Speaker 1: Black, just as we are all used to Mojo wearing black. So when you guys wear a color, it's shocking.
Speaker 2: Jay, I was so nervous going to that yacht rock thing. You guys were there on Saturday. We were there on Friday. I like, I was, like, am I going to dress right for the whole thing? I was having a panic attack because I didn't What did you wear? I wore a green shirt which I threw out and I got home.
Speaker 1: You wear it again? I never wear it Like how you looked in pictures, just an hundred pounds in every picture. I cannot wear it. He's so skinny. You do look great, Jay, you seriously no, thank you look great?
Speaker 2: Can I but no? Can I mention something to you? Try white pants? I wore white pants, Jay, I would never in a million years wear white pants in my life.
Speaker 1: I wore them. It looked good on me. I'm telling you, no, you need them. I heard you're going to a white party, the Trey Song's white party. Yes. Will you explain something to me? Please? What is going on? Like?
Speaker 2: I follow you on social. If you don't follow Jay Towers, follow Jay Towers in social. Thank you for you are a You're probably the biggest. Uh you are You're the biggest TV name in town.
Speaker 1: Yes you are.
Speaker 2: You're the You're the anchor on the number his his uh television station. His morning show that he does on Fox two has more ratings than all the other TV stations, including the Cartoon Network combined at his time.
Speaker 1: Here, seriously, the biggest you're setting me up. No, no, and then no.
Speaker 2: And then he has a morning radio show on one hundred point three w n i C. That is literally the number one radio station for for women aside.
Speaker 1: One station. But you say that the top of every hour. But yeah, well that is true. That is true.
Speaker 3: And you know what, you can find a different way to be number one. And if you say it, believe it, right, that's right.
Speaker 2: But then I'm looking at your social and you were all about Superman for the longest time, like you were doing. Okay, you got to you have your own Superman podcast? Right, Yeah, it's in, Uh, it's in, it's in. It's a is it a like hiatus like we did.
Speaker 3: Like sixty episodes about the Christopher Reeves Superman series. I After after sixty episodes, I mean, there's no one left the interviewer talk to, so yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, so lately I have been noticing that you are going to a ton of concerts. You're going to wrestling now too.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to wrestling wait so but I saw I was never friends with Dan Housen. That's all friends with him. I am going to Here's what I'm doing. This is my little midlife crisis, okay, and you should you know I mean, I'm going to I'm going to shows to connect with songs that I played on the radio earlier in my career that I wish I would have, Like, you know, I never saw I never saw Brandy and Monica when we played them back in the day. So I saw that show and I loved new addition back in the eighties and nineties. So I went to that show. Like what I'm saying, I'm doing stuff that I connect with from back in the day. You and for those I don't have a reason for Trey songs.
Speaker 1: For those that those.
Speaker 2: Will remember this, d r Q was an amazing radio station. Will say this to you should have still stay been on the air and stayed on the air. They had uh they had honestly a bunch of whissy uh uh. You know, leadership at the time that didn't want to keep continue a fight, which is.
Speaker 3: No better way to keep a rhythmic radio station going than playing Matchbox twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, that is true. They wonder what happened they changed.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're going to all these concerts of these artists and stuff like that. I look at your stuff, Why don't Why doesn't w N I see just play that music like it would be honestly a great transition for w N I s to play a lot of that throw because that's now the that's now the music that every every one of your listeners grew up with.
Speaker 3: We play Yeah, we play Snapper them as a dancer. Shannon knows that song.
Speaker 2: I love that song. Yeah, you play the power too from No. I wish I got the bump or whatever I would ask. I'd like to do, like, yeah, people to do a little throwback show. I got to be on Mixed ninety two point three A couple that was the.
Speaker 1: Best, Like you did a shift.
Speaker 2: I told Tony just because I like that music. I said to Tony, I go, Tony, you better be careful. I don't know what kind of contract you have, Jay, and I'm not going to get in your personal business.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to say this to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Bounce may want to hire you. You may, you may get on the like literally you get more up close with the Bounce artists than you do.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, listen, it's huge. Our home is iHeart radio and we love it.
Speaker 2: Real quick, real quick, Jay, stay here for a second. Don't go anywhere, because we're gonna make radio history. Three radio hosts in one. My son Joe is on the phone, live on the radio, live on the radio in Tampa, Florida, ninety three three FLZ Joe, what are you calling about?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Did you mom listen to music when I was conceived?
Speaker 1: We did?
Speaker 2: And you know what's funny? Do you know what music we used to listen to? I say hi to Jay Towers.
Speaker 1: By the way, Hey, how are you good? I miss you? I miss you back. So so the the.
Speaker 4: Videos that you guys have been posting, Oh thanks, I don't think that you were underdressed, by the way, but.
Speaker 1: Oh that's just funny that.
Speaker 3: Wait anyway, is that for the Yeah, ro I went to a party that I should have been at.
Speaker 1: Who is the party?
Speaker 3: Don't own anything, Khaki, So I should not have been at that point.
Speaker 1: I did not belong at that party. Jo, don't evade Joe's question.
Speaker 2: Joe, your mom and I would listen to and I think that you if I'm not mistaken. I used to tell your mom all the time that the music that I used to love like, I'll never you know what?
Speaker 1: I think you were conceived to one of the artists that JA just hung out with.
Speaker 2: I think, honestly, I think you might have been conceived to my prerogative, the Tony Rich project.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows about me, I think so, Joe, Nice? What year did is that? Katie? Hi? Katie? How you doing? Hi?
Speaker 4: Katie? Hijoe, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, Wait, Joe, what came out in nineteen Joe? You were born in what y?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But he would have been conceived in ninety four? All right, all right? Oh my god? Do you want to know what the top song was? But it's not a ballad? Ace of Bass the sign, Joe, you might have been born to Ace of Bass sign? You know what it was? Boys to Men, I'll make love to you. That might be Jay. Have you seen boys to Mariah Carey hero fantastic?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Mariah Carey Hero, Joe, I guarantee you do.
Speaker 1: I swear all for one.
Speaker 2: I got very excited there, No no, no, can I tell you I can love you like that. We're talking about this with Jay because Jay, you know, Jay's loving uh these artists again and going to a lot of these shows.
Speaker 1: Joe, would you want to go?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not hoping Jay invites me to go to these shows and you'll go and you'll listen to a song and I'll say, Joe, that's the song right there that you were conceived to.
Speaker 1: Hell, Yeah, that's what I like going to.
Speaker 2: Disney.
Speaker 1: You like, what's that?
Speaker 4: That's why I like Disney.
Speaker 1: I was conceived at Disney.
Speaker 2: Joe is conceived Joe. Jay, you know this because you go to Disney all the time. Joe is conceived at probably the worst hotel at Disney. What hotel was that?
Speaker 1: The uh you know Porter, It's a good hotel. That's where That's where Disney puts you. And they just don't care.
Speaker 4: I brought up to the I brought up to the Disney people that I've been conceived at Disney and they don't care. They are like, okay, we don't care.
Speaker 2: It was Chelsea and I honeymoon to Disney. Is that not the worst?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: That mom?
Speaker 1: Mom just texteds. She says, you're a liar. Wait, wait, no, what means? Why am I a liar?
Speaker 4: I think she's I I think she could. We just called her up on the show. But she's definitely listened to you because she don't listen to me.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: She said that I was conceived on a cruise, on a.
Speaker 2: Cruise ship, so the carnival cruise, because we did my dad bought us our honeymoon, so Grandpa bought you bought the honeymoon, and we did three days at Disney, three days on a cruise. And I don't I don't think we Uh, Chelsea, you may be wrong in this one because I don't think we had sex on the cruise ship.
Speaker 1: I think three days on your honeymoon should have been doing it every year.
Speaker 2: It was, it was it was a sign of things to come, by the way, I think.
Speaker 3: I can't wait, I can't wait to think of all this next time. I'm at.
Speaker 2: All right, Joe, Katie Jed is actually still on her birthday vacation.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, she's all right.
Speaker 2: Well, we love you, love you guys. Jay and I are playing a trip. Here's No, here's what I want to do. And I know this is going to sound weird to you. I was offered to go to the Backstreet Boys in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, will you kind of us? Can we go? Can we go to it? Yeah? We should go? So yeah, so I'm walking out. I worked with you for going on eighteen year. You know I want to go to that show so bad and you invite him.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm no that I was gonna. I was going to say a group of us could all go if we wanted to, but I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: And all the year.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Jay's Jay is so full of crap that he didn't go hang out with any of these artists because he was the music director at DRQ and I would go to go do interviews back in the day when it was DRQ Channel nine five five.
Speaker 1: He would get like thirty minutes with the artist.
Speaker 2: Denise George would walk out of the dressing room and go all you got five.
Speaker 1: She was so mean to me, was she? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: I know she'll look at you're doing. Okay, thank you, Jay, I love you, but thanks for coming in. I appreciate you, Jay Towers. Everybody will be right back See the
Speaker 3: Show live now on YouTube, TikTok live, Facebook Live, or Twitch