Speaker 1: Jeff Walker on this Monday evening could be back with you until midnight to night. And what a day, What a historic, mind blowing day. The hostages, the living hostages, finally returned by Hamas to Israel, to the cheers and the tears and the hugs of their family and their countrymen after over two years in captivity held by the brutal terrorists known as Hamas. What happens next, Well, not only President Trump in Israel today speaking in front of the Kanesset, but has been in Egypt for a peace summit with thirty five countries from the Middle East, Europe, around the world who were requested to be there by the President and his negotiating team and who said, yes, we're interested in this. You know, from a business perspective, and Trump first and foremost businessman and a builder the art of the deal author But from a business standpoint, peace makes sense. It doesn't make sense economically to kill people. We'll be talking a lot about that tonight and what comes next, and we're all cautiously optimistic or just cautious period about what Hamas does next. But the President has said part of this twenty point plan is for Hamas to disarm. They've lied and broken away from agreements in the past, will they do so at their own peril because Israel has full stop authority from the United States and from all these countries to If Hamas doesn't lay down their weapons and leave Gaza to the Palestinians who want peace, well, we can still do it the hard way. But from a business perspective, this makes the most sense. There's not as much money in killing people as there is in having peaceful societies where people live and do business and work together side by side, and I believe that's what President Trump is striving for in all of this.
Speaker 2: We'll have to wait and see if it happens.
Speaker 1: They've talked about it my entire life peace in the Middle East, and the Bible says, and this is the reason I'm cautious. The Bible says, men will cry peace, peace, but there will be no peace. So we'll just have to wait and see about this time. Up next to talk about maybe the economic implications of all of this. Todd Sheets starred Raymond James. He's the author of a newsletter on Substack on Wealth and Progress and the author of the book two thousand and eight What Really Happened, where he explains the great financial crisis of seventeen years ago, which you probably well remember.
Speaker 2: I know I do. Gary Jeff with you on the Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Todd Sheets is up next, a full show including Christina Bob former attorney for President Trump. Jared Nott, who wrote the book Tiny Blunders more on that.
Speaker 2: He's got a part two that's out now.
Speaker 1: Thomas havilin my friend from the Air Force, who has more news about spike proteins and how to get rid of them to your own benefit. Doctor John Huber on the psychology and the people who have just been returned to Israel to their families after over two years in captivity, what they are going to need psychologically, the PTSD and all of that. And wild Man Walker was some sports for the out of sorts, and we got all kinds of people out of sorts when it comes to our professional franchises in Cincinnati, there's no question about that. It all begins next on seven hundred WLW letter you can find for free on substech called Unwealth and Progress. He has a new newsletter. I guess almost every week, if not every day, I'm not sure. I didn't check today, but I will as soon as we get done off the phone. Also the author of two thousand and eight What Really Happened, describing and explaining the great financial crisis our country went through seventeen years ago.
Speaker 2: Maybe if it.
Speaker 1: Can happen again that way, I don't know. And I also want to talk with Todd about the peace deal that is under way right now in Egypt with thirty five countries, including the US and Israel, as it regards the war in the Middle East and Middle East piece overall, because the President has said this is a golden age of the Middle East. It's just beginning and we'll see how it progresses from here. There have been a lot of attempts in the past, and to this point none of them have been permanent fixes.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: But Todd Sheets, welcome to the night Cap. It's great to have you back, man. How you been.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, Gary, Glad to be with you again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what's your latest letter on wealth and progress and substac.
Speaker 4: Well, the most recent one, and as you mentioned it usually it's once a week. Usually sometimes there'll be an additional one. I wrote about gold hitting four thousand dollars announced last week. Basically asking if this is the canary and the gold mine with respect to future inflation.
Speaker 5: And to make a long story short, I think if you look.
Speaker 4: Back, there's a long history of the relationship between gold and money, and the gold standard was implemented initially back in the late seventeen hundreds by Britain to try and restrain central banks from continuing to print too much money and fund government deficits to the point of losing the confidence of lenders. It worked brilliantly for over one hundred years until World War One caused the system to collapse when all the major European countries you know, engaged in huge deficits spending on the war. And then since the United States has gone off the gold standard in the early nineteen seventies again because of our deficits, you know, when LBJ was spending on the Great Society programs in the Vietnam War, getting back to your theme of war and peace again, you know, that blew out the budget deficits that forced us to go off of the gold standard. And since then we've had, you know, one good period of time which started with Reagan and ran through the Clinton years where there was pretty sound money, but Before that, we had the inflationary seventies, and we've had this long build up of money printing and gold prices escalating.
Speaker 3: You know, since two thousand.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was the last piece basically, So.
Speaker 1: Four thousand dollars announce gold. What does that portend for our immediate or continuing economic future?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I think there's a couple of key points here. One is it's very important to understand gold is a speculative investment, which is best understood I think as almost like a prediction market. And so when you see the price of gold moving up, it tells us that many people are betting with their own dollars that they think, you know, the current budget deficits will remain high, that the Federal Reserve will continue to print money to try and help fund those deficits. And so that's kind of what the market's predicting. The part of it that's very hard to do anything with. And from an investment perspective, there's no way of valuing gold like we would a company, a bond, an apartment building, where we can discount the cash flows back and say, hey, we think this is.
Speaker 3: The real value.
Speaker 5: Now it's too high or now it's.
Speaker 3: Too low, and so you know.
Speaker 4: The second part of it is, in terms of trying to read too much in is like, oh, do I need to be getting in on the gold bandwagon.
Speaker 6: You know, whether or not.
Speaker 4: The current price already reflects what is going to happen in the future and how bad things are going to become or not is almost purely.
Speaker 3: A matter of a hunch kind of thing.
Speaker 4: But it does tell us that the trading markets are foreseeing and betting on the probability that these deficits remain high, that the Fed will be printing money, and that we probably are in.
Speaker 5: For some higher levels of inflation.
Speaker 4: I hope they're wrong, but that's probably that's what they're telling.
Speaker 1: Well, I do too. All I know about gold is that William Devane likes the feel of gold, and that commercial. That commercial creeps my wife out every.
Speaker 2: He just he likes the feel of gold. We're talking to Todd Sheets on the nightcap.
Speaker 1: Let's get to today's news, the hostages coming home and the peace summit in Egypt and what that may mean for the economic future of the United States and for the Middle East and the whole world, and how it could how it could affect and have tentacles economically everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And I think you hit on one of the key points in the introduction with respect to the Middle East, which is the number of countries that are involved in this agreement in trying to make the success. Absolutely, and so to me, that takes us back really to Trump's first term and the Abraham Accords, where we start to see a change in the historic dynamic, which had always kind of been Israel against the Arab world, and all of a sudden, what we start to see with the Abraham Accords is the UAE and a couple of other countries over there starting to sign on to the idea that no, we want to be on the side of Israel and the United States and peace and to stand up against you know, these hostile terrorist regimes you know, Iran, Iraq or their outposts Hamas Hezbalah and those kinds of things. And that was the beginning of creating the opportunity for something that is more than just Israel trying to enter into a an agreement with Hamas and their backers. You know that that doesn't stand much of a chance of lasting and of moving the total dynamics in the Middle East, so that we have a significant part of the Arab world coming around, joining into the Abraham Accords and siding with the United States and Israel and saying, look, this is where we want our future to be, with with peace, with prosperity, with trade, with an opportunity to diversify our economies away from oil dependency and towards other sources.
Speaker 5: Of growth and income.
Speaker 4: You know that that can can work for us, you know, decades and centuries into the future. And so that's a lot of optimism there. I think it's warranted, but you know, we also have to be cognizant of what the history has been there and be cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 1: I would say that's exactly how I started out tonight's show, was saying cautiously optimistic, and then I then I just changed it to cautious. But you mentioned getting away from the paradigm of, you know, letting oil control your economic future. Many of these countries, including Saudi Arabia, are looking at the United Arab Emirates and cutter and the things that have been happening there. It's kind of hard to have a booming tourist industry with lots of money coming in from all around the world when you've got murder and mayhem being manufactured on a daily basis. So from an economic standpoint, peace is good. It's not only good from a human standpoint of ending the bloodshed, the generational bloodshed, but it's also good from a business standpoint. And I think that's what President Trump is really grasping onto and all this, don't you think.
Speaker 5: I think you're absolutely right about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you think about it.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, investing in anything is a statement of confidence in the future, and it's very hard to have that kind of confidence in the future, optimism about how things are going to go. If you're involved, you're worried about, you know, either internal problems with peace and security or external threats coming in the form of Hamas, Iran, Iraq and others who would like to, you know, disrupt what is happening in Saudi Arabia, UAE.
Speaker 5: Some of these other countries and that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So this is just all an absolutely critical step and I do think the ingredients are there for this too, hopefully and again cautiously hope for something different to happen this time.
Speaker 1: Dodd, do you believe that when I don't think there's a question of if, when Mundan he gets elected mayor of New York, if he implements any of these crazy policies that he's proposed to these gen z who are going to vote for him, who think capitalism is awful, do you think that this is going to further damage New York's economic future long term?
Speaker 3: Well, if he.
Speaker 4: Does the thing that the things that he's talking about, it has to and it's only a matter of how long does it take for the consequences to start showing up. But you know, as you said, I think the key word in the question you asked was further. And you know, these problems have been going on in New York, in California, in Chicago, you know.
Speaker 7: For decades.
Speaker 4: Gradually, you know, some of these are some of the most you know, they're endowed with some of the most natural economic benefits of any region, cities, states in the country, and yet they've managed, through mismanagement to drive companies, businesses, and others away in spite of all the advantages they've had. You know, New York is the financial center of the world. Really in Chicago, with all the benefits, it has a financial center of the Midwest and the trading hub and all of those kinds of things. California with all the you know, great industries it has had out there, and yet they've managed to drive these things away. And you know, Mom, Donnie is just basically a more extreme version of the policies that have failed for decades now. So yeah, I think it has to have a very negative consequence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says, I'm a democrat socialist when I ask if he's a communist, Well, I mean, the difference is very, very minimal between a democrat socialist and a communist, just in my opinion for what I know about both. And it be a great thing to educate our next generation on how important capitalism as to a free and fair society, wouldn't it.
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think, you know, I think all this.
Speaker 5: I think we are.
Speaker 4: We're in the middle of a battle for regime change right now. And I wrote a piece on this a few weeks ago in the Substack newsletter, and I said, we've basically been through four regime changes in history, which is kind of a point where the overall, you know, dominant competing ways of thinking about culture, social interactions, the economy, and the political environment go through these major changes. One was obviously the Revolutionary War, the second one was the Civil War, The third one was the Great Depression, which out of the five is the only one that didn't involve significant violence. The fourth one was the nineteen sixties, and that kind of put us going down the path that we've been on for the last sixty years roughly. And I think they did some good things in the beginning, but over you know, over time they pushed it too far, and now we are back in the last you know, in the most recent iteration of that.
Speaker 5: And I think what the real fight here is about.
Speaker 4: It's like, do you believe in the founding classical liberal ideas? That doesn't mean liberalism as it's you know, used today, but it means the ideas coming out of England and Europe and that kind of thing that that our founders based the country on. You know, this is the pre eminence of the individual over the state, the importance of property rights, freedom of speech, and as you've just eluded, capitalism as the best way for both individuals and societies to lift themselves up out of poverty and in the prosperity that has ever been benefit you know created right, and we have hundreds of years now of history that shows us that these are that all of these ideals delivered. It doesn't mean that we were doing it the right, you know, delivering it for everybody like we should have been from the beginning. And that's why we.
Speaker 5: Went through the Civil War, racial changes in the sixties.
Speaker 4: Those were the things to help us realize the ideals that we were founded on. But the question I think now is do you believe that those are still the ideals that should be our north star or do you believe that we should be going in this completely different direction which has been which is kind of where the left has been trying to lead things for I think the last roughly twenty five.
Speaker 3: To thirty years.
Speaker 1: Todd, I hope the originalist went out so I can say Todd sheets read his letter on wealth and Progress and substack for free, and thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 6: Great to talk to you, sir, you too, Gary, Thanks for having me on again.
Speaker 1: You got it under WLW on seven hundred WLW joining us now is a woman really? If I read her entire resume, it would take up the length of the interview. We don't have time for all of that. She started her legal career in the United States Marine Corps, representing sailors marines, and since then has had just a stellar.
Speaker 2: Law practice.
Speaker 1: She worked with President Trump after the twenty twenty election, and of course the book is defiant inside the mar A Lago raid and the left's ongoing law Law Fair, which as a one time attorney for President Trump, she's uniquely qualified to talk about that law Fair that now has been somewhat turned on its head thanks to a new administration in power. Also, she worked for the Department of Homelands Security as an attorney and today works for Judicial Watch. Without any further ado to see, I'm done. That took a minute. Here's Christina Bob on the Nightcap.
Speaker 8: How you doing, Hey, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, thank you for agreeing to be on.
Speaker 1: I always look forward to hear somebody talk about this law Fair number one, because, of course, now that the shoe was on the other foot, they're blaming President Trump of playing politics and retribution when all he's doing is setting the table to display how crooked they were when they were in charge and held those lovers of power, including James Comey, the former FBI director.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 9: Let's see, yes, yeah, yeah, the trial arguments or all arguments, I guess November nineteenth and December fifth, with a trial set for just after the first of the year next year.
Speaker 2: So Christina, before we get into any of.
Speaker 1: That, can we talk about how historic and how president setting this president is. Does it make you proud to be associated with Donald Trump? Things like what's happening in the Middle East right now?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: I think Donald Trump has done amazing work, not the least of which he just endured the attacks himself, right, I mean, how many people would have endured what he went through to get to where he is. So I'm really proud to be associated with him, I would say, in the worst of his times, right when everybody was attacking him and hating him. Now, of course he's up for a Nobel Peace Prize, but she didn't get it this year. Maybe next year. You know, he's doing some historic things, particularly in the Middle East, but not just there. So yeah, no, I think I think he's doing really great work. I think there's a lot of work that needs to be done, whether by his administration the next you know, Congress needs to step up. We really really need to, I would say, make some strides on freedom and getting rid of an administrative state.
Speaker 1: Now, you first, you first came to work with President Trump as an attorney after the twenty twenty election, and then continuing and then continuing on, you were working towards election integrity, which I think we saw a little bit better example of in twenty twenty four than we saw in twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: But go ahead, yeah, No, twenty twenty was awful. I mean, the whole COVID rule change completely changed the game of the elections. Post the twenty twenty election, I worked with Rudy Giuliani on his legal team on the post election challenges, and then I officially joined President Trump's team in twenty twenty two as an attorney, you know, gearing up and getting ready for the twenty twenty four election, which obviously was a tremendous success and thrilled with those results. But our elections are not not secure where they need to be, not by a long shot. Twenty twenty four was better because they didn't have the COVID rules to play by. I mean, the twenty twenty election was flat out of legal all the way it was conducted, they used COVID as an excuse. They changed, they spot up broke the law, particularly with mail in ballots. So yeah, twenty twenty four was better, and of course President Trump won, So I think that goes to show that they didn't have enough margin to cheat. In twenty twenty four, I.
Speaker 1: Had talked extensively with a man named Gregory Stenstrom who was involved in the legal challenges in Pennsylvania and what happened during that twenty twenty election, and he told me with some great satisfaction. I mean, it was a ruined election obviously in Pa, like in a lot of other places around the country. But he told me was with a great deal of pleasure that a judge in too late after the fact in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three, admitted in court that the election was fraudulent in Pennsylvania and that it was illegal.
Speaker 2: A judge admitted that it was illegal.
Speaker 8: You know, Yeah, the judge ruled that the mail in ballot were illegal. Yeah, three years too late, no doubt. You know, it didn't really do anything, but but yeah, I mean so legally speaking, the only time that type of mail in ballot operation was permitted was in twenty twenty. Before twenty twenty, it was illegal. Post twenty twenty, it was illegal. They're like, oh, well, guess we can't do anything about twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: So they're just lying.
Speaker 8: I mean, I mean, that's what they do, right. They they forced a narrative, They forced a result, not just for the election, but they did it for mar Lago, they did it for Letitia, the Letitia James case, they did it for all these like they just force this narrative down arthearts. It's not true, it has no basis in reality. The same thing, the same thing happened with mar A Lago. And that's why I'm so grateful President Trumped at the forward for my books that people get to see what really happened. I was his representative on site. I was his lawyer on his legal team at that time. I met with the Department of Justice's FBI prior to the raid. And the narrative that they pushed is just untrue. It's completely untrue. And that's what happened with the twenty twenty election as well. And then they hope that by the time it comes out, you know, now years have passed, that they go, oh well, no, big deal. Nobody's going to be held accountable, and I sure hope that this administration does hold some people accountable. And Latissa James and call me those are great starts, but that is not even close to being sufficient to clean out the corruption, particularly surrounding the mar Laga raids. So I look forward to seeing some more prosecutions.
Speaker 1: You know, in the book Salowinsky's Rules for Radicals, one of those rules is all was accused the other side of what you're doing. And it seems like it's amazing what's happened with the thing turning around on Letitia James for mortgage fraud when she was trying to get Nobody was defrauded out of anything via Donald Trump's business deals. The loans all got paid back. He didn't claim that he lives somewhere that he didn't live. And now James behalf yes, I know the banks were sitting. No, we didn't lose money on this. Who got hurt.
Speaker 8: It was a great deal. We'd do it again. He cat it off early.
Speaker 1: And the undervaluing of mar A Lago by that judge what they call him, judge and Newty or whatever. So tell me about a little bit without giving your book Away about that that morning of that raid at mar A Lago.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, so you're right, in the morning. A lot of people think it was in the evening because that's when the pictures came out, But it wasn't. It started in the morning and it went all day. The FBI and DJ were keeping it very quiet. They did not want it out that they were at mar Alago. They were trying to keep it quiet. It wasn't until the end of the day when the raid was over that Donald Trump put out I think it was either through truth Social or through his Save America pack press statement, but he put out that mar A Lago was being rated, and I want to say it was like probably around seven pm a night. And so that's how America figured it out. And then for the next three days the Biden administration played stupid and they go, you know, the actual White House, the Biden White House is like, oh, that is so weird. We have no idea how mar Alago got rated. That's crazy. Who would do something those rogue FBI agents. They had first tried to blame ROGUEESBI agents. I don't know if you remember that. And then Christopher Ray, the n FBI director, would not make a statement, would not take responsibility. Finally, three days later, Merrick Garland held a press conference and sheepishly took responsibility for the raid. Had no coordinated press press remarks ready. They I genuinely believe they thought they could raid mar A Lago without anybody finding out and only use what they wanted when it was convenient for them. I genuinely believe that's what they were doing. Merrit garb backfired and failed, but that's what they were trying to do.
Speaker 1: Merrick Garland, by the way, the same attorney general who ordered investigations of parents for speaking up at school board meetings. I mean, this is got to be the most weaponized justice system in the history of American politics that occurred in that four years under the Joe Biden administration.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's nothing else like it, is there.
Speaker 8: No. I mean, the fact that they were so brazen to be willing to raid Donald Trump's personal residence, I think is is shocking and glaring, and it just goes to show that it has to be stopped because if it escalates further, what's next. I mean, Americans are losing their freedoms left and right because the government's just taking them. So, I mean, I I'm very hopeful that this administration will actually put this to bed by prosecuting the people that need to be prosecuted. But it is a scary time. It's tenuous times. And although I'm thrilled that Donald Trump is in there, it is not by any means the sure thing that we're going to be able to clean this out.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 8: You know, we've got a lot of work to do in a pretty short amount of time.
Speaker 1: It's it's so so entrenched in the system of this administrative state, which is mentioned nowhere in the Constitution, has been controlling the constitutional institutions within our government really for a lot of years, you know, the lobbyist and the people who are at actually writing the legislation that the legislators never read and pass just because it's marked D or R. And it's it's utterly ridiculous how a government that's supposed to be of, by and for the people has turned into this shadow cabal of administrative agencies like yeah.
Speaker 8: And they're willing to destroy American lives to get the care. I am currently a criminal descendant as we speak. My case is still open. There's a lot of Trump supporters who have cases open from the twenty twenty election that have no basis in reality. Have my case, My indegtment was thrown out because there's no probable cause. The judge threw it out, but he's refused to close the case, allowing the prosecutors to try to salvage something which they're not going to be able to do. But they're trying. And I mean it costs time and money and humiliation. And now I have a criminal record. I work in national security, so any background Jack pulls that I have a criminal record. I mean, they're willing to destroy anybody who simply questions what they're doing. It's really dangerous. It's disgusting and it has to stop. I'd like to see Pam Bondi come out and be more aggressive than she has been thus far. Although I love Pam, I think she's great. I think we need to see more at a DJ so.
Speaker 1: If I can ask what exactly were you originally charged or indicted for?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was with Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, John Easmon, I think Jeff Clark. Maybe I can't remember if he's in my case or not, but this is in Arizona. It's a state case for the alternate electors from twenty twenty. They charged us with conspiracy to commit forgery, which is absolutely absurd. The document's not forged. It is what it purports to be. It is the true, honest, elected slate of electors on behalf of Donald Trump. The whole idea of quote unquote fake electors is completely false. They are not fake electors. They are legitimately alone electors, and the slate is exactly what beforced speed. There's nothing forged about it. There's no deception. Notwithstanding, I didn't have anything to do with it. I was a reporter covering the story and they just roped me into it. So it's all's and we saw recently the same case in Michigan just recently was thrown out by a Michigan judge. The same cases in Wisconsin, hanging by a thread, same cases in Nevada hanging by a red Arizona. I think it's probably about to get dismissed soon, hopefully. Georgia. Georgia is slightly different, but the same idea case. They brought different charges. They brought rico charges in Georgia which have never been adjudicated had never even come close to being adjudicated. The only thing that was being adjudicated with Fanny Willis's conflict of interest in the fact that she paid her lover seven hundred thousand dollars for like six months worth of work and then they were going on cruises and you know, wine trips and whatever the heck they were doing. So it looks like she getting kickbacks for the money that she was paying this guy.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if there's enough money for me to hang out with Sanny Willis for six months.
Speaker 8: Oh lord, she's a mess.
Speaker 3: I had.
Speaker 8: All of these prosecutors need to lose their law licenses. Yeah, I mean prosecutors should have at least a ninety percent conviction rate to be considered because because they're the ones that picks the case, right, Like, if you can't get a conviction, you shouldn't be bringing the case. So in order to have a reputable, you know, a decent reputation as a plus keenner, you need to have at least, at bare minimum a ninety percent conviction rate. And they have charged about sixty of us between the alternative electors in five different states, and not a single one of us is beneound guilty, not a single one zero. They've had a couple people plead guilty to misdemeanors that have nothing to do with the charges brought, just because they wanted to get out of case. I think there were three in Georgia, I think, and one in Arizona. And other than that there hasn't been anybody. So not only are they not even close to a ninety conviction rate, they're at pretty much a ninety percent acquittal rate at this point the book.
Speaker 1: The book is defiant inside the mar A Lago rate and the left's ongoing law fair. The author is our guest, Christina Bob. There is a forward by Donald J. Trump, our president, who has now helped orchestrate the first part of a mass piece plan in the Middle East that thirty five countries have signed on to it this summit in Egypt. Christina, thank you so much for joining us, and my personal prayers are with you in these legal matters that you know, and we'll see if James Comy skates or not.
Speaker 8: Well. Thank you so much. I appreciate you having me.
Speaker 2: You bet, you bet.
Speaker 1: It's the Nightcap and it continues right after ten o'clock with a Jared not in the story of tiny blunders and big mistakes that changed the world.
Speaker 2: To our second hour of the Nightcap.
Speaker 1: On this Monday evening on seven hundred WLW, Gary Jev turning our attention to more historic news and historic perspective from a historian on what today meant, and that's the release of the hostages into Israel and the peace summit that is going on in Egypt this week with President Trump pretty much in the catbird seed in from of thirty four other countries that have signed on to be there to make peace in the Middle East. I mean, it's something that every American president, with varying degrees of success, have attempted in the past but never really accomplished. Could this be just another overture or is this one for real with some legs to it because of all the different players involved. For the first time, to talk about that decorated combat infantry officer in Vietnam, the first Tear Cavalry Division, he knows a lot about war, and this president claims that he is intent on ending these senseless wars and getting down to business quite literally. Hamas, for their part, have have let the living hostages come back. We saw the joy on the family's faces today, on the hostages faces as they were brought into hospitals for care. That obviously is going to take a while for many of them to to assimilate and be back into normal society after being held hostage by these these beasts.
Speaker 2: Masquerading as human beings.
Speaker 1: But anyway to talk about all that is Jared Not, who is the author of Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters, Book two? This is this is part two, the many tiny mistakes that changed the world forever. Jared Not, Welcome to the program.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Ray, Mike.
Speaker 3: It's an honor to be here. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: It's great to have you in, an honor to talk to you again.
Speaker 7: Jared.
Speaker 1: The first book, Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters. What did you primarily focus on with book one?
Speaker 6: Yes, the sort of the low hanging fruit of tiny blenders that are out there and by the way there it's amazing to dig into history, how many dozens and dozens and dozens of small mistakes that had tremendous impact on the nation's outcome and wars and destiny of literally human the human race. We got some of the first one was there Titanic the very first one we mentioned about how it sank because somebody forgot to pass the key along when they changed commands.
Speaker 7: There and the eyeglasses.
Speaker 6: The binocuts that they used to observe look for open Atlantic there at night, looking for the icebergs. They didn't have binocuters. And when Mansur said, yes, we have seen several minutes sooner, how much differences that have made? He told the said an investigating committee, well.
Speaker 3: Enough time to have gotten out of the way.
Speaker 6: So except for that one tiny mistake, the whole Titanic disaster would not have taken place. And there are others a lot of day and the others there. But the second book has some heavy, heavy stories, important stories in there too. The Roman Empire fell on the very end because somebody forgot the lock and close the gate in the fortress wall. And then there's three different examples. And the second book about portresses port that did not have the door closed the attack came.
Speaker 3: That could have made all the difference.
Speaker 6: I will say in book two it's my ten thousand hour book. I love Book number one very private, but Book two is kind of at a higher level. I think it's we tell people that you read the first three pages that have a hard time putting it down.
Speaker 7: Anyway, I'm very proud of both books. That are a lot of fun to read.
Speaker 1: So, since you're so close you were in combat in Vietnam, give me, give me an example of a tiny blunder made in that war, in that conflict that that might have turned, that might have saved American lives, that might have saved Vietnamese lives.
Speaker 3: That but.
Speaker 1: A mistake was made, And I mean something something as small as like you said, eyeglasses or forgetting to lock a door, can have major implications on what goes on.
Speaker 6: Yes, now we asked that question and I discussed that in the second book. Is that I think there are two wars in the last sixties, some ideas that uh, the United States was involved in, they could have been avoided all together. The Vietnam War, I think the war in a rock uh so John Saddam us saying in both cases we had Texans and I'm from Texas, very proud to be from Texas, uh, that were presidents of the United States. And there's a recording of Lennon Johnson talking to the Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara, and he said, listen, what I want you to do, Bob, is to have some people put some pant up from pans together talking about Vietnam, and go over there and.
Speaker 7: Hooks the whole out of them.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay for the United States given the hooked it out of them, well okay. Now, Eisenhower, by the way, he was born in Texas, was raised in Kansas, was very careful and very measured to avoid war. He was, by the way, a excellent poker player and a bridge player, and he knew just the right kind of finesse to put the right kind of pressure and also back away, and he was able to avoid starting any armed conflicts having a soldiers killed during his administration. He was a much more careful and cautious and measured Lynnon Johnson quite a bit more by nature of his personality or the fact he was raised. See why I was back there at the elementary school, and so the teachers textas history, whether it's all about the Alamo, learned all about Santa Sino, We learned, you know, and there was kind of something ingrained in Texans and war. So I think those two wars that fundamental decision whether to escalate the situation in Vietnam. It was a he called a tiny mistake or a big mistake right there at the crux. And then also the same thing, the decision to go to war and rock made by another Texas president. I think both of them were what do you call it, a tiny mistake, a big mistake right there at that critical point, they made a wrong turn at the crossroads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you, I mean from a personal standpoint, how do you look back on your service in Vietnam? You're a decorated combat infantryman. So because I know so many Vietnam veterans because of the lack of a welcome home, because of public sentiment being pushed against them, and in many cases they were ignored. When you hear thank you for your service, you guys didn't hear that. By and large, as you look back on that, how do you view everything that happened? I know you were proud to serve, but just in retrospect, Jared, Yes, I.
Speaker 6: Heard stories about some servicemen coming back and being sped on, and so and so forth. I came back to Texas again, to Texas, and it was a welcoming, strong, welcoming, kind of return that we got there, but he went back to I don't know New Jersey or the ng for someplace. There was a lot of bitterness and anger, and they sometimes would turn that anger against the soldiers. Most of them, by the way, did not want to be there.
Speaker 7: They were there because they were drafted.
Speaker 6: So they did it from one side from the enemy, on the other side from the civilians that had come back home. So it was a tough situation. My overall feeling was just put simply that the entire war could have been avoided.
Speaker 7: Both that war and also the war in Rock.
Speaker 3: Those two wars, yeah, could have been avoided.
Speaker 6: I think it managed correctly, if fedess correctly, if they had Eyes Now as president of the time, or if you had John Donald Trump president at the time, they would have found a way for a peaceful outcome.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you could go and talk further.
Speaker 6: But Eyes now had the situation analyzed and studied. He had a general origio, which way Matthew Ridgeway, one of our best generals that we ever produced, who was very successful in the Korean conflict, had him do it. Blue Ribbon analysis of the whole situation in Vietnam would be involved how many Air Force air wings would be involved, how many Navy personnel, marine personnel, and those type of personnel. And the conclusion of the report was that that's a gorilla fighters paradise. You have the jungles, you had the monsoons, you have the ad minds, you have the streams converging across the number of screens, noun screams coming together in.
Speaker 3: A fork, et cetera.
Speaker 6: Where it's unlike Korea, where the war was fought on an open hard ground, where the air forces plays a big part, of tanks play a big part artillery.
Speaker 7: This one was a gorilla fighters warfare.
Speaker 6: And having so many people on the sacrifice to lives, it was a very poor choice to go in there in the first place.
Speaker 7: So that was a lesson.
Speaker 6: It was just a waste, terrible waste of lives as well as men lives and treasure.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a shame that no one listened to Eisenhower when he warned about the rise of the military industrial complex, right and was warning us off of that that war path in Vietnam or as they called the time into China.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they he read the report and it was just clear it was a huge, huge, tar baby that she would get involved with there. It was you have to literally pick your battles. You had to pick your wars that should never have been fought. And so we basically lost that war and he's lost how you want to put it, And what terrible things happened in that Domino's fall all the way to Paris.
Speaker 3: No, they stopped right there. Thailand.
Speaker 6: Thailand a good, strong, solid nation and they they were no further than Thailand, and the whole the thing and the people of South Vietnam would have been better off if the war had been forged her.
Speaker 3: Off under peaceful communism.
Speaker 6: Then it would have been a war tour a situation that they went through.
Speaker 7: So it was just a sad, tragic mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you how do you view what's happening in the Middle East right now? Do you think this is historic? Do you think this is something that is going to change the course? Is this this peace summit going to bear any good fruit? Jarra, just in your opinion with what we've seen in the past.
Speaker 6: Yes, Now, Hillary Clinton, I'm coming of all people, Hillary Clinton. She praised what was happening there with the cover administration in the Middle East, and she didn't mention though, however, there's always the day after. So here's that we've got the agreement that positis is released. Now, what about what's next. Are the people of Hamasa really going to lay down their arms? There's kind of saying we'll give up our missiles and our rockets.
Speaker 7: We're not going to give up.
Speaker 6: Our rivals and our machine guns, okay. And then also when it comes to the whole arrest of Phage two and Phase three, are the going to participate and the governance of the guys are already willing to give that up? Well, I don't know the two sticky points now. The term administration is very optimistic, and you mentioned the thirty four nations, and there's a lot of pressure coming from Turkey and Qatar against Hamas if you do not participate, but pulling a rug right out from under, you're not going to have any support from any of the Arab nations. And hopefully that pressure from the Arab nations as in the world.
Speaker 3: Will make it click and make it work. Pray to God that was what happens.
Speaker 6: We don't know, but even if nothing else happens, what's happened so far that has been a huge, huge step forward.
Speaker 1: And you talk in the new book and again the new book is a follow up to your first Tiny Blunder, Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters book two, And you talk also about laboratory days.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, right, are.
Speaker 2: You including WUHAN and COVID in.
Speaker 3: This yes, yes.
Speaker 6: There's two of the biggest developments in medicine of the last one hundred and twenty some odd years have taken place because of the mistakes in the laboratory. One brilliant, brillant breakthrough that has saved hundreds of millions of lives came as a result of mistake in laboratory and the other one, a more recent mistake, has cost at least fifteen million people's lives and still counting the first one. This is a very interesting story. Professor Fleming there way back in Saint Mary's Hospital in London in nineteen twenty eight, and he was a brilliant man, but he was a fent mining professor type of guy, and he was known for keeping a sloppy lamb and he was sort of like the pack on the patron Saint of slobs everywhere.
Speaker 7: So anyway, he was at his laboratory.
Speaker 6: There he's going on vacation that priscot and okay, he was leaving there and he.
Speaker 3: Had these petrie dishes.
Speaker 6: He just stussed out there on top of the Countibal, I get that way to get back. He also looked in the window why it opened to his laboratory.
Speaker 7: We'll see you all in two weeks.
Speaker 6: Where he goes and he comes back, and in the meantime, apparently a pen of sellen mold blows them through the window. Okay, and the opening and lands in one of the petri dishes that was smeared with bacteria. The good professor comes back, takes a look at his dishes.
Speaker 7: What's this?
Speaker 3: What's this? A mold right in the middle.
Speaker 6: Of one of the dishes, and very important has killed all the bacteria around it. There's a big halo halo runner which kills all the bacteria surrounding its position. And he instantly realized the importance. There's a killer and peninsuona hole that kills bacteria. A giant epiphany and so and he went on from there, and he publishes the results he he tested and so and so forth published his results. But we've got kind of halfway ignored for about ten years until.
Speaker 7: A Professor fold of the doctor.
Speaker 6: Foley at Oxford. We had a big laboratory. He was doing a lot of research in the field. Comes across this article. Wow, this is exactly what we're looking for, and number of almost's a different kind of penicillin mols that one lady working on a found on a wild melon that was two hundred times more powerful and productive than the original kind of penicill involved. They use X rays and different and multiply this productivity afterwards a thousand times greater. I mean, the big pharmachool companies in the United States participated and they could go to the peniculin in deep bats and so on and so forth, until by nineteen forty two millions of doses were being manufactured right in the middle of World War two and saved tens of millions of lives and since then to saved hundreds and hundreds of millions of lives, all because of a single tiny mistake. Thank you for being a slob, Professor Fleming, Okay, And then switching forward to or Nero, there was something called gain of function research, and doctor Fauci uh there at ut here in the United States that he.
Speaker 7: In I it's in I A I duh.
Speaker 6: He funded he funded the research of gain and function and research over there. The whole want left and some people were warning this is very dangerous. They're combining two different kinds of viruses. They would become much more vialleance for for studying, and people would want to will if somebody makes a mistake and is a league for the laboratory or there's deliberate terrorism somebody league said they can kill millions of people. Well, that's exactly what happened. And about you were going to care for this whole fiction. Oh well, it wasn't a laboratory. It was in that wet market nearby from bats Well.
Speaker 7: That has been totally fun.
Speaker 2: He was just trying to cover his ass.
Speaker 6: I mean exactly right, right, And the FBI and other organizations said investigating committee, I said, and energy departments on so of nonsense, nonsense, nonsense. Now it's clearly established it was a again a function research mistake funded by the United States that's killed at least fifteen million people. That's a whole opens up a whole can of worms. There are people on the committees that review whether the government should endorse or approve various vaccines being manufactured. They're allowed to receive royalties from the pharmaceutical companies and it's not illegal, and regard that they don't even legally don't even have to answer questions about it. It's just a horrible, horrible, it's handle, it's amazing, terrible, conflict of interest, terrible.
Speaker 1: Indeed, that's the only word for it, terrible. Jared Not, thank you so much for being here. The book Tiny Blunders, Big Mistakes too. It's out now and I wish you great success with the book.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if if please go to Tiny Bunders, Big Disasters dot com. It's a fun website there. We have Instagram reels there. They're fun to see at John Wayne, you know I'm real, and we have three free chapters Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, thank you, Jared.
Speaker 1: Jared Not tonight and Thomas Habland is joining us after the news break with the story of how you get rid of those spike proteins, you know, the ones that came out of that virus. Jared was just talking about that leaked out of the lab that Fauci was responsible for. It's all ahead. It's Habland, who is an Air Force veteran and has been on the program a number of times. The first time was talking about these white fibrous blood clots that were being found by embalmers all over the country. And we did an update on that show not that long ago, because there are new reports out and more testimony from these people examining the corpses of peace people in the Covid area era who had had the vaccine one of the jabs and upon their death, the corners the embalmers were finding all of these weird white clots that pretty much before that were almost unheard of or unseen, and he brought it to our attention. And now we're going to talk about spike proteins a little bit, but maybe some updates on the white clots in any regard. Thomas Hamlin, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 11: Hey, Gary, Jeff, Thanks for having me back on the show again. And you're right. The last couple of times we've talked, you know, my message has been kind of gloomy. My last twenty twenty four worldwide and Balmer blood cloth survey invallver said they were seeing the white vibrus clots in astonishing twenty four percent of their corpses. So one out of every four dead bodies has these things in them, and these involvers have never seen these things prior to COVID for the vaccines.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 11: So, but today I come to do with some encouraging news. We're going to talk to say about spike protein. And there's a team of scientists that myself and involve A. Richard Hirschman are in contact with that have come up with good ways to not only detect whether there's dangerous amounts of spike protein in somebody's body, but then also come up with some interesting natural supplements to help get rid of that spike protein.
Speaker 5: Well, first, it had very good success in doing that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, first and foremost, we need to describe for the listeners what spike proteins are and if they've never heard the term before. I have, but obviously you have, but a lot of people may not know what spike proteins are and why they're bad, and how to detect them and all of that. And the spike protein is caused by the manufactured virus, the covid, Is that correct?
Speaker 11: Yeah? On this you think of the virus, it looks like a ball and then coming out of the ball or a bunch of spikes, and that is the spike protein, and that's actually what the dangerous part of the virus that actually attaches to cells and can you know, like in your nose or lining of your lungs and can cause a lot of problems when people get what's called the cytokine storm when they catch covid thanks to the spike protein on the surface of the virus. But then, as you know, the vaccines were made to produce that same spike protein, which a lot of people think that was a mistake. In fact, the scientists that produced the vaccines basically produced a what's called a modified messenger RNA that they put inside a phospholip and nanoparticle and they that's what's in the vaccine and then that's injected. Remember it was injected into your deltoid muscle in your upper arm, and it was supposed to produce just enough spike protein from just a couple of days to a week to listen immune response to get your rade for COVID if it came. But that's not what happened at all. Your HF that shot goes all over the body, that those lipid nanoparticles carry that messenger RNA everywhere, and it turns the entire body into a spike protein factory. And it doesn't produce a spipe protein for just a couple of days a week. They have founded producing spike protein for over seven hundred days in the human body.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 11: So there's a lot of people out there that have gotten way too much spike protein produced by the vaccine. And that's where the problem comes in. And it's dangerous because it causes these unusual side effects like these white fiber's clots that I've been tracking for the last four years, myracriditis, which is heart damage, information of the heart, miscarriages, turbo cancers, nerve damage, all kinds of various side effects are associated with this damaging spipe protein.
Speaker 12: Now you have a You've got a meeting coming soon in Austin, Texas where you're gonna meet with Senator Ron Johnson, Rand Paul, doctor Peter McCullough and others.
Speaker 2: Tell me about what that's all about.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll be going there to talk primarily about the white fibrous clots, and I'll probably give them information on these new tests that are coming up to in case they're not aware of it. You know, there are tests out there right now that people can take to test for what's called spike protein antibody levels antibodies they're producing response to the spipe protein. And there's a test hit produced by a lab Corp and another one by Quest. They cost about seventy dollars and people can go have their spipe protein antibodle antibody levels checked indirectly. And that's a good thing, but it's not as good as testing it directly. And that's where this team of scientists that we're working with. There was a interview this last weekend on a YouTube channel called Vegion Health ve jo N. It's run by a doctor Philip McMillan Gary Jeff and he was talking to the scientist Yoakum Gerlot from Germany who developed this better test to more accurately measure the spike protein directly. And what he does is he uses a the test uses what's called provocation because not all the spipe protein that in people's bodies that have the spike protein is free floating. A lot of it's actually caught up in the cells. So he uses a process called provocation first, where they use some certain drugs to provoke the spipe protein to leave those cells, then they can more accurately test for the spike protein. In fact, he did one test. He had thirteen different patients and of those only for of them yielded a positive result for the spike protein before he did the provocation with these natural supplements. But then after he applied to natural supplements, he tested those same thirteen of people again and eleven of them actually tested positive for damaging amounts of spike protein. So now he's coming close to having a very accurate test to help people detect whether they have damaging amounts of spike protein. And he hopes to get this on the market soon. So that's that's a good thing. But the real thing I think your listeners probably want to know is, Okay, now that if we can correctly detect the amount of spike protein that's in my body to help me get rid of it exactly, and what he's what's this Doctor Gurlock has come up with as a three prong approach, a three step process that has to be done in this particular order in order to clear the body of the spike protein. First of all, he uses what's called cinamorphics se nomorphics, and that's just a fancy name for compounds that basically restore damage cells that still can be saved. There cells have been somewhat damaged by the spike protein, but they can actually be brought back to life. And there's compounds out there like routine queer satin, curcumin, which is an extrack of tumeric and melatonin that can help these damage cells come back to life. The ones that can be saved. That's that's called cenamorphics. So then after that's done, whether there's some cells that you cannot be sayd there's too much spike protein and they destroyed the cell, and you have to get rid of those because they're still producing SPIKEE protein and to destroy those cells it cannot be saved of compounds that you use include quercitin in a larger dose and actually another compound called e eg CG and that's actually a component within green tea, and it helps clear out these zombie cells that they actually have stopped dividings. They're basically dead cells. They have stopped dividing. Okay, but then the third thing they have to do is, okay, once those cells, those ones he's used the synalytics on to destroy those cells. Those cells actually release the SPIKEE protein in them and now it's free floating again and they can combine with another healthy cell and damage it. So you need to have spike protein binders that actually then bind that to that spipe protein. So there's other compounds out there, like hesperidin is one. There's another one that's can cannabinoid.
Speaker 5: Well that's actually what it's from Hemp.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Canada. So I'm not saying people in your audience should go out there and start smoking weed, but it is interesting that cannabinoids hold on.
Speaker 6: Tom.
Speaker 1: I don't think you need to encourage some of my listeners. I think they're already on board with that program. But anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 11: So, yeah, hesperodin and cannabinoids can actually help the spike protein not bind to what's called the ACE two receptor. You may have heard about that on our cells. So if yeah, so instead of binding to our cells ACE two receptors, these products bind up the spikee protein, then it could be taken out of the body as waste. So what he's done is he's through a combination of those drugs that I've mentioned there's actually natural supplements can people can buy over the counter. Using all three of those approaches on centamorphics, synalytics, and then these spike protein binders, He's been able to see a ninety percent reduction in the spike protein and the people that are using those products over just a two month period. He's also seen a decrease in the microclots that I've been tracking that is caused by the spike protein as well. Yeah, and the babers are tracking, he's seen reduction of microcloths as well, So then they will not eventually form these larger giant macro cloths, these white fibrous clots. So this is really good news Gary Jeff that they have a way now to detect the spike protein and then natural supplements can be taken in a certain order in combination to clear that spike protein out of the body.
Speaker 1: Do you know if there is any correlation between Do we have any way of knowing if these microclots have any correlation with the COVID death toll?
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're both damaging.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 11: The white fiber's closs are the big ones that, by the way, are in living people as well. Because I'm in touch with a cardiologist and then a bachelor's specialists from Jacksonville, Florida, doctor Mahonab. The Shehrit has been removing the same white fiber's class from living people for the last four years.
Speaker 1: But those are.
Speaker 11: Causing strokes and heart attacks. The microclotting and what the involvers describe and what looks like dirty blood or coffee grounds in the blood coming off the corpse. That occurs at your small blood vessels, your capillary level, and it blocks the exchange of oxygen at the lungs, at the carrying of that oxygen all around the body to your major organs, including your eyes and your brain. That's why a lot of people we think maybe having brain fog or poor vision problems, they probably have microclotting going out inside their head. So if these products can help get rid of that microclotting, this could be a tremendous development for the humanity.
Speaker 2: No doubt about it.
Speaker 1: I just had a guy named Jared Nott who was a Vietnam veteran and he's also an author of a book called Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters Too. This is his second history book on small mistakes that had big consequences, whether it be wars. And in this book he highlights two labor toy mistakes, one that saved millions of lives, the discovery of penicillin inside Fleming's sloppy laboratory. And yes, and then he also highlights what was going on in Wuhan with Fauci and the gain of function research that we were paying for. We didn't know we were paying for, but we were paying for in China. That led, of course to the COVID lab leak. And and he said, you know, these these things aren't always as ominous as they seem. Sometimes they're just a you know, a little mistake or a little blip or bumping the road, and it becomes this giant chasm which swallows a lot of people up in its wake. Do you think the COVID thing was I mean, just your personal no evidence that it was purposely leaked or was a mistake. Do you believe it was a mistake.
Speaker 11: I'm not sure about how it was released, But the virus itself is definitely a bioweapon. It's got all the ear markings of a bioweapon. And unfortunately they chose to create in the vaccines the most deadly part of that bioweapon, which was despite protein. That's what they recreated in the vaccine. And what really shocks me. You're a Jeff by the way, I think that the shots have probably killed about seventeen million around the world.
Speaker 5: The shot he permanently injured.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the vaccine has and it's probably injured permanently injured about one hundred million people around the world. So it's been devastating to humanity. Yeah, and I'm just shocked that, as you know, President Donald Trump just took it this last weekend. I think he either the report come out last week that he took his during his annual physical, he took his shot and his annual COVID shot COVID booster. And I'm scared for the president because I think he's seventy eight years old. You know, he eats a lot of McDonald's, so bains and arteries may not be in that great a shape in the first place. But you know, he's just injected himself with billions, billions with a B lip anoparticles, each containing that modified RNA code that's producing the same dangerous bike protein that we've been talking about for the last few minutes.
Speaker 1: Now, is this mRNA, this modified RNA code, is it capable of actually changing human DNA? I've heard that reported other places or supposed that it could happen. I mean, could that actually alter your DNA?
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's some talk about it reverse transcribing into our DNA. Now, as you know that at least the pfixer sizes. We know also in addition to the modified RNA that is the inside the lip bananoparticles because of the process they use to make that for the world, they use kind of a sloppy process that actually resulted in a lot of DNA plasmids DNA also being contained in the vials, and that's what scientists are worry about. In addition to what's called the SV forty promoter sequence, which is a semion virus forty monkey virus sequence that has also been discovered in the Pfizer vials as well. So it's a high concern. That's what Joe Ladipoe, you know, the certain general for Florida, one of the Pfiser products at least pulled from the market immediately because what's called adulteration, because that was not identified to be in the vials, but it was in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Thomas, I really appreciate your latest report. Good luck on your meeting with these scientists and doctors and senators.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I'll.
Speaker 4: Give you a call in a few months.
Speaker 11: Here I'm running my worldwide and barber Blok Class survey for the year twenty twenty five up coming here in November December, Garry Jeffsonry. After I finished that, I'll give you a call with the results of what the vomers say.
Speaker 1: We will get an update, sir, Thank you so much and keep up the good work.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: A vigilant fighter against us all being poisoned. Thomas Haviland on the Nightcap Doctor John Huber, forensic psychologist and my friend coming up after the news news at eleven o'clock tonight. And one of the things I definitely want to get into with the doc is what are the psychological effects of being held hostage in captivity for over two years by murderous bastards like Hamas and what's the key to getting over that? And I'll treat him like a hostage because because he actually enjoys it. He enjoys the Stockholm syndrome. It's the nightcap on a Monday night back in just a few on seven hundred wl W you into another hour of the Nightcap. Yeah, this is the right place. I hope it's not the wrong time. We'll find out as the conversation continues on this Monday night, Gary Jeff with a good doctor.
Speaker 2: In the house. But not been wrong.
Speaker 6: No, not that.
Speaker 1: Doctor, producer, Producer got the wrong doctor. I'm gonna keep looking for the doctor Huber theme music.
Speaker 2: I found the doctor John.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We have from somewhere in the great state of Texas, our friend, our friendly forensic psychologists based out of Austin, the one and only doctor John Huber. Doctor John, Welcome to the show. How are you, my friend?
Speaker 10: I am amazing, Gary Jeff. It is just such a pleasure to be here with you this evening.
Speaker 1: You're a good liar too, So so what have you been doing with yourself other than just helping heal people?
Speaker 10: Well, you know, I've been doing lots of things right now. Actually, I'm prepping.
Speaker 5: I've got court this week, and.
Speaker 10: So I'm on my way down to an attorney's office to go over some stuff before I get to do my expert witness bill and just keep one foot in.
Speaker 5: Front of the other.
Speaker 1: So how how difficult is it to get like if you're if you're there for the defense or you're there for the prosecution. How how difficult is it to get the other side, uh, to let you, as an expert witness examine their client.
Speaker 10: Well, what what typically happens is the judge that determines who the experts are and then the other side doesn't really have a choice. The judge has determined that this person or that person is an expert. That does not mean that the other side can't say, well, we want to have our own experts do the do an evaluation as well. And so they're they're they're able to do that. I mean, that's that's fair game.
Speaker 1: How much time generally do you spend with a subject to determine if they have a psychological leg to stand on in either their defense or their prosecution.
Speaker 2: How much time do you generally have to.
Speaker 10: Spend that that depends And and an interesting thing, you know, I brought this up to my my daughter's boyfriend. It's like I have been in prison, and I'm not afraid to go back because because I've gone and evaluated a lot of people in prison, and not because I've actually been sentenced to prison, but because I've actually been there.
Speaker 2: But hey, listen, find some wood and say yet.
Speaker 13: Just in yeah, I'm knocking on it right now. Okay, don't go there, man, I don't need that kind of karment. So anyway, it just it depends. You know, there's some situations where I need to spend a lot more time and others I don't have to spend as much time. But generally speaking, you know, I do have to see the person in question face to face. So like even during COVID, I know that there were some exceptions and they allowed people to do zoom stuff. But the problem is, you know, I'm if I'm working with somebody. You know, when I'm working with somebody for mental health reasons in my practice, they generally want to get better and they're less likely to be predisposed to lie to me. However, when I'm working with somebody in a litigations situation, I know that they are probably lying to me. So I need to have that face to face where I can actually see them. I can watch body language, I can watch their fidgeting feet or their hands, which oftentimes can be hidden with zoom. So I do actually make it a point and if I am not allowed to see the person face to face.
Speaker 7: I refuse to do the case. I mean, that's just shit.
Speaker 2: I mean you have to have examined the patient to make a determination one way or the.
Speaker 10: Other, absolutely, whether it's competency to stand trial or insanity plea or mitigating circumstances like you know, somebody truly has a mental health issue such as schizophrenia, and they may be competent to stand trials and moment because they're medicated, but they may out have been on their medication whenever whatever they did that brought them to court happened.
Speaker 2: Right, whenever that occurred.
Speaker 1: I've just always been curious about and you mentioned that you were headed on your way to court, which is a it is granted a big part of your livelihood testifying as an expert witness along with your practice. Let me go ahead and do some follow ups here, Ketamine. Are you still a patient as well as a doctor when it comes to ketamine?
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, I do have I do have a bad shoulder and I have chronic pain from that. However, you know, some situations at COMP I may be actually getting an artificial shoulder joint. If anybody wants to bark in and give you some feedback on that if they've had one. But the hope is that it would get rid of a lot of my chronic pain, and then I probably would not be a ketemine patient for much longer after that. But my understanding is I will need pain medication immediately following the surgery, So I'd much rather have that than opience, which causes a lot of other effects, side effects and problems for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've mentioned what what are and I know.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this, we've touched on it before, doctor Hubert, But what are the if any effects of dependency that comes with ketamine as a as A as opposed to opioids.
Speaker 10: Well, it is psychologically dependent. There are some people that the evidence has suggested there may be a physical physiological but for the majority overwhelming population, the worst risk is that psychological dependence. Because when it works for you, it works really, really well, and it's almost like you're afraid not to have it available to you if something were to happen, whether it's for your anxiety, for your depression, for your PTSD, or like myself, for chronic pain. It is amazing at getting ready of the pain, you know, I broke my shoulder the first time when I was eighteen, and that was a few weeks ago, and that yeah, yeah, I you know, I stopped teaching at the university after twenty one years, so if that gives you any idea, it's been it's been a while, sure, And I used the opiates for a very long time and they never made the pain go away. They just made me not care about the pain.
Speaker 3: It kind of muted it.
Speaker 10: But when when one of my doctor friends recommended I tried kety Mean for chronic pain. It literally it was the first time since I broke my shoulder in eighteen that I did not actually feel pain in my shoulder. It was It was amazing and I'm still amazed by it and still works that way for me.
Speaker 2: So how often how often do you have to go and do a treatment done?
Speaker 10: Well, I have not done an actual and few us in a very very long time. But I do take oral pain management meds from for Ketemy, and I take that at night when I go to bed, and it allows me to go to sleep, and I get up in the morning and I'm fine, and I keep moving, and then of course, you know, it starts inching its way up to the surface that chronic pain, and by the end of the day, I'm ready to take another dose and I can go to sleep, and you know, and and it works really well that way for me. I'm blessed in that advantage. I don't have to deal with opiate they're in midday or you know. You know, obviously I couldn't take them when I'm when I'm getting ready to get up on stand or witness stand, because that that could somehow jeopardize and make me make mistakes. And I'm not willing to do that. And with the ketemy and I can take it the night before, it has you know, about four to six hours of effect on memory and stuff like that. But I'm sleeping through those and I get up in the morning and I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that in the when Matthew Perry died and the cause was first called ketamine overdose, a lot of people became wary of something that I know that you and I talked of. With the right supervision and a doctor's care, it's a very safe, effective manager of pain and for anxiety and PTSD and the like. But the Matthew Perry thing was an unusual case.
Speaker 10: Was it not it was exactly. And the thing is he was on three other opiates that he took at the same time as that ketamine. And the funny thing is the opiates have not been mentioned in the court proceedings, and probably the reason why is there's three major drug manufacturers that own patents to those. Nobody owns a patent to the ketymine because it's been it was created by the federal government, it's been on the marketplace since nineteen seventy and nobody owns a patent to it, so it's really easy to beat up. At the same time, his doctors were negligent. One of his doctors pleaded guilty to giv him. My believer it was twenty eighth vials of ketemie and that that is way more than a month prescription.
Speaker 7: Let's just put it.
Speaker 10: At the very least. It's I don't you know, with all the patients I see, with the physicians I work here, we probably don't go through that much with all my patients in half a year, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: So he had he had like a two years supply and apparently he over and bibed, plus the three opiates he was taking as.
Speaker 10: Well, right, well, depending upon the size of the vials, the vials can come up to there there in two, four, five and ten millileter vials if they were the ten milli leader vials. Most of my patients, even myself, I don't go through a vial with the daily medication. That's you know, that is basically a gram of ketamine. And I don't go through that in a ninety day supply for my medication. So it man that is that is a lot of ketamine.
Speaker 7: And and you know.
Speaker 10: The guy guy, the doctor lost his license and then he I believe he got ten or twenty year incarceration for that. So I mean that that was a big no no, and it was not being safe. And you can you can talk to any of my patients and or any of the physicians I work with, because I am not an MD and I do not have my DEA license, so I have to work in conjunction with a physician who does. And so the advantages to that is we're making sure both of us are being safe. There's no there's neither one of us can cheat and cut corners. So that's one of the reasons why the doctors I work with prefer to do it that way, and I prefer to do it that way as well. You know, there are some states I could go and get my DEA license in here in Texas, that's not an option at this point, and I kind of like not having that extra bit of liability right there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 1: We're talking to forensic psychologists doctor John Huber on the Nightcap this evening, and I wanted to switch gears here for a second doc and talk about this miraculous homecoming today in Israel with twenty living hostages being returned to their families and their country from Hamas after more than seven hundred days been a little over two years they've been held hostage. One have you have you had to examine anyone who has been held hostage for any amount of time before?
Speaker 10: No, I can't think of the time that I have now. As university professor, I have invited hostages or past hostages to come and talk to my classes and stuff like that. But I do have that angle, but I've never done a formal evaluation on right a hostage.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, so what do you think these people are going to be going through in the coming in the coming days, in the coming weeks, in the coming months, is it possible for for all of them to return to some semblance of normalcy or is this something that is going to be a psychological state in their lives for as long as they live.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 10: That whole post that that that that is a completely possible range for every single individual, And the difference is exactly how much trauma they were put through in the process, you know, because we've heard the reports of some of the female individuals being raped daily, sometimes multiple times a day and things like that, you know, and there's always that possibility. I know, I've tilted on a hostage case where the female was raped and then she was kept song that she actually delivered at least one child, maybe two before she was removed from that situation, and that can be a whole other thing. Also, you know, the type of abuse, what type of physical damage was done, the psychological damage, and then going back to the individuals, they're coping mechanisms, their coping skill. You know, if you go back and you may have heard of Victor Frankel and he talked about, you know, how he survived being in the prisoner of war camps.
Speaker 7: You know, with the Germans and stuff like that, and.
Speaker 10: He talked about how he had to find meaning and everything he did, and he came up with, you know, his famous book, man Search for Meaning, and a lot of people couldn't find that meaning and they just kind of gave up. They the fight to survive ended. And that's such a great possibility for any of these individuals and until they get back, and you know, there's always that great we would imagine this great relief and uplifting that you think, oh my god, you know, I'm going to be free from this. But there's part of them. And again these are from people that I talked to after the fact that I didn't actually do evaluations. It's like, okay, are they lying to me?
Speaker 7: Is this a setups?
Speaker 10: I'll put my guard down so they can kill me, so they can do some other kind of abuse to me. So it's not always as nice and peaceful.
Speaker 7: As we would like it to be for these individuals.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, our prayers go out to them and their families and just glad that they're finally home after this terrible, terrible odyssey that they've been subjected to.
Speaker 6: Doc.
Speaker 1: It's always great to talk to you man, and I'm glad you had time today. Tonight you can you can go back to uh whatever it was you were doing before.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just.
Speaker 10: Making my way down to to the out of town from Austin to go and prepare for the court case and get up in the morning.
Speaker 7: And and uh.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 10: I'm doing well.
Speaker 6: Doc.
Speaker 1: We wish you all the best. Uh make some money. If you make more than you should, then send some to me. Absolutely, Okay, Doctor John Huber from deep in the heart of Texas. Well maybe, and uh just loved having the Doctor on always do we have a little bit lift. We got the wild Man coming up with a half an hour of sports for the out of sorts. That would be him next on seven under WLW. And so finally that point in the evening has arrived where we talk to the sports Commando himself.
Speaker 2: The wild Man.
Speaker 1: Is back on the Nightcap as we get into our new fall season. While we're two for two, wild Man last week and now this week, you're back and we have.
Speaker 2: A lot to cover.
Speaker 1: So first I wanted to tell you this, I wanted to preface it with this. I've had three guests on my show that proudly served in the Armed Services of the United States. One Jared not who was a Vietnam combat in for Infantrymen, decorated officer, Christina Bob who was in the Marines as a lawyer. And then of course Gosh, who was the other one we've had. We've had three people in the military.
Speaker 2: You were prime, prime.
Speaker 1: Meet in nineteen sixty nine, nineteen seventy to be drafted into Vietnam.
Speaker 2: How did you avoid going to war? Wild man?
Speaker 5: I had a high lottery number each time. Lucky you, lucky man. And had I would had I been drafted, I was already talking to joining the Coast Guard. I had already made plans to join the Coastguards because I was not going over and fighting that workless war. There was no way I was going over there and fighting that workless war. And those were those three people that you had on God love them. I salute them, thanks so much for their service. In fact, in fact that my family, Gary Jeff, the only person that served in the Armed Services was my father in World War Two. He was in Germany, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, he was in Belgium, he was in France. He was an expert on the machine gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Thomas Hamlin was the other guest that I've had tonight. He was in the Air Force. And I'm with you. I stand in solidarity, shoulders shoulder with you, saying thank you for your service everybody who served in the military. And my dad served in the Navy for a couple of years back in the mid fifties. So we got our we got our service check there. You got your dad. You could have you could have joined us. A A.
Speaker 5: I've got my dad's medals too, I got him. I'm looking right at him as we speak.
Speaker 2: I've got all and your dad. Your dad was in World War Two. You said World War two.
Speaker 3: He's one to twice.
Speaker 5: He's got a purple heart, and he's got a purple heart with the cluster, Yes, on to twice.
Speaker 2: My goodness. Where you know what that what theater?
Speaker 5: He was in theater?
Speaker 2: What was he in Europe? Was he in the Pacific?
Speaker 5: He was in Europe? Yeah, he was, he was, He was in Europe. He was in France, he was in Belgium, he was in Germany. Yeah, he was with the fourth Division, the same division that captured Saddam Hussein.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's that's excellent. But this all happened before you were born.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, way before I was born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean did he ever tell you stories or talk about yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Well later on, later on, as he got a little bit older, he told me a few stories. Uh yeah, I would. I recall vividly a number of times I heard him screaming at night, like he must say, have nightmares. Oh you know, I could imagine that he was eighteen years old going on seeing what he saw. Good lord, I mean, that's I mean, I had to be trauma for anybody back in those days, those game guys to go over there and put up with that.
Speaker 1: And considering when you went to high school, you probably have several buddies that had to go.
Speaker 5: Right, I had a few. I had a few, and eight came back. But from my class of sixty nine, I think I only had two that went.
Speaker 2: But they home, good God bless them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, so we got that out of the way.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit before we before we get to dissecting the Bengals. And I know you're you're licking your chops ready to tell me that Joe, Joe is going to be the Saviors, going to be the savior of the season. You know, once he learns the playbook. Let's talk first about my Kansas City Chiefs and they come up and that the Detroit Lions got from them last night in Casey, I was so happy.
Speaker 2: Wild Man.
Speaker 5: Well, you'll have to fill me in because I didn't watch one snap because I was watching the Mariners and the Blue Jays, So I didn't watch one snap of that game.
Speaker 1: Total total dominance of Dan Campbell's squad that came in four and one and a big head of steam, four straight wins. They came into Kansas City and they got their butts beat.
Speaker 2: That's what happened.
Speaker 5: Well, no matter what you can say about Pat Mahomes, the guy's a winner. I mean had three touchdown passes. I recall I think he ran for one, did he not?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And the guy, the guy is a great, great player, I mean the leader.
Speaker 2: He's the leading rusher on his team at quarterback.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing about Mahomes, it seems like in the spotlight he always steps up. And I'm sure he knew that this was going to be a big game. I mean, the Lions. A lot of people thinking the Lions could possibly you know, go to the Super Bowl and win it all. And the Lions came in there and the Chiefs, like you said, I put.
Speaker 3: It to him, put it to him, put.
Speaker 5: It to them hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tell you what. And I like the Lions too. I like to watch that team. I think they're very exciting fun to watch. But last night they were neutralized. Their running game was neutralized, and uh, Kansas City's offense, for the first time this year, really seemed to come alive. Uh Kelsey was Kelsey was Kelsey again. He dropped a couple, but he had some big, big plays in that game. Isaiah Worthy and the Chiefs running game for what it was, it did the job thirty to seventeen. I'll take it as a Chiefs fan. All right, let's go. Let's talk about Sunday. Joe Flacco is in a car last Tuesday, coming from Cleveland. They didn't even fly him down and had a vehicle for him and his wife and had a vehicle for their belongings, and they cruised down seventy one or whatever they came down from Cleveland. He's handed a playbook on the ride there, the first time he'd seen it. Now, granted, Joe Flacco was a veteran quarterback. He's seen lots of playbooks and you know it's it's not like they're all that different. Only was Zach Taylor's playbook. It comes with with coloring pencils. But so he learning. He's learning the offensive playbook on the ride down. He suits up on Sunday on the road, and he quitted himself pretty well for somebody who didn't really know the offense at all before last Tuesday, didn't he.
Speaker 5: Joe Flacco also spoke on the phone with quite a bit with Taylor on the way here, and they went over terminology just to be you know, on the same page and that kind of stuff, so that that kind of helped before before he got down here. But he's a veteran quarterback. He has seen it all. I mean, the guy's been in the league eighteen years and asked for yesterday. You saw a guy with the experience. He doesn't have happy feet like browning Head. I mean, you saw a poise guy back in the back and back as the quarterback. And let's give the old line a little love here, because the old line only allowed one sack and maybe like two pressures and Placo if you watch the game, he got rid of the ball quick. He wasn't hanging on to it. I mean a couple of times he dumped it out and just said, out the heck with it, I'll throw it in the ground. That's something that Browning didn't learn and didn't learn at all, even from watching Joe Burrow like to get rid of the ball. That was one of his faults. He hung onto the ball too long. Joe Flacktt was an experienced guy. He could still throw the ball Gary Jeff with no doubt, and he would. He was smart enough to say, going into this game, if I've got a receiver like Jamar Chase, and if I've got a receiver like t Higgins and I'm not throwing to him, something's wrong here. You know you're crazy not to be throwing that. He decided to say, Hey, if we're going to go down, we're going to go down hard, but we're going to go down throwing throwing the football to our two best guys and Jamar Chase. What more can you say? How great that guy is? I mean he makes these catches sometimes like how did he come up with that ball? How did he come up with it? Then the Bengals are so lucky to have a guy like Jamar Chase on the team. The plays he makes up, I'd fall out of the chair sometimes.
Speaker 1: Well, they could be dangerous, wild man, you could break a hip. I heard mo Egger talking about this today, and you talked about the dumpouts, uh for the Bengals when Joe Flanker just jumped the ball because there was nothing there and he didn't want to get sacked and he didn't want he said, Jake Browning on the one pass to Hudson where he just threw it at his feet, Jake Browning would have thrown that ball to the other team.
Speaker 2: He had no doubt.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts, Well, I really, I really, really, just like this's not even talk about Jake Browning. He's on the bench, he can sit there and he can watch because right now it's Joe Flacco and Joe Flacco for the rest of the season. They hit the Bengals somehow get into the playoff. Let's just stop this nonsense right now. Let's stop it right now. Joe Burrow is not going to play at all. He's not He's got an injury that could affect him for the rest of his career. And they're not going to rush him back and try to try to you know, gig into that's not going to happen. I mean, you got these he wrought there, and they had out these dumb announcers on TV. Well, you know they get the Bengals are just you know, Joe Blaggo can hold on until Joe Burrow gets back. Joe Burrow has a serious, serious turf toe injury. Man, he he's not coming back. He's not gonna play this year. Let it go.
Speaker 1: No, I thought it was over the second he was grimacing on sitting on the field and then you know, tried to walk and then couldn't.
Speaker 2: I knew that he was gone for the rest of.
Speaker 5: The sea and to this day, to this day, Gary Jeff, the first thing I said was, don't they have a cart for the man to pick the guy up and take him in the locker room. They've got everything else on the field. They made him walk. That made no sense to this day.
Speaker 1: Where's the cart now, joseih gamer. He may have wanted to walk just to show to show he was okay.
Speaker 5: Maybe so, but I just thought that was a donation. Had a cart there immediately for the man.
Speaker 2: Have the Bengals done anything right this year?
Speaker 5: Have they done anything right this year? Yeah, things right this year. Yesterday, yesterday's game, Okay, if you want to break it down, the difference in that game was the running game. The Bengals cannot stop the run. They still had troubles stopping the run, and the Packers needed to move the ball.
Speaker 7: They use their.
Speaker 5: Running back and they then they gained I've gained the Bengals. I don't know how many yards or whatever, but there's the difference. The Bengals did run the ball a little bit better, I believe. I believe Chase Brown averaged four point seven yards of carry yesterday, which is not too bad, not too bad, but they just, you know, they really just can't get the holes for him the buster. But it was a little bit better. But I, like I said, I'll give them the old line some lover protecting Joe Flacko went with another week. You know, I'm knowing the playbook, I'm knowing his person now, and this could be interesting the rest of the way. If they can they can keep him up right, If they can keep him up right. The defenses, you know, was doing okay, but then in the end they just got warred down and made some had some bad tackling. As we've seen all season long.
Speaker 1: Well, the Cleveland Browns have a very little talent on all offense. I mean that that's the big thing that Cleveland Brown's strength is only defense. They showed that again in this you know, this defensive struggle that the Browns were involved in which they lost. But I mean it was a it was a defensive stand again by Cleveland because they've got nothing else to stand on. With Cincinnati, it's almost a reverse situation. There's plenty of offensive tools and weapons for Joe Flacco to use and go to. The defense is still, as you mentioned, suspect, and.
Speaker 5: It doesn't and it doesn't help with the lead. Lose Trey Hendrickson, who's kind of like day to day right now. That suppose that he avoided a severe back injury, so he's on day to day because when you got need, you really need him, you know, to put the pressure on. Hopefully some samar Stewart will well we'll be able to play this week when we played the Banks play Pittsburgh on Thursday night. How about Mike Tomlin talk about a guy that is a major case of the Goo. He's all honged off, all hunked off that the Browns trade it Joe Flacco to Cincinnati being he was quoted as saying, it makes no sense. It makes no sense to me that the bank that the Browns would do that. He said, I don't understand it, but maybe you'll understand it. If the Bengals can knock him off.
Speaker 1: You know, that's good. That's kind of unique. What's gonna happen on Thursday night. You have Joe Flacco forty two, eighteen years in the league. You've got Aaron Rodgers, who's equally ancient in football terms, with all of his years in the NFL and all of the accolades that he has achieved. And I mean, that's gonna be the old gun slingers meet at the OK Corral.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: This is like, this is like high noon between the two old guns.
Speaker 3: I think that it's a very comparison.
Speaker 1: It's a very it's a very compelling quarterback matchup coming up Thursday.
Speaker 5: And I told you that Aaron Rodgers wasn't done, and you said, ah, he can move, and he's not worth a damn, And he went on and on. Aaron Rodgers have a pretty good season. I mean, he's got he's a metcalf who's no slouch. He's not afraid to throw it to him at all. And yesterday I believe that. I don't think Rogers was sacked at all. I don't believe he was sacked at all yesterday, which says a lot for the old line of the Steepers against the defense of the Browns.
Speaker 1: Unlike some people wild man who cannot admit when they were wrong, I'm the first to stand up and go, you're right.
Speaker 2: I said those things.
Speaker 1: I thought Aaron Rodgers would be in traction by now.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 1: Still think there's a possibility for Joe Flacco before this season's over that he maybe is laying in a hospital bed going why did I do that? But I love being wrong when it means good things happen to great players.
Speaker 5: And so there was yeah, yeah, well there was some positives yesterday which the Bengals can take going in of this game Thursday night. Flacco took a couple of good hits yesterday, but he's taking those hits before. And you know, at least, I mean, a loss is a loss, and I knew they weren't gonna I knew they weren't going to beat Green Bay and a loss is a loss, and that's just the way it is. I mean, they've lost what four in a row. Now, if they somehow can beat the Steelers, then they have the lousy Jets coming in here, then the Bears, and then the bye week. Somehow they can maybe not turn it around to get people excited. And yesterday I think some of the fans were who were down on the team kind of like, Okay, well maybe there is a little light at the end of the tunnel here. But again, no matter what they do, if they somehow get into the playoffs, somehow, Joe Burrow is not playing period in the story.
Speaker 2: Now there you go. Well wild man as all was a fun ride.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us again tonight, and we'll see what happens on Thursday.
Speaker 2: I mean, you gotta have it, man, you gotta have it. Gotta have it, yeah, got gotta have everyone.
Speaker 1: So if the if they can find a way to beat one of these three teams, and the Jets, as you mentioned, they're very beatable. The Bears, eh, but you could see the Bengals going two and one in the next three games at least and that's four wins and there's still you know, they're still under five hundred, but there's progress being made going into the bye week.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens. Wild Man would like that.
Speaker 5: I would like to have a head of seami free wins going on the bye week. But that's let's get Let's get the first one out of the way Thursday night and beat those Steelers.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, big boy, take care.
Speaker 5: All right, sailor talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: The wild Man on the nightcap, Jay Trump, and the events of earlier today, wouldn't it be wonderful? Instead of wars breaking out all over the globe, peace was breaking out all over the globe. I'm not trying to jump the gun, and I know that it's a long ways from happening, but Bill, let's go with good first starts anyway. Thanks to all of our guests tonight, Todd Sheets, Christina, Bob, Jared Not, Thomas Havlin, doctor John Huber, and of course the wild Man. Back at it tomorrow night at nine o'clock. Right now, we honor America with the playing of our national anthem, the Star Spangled Banner, as we close this nightcap on seven hundred WLW