Speaker 1: Including mam America, mystery cards and tons of other great prizes. Get details at campan dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me if and I fully admit there's a very good chance. We've said this one hundred times on the show. But did we know that Lea Thompson was from Rochester, Minnesota?
Speaker 3: I knew she was from Minnesota. I honestly would have guessed still Water. But yeah, I knew she was in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Rochester, Rochester. Didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's back in town, film and something.
Speaker 4: Is that right? I'd love to hell welcome back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's only available at eight fifteen on Fridays.
Speaker 4: Get her. People already reached out, really tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: Early life.
Speaker 2: Leah Thompson born May thirty first, nineteen sixty one, Rochester, Minnesota. One of five children to Clifford and Barbara.
Speaker 4: So wait, cliff from Rochester?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Wow? Wow? Did he ever spend time in Red Wing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Has two sisters, Colleen good Rich and Shannon Katona, two brothers, Andrew and Barry Thompson. I wonder if they're listeners. That'd be weird if your sister was Leah Thompson.
Speaker 4: Right, she's somebody's sister. Yeah right, somebody's daughter. But it be weird to be brothers or sisters with Parker Fox. Yeah, unless she's an only kid.
Speaker 2: Especially if in my height, I'd be questioning somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what went wrong? Where's the mail man? That's right? Hi? Hi park Hi Parker, Hi guys man again.
Speaker 3: I just I follow you on social media and I should just text you and be like, hey, are you on the show tomorrow or not?
Speaker 4: But that's not how we run things around here. So I show the seven S.
Speaker 3: I saw you at weddings, and I'm like, I don't know what continent And he's on He's all over the place.
Speaker 4: He's on flights with all of his buddies. I don't know where he is, but he's not going to be on the show on Wednesday. And here you are.
Speaker 5: We didn't know where we were either, is that right? We were in the middle of nowhere. You ever heard her second Alabama?
Speaker 4: Anybody?
Speaker 5: No section Max. We walked into this restaurant and this was posted on the uh on the front door of the restaurant.
Speaker 2: What does it say?
Speaker 4: Just say whites only.
Speaker 6: Says pants worn above the waist, no hat sideways, no hooded sweatshirts, no excessive or oversized chains, and no dew rags supposed to be on.
Speaker 3: Swam is the Is the menu Ross pretty good? Or how is the food?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You should try the mask?
Speaker 7: What sandwiches they have restaurant?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, what's the what's the best thing on the menu at Ross?
Speaker 4: No, he's not by the microphone very far away, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Don't talk like that? What time do you guys open? No, I'm not asking about the menu anymore, I asked. I don't think he hear me because I asked.
Speaker 7: For time to.
Speaker 9: We can hear you?
Speaker 3: I won't, Rosie, just move and give the guy the microphone. Put some headphones on him because he can't hear us.
Speaker 9: So, sir, move farther away from the microphone, move into the gulf.
Speaker 7: And scene.
Speaker 5: So whose wedding was? It was my friend Isaiah's. And then he got married to now his wife Tiffany.
Speaker 4: From the Bible. Yeah, yeah, very similar people.
Speaker 5: Actually he married his now wife Tiffany, who she does some social media stuff.
Speaker 4: So to get breakfast at her place? No breakfast at Tiffany's.
Speaker 2: I said, what about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she hates that joke, probably, but it was a fantastic wedding. It was at this just amazing venue that was like on top of a mountain that overlooked a lake and it was.
Speaker 4: Like a glasshouse type of thing.
Speaker 3: It was like, yeah, beautiful, your photos on Insta were yeah, outstand.
Speaker 5: Until I got trolled by like a fake jury duty phone call situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So on I'm.
Speaker 5: Sitting at the grooms they had like a room for the like the grooms men just to hang out, and I get a call from a number I don't have, but it's Lake City, Minnesota. So I was like Taylor's hometown, like maybe somebody's calling for something about the wedding.
Speaker 4: That's where my head went right away. So I answered the call and it was and.
Speaker 5: It was basically this guy saying that I have to show up to Lake City's county you know whatever, jury office to sign some papers. And I was like, well, I can't. I mean, I'm in Alabama. He then transferred me over to like the local county sheriff office, and he said, I have to stay on the line until I drive my car all the way down to the local sheriff's office and sign some papers, and I was like, I never get fooled by this up. I never pick up these calls. I do the spam things for a reason. But it's Lake City, so I got to pick this up. And then I was so concerned the whole wedding that someone's going to show up there and you're going to have a warrant up for my arrest or some you know something or the other.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I was just scared.
Speaker 5: And then they had a security guard there the whole time, and I swear he was looking at me funny, and it was just definitely me, just like second guess in the whole thing. But nothing came out of it, and we googled it and it's I guess in Huntsville, Alabama, where this was by, there's been a lot of jury duty scams.
Speaker 4: So what's the hook though? How do they get money out of you?
Speaker 5: Because they never asked me for anything? Right, So, like I don't know where they were. Maybe they were going to be waiting outside of the county you know office, and kidnap me.
Speaker 4: Is that what they where?
Speaker 3: They wanted you to stay on the line long enough so somebody can go Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne, Like, I mean, then they can trace you, but you already said I'm in section Alabama.
Speaker 5: I know, I told them I'm in the middle of nowhere Alabama. I could not be there. You got to stay on the line until you get to the county office.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, is that still a thing or is that just like a movie trope that's just outdated? Like do you need X amount of seconds not to trace a phone call?
Speaker 4: Or did they immediately know where you are to meet?
Speaker 3: I think they don't think they need to sell tower, right, So the whole like you got.
Speaker 4: To keep them on the phone for thirty seconds stall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a great bit like in the nineties when there would be a whole bunch of people listening to the headphones and then looking at the guy on the phone, going.
Speaker 4: You gotta stay on the line. Yeah, keep him on on. Oh I knew that.
Speaker 3: You know we're gonna we're gonna find you and kill you, right, I mean, uh, just keep going.
Speaker 4: Literally, Yeah, there was seconds.
Speaker 7: That and when the guy would be on the computer and go, I'm in yeah government. That's like Jack Goldblum in Independence Day, right, They're like he hacked an alien data days, he's actually.
Speaker 4: Here to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I'm a fly.
Speaker 10: Oh that's why.
Speaker 3: At least the guy in uh In if I remember right, in Diehard, it took him a while to hack through, right, Like.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that one of the storylines is he needs some time.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to stall because he's gonna have to hack it for a while. No, that was nineteen eighty eight, right, seven or eight eighty eight. That's the appropriate amount of time to hack into a system of a that's right of a high rise and sauce somehow, some way has never seen die Hard one.
Speaker 4: I'm not daddy.
Speaker 9: I've seen the rest up, man, but I have not seen the first one.
Speaker 11: It holds up and it's the best one. Yeah, and it's really not close. And I love the third one. Yeah, the third one is great. A bunch of riddles and whatnot. Sure, it's like the whole movie. Yeah you say so, man, that's the whole movie. Okay, you don't remember that.
Speaker 3: Simon basically puts him through a series of urdles, yeah, and puzzles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, just checking. Do any of you have the days in your house? I mean, outside of Zach Zach, I do you do legendary.
Speaker 5: There was days in this airbnbu we're in, and now I'm fully convinced that in my next house there will definitely be a day.
Speaker 4: There will be one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can do. It's a life changing It's genius.
Speaker 4: Like, why were we not doing this? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I screaming match with Emily the other last week because she was saying, how is the clean It's like, it's the cleanest thing up?
Speaker 4: Why are you screaming? Very passionate?
Speaker 2: I don't know the last person you should scream at.
Speaker 4: Well, she started screaming at me, and then I was.
Speaker 7: I've never heard Emily.
Speaker 3: Emily screamed at you questioning the cleanliness of your butthole.
Speaker 4: Yeah there's your State Fair T shirt. Yeah, Sean Barbays, we don't have ideas.
Speaker 7: It's just a picture of Emily saying, clean your buttole the day platinum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Uncle Sam, I want you, Oh.
Speaker 2: You do take that very seriously. I don't think I've seen you be that passionate about anything.
Speaker 5: I don't blame him after this week, I not. So you're on team today. Zack is the pied piper of bidet users.
Speaker 7: We were in Japan, and the first time I experienced it, me and my friends were like.
Speaker 1: It was like we were like trying to get what up in the.
Speaker 7: Stomach, you know what I'm saying, Like we were racing to go take a dookie.
Speaker 4: This way, I'd be busting nuts like a squirrel. Yeah. Literally, Oh man, that is sweet tea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's good sweet tea, especially down there in like rural Alabama.
Speaker 4: We walked probably two and a half miles to this restaurant.
Speaker 5: And some lady sat us down without even asking, poored sweet teas in our cup.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, taste.
Speaker 2: You got to brush your teeth as soon as you take your drinks, oh yeah, because you know you can hear your teeth.
Speaker 5: The grains of sugar going through your We actually flew into Nashville and we drove about two and a half three hours south.
Speaker 2: Was there a reason that the wedding was there?
Speaker 5: So she's a she's like a social media influencer, and I think the venue either reached out to her or she reached out to the venue because it's outstanding, it's beautiful, it's just in the middle of nowhere, and I think they got him a pretty good deal.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was not from there. Just had an opportunity. You just had an opportunity. He had an awesome awesome than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be a social media influencer.
Speaker 5: You already are. Last night we were listening to you on on TV. Your voice came on as Taylor just came home from the airport. You're like, is that hawk? And I was like, yeah, he's on TV. You're an influencer.
Speaker 2: I guess there you go.
Speaker 4: You are on about fifteen different TV commercials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got to get advertising for this show somehow.
Speaker 4: You used to have a TV show called Meat Sauce.
Speaker 3: In Monty Yeah was it Kurt Bill? No, it was Meat Sauce and he did a show with Manty.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right. Yeah. Thanks. Remember Monty's a good guy, Yeah he is. Yeah. I wonder what happened to him he died?
Speaker 2: Yeah I know.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is that where the show stopped? Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently Monty was way more important than saus thought he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wasn't it essentially like part of the interruption? Wasn't it the gist of it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I think it was actually called please interrupt us with infomercials. Yeah, please play infomercials.
Speaker 4: Somebody tweeted at me for the first time.
Speaker 5: I never heard of that show, and they tweeted like a link to an episode or something like that, and I watched it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and TV's changed a lot since. Yeah. Yeah, I like what you had going on the sides, the little hair it was. It was nice. Thanks man. Yeah, something to run your hands through. Yeah, jeez. Yes's Cafe in News with Chris Hockey. Yes, presented by the Saint Paul Saint Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes again, we got a one o'clock start today dot at chs Field. Get on down and check out Saints Baseball at Saints Baseball dot com. Get your tickets now and get on down for a one o'clock game. Bring your sung call. It's gonna be a beautiful day, am I right?
Speaker 4: Oh? Sat?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah man, I'm just scanning through the starts of you a moment ago and uh and this week in nineteen seventy eight, fans filled Metropolitan Stadium Metropolitan Stadium in Bloomington see the Eagles. Sixty five thousand people in attendance.
Speaker 4: Yem wow.
Speaker 2: A one promoter called it the fifth largest city in the state of Minnesota. Today, outside the stadium, they were empty containers, blah blah blah. The reason that they bring this up is because tonight at Target Field noa, Kaha, that's right. Have you guys seen the ticket prices for that show? Yeah? I have a neighbor who I was talking about needing tickets last night, and I just was like, I wonder how I can't believe how expensive the tickets are. I know, I mean I'm not I'm not judging. I noa Kahana and people love him at He's great and all that stuff. I just I don't know how people can afford to go to concerts. They were five hundred dollars apiece for like the Abstructed View. Yeah, five hundred dollars apiece. Is anybody going to that tonight?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 1: I would have loved to have gone, but yeah, that is the tickets were impossible to get. And if you do have a chance to get him, that's like Hawk said, there is there Taylor Swift levels.
Speaker 4: Of pricing and available.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's too bad because Noah's phenomenal and.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, and like little kids, I mean, everybody loves them, but little kids really love them and families can't afford that.
Speaker 7: Man. No, you know, I think about that with these tickets all the time. It's like the first concert I went to was twenty bucks, and when I was you know, like fourteen fifteen, I wouldn't have I would never have been able to go to a concert these days because even a new artist, it's still hundreds and hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: So the same same thing all the time about going to First Step. When I was a teenager, you would go give a band a chance because it was like fourteen dollars at the door. So it's like, hey, I heard that song on the radio. Let's see what you would literally not know almost anything about them, but just give them a chance. How do you give anybody a chance right now? You have to be fully invested or not even show up. And again, like I love Stick Season by Noah kan right, like so good. If I could, if I could teleport in there, watch that song and get out, sure, but I'm not going to pay five hundred to watch one song. But again, back in the day, let's say he was a smaller deal, and I know he's a gigantic deal. If he was playing like Roy Wilkins Auditorium and it was twenty five dollars I might.
Speaker 4: Be like, let's give the kid a chance. Let's see what.
Speaker 3: He's got outside of one song. Would you can't pay for one song? We gotta listen to that new album.
Speaker 2: What is the genre? What would you say rock? Would you say?
Speaker 3: No, it's more like it's like Mumford and Sons kind of right. It's like a folky rock ish but it's it's more folk than anything else, like that kind.
Speaker 4: Of indie folk folk pop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd no, it's more Mumford than than Sharon right really, yeah, yeah, Well.
Speaker 4: He's got some some songs that are a little bit more he does. Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I looked at him tickets last night because I was like, maybe we'll go, and then no.
Speaker 2: It's just impossible. I mean again, I must say it again. It's set on the ticket obstructed view, and it was four hundred and ninety five dollars apiece for a third man.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at one right now.
Speaker 1: There's two tickets available in right field, which is basically behind the stage, and it's one hundred and eighteen dollars apiece behind the stage on the stage. And he did he did two nights at the Well. It was actual Energy Center at the time. A couple of years ago, and he just went Spray to Arenas and he did two nights and he sold out both those.
Speaker 4: Wow, man, it.
Speaker 2: Really is sad. I'm fifty five and I can tell because somebody can play target Field and tickets can be that expensive and I don't know anything.
Speaker 4: About it, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh he's so good. Yeah, I got so dang. That new album is on. It's basically all I listened to. And that's why Taylor was like, well, maybe we'll go. And she's been gone and she was in Montreal yesterday for the day, so yeah, don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: It's like, has anybody who like been outside target Field, like during a concert?
Speaker 2: I have? Yeah. I went down to see Green Day and I got there and the ticket booth was already closed, so I stood outside and listened to the show. It sounds like you're inside, it really does it. The sound was fantastic standing out, so we and I stood in the parking garage and it kind of just stood there and listened for a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now everyone's going to be standing outside of target Field tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, correct, Yeah, why not have a pop? Yeah, have a pop? Man, I'll throw rocks at Rosie. He'll be there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, but he lives down there somewhere.
Speaker 4: Right eight seating. He's scalping tickets. Yeah, hasn't happened to him yet, Yes, thank you, yes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that was my top story, ticket prices. Cripes man, here's my second top story. Sturgis, South Dakota is gearing up for the start of the motorcycle rolly festivities. That's right, starts this week. Kickoff events are underway with the eighty sixth Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally officially running August seventh through the sixteenth. Be on the lookout for all those motorcycles, especially this weekend. Ladies and gentlemen. Keep an eye, won't you keep an eye please, especially now that you know Alane what eline splitting is legal. I know it makes you feel like they're breaking the law. Theyre not. Be careful, don't open your door, and don't swerve without looking in your mirror. Thank you. That's also PSA.
Speaker 3: What percentage of Sturgis is absolute debauchery.
Speaker 2: The rest of it's just got like me pretending to be bikers. But it's cool. I mean, who cares right, it's fun. It's the most You'll see a few hoots here and there, some of them you don't want.
Speaker 4: To see, some sturge shorties. Hawk. Have you been out there for the motorcycle stuff five times?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Oh yea, yeah, yeah, we've gone out. There's a band to play quite a bit.
Speaker 4: Oh cool.
Speaker 2: It's so much fun, man, it's just so much fun. It's just but then there's there's there's parts of it that you're like, Okay, I can see by the looks of those folks over there, I'm going to avoid that part. Yeah, you know, you just gotta be smart. Right, It's just like anything. Mostly, it's just the most fun. It's the most beautiful area of the United States. In my opinion, it is. I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we would go.
Speaker 5: We would because when I was in a far Costley, Minnesota, I was in kind of eastern South Dakota. So we would drive to the west side and play like Black Hills State and some of these other schools out there, and it's like, the moment you got into that area, you're like, holy heck, it's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Right, I tell everybody, you can't believe it's driving distance from where you're at literally it seems like you went to another country, I.
Speaker 5: Know, and you're like driving through just the most flat land of all time and then you just pop up into these mountains.
Speaker 4: And it's yeah, it's incredible, beautiful. Well said kirk All.
Speaker 2: Text me just to rub it in. They're right on the road to sturg just right now to start the gigs.
Speaker 4: He's with the Lord is he really? She makes great music, joined her band.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, weird this year her noan going opposite.
Speaker 2: Direct, So have fun, Matt.
Speaker 4: What is the Iron horse doing with the Stan marsh Man?
Speaker 2: I tell you again, the Iron Horse Man's the only place that would put me on stage with Naughty by Name, by Nature and non point in the same.
Speaker 1: Still, to be fair, you also put yourself on stage.
Speaker 2: Is great here they are, yea man, that was fun. That was fun anyway, So watch out for motorcycles please, sauce.
Speaker 10: We'll do sports after this.
Speaker 4: Parker Fox is here. This is the Power To Morning Show on the Fan.
Speaker 2: It's Chris Hockey the Power Trip Morning Show. It's a big old country out there, and you want.
Speaker 1: And welcome some great shows to the Minnesota State Bear grand Stand. Weird Al Yankovich will be there on August twenty eighth. Jimmy jam and Terry Lewis will be there on August twenty ninth. Of the details at all of the coming shows on the concert page at camfe in dot com your calendar.
Speaker 2: That's fun Stage two man like that place, all right, welcome back PARTI. More so, we haven't done sports much at all today. We'll get some vikings this pretty quickly. Like the next segmember right now said for Saucy sawus Rossi's by.
Speaker 4: Our friend Man five on the power trip.
Speaker 2: At Circa Casino, Las Vegas. Book your trip, meet us in Vegas, Ladies and gentlemen, Let's celebrate together. Camfan dot com. Get to Circa Sazzy.
Speaker 9: The Minnesota Twins have lost three straight after losing again to Randy Dobnik. They lost eight to two. Joe Ryan wasn't good again. He went five and a third, scattered seven hits and four and runs. Your Twins are now two games below five hundred and fifty six and fifty eight, same two teams today at six forty, and that new guy Kramer will pitch for your twins.
Speaker 4: Baseball is so funny, it's like you can be buyers at the.
Speaker 5: Deadline, try to make moves, but sometimes it just it doesn't matter else.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Joe Ryan is the ace for most of the season. Has just fallen apart what the last three starts now.
Speaker 9: And they've talked about on the Gleaming of the Geek podcast that he is like historically bad in the last third of the season.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he falls apart. He's healthy at all, then he falls apart around this time.
Speaker 4: You are correct, like a conditioning issue or it is just like no idea. It's a long season, man.
Speaker 3: Right Hawk, I know you watch Seinfeld, right, Yeah, for everybody else that's even seen Seinfeld a little bit. Kramer, George, Jerry, and Elane rank him in terms of comedic delivery, like who made you laugh.
Speaker 4: The most on that show? One through four?
Speaker 2: I think Kramer was number one. I think when Kramer George Jerry, Yeah, probably that's probably the order. Yeah, what about you?
Speaker 4: I go George one for sure, that's my number one.
Speaker 3: I think Kramer's probably two, No, not probably, he's two for sure.
Speaker 4: Then I'd have to say, oh man, yeah, maybe Jerry and Elaine are close third four. I don't know which order I put those last two I'd.
Speaker 2: Throw in somebody. George's dad made me laugh at every time he was on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the side again, the side characters.
Speaker 3: It was like the Simpsons, right, it was like this giant collection of just randos. That was arguably the best part. I couldn't agree more. YEA not a Seinfeld guy. I know you're a Curb guy.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll preface it by saying the only kind of sights of those characters is in the Seinfeld episode when they're doing the reunion episode. So George is funny, Kramer is funny. But Larry's got to be my number one because I watched Curb.
Speaker 3: Larry's in Seinfeld a couple of times, not as himself. At one point he is a guy with a cape. He's like a lawyer with a cape. And then one of the all time best episodes, he's also a guy who is working at like this little store through a window and George hand him a twenty dollars bill that like with a with a marker on the face or something. He's like, we don't accept bill's with like drawings on face. Yeah, So essentially he has like one line in that entire episode. So I think those are only his I think those are his only appearances. But two or three little small, little Larry David.
Speaker 4: Cameos and Seinfeld gotcha, not if you're a Larry David fan.
Speaker 3: Not worth watching all of Seinfeld just to see him on screen for two minutes total.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's a great show. I mean it had to walk so Curb could run right. True? Yeah, well, said man, thank you. Last night.
Speaker 9: In his debut for the Phillies, Louise two for four with two RBIs so good for him. They won five nothing.
Speaker 12: I love.
Speaker 4: Louise Er.
Speaker 9: The Chicago Bears rewarded their right tackle Darnell Right with a huge contract, one hundred and sixteen million dollar contract with ninety three million guaranteed. He'll make twenty nine million a year. He is the highest paid right tackle in NFL history, second among offensive tackles, trailing Laramie Tunsil, who makes thirty point one million year.
Speaker 4: That's a huge bitch, huge bitch you guys were talking about earlier was Zay Flowers.
Speaker 5: But like with that, the market and everything going up, like it's it's crazy, you're playing somebody in that position that much moneyment.
Speaker 9: And our guy Addison, it's better than say Flowers, right, I agree, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: His agent had to be just clicking his heels together yesteryear.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just a funny thing because it was like everybody wants to talk about Lamar didn't run the ball last year because he was passing the ball. Well, Zay Flowers barely had any touchdowns. So it was like, those two things don't correlate. But that's what the market is right now. And when new guys are up to get paid, somebody's gonna pay him. Right.
Speaker 3: And if you're like, all right, well, next year, we can't pay Jefferson thirty five million, we can't give Addison anywhere near thirty plus million, right.
Speaker 4: If you're thinking that, yeah, that is incorrect because beep beep, boop fixed.
Speaker 3: We have plenty of space for anybody you want. Joan Addison, give him ninety million a year, it doesn't matter. We'll figure it out. Yeah that he's kicked the can down the old street and will figure out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He a agreement, a four year agreement, one hundred and forty million dollar extension with one hundred and eight million guaranteed per se Flowers. Yeah, good for him, Yeah, good for him. They also have Rashad Bateman who they paid a lot too, so good for both.
Speaker 4: All right, saw, so you might have this in front of you so you don't get the guests. Yeah, don't do it, sus I won't and I think we might have said this earlier. Sing. Let's start with Parker.
Speaker 3: Parker, can you name the three wide receivers that make more than Zay Flowers and Justin Jefferson?
Speaker 4: There are three?
Speaker 5: Dusty mon Well if Jsen's new contry.
Speaker 4: Makes the most.
Speaker 3: Yes, the third one is the tricky one. That's why I'm asking to see if you can get there. Jamar Chase, that's number two, and you get the tricky third one?
Speaker 4: Is it a mon Rosse Brown? It is not Man, not bond. That's where I went right away. No, I think he's fifth or sixth? Nope, huh howk any guesses? Yeah? Do you hear me go?
Speaker 2: Because obviously I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let's see how fast you get this. Nobody else answer but Parker, Oh gosh. One of the words is a city. One of the words is a bad.
Speaker 4: Rapper city and a bad rapper.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 4: Hollywood Brown.
Speaker 7: Not a bad guess?
Speaker 10: Is there John fetty Water.
Speaker 4: No, don't disrespect like that.
Speaker 3: Still make Canadian reggae rap that I know lost. Think of the worst rapper you can think of, and then think of a huge city in England.
Speaker 4: Drake London, Drake London, but Drake's the goats Drake Wow.
Speaker 3: Listen to nineties rap and then then listen to dra to his new album No thanks, all three of them.
Speaker 7: I don't know the genre my goat.
Speaker 4: Man, Drake London years. Yeah, he's a lot of money on that offense. He's got thrown the ball.
Speaker 7: Bijon just got paid to Yeah, he did, and he.
Speaker 4: Deserves He's the best running back in the league. Oh, speaking of that, do you guys know this? Here's this.
Speaker 3: I think we talked about this when this happened, but I completely forgot about it until I read this yesterday.
Speaker 4: So saus late and yesterday's show.
Speaker 3: You broke that, not you, but you were reporting through other breaking news that Bjon Robinson was signing a three year deal up to seventy five million fifty one million guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's the key.
Speaker 3: There's only one running back with more guaranteed money than Bijon.
Speaker 7: Do you know who it is?
Speaker 4: The reason why it's I'm bringing up is it's interesting. It's not.
Speaker 3: Sneakily not guessable unless you know this. Nope, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Nope, he was on home improvement. It's not like Love or it is Jeremiah Love. It's rookie running back Jeremiah Love. Fifty three million guaranteed gent. He's got to be close then, right from last year. I don't know that works, but think about, like, remember a handful of years ago, we had all those running backs complaining about not getting paid and not getting enough money. And now, if you're Bijon, you're like, I just took a deal with less guaranteed money than a guy that hasn't played one snap in.
Speaker 4: The NFL, Like, yeah, how does his agents find this number?
Speaker 3: Isn't the easiest argument for like, well, we have to get more than fifty three guaranteed. That's what Jeremiah Love got and that team is going to be hideous on yeah, yeah, Jeremiah Love fifty three million guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, man. Anyway, we were talking football for a while. I sat down in the before our flight.
Speaker 5: There was an agent or some football agent he represents like fifty NFL guys, and he was talking all about that whole thing, and he.
Speaker 4: Knew Alx Lewis really well, so he texted Alec Lewis, alex is the best, is the best. He's pretty connected? Yeah he is. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Alex tapped in most importantly the most important news to him on today hawk, Yes, sir, the NFL Hall of Fame tomorrow, tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You watched it last night. What do you mean the most important news again?
Speaker 3: Poortography, meat sauce, meat sauce. At eight thirty one last night, I see what you did.
Speaker 2: Sauce.
Speaker 4: Eight thirty one, you said, what a badass event.
Speaker 2: He's just kissing ass, look at you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't need You're just kid. Eight thirty one you said, what a badass event?
Speaker 9: Cool?
Speaker 4: It was just super cool. It was electric there World Series of Pokemon Event thirty tonight. Go wash your limp my lips. Yeah, you should do the same, right right both.
Speaker 2: In fact, Maxwell enjoyed me.
Speaker 4: You got room in the bath. You're burying the lead. It was on ESPN, you watched it, you were into it.
Speaker 9: WWE brock Lesnar announced his retirement yesterday from professional wrestling and everything else.
Speaker 4: Thanks Brol you've done, Brock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you're de man, love you.
Speaker 7: That's what Conno, Yeah, that's what most people expected after the last match here in Minneapolis, because he did go off script and retire at Wrestling Media.
Speaker 4: That was off script.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because like when they when they do this bit when I throw out the X, right, that usually means that something like a real injury happened or something that's happening off script. And Brock Lesner kind of he like got emotional and he did that bit because everybody for over a year now, ever since it got announced that Summer sign was going to be here, everybody kind of assumed, okay, Rock would retire at Summer Slam in Minneapolis, in his hometown. And then I think at that in that moment, maybe he just felt like this is a better moment. But then I'm assuming ww slit him over a little bit of paper and said to come back for Summers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, and he did.
Speaker 3: Is it also pretty customary to have your last match be a loss? Yeah, that's almost always most always a thing. Yeah, you gotta put the you gotta put the new guy over. Even in your hometown. You don't get to go on your hometown.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the giant guy's so popular that because normally you think if it was like a villain or something, that'd be a good way to make him, like everybody hate him, But everybody loves Obas so much that nobody cared. How did our guys that we met du Gable? What his first title? Yeah, yeah, d weren't on the car, but Gable is awesome. Yeah, he had a banger match.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised they weren't on the card. Did they know when they were here they were not going to be on the card, do you think?
Speaker 7: I bet they did. Yeah, but I think they're just such good personalities. I mean, some of the people Superior, I'm surprised he wasn't on the card at all. Otis is from Superior. They were building up, building him up like he was gonna be but then yeah, I know it didn't end up happening.
Speaker 4: But Gable got a huge reaction.
Speaker 7: It was awesome. Everybody was doing the skull clapping thing for him. It was awesome. He's in there.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, what did he keep saying? What did he say?
Speaker 4: Babe? Yeah, bab bab babe yeah, babe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, babe.
Speaker 11: I mean hang on, let me just say that that's a huge bit us.
Speaker 3: Do it for him, please, they're poker yesterday, They're poker yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like having Draymond on the broadcast.
Speaker 3: Just all right, so hand, Let's say I wasn't here and somebody was like, give us an actual breakdown of what you saw in twenty seconds, give me the World Series of Poker update.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying bread down a hand. I'm saying what happened?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: What do we got? Where are we at? What?
Speaker 9: There are a bunch of dudes. One guy had sunglasses on. At first I thought he was a todd but then when I realized he had the smallest group there, uh cheering for him, I'm like, that guy's not bad.
Speaker 4: He went all in with like some tens. The guy I think, yeah, the brother with the fource. He made it the right call.
Speaker 9: He took a big stack off the lead guy Bolamia Blan Belamia.
Speaker 4: It's Lucas Jumalan, Yeah, Jumalan close.
Speaker 9: Some guy went out that's from Canada that had maybe the best response to losing. I've ever seen a good message for a sour loser like me to take to heart.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 9: They got down to the final two. So they're going to do a double header tonight, heads up and uh best man win one v one? Sure, thirty to night it'll be Lucas Jumalan and Salty Sassy Man Lori, that guy is coming up in the world.
Speaker 2: Sure that the loser loses a testicle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they smash it live on TV.
Speaker 2: Well they smash it.
Speaker 4: Yeah they put Yeah watermelon, you're marker. How about both of them? Guaranteed six million?
Speaker 3: That's first is ten So whoever wins tonight gets an additional four million dollars and poker immortality. Right, you're the champ for the rest of your life. You're a main event champ, a little one on one poker. So USA versus Finland tonight.
Speaker 4: Let's go. You're not going to know econ. You can watch that.
Speaker 3: If I was at Noacon, I would probably still pull it up on my app and just watch fair enough.
Speaker 4: Just wait for six season. Uh, Sauce Vikings news next right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, right, we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: Sounds like Chris is going down there today even as well more the Power Trip Morning Show after.
Speaker 7: This on the fan.
Speaker 3: From the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center, This report is sponsored about the Minnesota State Fair.
Speaker 4: We have delays on the cross Town the eastbound.
Speaker 2: From Welcome Back pat Ship Morning Show.
Speaker 3: A Vikings question for you, Yeah, I heard last night on Barrero show that I can ask you since you've been there once and maybe you can watch this today.
Speaker 4: It's time for Vikings news on the Power Trip presented.
Speaker 3: By don't even know the guy's name because I was only half listening. But then when Alex Lewis was on with Barrero last night they started discussing something.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I hadn't even thought of that.
Speaker 3: Remember when the Vikings signed Johnny Hecker and we did all the jokes about yeah, pa accidentally saying Johnny Pecker or whatever it wants, right, Alec Lewis said that the Vikings brought in some like Ray Guy Award winning punter as an undrafted free agent, right a punter, and you know, Brero was like, well, is this thing over? Is this Johnny Hecker's job or is this dude the real deal? And Alec basically said, well, when you have Will Reicherd, the holding part of the punting job is a huge deal.
Speaker 4: Like you have to have a guy that can do it, Johnny. Hecker's obviously done it for a long time, so.
Speaker 3: It's basically like well, I wouldn't say it's like a done deal, but if the kid can boot it, he has to be able to hold otherwise we don't have a conversation, right, So I don't even know his name.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're looking it up right now, but.
Speaker 2: Brett Thorson, Yes, out of Georgia.
Speaker 4: I guess the kid can can boot it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there's a punter battle or not.
Speaker 2: I hadn't heard that at all. But and you know, I put a text in the burst if you call and talk a little bit about campus morning or back to him yet from him yet?
Speaker 10: But doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Does it ring a bell to you guys that they often bring in? But you know what now that I say that, it's almost that they always bring another kicker in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, camp legs right, they have somebody else boot it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but punter, that's a new thing. You're right, Maybe maybe there's some some danger with the holding.
Speaker 3: You could be right, fas do you have any steam about a steam punting battle between Hecker and Thorson.
Speaker 4: I have no steam on the uh punting battle.
Speaker 9: No, none, man, I wish you would report Rickert was a plus yesterday with common Oh I didn't hear it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was very good. Yeah the thrill, Yeah, he's so good. Man. He talked. He talked about how.
Speaker 9: Recruiting in college is way different for kickers because most guys stay for four years. So if you have a school in mind and you want to go to Florida, but then a year or two prior, Florida gets like, is it Evan McPherson, is that the guy's name? Cincinnati? Cincinnati? He went to Florida. So then Will knew that he wasn't going to go to Florida. So then he knew we could get in at Alabama, and he went to Alabama. So you basically take the teams you want to go to and just cut him down to twenty five percent of the teams because kickers stay mostly for four years.
Speaker 3: If Will Recherd walked into one hundred twin cities bars in restaurants, how many of the one hundred would have somebody go is that will record?
Speaker 4: Like how many out of thee hundred you think you'd get recognized? Spaces kind of became well eighty because must have been about eighty of them must well yeah, I'm muss I must and still stocking me. Yeah, uh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: How many think honestly though, how many? How many do you think you would go unnoticed? Seventy percent of them would, I would.
Speaker 7: Say more so here than other places, like the other teams kickers because we care about our kickers.
Speaker 2: Well, but I'll tell you guys, and I know we've told the story before, but he looks like one of the staff.
Speaker 4: You would never know.
Speaker 2: He's a prophile a kid, he does. We've told that story on the air before, right, but U and I think he has fun with that. I don't think he minds, of course, as crazy as what's he carries? Making good money?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's gray.
Speaker 2: He's only twenty five years old man, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our guy told us that story. Was it an away game?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Was it in?
Speaker 3: Or sometimes exactly if somebody had to help me get on the field because the security is like, where are you going to?
Speaker 4: He's the kicker? Yeah? Yeah. The only reason I ever bring that up is when I.
Speaker 3: Used to live on the east side of town back in the day, and I would go to Champs in Woodbury.
Speaker 4: So write that Champs off a radio. Actually, I don't know what is it now. It's not Champs anymore, it hasn't been in a long time. Crooked pint, Yeah, something like that. Yeah, yeah, but the old Champs and Woodbury.
Speaker 3: I used to go there and there would be why old players, current the current players on the Wild right, that would be sitting at the bar by themselves, and nobody noticed him, and I'd be like, hey, that's so and so, And I would be scanning by the way, I was also eating alone, like two thousand and four, and I'd scan the bar and be like, nobody's geeking out about that, and nobody's noticing. Nobody's you know, this is pree iPhone, so it's not like anybody's taking photos, but like nobody would notice. And it wasn't like they weren't bothering him. It was truly just nobody knows that that guy plays for the Wild except for me.
Speaker 4: And I would say, I'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, Brad Bombadier, would you get up and shake that healthy butt?
Speaker 4: How loud were you playing?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 4: Mix alone?
Speaker 2: Very it's his ringtone, that's every time I hit that, it's his phone going off.
Speaker 4: Solo reservation, Champs room as a guest all the time. Oh sure, he.
Speaker 2: Obviously he's a it's a different as a goalie. But he just looked like a regular dude there. Nobody ever knew he was.
Speaker 3: Didn't He come out to the State Fair with us once and we had that moment of like, guys, this is Dwayne Row with him, Like, I know, it looks like a five' ten random white guy just walk Into State.
Speaker 4: Fair but he's the goalway for the.
Speaker 3: While, yeah BUT i feel Like Will rekord's the same, way just because he just looks like just like a guy just happens to have a monster.
Speaker 4: Boot.
Speaker 5: YEAH i think he would get noticed a lot if he was just walking The State, fair though for, SURE i don't.
Speaker 9: Know The State fair is a different beast because there's so many, people so many, people people blend.
Speaker 2: There a different. Beast thank, you you're WHAT i didn't say as a, compliment the same.
Speaker 4: Animal that's all. Right let's let's pump Up sauces.
Speaker 3: Ego If sauce And Will record walked into a hundred bars five minutes, Apart, fross you would get, RECOGNIZED i think at more bars And Will record AND i don't think that's a preposterous. STATEMENT i think you would get recognized more than he. Would somebody, go that's meat.
Speaker 4: Sauce look at meat sauce over, there he's hammered. Already, yes this is the third meal of the day and it's noon.
Speaker 7: And tis at The State. Fair, basically, yeah nobody knew who people Like zach, Walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah walking from the media a, lot The kfam booth and yeah there WAS i got recognized like three, times AND i don't Think Tya scott recognized.
Speaker 4: One who in the sweet hell are?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 3: Yes that's probably humbling for. HIM i mean he's got millions and millions and millions of. Dollars might be a nice little humble.
Speaker 1: Walk what's That instagram Guy billy on The street or something where like he goes up and does like do you know Who John oliver is or? Whatever, yeah and he's got. You it'd be really fun to do that with with rekord on like nicol it mull or. Something do you know who will record?
Speaker 4: Is or the punch right? There, yeah like who used to do? That Billy, Eichner billy on the, Street billy on The.
Speaker 7: Streets he's the greatest, Then, Yeah Richard sherman did that bit one time with people.
Speaker 4: Too, YEAH i think you're a street and somebody.
Speaker 7: WAS i think somebody was talking back about it one.
Speaker 4: Time, Yeah, Richard, Richard how could you not?
Speaker 2: Know That's Richard sherman, Though, Right, well.
Speaker 1: It's like When shack doesn't do those things and he's in imagine it was like undercover boss AS i think that's.
Speaker 4: Imagine working For shaq and not knowing what he looked like.
Speaker 2: Undercoverab it's clearly Espn Monday night football rotation getting a significant. Shakeup Katie george And Peter schrager will not return to the. Sidelines molly McGrath promoted to the.
Speaker 4: Role she's extremely, good, right she's extremely good.
Speaker 2: Moving over from NFL's to THE nfl from college, football as ESPN's Loan sideline reported for their new selection of games they acquired when they purchased THE nfl that worked earlier this.
Speaker 3: Year All, RIGHT i Know i'm just asking non stop, questions BUT i have another question that none of us have the answer to. It you, KNOW i mentioned earlier that our Guy Jeff platt from The Poker, broadcast he was on the show. Yesterday he's, fantastic really. Great AND i said earlier you could throw that guy on AN nfl sideline.
Speaker 7: Day he's that.
Speaker 3: Good and he's worked for The mavericks and The spurs in the, past so he's done sports. Broadcasting but now he's like one of the main guys in the poker. World, right what's the pay gap do you think between what he does and what AN nfl sideline reporter? Does, like what do you Think molly McGrath makes to be to be A monday night football sideline?
Speaker 4: Person probably?
Speaker 2: Public, NO i figure it, is BUT i don't see it in the. Story what do you THINK ai?
Speaker 5: ESTIMATED i would have no idea if it's a game rate OR i bet you she's not, FREELANCE i bet you SHE'S i, mean if.
Speaker 7: One thing right, here there's This, well first of, all The google overview is not helpful at all because it says it could be fifty four thousand dollars or five hundred thousand. Dollars thanks for the, Help i'm, Appreciated google. Guaranteed this other website says three hundred to five. Hundred, OKAY i bet it's born THAN i feel like it's more than that as. Well i'd be floored if it's that. LONG i was making eight hundred thousand dollars at The. Athletic, yeah this WOMAN'S i don't. Know, YEAH i would guess higher than that as. Well but i'd Bet i'd bet two million.
Speaker 3: Because Aaron andrews was making about two million a, year all. Right if she's making two THEN i would Assume molly's under a. Million but maybe in that ye seven hundred a million, range something like.
Speaker 4: THAT i would hope that's that's the big. League that is the, BIGGEST a big.
Speaker 2: League, YEAH i know it's not what he used to, be, man but, Still monday.
Speaker 4: Night football used to mean so Much monday.
Speaker 2: NIGHT i still don't get me, wrong BUT i Love thursday football, too AND i love But monday night football used to be the.
Speaker 4: Jam, yeah it was. Great you ever flip AT espn, Too i've never watched them so. Bad, yeah it's REALLY i kind of like.
Speaker 2: IT i like weird stuff like.
Speaker 7: THAT i, KNOW i like this idea of. IT i just you couldn't Picked you couldn't have picked two people THAT i dislike. More you don't like about that well paid. MAN i grew up With titans, fans So Peid manning is Basically osama Bin laden.
Speaker 2: To, me.
Speaker 7: That might win prop to a, statement go, ahead nominate. ME i stand ten tells on that one And. ELI i Guess eli's all. RIGHT i don't mind, dealing but he's just associated With, peyton soone drags him down a little.
Speaker 4: BIT i get it about Arch manning arts goes. Hard, yeah why do you dislike The? Mannings Maybe ARCH i don't have a clever enough answer that isn't going to back me into a, corner.
Speaker 3: Right because your answer was going to be, overexposure, Right, yeah, yeah But i'm.
Speaker 4: Overexposed that's that's the. Corner. Thanks, Sorry. ED i don't.
Speaker 7: KNOW i just think LIKE i.
Speaker 4: HAVE i don't have an. ANSWER i JUST i hate things for no reason at.
Speaker 9: All fair, Enough it's not healthy AND i need to be better at.
Speaker 4: That you're working on.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 3: Yeah by the, way remember yesterday we were talking about how many things That i've ever agreed with you?
Speaker 4: On And i'm like. One, yes we came up with one because we.
Speaker 3: Said somebody On twitter reminded me one of the Things i've agreed with the most with you in the history of your time, here in my time here is Your Dairy queen. Blizzard take that the middle of the ice cream cake should just be the entire.
Speaker 4: Blizzard you are.
Speaker 3: Correct i'm, like that's the billion dollar. Idea it's the greatest idea you've ever. Had so whoever said that On? Twitter fantastic. Point it was dusty.
Speaker 4: Crumbs, yeah, yeah the whole but like the crumbs.
Speaker 3: And the fudge and, that like all the chocolate. Stuff, again the ice cream on both sides also. Fantastic but that middle, layer, yeah just injected into my.
Speaker 5: VEINS i always eat the chocolate side, first and THEN i have the layer of the cooking crumbs with the fudge and then the.
Speaker 4: Vanilla i'm gonna tell you right, now is it the wrong way to do? It there's no wrong way to do.
Speaker 2: It, brother glp. Ones obviously they make you less. Hungry OBVIOUSLY i have lost a lot of way because thank, You. Livia, right SO i don't eat very, Much, sash you know What i'm talking. About you once a day and you're so. Full that's all you.
Speaker 4: Got.
Speaker 2: Yeah abigail came home. Yesterday her birthday Was july twenty. THREE i bought her A Dairy queen ice cream cake on twenty. Third we each it was one of The. Biggins, yep we each had one slice that. Night she came home last, night opened up the freezer and there's a little sliver of it. LEFT i have been eating nothing but dairy queen cake for about two, weeks by one meal a. Day dude has been dairy queen ice cream cake and nothing.
Speaker 4: Else. Nobody you're so.
Speaker 8: Sore you're not giving your body the nutrients at. All it's so good, though, yes and it was hot. Outside there's nothing. Better but you're, RIGHT i don't know what that cookie stuff.
Speaker 3: Is it's IT'S i don't care if it's. Cocaine, YEAH i wish.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't wouldn't be worth the. Price so when you were, like what was that three four months, Ago you're, like why don't they just put that in a? Blizzard i'm my, Dear, yeah, god it. Was it was LIKE i had seen The, lord, yeah and he was, like, like you finally fulfilled your purpose On. Earth, yea you came up with.
Speaker 2: THAT i didn't even go.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah you're Like Patrick.
Speaker 3: Swayzey the end Of ghost where you're you're not in purgatory. Anymore your your job here is.
Speaker 4: Done you're dead. Meaty, OH i don't want to.
Speaker 12: Go.
Speaker 4: Yeah why Does patrick swayzey say that with a little bit of an? Accent you, Did?
Speaker 10: Willie maybe he does have a little bit of an.
Speaker 4: Accent when he says. IT i don't, KNOW i don't. Know Cancel patrick Swayze viking's news real.
Speaker 2: Quick here's ko on the continued progress or your, Quarterback Kyler.
Speaker 12: Murray we're stacking some reps now and you can, see you, know maybe growth from the first or second day to, now because the beauty of our offense is there's a lot of layered learning to it where one coaching point from an early install it will apply to how decisive you can be making a decision or you know your timing or your accuracy you're you're throwing the football. With and he's shown improvement every single, day and most importantly just the comfort level that COMES i think with all the hard work you put in over the summer after kind of being exposed to a lot of this stuff in the.
Speaker 2: Spring it might be because he's being the question, right but do you guys feel What i'm feeling about the kind of lean slowly in that. Direction, yeah it's got to happen, anyway, right one way or, another it's going to go in one. Direction BUT i know your sources were telling you today's a big, day But i'm kind of starting to feel a little bit of the lean in that. Direction and you never want to show your hand if your. COACH i get, that but that's What i'm.
Speaker 4: Feeling, YEP i agree with.
Speaker 9: YOU I i just think the earlier this decision is, made the better because if you go in the direction Of, kyler he needs every single. Rep he mentioned that in mini, camp you mentioned, that and everything he's ever. Done if he's going to be the, starter which he will, be he needs every single.
Speaker 5: Rep can that's a? Question, yeah, Baby, yeah. Daddy you guys have been doing this long. Enough have you ever seen and not Even, minnesota have you ever seen something like? This personality, wise fan base, wise like the, competition have.
Speaker 4: You ever seen anything similar to?
Speaker 2: This not, really not a Quarter.
Speaker 4: NO i think it's one of the kind kind of. Thing, yeah in terms of what other quarterback battles and the whole.
Speaker 5: WAY i just think like the whole personalities of, everything and obviously our fan base is very you, know, opinionated and you, know some people really want to move on FROM, jj and some people want to GIVE jj a. CHANCE i just don't Think i've seen it like to this, level and it makes it such like uncharted interesting.
Speaker 2: Territory, well but, yeah, no it. IS i do think that it's it's the least favorable scenario for any team to not know who your quarterback, is, true you, know, so, YEAH i think, So BUT i don't know, again watching it the other, day And i'll go down there again today And i'm not you, KNOW i think the best case scenario for this team would be IF jj McCarthy just went out and was, great because you, know if he ended up being everything we wanted to, be that'd be. Great that, said watching the difference between the two quarterbacks of practice the other, day there there was a lot of space between the. Two there just. Was there just, Was AND i don't know anything about. Anything i'm just telling you WHAT i see from watching. Football there looked like a lot of space between the. Two AND i think that the third quarterback might have been as good as either one of them two to be. Aneswted SO i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, well, again look At jefferson's numbers last. YEAR i don't think he cares who's throwing the ball as long as somebody gets him the, ball because you can't Have Justin jefferson with those kind of touchdown.
Speaker 2: Numbers that's, True and let me go. Ahead YESTERDAY i gave you my player to. Watch here's here's a take that's really easy to. Make for a number of. Reasons Jordan adison's going to have a year that is going to make him a giant star in this. League for two. REASONS i JUST i think he's that, good, obviously BUT i also it's contract time and what you're seeing from these other players of his age group getting. Contracts every player plays better in a contract. Year this will be the Year Jordan addison becomes a star in this.
Speaker 4: League you are, correct we. Do we have a definite wide receiver. Three like is It jennings or is Ty felton doing enough for? Show It's.
Speaker 2: Jennings they've been mentioning a lot About ty though man was, crazy and they've been they've been liking what they're, saying and. Good you know that's right, there, man you know so, yeah, Man, yeah, anyway there you. Go Viking's.
Speaker 4: News let's go this.
Speaker 2: Time i'll give you, guys a full. Report i'm gonna go down there, today all, Right.
Speaker 3: Fan five and a second headlines. Later Parker fox is here at The wednesday in The Power Trim Morning. Show, Yes, christopher we got.
Speaker 2: To Meet sauce lightning round there in, Today yeah we. DO i got some good questions for.
Speaker 4: Him, boy yeah oh yeah yeah yeah you like? It oh, well, hey list your dairy queen. Idea sauce was really.
Speaker 3: Goode and you got canceled By patrick swayzey. Uh this is The Power Trip Morning show on The fan from the one eight HUNDRED Ask Gary Traffic.
Speaker 4: Center this report is sponsored By quantum