Speaker 1: Every morning show as a host hows.
Speaker 2: Just happens to have crapped his wet.
Speaker 1: Pants while riding a scooter.
Speaker 3: Top that Howard Stern, it's Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: She is he coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way? Does she?
Speaker 4: Major restaurant chain has pulled an item that has been linked to salmonella.
Speaker 1: Tell you what the chain is and what the item is next. It's not taco belt No, okay, we'll get to that in just a moment. I guess that was a different thing, cyclospora or whatever it was called. So this is what is this salmonella? Different? Yep, Okay, we'll get to that in just a moment. I'm gonna show you the world's what could be the world's coolest sport. You guys were not It's sort of a hybrid of two sports. You guys were not real hip on the one sport a lot watched quite a lot recently. Maybe this will change your opinion. But first, oogie, are you ready for the shiz?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Panda Hizzy.
Speaker 4: On Rovers Morning Glory, an armed man was arrested after he was seen taking photos and videos of the Trump National Golf club in Los Angeles County over the weekend. Now, this was an incident happened on Sunday, which was a day before officials announced that the President planned to visit a property there for a Republican dinner. There were plain closed federal agents that spotted the man who was walking the grounds. He was filming and appearing to watch security planning. So deputies to take.
Speaker 1: This dumb how stupid are they? Deputies detained him.
Speaker 4: They identified him as thirty eight year old Jeanine John Teal of Downey, and found a loaded pistol in his car, along with extra magazines and hollow point ammunition. He was arrested for carrying a concealed firearm and having prohibited ammunition. Now, when detectives searched his home the next day, that's when they found more guns and ammo, body armor, two radio signal devices, and several notebooks.
Speaker 1: Containing concerning statements.
Speaker 4: Authorities did not say what the notebooks contain, and the man remains in custody and the case is being reviewed for charges. All Right, Elsewhere in the news, we have a report that says at least twelve states now have reported cyber attacks against their water systems.
Speaker 1: That may be linked to Iran.
Speaker 4: ABC News says that officials in Michigan, one of the newer states to report the attacks, they're monitoring the situation and coordinating with federal partners. There have been no reports of any disruptions to water supplies or wastewater treatment so far. Minnesota was the first state to report the attacks last week.
Speaker 1: And remember, we blew up their nuclear syncrifuges where we had software that was meticulously put into place there and it was nearly undetectable. The software would spin up these industrial things and make them spin out of control and explode. They could never figure it out. They go, why does this keep happening? Well, it's because of an incredibly sophisticated computer worm or virus or whatever it was that we put into their system. So they are fairly advanced when it comes to their hacking ability, probably not as advanced as China or Russia. But luckily they didn't actually cause any You know, when it says that the systems were infiltrated, I don't know exactly what that means. It didn't seem to shut down water or anything, but you're very vulnerable when if water power all these things banking that all rely on computers. They could be shut down with essentially the flick of a switch go on.
Speaker 4: So Chipotle, Mexican Grill, that chain, national chain, they have temporarily pulled jalapennos from restaurants in Minnesota after learning that their supply may have been linked to a salmonella outbreak. Now, this investigation started after the outbreak where health officials identified more than one hundred illnesses, many involving people who had eaten at Chipotle.
Speaker 1: Again, this was in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: So using their ingredient traceability system, Chipotle identified a specific lot of helipenios that may be connected to the outbreak. So what Chipotle did was they removed those helipenos from every restaurant that received that specific shipment, and that could have been in multiple states, so it's not in every single nationwide restaurant, but if you did get that lot of helapenos, they did pull it. So they say that the numbers will probably go up regarding people that were really sick. So salmonella linked to those peppers. All right, speaking of food, this is pretty interesting. I could see you doing this, Rover if you are in Florida. There's a place called the Class Siret Steakhouse, and it offers new dining on the first Monday of every month. It's not something you'd accidentally walk into. They sell tickets specifically for the new dining experience. It's two hundred and fifty dollars for men, one hundred and fifty dollars for women, and three hundred dollars for couples.
Speaker 1: It's a kind of a charge a guy who's more than they charge women. Oh that is that even legal?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what a lot of clubs do, don't they.
Speaker 1: I don't know about money. I don't like that. Don't like that. Would you ever do that? What nude? Yes?
Speaker 4: I think they put It's funny. I was reading this last night. I think they put a towel down on the seat.
Speaker 1: Oh you'd have to, you'd have like I mean, yes, ass sweat and skid marks and just disgusting little rent the next night.
Speaker 4: That's its imagine if Jeffrey went there, first of all.
Speaker 1: To a curiousy, because first of all, I would never dine nude you very much it.
Speaker 4: Rover brought you a really nice steakhouse dinner package and you and your wife go, You wouldn't try the whole show.
Speaker 1: We all go, we all go to know, well, one is my wife and I for the for the most part most but we will be very uncomfortable. Let's put it that way, all right? Or off, leave the wife at home and I take the whole show. You get to ship next to Crystal Jeffer, you want to go? Hello, you want to go? I'll take you this weekend on Friday. Huh, Well we'll go this weekend. Where's this place at Florida?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what do you think I'll take everyone on the show, And then you get to ship next to Crystal. I, of course next to Charlie.
Speaker 1: I Skitty would appreciate that. Oh he's not gonna be there, so who cares?
Speaker 4: Yeah the boyfriend, Yeah, he's being left behind.
Speaker 1: Code of the night. Yep, you gotta wear your best suit, your births this idea. Yes, he is not playing, he's bloosy. He's Oh his eyes are starting to water. He's actually.
Speaker 6: Rolling.
Speaker 1: My wife and I got dinner plans. What, oh are you going? Where are you guys going?
Speaker 3: My wife and I are doubling up with my friend Ree and her husband Friday night for dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll go Saturday. We'll fly down Saturday. Perfect, We'll go Saturday night. I have them all over that I have to get her predical fly back Sunday. What do you think sounds sounds doable? Sounds doable? Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, finally, brock Lesner has announced his retirement from combat sports at the age of forty nine. He's bringing to a close a decorated career that included championships in both w w E and the UFC.
Speaker 1: Well, Jeffer I already reported on this the other day. Monday reported on this.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, because he decided to have his last last professional wrestling match in Minnesota at Summersland.
Speaker 1: Because that's relived.
Speaker 4: You want to spend more time with his family after more than two decades in professional wrestling and mixed martial art.
Speaker 1: Talked about this on Monday Today's Tuesday. It's not there you go.
Speaker 4: That's the updated Gizzy on Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio app. Watch it and listen a live and get direct access to all the extras.
Speaker 1: Well, we give.
Speaker 3: Direct access to all the spicy mix in your camera roll. Just kidding, am I find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio app today.
Speaker 1: Charlie, you need a little extra steak sauce here for you, pal two. Who would do that? Who would go to a place and eat nude? Well, what's the appeal of that? They said that they had.
Speaker 4: The way that it started was they had a private party and they closed down the restaurant. They brought out the restaurant and people really seem to enjoy it, and they're like, well, why don't we try it?
Speaker 1: It was yeah, but it's for like a nudist colony. They had the private party, Like it's a bunch of weirdos, hence private party. Yeah, Like wal like to walk around nude all the time, So why not try it?
Speaker 4: I think it's great if you feel confident doing it.
Speaker 1: Who cares? Don't do it? If you don't want to do it, it is bad? Is it? Is it bad? That I've my wife will uh so schmake's dinner every day, and I have on a handful of occasions I believe, actually sat there at the kitchen table completely naked. Either I just had no clothes on it at the time. Why, yeah, I've done it in nothing but under underwear. Yeah, Oh, I've done that quite a bit, can't you show I completely new? I always trying to get pants on before I eat. I feel like I need pants. It's just a fancy Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know every time, even if I'm just like, if I'm asleep or I'm laying down, I'll put the pants on, eat the food, and then I labor and I take the pants off.
Speaker 1: You gotta have pants on when you eat. Oh, it's so liberating, and oh maybe this naked dining is the way to go. I kind of like this. It's doing it in front of other people. I'm not too hip hop. My wife, I don't care. She knows how disgusting I am. Nobody else, you know, I can kind of cover up my I saw a I saw a security video of myself from my own home, and I don't do that. I go, Jesus Christ, and I'm fully clothed, But I go, I look so fat in this stick? Do I look that fat? Just walking around? I look at myself and I look in the mirror. I only see myself from the from the front. I go, I don't look too fat. Then I turned to the south. If I turn to the side, maybe that's what I need to do. Look in the mirror from the side, because I swear I'm watching myself. It's just when you watch yourself on video, you don't get this the angle that you get looking in the mirror, and I go, my belly is sticking out. I look like a pregnant woman. Everything else on me. My legs is skinny, my arms are skinny, my head is skinny. Everything is skinny except for my big, fat, bulbous belly. Jesus, I wonder what that's from eating too much. I did see an article that somebody a woman, She's like, I eat so well. I don't eat anything bad. I work out every day for two hours a day, and I keep gaining weight. She had sleep app in you and they put her out a seatpap machine. She lost all the weight right right away. I I don't know, but I tried that seapap machine once. I have a mild case, or at least I did. I snore a lot, but I I had a mild case of sleep apnea. I can't sleep with that thing on, that mask, And then I would wake up in the morning and that mask is just blowing air down your nose and mouth all night long. I would wake up and I would fart for the next hour and a half, and you think I'm exaggerating. It's just NonStop farts. If you wear that seatpap machine, Yeah that's hot because it's just you're pumped full of air. Now it's got to come out of you when you wake up, and they're long, forty second farts like record breaking.
Speaker 4: Why don't you do the shot, the gop one shot to lose the weight so.
Speaker 1: That I already crabbed my pants enough as it is. I don't everybody Everyone crabs the pants. I think I'm predisposed to crab my pants. Then put a diaper on. You won't have a belly anymore. Could I go to the dining wearing a diaper down there in Florida? Sure? At least if I crab my pants, I don't have to do any laundry if I cry my pants at the restaurant, because I won't be wearing any pants. So this security video, tell me what you think of this? What was it good? I was gonna, Oh, I was going to show you the sport here in just a second, but I had to pull some security video from my own home. My wife bought something on eBay for a wedding gift for somebody that she knows, and she bought what is it? I don't know. It's like normally I think the thing is it was some sort of champagne glasses, like, but it's like I think some some some designer brand that made champagne glasses Gucci or or or it's not. It's not Gucci, but it's something like that. I don't remember what it is. I guess they have some champagne glasses. Anyways, So she bought a set of these two of these champagne glasses on eBay. If you buy these champagne glasses used, well, hold on, if you buy them from the store. I'm just pulling this out of my ass. I want to say. The glasses are like seven hundred dollars for a pair of champagne glasses. Who in the world's going to do that? Who even has the balls to put that on your your wedding registry or whatever? You I want seven hundred dollars pair of champagne flus.
Speaker 4: That's what you do. If you're dumb enough to buy it, that's on you anyway. So she bought these off of eBay instead, and the eBay listening says, brand new inbox on open, never used. So she gets the the the box and it comes like a big like a big I don't know, like a thirty six by thirty six big box.
Speaker 1: She opens the box up. It's just these champagne glasses wrapped in bubble wrap, not in their original box. She unwraps the bubble wrap and the glasses she said had like all this. She said, it looked like somebody had been putting like they were separating their their weed seeds or stems or something and putting it into this glass. It was all dirty. So she contacted the seller on eBay and she goes, hey, listen, what's going on. There's no box and there's no look how dirty this is. And the lady's like, it's just a box. What difference does it make? And my wife's like, well, the listing said it was new in original box, and she's like, well, I'll try and find it. And then so my wife goes, yeah, but what about how dirty they are? She sent a picture and the lady this, see you next tuesday. This complete berserk maniac is you've tampered, obviously tampered with these items and you have staged this photograph and all, I mean, just insane stuff. My wife was reading this back and forth on eBay, and I guess if you make a complaint to eBay, they want you to resolve it. They don't want to get involved, you know, they want you. They go, well, we can't do anything. We're not gonna do anything for three days or five days. You got to try and resolve it with the and and and my wife she goes the box, How am I this is a wedding gift? What am I supposed to do? Send it in this this like amateur bubble wrap thing that you concocted yourself with no original box? How do you? How do you? You can't in these dirty ass glasses. You can't give these as a as a wedding gift. Anyways, this lady is a complete psychopath that sold this stuff and is refusing to do anything. So I don't know. I guess eBay will get involved or whatever eventually. But so I had to go and get these security footage because my wife goes, I opened this up. I brought the box in, I opened it up in the kitchen and there's cameras inside the house. And so I had to get the footage of her opening the box and uh, you know, unwrapping it and all that. Yes, that we can go prove to this psychopathic what a rotten ass person by the way, you know, like you're selling something, you've totally misrepresented what it is. And then instead of being like, oh my bad, you you accuse you accuse my wife of staging a phone. Why would you even stage the phony photographs? Wouldn't they do? It didn't come with the box. You admit it didn't come with the box. You said it came with the box. I can't give that as a wedding gift anyway. And that's what I'm walking around in the background and I go, Jesus, who is that pregnant? It's that pregnant woman in the background of this video. It's me. Oh oh, it's not flattering at all. Alex Jeron Rover's Morning at Alex, Hey, hey, I wanted to tell you about that.
Speaker 7: I wanted to tell you about that.
Speaker 1: Uh c pap.
Speaker 7: I had the same problem. I'd wake up, I couldn't even stand up straight. I had so much air pumped.
Speaker 1: Into my stomach. Oh yeah, just not far. I remember driving into work, just the whole I drive into work for half an hour the whole way just.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you couldn't carpool with anybody anymore.
Speaker 1: And then you think you've got it all out, and then no joke. Five seconds later, another one. I told the doctor.
Speaker 7: He switched me to an apap, which is an automatic and it adjusts the pressure throughout the night. They didn't even give you a new machine. It's just a setting. Best thing ever, rover.
Speaker 1: Try it again. I don't I thought you were hand on it. But man, that that thing is hard to sleep with. Men. We put that thing on your face and you sleep with that every night? Wow? Do it?
Speaker 7: I dropped like fifteen pounds real just from you to that. It didn't change it to.
Speaker 1: Do with food eating. I don't understand the relation. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I stopped breathing all the night and I snore really loud. And the reason I won't do a sleep study is because I don't want to have that seapap on my face all night.
Speaker 1: They have an implant that you can do.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: It's a surgical implant, and it somehow knows. They put a little sensor in your neck or whatever, and it knows every time you breathe and then it goes and it sends a little stimulation to some sort of nerve that moves your tongue so that you can breathe and you don't have to think about anything. You just go to sleep. You don't have that now. I haven't done any research. I don't know how well that works. I don't know if it's safe. I don't know anything about it. But that is an available option, Alex, thank you. Tom says, I hate to tell you what eybody isn't going to do crap. The best bet is to file a dispute with credit card company. Did she read well? Laurie says, eBay will resolve it and get her money back. They refund you, and then they go after the cellar. I've had to do it a few times.
Speaker 4: Do you read the reviews of the sellers, like, did she have anything bad against her?
Speaker 1: Anything reading? I don't know. I couldn't tell you that sucks. What is scumbag? Though? What a crazy ass bitch man? People are just nuts. Let me take a quick break. I was going to play this. This the world's what I consider the world's best sport. I haven't ever watched it in person, but it's fantastic. But before I do that, I might have to get into this Perez Hilton stuff because I don't know what in the world. I went to bed, and right when I was going to bed, I started seeing these reports that Perez Hilton, the celebrity blogger, one of the original. I mean, this guy who's been doing this for a long time and he's been on the show, he's changed his ways. He used to be very cruel and mean, and then he changed his ways completely. Well, I guess he's been acting a little wacky lately and then he amped it up to Charlie says a ten out of ten on the crazy scale and the disturbing behavior and video. I haven't seen it myself, but we're gonna show you at least a little bit of it. How long is it, Charlie.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a bunch of different clips I tried to stitch together, and like what I think is the timeline, So you have like a six minute video.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well he was live streaming when stuff went down.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, and I assume it got pulled immediately, So this is just people screen recording random parts.
Speaker 1: He apparently had some sort of complete mental breakdown. I guess we'll be right back with that. Hang on Rovers Morning Glory. Nikki Glazier back on the show.
Speaker 9: She's doing Playhouse Square end of the month and more tickets on the Allancocho Cruise. We're back live today at two on MMS Think Yo, Traffick Center, elk Elks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right now.
Speaker 3: The Vike like burn fubes and bad decisions.
Speaker 1: I did hot on the toilet. Oh, hot the toilet, the toilet.
Speaker 3: Oh this is Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I went to bed last night and I was seeing some reports about Perez Hilton, the celebrity blogger. Now, this guy's been around, he's been on the scene. I can't tell you how long. What are we talking about twenty five? Yeah, hears thirty years. I mean he's been around a long time. He started out blogging about celebrities and he would take photos. I remember some things because there was a major lawsuit that was involved over there. So he would take celebrity photos and he would write snarky comments about mean spirited comments about these celebrities and the photographers and the agencies that the photographers work for. They suit him because they go, you're using our copyrighted photos. We've taken these photos for you know, whatever photo agency that's taken pictures of celebrities, paparazzi crap, and you're using these with no permission. These are unlicensed and they made it was a huge lawsuit against Perez Hilton, and they actually ruled that Perez Hilton was not violating any laws or copyright infringement or anything because they claim that he was making new works of art by scrawling. And when I say scrawling, it looked like a child just with a kran on the actual photo he's using like Microsoft paint or something. You know, he's not even putting text over and he's hand druwn. I mean, it was really janky looking. And they said, well, he's making a new derivative piece of art by adding his handwritten commentary two or three words on top of the photo. I don't know if I really agree with that. If I were that photographer, I ever be like right. But anyway, so he's been around and I know the last time that he was on the show, he was taught, and it was a long time ago. I think he was talking about how he had changed his ways. He was so you know, he was so mean spirited when he was when he first started out, and just vile things and the whole point of it, and really why people would go to his site or read his stuff is because they were amused by the celebrity takedowns. And then I guess at some point he turned over a new leaf. He's like, you know, I don't know, that's probably not the I'm sort of contributing to this negative stuff and hatred on the internet. I don't know why he changed his ways, what led to that. If it was legitimate, it seemed to be legitimate. If you don't know who this guy is, he's also flamboyantly gay. He has three children. I think the oldest is thirteen. He's a single father. Now, I believe, and I don't know all the details of this either, I believe that the children were how did I read it? It said that he they all three children share the same egg donor, but they were carried by three different surrogates. That's my understanding. So they'd take an egg from somebody and then they implant that in three different women. They also claim that all the children are genetically related to Perez Hilton. His real name is not Perez Hilton obviously, by the way, and when they say they're genetically related, the way that it was worded, it didn't necessarily mean that it was his sperm. It could be I'm not sure what do you think it could be. Does he have a sister or a mother or somebody who donated three eggs? Oh, I don't know, because to say it just genetically related to him, once you say yeah, he was the sperm donor for all three of his children, he wouldn't say that. It's just you would be genetically related. I suppose if your sister donated an egg and then a random sperm donor would you, You'd be it would be your you'd be genetically related because that would essentially your child would actually be your niece or nephew. Right, yeah, I think might saying that's correctly, well, you know, you get the picture. We got it. It's weird. Anyways, you did a story about him earlier this year. Do you remember that he was in the hospital and he had the flu, and then he got an ulcer, he claimed, and then perforated, and then he got sepsis from this perforated ulcer in his testine or whatever, and then he was in the hospital for three weeks. They and then afterwards he said that he said that God presented himself to him during the challenging experience, and I might have even commented at the time it sounded a little fishy. I don't recall, but he said it was speaking of God at the time earlier this year, it was real. And this has been life changing. I'm so grateful. I'm excited to start taking the kids to church every week and to just know that God is real. I don't have to hope to believe. I now know. So he had some sort of religious experienerience when he was and I'm who knows if that's exactly even the way he's describing this. He might have been putting the looney been three, you know, for three weeks. I don't know what he had going on, but something happened, and it probably wasn't exactly as he was reporting it. Who knows, So, Charlie, can you tell me. I started seeing these reports late last night, right before I go to bed, and it's it's, oh my god, this is the most And I saw people warning don't watch this video. It's the most disturbing thing you'll ever see. Can you set up? And by the way, you can fire up r mg TV if you're If you're I haven't seen this video. If you're if you're weak at the stomach or whatever, maybe maybe maybe don't fire it up. But you can always watch the show for free at roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. You can watch r n GTV for free while the show was on and during the twenty four hour replay as well. Charlie short of shut up? What do you know about this? Just it's bizarre, So I don't know much.
Speaker 2: So I did see like a couple months ago he was trying to sell religious shirts.
Speaker 1: But it looks yeah, I saw a picture of that. It was just like a picture he got off the Internet of Jesus because he said he was broke in a rectangle like just like printed on a shirt. I guess, yeah, I think this is a free with him.
Speaker 10: You don't want to know how much I had to pay in hospital bills with insurance. That's why your boy is now in hustle mode. I have all that that I had to take care of, and I wasn't able to work for over a month. So I just dropped a new merch collection and I am obsessed with this. You can get that at bypopstuff dot com.
Speaker 1: It is beautiful and just something that I needed in my life. All Right. It's like.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's out of money anyway, so I don't know what. I don't follow him, so I don't know what's been going on. But then this is the video where he's nude and he's holding a knife and he's covered in blood, covered in blood. I think it's a bread knife, like a serrated knife. I think, uh, and he just starts cutting himself. It's the first frame that I'm saying, here is him. It looks like he's laying on a bed. Could be yeah, I mean, I don't know, so I know that there's six minutes of this going on. Yeah, because it's also bizarre that people will hop on on TikTok. I guess you can join other people's tiktoks, so these people will jump on and tell them what are you doing? You got to stop doing this, And then he'll drop that and then go back to just trying to cut himself.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad people were saying, don't do it. Because I've seen people on the internet. Come on, you pussy do it like, you know, encourage people to do the cops on for him.
Speaker 4: Sure, this is this is really Look at the first I can't see it.
Speaker 1: There you go. Look at the first frame of that video. Cos, oh my god, I've never seen anything like this. Here it it. I do like the you know, I say, people on the internet, if you look at the screen name or whatever for the name of the person who is commenting on this who says somebody please call for help. Perez Hilton is killing himself right now on TikTok. The the name is well well, last name is snormous sonormous, Richard sonormous. Is I hope the cops shooting me to death?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna tell them, I'm gonna hurt them. Oh my god, just killing myself.
Speaker 1: But what's going on?
Speaker 6: Brout?
Speaker 12: Think about everything you got going for you?
Speaker 1: So these are people from TikTok like able to pop into his Yeah, I don't know if they're actually his friends on top of it, like maybe he personally knows that or it's just people on TikTok. I don't know. So he's laying a bed covered in cut marks, I mean, just completely covered in blood, obviously out of his mind right now, and he's just smearing the blood all over himself. Am I'm not dead yet. I want to be dead. Where are these children of his dear God? I hope they're not anywhere nearby?
Speaker 12: Oh God, oh no, no, Jesus Christ. Yeah, he's got this. Oh my, oh no, oh God. I don't know if I could watch this.
Speaker 1: He's got this knife and he's taken it's like a long Is it a serrated knife? I think it is, just because I don't know. They have nots. It could be like a big bread knife, or it's like a big I mean the things, the things ten inches long. And he's not, at least from what I've seen. He's not like stabbing himself with No. He does, but he doesn't really. He stabs himself eventually, but not like enough to actually go in. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just guessing serrated because he's not putting a lot of pressure on when he's doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, And he's just who knows, dragging it across his body.
Speaker 2: But it's not really like making marks and Lisa in this part, I don't know this video could be an hour long too. I only saw these parts.
Speaker 1: Oh my Cad, he's doing it on his face, Oh my lord, Oh it's just and these people are commenting this is sick. Oh my god, I mean, oh Jesus, I don't even know if I can watch this now, what do you do? If you are my phone number is? Why am I'm not dead yet? Oh dude, I don't even know if I can watch this. And he doesn't seem to be cutting himself like super deep in what we're seeing here. But but that being said, if you look at this still frame right here, I mean, this is obviously no joke. Look at all of the blood all over him and all these cut marks you can see where he has been cutting himself. Yeah, and it looks like I mean, I don't know how to describe it. It's oh my god. If you see this, do you just what do you do? Do you keep? You call nine one one? But you're also watching. So many people only have one phone, so they're watching on their phone, and then they can't call nine one one on their phone. Maybe if they have somebody else with them. I don't know if i'd call, I don't know who i'd call, I don't know where he lives?
Speaker 4: Well, true, I guess, well we know.
Speaker 1: That now because I didn't. If you asked me that yesterday I got I don't know.
Speaker 4: You can take two seconds to figure out he's in Miami and you just call nine one one and then they I would absolutely if I would have seen this, I would have called.
Speaker 1: But how quickly can they actually because you know all the red tape. When you call nine one one, that's going to go to a call center here, and then that's gonna maybe they can transfer you to they worked Miami. Multiple people called, and but then you get to Miami and then they're going to go, there's what, there's who, and you're gonna go Perez Hilton. They go, well, who's that? How do we know where that guy lives? If you have a home listed under Perez Hilton, I'm guessing it's under his real name.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they know where he lives. I'm sure the Miami police know. How would they know that?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just I'm just asking, like, seriously a question.
Speaker 4: You don't think that they know where famous people are at?
Speaker 1: You know, the police know where you live. I live in a small town.
Speaker 4: They know where I live, there's there's not a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying if he lives in Miami, there's a lot of famous people that live there. I just don't know if they would. Do you think they would know where he lives.
Speaker 2: I want to have to look at his Wikipedia and say, Mario Armando, le Venderia Junior, kind of I go, okay, and and who knows could you even.
Speaker 1: How quickly could you even find the guy by that? I don't know. All right, let's shut Oh my god, dude, this is insanity. And then he's just back on. I think he's talking to people. Actually, let me explain to you all everything he's on something. Did he just I don't know if he's cutting his dog or either. I think he just cut his wallsack or his dog. Did you see where that hand motion was. I think he just cut his dong right there. Oh that was a dog cut. Oh my god, that was a luckily as dong is off camera, but I know I.
Speaker 4: Know dong when I see don Oh my god, I'm a loser.
Speaker 1: So ah, oh, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Because this is just going on, is there anything else? If people jump on the phone with them again? Play that because it's just really bizarre. Three people get on and I don't know if this guy is trying to be funny, like we'll see.
Speaker 1: What the are you c What are you doing? No, that's not what we're doing here. No, no, it is.
Speaker 6: What's wrong?
Speaker 1: Where's your mom? What's wrong? No, pere peress, what's wrong? To get out of florter? The water probably not good.
Speaker 6: You've been drinking out the sin com Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're not opposed. You got to think, bro, Go to public, get you some deverydy hills.
Speaker 6: Get you some regular water.
Speaker 1: But it was better you drinking the warm water.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: This is very helpful from this guy, isn't it. They should lock this dude up, go to Perez first, lock him up, and then lock this This comedian read that water no more. You probably drinking the ocean water.
Speaker 6: You went to the beach.
Speaker 1: You thought it was cool to open your mouth in the water to get some natural grounded.
Speaker 6: That's not how you do it, bro.
Speaker 2: What an incredible douchebag. Yeah, and he was taking pictures like are you seeing me? Taking pictures of his girlfriend's screen at the time to make sure that he got the footage of it.
Speaker 1: His big moment to shine.
Speaker 2: And then this is the part that this is the end where pres says, I think the cops are here. His bat's all messed up to her if it's blood just all over the house.
Speaker 1: Ah h h. He just continues to cut himself. I did this for my children. Oh shoot me mother. First the police are here, Oh my god. He's on the couch completely covered in blood. And then I guess that's where it ends. And then the cops show up and they did take him away in an ambulance. Obviously he's having some sort of incredible mental breakdown. Oh yeah, did you hear him say I'm a loser?
Speaker 8: So he is definitely feeling some kind of depression and something about himself.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's it's a mental thing. Do you think he's on drugs? And because we've seen people who are on drugs and they do kind of weird stuff too, is he on drugs there? Or is he just completely out of his mind? I think a combo? Yeah you hear how he's slurring? Man? That is that is incredibly unfortunate. Now, I don't know much about Perez Hilton. Again, I thought he turned over a new leaf and he's like I regret all these things that I used to do. Do you think the people who hated Perez Hilton, like all these celebrities and a lot of the people weren't even necessarily celebrity celebrities. It was people who were hanging out with Paris Hilton and that whole crowd, and you know, some rich kid of a producer who nobody would have known if it weren't for Perez Hilton. Do you think that they look at this and they're like, Oh, finally, this guy ruined my life. This guy made my life miss Now he's paying the price for that. Do you think that they're happy about this all these years later? I mean, I doubt it. This is really dark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what kind of person are you if you're like, oh, sucks to be you. Haha, that's not funny. You shouldn't wish that upon anyone, you know, it's super sad.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Eric says he's not cutting himself, he's not putting any pressure on the blade. So is he using fake blood? Somebody says it said fake blood at the bottom whatever that.
Speaker 2: I think that was reposting it and they don't want to get banned by TikTok so they're saying it's how they're covering themselves fake blood. I don't think he posted fake blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm assuming the initial cuts were real. But what we saw was there's no cuts. But I'm assuming they're real, that the first off is real. I don't know, or is it a complete Did he cover himself in fake blood?
Speaker 4: I don't think that he would do this. This is too I know you love this word triggering. This is too much.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean, I don't think you would do that. I'm not saying it's this. I'm not saying it's a Obviously he's having a mental breakdown. But that looks pretty real to me. But what do I know? Jesus christ Man stinkfoot Matt says he just heard from Perez Hilton's people. Thank you for the concern. Perez was dehydrated. He'll be just fine. Don't worry about it. Nothing to see here. I've got to take a break. Eight sixty six yo. Rover Charlie's buff plug says, that's not a mental breakdown, that's demonic stuff. Rover, uh eight sixty six nine six seven six eight three seven. I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back hang on