Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while Friends.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros In Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst, and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you. Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.
Speaker 4: Gone to you.
Speaker 2: Petrosay and Money second hour, four hour show Tomorrow, Flex Alert Wednesday, Flex Alert two to four shows. But you know four hours today.
Speaker 3: You mentioned the squares thing. Yeah, I walked into the Super Bowl party.
Speaker 2: I had a squares thing.
Speaker 3: Renzo Chaconi's house, and they had a squares thing and they said, and I said, I don't know how that works, and I walked away.
Speaker 2: Is it? It seems really hard? You know, I feel like, after nearly a half century on this great earth, and a man who played football and comes from a football family. But I don't know how that works. Yeah, you just put your initials in some squares and then you draw the numbers, and if the numbers line up, you win money the score of the game. Yeah, so it's zero to nine on a vertical access zero to nine and a horizontal access. You've lost me. One team is Seattle, one team is the Patriots.
Speaker 3: And then, you know, I think I was dismissive to the people I was with us, like, I don't know it works.
Speaker 2: I just put your squares and we'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Are you like a football guy? And I was like, I guess we had a real football guy coach geron On in our first out.
Speaker 2: And time Louis South hold on him or.
Speaker 3: Tease is going to join us in the five o'clock hours, So we're gonna talk to two. Sam Darnold coaches him or Teas is the coach at San Clemente. Let's go Triton's. We've had a lot of Triton talk here on the show in the last for decades.
Speaker 2: You're right, Triton talk for decades.
Speaker 3: You're right about that. Ever since that giant quarterback from Utah who couldn't walk after he was beaten to a pulp came from San Clemente. So that's what we got going on. We've got great sports talk content. We got great sports talk David Vassay, he's got Dodger talk tonight. The lines are open. I really hope Isabel, I hope Asa Bell gets through to open up the lines because Vassa said he's all alone tonight, all alone in his time of.
Speaker 2: Me seven to eight. He's leaving this week. Pitchers. Catchers report on Friday. Dave's going to be out in Arizona for the immediate and foreseeable future. Season doesn't start till the end of March Freeway Series.
Speaker 3: So when you're coming home, dat, I don't know when, but we'll get together then, son, you know, we'll have a good time then. And the cheeseburger kesseole with Will Smith. I've told his wife about your ass. It's time for the day word of the day, his words.
Speaker 2: The word of the day.
Speaker 3: Today's word of the day is basketball conflict.
Speaker 2: Matt.
Speaker 3: We've been covering basketball conflict in twenty twenty six for weeks. Started out with the awesome fistfight between a Quinas and a red clad Englewood Sentinels team in beautiful San Bernardino.
Speaker 2: All right, everything's call him downe Oh, he just punched a guy.
Speaker 3: Then we had the coach being handcuffed and let off in Tuskegee versus Morehouse. Now we take it well. And then we had Lebron James acting acting like he was. He was capping for his boo. I'm sorry, Draymond for his boot. That's right, cap for his boo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Draymond was playing like a real a hole.
Speaker 3: And then Lebron came in and tried to protect Draymond because Draymond tries to protect him because Lebron's really not a.
Speaker 2: Teammate, He's a member of the Lebrons.
Speaker 3: That more basketball conflict. But let's take it to the highest levels of the blue blooded basketball conflict. Matt Chapel Hill, North Carolina come on to raise up. They knocked off Duke on a last second three pointer inside the Dean Dome, and the denis that's what they call the the Deanies unleashed their wienies onto the court. All the North Carolina Tar Hill fans, not Carlos Boozer, who was there watching his son who plays for Duke with his big black strap on beard. But everybody else rushed the court and they had to clear the court.
Speaker 2: I mean, you thought Brian Williams shoe polished his beard. It's so unnatural with Carlos, it.
Speaker 3: Makes Ryan Day look like Ernest Hemingway. Seriously, it is that black, that black of a beard, like not not the deepest darkest black hole on Earth is a.
Speaker 2: Dark Oh, it's like that paint that that dude patented. It's unbelievable, darkest black you've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Uh, they had to clear the court because they had to put point four second, point oh four seconds back on. Duke couldn't get a shot off, game over, and North Carolina's fans stormed the court again. Now here comes the conflict. Duke head coach, the Jewish Jordan john Shire, after the game did not lament the fact that his team lost a nine point lead in three minutes, but instead was unfortunate, talked about how people on his side got socked in the faith.
Speaker 4: I got staff members, they got points in the face, my family pushing people away, trying to help not get trample. And that's not what this game is about. And you give them all the credit in the world. It's not about the game. But obviously that was a scary ending and that this this rivalry is not about that.
Speaker 3: Immediately after John Shire left the podium, Bubba Cunningham, the a d at North Carolina, scampered up to the DAIS, took the mic and said this, Hey, just.
Speaker 5: Very quickly, I was here for Coach Shire, and I apologized to coach before he came in here. Rivalry games are tremendous, court stormy, as he mentioned, absolutely fabulous, and it's really tough, and I feel for our events staff when they rushed the court. I mean a number of people got knocked over. But then we had to clear the court again. And so when we mely have something like just rushing the court and the game is over, we do have a line by the benches to get people off safely. So again I apologize to coach his family, and obviously if somebody got injured, that's just really really disappointing. But we'll do the best we can to make sure that doesn't happen. But again I apologies to do for that.
Speaker 2: Just nice straightforward hey man, glassy Baba. Yeah, they rushed it twice. My dad.
Speaker 3: The big story would have been the three pointer to win. And then the big story became, well they rushed the court and sock face two thousand and then the big story came, well they rushed the court twice and sock face two thousand and then the story became John Shire says multiple members of his staff got punch in the faith.
Speaker 4: I got staff members, they got points in the face.
Speaker 3: And then my family got trampled. Obviously they could have hidden in Carlos Boozer's beard, which is there.
Speaker 4: This rivalry is not about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh didn't punch in the face. But the real story here was that the guy Bubba Cunningham hired to be the head football coach at North Carolina University one Hall of Fame snubbed Bill Belichick was with his young girlfriend who we thought they broke up, erroneous report that they broke up, and Jordan Hudson was wearing an Orchids of Asia T shirt, which is the Asian wack house in which Robert Kraft was.
Speaker 2: To in Florida.
Speaker 3: Went to in Florida, Orlando City. Yeah, and uh he flew there. He stopped there to get rubbed down. AFC championship game in Kansas City. But before I get there, Yeah, plains just got it's got a refuel. I mean, that's a lot must be in Orlando to get to Kansas City from He used to be Salana, Kansas where people stop and now we stop at Orlando.
Speaker 2: We get all the way down.
Speaker 3: Uh. It's very interesting because I mean that's a lot in Chapel Hill for one two hour span.
Speaker 2: Crazy duke game.
Speaker 3: Jay bellis washing balls because it's Duke North Carolina wins double court storming Orchards of Asia.
Speaker 2: What is Belichick say? Yeah? Where are that? I like that shirt?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Nice? After that guy he didn't get into the Hall of Fame either. I'm gonna lay it down on the massage table when we got home, you know, talking about spy, how about going to the whack house. You guys remember when Bill Belichick was the sympathetic figure in all this. I think he still is, is he? I think so? Jimmy Johnson like didn't go to the Hall of Fame, you know, party time.
Speaker 3: The sympathetic figure is Carlos Boozer, who thinks he has to strap on a beard.
Speaker 2: To go into public.
Speaker 4: This rivalry is.
Speaker 3: Or whoever got punched in the face multiple coaches. It feels like the rivalry is about getting socked in the face.
Speaker 2: Did you get punched in the face as well?
Speaker 3: I apologize for the affront to your facial features, sir, hey, just.
Speaker 5: Very quickly, just the coach Shire and I apologize to coach before you kick.
Speaker 2: I apologize the coach, not you, Not you, Robert Kraft, you dirty old man. I had my My eyes were fixed upon a young debutone who was adoring and you should have been a missus that I.
Speaker 3: Had to decipher in a moment. The best is as a girl rubbing a guy's back on the picture. What a day at North carol. We don't even get out to North Carolina, and we talked to James Worthy every week from Gastonia.
Speaker 2: All right, it is time. Well, maybe we'll pass Worthy about that big day in North Carolina. Day number the day is eighteen. This year, February eighteenth will be ash Wednesday. It will be the start of Lent. And you know what that means. Many people give something up for Lent. Well, and Ojeron's coming on the King of Mardi Gras. People stop eating meat. He gives up shrimp every every fish is okay you Some say shrimp you can eat. Others say no, just straight fish. Cannot have shell fish, only fish. But hey to eat his own, however you choose.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm gonna go I'm a priest and I'm gonna tell you this right now. I'm gonna take it one step further. Trip is not okay. You can't has scrips. You can't have no oysters.
Speaker 2: Soy you crazy? You can't have grab Fridays. Everyone's got to sort stuff out, and maybe you're in a bind, and you gotta figure out what fast food joints are going to adapt. They're going to cash in with fish on Fridays. McDonald's of course, has the filet of fish. It can't be it can't be compromised. No, BK's got the big fish.
Speaker 3: The big fish is not the that's like the Fred and Rodney fishing trip of fish.
Speaker 2: Popeyes has got the crispy Flounder's cool because they're from New Orleans. They know the fish. Wendy's has got the crispy panco fish sandal at bish. I know nothing about fish. Now. This is a first for me. Color me clueless and chronic. Taco I had never heard of the panco right, yeah, and Arby's has got a fish sandwich as well. They have the meats. But if you only got the meats, you got to adapt. And now we got the fish. But hard to pull off all of them. Right across the street, pee.
Speaker 6: You're looking poor a place to eat with pencil family. Some serve burgers, some serve hot dogs. No one can agree. Say we're around together now with hamburgers and hot dogs. No more need to look around hamberge now coloring so together now?
Speaker 2: God, I love it. And listen. I don't know if this makes the number of the day if it's not titled what it's titled, But Wiener Schnitzel during the Lenten season busts out fish and chips two piece six fifty nine, four piece eleven ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Why are you shaking your hand? Why are you skinning up your face? Tim? It's hard to mess up fish and chips like the whole world in Britain, that's all they may do.
Speaker 2: But for four ninety nine, what do we get? Sea dog?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 2: It is called the sea dog and it is a hot dog bun with a giant piece of bread and cod. We got a four hour show this Friday. Yes, yeah, And it's an American slice of American cheese with tartar sauce. You gotta have the sea dog. I'll be taking three sea dogs. Please. It's a seed dog.
Speaker 3: Will you eat the sea dog cakes?
Speaker 2: Yes? What cheese? I will. It's gotta understand. The cheese is not sprinkled on top. It is not laid inside the bun, but like a napkin over the forearm of a high end waiter at a fancy steakhouse. It is draped over the outside of that hot dog bud. Beautiful. The sea Dog is here now four ninety nine in Los Angeles at your local Wienerschnitzel for a limited time. Are we doing it Friday or are we waiting till Lantern? I mean, I guess do we wait until land? I don't know. I got to check the Greek calendar. I think they line up this year, don't they? Or was it last year they lined up? Not sure this year or last year. I believe it lines up the old lunar calendar. You can check it.
Speaker 3: I will eat that seed dog. I will eat the sea dog before I eat the McRib and the fact that it's right across the streets. Immediately can go there and get a beer while we eat the sea dog. Because this Wiener Schnitzel and Burbank has got beer, no beer to go, which is why it is always packed at lunch because people that get lunch. I'm just gonna go to the Wiener Schnitzeil, grab a couple dogs, and next thing you know, I got a couple of beers, little two beer lunch going. Say you go to Witzel lunch, you come back, you're a different lady.
Speaker 2: I don't know why to those.
Speaker 7: The best fish comes from the waters of Alaska. That's why we brought back our fish and chips and the sea dog made with delicious Alaskan pollen, Wienernitzel, American food.
Speaker 2: I'm into this se dough. I'm in my mistake, I said cod. It's Alaskan polyck, delicious seed dough.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're good, next time you promote something, make sure you get it.
Speaker 2: Reple check you careful saying stuff that's not right, Ronnie. This is the song of the Day.
Speaker 8: To Rome is the title of today's Song of the Day from Austin, Texas Singers. Songwriter and musician Shaky Graves because we're shaken off that Super Bowl hangover. At least some of us are on an ebo horse Monday, where the Petrosen Money Show is built to roam the wide open free landscapes of great sports Talk with a full four hours they radio programming for your general satisfaction, where the goal is to get us to your our good friend David Vass and your good friend David Vass. We'll be sliding in with a pre spring training edition of Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: It's coming up at seven o'clock. Thank you right, we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: We're some lighter fair from Super Bowl Sunday. Timy Ortiz, the head coach at San Clemente, will join us at the five o'clock hour. It's not I'm a horse Monday on Ampi Seola.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadakis, Mat Money Smith, this is Petro send Money on demand.
Speaker 2: Still to come him. You Ortiz, head coach at San clement You gonna join us coached Sam Darnold while he was down there for the Tritons in high school. David Vasse will join us next hour as well. Pitchers and catchers report on Friday. Dave will be out there. Get you ready for back to back defending World Series champion Dodgers Baseball Here on a five seventy. He's had a heck of a Yeah, I really been celebrated on late night talk shows by celebrities. He's visited celebrity homes to do Dodger talk court side at Laker games, Disneyland, Universal Studios. Pretty cool guy. The Polar Plunge with mill Will Smith. I believe he's speaking at Syracuse University tomorrow. Only the best of the best speak at Syracuse. All right, Matt, what you've been waiting for? What have I been waiting for?
Speaker 3: A detailed breakdown of how the left tackle let the Patriots down?
Speaker 2: No, Will Campbell in those short arms. Oh, the guy from LSU and his t Rex arms. You knew it was coming. Well, yeah, you were at the combine. Now you told us all about it. Tater's on arms. No, it's time for one of the headlines. Come on. Should the headline be today Sports? That's all we think about. Here's the Yetherow story nobody's talking about. You know, I'm not a racist. He's a bad headline. What are the headlines.
Speaker 3: At the Super Bowl? Star studded like always, But who really cares?
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: The most important thing that happened is this. It's come to fruition. It's not just a rummer anymore. Kim Kardashian forty five years old, four foot eleven, showed up with Lewis Hamilton five foot one, forty one years old Halton famed Ferrari F one driver.
Speaker 2: I don't appreciate you saying five foot one, you know, considered be tall than five foot one.
Speaker 3: Looked like she was a lot bigger than you. She's pretty small, she's told to see. The two were in a suite. Kendall Jenner was also there. Matt who I forgot dated Lewis Hamilton in twenty fifteen?
Speaker 2: She did, yeah, Halton in what year? Twenty fifteen? The held was she in twenty fifteen? Young like fifteen, not that young?
Speaker 3: She was dating them? She was dating anyway. He's dated both of them, both sisters. Kendall that's weird and Kim even weirder. They're sitting there and there's a picture of them sitting there and Kendall's dancing yeah, and Kendall's dancing behind them to another ex bad Buddy doing a halftime show on a field of grass.
Speaker 2: Their engagement in relationships is completely different than our. They just view it differently than the week.
Speaker 3: It was also alleged by the Page six lip readers Matt, that Lewis and Kim were discussing introducing her to his mother and that you will meet her soon, you to meet me mom. I believe it was more like, why haven't I met your mother yet? And he was like pulling dear to him, you know, like, hey, you know how Kendall things.
Speaker 2: She was like nineteen when I introduced to the mom, and mom was like, juss, are you mentoring this young lady for haw school? Putting me bits in us?
Speaker 3: And to be honest, Matt, I totally forgot or didn't know that Kendall Jenner and Sir Lewis dated when we were talking about this the other day, when Kim Kardashian and Lewis Hamilton were linked together across the pond, she was nineteen and now they're all the way over here having a love She's four years his senior, taking their love affair to Great America and Santa Clara. Now, when you look at Kendall Jenner and her past she has quite a roster. Yeah, like not just bad Bunny, well, not just that, but a whole basketball team. Ben Simmons at point guard, Jordan Clarkson at shooting guard, Devin Booker at small forward. And they're not together anymore. They are, none of them are. She's not with anybody? Oh, Kuzma she dated and that's a power forward. And Blake Griffin at center. Wait an undercover squad. Look at that now, Matt Lewis Hamilton. I looked up his roster. Now, maybe he's gay, but he has cut a wide swath of chicks as well. Among them, and there's a bunch of others that I didn't mention, but considerably old. One of them is the splotchy uh oh, the one that's with Kuzma, right, Tigo Vinalaigo Lewis Hamilton's roster. Are you ready, Matt Well, I know it already. Among others Mkole Scherzinger from the pussy Cat Dolls.
Speaker 2: And Okayigi hadib Okay, supermodel Rihanna, very famous, Andrew Biden's former girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Rita Aura, Sophia Richie are these like uh Sophia Richie Loto Richie's daughter Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that one. Shakira, definitely know that one. That's a good couple. She's very small, like he is. Sophia Vergata, I remember that, older than him. And now Kim Carr, Well you know Ergara and Kardashian. I think you would say shop in the same aisle. Why, well they're both stacked up top, stacked on the behind. But she's not eleven. No, he's got to be taller than that. Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I just Matt, my concern is what your concern was when we first debuted this relationship on air.
Speaker 2: She's gonna swallow him up. Yeah, what does this do for Ferrari in twenty twenty six? It's not good.
Speaker 3: No, this can't be good. So he's not good for Ferrari. They will not play the Italian national anthem at Marinello on the bells, No, they will not. I wonder if the younger sister is a little concerned. Ten years ago that guy had a run with me, Candall Jenner. I was nineteen. Kendall Jenner was nineteen when old asked Lewis Hamilton.
Speaker 2: Well he was thirty one. Yeah, he also aged ten years. Yes, that's true. This is the way it worked. You're not just a dirty old band the whole time. It's a teenager. It's one thing if she's twenty.
Speaker 3: In other super Bowl relationship news, Matt Stefan Diggs and Cardi B. Who I believe he's impregnated no less than six women.
Speaker 2: This year, including Cardi B. Correct, she has been impregnant.
Speaker 3: Apparently they broke up during the super Bowl at halftime, and neither of them attended the one and a half million dollars super Bowl Pilot post party that they threw, So it's kind of like Great Gatsby. They did not attend the party that they threw. He is going to be arrested.
Speaker 2: Party B was on the field in that group of famous folks. Correct with Uh, they broke up at halftime allegedly, How does that happen? It's halftime, he's playing a game, I guess because the halftime is so long over between us. I have you seen these extra five minutes to tell you that it's just not working. I've fallen in love with one of the plants on the field. I will raise our child. We struck up a conversation while waiting for Bad Bunny. Now listen Mormon.
Speaker 3: Diggs has been very amorous over the years, and some would say he would f a potted plant, but I don't think he left his baby's mom for a pot potted plant. I like the fact that neither of them attended a party there that cost them a million and a half dollars. If you have a million and a half dollars to throw away and not show up at the party, you're living at a different level, no doubt, you're living on the Hey. If Lewis Hamilton and and bad buddy and I'm standing right here with my sister in the yeah, that's I mean, it's a different world, as they say, Matt than where you come from. So that is really what happened. Yes, the left tackle for the Patriots, Campbell gave up a lot of pressures and sacks, but also the real action was in the crowd between Lewis Hamilton and Kim Card riveting conversation between two rocket scientists. Kim Kardashian recently failed the bar Lewis Hamilton a lifetime of KRT racing.
Speaker 2: It's one thing to kind of just travel in the same peer group, but to have it be your sisters only a celebrity years old. Only a celebrity can understand what a celebrity are. Our dating pool is limited because we are such gigantic Internet.
Speaker 3: You would think there's really billions of people in the world for you to date, but there's not. You have to narrow it down to life super super super a list this c aa ross right. You know, it's almost like it's a set menu. It could never be that movie Nodding Hill with with Hugh Gray and Julia Roberts, where he's a lowly bookstore owner with charming British friends and this big mouthed actress just rolls in there and next thing you know, they're together. They're together and she's pregnant and Hill that that is never gonna happen because stars don't date normies, No, unless you're Lana del Rey and your husband is a gator hunter.
Speaker 2: Even Serena Williams with that fat white dude. He's a big time director. So yeah, let that be the moral to the story. Serena Williams looks really weird now, Oh, is that right? She's lost, Like she just looks like a big gong head ro dot co oh, because she's on the GLP one. Yeah, but it's like it's it's like Michael Irvin even worse. Interesting and we'll be.
Speaker 3: Back with more petres and money on Amphi seventy la sports some reaction. You might think you had a rough super Bowl if you're Tim Kate's drinking wine alone. But imagine throwing a million and a half other super party bull party in a fight and not showing up. That's a rougher super like you put aside your differences for just eight more hours. Let me go get some of this million and a half dollar party action.
Speaker 2: How do you recover? Though?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: How do you know?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna I'm just gonna eat that party. And you would think that one of them would have been the Alpha and been like, fit, I'm going, you don't want to go, They'll go, yeah, I'm going.
Speaker 3: The Alpha probably lost the super Bowl, right, and impregnated eight women on the way and has to go to court tomorrow for choking his cookout right chef.
Speaker 2: Sorry, and then he's got to curate that outfit. I like the word the outfit on the way in and curate the euphant on the way out. I like the world a lot better when wide receivers didn't have chefs. John Taylor and Jerry Rice are sitting there eating sea dogs and jerky. We'll be back with more. Bencher, somebody on hand. Find seventy LA Sports onto that trusting money. We already gave him away today, but we'll have more of the rest of the week. Castro Rising Stars, the Los Angeles NBA All Star twenty twenty six events schedule has arrived. It is this weekend Castro Rising Stars, Ruffles All Stars, Celebrity Game, NBA Crossover, NBA HBCU Classic presented by AT and T four Events one Epic Hoops Weekend. You can get tickets for them all or each right now at NBA events dot Com. Gave away our tickets today to the early people, and we'll have more of the rest of the week. All right, Matt, we will move forward.
Speaker 4: The secret text us a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: We make it easy.
Speaker 3: Now listen, We're going to have a conversation all of us. Whatever goverments, I don't want people to act like a jerkface, a lazy jerkface.
Speaker 2: It's such a lot. I heard George.
Speaker 3: Sedano call one of his co hosts today a lazy he really meant it too, A lazy jerk face, and they were mad at each other over whether or not the Rams choked or were just beaten by the Seahawks. Listen, I won't have you say that. I'm a big supporter of the Rams, okay, and I don't want you to say that. I know you're involved with the Chargers, part of the Ramley.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 2: That's so lazy for you to say that you're a lazy jerk face. Listen. If you just can't handle the truth, I mean, you have two eyes, you see it. You want to shill for them, shill for them. But I'm telling you right now, Chris Shula let this team down. I never said Chris Jula was a genius. I've been saying it since week one. You guys just haven't been listening anyway. That's what you're missing out on. Over change my presets when I get to my car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, today, if they're gonna call each other lazy jerkfaces, that's a lazy take. It's such a lazy Ta take Harder, that's Mike Harder. That's my problem is I don't think hard enough, and I don't take hard enough. It's time for the text tost So's petros. What is more likely you dating one of the Jenner girls with that age gap or Tim Kates leaving Burbank for more than six consecutive days for any reason. I do not believe either is likely, but I give you climbing the.
Speaker 2: Hell of a hypothetical. Unfortunately neither's happening.
Speaker 3: I give you climbing Mount plastic Ass first, before Kate sees the west side again, I'm not going to climb any Mount plastic Ass.
Speaker 2: Kates did share that he went to solving for the weekend. It's only two days on man.
Speaker 3: Six consecutive for any reason, you have to be hospitalized somewhere outside the city.
Speaker 2: Clearly he would demand a transfer, though.
Speaker 3: Saint Joe's the best Dodger Bobbleheads announced so far. Dave Roberts throwing it back on ice Cube. You shouldn't have rubbed his ass on ice cubes, leg ice Cube and a low Rider with a trophy and an AK forty seven Otani eating on Na Yerri with Vic the brick, Blake Snell glowing the dark butthole eyes, Bobblehead and Kyle Tucker in a wheelbarrel of money bobblehead. The Dodgers did release their bobblehead nights, and we did the announcement early right at the same we did our due diligence. So you know what, Tad, you got to give them their the Dodgers as a bank, but you don't get your money back. You give it the money to them, and they give you the experience of being a Dodger fan.
Speaker 2: What's kind of like they bought Tucker and Diaz on credit, and now the bill is due and it's up to you to pay that. You've got to buy a shirt so you're not late on the payment and you incur all that interest to buy something. Yes, give the money to the Dodgers. The Migey Rojas Game seven, game tying home run, the Will Smith game winning home run, Yamamotos celebrating the victory. Mystery bobblehead, which we're excited to be part of. Nobody isn't what's the mystery. Let's try to solve it before we see the bottle.
Speaker 3: I think the face is gonna look like my face on the Laminator when we put my I d through the Laminador and it got all heated up and disfigured. Somebody on Colin Cowherd's staff told him and corrected him about the ocean side thing, and he finally said, Sam Darnold is from San Clemente. Yeah, well we have himI or Te's on the very next segment, so we're not sweating it either.
Speaker 2: I think I know what the mystery bibblehead's gonna be. I think I've already figured it out. Matt right now is pointing at his forehead like he was gotting the brain. I was waiting for Kate's to peek in the window, like, oh yeah, what do you think? Oh yeah, what is it?
Speaker 3: Matt?
Speaker 2: You know what it is? What it's gonna be the Pa Haz catchover key K with with key K flying into the wall, k K like flying underneath him and Pa is making the catch. Right, why not the ball stuck in the outfield, it's just dude looking at it holding up his arm. That's a cool bobblehead, right, Yeah, I bet that's the mystery bobblehead. It's just a lot of you know, yeah, lot of moving parts, a lot of human contact. Yes, I mean ki K's face is basically right and pie has junk. They are missing one bobblehead in all seriousness would be kind of cool. It's the fifty year and a rock. I think Matt's being serious. I'm being dead ass serious. Fifty years Rick Monday shame the American Flag at Dodger Stadium nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 3: And could you believe that though guys are gonna burn the American I mean they did a bobblehead right ten years Socialism never works, never gonna work.
Speaker 2: Celebrate Rick the American flag? Didn't they already do it a while back? They did, But it's a fifty year anniversion.
Speaker 3: It's the same bobblehead though. It's like the same moment. Yeah, maybe if they had the two hippies crouched down, I'd be into that, especially if they were gonna be there to commemorate the moment.
Speaker 2: This is moonshadow. What if one of them was doomed and horse of They are hard to recreate the scene.
Speaker 3: Nobody invited Kate's because everybody in Birdbank knows he runs people down on his electric scooter. He is a little You're gonna be electric skewtering tonight, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I'll be scootering with my light on too. Do you have a handheld airhorn? I need one, right, whew, Oh yeah, scare the but Jesus bells out of people out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at this guy. Guy in the nine four nine has the same idea. I'm hoping that the mystery bobble at his paw has blasting kykated cats. That right, we'll see, We'll see more petros and money to come. It's been a very impactful two hours.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you right now. The top story of today is not going to be a lazy take. Okay. A lot of prep, a lot of statistical analysis, a lot of store context went into that, not just saying somebody choked.
Speaker 3: I might prefer the lazy take. Oh that's such a lazy take. A listener sent me George Sadano attacking one of his guys this morning.
Speaker 2: That's such a lazy take. I was so disgusted with you. You're lazy, You're a lazy jerk face just what he said, Such a lazy take.
Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back with the top story of the day.
Speaker 3: My seventy la sports your home and they yea yea yea ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya