick, yeah, to my butt crack and then I walk. I put some powder on it, powder on it, and now it's like a puss with a mucisy kind of a thing, and yeah, get into it.
Speaker 2: Oh, everybody loves some old bond medicated powder.
Speaker 3: Absolutely newn Connecticut explains why he uses old bond medicated powder.
Speaker 6: Tingling like a bad rish, like a prickly heat, and then the tingling tied into an oozing, and the tingling kind of turned into an oozing, which was kind of a mucasy blood kind of a crack with a dry flakiness all over it that came out of my soccocta thing. And that's when I tried the old bond.
Speaker 2: And what happened as soon as you applied the old bond.
Speaker 6: Well, it solidified into kind of a chunky mass that was adhering to all the hand. I was covered with pussy mucasy masses of chunky, white cheesy like a cream cheesy goop substance that was oozing from the crack.
Speaker 8: Mister Glusge, describe your symptoms after using the old bond for just one week.
Speaker 6: It was an oozing with a PUFs with a white cakey substance that was kind of like a cotage cheese and would fill up with blood and I would have to lance it and drain it. So I put on molpata and then what would happen is it began to bubble and stink, and then the cocta wound opened up and had this mucus that would dump out of my pant leg and small puffs of white, chunky ooze. It would hit the ground and dust would fly up everywhere when I walked, and I looked like a small railroad engine.
Speaker 8: Mister Glotsky, would you recommend old Bond to your friends?
Speaker 6: Yes, I would. It was good, and I would recommend it for anything, except for like a bloody ooze with a lot of puffs, because that turned into like a boil and I had to have it looked at, and it was ingrown and they was plucking hands and it was a horrible smelling thing. But I won't eat in that restaurant anymore. Besides, they don't know me.
Speaker 3: Anyway, classic bit Old Bond is the only funny thing. No, there's two funny things that I've ever done. Yeah, that one and then Fallon's high school fight song was the only funny thing that I've ever done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that checks out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do have Falon's old high school fight song. I hear it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh Wowkay, So so this was probably back in twenty twelve. It was the last time I was funny. Yeah, you want to hear it in this?
Speaker 2: Oh? Am I in it?
Speaker 4: Am?
Speaker 1: I in it?
Speaker 2: Am I in it? Are you I sing it? You weep? Falon's high school.
Speaker 9: Fight song Hey, you guys, put down your smokes. You guys, put down your beer. We got a tonight. That's why another school is here.
Speaker 2: Tax the rich. Your mom is here and so is your.
Speaker 9: Aunt's straight from Fort Wayne's most prestigious plant. Go fight with all your might and act like you give a crap. Please direct your attention to the fifty yard line where forre you're entertainment. That cheer captain will now get pregnant by number thirty two Billy Pop Bodin. We had a chance to win tonight.
Speaker 2: We pracked a hard and long, but.
Speaker 9: The cube he's gone injury. He set himself on fire with his bong wick wick wick Indy and his front where we hail.
Speaker 2: Look, the coach just got out of jail.
Speaker 9: Hey, does anybody want to buy a washer? Come see me after the game.
Speaker 2: I was so proud of that line. That was like the funniest line I ever.
Speaker 8: Wrote, because I was confusing it with the day's fifty bangs. That's what I was.
Speaker 3: And the and the bit was when Fallon first got here, she was like, I'm so poor. I come from humble beginnings. I'm we didn't grow up with anything. And I'm like, look Fallon will tell you that her mom never had any money, but she came from She worked at Indiana's most prestigious plant, and that was also a funny life, a funny line. Most prestigious plant. You see, Dave Start's coming up in a second. Get kind of serious. Savannah Guthrie's mother is missing, and it is kind of like the biggest, most puzzling story on the dirt, and we'll cover that next along with all the other dirt. That's some more fun stuff coming up on KDWB.
Speaker 1: It's Dave's Dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 3: A weird story and a sad, shocking story. They are investigating the disappearance of Savannah Guthrie's mom. She does news on NBC and mom lives in Tucson. She's eighty four years old and nobody has seen her, I think since Sunday. She's eighty four years old. She is you know, like can't walk, she can walk maybe fifty yards at a time. She's on medications to keep her alive, and she's been missing. So here's the sheriff talking about what they know about this crime.
Speaker 10: Saw some things at the home that we're concerning to us. We believe now after we process that crime scene that we do in fact have a crime scene, that we do in fact have a crime.
Speaker 3: So in other words, there might have been a struggle or signs of, you know, something that shows that she was abducted, not just wandered away.
Speaker 2: So we'll follow it, but no news yet.
Speaker 5: So there's a new rule for decluttering, which I know, Dave, when you've been moving slash moved, you've said that you guys have just like so much stuff, so.
Speaker 1: Much clothes, like everything, Yeah.
Speaker 5: So much, right, So it says that you enter the ifs and butts rule. It's pretty much. It's really simple. When you hear yourself making excuses for something like I'd like this if it wasn't itchy, or I'd wear this but the sleeves are too short, then you need to lean into letting it go.
Speaker 1: So the ifs and butts rule.
Speaker 5: If you're looking at something, I feel like Bailey's closet is filled with ifs and button Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to go about doing it. That's a lot of them.
Speaker 7: So bts released a new comeback album or they're going to release a new comeback album after their years of mandatory military service in the South Korean Army.
Speaker 1: I cannot pronounce the name.
Speaker 7: Of the album, but they will perform songs from it on March twenty first at a concert, and then Netflix is going to stream that concert called BTS The Comeback Live, and it'll be on So we can watch an entire BTS concert on Netflix on March twenty seven.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is they're the other side of the world, so if that's on it's seven o'clock at night, it'll be like seven o'clock in the morning here.
Speaker 7: Yes, in the US, it says yeah, well, live stream in the United States as seven am Eastern and four am Pacific, so six am.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, okay cool.
Speaker 8: So I mentioned yesterday doing my Black History Month moment, Leon Thomas. If you don't know him, he's from He's singing that song Mutt. But he also used to be on Victorious. That's where a lot of people know him.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 8: They're doing a reboo and he was asked what if he do music for it?
Speaker 7: You said, you would like to do some music for the Victorious reboot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm very close with Danielle Money, who is one of the executive producers on it.
Speaker 1: You know I'm just looking forward to seeing what happens with you. You're trying to act on Would you like to act on it? He was on a tour when they sent me a script to act on it.
Speaker 8: But you know, when I do have a window of tom and I'm back into the acting space, I'll definitely love to jump on there as a teacher or something. You know, it'd be cool to see him. You know who's not popping up? Rina Grande. I think she's like way past. I think she's too big for that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Although it be cool, the super Bowl is coming up on Sunday. I really I'm so annoyed because they put the super Bowl on a Sunday, starting at about five thirty or six. Man, I tell you, nobody wants to watch an event event like that and get drunk or get you know, bloated up on chili and nachos and then got to get up at seven o'clock and go to work the next morning.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: The NFL the most selfish, I would say probably arguably the most selfish, greedy business in the world.
Speaker 2: The NFL.
Speaker 3: Doesn't put the super Bowl when we all want it on a Saturday night.
Speaker 1: I don't get it either.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that make sense because you go to a Super Bowl party, you want to stay up with your friends. I've had super Bowl parties before everybody leaves it halftime because after the halftime show, it's kind of over anyway, if you really don't care about the game, and then because everybody's going to go to work the next morning. Yeah, the NFL, I'm calling you out, you greedy suns, the bitches that you need to put the super Bowl, but they stretch it into more revenue the longer they can stretch it out. It used to be one week between the last championship game and the super Bowl. Now it's two weeks so they can get more money. It is the greediest business, probably outside of pharmaceuticals, in the entire world. But here we are forking out our money every week to go see the Viking play.
Speaker 8: I didn't think it was about like stretching it out. I thought it was just to give the players like one little break before. That's what I thought, though, But I also know nothing about guest though.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: Guess they know that the NFL does not carey about whether the players are tired or need to rest. Their ankle or their shoulder or whatever. No, they want more money. And I guess there's they know everybody is home on a Sunday night. Nobody is out, nobody is out skiing, nobody's at Buck Hill on a Sunday night. Your home because you got to go to work the next day.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: In twenty twenty seven, though, the super Bowl not only is it on on Valentine's Day, but that Monday is President's Day, so most people will have off next year.
Speaker 1: And they say that too.
Speaker 7: They're like, you know what we should have is the day after the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: We should have that off. We should yeah, yeah, national holiday, right, or just.
Speaker 3: Give it to a Saturday. I mean, how happy would you be? It's like you can have a super Bowl party and people don't have to leave it halftime. The reason I bring it up is because I wanted to complain about it, and I'm really good at complaining about things. But here are some of the worst super Bowl halftime shows of all time. Number five the Black Eyed Peas back in twenty eleven, they had audio issues. Everybody seemed kind of lazy. Not even guest spots from Slash and Usher could save that one. Nineteen ninety seven, they dug up the Blues Brothers and had them come out for a Super Bowl halftime show that nobody cared about. Nobody remembered Jennet Jackson justin Timberlake in two thousand and four. We all know about that one. It was overshadowed the fact that Nelly, Diddy, Kid Rock and Jessica Simpson were also in that halftime show. You don't remember. All you remember is Nurplegate and remember two the Disney halftime shows. They tried these back in ninety one, ninety five, and two thousand, including Patty LaBelle, Tony Bennett, Phil Collins, Christina Aguilera, Enrique Iglesias, and New Kids on the Block. Those were the worst, but not the worst. The worst was super Bowl fifty three in twenty nineteen. This band, yes Adam Levine's Nipples, could not save the Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 5: We're watching that show and being like this is so boring, so boring, So I'm happy that it made it on that list. Kim Kardashian's taking a break from studying for the California Bar Exam to pursue a little relationship with f one driver Lewis Hamilton last week and they checked into the same luxury hotel in England, reportedly with exclusive use of the pool in the spot. And you imagine you're at that hotel and all of a sudden you're like, I'm sorry, you can't go to the pool or the spots from Kardashian. But then they also apparently traveled together to Paris in Kim's private jet. A source said that Kim and Lewis have tried to keep a little profile, but they're hard to miss because it's like a military operation moving them from place to place. Kim has two bodyguards, Lewis has this close protection officer on hand as well, so you kind of know something's going on when you see like someone surrounded by big buff dudes, big buff who.
Speaker 7: Is that There's going to be a spinoff of Stranger Things that is animated called Stranger Things Tails from eighty five And the teaser just drupped yesterday.
Speaker 9: Something from the Upside Down must have survived last year.
Speaker 1: Looks like it's mute.
Speaker 7: Well, I like that it's gonna be animated because then you can do crazy random things with animation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but they're gonna milk that series as long as they can.
Speaker 1: Of course they will. They milk everything that does well.
Speaker 8: Ever, mm hmm, well, a show that's not gonna be milked for much longer The Kelly Clarkson Show. Two weeks ago, The New York Post reported that the backstage staff was polishing their resume is in anticipation of Kelly quitting, And yesterday she put out a statement pretty much saying she stepped away from her daily schedule so she can prioritize her kids. But we'll still be hearing from her. She'll be doing shows here and there, She'll be on the Voice and yeah, Kelly Clarkson Show come into an end at the end of the season.
Speaker 7: I really like her. I feel bad that she's not like doing so hot.
Speaker 3: She is one of the most likable celebrities I've ever met. Yes, and I remember she came to star party and she would get pictures taken at her meet and greet, and she'd be like, Okay, now let's do a silly one, you guys, And so they do a silly one. Now let's do a serious one, you guys. And all these were like strangers that she had no idea who they were, and she was not rushing people through. She wasn't looking at her watch the entire time or rolling her eyes. She just had fun. She is a very genuinely nice person, and I think that comes true. I think a lot of celebrities pretend to be nice, but they're actually narcissistic a holes.
Speaker 1: It's just a regular girl that just happened to do well on American Ice.
Speaker 2: She worked in a chicken restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she didn't in a chicken restaurant.
Speaker 3: It's true. That is the dirt on Katie. Would you be coming back in a second with I want to talk about It's kind of funny. We did this last week when Jenny complained about something you wrote.
Speaker 1: To sadaaides My band aids weren't working.
Speaker 3: And so you wrote to the band aid people and said, my band aids aren't sticking. So they mailed you what a box or a coupon.
Speaker 1: I haven't gotten a coupon yet. I'm still waiting for it. They said they sent me a coupon.
Speaker 3: So we last week we talked about what did you write in a complaint about? But today I want to talk to you about what complaint you received as a company. So, in other words, somebody called in and said, you know what, I don't like the fact that your employee looked at me while I was in the checkout line. I mean, just weird stuff. And we got a bunch of them. They're coming up in a minute. On Katie, what do you beat it?
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What business do you work at? Her own or whatever? Where you got the weirdest complaints? Because we're time last week about how we've all probably written a complaint letter. We wrote one time about tuna cans don't have any tuna in them anymore, it's all water. And then Jenny wrote to the band aid people and said that the band aids don't stick anymore.
Speaker 5: Stick in little white strip wouldn't even pull off of the sticky part.
Speaker 3: That's messed up. So what complaint did your company get? Let's dig in, Gray said text center. She's on Facebook. She says, I'm a cake decorator. One time a customer ordered a very large and very expensive cake, then didn't pick it up when she said she would. She came in two days later and said she still wanted it, but she deserved a discount because the cake was old. Now, oh that what cake would go on her face? Here is Back in the day, I worked at BK, says Troy. Had somebody come through the drive through at BK and asked for a micrib. She was mad that we didn't have them.
Speaker 1: Dary, have something in your company doesn't sell.
Speaker 2: I own an operated bookstore.
Speaker 3: A man got very angry with me because we didn't have lamps for sale, not booklights, actual lamps. He said, I'm never coming back in here.
Speaker 1: How are you going to read your book without a lamp?
Speaker 2: Well, yes, go down to Target and get a lamp. Here's one. We had.
Speaker 3: A customer asked for a full refund because she was allergic to pizza cut in squares.
Speaker 2: What more than once?
Speaker 3: Uh uh As Samantha Balder says, I'm a landscaper gardener. A woman we worked for called and said, your employees are looking at my horses. Please make sure they don't look at my horses.
Speaker 1: Wow, what have a couple of textas?
Speaker 2: Just what do you got?
Speaker 1: Our family owns an electric service company.
Speaker 7: Someone complained a technician used their driveway to turn around, no damage or disrespect, just pulled in and backed out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: This was as a guest complain that we don't carry milky ways anymore.
Speaker 1: So I should be fired. Should have gotten the snickers to calm down, exactly.
Speaker 8: Like this, complained to Hailey said, calling and complaining about permanent hair color not working because the hair that was starting to grow out of her, the hair that was starting to grow out was her natural hair color and not the permanent that she paid for the salon.
Speaker 1: That's not how, that's how. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me look at Bailey's gray roots.
Speaker 1: No gray hair.
Speaker 3: Here is one. I've heard it all, says Paige Vlander. Working in the service industry, One was a woman who was complaining her fish was too fishy. Okay, Brie says. Worked at a high end gym. They were redoing the parking lot, ripping it up, changing the layout. A member came in demanding that I go wash his expensive car because dust had settled on it from construction. He was serious, Not only serious, he was furious with me. Yeah, go out and you wash my what that's correct?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: I would sit behind the counter with my feet up on the counter and I'd laugh and I'd say, you can suck.
Speaker 8: It with the nail fil.
Speaker 2: I didn't file my nails an a can suck it? Got another one.
Speaker 1: I guess this one they might work for like the military.
Speaker 7: This one says, I get complaints that I'm not doing my job because I didn't just let someone get out of the Army just because he sent me a text saying he didn't want to be in anymore.
Speaker 1: That's not how it works.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work that way. Coming from a military family. You are in, you gotta do something awful to be kicked out. So Haley says, call oh, yeah, okay. Then Christina says, I made one too many cupcakes for a custom order, so I gave it to him for free. They argued with my employee that they didn't want to be charged for it. It took fifteen minutes of explaining to get him to understand it's free.
Speaker 8: I'm not going to charge you for it. Geez oh on No, something that's really not all that common. No, I like this one from Amanda. Working for a bank, I hear a lot of threats to sue us as their accounts are negative because they overspent their money. Yeah, but look with that one, buddy, I'll be waiting.
Speaker 7: We're going to pay for that we had when I worked at the Disney store. Way back when we would have people come in all the time trying to return clothing and they would get so mad at us when we're like, we can't take this, and they're like, well, Mickey Mouse is on it. And I said, this is a Target tag. You got this from Target, or you got this from Walmart, you got this from somewhere other than the Disney store.
Speaker 1: And they're like, yeah, but it has Mickey on it.
Speaker 7: Like okay, yes, it has Mickey on it, but this isn't our like code, like get out of here, lady, stupid stupid, this tech says I work at Target. Recently, a guest put in a comment complaint that we have too much pride stuff in June.
Speaker 1: It was January.
Speaker 2: What so many questions?
Speaker 1: You guys have too much pride stuff in January. It's January, baby.
Speaker 8: Another text. I clean houses. I've had people try to accuse me of stealing something. It's always something they misplaced, and while I'm cleaning, I always find it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's gonna be I think I've done that before.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, somebody took my whatever, my cell phone charger.
Speaker 2: No, it's in your coat pocket
Speaker 3: You gummymmy, All right, what do you have what's the weird complaint you got where you work