Speaker 1: Well twelve, He's got so many irons in the fire and any want to cover him. But that's where you can find him most often. Let's talk some basketball coaching. Let's we're going to break that down a little bit. I want to know what his style is more and uh, were you? Uh?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: What is your style coaching high school ball, skinny? Are you more of? Uh? What do you like a metal lark lemon kind of teaching those guys that way?
Speaker 3: Or what's your I'm a I'm a full court pressure guy, mixing in his own pressure and some man pressure very much in a dribble drive offense guy and and a five out open post offense guy. I got a couple of specialty sets. I got a couple that that are quick hitters that I like, some flair sets I try to I'm more conceptual. So I'm the JV head coach at Beechwood. The varsity head coach is really good guy named ross Hart. I want to give a shout at him because he was a really good coach and a guy I used to coach for before that era gets there. Just basketball savants when it comes to half court offensive stuff, and they they are very set heavy I'm just not set heavy, and usually at my level, kids are not quite there yet. From remembory saying don't want to I just wanted to let him go play. So I'm a big concept guy. I've I've town Jason some of the stuff I run, I under these out of bounds plays that that I run, I used them.
Speaker 4: I think you had to success with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last year in sixth grade league. Oh, you guys are Oh. I always going to ask skin if you now I didn't know you coached youth basketball as well, Jason. I can already tell by this conversation, I'm only thirty seconds deep in it, and you guys are the guys at full court press when you're up by thirty with two minutes left.
Speaker 5: No listen.
Speaker 3: I'm I coached an AA national championship team. And there were times in tournaments early on before you I got the you know, metal rounds where you play from pool play and I get up pretty big, pretty quick, and you just got to call off the dogs. You look down there, You're like, man, they're overmatched. You can't keep overmatching this. I will say, early, early, early in my battle. So in high school, I wanted to be a basketball coach, and I ended up going into journalism and whatever instead, And I coached my sister's church league basketball team at Lakeside Presbytery in rint annoying tick when I was seventeen years old, and so I'm i I was a I'm going to go with a diamond press or a two to two to one John Wooden press. And the first game I ever coached, we beat a team seventy two to nothing, and they made a rule you couldn't press. After that, I'm like, wait a minute, man, If the worst part was i'd a team, the worst part was I bed.
Speaker 4: A team seventy two to nothing.
Speaker 3: Look at You're like, gosh, man, what a jerk?
Speaker 4: What what are you thinking?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: No, I'm seventeen year old. I'm going to show you on the next John Wooden.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that the sixteen year old girl you had at center who talked like this, Oh didn't have anything to do with it.
Speaker 7: Uh but nope.
Speaker 1: But anyways, let's talk about that game on Sunday Steelers or yeah, Steelers hosting the Bengals. But the Steelers is going to be out for revenge. But what good is that doing? Because of their defense kind of it's not as bad as you know, you know who, But damn that's not a very good defense. And Blacko could shred them again.
Speaker 3: I mean they're thirty second in the league and there's only thirty two teams in pass defense the Steelers are now, they still have that great front. I mean you still have TJ. Watt, Sure, Cam Hayward, Lonzo Heitsmith. I mean they can still get after you. They didn't get after him in Cincinnati all that much. I mean Blackham got it out quick. He was very decisive, he was very accurate. That said, you're on the road, and just before we came on, I heard the Pittsburgh weather forecasters.
Speaker 4: I've already looked up.
Speaker 3: But to give you guys a plug, you guys your station game, your weatherfork kiss forty seven degrees in windy. Is that going to help the passing game? You know, other times when you're going into the win, you better run the football effectively. Are times when you're wins behind you you have to go make hay with that stuff. So you know, it's it's a weird dynamic because Pittsburgh, when it doesn't turn you over, doesn't get a lot of stops. Now they've I think four of their five wins have come when they won the turnover margin. They beat Indy, and Indy's really good, but they turned Indy over six times. They had six takeaways in that game, I believe, the first game of the year against the Jets. They won that by two points, thirty four to thirty two, and they turned the Jets over five times. A couple other games that they've had plus turnover margins they won. But when they don't turn you over, they don't really stop you much. And that's you know, the Bengals can cannot turn it over. I do think they have a legitimate chance. The problem is can the other side of the football stop Pittsburgh because they haven't stopped the soul of late.
Speaker 8: Right, Skinny, This this Steelers team is, they're they're a weird team. They're up and down, up and down. And you know, they beat the Patriots earlier this year, Yep, yep, you know, they beat the Colts. I mean, so they've beaten you know, two of the best but the two best teams right record wise in the in the AFC. And yet you know they go and lay a big egg at the Chargers last week. You know, they lose the home the Packers, they give up a ton of points. Ultimately, do you see this as a similar game to what we saw when they were in Cincinnati here on that Thursday night where the Bengals beat him thirty three thirty one. You know with that what that late late touchdown, you see a similar, similar score, similar type of game.
Speaker 3: There's no reason not to think yeah, right, Because again, while Pittsburgh's offense is scuffling a little bit, and they've scuffled all year. I mean, the their highest yard output was against the Bengals three hundred ninety six yards. I think since in the last three games they've not gotten over over three hundred yards of total offense, in a couple of cases in the low two hundreds. So they scuffled our offense a lot. But this is also a Bengals defense, which I just mentioned. They gave it the most yards this season that Pittsburgh's had, three ninety six. They gave up five hundred and eighty something to Chicago. The game before that against the Jets, they give up.
Speaker 9: Five hundred and two the Jets.
Speaker 3: Going into Left night in New England when they lost twenty seven to fourteen and had a great first drive. Good for them, But in the two games prior to playing the Bengals and the one game after the Bengals, the Jets had four hundred and seventy yards combined total offensive yards. They had five or two against the Bengals alone. That just continues to tell you this is an ethically bad defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not good. Well, let me ask both of you guys, Aaron Rodgers, is he a done deal? But this is all the rigamarole that was made for him in the off season. So far, I ain't seeing it. I'm more impleasant impressed by Flacco than.
Speaker 3: I am in Yeah, that's a fair point. I did talk to somebody today who said that they believe Rogers still has it. There's evidence suggests otherwise. He looked really uninterested against the Chargers. Plumbs he took that, he took that awful safety in the end zone where it looked like he just wasn't completely aware of what was going on around him, which that's not him. He still spins it. I mean, you know, even against the Bengals, while he feel a lot of short passes that that there's a lot of yard after catch, he dropped one in the bucket, the DK Metcalf early in the game, and then he threw at hail Mary which was just ridiculous, seventy yards in the air. He whistled that one down the team to Pat fryar moose that gave the Steelers the lead that forced the Bengals to go win the game. So, you know, just three games ago, he still had the arm talent, but it just looked he looked so disinterested this past week. It's hard to explain.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you what, if I'm the Steeler at Flacco, I don't think he's going to sustain what he's been doing at this high level. But I think he's he continues to be, you know, level off and be the solid Joe Flacco that I think we know he is. I'm telling you I'm the Steelers, I'm going after him potentially.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the wrong thing to say, because you know, they're they're they're gonna be in the market at all like it for a quarterback unless Aaron Rodgers just lights the world on fire and they feel like they can resign him at a decent price and he and if he still wants to play, But if not. You're probably gonna be in the market to draft one. There's probably not a free agent out there that you think is gonna be a ton better And what a great bridge quarterback or even a guy that you just plug in there from day one, and in Joe Flackle he would be It would be so weird. He would then literally have played for every team in the AFC, nort That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Yeah, And what better guy to teach a young quarterback. I mean this guy wall You know, this goes back to far Evan Rodgers, you know that whole thing. Even though Rogers resented it, it was good for him to learn under a guy like that. Sure, but you bring in Flacco, who seems to be a straight up guy and all. He he just is a football guy. You want some you want your kid to learn under that guy.
Speaker 3: I'm not a big press conference fan. I mean I think some sometimes you know they're they're we're all sharing the same quotes, we're all sharing the same things, and a lot of times there's a lot of cliche talk. Joe Flacco is so interesting in those to me. I mean, he's air with those and those are and that's not knock against Joe Burrow because I think Joe can be really interesting at times. There's a lot of times Joe's disinterested. That's fine, he doesn't have to be interested for us, but there's times he is. But Joe Flacco's just it's really like insightful, thoughtful. It just gives gives really good answers. I've just been I've been way more from the outside looking in. When they made this trade, I just went, Okay, great, he's sure he can take a snap so of football, knows how to play the game, all well and good. I I can't tell you how much I think everybody that's covered him in this month's run that he's been on is impressed with almost everything he's done. He's been He's been an outstanding in every way.
Speaker 8: Speaking of Flacco along those lines, you know Burrow comes back you practice this week. I don't know, Skin, You and I were both there obviously the press conference on Monday when Burrow, you know, stepped to the podium for the first time a couple of months. Did you do you since that, like, like I don't. I didn't since that Burrows all that, you know, I just thought he would give like a big like huge compliment. He'd be rare very compliment, uh meanting of Joe Flacco. And I didn't see this big glowing review of Joe Flacco, did you since that? It's like Burrow's like, no, this is my team, and you know that's great. Joe Flacco has been here. Like but I mean again, I'm paraphrasing. That was kind of the vibes that are kind of the what I took away from what Burrow said.
Speaker 3: That's actually I didn't take that away. I tell you're wrong for that takeaway. I just didn't take that away. I do think for a guy like Joe Burrow, it's so tunnel vision of I want to play. I'm focused on my process. I'm focused on getting me back and oh yeah, Joe FLACKO there, he did say. I think at one point though, you know, it's been great to have him in the room.
Speaker 9: Oh he didn't know d like me.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, he's kind of quiet like me, and at times he can say some things that are funny to make me laugh. And I thought that was that was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: But I do think for a guy like that, it is I'm focused.
Speaker 3: On getting me back, and when I'm back, Who's ever in my way. Man, you're out, I'm in, and I'm okay with that part of it. I just think that the first three part for guys like Joe Burrow when they're hurt is the only need to control is your rehab. You can't control the timeline completely. You can try to push it up at the tunnel vision of I gotta play. And that's where I've had people to say, what if they're three and eight when he comes out, why play? A he wants to play? And yeah, I know he doesn't make decisions right or he maybe he does, you know he but he wants to play and he's competitive. And guess what, he's being paid to play. I'm not paying Joe Burrow not to play. And I realize fans and go, yeah, but what if he gets hurt again. You can't live in the universe of what if he gets hurt again?
Speaker 2: You just can't.
Speaker 3: You have to live in the universe of and it's like you, guess there is the white people.
Speaker 4: I'll just tank.
Speaker 3: Well, you can do some things to tank, but you're not like laying down and go okay, first and ten from the thirty go run out of your touchdown.
Speaker 4: You're not banking right.
Speaker 3: You may not play all your guys, especially if they're eighty percent or ninety percent. I think for a guy like that, it's I want to go play. I want to go want to know this week and whatever happens happens. If we go seven and ten because our defense still stinks and I've played well, what's rolling the next year Because'm playing well? I just think that's the mentality. I understand the fans mentality of just get the best traffick to let him get hurt. Okay, I get you, but that's just not how these guys operate in the space, especially when you're paying them a lot of money.
Speaker 1: See, you don't have it's kind of convenient you don't have to just outright tank because you know you have this defense.
Speaker 10: With the guys.
Speaker 3: We'll roll you guys back out, Yeah, we'll roll you guys back.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. We're looking at don't even worry about it. Right now, we're sitting at a number two pick all good guys. Uh, don't worry about it. If we give up fifty uh so, uh, skinny, we will talk to you next week, buddy, thanks so much. All right, with that, we check in with traffic and weather.
Speaker 6: What is going on?
Speaker 11: From the UC Health Traffic Center. You'll find more options and clinical trials for pancreatic cancer care at the U See Cancer Center. Get a second opinion fast call five one three five eighty five. You see CEC on northbound seventy five at Paddock Road, the left lane blocked off from an accident. Traffic stop and go back from Mitchell about a twenty five minute delay. Police are there on scene as well, southbound on Blue Rock Road. An accident at Ronald Reagan Highway on Glenway, another accident at Iliffe Avenue. And down in Union, Kentucky, southbound US forty two, an accident at Frogtown Road. I'm at Ezelik on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for tonight clear early, then for later clowning up, maybe a chance of showers for tomorrow. Looking at clouds and the high of sixty nine. It is sixty three down Who's radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: This report is sponsored by Backs the Tractor, Your Cabota headquarters Backsdetractor dot Com. Backs Attractor is Cincinnati's Cabota service headquarters. Stop in for januine Cabota parts and high quality service for your Cabota equipment and keep it running right visit online.
Speaker 1: It THENO is what he's doing tonight? Hecky yeah yeah yeah yeah. What do we think I'm talking about my wife? I mean, I don't even talk about her, like I thought you were calling my radio wife. Uh he He's doing the Kentucky game tomorrow, right, okay, yeah, which I can see Lexington from here.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 1: It takes even from where he lives, which is Illinois. Apparently it takes you about an hour and a half to drive you to Lexton straight up, right, No problem, that's easy, easy hour and a half. The way I drive, it's about an hour and five. But I digress. Yeah, you've got that down pad on your annual trip to Keenland. Hell yeah I do.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, what I love about that trip is going down seventy five. I'm going eighty five and every literally everybody else is going ninety if. Well, that's where I can drive in the middle lane and I know that people are going to be passing me on both sides, and I'm going eighty three miles an hour. That's if you drash straights. I know you like to stop at the arc and counter take that in. Well, you know what last when we went there a couple of weeks ago, I said, we need to go to the Ark Encounter sometime. Really yeah, I if there was a BUCkies it would take me about four days to get from here to Lexington. But any but anyways, I digress. He is doing the Kentucky the UK football game tomorrow, but he's going down early. He could have been here today. I'm telling you this right now. I hope he's listening as he's driving down Lexington, and I hope he calls in because I'll be glad to put him on the air and barbecue him. But he uh, He's like, oh, yeah, you know, I'm going to the UK. I'm going to the basketball game tomorrow night. And they're whining and dining me. He's got to He's been invited to a private box. He's going to be down there eating rimped cocktail and drinking champagne.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He tells these guys, Oh, I need to go down there and do my show prep for the football game tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: His show prep is going to be sitting there eating you know, Like I said, Rupp arena in a private box eating shrimp cocktail and little Minie philet mignon. So if if you're feeling sorry for Rock and you're wondering if I can just see him, then later on he'll be down at the Hyatt bar doing shots and backslapping and carrying on doing shots of fine Kentucky bourbon. An't knowunse Kentucky had a football team. Oh yea, I'm there. Well, yeah, I know, I know. But anyways, Jason, let's talk about a football team right here in town. You're talking about today and your take, and I thought this was a good, interesting take talking about uh, the Bengals management throwing Zach Taylor under the buzzle, like, go, we don't talk, Zach talks. Well, it's a team policy and he's and to your point though, he's handling it.
Speaker 8: Well, very very well. And uh, you know, that's a guy who he doesn't bristle. You know, if you know, longtime fans will remember this. This policy really fully kicked in with Marvin Lewis and they really shifted. They had always you know, and a lot of times your you know, your coach obviously talks more to the media than anyone else but they really shifted into our coach is going to be our spokesperson mode when they hired Marvin, and he just wasn't good at it. He was condescending and short, and even when things were good, he'd be condescending. I mean, he remember some of his you know, his Morning you know clips with Mike McConnell, and it was just like, what's the point here?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 8: I mean, I understand the point, but you know what I mean, just the way he would answer it is what I'm talking about. But but but Zach, you know, I went in the locker room on Monday, and I'm just like it was upbeat, and you just could tell right there, like okay, like just by observing and alone, You're like, all right, this is uh, this doesn't seem like a lock and I know they're coming off the bibe. It doesn't seem like a locker room that's really down the dumb. So I started asking some guys, hey, what you know, and then they told me and Orlando Brown Junior was great and basically gave Zach a huge kudos for how he handles everything, and same guy, whether they're winning or losing. He doesn't bristle with the reporters. There's been some tough questions obviously lately. He doesn't though when he went under the bus, I thought he handled it very well with Chase Brown. I mean, that's not their style. And Chase Brown was upset after the last game, and you know it took flights at the defense. Yeah, and you know, I mean I asked Chase Brown for the store. I didn't use any quotes from him, you know, I asked him and he's like, yeah, well, just we talked to him, was good and got a lot of respect for Zach And yeah, I just I feel like it's I just I thought it needed to be written because act takes so much heat and he gets that. As the head coach of a team right now, certainly that's struggling. But I thought how he's handling everything just was extra impressive. Yeah, I liked your take.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: With that.
Speaker 1: We had two traffic and weather. We got John Matay's coming up. What's going on.
Speaker 11: From the UC Health Traffic Center. You'll find more options and clinical trials for pancreatic cancer care at the UC Cancer Center. Get a second opinion Fast call five one three five eighty five UCCC in Sharonville on southbound seventy five approaching to seventy five. Accident there is off onto the right shoulder east found on State Route seventy three. It's an accident that is between Jacksonburg and ware Road. About a two to three minute delay as well southbound on seventy five. A disabled vehicle that's on the off ramp the Fort Washington Way and picking up some slow traffic northbound on seventy one between Smith Edwards and Ronald Reagan Highway. That he's sound like on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather Center for tonight clear early, then for later clouding up, maybe a chance of showers for tomorrow. Looking at clouds and the high of sixty nine. It is sixty three. Now News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: Gary Jeff Walker helps your weekend wishes come true tomorrow morning, beginning at five point thirty on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by the James Cancer Hospital.
Speaker 9: The best outcomes for treating cancer come from early detection. The James Cancer Diagnostics Center provides rapid evaluation and the clear diagnosis for those who suspect you.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, my back with the Eddie and Jason Jason in for Rocky Today, and we laugh because we know we have because the show's going to be uplifted right now. And that always puts me in a good mood when I know we have our friend this time. Every Friday, John matteris WCPO nine News. Now, John, how about when can I count on getting my two thousand dollars tariff rebate check? Because I know it should be uplifting. I'd run to my mailbox every day waiting for that sucker to come jumping out of there at me.
Speaker 4: Oh, you might be waiting a while. You might be you know, you might not want to plan your holiday shopping round it just yet. You know, everybody's buzzing about this. President Trump announced about a week ago, every adult in the US except the way he said it was, quote except high income people, I believe should be getting a two thousand dollars tariff rebate check. Because he's trying to help the economy. He knows that affordability is a major issue now, and that's the that's the buzzword this fall, affordability. And you know he's trying to, you know, get people feeling good about the economy again, because you know, the latest polls show people aren't. So he's supposed to a two thousand dollars tariff rebate check. Hey, don't call it a stimmy check. It's not a Biden stimulus. It is a pair of rebate check. So he wants these to go out. And the question is two things. One can he send these out? And two who would qualify? Well, Congress as the purse strings and the Biden stimulus checks had to be approved by Congress. And if Congress has to approve these, and might not happen, or at least it might not happen in a two thousand dollars form. There is a Senator Josh Hawley, who proposed a six hundred dollars rebate check. I'll take six hundred, you know, I'm not fussy. Two thousand would be nice, But so a lot of people say it's gonna cost us three hundred billion dollars wiping out all the savings that we made from tariffs and all these cuts. So I don't know if it's gonna be two thousand dollars. Maybe it'll be six hundred. But Congress is the one that has to approve of it. So we'll see. Now here's here, here's one thing in its favor. And I'll tell you this. You ever notice that when President Trump wants something, he tends to get it. Well, let's say ballroom, ballroom. Okay, yeah, it's like other presidents would have taken what about five years to get approval for the ballroom. You know, Trump is like, hey, I want a ballroom. Let's get going. So we'll see. It might happen. There's a lot of naysayers out there. It might happen, but again, I wouldn't start shopping and doing your Black Friday shopping based on it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this. I will bet my two thousand dollars tariff check that there ain't going to be a two thousand dollars tariff check. Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 4: We'll see. We'll see. It is a lot of money, you know they're talking about it's going to cost us billions. And the other thing is the last time we handed out this amount of money, it really ignited inflation. I mean a lot of the inflation from four years ago was blamed on the Biden stimulus check because everybody got a sugar rush and say, hey, let's go out and buy a hot tub and a couple of seventy five inch TVs, and you know what happened next? The shells were cleared out, prices went up. You couldn't find a car for sale on dealer lots. So I don't know, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Is the idea on this like that? It's two thousand per household or.
Speaker 4: Two thousand per per adult in a household. That's what appears. So yeah, see we don't have particulars yet.
Speaker 1: Now we see that seems a little pie in the sky. I getting four thousand alone in my household. Well, John, you were I don't know.
Speaker 4: You just we'll see. We'll just have to see what happens.
Speaker 1: You just brought up those imaginary seventy five inch TVs. But now I'm seeing the hottest thing on for Black Friday is one hundred inches. Come on, think up a hell do you have?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: If you have a one hundred inch TV?
Speaker 4: Come on now, well, you know, to you, size has always been an important thing your whole life.
Speaker 1: So really, I've convinced a lot of women that it's not that big a deal.
Speaker 4: So maybe maybe you need a ninety eight or one hundred inch TV. A Walmart has one right now this weekend, as part of their first round of Black Friday sales, a ninety eight inch TCLTV. We saw it their wallmark the other day. Unbelievable and this thing will take up your whole living room wall. Ninety eight inches diagonal. You know, until now a big TV was considered eighty five that was huge. Yeah, I still have a sixty five you know that goes over the fireplace.
Speaker 1: Dude, And I remember, I remember if you had a forty inch TV, that was giant.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well the old tube TV, yes, sure, that that's console that mom and dad used to have. But you know, in recent years it's been a seventy five inch. Then they pushed eighty five. Now Home Depot has this ninety eight inch TV. Walmart, actually, Walmart has this ninety eight inch TV nine hundred and ninety eight dollars half price. I mean, it's unbelievable. Best Buy has a couple of one hundred inch TVs around one thousand dollars, So it's unbelievable. The size of these new tvs' you can't drive them home. I mean, even if you have like a short bed pickup truck, it won't rite, No, kid, you gotta get delivery on them. It's amazing.
Speaker 16: It's real.
Speaker 4: It's a real TV. It's not a projection TV. We have a projection TVs. You go down to somebody's basement and they'd have a projector, you know, like hanging from the ceiling, and you know the picture is so washed out, and it's like this is awful. Just give me a regular TV, you know. So that's what we have here at one hundred inch regular TV. The hottest thing that Eddie you could get for dev this holiday season. You'd be like, she doesn't want that jewelry. She doesn't want that.
Speaker 1: She'll try to wear it on her finger.
Speaker 8: John, I seem to tend to be here every every Fall Friday and we talk, we talk Black Friday deals and it's usually TV and I always this is one of my favorite segments with you because, like you said, these things, I mean, what are we gonna talk about Next Year's gona be one hundred and twenty five next year? I mean, it literally feels like every year you're doing a report on uh, like you just said, last year it was seventy.
Speaker 4: Five very eighty five inches. Oh my goodness, we're now it's ninety eight and one hundred inches on these TVs, you know, And it's unbelievable because these are real four K TVs. They're not again some crappy projections. I mean, these are big screen TVs. It's just unreal. So, you know, Eddie, you could it's like you're in a It's like you're in a movie theater watching those snuff films used to go to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, so I went to Amsterdam one time, say I need where the where's the snuff movie theater at?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Lord h with that John, we will let you go like contemplate where you got this intel on me?
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm thinking about you and pee wee you and pee wee Herman in the movie theater.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think he was in a different theater than I was.
Speaker 4: Uh get that, get that new ninety eight inch TV, and uh we'll set yourself off and uh it's gonna be a great Black Friday. They guys, have a great weekend and don't waste your money.
Speaker 1: Thanks Sean. Snuff films. That one us for a loose. I'm gonna laugh about that one for a little bit.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Coming up, we'll be talking to you where do we go from here? Where do we go from here? Folks? But well, we're at the top of the hill on the roller coaster. You never know where it goes from here. We'll find out after the news right now, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: News Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: President Trump calls it the Epstein hoax, says, don't fall for it. This is the four o'clock report. I'm Matt Reeks breaking now. The President says on social media he wants the Justice Department to investigate Jeffrey Epstein's involvement and relationship with Bill Clinton, the former president, and Larry Summers and Reid Hoffman and many other people and institutions. He says, records show they spent large portions of their life with Epstein and on his island. This is another Russia scam, Trump says, with all arrows pointing to the Democrats, and it comes as email excerpts were released from the House Oversight Committee showing the President's name mentioned by Epstein.
Speaker 17: The President has said on social media that Epstein was a Democrat. He is the democrats problem, not the Republican's problem. Except the clamoring has been coming from many in his own party and his own supporters for at least the last couple of months, if not longer, for the release of these files, and that's why this issue has.
Speaker 9: Not gone away. ABC's Karen Drivers. The US House has set to vote on the release of the full Epstein files on the coming days, after a petition reached the two hundred and eighteen signatures that were necessary to go forward. Now we have the latest on your drive home this afternoon, latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 11: From the UC Health Traffic Center. You'll find more options and clinical trials for pancreatic cancer care at the UC Cancer Center. Get a second opinion Fast Call five P one three five eighty five UCCC. On southbound seventy five, there's a disabled vehicle that is on the off ramp to Fort Washington Way in Sharonville. On southbound seventy five approaching to seventy five. An accident there is off onto the right shoulder and on eastbound State Route seventy three. An exodent between Jacksonburg and were Road, causing a minute or two worth of delays and expects some more delays. Southbound seventy one between Martin Luther King and fourth seventy one on that He's undlik on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: Now the latest forecast from the No Fear Dentist Weather Center Advance Dentistry. The thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck, We're here for you, No Fear Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 9: Tonight, clear skys dropping down to fifty three, sunshine for your Saturday Worl'll be at seventy degrees Tomorrow Sunday a little bit cooler fifty five and sunny and sunny on Monday fifty two. The key is no rain in that forecast the next couple of days. This game day forecast is built by American home Tech, Your roof's best defense against any weather. Americanhome Tech dot Com. Bengals Steelers game Sunday afternoon in Pittsburgh. A slight chance of rain before game time at one o'clock. Otherwise as a mostly sunny day, windy and a high of forty nine in Cincinnati. We have sixty three right now and apparent stabbing reported in Burlington. In northern Kentucky, there's an investigation in the Bordeaux Drive area and air Care helicopter may be headed to the scene. Will keep you updated. D WY checkpoint tonight. It's going to be in Elmwood Place, checking for signs people are intoxicated behind the wheel. Starts at eight, runs until ten on Vine Street at Murphy. No name yet on the person who was killed in a house explosion at a home on Garrett Street in Covington. Not known what caused it yet. A ruling by a judge in Robertson County, Kentucky, near Maysville, the woman accused of killing and dismembering her mother. The suspect has been found competent to stay in trial.
Speaker 18: On Thursday, Torlina Field's learned two mental health professionals testify that she understands the proceedings despite past signs of psychosis and cognitive difficulties. Doctor Timothy Allenson feels a pure stable during her evaluation and suggested her earlier psychotic behavior at the time of her arrest may have been drug induced. Doctor Scott Bender noted low cognitive test course but said they don't affect competency under Kentucky law. The judges set a pre trial hearing for December eighth. I'm Sandy Collins.
Speaker 9: It's an example of how anger can get out of control on the roads and how it can cost a lifetime of regret.
Speaker 19: Around seven thirty in the morning, an eleven year old boy was in the back seat of his stepfather's SUV heading to school. Henderson Police say they were on the two fifteen freeway when they and another car began jockeying for position in traffic. Both drivers rolled down their windows and began arguing when a twenty two year old driver and that other car, police say, fired once at the victim suv. Henderson Police Chief Reggie Raider our.
Speaker 9: Suspect then produced a handgun and fired one round.
Speaker 19: The eleven year old in the back seat was hit by the gunfire and died. A passing police officers stopped and arrested the twenty two year old a lled shooter. Alex Stone.
Speaker 12: Seven hundred WLW Sports high school football playoff action all across the tri States. Tonight covers begins at sixth of the high school Football Tonight show on Fox Sports thirteen sixty leads into the game between Saint ex and Moler College football Tomorrow Arizona and the Cincinnati Bearcats eleven am here on seven hundred WLW. Bengals Upbate, brought to you by Good Spirits at Party Town in Northern Kentucky. Bengals and Steelers on Sunday in Pittsburgh one o'clock with the action right here on seven hundred WLW. College basketball Tonight Xavier's first road game of the season at Iowa. Seven hundred wlw's covers begins at seven thirty Hockey. The Cyclones in action tonight at home against Toledo. Bill Edison's seven hundred WLW Sports.
Speaker 9: We're right up against the clothes on Wall Street, and the Dow is down three hundred and thirty eight points. S and P five hundred down seven nasdak down a couple of points. Next news at four thirty matt Reez News Radio seven hundred WLW. This report is.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by Meals on Wheels of Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Meals on Wheels is one of the regions is leading senior.
Speaker 20: Service providers offering nutritious.
Speaker 21: Meals, transportations, social connections, protective services, wellness.
Speaker 1: Program All right back on the Eddie and Rocky Show, Rock Night. Here today, he's living at large eating oysters rockefella and drinking champagne out of some cheerleaders. Slipper at UK for the basketball game. He's going to be calling the football game tomorrow. I'm working with Jason Williams. I started called Jason Hoppin you had him yesterday from the Inquirer Cincinnati dot com. But right now we're talking to this fellow, right, y'all always like talking to our tech guy, the man who we all and Dave, I can't tell you enough, and I always we used to give you a bunch of crap saying, oh, yeah, it's such a stranger things guy is here and Nope, it's all true. Now Dave, our good friend Dave had so So Dave, let's let's jump right into it. But the whole because we really lean into the AI thing. And it's because simply because I think AI, if you're not watching, to scare the hell out of you. And it's like one of these things that one of these articles you sent Dave really caught my eye talking about how office business owners and runners are maintaining AI even though this if they're multitasked, they get it wrong about sixty five seventy percent of the time. Is that figure wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is an interesting story. It's from the Register, and this is not the only reporting on this. I mean, obviously this stuff says, and I don't want to be clear guys, there's plenty of ways you can use it and get some major productivity peaks. But you've got Jared and AI, the chat GPTs in the world, the stuff that's really been in the news a lot, and then the latest thing that's gotten a lot of press is agentic AI or AI agents. You can argue there's a small point of distinction between the two, but the average person that's the same thing, and it's the idea that you're going to use some sort of AI based agent that can act in the real world like, for example, hey, whatever, don't book me a trip to Disney World. And there's so many problems with this, not the least of which that you just pointed out at either in this article. They did a bunch of testing and they found that even with some of the leading edge models out there, they're not very accurate. But I thought the more interesting thing about all of this is they don't really get into the privacy and security aspects of this. Now, they do say that you know, they built some real world tests to test these things, because there's you know, all this is new and there's not a lot of agreement around. Okay, you say it can do act this, other person says it can do Why what's it really doing? They built these real world tests. I think this is really interesting, And I'm also not saying that these things won't get better the same when you look at the testing, yes, they're not very accurate. But for me, the real concern is that people are going to try and turn these things on and they're not really going to understand that if it makes a mistake, you know, could it be a catastrophic mistake for you or your business. And as for these things, to take act them as you, it's going to have to have credentials to use your name and passwords, right, it's going to have to act as somebody. You'd have to give it a credit card or a bank account. And I got to tell you, guys, there is absolutely no chance I would allow some AI agent to go on and act on behalf of me in the real world and do anything of any consequence. It's just too risky.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, and certainly have any kind of access to any of your credit card or bank accounts. You know, I saw in the story Dave that you know, well, it's some of this stuff is basic. Like one was at asked AI, find all the emails I've received that make exaggerated claims about AI and see whether the senders have ties to cryptocurrency firms. Now, I know I could see where like if you know, I mean, like, you know, my job in the Inquirer, I get tons of reader emails, and then on top of that, I get tons of press releases, and then on top of that, because my email is out on the website, I get tons of junk mail.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 8: So if I'm trying to find something in my email, I don't know about something from someone that I got three weeks ago, find this email about uh, you know, this history of Greg Cook from the Bengals or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It feels like it would be be useful for that, but it sounds to me like it's not even it's not even that accurate.
Speaker 2: So Jason, here's the thing. It can be really useful for something like that. I mean, again, we use this stuff an interest, and when you understand what it can it can't do and you understand the risks both of it hallucinating, you know, making stuff up, making mistakes. You understand the privacy and security risks of allowing something to act on your behalf. Because again chats GPT. You know you're a prompt and it gives you something, you know, an image back or whatever. Right, these are things that could go do something like again, book which rip or whatever. There's definite value if you understand how to work within the guardrails. Like to your point, Hey, go in and find me all the emails I received on this topic. Will lick at everyone, Maybe not, will lick at most of them. Probably he summarize these emails and show me the recurring theme. It is good at those sort of things. There should always be and this is becoming a termament industry. Human in the loop, the idea that if you just blindly assume what you're getting is one hundred percent actual, you were setting yourself up for a disaster. Yeah, if someone has some basic comprehension of what it's trying to do, what you're trying to tease out or whatever, Jason, it can be very good at that sort of thing. But if you just blindly assume it can do what they're selling you, because I think part of the problem here, guys, is you've got people trying to sell their stuff, right, so of course they're hyping it up to the nth degree. And when you look at this study again from Carnegie o and University, they set up this agent company, they had to perform these tasks. And this is not the only situation like this. You know, it's not that competent. It's just allowing it going off and doing things on a turn. At this point, again, I'm not saying it won't get better. I'm just saying right now, I encourage people to check this stuff out, try it for yourself, see what works, learn about what you should and should not do. But don't just blindly assume that it's going to do what you want or that you can trust the output. And again, there is no chance, guys, no chance I would give any of these tools like to use an an a taskwords that belongs to me, access to my bank account or any kind of financial accounts, or anything that could act on my behalf in a way that would be financial or somehow come back and dow up on me. I just don't trust it.
Speaker 10: Well enough.
Speaker 1: At this point, we're talking to our tech expert here, Dave Hatter, and Dave, you brought up the term hallucinations from AI. Now, we talked about it before, and I know you've explained it, but I've read several articles talking about AI hallucinations in business, people in their personal life, and AI encouraging people to kill themselves or kill their boss, you know, in test models, and I guess in some cases AI encouraging young people to kill themselves. Now, when we talk about hallucinations, explain to us again what exactly that means. Because when I think of hallucinations, I think of a person being crazy or high or something. What happens to these machines that cause them to quote unquote illucinate.
Speaker 2: So when you're working with these large language based generative AI tools Jack B. T. Crock, Gemini, Copilot, et cetera. Right, they're trained on enormous amounts of material and at the end of the day, they're really probabilistic prediction tools. They make predictions about things. This word is based on gigantic sets of data, huge corpuses of knowledge. This word is most likely to come next to that work. Right, it's a probabilistic slash predictive engine, and it predicts what should come next. Well, let's be realistic, guy. When you get into probability, right, unless you can predict with one hundred percent accuracy, you're going to get some things wrong. And that's one of the problems with these large language models, and it's one of the reasons why there are many people. I don't know if you guys got another article I sent you to kind of ties into this why we're unlikely to get the general artificial intelligence anytime soon, and I'll come back to answer your questions specifically that they say in here. In a recent survey of the Association of the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, what are your own academic society, more than three quarters of the respondent said the method is to build today's technology are unlikely to lead to AGI. And the reason I'm bringing this up now is because we've got these large language models. That's the primary driver of what most people experience. There is other stuff out there, and there are people working on other things, but the idea of artificial general intelligence is you will live intually get to a point where the artificial intelligence is as capable as a human being at any task. No might pick any task. It can do it just as good and perhaps better than a human being, and at some point you'll potentially get the super intelligence, the idea that you know, it's better than all human beings at all tasks.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Again, all kinds of speculation on this, but there are many people who are saying now as the there's a lot of these problems in one particular one being this hallucination idea that because it's predicting things, that will just make things up. And in many cases it will not not just make something up if you question it, it will then try to argue with you and tell you that it's right. Yeah, some speculate, Eddie, but that that's because of course they want to keep you on there, they want to please you, they want to keep you coming back. Some argue that's just the nature of the way that does the probabilistic modeling to come up with these answers. But you know, can you you can have even a ten percent rate of hallucination in a product if it's doing any kind of critical tasks, can you trust that without a human in the loop, that should double second, and that's that's one of the pie pieces of advice I'm always giving to people I don't know if I send you this articles. A recent article pointing out that people use tools like chat GPT to plan a vacation and it literally builds an itinery places that don't exist. Do you're out on vacation, you show up somewhere and it's like, oh, yeah, this thing it told you about, Yeah, that's not real. It was a hallucination. So unless you know, at least unless you're just truly in research mode, if you don't know anything about a topic, my advice to you would be not to use these tools to go to research it a traditional way, you know, stick to things you know something about. So you have some idea of is this giving me good advice or is this just making something up? Because you know, there's been plenty of people in court attorneys show up, they cited cases in a brief or something, but don't. So, yeah, guys, I don't. I'm not trying to say there's not value in it's because there is. But if you don't really understand how it works, and if you don't really understand these pitfalls, you were setting yourself up for potential major problems where do you I know.
Speaker 8: You talk a lot about this on the Eddie and Rocky Show, and you study it like crazy and read all these articles. And let's say, I don't know, five years down the road, ten years down the road, you know, where are we when all the hype and hooplaw of AI has settled down? Where are we going to be with this is? This is a lot of this stuff just it's here today, gone tomorrow, and it's just talking about you know, this is futuristic y stuff or is this really going to change the world that we know?
Speaker 4: I think I don't really know.
Speaker 2: And I'm not sure there's anyone that can predict that with any real accuracy. And the reason I say that is you've got people Jason on both sides of this saying, Okay, this large language model CHAT ept generative AI way of doing things has already started to peak, and it's probably not going to continue to get better at the pace that it has. And these are people like me, I mean, some of the smartest people that have worked in this field forever are saying things like that, Now, you know, you can't seem to solve the hallucination problem. And when I say solid and get it to the point where it just doesn't happen, or it's such a low percentage that you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 6: You know, will these things get better?
Speaker 2: I think they will, Well, they continue to get better at the exponential rate that they are. Again, a lot of people are starting to question that. Now, you guys may have seen, you know, a lot of talk about AI bubble and so forth, because it costs an enormous amount of money to develop this stuff. It costs the enormous amount of money and takes a lot of electricity around this stuff. And you know, you got a lot of people selling it to you, making all these hyperbolic predictions and counting these incredible virtues. And yet when you see people like Cardigamil and it really start to test these things, you're not really seeing the return on investment they're predicting. I'm not going to tell I can't say with any certainty we're not going to get there. And there are other people doing other types of research that they're not based on that all aud two that may pan out. You know, when we get to the point where robots are walking around and they look like human beings and they can talk to you. It's just like another human being. I don't think that's out of the walm of possibility. You know, it's that going to happen in the next five to ten years. I am increasingly thinking that is less likely to happen in the next five to ten years, just kind of based on where things are going. But also, guys, I don't know what's happened in some land somewhere. And you've got all these people like you know, Pallenteer and Anderill working on all kinds of advanced AI based thrones and so forth. So you know, I only know what I read about and what I've experienced myself.
Speaker 1: That's the reason we read and we ask about it. Dave, get out there and get your start. Don't use AI. I want you to get your nose and up to the computer screen. Actually read a book. For God's sakes, What are those Dave Hatter? We really appreciate it as always, buddy, Thanks so.
Speaker 2: Much, always my pleasure.
Speaker 1: You guys have a good one, see you man. Uh yeah, well it's coming, They're coming, the robot overlords. Buddy. We're going to be talking to the Pittsburgh Steelers beat writer from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. But that's coming up after the news. Now we have traffic and weather.
Speaker 9: What is going on.
Speaker 11: From the UC Health Traffic Center. You'll find more options and clinical trials for pancreatic cancer care at the UC Cancer Center. Get a second opinion, fast call five one three five eighty five UCCC. On southbound seventy five, there's a disabled vehicle that is on the off ramp to Fort Washington Way. Otherwise, construction work on southbound seventy five between Ronald Reagan Highway and Norwood Lateral. About a ten minute delay right now back from Shepherd Lane. More slow traffic on eastbound two seventy five between Mostellar and Lublin Madeira Road, and on westbound two seventy five. Slow traffic between Springfield Pike and Hamilton Avenue, both about a five minute delay on that. Ezellek on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for tonight clear early, then for later clouding up, maybe a chance of showers for tomorrow. Looking at clouds and the high of sixty nine. It is sixty three now. News Radio seven hundred WLW Hell's.
Speaker 22: Taylor versus Tumlin in the Steel City, the Bengals look to toss the Steelers into the recycling bin. There's a lot I can say about Pittsburgh, but none of it can be set on the radio. The Bengals slug it out with the Steelers. Sunday coverage begins at nine am. Stream for free on the new and improved iHeartRadio app four on seven hundred WLW, home of the best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 7: This report is sponsored by One Hour Heating and Erickenny Shing. As tims begin to drop.
Speaker 1: All right back with Eddie and Jason in for Rocky Today, Jay says, we always like to do on game weekends, talk to somebody from the Bengals opposition this weekend. In the case of this weekend, it happens to be the Stellers. It doesn't seem to be all that long ago. The Bengals won that game, and now here we go again to the burg to see what happens there and here to discuss. He's the Steelers beat writer for the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. Ryan Badcoe. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 22: Hey, what's up guys, Thanks for having me, Brian.
Speaker 1: Brian, you tell us give us the temperature of what's going on with the Steelers these days, man, because they seem to be a little all over the board right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 21: I mean, I think fans are certainly down on them a little bit at the moment. Just a horrific performance Sunday night in LA against the Chargers. They got physically manhandled, but also the Chargers were faster than them, they played better on special teams. I mean, everything pretty much went wrong. It wasn't even as close as twenty five to ten would indicate. So with that in mind, like talking to TJ. Watt today after practice and I said, you know, how do you feel about the way you're playing right now? And he's like, well, everybody has to play better, we know that. And I'm like, how do you square that with? You are five and four, you're winning the AFC Nord, right, but does it not feel like that because you've lost three of four? And he basically said, yeah, they need to be better. You know, they basically need to put a better product out there, and they got to try to do that starting Sunday in their first rematch of the season.
Speaker 22: And yeah, I heard you coming back.
Speaker 4: You're right. It sounds it seems like it wasn't that long ago. They haven't even faced the Ravens once.
Speaker 21: Yet, and now they're going to get the Bengals for a second time.
Speaker 8: That's the same way of the Bengals. The Bengals haven't played the Ravens either, Brian, Is this are they kind of I hate that has such a cliche as a newspaper guy myself at the Inquirer here in town, but.
Speaker 1: Like they are who they are kind of thing?
Speaker 9: Or do you see this?
Speaker 8: Do you see this as that they can it's just a it's a tweak here and there and off they go. Or is this are the problems deeper for the Steelers that are going to require offseason adjustments.
Speaker 4: It's possible that they are who they are.
Speaker 21: I don't know that there's a tweak to be had, but I think if you're a Steelers fan that wants to be optimistic and see a little pie in the sky, I mean, you do still have Aaron Rodgers as your quarterback.
Speaker 1: Now that can go one of two ways.
Speaker 4: You can think that.
Speaker 21: Chargers game is an indication that the bottom's about to fall out for him, and you know he's about to turn forty two, and he's about to start playing like he's forty two with regularity, or on the flip side, you could say he's going to be in the Hall of Fame. He's four time MVP. As long as you have that guy, there's always a chance that he'll find the groove and he'll start slinging it again and he raises that ceiling for your team, and he's got.
Speaker 4: Some you know, artillery to do that.
Speaker 21: DK Metcalf Pat Friar Youth always torches the Bengals, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: We know what I learned.
Speaker 21: I was talking to him today. His dad was born in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: He only lived there for like.
Speaker 21: Two years, but they planted something in the ground, I guess the Friar Muth family. So now every time that Pat plays them, either in since he or here, he excels. But yeah, I mean that that offense needs to get going after the way it's been playing for the larger part of the season, but certainly last time out. So I'm not overly I'm not feeling overly positive about them, especially with the Ravens picking up steam, but I think they they've got a better chance of getting on track than they did win the bottom fell out last year with Russell Wilson.
Speaker 1: Brian Badcoe from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette is with us, and Brian, that's what I was going to ask you. Do you get the impression maybe this team, because let's face it, the Ravens are ravening right now. They're on a real role and it looks like it's going to continue. Are these guys maybe looking over their shoulder a little bit?
Speaker 21: I mean, I think they have to be, but only in the sense that you know, they're not playing well again, like they can't afford to really.
Speaker 4: Look over their shoulder or look.
Speaker 21: Ahead to the Ravens because this schedule is ramping up. And it seems weird to say because the Bengals beat them last time and the Steelers couldn't get a stop at all, especially at the end when they needed it. And yet this is the softest landing spot that they have for a while, because then they have to go to Chicago, who's playing well. Then they do finally get or excuse me, then they have to face the build in Pittsburgh. But yeah, yeah, Bill's Ravens.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's up with.
Speaker 21: The Dolphins, but yeah, then the Lion in Detroit, which my even be tougher than either of those Ravens games. So there's people around town fellows calling this a must win for the Steelers, and I almost tend to agree because it's it's sort of difficult to find, you know, more wins on this schedule.
Speaker 1: Well that's h and I would tell you, Brian, that was a direct quote as well from Jamar Chase here in town. This is kind of a must win for the Bengals. So these guys better. It sounds like everybody's going to go balls to the wall.
Speaker 21: We'll see, yeah, I mean Bengals really have their backs to the wall just in the standings. The Steelers, I think it's just going to feel more of.
Speaker 4: You know, collapse ish.
Speaker 21: If they lose this game, they'll still be five hundred, but you know how it is in Pittsburgh, you don't finish under five hundred, So, you know, losing this game, people would start to seriously question is this the year that they finally end that streak? And it always gets associated with Mike Tomlin because he's been here so long, but it actually predates him. It goes back to Ben Roethlisberger's first season that they've been five hundred or better. So I'll believe it when I see it that the Steelers have that kind of season. But again, if they lose this one, it's it's going to be on officially on shaky ground.
Speaker 8: Brian, Do you see this as a similar game to what we saw here whatever three or four games ago? Four games ago, you know that it was a shootout thirty three, thirty one and whoever whoever gets the ball last kind of thing, because both these defenses are one one's really really bad, the one here in this time, the one up there's not good. Uh do do you see do you see a similar type of game?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Yeah, I think it'll be high scoring. The only way that maybe it wouldn't be is it's the historically bad Bengals defense that you know, tweaked or figured out anything in their bye week. That's the only thing that makes me think, all right, maybe they can rebound to some extent, but it's still the same guys that they're rolling out there. They don't have Trey Henrick I was gonna say, and it's still no Trey Hendrickson, So I don't know how much improvement they can actually even make the Steelers are actually look quite a bit different in the secondary than they did in that first game. Jalen Ramsey's moved from corner to safety, Darius Slay's out with the concussion. That might not even be a bad thing necessarily for the defense. You know, one Thornhill was playing safety. He's cut, so there's a lot of moving parts. In Kyle Duggart, they traded about a week before the deadline, brought him over from New England where he wasn't playing, and all he's done is played basically every snap as their strong safety since then in the last two games. So they're trying to figure out answers on the back end. Would not shock me if Joe Flacco dices them up again. But maybe they'll get a little bit more pressure from Cam Hayward. Keanu Benton's playing better their third year nose tackle, so maybe he'll wreak some havoc on the interior. And then the last thing, guys that I'll tell you about why the defenses might have a little bit better day iss to be very windy here up to thirty. Yeah, so maybe it won't be just put the ball in the air and in Jamar Chase or DK Metcap comes down with it, maybe some of those old unk passes will be flying and sailing out of bounds on them.
Speaker 1: When we're talking to Brian Bedco Metco and Brian, let me ask you. You're there day in and day out watching practice. Is is Aaron Rodgers still his his head still in it? Is he just kind of do you get the impression he is focused and wants to win this thing? Or just like, hey, I'm an old quarterback and damn it, because that's kind of what Flacco's not that way. Flacco's just he's here apparently, you know he played for he was playing for the Browns.
Speaker 9: He's hot.
Speaker 1: He's trying just as hard here as he did for the Browns and did for the Ravens and did for whoever the hell else he used to play for Jets. For the Jets there for a little bit. Is Aaron Rodgers does he still have a gas in the take? I guess is what I'm asking you.
Speaker 21: You know, it was a future performance on Sunday, and I think that's.
Speaker 1: What we were That's because some some of some of us were talking is it and he just, like you wanted to beat.
Speaker 21: There some national pundits bringing that up this week as well in the wake of that game, the bad body language, the frustration. But I think he's been like that for a while. You know, he's always been emotive, I guess on the field, if that's the right way to put it. But because this was a storyline coming out of that, I talked to a couple of players about it this week and Brodert Jones.
Speaker 4: Their left tackle.
Speaker 21: I was like, hey, when you guys, when you take a sack, is he good.
Speaker 9: Cop on you?
Speaker 4: Or is he chewing you out? Bad cop?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What's the rapport like?
Speaker 21: And he's like, no, No, Aaron's got a great relationship with us. He you know, of course, we we want to make sure that he's not mad at us, but we're more mad at ourselves. And it's it's been good. And then I was talking to john wh Smith. They're veteran tight end, and I said, it's like Aaron's in the Truman Show. If you've ever seen that movie, every reaction he makes is zuomed in and memed.
Speaker 6: Out of this world.
Speaker 21: So and Johnny Smith said, no, he's just a competitor and he just really wants to win, like he's not checked out. He is frustrated because he can play better than this, and he gets ticked off when we're losing him. We're not moving the ball. So he basically said, don't get it twisted and think this guy's apathetic. No, he's actually very engaged, very locked in, and that's why he's holding everybody, including himself, to a high standard.
Speaker 1: All right with em, Brian, we will let you go, man, great stuff. Brian Badco from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. Supposing we're going to see you here in town on Sunday. All right, I'm sorry, we were already We're gonna we will see you in town on Sunday.
Speaker 21: Absolutely, Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks buddy. Thanks Ran. Yeah, and well, maybe it's time for Aaron to go back to the sweat Lodge and spend it a couple of days dark talking to imaginary Aaron or whatever the hell it as you do in those things, they eat some mushrooms or something you got they need some shrooms and go in there and you know, and baby Aaron appears before you and you talk to him. Where did I go wrong? The little Aaron U with that? We check in with traffic and weather.
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 11: From the UC Health Traffic Center. You'll find more options and clinical trials for pancreatic cancer care at the UC Cancer Center. Get a second opinion fast call five one three five eighty five UCCC northbound seventy one at Dana. An accident has been cleared out from the right lane westbound two seventy five. However, the off ramped to Blue Rock Road shut down due to an accident. Another crash on the double A Highway near two seventy five and on westbound two seventy five accident on the left shoulder at Princeton Pike. I met Heazanlik on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for tonight clear early, then for later clouding up, maybe a chance of showers for tomorrow. Looking at clouds and the high of sixty nine, It is sixty three now, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Is it true Tom Brenneman was the bass player in a punk band called Mush Potato That is mostly not true? Is it true that Tom Brenneman can speak to dolphins but chooses not to because of their attitude?
Speaker 9: It sounds possible but not true.
Speaker 5: Is it true that listening to Tom Brenhaman makes your morning better?
Speaker 9: That one is true?
Speaker 19: Please join me in the morning for the latest news, weather, traffic, sports, at a truck load more to get your day started.
Speaker 5: Right, Tom Brenneman Monday morning at five am on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: This report is sponsored by One Hour Heating and Aerickenditioning. As tims begin to drop, it's time to get your heating tune up with one Hour Heating.
Speaker 1: On the Eddie and Rocky Show. Don't mess with Eddie fingers word word uh dear Uh, Rocky is out today. He'll be back on Monday. But you know you uh, you UK fans, you know that he's gonna call him the football and the Cats football game tomorrow and uh and and just just so you know, mister big league in all of us, he uh, he's he's living the high life, going to the UK basketball game tonight. There up sitting in the private uh you know it was this luxury suite, eating philet off of the back of you know whatever, and uh drinking the finest champagne in French wine and uh and here and here we are we're in a kind of a wormish Friday. But he's sitting in luxury in ac comfort. Is the UK basketball coach out of jury duty?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 1: Did you see that he did not see that he missed the game the other night because of jury duty? Have you ever had drury duty? Because I have not, I should say that. I want to hear it and look me up.
Speaker 8: I got I got called in too, and then got weeded weeded out by Judge Gizz At the time, I then legitimately, I was legitimately saying this. I back in those days, I all reporters at the inquiry did a uh you know, this is probably ten years ago now, but we all had to do like a weekend news shift. And you know, I was a transportation business reporter back then, but we also had to do a Saturday breaking news shift once a month. And you know, yet you're covering everything, you know, robberies and car crashes and ribbon cuttings and whatever. And uh, I remember because this was around this whatever happened. This was a robbery of a jewelry store that they were calling. They called me in the box for I and I didn't. I just said, hey, this is like they asked. The attorneys locked in on me, and like after I said what I they asked me what I did. And then I said, you know, hey, like this would have been at a time period when I would have been doing break. I don't remember this specifically, but there's a chance I may have written about it. And then they just yeah, BacT, I know, I'm out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, deb got called one time, and she was one of those things where she sat there for how many of her for a week? I guess it is, Yeah, yeah, just sat in the little room and they never called her. It's kind of it's kind of a miserable thing. And I think I only had to sit for a couple of days. And then they called, and I'm like I was kind of excited, like okay, great, and then that happened and and I wasn't. I was not pulling there because I'm like, you know, if those things come across, you know, you hear all these news stories, and especially when you're doing a new you know, like Jack Crumbling, those guys can say, yeah, you so much stuff across your your your your plate there, and yeah, sometimes you're writing for us. You're writing like a paragraph on something and then you're sending it in or whatever and it's just like, yeah, but.
Speaker 8: Jury duty was, and then I think they send you like a like nineteen bucks or something and not even that.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with that coming up last week, I was asking everybody for movie recommendations. This this weekend, I'm asking for restaurant recommendations because I want to I want to take the wife out for a nice a night. It doesn't not nothing, it doesn't have to be fan. I just want a different restaurant, any other I mean, it's don't tell me rubies are precinct or any of that stuff. Well, everybody knows if you want to go to a fancy place, you go something like that. I'm talking about a mom and pop run, family run restaurants say that maybe we don't know about. I would love to try it out. I love this is always I'm always looking for places like that. This will be fun five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred the big one. But right now we head to the news news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Cincinnati Justice Department will target democrats in the Epstein case. Is the five o'clock report. I'm at Reese freaking now. Attorney General Pam Bondi taking up President Trump's request to investigate ties between Jeffrey Epstein and the Democrats and other prominent figures. Earlier today, the President posted on social media that he's asking the Justice Department to investigate ties between Epstein and former President Bill Clinton and others. That request comes as Trump's name was appearing in emails connected to the Epstein investigation. The Attorney General says she's directed the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to look into it.
Speaker 23: Being a post today the President referring to what he said were weak Republicans, it seemed to be a message for the four Republicans who joined with Democrats. Now, of course, that is not going to magically release more Epstein records. If that passes, it will then go to the Senate, and if that passes, it will go to the President's desk. And I think that is where the big.
Speaker 9: Question will be.
Speaker 23: If it actually makes it to the President's desk.
Speaker 19: What does he do there?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's ABC's Olivia Rubin, the Southern District of New York's in office. It's no stranger to the Epstein case. That's the same office that prosecuted Epstein's long time associate, Glamee Maxwell, and the same office had brought charges against Epstein as he was preparing to be played on trial. He had died by suicide. Let's check the roads your drive home on this Friday night. The latest traffic and weather together from.
Speaker 11: The UC Help Traffic Center. You'll find more options and clinical trials for pancreatic cancer care at the UC Cancer Center. Did a second opinion, fan asked to call five one three five eighty five UCCC On westbound two seventy five the off ramp to Blue Rock Road shutdown. That's from an accident. Also eastbound two seventy five, an accident on the off ramp to the Double A Highway. The left lane blocked on that ramp. One more crash it's on Bine Street over at Forest Avenue. Also got some slow traffic northbound seventy one seventy five between two seventy five and Erlanger and Twelfth Street. You are up to a five minute delay. I at EZELLEK on news Radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 15: Now the latest forecast from the No Fear Dentist Weather Center Advanced Dentistry. The thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck. We're here for you, no fear dentist dot com.
Speaker 20: Overnight tonight, mostly clear skies, a low of only fifty three degrees. Is cloudy turning sunny on Saturday with a high of seventy degrees. There is a chance of sun rain Saturday night, but sunshine returns on Sunday with a high in the mid fifties. More of the same on Monday. That's forecast on news radio seven hundred WLW. We have sixty degrees right now in Cincinnati. This game day forecast built by American Home Tech, Your roof's best defense against any weather. Americanhome Tech dot Com. Bengals Steelers in Pittsburgh on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 9: Slight chance of rain before game time, which is one o'clock, mostly sunny, windy otherwise, and forty nine degrees. This news brought to you by Queen City four. There is going to be a drunk driving checkpoint tonight. It'll be in Elmwood Place. Police will be stopping people see if they're drunk or high behind the wheel. Checkpoint begins at eight o'clock. It runs until ten. It'll be on Vine Street at Murphy. It's just west of seventy five. And the lateral update from Kentucky's governor about Snap benefits Sandy Basher posting on EXAs afternoon, they finally received the go ahead to fully fund SNAP benefits for Kentuckians and they'll be working through the night tonight with a hope that people can see those food stamp benefits hit cards tomorrow. The White House is not going to allow a plan to go forward that forces airlines to compensate travelers with meals, hotel, other expenses if they face big delays. It's a plan that was created during the Biden administration.
Speaker 19: The Department of Transportation says it is withdrawing a Biden era plan that would have required airlines to compensate passengers and cover expenses if the passengers are significantly delayed due to something in the airline's control. The Department saying not requiring airlines to compensate for long delays allows airlines to compete on compensation and that it would have been a burdensome new rule. The airline industry is celebrating the move. The change does not impact current rules in which passengers are entitled the Compensation for Canceled Flights.
Speaker 1: Alex Stone Ebcnews.
Speaker 9: We're hearing from former quarterback of the Cleveland Browns, Bernie Coozar, who went on social media to update his health earlier today. Cozar on the list for a liver transplant.
Speaker 13: Still University Hospital nine o'clock, had a little procedure this morning and going back down a little bit later this morning.
Speaker 9: Really still can't stop the bleeding. Bernie cones and are thanking his fans for their love and support. Seven hundred WLW Sports.
Speaker 12: High school football playoff action all across the tri State Tonight covers begins at sixth with the high School Football Tonight Show on Fox Sports thirteen sixty leads into the game between Saint ex and Moler. College Football Tomorrow, Arizona and the Cincinnati Bearcats. Eleven am here on seven hundred WLW Bengals Upbate, brought to you by Good Spirits at Party Town in Northern Kentucky. Bengals and Steelers on Sunday in Pittsburgh one o'clock with the action right here on seven hundred WLW College Basketball Tonight, Xavier's first road game of the season at Iowa seven hundred. Wlw's covers begins at seven thirty.
Speaker 1: Hockey.
Speaker 12: The Cyclones in action tonight at home against Toledo Bill Edison seven out at WLW Sports Wall Street.
Speaker 9: The Dow closed down three ten s and P five hundred down about three points, NASDAC down about fifteen. Next news at five thirty Matt Reese News Radio seven hundred, double Dwild W.
Speaker 7: This report is sponsored by One Hour Heating and Eric Conditioning. As tims begin to drop, it's time to get your heating tune up with One Hour Heating and ericn.
Speaker 8: Dining out, Yeah, but a lot of that too, is like pick up for us and the kids, like on the weekend, they're still practic place and yeah, but I love I love going out to eat. I guess just one of my favorite things. Like yeah, and I realized now it's expensive, and I don't spend a lot of money on really any a lot of anything else. I mean in terms of like just you know, you're spending money, but that's what I like to spending spending money on.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be taking the wife out to eat this weekend. We're we got a real busy weekend and she's been real busy with her work stuff. So I thought, Okay, I want to take her someplace. But I'm going to take her someplace cool because we go to like the same If you're like me, well see again, it's just the two of us. You have the kids. Yes, so we go. We tend to go to like the same six eighth places all the time. I've got a place for you. Well that's what that's what we're here for. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred, the big one. Looking for you know, mom and pop, family owned restaurants, that type of stuff kind of not it doesn't have to be fine dining, but someplace where you can go and get a beer, a glass of wine and a decent plate Aposta or something like that and have at it absolutely well, like, uh see, maybe someone will recommend where I'm going to recommend to you. So all right, well we'll get to it. But right now, we we got I already got an email from I believe that. Yeah, it's Henry the Market Street, Grill and Harrison. That's the kind of place I'm talking about. Never to that. Yeah, well, let's get to other recommendations. How about Joe and Loveland. Hey Joe, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, her, you guys going good? Joe, what's up? Some good places out where you're at? Joe? Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Would you say, I'll.
Speaker 8: Say you're in Loveland or some good places out there? I mean I'm cutting you off.
Speaker 9: There you go, Yeah, there, there, there are, there are.
Speaker 13: But you know, I'm sure Eddie's tired of those places.
Speaker 4: You know, Kirby's, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I've been there a million times. You lived right down the streets, right right.
Speaker 13: Well, I go down to my buddy's boat as four seasons every Thursday. And with it being this late, stuff's closed on the river. You know, they took out Hooters. So we get back anywhere. Right, So we went to Precinct last week and you know, just we always just eat at the bar, but just really not you know, into an eighty nine dollars stake.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 13: So we were driving on Eastern Avenue and you probably know where this is at the uh the old Lunabella Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: By the surf and turf.
Speaker 13: While Luna Bella is not there anymore. It's now called Brew River. Yeah, and it's a creole place. I guess you could say. I mean, you can get jumbalaya, you can get muscles, you can get you know, joysters. I actually actually had the fish and chips and it was fantastic.
Speaker 9: And the fries.
Speaker 13: It's fish and chips, but it's fries, you know, it's not the English style chips.
Speaker 1: That's what they do this stuff. That's yeah. No, let me ask you. I've been eyeballing that forever and I've been wanting to go there, so all I need is that kind of recommendation that it is as good as i've heard, and uh, and I'm there, man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, you know, it was twenty two bucks for fish and chips, you know, not not not extremely expensive, you know, but yeah, you're gonna have twenty seven bucks with a tip. But you know, I mean it was great food, and you know, we all had different stuff and uh, you know, my cousins they always their brothers, they always share with each other. So yeah, it's just you know, very very very you know, low key atmospheres. There was a guy doing the piano. Evidently it's a little busier on the weekends, you know, and they recommend reservations.
Speaker 4: But your name's operator.
Speaker 1: You can get into Oh hell yeah, I'll use I'll use Rocky's name. Get me. Uh No, I've always heard that was that was good. I was there a long time ago when it was bell Alona. Hey, Mark, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Thanks for holding? What do you have recommendations for restaurants that we might not know about?
Speaker 6: All right? You got me?
Speaker 10: This is uh Mark and uh Giovanni's. You've never been to Giovannis? You need to try it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I Mark, your breaking up on us, But I did catch I did catch Giovanni's there, and I matter of fact, that's what kind of got me on this topic, is that I saw somebody post something on Facebook not too long ago, and I even said to uh, to my wife, I was like, I never even heard of that place, and everybody's raving about it because I'm I'm one of those guys that I'm want where I got. I got on one of those Facebook things where I don't even know why I'm on it, but it's like Chowles Cincinnati, Chowhound Cincinnati or something like that. Have you seen that? And people are always talking about local restaurants and Giovanni's was one of them they were talking about. Yeah, let's see pizza place just an Italian place okay, where I grew up back in southeast Ohio. But it was kind of a local e like a pizza joint regional chain. Let's talk to John and Fort Mitchell. Hey, John, what do you got Where should we go?
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, I got a good spot for fresh homemade pasta and pizzas so Campa Rosa on Dixie Highway and Fort Mitchell family owned been open for a handful of years. All the pastas make from scratch, wood fired pizza, and if thick crust, then crust. It's a It's a really good spot, fairly affordable, but they do get busy. So the bar is first come, first surf. If you go, If my wife are actually and I are actually headed there right now, and we do expect to wait for a table unless we can get in at the bar.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you, man, that's another one of those places that I've seen people rave about on Facebook as well.
Speaker 6: No, lie, yeah, you got across the river now, but it's it's gonna be worth the tramp.
Speaker 1: I tell you I can see the other side of the river from my house. Now, John, that's not a deal breaker for means, yeah, good stuff. Let's talk to Ed in northern Kentucky. Hey, Ed, what do you got.
Speaker 9: Court Street kitchen?
Speaker 1: Court?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't go anywhere else. Take her there.
Speaker 16: You'll love it.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 9: It's at the corner of Court and Vine.
Speaker 1: You know what street kitchen? Yeah, another place, said, I gotta be honest with you. I've read a lot about it. Never been there, but that's definitely.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: What okay? What's good? Everything?
Speaker 4: Everything, everything on it very good?
Speaker 1: Is that a newer Is that a newer place?
Speaker 3: I built the place about two years ago, so yeah, about two years ago. You know I did to finish out for it.
Speaker 6: Is that there?
Speaker 8: Is that the same place where there used to be a seafood like the lobster lobster place? Not near there though, right, I'm trying to picture where it's a Court and Vine. Okay, Yeah, all right, thanks Ed. No, that's okay. Then I'm writing that one down. Write this one down. Can I give you this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tila, Wyoming, I've heard of it. My friends live out there now. I'm not sure if they've ever been there.
Speaker 8: But they stopped by my house and have have a have a drink out of my garage, my garage fridge.
Speaker 1: I don't have wine. I know you like wine, but I don't drink wine. But Tila, man, they I ain't gonna turn down a beer in my buddy's garage. You like a good rubin, I know you do it. Tea's got Tila's got one, great drinks, good food. Let's talk to Chuck. Hey, Chuck, what do you got recommendations for bars and restaurants that we may not have heard of?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 22: You got it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 16: This is actually the second best thing that's happened to me today because I got to shake Sheriff Jones hand today, which was pretty awesome. He was actually he was actually returning a pie plate to the bar and grill that I was at because it's recently been his birthday. So they do really good food. It's called the grand Stand Bar and Grill.
Speaker 1: Okay, where exactly is that, Chuck?
Speaker 16: You know, it's right beside the Elks on Route four, and I mean it's owned by some Italians. They make some great food. But that's really not the restaurant that I was calling to suggest. The one that I was called suggests is Cozy's Restaurants, an old farmhouse on Cincinnati Dayton Road.
Speaker 1: Is that in Westchester?
Speaker 16: Uh huh old farmhouse they cook cast iron skillet mills.
Speaker 9: The hombiance is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Breakfast places like that.
Speaker 16: No, they do brunches, dinners. They got an elaborate outdoor area. It's yeah, it's uh, it's really cool. I Eddie, I talked to you at ninety six Rock when you were working with Marty Bender and you put us all, You put us all on the radio and the wood shop guy uh partis at school and we all got Saturday sessions.
Speaker 9: So we ended up being the original breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, Chuck All. That's great man, A long time I thought no worries. Thanks man. I really that's that's funny because we used to do well. Accidents happen, we're gonna do. But that Cozy's place sounds like something that sounds cool. That's exactly what the kind of thing I'm looking for. Have you ever been to the schoolhouse in Camp d Camp Dennison That it's it's literally an old schoolhouse. Camp Dennison's Most places like just tucked down in their hiding, isn't it ye old Civil War? I think it was, don't know where the wild Man lives. No, he doesn't know. That's that's the bat Cave. I think, Hey, let's h let's get Jennifer involved. Hey, Jennifer, what's going on there? And Hamilton?
Speaker 14: Hi there, I've got a ton of places to share with you. First of all, so Billy Yanks and Hamilton is great. They have burgers and a variety of different things on their menu. They do as seasonal or a monthly change, just depending on what's going on, Like they'll specialize, like do specialty things like for Octoberfest and different things like that. But they also have a bourbon bar that's really good and you can go in there and eat food in that spot too. The other place is Cruso's and that's in Fairfield. That's Italian restaurant and it is a family owned business and they have delicious homemade pasta. Everything is so fresh and delicious.
Speaker 2: I really like Lasanya.
Speaker 3: We go there quite a bit.
Speaker 14: And the other place is like a hidden gym. It's up in Oxford and it's Steinkeller and they have the best brunch you will ever eat. Nobody thinks about brunch and if you go there, you want to ask for Gina the waitress because she's awesome and makes it a lot of fun. And they have a really good bloody merry variety on the brunch and mimosas too.
Speaker 1: No, you're no, thanks, thanks Jenner. And I was going to say, now you're talking to daddy's language here. Let's get Greg gone right quick. Hey Greg, thanks for holding buddy. What do you have?
Speaker 9: Have you ever heard of the Naughty Pie?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, that's great place, real cozy, naughty Pine.
Speaker 24: They used they used to be in a building where the floor was on level. Yeah, and you feel like he was drunk when you walked in. But they moved up the road a little bit. But uh, Mary cozy, uh, the best how of it I've ever had?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 4: And great great.
Speaker 24: Steaks, just great food all around. And they do kind of a creo uh thing and they got really good red beans and rice.
Speaker 1: Just a great place. Where's that locate?
Speaker 24: It's try off the Double A Highway over as you're going up the Double A Highway toward Alexandria. Okay, yeah, it's probably about twenty or thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: From where you live.
Speaker 1: It's not for you know, I know, I know exactly right off the double edge yeah, Greg, thanks buddy. Yeah, I was in the old building he was talking about with the uneven floor that I'm notty Pine on the Bayou. Look it up and it is it near the river?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and uh it's not the Ohio River. I guess that'd be licking there. Okay, Okay, but I mean real cool, real old school. All right, you will like it Pine. All right, Well I'm gonna I'm really honest to God. You were sitting there watching me write these down. I can voucher that I got a I got a lot of good leads. But right now we check in with traffic and weather. What is going on.
Speaker 11: From the UC Health of Traffic Center, you'll find more options and clinical trials for pancreatic cancer care. But the U See Cancer Center get a second opinion. Fast call five one three five eighty five UCCC On eastbound two seventy five after Princeton Pike, three right lanes are all blocked off. That's from an accident on Vine, another accident at Forest Avenue. Seeing some slow traffic northbound on seventy five between Sharon Road and Union Center Boulevard. About a three minute delay in southbound two seventy five. That's down the one lane for repairs on the Carrol Cropper Bridge. Looking at about a two to three minute delay from US fifty in Lawrenceburg. I'm at Ezellek on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for tonight, clear early, then for later clowning up. Maybe a chance of showers for tomorrow. Looking at clouds and the high of sixty nine, it is sixty three down. Who's radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: It's a fierce Friday when the Big East fast undred ten. We'll say if your rehabit on the hardwood against the Hawkeyes, or will Iowa bring the fury and buy away with a win? Find out today at seven thirty pm on seven hundred WLW or stream on the all new iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 7: This report is sponsored by Apollo Home, your source for plumbing, heating, and air and electrical.
Speaker 1: Get ready for reliable home comfort and