Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning show. I can't wait. I'm so excited just to hear Channon do in one of her dirties this morning, the story about that woman in Traverse City that stuck a wine bottle up her huh.
Speaker 2: One bottle up for Christmas? Yeah, I love my wine. I'm not going on that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Why does she do? She was sneaking in uh to jail? I believe right, She's trying to get Yeah, which is interesting because I gotta be honest with you. We have done contest before on our show that were very edgy, like we did What can you hide in your fat.
Speaker 2: Role was one of the ones content I hit a toaster? What he did? He won?
Speaker 1: What can you pick up with your butt was another contest that we did before That was me I inspired that one can pretty much anything, probably a bottle of wine. Really got some Guess what contest is coming this morning? What can you snitch? Can? I can? I tell you that? The interesting thing too with this this wine bottle was the actual type of wine too. I don't even think it's that good quality of a wine, is it? Uh?
Speaker 2: Look at the type of wine I saw it.
Speaker 1: It was. And this is in Traverse City where wine.
Speaker 3: Is a Oh, it's actually Kev's favorite type of what's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but but did you see the brand of peanot grease show? It was? It is? It was.
Speaker 2: It's not a good brand. It's Cupcake vineons.
Speaker 1: What the yellow joint?
Speaker 2: Well, you're thinking yellow tail.
Speaker 1: That's all not.
Speaker 2: Cupcake is white and yellow and light blue.
Speaker 1: We have to write on the board when we do this top this thing. We got to ask people about sneaking things into prison though or jail, because people do that a lot, and you hear stories from time to time of somebody getting busted because they tried to sneak something to their significant Yeah, during a conjugal or whatever. I don't even know what they do conjogoles, but during a visit, so they put it in their butts. Well I think that a lot of times too. They do They they put it in places that obviously they can't get frisk so sometimes sometimes I heard they'll tape it sometimes in the inners of their undias and stuff. I don't know if I necessarily want to drink any of the wine out of the wine bottle that this.
Speaker 2: One does I mean it's in a bottle, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but how you got to clean that still going to pop that cork, the top of that bottle, still going to have some remnants of the vineyard. Is this screw top? Is it okay? Well? Listen which the screw tops?
Speaker 3: So was Whitehaven and Kim Crawford great wine.
Speaker 1: My wife's grandfather, Danny Manzo drank box wine. I don't know if you're sticking that way the box in the box? What's going on? Hold on, it's Mojo in the Morning's five. It's six fifty five five, six fifty sixty five. Hold on a second. Here, Anna is going for four in a row in the five at six fifty five. Hi Anna, Hi, good morning, Good morning, your challenger this morning from Westland dropping the kids off at school. Hey, guess what You're not gonna have to do that very long. It's gonna be ending soon, right, Yes, sir, Hi Haley, how you don where do they go to school? Hailey? West Fantastic. It's nice to have you on. Anna, Meet Haley, Haley, Meet Anna, and I'm gonna lock you up in a soundproof area and we'll do this contest here. Anna five Pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Haley, congratulations to rapper real name Aubrey Graham on breaking Michael Jackson's record for the most number one singles on the Billboard Hot one hundred. Who is he better known as Drake? Question number two? This Star Wars movie was number one at the box office over the weekend. What's it titled? The Mandalorian and Grogu? Question number three? This golfer is back in a Switzerland rehab facility after returning to the US briefly to support his girlfriend Vanessa Trump amid her breast cancer diagnosis. Who is he Tiger Woods? Question number three. Mackenzie Shirilla from the show The Crash on Netflix asked this reality star to be her lawyer and was denied. Who did she ask? Every seconds? I'm not sure pass on that one. And question number five, Andre three thousand is celebrating his birthday today. What famous group is he a part of? Let's bring the champ back from Soundproof Area.
Speaker 3: Haley's on fires four out of five.
Speaker 1: Anna, You're gonna have to be really good today. You'll have to be near perfect Okay, okay, don't be nervous. Question number one, congrats to this rapper real name Aubrey Graham on breaking Michael Jackson's record for the most number one singles on the Billboard Hot one hundred. Who is he better known as Drake? Yes?
Speaker 2: One one.
Speaker 1: Question number two. This Star Wars movie was number one at the box office over the weekend. What's it titled? Oh? My gosh, the Empire strike Back? No Mandalorian and groogo h Question number three. You cannot miss any more of these questions. Okay, take a deep breath. You got to get all three of these right. And one of these questions is one that Hailey messed. Question three. This golfer is back in Switzerland in a rehab facility after returning to the US briefly to support his girlfriend Vanessa Trump amid her breast cancer diagnosis. Who is he? Oh? No, yes, Tiger. Here's the question that Haley missed. Mackenzie Shrilla from the show The Crash on Netflix asked this reality star to be her lawyer and was denied. Who did she ask? Three to three and it comes down to one last question. If you get this question right, you win with a tie and remain our champion and have your toughest win so far. If you miss it, Hailey, You're back with us tomorrow. Question number five, Andre three one thousand is celebrating a birthday today? What famous group is he a part of? Okay, you got a final score? Nice man, that was amazing and a nice job. Wait to pull it out and uh, thank you? You got four wins? Were you freaking out? Were you sweating there a little bit? Yeah? Got the little kit stains going, Hey, Hayley, We're gonna set you up with a nice gift. All this week Scooter's Coffee is celebrating and they are giving gift cards to all of our five or six fifty five winners, So everybody that loses is still a winner and you go home with something congratulations.
Speaker 2: I've never had scooters.
Speaker 1: I have, I've actually, Yeah, there's one right by my house. I like the thing I like the most about it is it's like a quick drive through and in and out. But it's like a little it looks like do you remember I don't know, you probably too young for this, but you remember put in the garbage? Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know. I didn't know what I was doing. I was, Oh, you're talking. Come on, you weren't born in a barn. Good for you, mom. It reminds me of they used to have these photo booth places like where you can get your photos.
Speaker 2: In an hour. Actually, do you remember those.
Speaker 1: That's what it looks like. It's like a little drive through like that. All right, hang on one second, we'll get you set up with that Scooter's coffee. It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five.