Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeartRadio app. This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at them and the voice of the Bolts Mat Money Smith. The answer is on money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Are you in sixth grade? Yeah? We stand aloof the scars remaining like cliffs which had been repped asunder.
Speaker 2: Me utes.
Speaker 4: Petros in Money AM five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Dodger Baseball Tonight from the gallping Ford Broadcast booths seven o'clock. First pitch, Tyler Glass Now Dodgers on deck at six. It is show Hail Tiny Gray's Game Bobblehead Night. Everyone gets one number one of two commemorating that performance in Game four of the NLCS Homer three times struck out ten. Don't freak out, don't run anybody over, don't get road raged.
Speaker 3: But you might get a bibble, you might get asked out.
Speaker 4: You will not get asked by You will not There will be no asking.
Speaker 3: You heard what that lady said, Ronnie. You've heard what she said. She said that you better leave early. What do you think just a few minutes. I mean people are concerned about it. I Ronnie, I know you've got shorted on the bubblehead last time, but just my recommendation.
Speaker 2: No, it is fifty four thousand.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should leave like a few minutes earlier, just in case this time around two.
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 3: What a what a great idea? All right, let's do the word of the day, his words, the word of the day Public service announcement for my alma mater. God, what a recruited classic number one. Just love it. We're number one off season party you but this is my favorite off season party at USC. The forty fifth Annual Swim with Mike Mike Niholt, provided scholarships for three hundred and twenty two physically challenged athletes and one hundred and sixty three universities across forty seven states, is set for tomorrow at the Aquatic Center at USC. This year, coincides with usse's They always do something. If they're smart, they usually figure out a way to juxtapose it with spring football, and they've done that. It will coincide with the USC's football team's fan appreciation Day where you can watch them not prepare to be physical on the football field and not practice nine on seven. Is that something I want to see? Sure, especially if you love an offseason party.
Speaker 4: Do what?
Speaker 3: But the whole Trojan football team will be at the festivities at Swim with Mike and eleven, So they'll practice early and then they'll make their way over there all sweaty and jump in the pool. In addition to the football team, there'll be a morning swim clinic at eight am, Photos with the Horse Traveler at ten I'm a Boy, the Trojan Marching Band, the Spirit of Troy Sensational performance at eleven thirty Spirit Squad. We'll have the biggest splash competition, Fight, Fight, Fight all that's the dudes. If it was the Song Girls splash competition, Oh it's not the Song Girls. The Spirit Squad Matt the Annual Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Final at Line Center at one where Charles White used to hold court putting his knees in everybody's chest, the wheelchair people, No, just the normal. I mean just say, that's a little as. I wouldn't have put it past Se Dubb. I mean, you know, Ce Dubb would have put his knees in anybody's just in a matter if you're a paraplegic. But but, but no, we would just play basketball in the off season.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 3: Swim with Mike has been held since nineteen eighty one, and it is now blossomed to satellite sites across the country. It's about Mike Niholt, the All American swimmer who is paralyzed in a motorcycle accident. But it changed his life and he's done a lot of great charities for physically challenged athletes. I've been part of it this event over the years many times as a football player, as a media guy. I raced in a swim race the one legged Nick egg Batani.
Speaker 4: Nick Nick, Nick egg Batani, He's a demon on wheels. He's a guy with a prosthetic leg. Right, let's see what Nick.
Speaker 3: Still? Yeah, Nick Eggbatani. I raced him at the Swim with Mike event years ago, and and one you won. I tried not to, but I couldn't tell where he was. I'm not that good of a swimmer, and I couldn't look over and chlorine is in my you know, I don't get in the pool allow with the lanes.
Speaker 7: Batani, he's a dude with a prostatic leg. He's still lass hard. Let's find out what the cask Sick.
Speaker 3: Went from being a one legged where you see la football offensive lineman, to a one legged guy to a one legged like pilate super instructor in the West Hollywood, and then pop star. He went into the pop world and became like a singer for a little while. You know, Nick is really cut a wide swath in life. He's a dude with a prosthetic leg. You stack hard, no legs, but he still.
Speaker 7: Batani. He's a dude with a prostatic legs. He's still last hard. Let's find out with the cast Sick.
Speaker 4: You know, before you raised him, some thought he was gonna swim circles around him. That's incredibly insensitive to him.
Speaker 3: He swams straight. Tim It's only got one leg, but he still swim straight. I, on the other hand, but I won. I didn't want to win.
Speaker 4: I want people that wanted I was getting tired and I wanted to finish. I heard you beat him by like ten lengths, like you were out and drying off. Any time on Nick, anytime these people want to go on.
Speaker 3: I did a bunch of cupping before, so I was all like Phelps, all cupped out. I cut my shot. I did a lot of cups.
Speaker 4: You know, I had to get some blood there. It's time for the numbering.
Speaker 3: Here's my number, number of the day, gonna swim with Mike. It's a great event.
Speaker 4: And number of the day. Nine. The entire league, the entire association, the National Basketball Association Aasian is playing tonight in Sunday, and there are some playoff implications. The Eastern Conference spots five through nine are in a changeable right now. So quite exciting, it is what they're telling us.
Speaker 3: It's a heart of a chump.
Speaker 4: And I uh when looking at what the Lakers Phoenix big one for the Lakers. Slide to the five with a loss, maybe hold on to the four with a win. The winner of the Portland Clippers game will be the eight seed. But of the fifteen games, p nine of them have lines of ten and a half points or higher. Five of those nine are fifteen and a half point favorites.
Speaker 3: The NBA or higher is not that entertaining.
Speaker 4: We have got a sixers minus eighteen and a half in basketball, eighteen and a half is on the board for tonight. With just fifteen teams playing, only six of the fifteen are remotely competitive in single digits spreads. Charlotte Detroit is likely not competitive, as Charlotte is favored because the Pistons have locked up the one and will be resting guys. Cleveland's playing without Donovan Mitchell, who cares about Jazz versus Grizzlies. Minus three and a half. Of the fifteen games tonight, you might have two legitimately compelling contests, both featuring the Los Angeles teams. If you're really excited about the four versus the five, or who's going to be the eighth and who is going to be the nine, there is a minus.
Speaker 3: A major problem right for the NBA this year is the scoring. Like the tanking twenty point losses constant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we had six twenty plus point losses in one night two weeks ago. But to have a minus eighteen and a half minus seventeen and a half Celtics over the Pelicans tonight minus fifteen and a half. Now Philly over the Pacers minus fifteen and a half, Orlando over Chicago, eighteen and a half, Spurs over Dallas.
Speaker 3: We asked James Worthy about it, because you know, they thought, the people at Spectrum, obviously they thought that Laker thunder game Crypto was going to be huge minus twenty and they sent Worthy and Geeter out there and had Lebron's Cleveland Lady and in Arrondo both brez back in El Segundo, and they had a whole thing, and right before the game it all collapsed, and Worthy still had to go out there and wear it Arno for a forty point loss or.
Speaker 4: Whatever about Brownie. James played twenty minutes in the Lakers loose, but he had a sweet slam. Dunk Man, he was cutting down the floor and he had a sweet slam in that game, even though they lost by forty.
Speaker 3: Ye there was a highlight.
Speaker 4: Minus eighteen and a half, minus fifteen and a half, minus seventeen and a half, minus fifteen and a half, minus ten and a half. Those are those are lines that aren't just blowouts. Those are unwatchable games. And nine of the fifteen tonight, have those lines.
Speaker 3: It's sad Matt.
Speaker 4: It is said.
Speaker 3: If I was no Speratu Adam Silver, I'd get out of my coffin and do something about it. I'd stop drinking all that andichrome and figure out how to handle business.
Speaker 4: Then you might die if you get out of the coffin.
Speaker 3: At least I said the league. Ye, Dave Stern's dead. But he did great things.
Speaker 6: For the league.
Speaker 4: That's the truth.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 3: And that's what's the most important.
Speaker 6: The league.
Speaker 3: The league, the league, just like Bo Scham Beckler, he says, Roddie, this is.
Speaker 8: The song of the day.
Speaker 9: Today's song of the Day is called Home from James Murphy and his New York City band LCD sound System because the Petros and Money Show is live on a frog Man Friday, distributing digital audio through your high fidelity sound system as Great Sports Talk maximizes three hours of AM radio. On the way to Dodger Baseball, having returned home from a triumphant road trip to open up a three game series with the Texas Rangers, an old friend, Corey Seeker, and that'll begin with our good friend Tim Kates and your Morongo Casino Dodgers on Deck program that begins at six o'clock.
Speaker 3: All right, during the break, Matt and I are gonna do one of two things. We either are gonna take Dave Wee's special o tawny bobblehead that he has before everybody else.
Speaker 4: I think he's gone. I think he's already a Dodger stadium.
Speaker 3: We're gonna throw it into the freeway. Or we're gonna lock hands and stare at each other's eyes all break along on the rooftop.
Speaker 4: I will kick that door down.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be beautiful. Matt's gonna touch my hips lightly with his fingertips, with his hair and a ponytail, because it's long enough. It is, it's just long enough.
Speaker 4: I'm saying we could share a spot in the spot. Yeah, there could be an unflattering picture.
Speaker 6: Of me take it.
Speaker 4: And I'm not having him out all sporty sunglasses.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a big deal. I interlock hands all the time, right, stay with us. It's not about being gay or straight. It's about having a human connection. But it's about being somebody else's emotional buttress. Yeah no, no, no, it's not gross. But think about this excuse me, No, No, seriously enough, think about it. Have you ever seen a guy with a flat top in a more romantic setting than that? No, I'm not trying to hurt anybody's feeting, It's true. Have you ever seen a guy in a flat top in a more romantic setting than that, staring off into the beauty?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: A guy in a flat tops he's ready to kick some ass. No, but now look at he's been disarmed, a gentle giant of sorts, and he makes Diana feel so small and dainty. And his big, rough NFL hands you do when he fondles her rocket breasts? And day what you got them? All rocked up? Good missiled up like the U. S. S Iowa pointed right at your head. Right handle what rock I'm not handling? Got enough problems will be you? No, it's not. I'm not hard at all. And you're like bigging a brable, you know, just like his way, like Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein. Like just holding out his arms. I'll stamp torn rotator cuffs trying to hold her tenderly.
Speaker 4: Money anytime.
Speaker 1: Petro's papadacres that money spi. This is Petro send Money on demand.
Speaker 4: Petro said Money five seventy Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Big Series this weekend in town, the EXAs Rangers, Cory Seger and that other guy sameon Simeon. She still on that team. I don't know. It's gotta be a hell of a contest tonight because it's a tawny bobblehead night. The greatest game ever, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: The seam head, Matt all over his roster supremacy all over it. God, what roster knowledge, the one guy and Simpson.
Speaker 4: Simpson, I you know, some people called him Seme and then he was like, no, it's Sam and everyone's.
Speaker 3: Like Nolan Ryan going tonight, still there.
Speaker 1: Now with an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the Vassie Report with David vasse.
Speaker 3: Our Dodger reporter, superstar on the scene with the lean David vass back in Los Angeles after his very especial our trip to Washington, d C. Toronto where he did excellent reporting and at great pregame interviews, and now he's back and everybody's excited. David Vessey Spectrum Sports and at MLB Network, but right here on Ni seventy LA Sports our Dodger reporter. How's it going, Dave.
Speaker 2: Matt, So, there is a world outside of seal Beach at Dodger Stadium. But market Simeon was traded during the off season to the Mets in exchange for another big contract in Brandon Nemo because there were reports that Simeon and Sieger did not get along. And sorry, the big reunion is that Jack Peterson is back at Dodgers.
Speaker 3: So those are your guys with Jack and Jock and Sieger being back, that's cool. And who else.
Speaker 2: That's right, Skip Schumacher, their manager. There was a line of Dodgers going out to hug Skip Schumacher, we blew It, nel Villa and y Edmond who spent time with him when Skip was a coach with the Cardinals. So yeah, there's a there's a lot of Dodger blood running through those Rangers clubhouse.
Speaker 4: What do you take away from the road trip? They've nearly swept the whole thing. They had to come from behind. They had some tit affairs, they had some blowouts. Five and one pretty damn impressive, but it really could have been should have been six and zero maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And for anybody that believes the Dodgers are just coasting through the regular season. They weren't in that clubhouse after that last game because guys were generally seething that they let that one get away. Everybody from Jack Dryer to Will Smith, even Dave Roberts, they felt like they gave that one away. So these guys they understand that everybody wants to beat them. They had that enemy tag, you know, the introductions here at Dodger Stadium. Embrace being the bad guy. So it definitely they know that when they take the field, every team is trying to play their best, pitch their best, and they're embracing that. But here's the thing that concerns me to a certain extent is what o'tanni had to say after that last game in Toronto, where he sensed and felt like the team was kind of dragging that day, last game of the road trip physically mentally. That as we go through summer is something to keep an eye on, because if you think back to last year's World Series, that eighteen inning affair, the Dodgers conceded after that that they were the team that was dragging because of the miles on the players that were playing to come back after an eighteen inning game. The Blue Jays were the team with more life the next two. So as the summer goes on, you know, Dave Roberts always talks about keeping guys fresh. I feel like this year, more than any other, he's going to really have to keep you know, his mid thirty players, and there's a lot of them fresher than what he's done in the past.
Speaker 3: The one on all that, David Vassay is our guest, David Vassay with the information that never stops. And you talked to El Tani, didn't you, Dave, You had a special conversation with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I asked him. I asked him how he's feeling offensively. We get so caught up now in Otani the pitcher, but he really hasn't started to fire on all cylinders offensively. He hit his first three home runs of the year on this past road trip, which was a good sign. But I asked him where he's feeling, how does he feel at the plate? And he said he's just not there yet. And he said in April, past aprils, he just hasn't felt like himself and he's looking towards May. So you know, I started to look to see whether or not he hit two fifty two hundred with five home runs in past aprils. That's not the case at all. His April would be anybody else's great April. But for him, the feeling at the plate, he just says that he feels like he's a slow starter and he's looking to really take off in the month of May.
Speaker 3: We speaking of him pitching and hitting. What's going on in Toronto between him and the manager and Dave Roberts is getting all mad? What's the deal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, last year from what I.
Speaker 3: Ended, I remember a little bit of.
Speaker 2: That they were upset last year during the World Series when he was pitching, that he was taking an extra amount of time to come back out after, you know, being on the basis or being on deck. Ken Rosenthal talked to people there on the Blue Jay side that said in the last game that o'tani pitched the day before yesterday, George Springer wasn't complaining. The Blue Jays weren't complaining. They were just trying to get clarification on why he gets extra time, which is a fair question. They weren't trying to protest, even though Dave Roberts was kind of shaking his head muttering to himself in the dugout, and he said after the game that teams just have to give Otani a little bit of grace because he's doing something nobody is doing in the game or ever's done in the game, especially with a pitch clock and play.
Speaker 4: Dave shifting to something considerably less exciting than sho hey Otani. But and I know we've already asked about him, and maybe you're already tired of hearing his name, but if you could walk us through again, how did how did the Dodgers' most exciting minor leaguer that continually gets raved about in all the baseball spots, James Tibbs? How did they manage to acquire this guy from the Red Sox and steal yet another what it looks like prospect? Again?
Speaker 3: Why did the Red Sox give this guy.
Speaker 2: Up for five starts of dustin May? That's they got James Tibbs and Zach Erhart, who really made an impression. Two guys at are major league outfielders for five months of dustin May. And basically that's Craig Breslow. The Red Sox GM feeling the pressure and the heat over there to make a move. Tibbs was discussed in a few other trade discussions, and I don't know why. I know the Red Sox have a lot of outfielders, a surplus of outfielders, but they gave away a really good player for five months of Dustin May. He was acquired by the Red Sox in the Rafael Devers trade. He was a first round pick of the Giants out of Florida State a couple of years ago, and the Giants traded him to the Red Sox as part of the Dever's trade. And you know, Boston flipped him and he's thriving with the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: He's not that I mean, he's not old, he's not young. He's twenty three, he's almost twenty four. Like, do you think we see him this year? And the guy's got seven home runs in twelve games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. Andrew Friedman told me in spring training he's the first in line. He's starting in Triple A. So if somebody goes down in the outfield, he's going to be the guy that they call up. But he has to wait his turn. This outfield's pretty full and very productive right now.
Speaker 3: The one and only David Vasse is our guest, and he will be all over the Dodgers tonight, who are off to a great start, There's no doubt about it. And they didn't even have to start in Korea or Japan to prove it. Dave, how far are the Dodgers ahead of what you what else you've seen? I mean, obviously we don't We don't even know who's on the Rangers. But you, on the other hand, only know half.
Speaker 4: Of the guys that were on the Rangers. You know, at least I knew that Singer was still.
Speaker 3: There, Sieger and sam and Sammy.
Speaker 4: And Sammy and.
Speaker 2: Twenty sixth of the Rangers.
Speaker 4: Right, that's all I go, Well, the gram now we know that. Come on, Dave, tell us, Dave, I got two.
Speaker 3: How far ahead are the Dodgers of the other jibbronis in the league? Well, just in their own division.
Speaker 2: They're they're separating themselves early on in the season, and it was only a couple of days ago where the Padres got above five hundred the Diamondbacks got above five hundred. For the first eleven games of the season, the Dodgers were the only team in the NL West that was above five hundred, So I just you know, I Nick Coletti said this many times about five years ago when he was on Sports and at LA, and it still rings true even more today. The games are too long for the opposing team, and the season is going to be too long for opposing teams in the regular season. It's just a matter of the Dodgers keeping their mid thirties players healthy and more importantly fresh for the postseason. And you know, they've done such a great job with their pitchers, they're going to have to do something that they haven't really done too much over the years and do that with their position players. But you got guys like ta Oscar Hernandez and Freddie Freeman who don't want to come out of the lineup. They want to play every day. And that's the challenge for the Dodgers to convince these guys that, you know, in the long run, it's going to be better to get guys like Santiago Espinal and Alex call in there and today heyesan Kim, So it's it's going to be certainly something that Dave Roberts is going to have to continually manage a massage with guys that have funded themselves in playing every day, but that may work against them this year.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you it's gonna help him out. Get in one of those cool City connect jerseys like the Padres got with no buttons on it. You just pull it over your head like a softball jersey.
Speaker 3: That thing's sweeting lot easier. Takes this thing out of the long seasons, right to.
Speaker 4: Pull that thing right over your head. Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Huh, very cool, very very good stuff. Daves. All right, you know who's on the.
Speaker 2: Pregame, Uh yeah, Tim Caates will be here, Rick Monday, Tim Neverts on the call. Yeah, so we're we're cooking today already with gas.
Speaker 3: So no cooking with gas. The great David Masse, don't miss him and the rest of the crew that he just mentioned and calling ye on Amhi seventy l A Sports. You're a home of the Dodgers. Great stuff from Dave and we'll be right.
Speaker 10: Back with another hour a great spatt This is Petro Money on demand Petro SAand Money five seventy ely Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Play by play tonight, Dodgers Rangers here, Dodgers on deck at six, first pitch, at seven. If you're looking for that Clipper Portland game tip off at seven on our sister station, AM eleven to fifty. Winner locks in the eighth seed. It's like a playoff game on April ten.
Speaker 3: If it was the Lakers, though, it would be twenty four hour coverage, national sports news right all over the country.
Speaker 4: It's like win and almost in win and a better chance of in.
Speaker 3: Wenight had that discussion in regards to the Lakers a few times over the last.
Speaker 4: Couple of years. I think the Lakers could win it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people say that all the time. You see the answer is no, No, they can't. I think the Lakers could win. They can't. Steve, Thanks for coming in today. All right, it is Friday, so we're gonna do some lessons learning great sports talk before we get to the Dogs eat sports talk to the fun Fact and quick Hits and Matt's Top Story and the Dead in a love Let's roll.
Speaker 7: It a jam k Twitter Mount Town Pitcher. I guess he delivered a really sick burn Thomas with no.
Speaker 3: Sense. All right, Lessen, why let you on you on man tellingon on? Thank you glayes Memphis fans in the city of Memphis, Tennessee, home of Elvis Presley and Beal Street. And for that one night, Mark Cohen Memphis fans not happy with your Bron Lames and what he had to say about Memphis not being a favorite of hits.
Speaker 11: Lebron, you straight hater man. This ain't got nothing to do with you. You with Lau to trade the team three times. You need to calm down and retire. Let your songs go play video games. They ain't ready for the league. Hey, let's go, gret.
Speaker 12: Memphis has done a lot of good for a lot of people in the world, and I feel like people feel the energy of Memphis everywhere, and I feel like there are some people who don't like Memphis that want to use the media to control how people see Memphis. Right now, So if you love Memphis, show social media how much you love Memphis, because we're the most mentioned in the world and pop culture references if you did not know we're the most We're the most influential in your favorite bands, all your favorite bands, all your favorite musicians, Your favorite musicians, musicians come from Memphis. Everything come from Memphis. So when you hear Lebron hate on some things and say some things Memphis. Just be cool, chill out, let it work yourself out.
Speaker 7: It's for Lebron James.
Speaker 8: Lebron James. How you gonna talk about what city you want to go to or don't want to go to when you were from Cleveland. Memphis is way better than Cleveland any point of any time. Think about that while you're trying to pick what team where you want to play it. It's not about where you want to play it. Everybody got their own support for they city.
Speaker 3: Thank you, very unhappy people out there.
Speaker 4: I always thought I was the only one that said Cleveland like that. I'm pleased to find out that I'm not.
Speaker 3: No, you're not, Matt, But you know, it does take people aback. They expect you to sound like a white guy. That's you know, it's like, oh my god, who am I hanging out with? Doctor John? Listen to Ron Say joined Matt in the Venerable Steve Hartman on Wednesday after the Dodger game to remember the great Davy Lopes who passed away this week.
Speaker 5: It's a sad day for uh uh Dodger fans, baseball fans. You know, Davy had been struggling for quite a few years.
Speaker 3: Back in Rhode.
Speaker 5: Island is where he decided to go back and spend time with his family. And he's uh had a wonderful career a leader. Uh ended up managing in Major League Baseball as a coach and a coach with the Dodgers as well. Four time All Star World Champion, part of the longest running and most successful in field in Major League history. And it was really the catalyst at the top of the lineup got things started for us. Pun intended he could steal runs without us having to do much at times. UH and UH just a tremendous asset to our club. A special guy.
Speaker 12: UH.
Speaker 5: The the greatest second basement in La Dodger history. UH second in Dodger history to Jackie Robinson.
Speaker 6: UH.
Speaker 5: He certainly Uh was a great performer and he deserves all the accolades that he should be received.
Speaker 3: Always great to hear from the Penguin. They always come back, They always come back to the Petrosen Money Show. They always come back to brill cream true lesson three Lex today. James Worthy joined us yesterday and James did a good interview. He was fighting with his garage in his car again, but he he did a good interview. And at the end, Tim Kates tried to ask him real quick about uh, Michael Cooper at Long Beach State, and James Worthy shoot him away like a like a gnat or a mosquito.
Speaker 6: We were all excited, but then the burbo, the bubble burst, and it was just another telecast.
Speaker 3: We love you, James, Hey, James, real quick, Michael Cooper gets a job at cal State LA. How excited are you off for that?
Speaker 6: So excited? I am so excited for Cooper. I won't wear sweatsuit. I'm a U and see guy, but I'll pull for him. He deserves.
Speaker 4: I thought that went incredibly well. It wasn't awkward at all. No, all right, guys, I'll see you a little way. Wait, I gotta know cal State LA. I gotta know.
Speaker 3: And Matt, you missed it new. We all know that Kate Only Kate's Cares is a big segment that a lot of people are into it, including Tim Conway Jr. But less than for Lexi. On Guatro Guatro, a new segment that we did yesterday. There was no occ yesterday, but there was a Kate's Corner, not Kate's Crimson corner like Kiffen's Crimson Corner from Andrew Tosh. But Kate's's corner, and uh, you know, we got another intro from our guy on the talk back for Kats's.
Speaker 13: Corner, Kats's corner. What's gonna what's gonna say? That's me in the corner, Lats me in the spot.
Speaker 3: Right, trying to keep and I don't know the rest lyrics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Only Kate's Cares is now permanently shifted to.
Speaker 3: Only Kate's Cares is a different set of stories at Kate's Corner Kats's Corners. Stories from the corner. Kats's Corner was strictly U c l a big ten news. You see a men's basketball bringing in a couple of balting guys or three of them, and and everybody know it was everybody being excited about Bob Chesney. People are really excited. But I thought practices were close. Yeah, but people are.
Speaker 4: But they signed a guy from modern day, so that pipeline verbally committed trailing.
Speaker 3: It's totally not the same thing. It's at the opposite of the same thing. Honors commitment. Those are the lessons learned a great sports Talk, Great Sports Talk crog Man Friday, don't forget Dodgers Rangers coming up at six o'clock with the pregame show. Seven to ten is the first pitch, but everybody knows that