Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, come in.
Speaker 2: I just flew in.
Speaker 3: I'm recording an album.
Speaker 1: It's called Terry the Bitch Live. I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 4: Morny lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video Message number twenty nine.
Speaker 5: I woke up yesterday morning with us free of us to start later, please, I could never know what.
Speaker 1: The day was us FORDA listen up.
Speaker 6: The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demogram. Yeah, super duper. That's nice. Fight a goo Nito gay.
Speaker 1: Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the twenty fourth day of April twenty twenty six. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the Pactge of Morning Shot a Friday. Here we go. We made it, and the first round of the NFL Draft is in the books, and the Timberwolves one. What more you need to know? Well probably a lot more. We'll get to all that. We got special guests coming in, we got the initials game. We got so much to get too. So let's get her started.
Speaker 6: Show.
Speaker 3: We have some comedy. Great great way to start a weekend, great way to start the Friday morning. Here's Lowell Sanders and some comedy on the potrip.
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 3: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 7: Michael Jackson, Man, Michael's the only singing I could hiccup on the record and people still buy it. That had to be a mistake, because don't nobody hiccup while they singing. Michael could gone make.
Speaker 8: A change for once in my life. He made up words and ain't even in the dictionary. Wor It's like chime on, timon.
Speaker 9: Is not a word?
Speaker 7: How many people have used the word timon? Tried to not ask somebody? I said, come on back to my house.
Speaker 3: If this show.
Speaker 7: Police pull you out one night, be like chime on, officer, you show how I speak?
Speaker 1: Come on, time on. Nobody could do that like Michael could. Michael could do it. Jim Mom, Chim mom.
Speaker 3: I hate to play.
Speaker 1: Scrabble with Mike.
Speaker 10: You know he win.
Speaker 1: I ain't no words, but hum you do?
Speaker 2: Josh?
Speaker 1: Is this a joke? Last to go? Slide sweet and feet us on your side.
Speaker 10: You hear the distance under this sliding in your stray.
Speaker 4: Guy power Trip Marty Hill Friday, April twenty fourth of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Caleb Banks is in Minnesota, Viking. Remember we talked.
Speaker 5: About that yesterday a little bit, remember that. Yeah, you're read between the lines yesterday.
Speaker 11: Talked about that a little bit.
Speaker 9: Caleb Banks, Yeah, the voice of the Vikings started talking about it on Monday.
Speaker 1: Is that right? And uh yeah, here we are now, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's Chris, there's sauce I, Cory, there's Zach mister Zean a little bit. No craesal today, but Marty later, Daniel and Taylor from Love Is Blind later.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Tommy's so pumped? Is he calling in?
Speaker 12: He might?
Speaker 1: He just might? Man, good for him? Yeah, man, it's gonna be sweet. I thought.
Speaker 9: I I like the pick from last night. When I first saw it, I was like, oh wow, I even think of that, even though PA mentioned it a bunch and then uh I looked.
Speaker 1: More at it.
Speaker 9: Have you guys, and I'm sure you have hogs because you were texting me about it last night. Of course have you seen his like his highlights from twenty twenty four? He's a machine.
Speaker 3: So I watched all night. Yeah, I haven't to bed yet.
Speaker 1: Oh is that right?
Speaker 3: I've just done my analyzes.
Speaker 1: What were your thoughts on it?
Speaker 3: He's big dude, yep? Great launch yep. Big first step, yep, giant seat of nuts. Probably yeah, probably, Yeah, I'm telling you my analyzes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're right into it.
Speaker 11: I read he did some research.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I love it. I think it's great. You didn't like you didn't have an inkling because you said you weren't big on Theeneman. So I was like, well, maybe maybe see somebody telling him now you're wrong any the way we're going.
Speaker 9: Well, I think the thing that I have learned over the past I don't know, fifty years, whenever you hear something brought up by pa, oh yeah, it's gotta be good. And when he kind of poo pooed the Dylan Theenemon bit, but like took him an ar mock draft and then spent the rest of the time not talking about Dylan.
Speaker 5: Said Theenemon with a smile and said, for the purposes of this, I'll take Dylan.
Speaker 1: Thenemon didn't seem very confident.
Speaker 3: That that was the pick Cale Bank still on our draft board.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 12: And then.
Speaker 9: He mentioned a bunch of times how like you have to trust the medical staffs of this thing and uh, which was another indication that he was pointed in the Caleb Banks bit.
Speaker 5: And then he referenced that Dylan Thenemon is the safe pick when you might want to swing for a home run pick.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's exactly what this is. It's a huge swing.
Speaker 5: And that's why it's getting honestly universally panned, panned. It's it's getting destroyed, saying they reached too many injuries. I mean, he's a huge dude with too many foot problems. Like it's just not worth it. You could have gotten them away later, all that kind of stuff. This is why I like riverboat gamblers though, right is if you pick a guy like Caleb Banks and he absolutely flames out with injury problems, then everybody reaches up and goes, I told you so, yeah, and you say you're fired, You're gone.
Speaker 11: But if.
Speaker 5: If he's a seven time pro Bowl, it's a genius gamble. So they pushed all their chips in the middle and said, we trust the medical staff. We think this is going to hold up.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 1: I but the fans are not happy.
Speaker 3: What I'm really happy about this morning, And this sounds terrible, but it's the truth. Thank god crazy got fired because if he had made this choice last night, the world would have ended.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Ryan Donaldson might have driven to TC completely. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: People have been like, there he goes again, yep, son of a bitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well crazy arguably would have traded up for Caleb Banks.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yep, and given up the rest of our draft.
Speaker 3: Traded our number one draft pick for nine seventh round picks.
Speaker 1: Yees. Yeah, yeah that's something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but don't you think I mean, don't you think this? I mean people are panning it right now. The world would have gone nuts. Vikings Line would have gone crazy if Quasy had made this pick.
Speaker 9: Oh nuts, Yeah, there would be yeah well yeah, people would be furious.
Speaker 3: Where did where did Quazy go work?
Speaker 1: San Francisco? I think, oh that is correct.
Speaker 5: So if you look at the people who are analyzing this pick that actually watched Florida football and actually know the history of Caleb Banks, everyone says, when healthy, this is a top five to ten talent.
Speaker 1: He's a machine.
Speaker 5: Like Sauce just said, He's got all the moves, all the strength, all the athleticism, right, freak athlete for a guy that's sixty six three twenty seven.
Speaker 1: That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 5: Yes, dot dot dot, But he breaks the same foot every six weeks Yep. He only played in three games last year. Can't stay healthy. The guy's gigantic. He's gonna have constant foot problems.
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean the gamble the Bleacher Report gave it an f said he was like sixtieth ranked player on our board. Even like the video that the Vikings posted. You hear Daniel Jeremiah in the background go wow, and then riche Eisen, being the host and being good at what he does, goes explain that please, And he said he was my fifty first ranked player on the board because of injury, because of injury concerns, And as you just said, Court, everything is if he's great, it works. If it is if it does work and he has no more injuries, it's gonna be. He could be a dominant football player if he played like you said, if he played all last season and didn't just play three games and didn't have these foot concerns. I mean, you could argue he might be a top five pick. That's how good he is. I was also informed last night from a outstanding source that the Carolina Panthers were going to take him at nineteen.
Speaker 1: So you take that with whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And That's the only thing I will completely defend the vikings on is when it's like, well, we could have got him in the forties or fifties or sixties.
Speaker 11: None of us know that, right, because mock drafts are not reality.
Speaker 5: And like you said, what if, what if two or three or four teams in the next five or six picks were all over him?
Speaker 1: So you couldn't trade back seven or eight or nine or ten and get him.
Speaker 5: And also, like you have to find a partner, right, Maybe nobody else wants to come up to eighteen to get anybody, let alone give you an opportunity to trade back.
Speaker 1: It's just not that easy.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the whole lot we reached. Maybe you didn't, but you still gambled. Even if you could have theoretically moved back five spots, the gamble would have been the same. Sure you would have squeaked out maybe whatever, Maybe you grab a third round in exchange to slide back if you still were going to take Caleb Banks five picks later. The injury gamble is a exactly the same, well said Corey. Yeah, so it either works or a dozen. Yeah, and how about Phoenemon stays in the division. So if you were wrong on Phenemon much like uh like when the quasy wheeling and Delan gave Jamison Williams to the Lions and we moved back and swung and missed on Lewis scene and Jamison Williams is legit when he's healthy and not gambling. Now it's like, all right, you passed on Dylan Thieneman. We need a safety if this injury concern bites us in the ass. And Phenemon's the next, you know, big time safety. He's in Chicago for the next decade plus. Great, Yeah, that's yea to be right. It could have gone anywhere, but yeah, division team. Yeah, it's It's also interesting because now with pick forty nine eight two ninety seven, oh, there are a lot of players that are down in that, like like Colton Hood I thought would be a first round pick. I mean, I don't think there's any chance that they would then come back. If he's there at forty nine, take then the Gerrod McCoy the Tennessee because then your first two picks have major injury concerns. I don't know if you do that, but there's a ton of talent now that the Vikings could get at forty nine. The Stoop Sky, the Arizona safety slash cornerback.
Speaker 1: Would probably be there at forty nine.
Speaker 9: So tonight's going to be fun as well because they have a lot of they have some needs to fill.
Speaker 1: They have three picks tonight, which will be outstanding. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you heard that. Their number one focus for round two is Kenny McCormick.
Speaker 5: Oh really, he has some significant injury. Yes, always gets hurt. Yeah, yeah, well that's sad always.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wiley Coyotes on their draft board.
Speaker 1: Yep, John, Oh wow, yeah, Lieutenant Dan.
Speaker 5: Sure they think medically he's cleared, but really yeah, they think it's gonna hold up.
Speaker 3: They just fine, They're going to try to draft both the wet Bandits in the third round.
Speaker 1: Not a bad combo. That's not bad. That would be a good pick.
Speaker 3: That's all the often injured people that Google came up with for me.
Speaker 1: Brilliant those dude.
Speaker 5: I guess those guys get injured a lot, but they do fight through it. They didn't stop robbing.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 9: I mean, Daniel Stern in the second one gets electrocuted and he just kind of brushes it off and.
Speaker 3: Say, the worst injury of them all this dude getting his head burned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't. Well, I mean he didn't move. He stood there. He just stood there and screamed, which is just not a human response.
Speaker 5: He just stood there and took it. Yeah, that movie is just so unbelievably unrealistic. It really pissed me off. A plus, you guys know what's going to happen, right, You're gonna do.
Speaker 3: The radio shore No, no, no, I mean in the future. AI is gonna take over that too.
Speaker 5: But I was talking football. I'm to fire more people. Oh probably you mean here, No, I mean football for the Vikings.
Speaker 3: He's probably gonna he's going to go into camp and uh, he's gonna be looking great, and then he'll break every toe on his left.
Speaker 5: That's what I was going to say. He's going to have a dominant camp. He might even when he plays in the preseason, might have a game or two where like holy crap, and then maybe like walking to the grocery store, he's going to break his foot and he's going to be out for the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's going to come in here to play the initials and Martin's going to high five him and break every bone in his foot.
Speaker 5: In his foot right, it'll reverberate through his entire skeletal system and shatter his toes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think he said the injury that he got at the combine was quote a freak accident.
Speaker 3: Well it stuffed freaking out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Man, his dad, Adam was a hell of an athlete, like thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dead was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like Joseph A.
Speaker 1: Uh, well you do one? Wasn't his like great great grandpa president?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, no, that's John Adams? Never mind, dear god, what just happened?
Speaker 3: Who's Adams?
Speaker 1: Did you just break your foot? I think so. I think I broke my.
Speaker 3: Where did Adams come from?
Speaker 1: I don't know his name's Banks?
Speaker 3: Did you think his name was.
Speaker 9: Adam Banks? And Joseph A Bank? Okay, thank you, thank you threw me off the Adams thing. When you said Adam Bank threw me off.
Speaker 11: From Mighty Ducks. How did you get to President John Adams?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: We're doing we're doing bank jokes and they're amazing.
Speaker 3: Here's the other one, Joseph A wash. I mean, I thought, right on the nose, there are people in their car that are upside down in the ditch and not upset about it because they laughed so hard, right that they feel like it was.
Speaker 5: Worth the Tiger Woods their suv. They were gut laughing so much.
Speaker 3: My great uncle pissed all over himself. Yeah, well, classic has nothing to do with the show.
Speaker 1: By the way, buddy, what about what about his uncle sperm?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about his uh you do one brother Huntington? Okay, that's a terrible name. That's okay, I mean it's sad. At least it fits.
Speaker 3: There's Timberwolves.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 11: I watched every second of it after Caleb Banks got drafted.
Speaker 5: By the time I flipped on the old TV the I think the Wolves were up twenty to nine when I started watching Monsters start, and it was absolute domination the rest of the way.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the cool thing about it, it wasn't Aunt, it wasn't Randall. It was Jade McDaniels. Iow, Desumo, Dante DiVincenzo and Rudy. Those four stole the show. Desumo you can say it either way.
Speaker 9: OKAYI yeah. The sumo wrestler, yep, yep, you do one. The Sumo tires, the Sumo tires, Yeah, isn't there like a.
Speaker 3: Brand like maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they used to sing about. Birdman used to sing about it. Do you see more? If you fall off your roof?
Speaker 3: Used to sing about Demope, you.
Speaker 1: Are correct, brilliant. Did you have a stroke last night? On the injury? Can we have the Vikings medical doctors? It's clear you Yeah.
Speaker 3: Could we break your toes off your body?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 9: I do not fall off a ladder because I have gut her helmet from my friends at gutter Helmet mn dot com. And I don't need to worry about my gutters getting filled up.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 9: Never clean your gutters again. Gut her helmet mn dot com. Happens if you fall off your roof. You know what happens once in a while, you break your foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's a freak accident.
Speaker 11: Yep, unless you've had it happen like seven times in the past.
Speaker 1: And it's just like what you are.
Speaker 5: I'm not smart, uh, halob Banks. All right, they gambled, we gotta have.
Speaker 3: We got a Timberwolves giant win, but I've got a story that tops them. Mall oh, no, come back, and it's not dirty this time.
Speaker 11: Unbelievable. All right, power after this, it's a fan.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, Harsh Morning Show, New Home to your newest Viking.
Speaker 1: Let's hope it works. I mean, I mean all of us that are skeptical.
Speaker 5: And again, I don't know anything about Calb Banks and I haven't looked at his medical history.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they cleared. They say it's good to go. They think it's gonna work.
Speaker 5: I had never heard that name until like two days ago, and I've never seen him play. I saw the highlights last night. He looked like a beast. Let's hope it works well. But man, the the general consensus is that this was a quote gamble. But if any show, if any show, should stand behind a gambler, it's this one.
Speaker 1: You know it, Yeah, let's gamble for that part.
Speaker 3: Like Brazilski doesn't sound like he thought it was a gamble at all.
Speaker 1: None of this you can just look at in a vacuum.
Speaker 13: So as we're analyzing Kleb and we're stacking our board, we just stacked the board based on the way we see the talent, and you're analyzing everything and including everything, and we just felt really comfortable where he was on our board, and the board fell and he was the best player on the board, and we took him.
Speaker 11: It was pretty easy.
Speaker 3: You know he's right because you look at it at a vacuum. I looked at my vacuum. All I saw were cat hair and fingernail clippings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a few other things. No, that's all I found human fingernail clippings.
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 1: Hmm, I can't come curious.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure because I know I don't trip my fingernails.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, you do like the rest of us who just chew them off. Yeah yeah, chew your own nails and then eat them.
Speaker 3: No not no, not like nails.
Speaker 1: No, he his own boogers. That's why I wanted to know.
Speaker 3: Not anymore.
Speaker 5: It's been weeks, but still I just wondered if you were a fingernail eater as well. I mean, have you ever swallowed a fingernail or a toenail? Maybe on accident, But how do you do that on accident?
Speaker 3: You ever? It was it yours?
Speaker 1: I mean, that is tale as old as time.
Speaker 5: Would you chew the foot of Caleb Banks and eat his toenails if it guaranteed his long term health?
Speaker 1: Yes, guaranteed it.
Speaker 5: He never would have a foot problem again if you just ate a couple of his toenails, like were they picked, like, were they off his feet or clipped their clips? No, they're immediately clipped and then fed to you by a lovely maiden.
Speaker 9: If it meant he was at full health for his whole career, full career, yeah, because that would benefit all of us.
Speaker 1: It's got to be ten, So it's one from each toe. Man, that's a lot one time. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: I mean if you want to with something, sure, chase him with the luck your dogs.
Speaker 5: It has to be after they've been swallowed, so you can't like wash him down with Montindu. You got to eat him, swallow them, and then if you want to have something else immediately afterwards, that's fine. Y.
Speaker 1: I mean if Mel's in, I'm in.
Speaker 9: Yeahl Kuiper or Mel Gibson both well, Mel Kuiper was not in of this.
Speaker 1: No one was savaged. Everybody savaged. Yeah, he savaged it. Yeah. Everybody said it's a gamble.
Speaker 3: Because they think they could have gotten him in the second round or something. Right, Well, I think and maybe they don't know, right.
Speaker 9: I mean, as I was told the team, there was a team behind them, either trading up or was Carolina. I don't have specifics that would have taken him. I think if you if Lieber brought up, I think it was this week on Monday.
Speaker 1: Maybe you moved back from eighteen to twenty eight.
Speaker 9: I don't think he's still there because when you look, if you watch his twenty twenty four highlights, he's dominant, dominant, he's a great first step. He's the biggest need the Vikings have is defensive tackle. I wouldn't even shot if they took one again it picked forty nine. If Texas tex Lee Hunter is available, I wouldn't be shocked if they took one at forty nine. President Hunter, Yeah, like President Hunter. Yes, which no story, that's oh yeah, your story, my story.
Speaker 3: I have the story.
Speaker 1: I have story for John Adams, idiot.
Speaker 3: I have story. Aren't that ready, Ladies and gentlemen, let me take you to Africa. Thanks the story of a millionaire US big game hunter, I said, gam oh.
Speaker 1: Phones a ringing Tommy callback in an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Seventy five year old man, millionaire US big game hunter owns vineyards in California. His name's Ernie Dacio. He's seventy five. Ernie asked collection of exotic animal heads in his trophy room, which I can see In this picture, he was being guided through the Gabal African game forced by a professional hunter whom he'd paid thirty thousand francs. I looked it up as a hot dog forty thousand United States dollars. He'd paid this big game hunter forty thousand dollars to guide him through the goabal ladies and gentlemen. They were on the lookout for an animal by the name of a dwarf something rather a dyker, that's what it's called. I didn't make it up.
Speaker 1: What kind of animal is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know that d u I k E R. Or a dwarf forest buffalo. He was looking for little things instead he found accidentally, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's a weird looking at him. Yeah, what is that? It's an antelope? Yeah? Instead, cool.
Speaker 12: Look.
Speaker 14: He and his.
Speaker 3: Professional hunter stumbled upon not one, not two, not three and four, but five mommy elephants and a baby elephant. And those five elephants, so are you messing with our baby? And before they could answer, they stomped them to.
Speaker 1: Death, both of them.
Speaker 3: The big game professional hunter guy got away with injuries, but it was only described as this. Uh well, it says, uh, I want to read it right, because it's a great line. I would rather not go into detail, but it was safe to It's safe to assume his death was quick. They stomped his ass. And I am not in a favor of the death of a lot of people. And you know, uh, he had the legal right to go over there and kill big game, but those elephants didn't like it. And there is a picture as you scroll down in the story of him laying beside an elephant that he had killed at one point. And I think that two things. He paid the professional hunter forty thousand dollars to lead him into the forest. The elephants paid forty five brit They were on the lookout for a vineyard owner number one and number two. You should see how great the mounting that these elephants had done and put in their cave of that old seventy five year old vineyard owner. He looks life like, Yeah, good for him. He looks like a very thin version ye.
Speaker 5: He also, you know, they wanted to catch his final moments, so he also looks a little bit like a sex doll because he seems to be extremely surprised that he's about to get stomped yeah, you know, we mentioned this a couple of days ago, that quote legendary Spanish matador that was Annalie Gord. Yeah, suffered immense pain, and we said, basically, hats off to the bowl, right, how.
Speaker 3: Is al Gore's aunt? He's fine, She's fine, Annalie Gordon.
Speaker 5: The matador survived, right, unlike a elephant stomp guy. I've never heard this phrase ever, but apparently this is the thing that Matador got sphinter reconstruction. There was somebody online, somebody online had said, you know, when you wake up in the morning, you never think you're gonna get, you know, rectally gored by a horn and the comeback was, you do if you're a matadores the most likely profession to get rectally or Annalie Gord almost today completely like today? Is it possible, calmed down? Is it possible that I have that happen? Is it zero percent? Not zero percent? Is a sports talk show host in Minneapolis anywhere near the top of that list.
Speaker 1: No, I would argue it's close to the bottom. Probably close to the bottom. What's number one? Mattador?
Speaker 3: Number one with a.
Speaker 5: Bully getting stomped to death by five random elephants also almost zero for me today, so close it's not zero, so close to zero that the chance that I get stomped to death by an elephant today is almost zero. Not if you're just wandering around, you know, parts of Africa looking to shoot stuff. That's the most like, right, man, it's too bad this guy wasn't anally Gordon then stomped to death.
Speaker 1: Am I the only one that was cheering for that?
Speaker 3: Well? Well, I don't normally cheer for deaths, but I will say this sadly. One of the elephant broke their foot. Oh no, And you know what the elephant's name was, Joseph Ebanks.
Speaker 9: Yep, I think he's gonna go forty ninth tonight. One of the elephants that stomped this vineyard owner to death.
Speaker 12: You know what?
Speaker 1: His name was? John Adams knew it?
Speaker 3: How did I know it was gonna be Johnny Adams?
Speaker 5: Johnny Adams seed, not President John Adams, Elephant, John Adams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not like. His name was Taft, John Taft. Yeah, he was an elpant guy that.
Speaker 5: Did the NBA theme sound Round Bowl Rock.
Speaker 1: That's the right side.
Speaker 3: But we all stayed too late.
Speaker 1: Lessons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all did.
Speaker 5: And you know what's crazy is I knew the Wolves were gonna win. Why did I stay up and wash it? Although anybody, if anybody's listening, that was up at the end of the game when the Nuggets took their starters out, but then the backups for a second cut it to like twelve, am I the only one that was like three and a half minutes ago, going are gonna piss this game away?
Speaker 1: Like at what point did the Nugget starters go back in there? It for just a second, it looked like.
Speaker 5: Chris Finch and the Vite or the Vikings, Chris Finch and the Wolves thought, oh, this game's over. Yeah, certainly down twelve or thirteen and there's four minutes to go. We sure Murray and Joker on the bench. The Nuggets have waved the white flag, but the reserves aren't. They're jacking a threeze and hitting them in circumstance. Wimba was any God, what wasn't zero?
Speaker 1: It wasn't zero.
Speaker 3: No, he wasn't as low on the list as you were. No, but still not doesn't play for either team?
Speaker 12: Does he?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: Tough? Knowing?
Speaker 11: Okay, so you're thinking of the joker, by the way, one of the check this out. I just google this.
Speaker 5: The Matador headlines Spain's quote greatest matador was gored by a bull in comeback from retirement. Yeah, talk about the all time regret as this dude was retired. Yeah, considered maybe one of the greatest matadors of all time. Legendary Spanish matador.
Speaker 11: I think I'm gonna come out of retirement. Really can't hang it up.
Speaker 1: Well, Best of luck, buddy, Anally Gordon, That poor bung teaser.
Speaker 3: The guy's name was Larry Adore.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, it was it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Had a great uncle name Matt.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 5: You want to you guys want to know what the Spanish managor's name actually was? Or don't you care because his name's kind of funny?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, Calvin Coolidge. I get it. Then I I didn't do it right? How does that work?
Speaker 3: That's your name, isn't it?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: Front Paid Sports? When we come back, this is the power trie morning Chill on the fan.
Speaker 1: You ready to hear it?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 3: A choose to do anything? Is that here? Sex?
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Is Mike not on? Is he back?
Speaker 14: There?
Speaker 3: Is he dead? Did he die? Did he pass on.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know it's thing. I know, thing are falling apart in here.
Speaker 3: I know he was getting a Gordon.
Speaker 1: Yeah what well that isn't that doesn't stop from giving the weather though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tipper, she's something else, brother?
Speaker 2: What a name?
Speaker 1: What was her actual name?
Speaker 3: Tipp and canoe?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 5: That wasn't her birth name, right, Tipper Gore? I think it's got to be a nickname. That can't be your birth name.
Speaker 3: Her real name is just a tipper?
Speaker 1: Uh, Mary Elizabeth Gore known as Tipper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a real rich person's nickname.
Speaker 1: Isn't it Tipper?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like a country club name. Pull your hands up, yes, yes, oh no, I.
Speaker 3: Certainly would, Yeah I would. I would guess she is a you know, a danger on the uh on the dais and a wicked witch in the bedroom. Wow, you know I'm saying. Yeah, you don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Why don't you know what he's saying?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you understand my sayings?
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying. Man.
Speaker 3: In August of last year, a multi millionaire US big game hunter Ashra Watkins, was brutally gordon death by a buffalo at a casino, which is the strangest thing because he thought he hit a giant jackpot because somebody was saying buffalo, and he turned around and said, yes, right, he was Gordon the Anus. Oh no buy a buffalo. The k buffalo known to hunters as black Death, charged him from a blind spot at fifty five mile per hour and then pailed him with his horn.
Speaker 1: But not at the casino. Sure, oh this is at the casino.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so like when he won the jackpot and the casino person came over and paid him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did he? Tipper?
Speaker 11: God, I got back there. We played, well played, Tipper Gore.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know who's not named Tipper? Rosy she a.
Speaker 1: Rivener, she bill.
Speaker 9: I'm now for front Paid Sports presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 1: Do you remember you.
Speaker 5: Remember when he tried to give me the nickname Tipper? Rosie did because he said I wouldn't stop saying it. Yeah, because I'd be like Tipper, he said, no, but Tipper.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I know you were like, she just rubbed your body down for three hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be like Tipper. He's like, why do you keep saying that that's your your nickname?
Speaker 11: I'm like, that's not gonna stick, buddy, It's gonna work.
Speaker 5: Front Paid Sports brought to you by our friends at Holiday station stores. Buy three monsters for just eight dollars for a limited time, Mix and match any flavors you want with our friends at Holiday.
Speaker 1: You know, go get some.
Speaker 5: Energy, Monster Energy, and get some donuts too. They got good donuts. They got good cookies there in the morning. Oh, they got breakfast options all over the place. I think it's some Monster.
Speaker 11: Energy at Holiday. All right, we talked a lot about Kayleb.
Speaker 1: Banks.
Speaker 5: We'll get a lot more information on him as the show goes on. And obviously the fan has you covered all day with draft coverage. But man, but right after the Vikes picked at eighteen, a lot of us flipped over to the old Wolves game. They had already built an early first quarter lead, and it got better. Not only did we dominate all four quarters, they did a couple of things against an unbelievable offensive team, the Denver Nuggets, one of the best offensive teams in the NBA. Held Denver to eleven points in the first quarter. I believe that's the fewest points the Wolves have ever allowed in a postseason quarter.
Speaker 1: I think you are correct.
Speaker 11: That's what the SI dot Com said.
Speaker 5: And held Denver to a season low thirty four percent from the field. All season long, the Nuggets had not shot that poorly. Now, you could say, well, if they missed shots, yeah, almost always, So that's because you're playing good defense. It's not like they're missing wide open shots. They missed a couple of wide open shots, but they also had contested shots. And I freaking love playoff Jaden. Oh, he's so good when he basically picks up like Jamal Murray just behind half court and says like good luck, buddy, good luck. And sometimes he gets kind of like lazy, cheap fouls, but more often than not, he just annoys the hell out of people like Murray. Yeah, and mostly shuts him down. He played awesome defense, iow was unbelievable. And Rudy just frustrates the crap out a joker yep man. Speaking of gambling, right, the Rudy gamble paid off? Yeah, I thinkure how badly that was ripped at the time. No, again, I could give you fifty examples of gambles that we ripped at the time and they were just as bad as we thought. Yeah, so we don't want to do just revision as history or you know, results oriented discussions here, This Caleb Banks pick is a gamble.
Speaker 11: Rudy was a gamble. I thought it was worth the gamble at the time. It paid off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if this one's worth a gamble at the time, because I don't know anything about Caleb Banks.
Speaker 3: You know what we'll scamble moaning that buffalo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Black Death. Isn't that what they called it?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 1: Uh, hockey, you were all for the Rudy trade.
Speaker 3: Right completely. I know he's got a bad foot, but oh that's the other guy. Okay.
Speaker 5: Jade had twenty points again insane defense. Io had twenty five and most of those were layups. Yeah, because he just is a machine. He drives of the hoop. Denver, apparently, Jade McDaniels is right. Denver can't stop anybody. No, they could not, so man, when the Wolves were going downhill last night, the Denver Nuggets did almost nothing to stop him. No. Aaron Gordon, though for Denver that was huge, got a calf injury. Oh, we don't have to apologize for that.
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 5: The Wolves at one point led by twenty seven points. It looks like they have Denver's number. Let's hope that's the case when Game four is tomorrow seven thirty in Minneapolis, Game five and Denver Monday at nine to thirty.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 5: Rudy on the Joker said, quote, he's the greatest offensive player I've guarded in my whole career. Just trying to enjoy the challenge, Well said Rudy, and Harry will kick an ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three zero three, four zero five eleven hundred.
Speaker 1: Hang on, let's figure this out. Say that again.
Speaker 3: Three zero three, yep, four zero five eleven hundred.
Speaker 1: Why Okay, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't either, I have Denver's not members.
Speaker 1: That's Denver's number. Brilliant.
Speaker 3: You said they had Denver's numbering.
Speaker 1: Is that the number two? Like Denver City Hall, the Denver Nuggets, Oh, balls arena, Yeah, that's brilliant.
Speaker 3: That's my underwear.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's Zach's car. No, mine, the ball center. It's like a lot of us said when this series starts.
Speaker 3: A lot of us said this. Corey, mainly me, say are you.
Speaker 1: Paraphrasing me again? No, I'm paraphrasing me.
Speaker 9: Oh thank god, this team is built to beat Denver in a way, well, the root he bit, the Jade, McDaniels, all those they were put together because at the time when the GM came over here from Denver, he put this team together because at that point, I think they'd won a championship. They were the best team in the West. They were built to beat Denver with height and athleticism, and that's exactly what they have. And they had it when they had Carl and Rudy, but now they have you know, Rudy and Jayden, and they just torment that team. If they don't win this series, it's a damn shame because if they everybody thought maybe they'd come out a little flat last night after all the trash talking they had done by Elephants, Yeah, oh are they okay? And but yeah, they they showed up. The crowd was into it, and they dominated that team from start to finish. All right, Game five tomorrow, seven thirty in Minneapolis.
Speaker 3: Let's go, Yeah, let's let's go.
Speaker 5: The Vikings took Banks with pick eighteen in the first round. He only played three games in twenty twenty five. He just broke his foot in like March. I think, was it the Senior Bowl something like that. So it was something like a month and a half ago broke his foot. Now again the doctors say he's going to be up and running way before the season, but still he's had multiple injuries to this exact foot. I believe he has broken his foot multiple times. So he's six six, he is three twenty seven.
Speaker 2: That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 5: And when I heard him talking about him last night, they were saying, like he he used to be a wide receiver. He was a tight end like pizza when he was when he was younger and thinner, he was super athletic. So now that he's six six, three twenty seven, still has that explosiveness. And again, if you watch his highlights I hadn't until yesterday, he does look like he's kind of freakish when he's healthy. But again, I just think this is the only take to have is they gambled on his health. Now, obviously they are doctors, they know what they're looking for. That doesn't mean they're going to be right long term, because things happen.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 1: Still gambling all our guy.
Speaker 9: Yesterday, Pa, when he sat down in this chair and started talking about who the Vikings were going to take at eighteen he mentioned multiple time home run picks and if you're going to hit home run, you got to swing. And this is exactly that they could have taken McKay lemon. They could have taken Dylan theenom and they would have been safer picks. Maybe those guys will end up being really good players. But if this works out, they took one of the best talent players at one of their biggest needs.
Speaker 5: So I think the question that I asked a PA yesterday about, well, if you're talking safe pick versus home run pick, and you have an interim GM that we don't know whether or not he has a good chance, great chance, or bad chance of being the gym. We don't know if robers and He's going to be the guy or not. Right, is he the kind of guy that's more likely to gamble or not because what.
Speaker 1: Does he have to lose? Nothing?
Speaker 5: And his point PA's come back to that was basically, well, this has always been and is still a collaborative effort that KOC has some say my guess is on a pick like this, Flores has a giant voice saying I could use a kid like this. So I don't know if this necessarily it makes or breaks anything for Rob Razinski, And like I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, they're going to find a GM before this kid ever hits the field. So it's not like Rob's either going to be validated or be proven wrong. They're going to either give him the job or not give him the job way before we know Caleb Banks is a bust or all Hall of Famer, Right, that has nothing to do with whether or not they're going to give Rob the job. Makes sense, Yeah, very good point unless he breaks his foot today. Right, if they're like, like, let's say the rest of the draft goes pretty well for the Vikings on paper, they kind of get the guys that they were targeting, and on Monday, the Vikings are like.
Speaker 1: Ah, that was kind of smooth.
Speaker 13: That one.
Speaker 11: Really well, we should give Rob the job.
Speaker 5: And then he gets a phone call and it's like, well, Caleb was walking down some stairs today. They didn't even trip, just stepped on a step and shattered his foot like Mike TV and a million pieces and he's out for the rest of his career.
Speaker 3: You never stubbed your toe so hard you want to die?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, stubbing your toe is the worst, that's top five. I have a handful of like a barstools downstairs in my basement. No, not barstool sports, just actual Bartick cap And you know how often I accidentally kicked those steel sons of bitches when I don't have shoes on.
Speaker 3: Don't you just want to kill everybody?
Speaker 5: And of course it's my sixty two degree basement.
Speaker 1: Guess who was down there with me? Nobody? Nobody. So I just look around and I'm just amfing myself, like, dude, you stoopid. Yeah, it's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if that's Caleb Banks today, this thing's over. Yeah, it's all over.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 5: You have to guard his foot like David d'covney guarded his hand in Zooland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we put a million dollar insurance thingy on his foot exactly?
Speaker 1: So like if he breaks his foot again, we get three.
Speaker 3: Future first rounders to do that to the anus.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that Spanish matador.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's collecting you're uh yeah, I think you're talking about collecting horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is. I think you're talking about a former Howard Stern guests. I think did that. I think it was one of the ladies that he used to on all the time. Did that?
Speaker 13: Jeez?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: The one that uh was in that five hundred video. Oh yeah, okay, you've seen Tipper Gore yep, correct, Yeah, well said.
Speaker 5: And I did not have a reference to former Vice President Al Gore's wife Tipper Gore on our big go card today, And she's been mentioned. I believe I had Baker's dozen times already. And it's six twenty in the morning.
Speaker 3: Who just happens to be in town for the Wolf's game?
Speaker 12: Oh she is? She can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tipper can't get enough of nas or age. She's sitting in Rosie's seat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well he's in Tuscany. Yeah, he sure is, unless he's gone somewhere else. But I haven't seen him, say a Riva Deercie did Tuscany yet, So my guess is he's still there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love him so much. Yeah, he's the best in the world.
Speaker 5: But he's such a cart to me, so common every year does the mocking the mock draft right where they have thirty two roubs calling and make like sarcastic picks, right, and it's just always the inside jokes. Yeah, I don't know what number it was, but somebody in the twenties called it and said he was so close to drafting chef Jean Carlos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why if I called him, that's exactly what I would have taken.
Speaker 3: That would have been your favorite.
Speaker 1: But I have ever heard that they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really favorite.
Speaker 5: That would have been my first pick as well. Is is I think you know a couple of people took Mark Rosen himself. Yeah, great one Mark Rosen, but Chef Jean Carlow almost was a late first round pick.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 5: I mean the guys you know there he made the greatest meal Rosen's ever had ever had.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that guy retired after it was over because he's like, I guess I've done it. Yeah, can't top this. Good luck getting into Spoon and Stable again. Rosie from America loves my food.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Chef Jean Carlo gets told by Rosie to his face, this is the greatest meal I've ever had. I'm gonna post this picture on Twitter, and Chef Jean Carlo goes to Twitter and he goes, wow, the guy was telling the truth. He just said, this is the greatest meal I've ever had. Man, I'm so proud of myself. And he sat there for twenty four hours. And then the next day when Rosie got to Tuscany and he's like, no, this is the greatest meal I've ever had. John Carlos like, son of a best, you lied to me.
Speaker 1: I'd rather get gord Antally. Wow, your MIC's on. Enough of this cook and I'm going back to Matadoran. Is that how you say it?
Speaker 5: Uh, mister z for a couple of seconds when we come back, because.
Speaker 1: He's got a movie he wants to talk about.
Speaker 5: Then we'll do what really matters after this is the Powers want to join the fan.
Speaker 15: F heading north with the Power Trip at grand View Lodge next week April thirtieth and may first join us Thursday night for fun and prizes, then tune in Friday morning for the live broadcast and initials Game Booker's Day Cafe in dot com Cured grand View.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we got a brand new Viking. We'll go to talking movies in a moment, but quickly. His name's Cable Banks. He's a huge dude, a big old noseguard defensive tackle. He talks about that footage everybody's worried about.
Speaker 1: Taking a one day out of tom You know what I mean.
Speaker 14: I'm getting better, getting healthy so I can go out there.
Speaker 1: And perform when that time comes. So I'm feeling good, feeling great. Just got a CT scan. CT went well. So everything's everything's everything's going for good, going.
Speaker 11: For Let's hope that's the right answer.
Speaker 1: Paul, your hands up hawk. Before we get to mister Z, will you start this song over? Please?
Speaker 3: Are you about to do some acting?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, let's see here. It was all well, thank It was like working with sixty second ten seconds times. Yeah, all right, everybody. We'll thank all the police officers today. One of us, one of us.
Speaker 3: Thanks Frozen. You got any nice tea.
Speaker 4: Sauce?
Speaker 1: What does Caleb do with his money?
Speaker 5: He puts it in the bank. What does Caleb do with his money? Gives it to mister Z, goes to movies. One of us, Caleb banks.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Mister Z joined us every Friday to talk about films, and this week mister Z hung.
Speaker 12: Up on me.
Speaker 11: Yep, call back there he was laughing at the true superstar bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of us.
Speaker 3: Show was over.
Speaker 11: It's one a gurgy favorite bitch.
Speaker 1: Thanks Frozen.
Speaker 16: Yeah, five, just goes one of one of us is the best one of one of us? Hi, mister Z, one of us?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 12: What there we go?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 5: We got him, all right, mister Z. This week in films, it's it's one of your favorite things. Is the gap on Rotten Tomatoes between the critics and the audience score. Because the Michael Jackson movie Michael, which I believe was named by Diana Rassini, uh fort on Rotten Tomatoes ninety six percent audience score. So the critics think it's terrible so far, the fans think it's pretty good.
Speaker 12: Your thoughts, Yeah, well, it's so predictable because I think I don't remember if I talked a little bit about it, but I wanted to see Michael. I was nervous. I wasn't going to like it, and it was. It was charming, and it was entertaining. And it's true, it's not super deep or groundbreaking, which is kind of the main thing that critics don't like about it. But I was entertained. And when we get to the point where you know he's writing Billy Jean and you forget, you're like, if you're a big fan of pop culture, it's almost hard to remember that somebody wrote Billy gen somebody wrote thriller and came up with the video, and it's just fun. It's it's fun to watch somebody create something. It's predictable because two reasons. One is, if you really read a lot of the negative reviews, they say, hey, there's nothing new in here. It's a bit triocally, but it's entertaining, and that's rotten. Of course, rotten Tomatoes, that's a big slam. If it's a C plus, that's a that's not rotten. Where in the old days, Ebert, who is the you know, the king, would have said exactly the same thing. He said, hey, there's nothing new here, but dang, and I was charmed and I enjoyed myself, you know, And but that would be a negative. So Rotten Tomatoes gives it. It wasn't eighteen percent at one point, and it has shaken my head because it's you should the reviewers should have the skill to say it wasn't for me, but I watched it, and I get it. I get there's going to people who like it, not me that they don't. They don't have that skill.
Speaker 5: But anyway, was the performers of the guy that plays Michael was he is transis what?
Speaker 3: Yep? Here he he just finished filming thriller.
Speaker 1: Again nothing new here, No, he was.
Speaker 12: He was good. The dad shoot, I forgot his name. The guy who plays Joe Jackson. Uh, really good jerk. Yeah yeah, yeah he was in it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know who he played.
Speaker 12: Yep, yep, you get it just to do you a bad dude and uh and so yeah, So if you want to go out, and you know, Hollywood is starting to learn that. You know, you you you watch news all week and you're hearing whatever, everything is negative and work is hard and everything's hard, and you get out on a Saturday or whatever. You maybe we don't want to watch more depressing, you know, maybe one time we just want to go out and have some popcorn and enjoy it. And so that's why the that's why it's a ninety six percent from the people, because that's what people kind of like sometimes, to be entertained for a couple hours.
Speaker 3: May I ask, I'm sorry, I don't want it to be a spoiler, but can you tell me at what point in his life does the movie end?
Speaker 12: I mean, it's pretty clear that there's another part coming, because I don't think it's a spoiler or anything. So I'm just gonna say if you don't want to hear. But it's shortly after the Pepsi incident with the hair. All right, there is where we're going and so you know, and that's and so that that's where we're going in so it's pretty clear that there's going to be another part which is probably gonna end up being a little darker, whereas this it's just it's fun to watch them recreate the Jackson five and going to the Apollo and Michael you you forget his voice when he was five, like that singing you know, ABC or whatever is it? You're like, these guys were really good. It was entertaining. But no, nothing new under the sun.
Speaker 11: All right, is this supposed to do well? Oh yeah, this is supposed to be big.
Speaker 12: It's well, it depends, you know, big is And I know I throw a lot of dollars out there and sometimes people the reason I use box suffice dollars. That kind of reflects what the average people. We're looking at seventy to eighty million dollar opening weekend and for you know, a biopic that's pretty good. That's better than the Queen movie or you know, the Elvis movie or whatever. So people have been waiting a long time. Not everybody, but there's a large group of people who've been waiting a long time, but kind of celebrate once we get past kind of the documentaries and all that stuff to just remember. So that's a very good number for that movie if it can do seventy. It did twelve million dollars on Thursday yesterday for opening previously.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. It's interesting because people always like pooh pooh, the idea that you know, seventy million dollars, whether or not it's a good movie or not. What's a bigger determining factor of whether or not there's another edition of the movie made than how much money it made it to the box office. That's really the only number that matters.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, it is, it is, and those numbers, you know, it's true. And it's true also that the numbers are different. You say, well in nineteen seventy tickets because sist. So I don't necessarily use it to compare movies across time and era, but it just kind of shows that how many people want to see the movie rather than whether it's a good movie or not. And and again, when I say good, we have to define good because the critics are defining good by lighting and directing and writing and groundbreaking culture. And people usually define good whether they enjoyed it or not. So we're almost having two different arguments about whether it was quote unquote good.
Speaker 1: So box up.
Speaker 12: This is a good way to show that you can make a great movie. But if nobody wants to see it, who cares?
Speaker 5: All Right, nothing else coming out this weekend, essentially except for Michael.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Give her take?
Speaker 13: Yep?
Speaker 12: Yep, pretty quiet, yep till Double Ware's Proud of two is the next quote unquote big movie after that, So.
Speaker 1: Watching you can't wait? I appreciate it. Mister Z.
Speaker 3: Thanks mans He mentions devil Wor's product, because you know, Meryl Streep was initially the cast to play Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Oh really Yeah, she could do anything, but she didn't want to do back to back movies.
Speaker 3: She was afraid of the part two. Yeah, yeah, just problematic.
Speaker 1: One of us. Yeah, the sexing with Bubbles was not.
Speaker 5: Going to be pretty well, you said bubbles that wait, that's in the second one. Yeah, mister Z said, it gets dark. You know, mister Z said via text yesterday to me, I believe it's May. I think it's next month. Twenty years he will have been on the Power.
Speaker 3: Trip, right, that's crazy nuts. Yea, that is weird.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't even I think I think we might have met him down a block. Ee does that sound right? I can't remember how I think it was.
Speaker 1: I think he just emailed you. I think it was years before we actually met him.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you're probably right.
Speaker 5: I think he just called in for the first handful of years. I don't remember the first time I actually said.
Speaker 3: He couldn't say who he is because his job. He would get in trouble for saying, mister.
Speaker 9: Zsh He's a good dude, nice, great kisser.
Speaker 1: Oh really, what really matters?
Speaker 5: Has brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens Go get Sick from doctor Mark globan Off and doctor David White and OVOI dot com.
Speaker 11: Get lasick from Ovo, Lasik and lens.
Speaker 1: Let's see he just hand the Wolves. We talk doctor bikes. We'll do that again in the next segment. Wolves.
Speaker 5: Game four of the Stars in the Wild is tomorrow at four thirty in Saint Paul.
Speaker 11: The Stars lead that series two games to one.
Speaker 5: So you have both teams playing tomorrow night, the Wild and Stars at four thirty, and then the Wolves and Nuggets at seven thirty. So unless the game goes to overtime or double overtime, won't be an overlap. No, good point, right there we go. Are you going to both?
Speaker 3: Going to both?
Speaker 11: No, it's available, Papa, I'm going to neither.
Speaker 3: You should have seen the text exchange Sauce my head last night.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you were devastated. Well, I said, Pop, we never had this conversation.
Speaker 1: But what really matters is this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you right about that, buddy. Do you know that our newest draft pick, Caleob Banks is a He's not a professional football player. He's a total of three months older than Abigail, Right, that's crazy. He's twenty three years old.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Do you remember when we had Jared Allen on that one time in Sauce we realized that like Jared Allen and Sauce were essentially the same age and.
Speaker 1: Like days apart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Hawk, I believe you famously said, wow, Sauce has done nothing with his life.
Speaker 11: Yeah, right, because comparing the two of them.
Speaker 5: But think about this, you just said, Caleb Banks and your daughter are about the same age.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she has zero career tackle for losses zero yeah, zero.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you that much better feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah. How many times has she shattered her foot?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 1: Zero?
Speaker 3: I haven't talked to her today, but I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Caleb Banks, yeah, twenty three years old, went to Louisville for two years, then went to Florida, grew up in Michigan.
Speaker 11: He's one of us then.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: On social media yesterday he was saying that the Caines catered his draft party.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Yep?
Speaker 11: I believe my wife thinks I paid for it, or that I got it for him for free.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Like I think a lot of the guys in the first round had like Cain's hats on? Did you provide?
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 1: Think about that?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 5: Their wives believe we get Canes for free for life, so they now Caleb Banks and I are basically the same person.
Speaker 1: Although I've never broken.
Speaker 9: On it's almost graduation party season. I know the check books out.
Speaker 3: And you know it pisses me out. Mel Kuiper was pissed because he heard Canes was at Banks's at his party, and he's like, of course he's got a cane. He breaks his feet all the time. Yeah, I'm like, would you please Mel go home?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love Mel.
Speaker 9: Kuiper should be in the NFL Hall of Fame. The NFL draft isn't what it is without it. You're right about when he first had all that information, they laughed at him, and we're like, no one would ever care about all this information.
Speaker 1: Yep, he wrote. Here's what he.
Speaker 9: Wrote about Kaylea Banks. Yeah, big time reach for me. Banks was number sixty two on my board, the biggest stretch of the night. Sure there's a reasonably this could work out for the Vikings. But Banks can stop running backs in their tracks. He gets enough interior push to be a factor in the pass rush. He moves well for six foot six, three hundred and twenty seven pounds, but he's been dealing with a foot injury for a while and he had surgery at the combine. A lot of risk here even if Banks is healthy, And is a lot of risk here even if Banks health. But this is even if Banks healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, reading's not easy.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't for me. What is this your twitter?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Nine hours ago you tweeted if Caleb Banks is healthy he's in all pro talent. If he isn't, that's a massive reach, no joke. He may have been there at forty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was wrong about that. He would not have been there at forty nine.
Speaker 3: You know what I've always thought about and I have I have always thought this, and you guys tell me if you think I'm wrong. Like mel kiper, I agree with you. Like what he did for the draft when I mean it's it's it's exciting fun. But if he was really good at his job, wouldn't some NFL team pay him billions of dollars to come in and leave their draft room?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a good question. Yep. I think you are correct because.
Speaker 3: I don't think he probably makes a lot of money doing one day a year.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, I bet he makes a ton of money.
Speaker 3: Not compared to what they would pay him to work for me.
Speaker 9: But I think at some point in his life, ESPN plus It's not or whatever it was before ESPN Insider was basically something you had to pay, you paid for so you could get all of his mock drafts right, And I would bet he got a.
Speaker 1: Little bit a piece of that. I mean, I bet he's made millions.
Speaker 5: Of dollars in his life, good millions? Yeah, all right, more of what really matters. When we come back, Marnie should be hearing about thirty or forty minutes. We'll play initials at eight fifteen. Daniel and Taylor from A Love Is Blind season eight we'll be here. And I guess Daniel's a big fan of this show, so maybe maybe he has hot sports takes.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe she's a big fan.
Speaker 11: And we might have a guest phone call about seven fifty.
Speaker 5: I can't wait, who is it? No one is more excited about Taylor and Daniel being on the show today than Tommy. Also, yeah, he is so bummed that he can't be here, but he wants to call him literally just to say hi to him because he.
Speaker 1: Can't believe they're on the show.
Speaker 5: And I cannot wait for even if it's a two minute phone call, to see what Tommy whips up. What's maybe a poor choice of words. No, where he normally whips up more of what really matters? After this, I saw the fan.
Speaker 3: Nice job, body.
Speaker 1: God, that was hot nonsense.
Speaker 3: CAF fan.
Speaker 15: Welcome some great shows to Mystic Lake Amphitheater. The legendary Bob Dylan will be there July sixth, Motley Crue on August twenty first, and Tan the Doobie Brothers in August twenty seventh. All the details on all of our upcoming shows on the CONCERTPAGEKFA dot com here calendar.
Speaker 1: Oh that lady felt.
Speaker 5: She's excited for the calendar, the concert calendar. We welcome them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ko is very excited.
Speaker 1: I'm going to banks. We use the you know, the extent of the process that we can.
Speaker 14: We feel very strongly about not only Caleb, but you know how we've evaluated, you know, all the prospects in the draft from a medical standpoint. It is important that uh, you know, we expect Caleb to have a big time impact in twenty twenty six and beyond, and we wanted to feel good that.
Speaker 9: Live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, time will tell.
Speaker 9: I think you gotta trust him in this sense, because they didn't wing that. They weren't like, oh, that guy's feet problem, will take him right. They've put a lot of effort into him. I think Alex Lewis's article on the Athletic dot Com is out is an outstanding breakdown of how they got to this, uh this to how they got to picking Caleb Banks, and now they've done a lot of duel due diligence on him. They sent their defensive line coach down there to meet with him, so they aren't winging.
Speaker 5: It didn't matter if they took Dylan Thieneman or Mackay Lemon or Dusty Moore or Caleb Banks. Right, this is an inexact science and they can do all the due diligence in the world, right They if he was one hundred percent healthy and never had a foot problem, they could still be wrong. If he has a history of foot problems like he does, and they still do everything medically to make sure that it looks like he's.
Speaker 11: Going to heal up and he's to be fine, they still might be wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or they could be right. It's almost like we don't know yet. Yeah, it's like we don't know correct. But I would say this mark this down. Friday, April twenty fourth, twenty twenty six, at six fifty one in the morning.
Speaker 1: My name is Corey.
Speaker 11: You heard it here first.
Speaker 5: I think there's a really good chance that Caleb Banks is healthy and has an unbelievable career with the Vikings. But I wouldn't be surprised if the injuries limit his career arc So just remember.
Speaker 11: That I said that when when I'm right, what time? What time did I say it? Or what time do you want me?
Speaker 1: What time did you say it? Like six fifty one?
Speaker 3: Incredible?
Speaker 5: Woll you got it covered, man, I just want people to remember that I say things. It's all I have in this life. No, I uh, seemingly, I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: I didn't think of this until I got an email from a listener.
Speaker 5: Right now, could you go back to Corey on the camera please, I'm gonna be self conscious about something for the rest of my life.
Speaker 12: No, not you.
Speaker 3: The iHeart logo behind you looks like a butthole with butt cheeks. I mean it just does. It looks like a butthole and a big slab set of slabs, and maybe a little ding dong there too. It looks like a sexual thing going on behind you on the screens.
Speaker 11: You don't ever need to take a rarshack test. I think you just passed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we know.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, cutter.
Speaker 5: Sure, let's do more of what really matters, scores and stats around the world of sports.
Speaker 1: And in between.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, they're they're up to date.
Speaker 3: You gotta get some reference.
Speaker 1: That's brilliant thing. Okay, Look if you.
Speaker 5: Were listening to a segment ago when we were talking to mister Z and we were talking about the movie Michael, and I said, Diana was Sidi must have named this movie.
Speaker 3: How do you get it?
Speaker 1: And you were like, I don't get that joke.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 5: This thing continues to spiral out of control. Just when you thought, all right, there's like the owner's meetings and stuff, and there's people in it Arizona. Maybe maybe maybe Diana Recidi and Mike We're Able are telling the truth. It was a whole bunch of people hanging out. Maybe those photos are just putting them in a bad light. Well, now every photo that's come out since makes you look.
Speaker 11: Worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 1: And of course she's like, I'm resigning. I don't need a deal with an investigation, and he's like, I need help. I'm going to counseling.
Speaker 5: The big bombshell yesterday is there are photos from twenty twenty of them looking very cozy together in a bar in March eleventh of twenty twenty at a New York City bar.
Speaker 3: It was three eleven days.
Speaker 1: It was three eleven day. They were celebrating.
Speaker 5: All of us should have been celebrating three eleven Day twenty twenty. I probably was not with an NFL reporter, but I'm not an NFL coach. However, everybody on social media pointed out the timeline is terrifying because if they have been hooking up for six plus years, she has a son born after that named Michael, and I believe there was a post or a tweet like after her son was born, something about wanting to name it after who knows, not after Rabel, but just like so people are going, can you imagine what if this kid was truly named after Mike Rabel? And also, Diana Versini's husband looks a little bit like Mike Rabel, which means the kid does.
Speaker 1: So now everybody's like, please, Mari Povich, would you get some DNA samples from both?
Speaker 5: Can we prove that this might be Mike Rabel's kid and she literally named him after the dad?
Speaker 1: This is nuts, nuts, it's insane.
Speaker 5: Well, can you imagine if Diana Verssini's oldest son was named Rabel Russini? Yeah, that would be insane. That's husband oh, man, the kid's name is Michael, as in Mike Rabel.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, after finding out that new story broke.
Speaker 1: This is not my day.
Speaker 5: Oh let's say, let's say zero percent of that is accurate in terms of the naming the kid after Michael. Right, let's say the Yeah, they get pregnant and Rabel.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 11: Rasini's Husband's like, hey, my grandfather's name was Michael.
Speaker 5: The name Michael means a lot to me. What if we name the first kid Michael. What if Diana's like, this sucks, I'm sleeping with a guy named Michael. I'm always gonna, you know, connect the two that I was sleeping with Michael, even though you named it after your grand what you just got to go?
Speaker 1: Is there any other family member we can name this kid after? For Don, did you have a childhood dog that you like? Can we name him scrappy Muppet?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Do you know? The kid's full name is Michael Childress Saban no first names?
Speaker 1: Wow, Bred.
Speaker 5: There were people there were people saying that, yeah, sure, her firstborn son is Michael Rassini. The second one is Sean McVay Racini. Because I believe there's some Sean McVay rumors from like Washington as well. With her, we got to check out all of her kids names. At this point, she's having a couple of terrible.
Speaker 3: But I'm afraid it's too far. I'm gonna I'm gonna just.
Speaker 1: Tell us, Can I tell you? Okay? Yeah, I wouldn't say that one.
Speaker 9: No, No, I wouldn't say that. No, Misre's my name is Mike jokes all right, hand Han, I screwed that up, Peter, I screwed that up.
Speaker 5: Almost everything I just said it is wrong because apparently her first son is not named Michael. According to people texting him, it's a Rosen Rascini. Yeah, so it's not Michael Delicious.
Speaker 1: It's best I've ever had. Thank you, Chef Carlo.
Speaker 9: How did not how did everybody yesterday during mocking the mock draft not just take him every two selections?
Speaker 1: Chef Jean Carlos? So good? Okay. What really matters though, is this.
Speaker 3: We have a listener down in the studio waiting to come in. All right, we'll be right down to get your buddy as my turn. You said, right, sorry, I was dealing with the microphone being on me getting fired. Did you know that the average piggy has sixteen percent body fat, which is much leaner than most people.
Speaker 1: So pigs are ripped compared to humans. Damn wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 11: So is the bacon the ripped part or the fatty part?
Speaker 3: I bet it's the ripped part. I don't think it. I mean bacon, a fat.
Speaker 5: Well, whatever it is, I don't care. It's unbelievable. Yeah, bacon's a ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bacon is good. Probably got good takes, Yeah, we do. I love bacon.
Speaker 11: Those are hot bacon takes. Yeah, bacon both approved of the concept of bacon.
Speaker 1: You eat microwave bacon.
Speaker 5: I eat all kinds of bacon, but the most consistent bacon I eat is the stuff from Costco, which is microwave bacon.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 3: Remember that dog that bacon in that commercial? It's ally went in the whole wide world was bacon. Yeah, they were giving him bacon strips. He's like, eat me, give me some real bacon.
Speaker 5: Eat me, he said, Hey, Sauce, yes, sir, I know. We had a draft last night. The Wolves won last night. A lot of cool things going on.
Speaker 1: Spinning the wheel of time. This is baseball trivia, just for you.
Speaker 5: Because Chris has no chance, and honestly, Zach has no chance, and I would have had no chance. But you have a ten percent chance unless you read it. If you read this, you have one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Rassini have a chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does does Bill BELICHICKI have a chance.
Speaker 5: The Brewers, I guess, faced Taric School yesterday. Yeah, they are scheduled to trek. I don't know how to say it isn't a Taric school. Oh you can see either way.
Speaker 3: Oh no, his reel first name is Shelton. What Shelton Rassini?
Speaker 11: Oh jeez, we just can't catch a break around here.
Speaker 3: Jacques Lamier Racini, all these kids.
Speaker 5: There's no doubt it's his kid. Yeah, he's one hundred and five. Somebody moved the buck through the zone, if you know what I mean. The Brewers are gonna make semi.
Speaker 1: History like the press box. Let's see what you did?
Speaker 5: Uh? They are taking on the Pirates tonight, sauce. Yes, the Brewers would be just the second team ever to do what in consecutive games.
Speaker 11: Because of who they're playing. Yeah, that's a huge hint.
Speaker 9: Would it be a is it a cy young bit? They'd be the first team that would play the cy Young winners of each league back to back.
Speaker 5: Just the second team ever to face the reigning cy Young Award winners in consecutive games.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: No, when you think about it, right, because interleague play goes back to the what nineties?
Speaker 1: Is that when we started interleague play? I mean they stopped it for a while, though they didn't always do it.
Speaker 11: But let's just say thirty years of interleague play give or take right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to have the two.
Speaker 5: Reigning cy Young Award winners, those teams have to play you back to back series, and you have to have one end the series in the next one start the next series. So I guess this is just a scheduling stat The crazy thing is it happened last year. It was the first time it's ever happened. Boston faced Scooble and Chris Sayle in back to back games, and now it's gonna happen this year too.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 11: Like I said, worthless baseball staff, but baseball people like staff.
Speaker 1: You weren't kidding.
Speaker 9: Inter League play in Major League Baseball began June twelfth, ninety seven, according to Gooles thirty.
Speaker 1: That might be wrong, but that sounds right. The News is Next.
Speaker 5: Marty Gellner in Like twenty minutes Power Trim Morney Show fan I'm
Speaker 3: S Roll Sweat from the summer Shaller plays Just Candles for the Club Lost Pap