Speaker 1: Can you give me another Mitsu in the Morning commercial. I just want another Mitsu in the Morning commercial.
Speaker 2: Shout, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's the second date update, Mojo in the Morning, Second date update. Why are you not getting a call after you went on a date? Maddie is getting ghosted? And their date was a trip? Where did you guys go on your trip? Maddie? Can you hear me, Maddie? Maddie, Maddie?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Oh there? Did you mute the button with your face? I do that all the time.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know it was here.
Speaker 4: Oh, we met on a cruise, so I guess our date was both the cruise.
Speaker 2: But then he slew me to Chicago.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so you wait, So you met on a cruise, but then your date was the you guys decided to go take a weekend or a day or two, I don't know how long to Chicago.
Speaker 4: Well, he flew me to Chicago and put me up in a hotel.
Speaker 5: So he lives in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hit it off.
Speaker 1: Okay, And now after your time together, he's not calling you back.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 1: What was the goodbye that you guys said to each other or the last time that you guys text with each other.
Speaker 2: What was it about?
Speaker 4: I mean, before I went to the airport, we kissed goodbye and like seemed fine.
Speaker 2: Like we hung out that weekend and then I don't know, haven't heard from him. Didn't ask me if I got home or anything.
Speaker 1: He didn't even check and see if you got home. John is his name? Say hello to John?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Guys, Maddie, Say hi to John?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: John.
Speaker 1: You didn't even check to make sure that she was home. Kind of a gentleman, are you, John?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm fine, I'm gentleman wise, but no, I'm good.
Speaker 2: He checked the flat info.
Speaker 5: You're you're good? Like you're good? How do you know that? Before you hear her voice say okay?
Speaker 2: But you couldn't even respond back to her tacks.
Speaker 3: No, I'm you know, I'm kind of I'm over it.
Speaker 2: How was Chicago though? Did you guys have fun?
Speaker 3: I mean, we had an okay time. She just honestly wanted to come and do all the tourist stuff and that was that was it. You know, I was open for a good time, but good time.
Speaker 2: I'm a tourist.
Speaker 3: I've never been there, but yeah, but I didn't foy. You have to be a tourist.
Speaker 6: What what what did you But you flew her out to spend time, and you guys spent time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like a great time on the cruise. Flew her out, Sure, a good time, you know, hook up, But we didn't even hook up.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what you wanted.
Speaker 1: So John, your intention of fly eyeing her to Chicago and spending time with her in Chicago was that time was going to be spent with clothes off.
Speaker 2: You want.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see the bean. You didn't want to walk around the windy city. You wanted to enjoy a hotel room together and just have fun.
Speaker 3: I mean exactly. I thought that was kind of clear when I paid for all your stuff to come that here.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how was it clear? Using your credit card to pay for a flight? That made it clear that all you wanted was to have sex.
Speaker 5: And I known that I.
Speaker 3: All I wanted, but definitely, well.
Speaker 5: Well, you make it actually clear.
Speaker 4: I just wouldn't have come.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, is that all you were looking for or you were hoping that that was going to be part of the weekend?
Speaker 3: No, like we were gonna chill, come hang out on my at a hang out at my house and hang out. Did you have plans to like take her out to dinner or anything, or did you just want her in your house? We were going to go out to dinner, but like, I didn't want to be super public with someone I barely know yet.
Speaker 2: So so we're around the area, so.
Speaker 1: You're kind of known. You're not listen. I've been to Chicago. I grew up in Chicago. I don't know who the hell you are, John, Who are you in the area. I'm in the area.
Speaker 3: You can go to a different area.
Speaker 1: John, Can I can? I can? I just say this to you? It sounds to me and maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe people should have realized Maddie should realize if the guy's finding you to go to another city, maybe you know he's only out for one thing. It sounds to me, though, that that her intention was. She just wanted to spend time with you and that build a relationship and eventually that could be something that you guys do.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's not effing on the cruise or did you did you did y'all fool around on the cruise?
Speaker 1: She said no, no, no, In Maddie, you weren't going to fool around in Chicago because why.
Speaker 2: Because I don't know him? Why would I?
Speaker 1: Okay, exactly, okay, why would Why would you go to.
Speaker 7: Him?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know why. He thought we were staying at his house.
Speaker 2: He put me up in a hotel.
Speaker 3: Yes, why would hang out? Come? Hang out, chill at the house?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I put you in the hotel for a reason.
Speaker 8: I think there are too so you put no, Bro, we got it all right? Hold on for a second. I think there are two different ways of looking at it, and one thought process. The reason why I brought you here was to half six with you, and that's clear, and you should have known at the moment you booked the flame on the other way going being flown out, fluid out to get to know someone, I think is the wrong way to go about it. If you were trying to get to know him, then why don't y'all have conversations or face time before you.
Speaker 2: Just to go to Chicago?
Speaker 5: But I'm assuming they did.
Speaker 2: Were you, Maddie having conversations?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we were chatting.
Speaker 4: We were chatting, And I didn't book the flight, I didn't pay I didn't book the hotel.
Speaker 1: Right, that's why he expected Maddie, Can I can I give you?
Speaker 4: You can't expect it?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it's in Norse, Should he be expecting it?
Speaker 6: If they did on the cruise was hook up, this would be a very different conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I can I give you a piece of advice? And this is after the fact, And this is for any woman or guy that doesn't want to be feeling like they're being taken advantage of. You want them on your home turf, you make him come to see you, you don't go to see him.
Speaker 2: I hate to say this, I mean, that was a bad decison. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I would agree with her of like I think she probably as I would in this situation, have the hope of like something starting, and then I would But I would think myself, Okay, he's putting me in a hotel, so that negates the uncomfortability of staying in his house. Yeah, because for sure I wouldn't do that. But the fact that I had my own space, my own hotel, ROO might be like, Okay, so this.
Speaker 2: Goes fly you out just to have a time to get to know you.
Speaker 6: But if one thing led to another, okay, but now I'm hearing the sole purposes he just wanted to have sex all weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey, Amanda, would you want to say I'm hoping that it's more than that.
Speaker 6: This guy's making me so happy that I'm married and I'm not in the.
Speaker 5: Dating pool because he just sounds.
Speaker 6: Like a d bag who acts like this, like whos.
Speaker 5: I would never, ever, in a million years want to come off as this kind of person.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 6: The only reason I'm going to fly you out is just to sleep with you.
Speaker 5: Gross find somebody else, bro girl, move.
Speaker 2: On, Thanks Amanda, Alicia, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi guys.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I missed this, but they say they hooked.
Speaker 1: Up on the cruise.
Speaker 9: He did not know No, Okay, so yeah, this guy I agree with the last card. This guy is a complete coos.
Speaker 6: Like you cannot just swipe a credit card.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not a prostitute.
Speaker 4: Just because you swipe your card mean you get sex.
Speaker 9: If you wanted to bring her out there just for sex, you should have made it clear, Like she said, she wouldn't have came.
Speaker 2: Maybe just got higher standards than you.
Speaker 6: Maybe she wanted to come and get to know you movie.
Speaker 3: She could have went somewhere.
Speaker 7: But I think she dodged a bullet by now hooking up with this blother and she got to go to see Chicago.
Speaker 6: So good for her.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the call.
Speaker 6: Ron.
Speaker 2: Let's get a guy's perspective. What's up, Ron, what's going on y'all doing? We're doing? Okay?
Speaker 9: I mean you already know I'm gonna keep it really with you now listen. I don't think dude is kind of cool, how like abrasive and how brashy being a body. But at the end of the day, imagine being a dude stuck on the cruise with a girl y'all sleeping in the same big going.
Speaker 1: On that the story they met on a cruise, they did not sleep together and cruise met on.
Speaker 9: The cree Well, I mean, at the end of the day, if you getting flown out and all that stuff like that, come on, man, we know what comedy is. A little something something, a little section, a little love, you know, just like how man, maybe.
Speaker 7: If he played his cards right, she would have gave him a little love, take her to take her out to dinner.
Speaker 2: Then maybe she wanted to kiss.
Speaker 1: By the way, the bean is so overrated. Why are people going to for a lot more than a bean.
Speaker 9: Okay, take her somewhere, and that's all him because he sounds like he just wanted to be laid up and the cut. You know what I'm saying, just doing whatever instead of showing her a good time and accompany with the expectations.
Speaker 1: As a guy and as a father of boys, if my sons thought that they could just fly somebody out just to bang them, that would that would discuss me, and I as a guy, would never listen.
Speaker 2: I'd want to have sex, and.
Speaker 1: I'd be bummed, but it would make me go Okay, if I see a future, then I'll continue to go with this because I'm thinking it's going to happen. But just the assumption that I'm gonna put her in a hotel room and we're gonna be you know, having sex is to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't like it as a guy.
Speaker 8: With sons though, you're you're telling your sons to fly somebody out that they met on a cruise.
Speaker 1: If my sons do that, I would tell them the same thing I would. I would say, your turf home, turf. I wouldn't want you going somewhere. But as if I had a daughter, for damn sure, I'm not having her go to Chicago to go see this guy. What's up, Brianna, how you doing good?
Speaker 9: I was?
Speaker 7: I have a comment. I feel like sometimes the expectations, like you, females oftentimes they will have very circasious conversations with me and send news and then they'll get flewn out and they're like, Okay, what am I supposed to be doing? We're not gonna have sex. But it's like, yeah, but you've been sending broad picked bikini pigs like. I feel like sometimes females do things where they say that they're going to sleep with them but don't say the words, and then surprised when they hold back. It's like, well, why are you saying doing certain things and doing certain things because the expectations are completely different.
Speaker 5: But is that the case here?
Speaker 2: Let's ask her, Maddie. Was that the case? Did you guys share naked?
Speaker 9: And so now.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 8: I'm not one of them people that go it's twenty twenty six. There is a shift in culture. If you are getting flown out, it's coming with the mentality that we're going to do something. Nobody's just flying somebody out and showing you a good time unless they like one of them. Simi you Panny's only fans type of people. If you're flying somebody out, you're thinking you're going to have sex. Christal's the way the world is thinking right now. Crystal, please add some knowledge to this.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: My thing is this?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I have to agree with keV on this.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know how old these people are, but they sound like they're.
Speaker 2: At least thirty. So nod Maddy. How old are you? I'm twenty six? You know what's going on?
Speaker 7: What you steal?
Speaker 9: Come on, now, you know what it means to be flown out?
Speaker 2: That means I'm paying.
Speaker 1: For your Where are you going this weekend? You will mean, Crystal, let's where are we going this weekend? Let's fly We're gonna fly you out because we're.
Speaker 5: Gonna get where's that thing? And Anna said this earlier.
Speaker 6: If everything is going well, yeah, I think both parties want that to be a part of it. But if there's no groundwork to that, like steps to that happening, and it doesn't happen, well, you assumed the risk by plopping down your credit card.
Speaker 3: Girls, grow up and you know what this is about.
Speaker 2: And if you don't, if you're not that way, then don't go.
Speaker 7: Just say hey, let's get to know each other, let's talk some more, let's whatever.
Speaker 6: But I think they spent a week on a cruise and time chatting and facetiming, so they did get to know each other, and she went out there with the hopes that something would start. I'm sure she went out there with the hopes that like it would get to that point.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't sound like they're a match to begin with.
Speaker 2: Gabby, what do you want to say? Hi?
Speaker 8: I just wanted to say that it kind of seems like you're damn if you sleep, damn if you don't.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: If she sleeps with them, she and doesn't get a call back, she's a hoe because she slept with them. If she doesn't sleep with them, now people are like, you got fluid out, you know what I mean? Just don't go now, Listen.
Speaker 7: His actions are more condemnical than her not sleeping.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: She don't want to win, So it's I'm confused. Here's the deal. His intentions are the thing that we're talking about here right now.
Speaker 8: Exactly, And I don't think she should be absolved of her place in this decision making process that we're trying to.
Speaker 2: I hope she put a lot of room service on that room. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: Five should tell your mom phone scams and Shon's dirty. On the thirty, this is Jo in the Morning.