Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeartRadio app. This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Poults, Mat Money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petrosen Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Make us your.
Speaker 1: Top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: I want to know what passion is. I want to feel something strongly.
Speaker 4: Put a babyballong me Romo AM five seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Anywhere in the world you may be. You can stream our show, The Petrosen Money Show Live. You can podcast, of course, listen at your leisure. We are on a flex alert. This is the second hour. David Veasse joined us from Arizona.
Speaker 3: Last hour.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll run early because Dave will get you ready for first pitch. Our final spring training broadcast. Yes, the season is upon us. We'll be out at Dodger Stadium next week for Opening Day. But our final spring training broadcast will be tonight against the Padres at five thirty pm. So anything you miss you can relive through the iHeartRadio app and if you ever want to listen live, you can stream the show very easily. All you need is the app, the A five seventy LA Sports button and here we are where in the world.
Speaker 3: Giveaway Cycle two.
Speaker 4: We gave away the Bjay's gift card in the first hour for the Early People, the one hundred dollars gift card for the Freeway series.
Speaker 2: And I think you're right we did run the Early People lady off. Yes, I think we ran her off.
Speaker 3: Yes, she and there.
Speaker 4: This has happened throughout the course of the twenty years we've been doing this show.
Speaker 3: Sean still likes us. He just stopped hanging out with that friend.
Speaker 4: Group and we thought, we thought for a moment that Doom hated us, but he moved. He did have some issues, but he moved. So he you know, Current County. He's gone. And he did send word to us that he still loves us. He just happened to move away.
Speaker 3: Well, they had a running.
Speaker 4: They did have a run and it was you know, the spot was literally hot. It wasn't figured it was figured a literally hot. Yeah, but you know he does things to us. You know, our all our insights are trying to figure out how to cool the body down, and then next thing you know, you're screaming at someone that's just trying to save a life.
Speaker 2: Problem man, you know it's a Frogman Friday. And I want to thank the listener that gave me a vintage I don't know where he got it and said it cost him a lot of money. And he bought me a vintage Sea Hunt hat with like the Sea Hunt logo on it and like the thing on the side, and I'm wearing it right now. Problem man for Frogman Friday.
Speaker 3: One of our listeners in Montabello.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I ran in to him outside and he was desperate to find you. And thankfully you forgot your sunglasses, I said, going luck because he would have been long gone, but he is inside having forgotten his sunglasses. He gave me a gift for Kate's I am in San Diego today. A big thank you to our friends at iHeart San Diego, Sherry at the front desk, Mike, the engineer, Mary who runs the station, Cockman all been incredibly hospitable. It's a beautiful building with wonderful people inside of it. So thanks to them, I am down this way. Otherwise I would have a vintage cap for Kate's that that same listener gave me that he is going to be incredibly excited.
Speaker 3: It's better.
Speaker 4: It truly is the best baseball cap that Kates could ever have hoped for. And I can't believe the guy found it. I don't know how he found it, but it came home with me, and I should have thought about flipping it to you, knowing I was going to be down here today night for some business I'm taking care of tonight. But alas when we do give it to Kates, he's going to be very excited that that that that individual went.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna say what it is. I I think it would be.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be worth it for Kate's to share his excitement in the moment.
Speaker 3: He's not here. I know he's gone. He'll be back, but I'll have.
Speaker 6: A shows everybody.
Speaker 4: I'll have the cap for him next week. And I have a feeling, even though it is Dodger season and he tends to go straight Dodgers caps the whole time, when the when the season begins, I.
Speaker 3: Think, well on Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean it's a two to five show on Monday, So if we're all gonna.
Speaker 2: Be a big cap like big cap racing over there and sanity it is not.
Speaker 4: If I knew Kate's would turn off his his radio for the moment, wherever he may be, I would share it for the listeners.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess you. We can't guarantee that.
Speaker 4: We can, but I think he's this case seemed like the kind of kid that would peek in the parents' closet to see what was coming on Christmas morning. Yes, yeah, you're right, it will be revealed on Sunday. On Monday.
Speaker 3: His words the word of the day, and his word of the day is spring break.
Speaker 2: Florida state kicker Connor mcadenny, Yes, out of Ireland.
Speaker 3: Let's just text that I've turned off the radio. Was uh.
Speaker 2: Connor mcadenny was arrested on on Wednesday in Fort Lauderdale, kind of like a Johnny manzill or Baker Mayfield style charge. Drunk at a bar, trying to run away from the cops, but he actually got in a fight with the cops because he's Irish.
Speaker 3: He's facing charges of.
Speaker 2: Battery on a lawn for horseman officer, resisting arrest and trespassing, and forgiving those who trespassed against him. Mcinnenny was arrested at two thirty am. He's there on spring break from Florida State in Fort Lauderdale. He just transferred from Division two Quincy, Ireland, and he's originally from Ireland. Competed in Gaelic football before coming to the US. When asked about the incident, he said, Bye, Tommy, that guy was no here, Jack. He is some guy showed up a Tallahassee reporter. Good on him, as you would say Matt showed up in Fort Lauderdale for his purp walk in the morning, and man, is this guy hungover. He's got like two black eyes from the cops beating his ass. Here's News ten in Miami with a live report on the arrest, filming.
Speaker 7: Tonight at ten. Florida State University's kicker arrested while on spring break. Local ten was the only station there as he walked out of jail.
Speaker 2: Hold on right nept You don't say Local tenth was the only one that got up at six in the morning to watch this drunken irishman kicker escorted out of county.
Speaker 3: We'll continue please thank break.
Speaker 7: Local ten was the only station there as he walked out of jail tonight. Smeir Nepcy is live in Fort Laudershell is exclusive smear.
Speaker 8: Jinny.
Speaker 9: So these disturbances along Fort Lauderdale Beach occurred around two to thirty in the morning, resulting in that FSU athlete being brought here to the Broward County jail, where he sat for several hours. As you mentioned, we were the only crew here as he bonded out. This as the university says, he has been suspended in it definitely from team activities. What happened on Fort Lauderdale Beach, no call them.
Speaker 3: Trusted and brews.
Speaker 9: Florida State University football kicker Connor Mcaninny bonding out of Broward jail Thursday nights happened between this officer and you the FSU students almost of causing a number of disturbances along a one a seemingly iscalating at rock bar. We're according to arrest document, security was attempting to kick him out when Fort Lauderdale PD attempted to assist mcininnie said to have grabbed a barrier gate, the officer saying the kicker quote grabbed my arm, slash shirt and attempted to pull me down.
Speaker 5: Oh no.
Speaker 9: The officer said to have punched the state football player quote twice and brought him to the ground, where he continued to actively resist attempts.
Speaker 3: The two black hush and.
Speaker 7: Here here on three counts count what is battery on an officer? Jairefighter at EMT Count two is resisting with violence?
Speaker 5: Cat three is trustcassed on his occupied structure?
Speaker 9: Can they? The Ireland native facing a Broward County judge Thursday morning, where's lawyer acknowledged the college athlete was here on spring break, raising concerns on his bond and if family and friends could get in contact with him. A state attorney saying that situation.
Speaker 3: He's in is because he batted a law enforcement If.
Speaker 4: He decided to put his south for spring break and not tell anyone where he was going, do.
Speaker 9: You regret any of your actions? So he did bond out on about an incredible one hundred dollars bond. We asked him if he had anything he'd like to say to the student bodies had no comment. Same response when asked what he thought his future would be with the Seminoles. That's the very latest. We're alive in Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 3: No comment, Yes, do you read?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Do you regret your actions? Yes? Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Well you know, look, it wouldn't be spring break. Usually it's a quarterback. This time is just a kicker.
Speaker 4: Here's my number, number of the day, number the day is twenty two, twenty two pee. And this this is an idea that I know we can't follow through on. No, you can, but we do have the connections, and I would assume somebody else's plant the seat already for it to be followed up on. There is no reason why the Dodgers cannot steal this idea and apply it to Dodger Stadium. From what the Mets do at City Field through their walk and roll egg roll location. Every single team that comes to town walk and roll like a like a like instead of rock and roll, it's the walk w ok. Yeah, it's like they All they do is egg rolls and every single series they have one egg roll added to the menu that is an homage to the visitors. So I don't know why we couldn't have a burrito joint at Dodger Stadium that did the same thing. If I'm watching a Dodger game, I'm gonna want a burrito. And I'm very excited about the new menu items. Today was the taste test. We weren't there totes. They do have Loco Moco this year, and I'm very excited to give that a try.
Speaker 3: I'd like to be around when you do.
Speaker 4: I assume I'll do it at the end of the show, because stadium gravy is not necessarily something I'm too excited about. So here we go, Pee. This is what they've got going. Their first series is against the Blue Jays. Fries cheese curds gravy wrapped and fried in an aggrol poutine. Okay, next series Miami, the Kubano pork ham Swiss cheese, pickles, mustard in an egg roll.
Speaker 3: Sounds pretty good, right, Next up Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: But this all sounds like something you could get at the Cheesecake Factory in nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 3: But it does.
Speaker 4: But alas were at the ballgame. Fried cheese ravioli marinara wrapped in agrol, say beef onions, cheese sauce wrapped and frieda in an eggrel, Phillip cheese steak. Oh you know what, how about that? I'll give it to you. You guessed the city Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Marinera wrapped in Friday in enegrel, New York City, Chicago deep dish.
Speaker 3: This one, Oh they are New York. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Pastrami fries, coleslaw, provolone cheese and a negrol Pittsburgh. There we go, grilled steak, cilantro, onions, guacamole, and egrol.
Speaker 3: Is that going to be us? That's us?
Speaker 4: Carne Asada, Doyers, Maxwell Street, polish sausage, grilled onions, mustard.
Speaker 3: What is that? The brew Crew?
Speaker 4: That's the White Sox. But close this one. I don't know why this is attached to this green hatch, green chili, cheddar cheese, potatoes and an eggrol.
Speaker 3: I don't know Colorado. This one.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get the Denver out there you go?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 4: Uh, spicy sausage, onions, cheddar cheese, half smoke, eggroll, spicy sausage. That is one of your favorite spots. Ben's Chili Bowl. Ben's for the half smoke park fried grouper tartar sauce brioche bread in an egg rolls the Tampa Bay Rays. The grouper sandwich egg roll, fried chicken waffle bits syrup in an egg roll is Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Chick mid waffles.
Speaker 4: Right, brought worst with sour kraut, mustard, cheddar cheese and an eggroll.
Speaker 2: You just put a stripper in there? Is what Wisconsin?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: This is the Yankees. I didn't know this was a thing, but maybe it is in the Bronx Bacon, egg and cheese with salt, pepper and ketchup in an egg roll. Whatever chili spaghetti, cheddar cheese and onions wrapped in an egg roll?
Speaker 3: Detroit, Cincinnati. Do you know that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I thought it was like mom spaghetti, like Eminette.
Speaker 4: Uh, this is what they gave the Angels, marinated pork, grilled pineapple and onions.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just gonna be like a four dollars beer wrapped up in.
Speaker 4: The Giants get a beef hamburger, caramelized onions, American cheese and Thousand Island they burger. Yeah, they're just stretching now, But why can't we do that for burritos at Dodger Stadium?
Speaker 3: Right? Yes we could.
Speaker 4: I mean wouldn't it wouldn't you eat a poutine burrito if Toronto was in town.
Speaker 3: If they brought it up to the booth, right, we want to Let's get a connection.
Speaker 4: Let's figure out if there's a burrito joint in one of these stalls at Dodger Stadium and do what Walk and Roll is doing at City Field and start making burritos. A Maxwell Street Dog, Sauer Kraut burrito, a Pittsburgh pastrami burrito. That'd be fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they already just did that reveal today. I know who you could call to get some uh some traction.
Speaker 3: Do you know the guy that showed the torta No, you.
Speaker 2: Could call it sounds like you just hung up on us, But you could call a rash Marcosy.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, you know he was there. I'm sure I have not checked his Instagram nor his Twitter, but I would assume it will be fulled.
Speaker 3: Let me let's I forgot he was there with us.
Speaker 2: He was there the one and only time we went. Yeah, and that was the only time, and we're never going back.
Speaker 3: No, they will not invite us back. They should, but they won't.
Speaker 4: He was not there today. He did However, post two days ago fo fohotos of some new items.
Speaker 3: Ronnie, this is the song of the day.
Speaker 8: The title of today's song of the Day is Changing Seasons from a local band out of Silver Lake called Seawolf, because the sea is where we convene on a frog Man Friday with the Petros and Money Show on another Flex Alert, where the Changing of the Seasons brings us to the first day of spring, where the sun shines.
Speaker 3: Over three and a half hours.
Speaker 6: Of great sports talk, green Away to an evening Dodger Spring training baseball game on the final A couple of days in Camelback a Ranch, and we'll get you over to the pregame show that's coming up a little later this afternoon at five point thirty.
Speaker 3: Are you Ronny, And we'll be right back with Alan Sleewah, who will join us next to talk about the hot Lakers and how far they can take it. Lawyers know the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadakis that Money's fare. This is Petros and Money Hot on demand. Keep listening.
Speaker 4: About an hour from now, we'll have our big grand prize giveaway to tomorrow's Flag Football National Championships out of Bemos Stadium, gonna get your tickets plus access on field player meet and greets, and a host of other prizes that are included in our grand prize game coming up just an hour from now.
Speaker 2: Joining us now on your Southern California Toyota Dealers celebrity hotline is Alan Sleewah, our friend and colleague right here at iHeart. You can see his reports daily on the Lakers on the iHeart app, and the Oops talk show on the iHeart app and on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Very popular. Knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: This man and the Lakers are hot, and that means he's hot because you want him to be really good or really bad. Sleewan doesn't want him in the middle for his content farming, and he's with us now content on a Frogman Friday. What's cracking?
Speaker 3: Alan? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? I'm good, You're right. I mean we need some angles here. Yeah, either make it happen one way or the other. And by the way, if there's a team that's doing that. Two weeks ago, we thought the world was gonna end, and here we are now. It looks like now, all of a sudden, they got all the momentum in the world. So they're at least giving us giving us content.
Speaker 3: Here, perfect for content farming. Yes, Lee, why yes? Tell us? What is the number one reason for this run that they're on right now?
Speaker 5: Well, I think there's two things that stand out the most. The sexy one, The obvious one is Luka Doncics looks like the best player in the world, and seeing over this eight game stretch where he's averaging more than forty points a game. Obviously, we saw what he did yesterday with his sixty point performance, the a couple of days before that, the forty point performance. I think the other one that's probably getting lost the little little bit Lakers. They're playing some defense there. I think in any sport you got to be able to You got to be able to play defense. In the NFL, the playoffs.
Speaker 3: What wins.
Speaker 5: You got to be able to run the ball and have a defense in the postseason. I think in baseball you obviously need a pitching staff, you need a bullpen, you need the things that maybe aren't as sexy. And I think quietly the Lakers have put together a decent stretch here where defensively they are a lot more of a presence. I think some of the marquee names around the NBA, whether it's Jamal Murray or Anthony Edwards or Jalen Brunson. There's been some games Kevin Durant, certainly in that first matchup, with the two matchups where the Lakers have done really good individually against some of these other stars. So Luca's one piece of it. I think the Lakers defense is the other piece.
Speaker 4: What about the piece of Allen And you know what You've been on with us enough to know where we're going to go with this. Lebron's just playing different. He's not dominating the ball. He's totally content to be off the ball. He especially in late game situations, he's given it to Luca and getting a hell out.
Speaker 3: Of the way.
Speaker 4: It does feel like there's a bit of a shift. It was kind of wonky earlier in the year. How much of that do you think is maybe him being able to sit back and watch for a week and how much of it is just Lucas is in that zone now? Kind of like, what is your take on and do you agree? Because I think he looks considerably different than it did earlier this season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think if you listened to Reddick over the last couple of weeks. JJ has said that usage he'd liked to see Luca and Austin reeves and kind of have Lebron be the third person there and money. I think one of the things you mentioned he did sit out for a couple of games. There was a stat that was going everywhere, Hey, the Lakers nine and two, ten and two, when Luca and ar play but Lebron doesn't, Whether directly or indirectly, I think Lebron probably got this notion of, well, let's try it, and if it's the best interest of the team, then I could still find way to be effective. Am I going to have to sacrifice my game a little bit? Sure? But here's the I think the piece of it. When Lebron's watching Luca doing what he's doing, Man, would it be a terrible look for him to say, no, I don't want to do that because it's not in my best interest and.
Speaker 3: In a weird way.
Speaker 5: In a weird way, I think it's actually it's actually highlighting Lebron more that Lebron trying to do less is making him more productive. It's allowing him to be kind of a free safety and just do what he needs to do at the right time. And he looks amazing. I mean that game against the Rockets, the amount of dunks he was getting, the amount of alley youths that was going his way. So even though Luca is an absolute killer, dropping forty or fifty or sixty a game, I think you're also walking away from these games saying, hey, Lebron is still not just contributing, but contributing at an elite level. Part of it, I think it was off and the other part, I think Lebron definitely sacrificed.
Speaker 4: They've got two left against the Thunder. How much will you put into those games? I guess it'll depend on the health and our guys playing on both sides kind of hot as each team, but let's just assume they go full strength playoff preview. How much would you put into the outcome of those games and what those games look like.
Speaker 5: I probably shouldn't, but a lot. And the reason why I'll say a lot is because if the conversation was before, hey, where do the Lakers look with Denver, Houston and Minnesota, Well, over the last two weeks they've done really good against all three of those teams. They've built themselves a cushion in the Western Conference. They're now sitting comfortably in the third place. They have the tiebreaker over all those teams. The remaining question, then, by the way, that's not a locker a guarantee they're getting through Denver in a seven game set. It also doesn't mean that against Houston. But I think where you sit right now the Lakers, the next question is, yeah, but San Antonio and the Oklahoma City Thunder, there's no real way they're going to get through those teams, right, I mean, we're kind of just assuming this or that's now becoming the natural evolution of the conversation. When you play the Thunder and two more games left in the regular season, that's all you have in order to say, all right, there's the defending champs. There's a team that will probably be the favorite to win the whole thing. How do you look in these two games?
Speaker 3: And if they won.
Speaker 5: Both of those games, I think it's fair to start having the conversation of, wait a minute, do the Lakers have a legitimate chance of getting out of the West If they got blown out by both of those games, maybe you say, yeah, this is the feeling that the Lakers have, it's probably going to be in the second round. Maybe they got passed San Antonio, but they're not getting past the thunder. I think I'm going to equate something. I'm going to equate probably more than I should, to those two regular season games, because I think that's the natural evolution of seeing the Lakers play some of this different competition in the West.
Speaker 2: Do you resent them or will you resent them? If it it's all a ruse and a smoke screen and they go back to bitching at each other and being all angry, will you resent this moment of hope?
Speaker 5: It depends on the angles I have. You know, if we have good angles, then I think we're back. I think we're back to what we were saying earlier. I'll say this. I will say that I think that I think it would be a surprise to think that the Lakers this was just kind of a lucky run. So, by the way, again, I go back to it. The West is so competitive and it's so tough. It doesn't guarantee them anything once you get to the playoffs. But it would be disappointed at this point that they just went on an eight game heater and they just go back to being the team that they were before last one.
Speaker 4: For you, Austin Reeves, and like, let's just just set the pecking order for us Alan because we know what the playoffs look like, right, it typically comes down if you have two good teams going at it, and it's a good series, it's going to come down to the final three minutes when the playoffs start. Do you believe it'll still look the same? Is it Luca and everyone's getting out of the way. How does it end up looking?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I do think so. And you know, I think if your other teams right now, when you're watching the Lakers, how do you just not say anyone but Luca? And then the question just becomes, all right, does Reeves have the ball? Does Lebron have the ball? Clearly what these teams are trying to do with Luca it's not working. And Luca's smart enough. I mean, it's not like I'm in the game against the Rockets. They did try to throw doubles at him. He got through those doubles and throw lobs to Ruley or to Lebron and then still hit his step back threes that he had. I think everything, no question about it, runs through Luca. But I think teams are going to make their adjustments and they're going to challenge Austin Reeves staff to come through, or they're going to challenge Lebron to have to take some shots towards the end of the game, or maybe the ball's in Ruiz and or Aens. I just don't see if you're an opposing team that you are allowing Luca to do what he's done over this eight game stretch, because it's obviously he's one of the best players in the world, and I don't think that's going to go anywhere unless the defense is changed.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Alan Hoops Talk on YouTube and on the iHeartRadio app and on our station. We appreciate you and we depend on you to cover the angles.
Speaker 5: So thank you, Thank you fellows, appreciate it. Hope you guys enjoy your weekend, have.
Speaker 2: A great week to enjoy the tournament. We are your high point show of record. We always like to high point the basketball or the football. Let's go Panthers. We'll be right back with a little bit of reaction, some finger pointing, oh yeah, and then we'll be back with more top story.
Speaker 3: We got the flag football guy coming on joining us, Michael Rubin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then a CEO type a lot more to come in Great Sports Talk.
Speaker 3: Hey go with us Great Sports Talk. This is Petros Money on demand.
Speaker 4: Got Dodgers Baseball coming up early our final spring training broadcast of the spring training season. They will play another game tomorrow before the Freeway starts. A Freeway series starts on Sunday. So today five point thirty Davids with quick Dodgers on deck, followed by Dodgers padres. This is what you'll get here on Friday night.
Speaker 9: The serial text does a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 3: We make it easy.
Speaker 2: This is one of a few that says, uh chronic Taco Smith is unaware of the hot dog place in the pavilion at Dodgers Stadium that does a themed dog for every visiting team. You go back to Indianapolish. It is called the dueling Dogs. I do remember we did this at some point. Beautiful dueling dogs out in centerfield plaza. Tell money to get out of the suite and mix it up fair with the Hoy poloy once or twice. Yeah, they do have the dueling dogs out in center field where they do you know, like a definitely a proutine dog or something all kinds of those things. They don't do egg rolls. Matt wants a burrito, which then Bobby Valentine would sue because he created the rap or the burrito. It's been said very much on this show. So uh, that is kind of a chronic taco moment.
Speaker 4: I am happy to be chronic tacoed. I am going to make my way out to centerfield. Well you went out there and got a torta, Matt, I did. You're the only guy that bought the Tomahawk steak, so the seven hundred dollars the World Series Tomahawks Steak.
Speaker 3: I did buy the torta.
Speaker 9: The secret text does line brought you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 3: We make it easy.
Speaker 2: Can't believe you didn't do an Instagram review, Matt, where you're like chewing all over the microphone.
Speaker 3: Hey pee.
Speaker 2: The Karen who got swiped by our beloved Blondie. This is from Monrovia and it's a follow up on the bear that went after that lady apparently and then was euphanized. Blondie the Bear. This comes from Monrovia. Matt Live from Monrovia, pe. The Karen who got swiped by our beloved Blondie is basically public enemy number one in Monrovia right now. Oh, right up there with the geniuses at KTLA. I know this because I literally live down the street. The Alsos are our friends. We're in bear country. People just wanted to say thank you for the coverage and give you a heads up. There's a memorial walk for Blondie tomorrow in Monrovia, so we'll be all over that. We will cover that. So they don't like that Lady No Karen is hiking, is hiding under a rock with her little dog. Probably smart since I'm disclose to swiping her leg. Myself sweep the leg. So that's another And a lot of people are texting me to talk about the bachelor ate situation was gone. Well, yeah, I was all geared up to do the Bachelorette with this secret Lives of Mormon Wives lady who is problematic, This Taylor Frankie Paul lady. And I think that's why they got her because they figured she'd be a ratings grab. So when they started last week talking about all this different abuse allegations and stuff, I just thought it was some fanfare Matt to get everybody excited for the show starting, you know what I mean, like a little bit of red meat for the bachelorette crowd. But ABC ended up canceling the whole thing because there's a video of her attacking her ex boyfriend and bonking him on the head and throwing a metal stool at him or two while her daughter was running around in the same area. So, oh yeah, that was not good. They canceled it. Now she's acting like she's the victim. Of course, she takes no accountability because she's Taylor Frankie Paul and she drinks dirty soda every morning when she gets up. But there is a uh, there is not going to be a Bachelorette. Well, there's a gap for the Petrosen Money show. There is a content gap.
Speaker 3: I wonder with what they'll fill. Well, I mean, we got to fill what's ABC gonna do on Monday Night. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The mush the mush.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But I was looking forward to covering her season as it was probably gonna be more explosive because the woman's a stone cold TikTok idiot. But that's not going to be the case. They canceled the whole thing because she is a busivo allegedly, so I'm sorry everybody. I was ready to cover. I thought that all the smoke was just that smoke to bring publicity to the show that started on Monday. But it was not, and that show has been canceled and Matt is thrilled.
Speaker 3: Good night. I know. I always enjoyed the RecA Goodnight. I didn't have to watch it. You're the one that died.
Speaker 2: We're going to be denied. What am I going to do on Mondays? What will I make an excuse for my drinking? Well, I had to drink. I watched a bachelorette. We'll be back with more petches somebody top story of the day coming up.
Speaker 5: There