Speaker 1: Oh, Bailey and I are having a deep discussion about the Epstein Files.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happens here at the morning.
Speaker 1: Well, there's so many, so many questions, but we're probably gonna skip that for more lighthearted stuff.
Speaker 3: Y'all went to hi Vant, How are you? I'm all right? Do you want to talk about the Epstein Files?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Bailey and I just had a deep, puzzling discussion and it was really interesting. Well, maybe we'll do it on the Minnesota Goodbye. Did you guys go to Wicked last night?
Speaker 3: We went to last night? Well, what do you mean, y'all? You went to Wicked last night.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna say this story is gonna be more exciting from Bailey's POV than it is mine.
Speaker 3: I had to leave Wicked not even an hour in yesterday.
Speaker 2: And I wanted to know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you didn't text me. You weren't a concerned friend.
Speaker 2: I was watching a movie.
Speaker 4: And then when I got out of the movie, I saw that you were like, I'll tell you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So not even an hour goes by.
Speaker 5: We went to this Wicked screen last night and shout out to everybody that was there and the people that invited us. I'm watching Wicked, and again, it's not even an hour in. I just start feeling weird. I never felt weird like this before. I queasy, and my chest starts to get like beat a little harder than usual. And I swear to you this sounds so dramatic, but I swear to you. My vision just got like a little wonky, and I was like, okay, so I got like lightheaded too, which is I know what it's like when I need to throw up, because I've gotten my grain since I was seven, and that's usually what comes with it.
Speaker 3: But I've never felt as queasy as I did.
Speaker 5: So at the same time that it's happening, not to spoil the movie, somebody in the movies sick, right, so I'm also watching him be sick. I'm feeling sick and I don't know what happened, but I threw up right into my popcorn bag?
Speaker 3: What during the movie? Yes, like, okay, we're not even an hour into it.
Speaker 2: I just like I did not wonder.
Speaker 3: Did I feel like your sister had to?
Speaker 5: Because I made like the sound and your sister was next to me, and then it was you right, Yeah, So I tried to hold it in, but I felt terrible. So I got up and Alyssa got up and we left, and I could tell your sister knew what was going on, and I was kind of.
Speaker 3: Embarrassed by it, but your sister had to.
Speaker 5: I feel like your sister at one point was like, uh, oh, no she heard me gagging.
Speaker 4: She did not, because she texted me later and she's like, if Vont left because I was annoying him, I'll be so upset.
Speaker 2: No, because she was, oh, well, because she was annoying me.
Speaker 4: She kept opening wrappers and stuff, and I'm like, Madison, if you don't shut your can right now, bro.
Speaker 3: I just got so sick.
Speaker 5: And the people in the aisle, because we had to like bum rush them the gat out of there, they knew that something was wrong because the way we got up out of there. And then I'm like down at the door, kind of still going through it. Some guy walks into theater like, oh, is this a theater for Wicked?
Speaker 3: Just watching me like.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh my gosh, see, I thought you had left because my sister was annoying you.
Speaker 3: I would never know.
Speaker 4: It was funny though, because if first, well, when we realized you were gone and not coming back.
Speaker 3: We were like, well, that's weird.
Speaker 4: And then by the end of it, I don't know, like ten minutes come by my sister or ten minutes left. My sister leans over to me and she's like, do you think he's coming back. I'm like, clearly not. He's been gone for an hour and a half and like I let my my food was still there. I had mozzarella sticks still on the floor, my.
Speaker 2: All of your food there, and I picked all of it up your.
Speaker 3: Will, thank you, because I had to, like there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now, because it was kind of a mystery, it's like, why would you leave? But that makes sense. Are you feeling okay? Are you better now a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I went so weird that you just randomly got sick.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's because I this is my fault. I go most of the morning while we're here not eating a thing. I drink my coffee, I'll have like a little granola bar, and then I just don't eat anything.
Speaker 3: So then when pretty much.
Speaker 5: My first meal of the day is the most buttery popcorn on the planet, I like slammed in icy and had mozzarella sticks all at once. I think my body was like, you can't do that, buddy.
Speaker 4: You're like when a little kid o sleepover wanted to go.
Speaker 1: But that's the okay, the drama. I was like, because we were wondering, like why did want leave early? Because Bailey told me on the way up she really thought it was her sister being annoying. No, man, I would never Madison is one of those candy creak candy wrapper crinklers and popcorn crunchers.
Speaker 4: Yep, she brought a bag of candy with individually packed pieces of candy in the bag, so she's rustling the bag.
Speaker 3: She sneaked in her own candy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she snuffing her candy.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: I' bought popcorn. I appreciate that. I'm not a fan of sneaking candy or drinks her food into a movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I bought popcorn, and I bought an icy, and she bought an icy and she bought many corn dogs.
Speaker 2: But gosh, she just kept leaning over.
Speaker 4: She's like Jonathan Bailey's so hot, but.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know what an indoor voice is, so she was yelling the whole time.
Speaker 5: Two things one your sister. She was fine, like, didn't bother me at all. And I also hope your sister and you know me enough to know that I would tell Madison stop talking.
Speaker 3: That's before.
Speaker 5: But also Bailey Jay, when I see her walking out of the concession line, she has the regular bag of popcorn. Then Bailey's holding like a big old cotton candy bag of popcorn.
Speaker 3: She's like, they already gave me my free refill. I'm looking at her, like, what.
Speaker 2: One, I'm the only one who got my free refill early? Did I ever open that bag of popcorn?
Speaker 5: No, it's the crazy He is a big old bag. I took a picture and it's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Dave. Okay, well, I'm glad the adventures continue outside of the studio. Coming up, we'll spen an hour talking about the Epstein file. Next, I'm joking, we are going to talk about something that is that is kind of ugly. There is a boy band member who is going to be questioned on some sexual assault charges a boy band member, and I will tell you about that coming up next. Don Katie w.
Speaker 7: G on Katie w B.
Speaker 4: You don't need social media for gossip, rumors and half truths.
Speaker 2: You've got Dave's dirt.
Speaker 4: On Katie w B so Aria Grande has pivoted to exclusively acting. She says her next tour could be the last for a long time. Dave, can you play dirt too?
Speaker 3: Or I'm still I'm a little behind the curve here, Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 7: I'm very excited to do this small tour, but I think it might not happen again for a long, long, long long time.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know.
Speaker 7: So I'm going to give it my all and it's going to be beautiful, and I'm so grateful that I think that's why I'm doing it, because I'm like one last Hurrah perfect because now yeah.
Speaker 4: So she's probably not going to be touring ever again, which is wild, or at least for a while. She's only thirty two, so having a farewell tour seems kind of like a big step for someone who started in you know, pop star. I guess she was a Disney kid first as well in Nickelodeon. She'll appear in the Meet the Fokkers sequel next Thanksgiving, so not this one next Thanksgiving, And she's also going to be in a musical adaptation of Oh the Places You'll Go by Doctor Seuss and then potentially go again in another Wicked movie, which is they're like already hinting that there might be another Wicked movie. I did see it last night at like an early screening, and they do kind of set it up at the end where it could potentially lead to something else, or it could just be like a nice ending to the two part film.
Speaker 3: Or in a Grande, I always say, it's so interesting.
Speaker 5: Her and so Brita Carpenter kind of cut from the same cloth in which they both started on Disney or Nick. They both have like pop stardom, but sa Britta Carpenter and Ariana are very two very different pop stars slash celebrities trajectory totally, yeah, way different. Here's Ariana Grande. She was on the tonight show Jimmy Fallon. They did a history of duets together. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Anything you used to do, I can do better. I can do anything better than Yes I can, Yes, I can. Is that Jimmy Fallon? Yeah? Yeah, And I think Wicked Star is going to be on the show all this week.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the side by side comparison before and after with Ariana Grande when she was like a curly haired, normal looking kind of an average looking cute teenager. Yeah, and then now where she just looks just so different, and it's like, man, is that what showbiz does? It just grinds you up and turns you into like an unrecognizable caricature famous person.
Speaker 4: I know that people are, you know, speculating that both she and Cynthia Rivo were like onozebic or something, because they're dangerously thin and everything.
Speaker 2: I will say that if.
Speaker 4: You're doing like long movie shoots and you're carrying around like a fifty pound dress everywhere you go, I mean you're bound to loose some way.
Speaker 1: She's been very different looking for longer than just wicked, I mean like a few years. So not the happiest story of the day, but Nick Carter the Battery Boys will be deposed by two women who have accused him of sexual assault. US Weekly so fairly reliable source reports that the lawyers for two women got the green light to question Nick because he is suing both for defamation. Now, Battery Boys, who or parked this fear in Las Vegas will resume their tour right after Christmas. Nick is gonna have to deal with the deposition during breaks in or in the middle of the tour. We've heard some of this for a while, but Nick is denying it and claiming that they are. He's suing them for defamation because he claims that he didn't do it. So that's the story.
Speaker 4: Ashley Tisdale, you might know her from like all of the high school musical movies. She is potentially going to change her last name.
Speaker 6: I've been Ashley French for so long at home, but I really never changed publicly because everyone else manas to Ashley Tisdale. But I just felt like it was time for people to know me for me and not just a character or like a celebrity.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, actually French is her marital name.
Speaker 4: She says, like, if you know me, it's probably because my work as an actress or singer.
Speaker 2: But I'm proud of those chapters. They don't tell the entire story of who I am today.
Speaker 3: Good for her, you know what? Yeah, move on that.
Speaker 2: He's going to be somebody different now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: A couple of months ago, I will supposed to interview this artist named David.
Speaker 3: He spells it D the number four v D. He was supposed to come to the station.
Speaker 5: The day he was supposed to come here, they found a decomposing body of a young woman in the back of his trunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a young woman of fifteen year old woman. Yeah, that's how ya are.
Speaker 5: And so for months all we've seen is, you know, more things coming out that seem like he's guilty.
Speaker 3: They have matching tattoos.
Speaker 5: Her mom confirmed that she dated someone named David, but he was never actually named a person of interest until yesterday. They have finally considered David as a suspect in her murder, although a spokesperson for the LAPD told Page six that they cannot confirm reports that he's a suspect and no paperwork appears to officially classify him as such. It's just an odd story because there's been so much evidence that seemingly connects the two of them. So why he's just now months later beginning becoming a suspect.
Speaker 1: I think it's one of those things where you know, I have watched enough true crime. The DA doesn't you know, he can't take the case and get a conviction unless there's beyond a reasonable doubt, not beyond any doubt, not beyond the shadow of a doubt. But a lot of the time the DA will be like, yeah, the jury's never convict him. Me unless we can say behind a reasonable doubt. So I watch a lot of Joe Kenda Boma Side Hunter, best show on TV, Joe Kenda Homicide Hunter. You've seen those little ov rings and then you got your Apple Watch and your Fitbit. Now there are smart ear rings. There's one called the Lumia, two tiny smart ear rings that pack serious health tracking stuff. They are about two hundred and fifty bucks. You might want to look at one for Christmas if you love little gadgety things. Or she does it monitors sleep, monthly cycles, blood flow and more and will give you insights into your energy and focus. It's aimed at everyday users and it comes in different kinds of styles like your hoops and your cuffs and your studs. Water resistant, five to eight days of battery life. And it works with your phone, either Android or your Apple phone. And they say it is legit. Of course, you have to have a prescript prescript subscription for all the features. That's the dirt for now brought you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. What do you want to sing along with? Give me a song to sing along with and we'll play it for you next on KTWB. By the way, if you text in a song for the sing along Song of the day, watch your phone because we'll probably call you to get you on the radio to talk to you about your song. So what do you want to sing along with? Send that text into KTWB one and we'll do that.
Speaker 3: Net that Dave Bryan Show one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: Hello, Amy, Amy texted forty seven times to hear your song. We will get to that in a moment. What part of town are you in, Amy.
Speaker 7: Rochester, Minnesota. I just listen to your radio on that I heard radio app I'm.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm that's so cool. Tell me three fascinating things about yourself, Amy.
Speaker 2: Always fabulous, okay, always look on the bright side, and always cheery.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: That's one, two three, all right, Amy, what song you want to hear on the sing along Song of the day?
Speaker 5: See you.
Speaker 1: It's okay to be It's okay if I was on If somebody put me on the radio and I'm like half naked and brushing my teeth, you know he's half naked, my hair, I don't know, I don't care, But if I I'd be like, what song do you want to.
Speaker 3: Hear on the radio Amy, see.
Speaker 2: You again, Cyrus, have a great day, you too, one on.
Speaker 3: One point three k d w B.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna mention all the people who called it about finding an engagement ring, because we were talking about her snooping a little while ago. She snooped in her boyfriend's carry on and found an engagement ring and they're going to split rock, I think this weekend.
Speaker 3: And she's like, Oh, that's going to happen this weekend. Yeah, it's actually really common. I got a bunch of text messages, and to be fair, she didn't purposefully snoop. She was trying to help them on pack, that's what she said.
Speaker 1: She says, I found the receipts sitting on a table. That's how I knew. Another one I found out he was getting engaged by accidentally seeing a text message from his cousin saying she'll put the ring in her backpack at Disney just in case. I snooped into his back back and absolutely stumbled on it. I had to fake the whole surprise and everything, but it was still amazing, and to this day, six years later, I never told him and I never will.
Speaker 2: It seems like a lot of people, a lot of people.
Speaker 4: They were like, yeah, I found out early too, and I've never said anything.
Speaker 1: Well, this person says, yeah, nothing like a marriage built on a liear half truth. I don't lie, I think so, I know. This sounds like a bitter old crone to me. Somebody was thinking.
Speaker 4: If I was walking down the hallway at my home or something, and I lived with Dave, and then I saw Dave without his pants on for a split second, I'd be like ah, and then I would never say anything.
Speaker 2: I would take it to my grave.
Speaker 3: I got that.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate what I mean. Yeah, I gotcha. Yeah, there's a bunch of these. So here's another. One says these are text messages at katiewb one easiest way to reach us. I lived with my boyfriend when he received mail from the jeweler. It wasn't easy, but he tried to sidestep it. When I awkwardly asked him about the mail, he still surprised me with the engagement and ring. It doesn't matter that he knows that I knew. We've been married six years with two kids. It's not that serious.
Speaker 2: Laugh, It is not that serious.
Speaker 3: You're right. It really is not all right. Thanksgiving's coming up.
Speaker 1: So I got a couple of Thanksgiving related you can't make this up up stories. Don't forget the butter at Thanksgiving. A new survey found that sixty three percent of Americans say they would be doomed without butter during the holiday season. From cookies cast roles. Most households use about five sticks of butter per holiday, compared about two sticks in or wheat.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of butter.
Speaker 1: That is mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, corn corn bread, sweet potatoes, and stuffing. And then Hines has just made Thanksgiving leftovers way easier and mess free by turning gravy into a squeezable condiment. The idea was inspired by the legendary moist maker sandwich from Friends. I don't know if you remember, but Ross's prize leftover masterpiece with the gravy soak middle slice of bread. So Hines Leftover Gravy bottles are available now exclusively on Walmart dot com. So that's you know, if you put the I don't know, if you got leftover mashed potatoes and gravy, you put it in the fridge. It doesn't look that appetizing. Throw the gravy away and get the squeezable gravy, heat it up in the microwave.
Speaker 4: I did google it and it just looks like it's the same, like a mustard container, but it says leftover gravy.
Speaker 3: On it, and it actually says leftover over gravy.
Speaker 1: Very clever. We'll be back in a minute on KDWB. We're going to talk about this somebody who wants to quiz us and get your opinion too on whether this is a really weird thing for a guy to do on the very first date you'll hear about. I definitely have an opinion on this when I say it's a red flag, but I'm going to guess there's somebody who's like, no, that's pretty cool. We'll talk about that coming up. We got Minnesota Wild tickets coming up in about twenty minutes or so, and name that tune and it's all when we come right back on KATIEWB