Speaker 1: Are you looking to score tickets to the biggest games and concerts in town?
Speaker 2: From the Smashing Pumpkins to Luke Combs, Snoop Dogg, and more. Your chance is just waiting for you. Enter now, KFAN.com, keyword contest.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. I'm the common man, Dan Cole, along with Tana B., The Smoke Show from Glencoe is here, the feminine touch of the program. We've done a couple of segments with her.
Speaker 3: And now.
Speaker 4: Just doing a little light reading here before the segment.
Speaker 5: Are you ready for me?
Speaker 4: This was in my mailbox yesterday. My mailbox. Above the fold. Mark Rosen's.
Speaker 6: You can't get away from us.
Speaker 1: It's Mark Rosen's winning comeback from knee pain.
Speaker 4: I brought that for you.
Speaker 7: It's a gift.
Speaker 1: But what he didn't do, the problem is that he must have talked to them prior to yesterday when he said the knee pain got so bad he couldn't make the show yesterday.
Speaker 3: So this must have been printed before.
Speaker 5: It's no longer a comeback. It's a setback. Yeah, it's a setback.
Speaker 1: That's the voice of Marnie Gellner, and alongside her, the maestro of the mornings.
Speaker 5: Of the powers of morning.
Speaker 3: It's Corey Cole.
Speaker 5: Hi, guys. How are you?
Speaker 2: We're going to play a little program password.
Speaker 3: How are you guys doing? Wonderful.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're not, are you?
Speaker 4: Why? Everything's fine.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I can't see it on my face.
Speaker 7: This is a rematch, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a rematch.
Speaker 8: What happened?
Speaker 7: I forget what happened last time.
Speaker 3: You're kind of sad, aren't you?
Speaker 6: Nobody asked you what happened.
Speaker 5: Do you want to talk about it?
Speaker 8: I do not.
Speaker 4: It was a bad week.
Speaker 3: Okay. It's hard. I do not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been awful.
Speaker 3: When you push them out of the nest. Okay. It's hard.
Speaker 7: I think we're going to talk about something else.
Speaker 3: I know it's hard. My wife's going through it right now. She cries every day.
Speaker 9: I think we should talk about people's secretion again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it's safer.
Speaker 4: What is this? The power trip morning show?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you like your husband's pheromones?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: I have to ask.
Speaker 4: He showers every day.
Speaker 3: Oh, he does shower every day.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 4: What did I say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, very much so. So there you go.
Speaker 1: This is a rematch of the 2026 championship game.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we can call it a rivalry because it has to be competitive to be considered a rivalry, but it is a rematch.
Speaker 4: Look at that face.
Speaker 5: I'm well aware.
Speaker 4: Look at that face.
Speaker 6: That was a bad one.
Speaker 5: And she just got me tickets, so I should really be nicer to her.
Speaker 9: And then this morning, text early this morning, make sure you remember to bring my tickets today.
Speaker 6: Can I do anything else?
Speaker 5: You told me to remind you.
Speaker 6: For the men around here, is there anything else I can do for you?
Speaker 2: My God, let's play.
Speaker 5: You asked me to send you a reminder.
Speaker 6: Now I'm mad.
Speaker 4: Let's play.
Speaker 7: We can't play yet. Common's reading Rosie's story.
Speaker 3: Did you read it on the air?
Speaker 8: No, but we got a bunch of people that tweeted it to us.
Speaker 7: Why don't you save that for 2.15? Oh, yeah, this will be at 2.15.
Speaker 3: That'll take you through your last 45 minutes. You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this should probably stay off here, but I already started my sentence, so there's no turning back now. It was texted the other day by Mark Rosen, and he said, are you.
Speaker 7: Still talking about my Italy trip?
Speaker 8: And I'm like, do you think this is the first time we've blown something out.
Speaker 7: Of proportion and run it into the ground for 20 years?
Speaker 8: But I guess he's tired of us making fun of the trip to Italy. But in that article, which you probably just read, he mentions his travel.
Speaker 3: He says.
Speaker 5: Oh, God.
Speaker 3: The food was incredible. Honestly, the best Caesar salad I've had in a long time.
Speaker 4: And he's talking about the hospital.
Speaker 5: Hospital Caesar salad.
Speaker 7: Oh, my God.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 5: Yes, he is. He totally is.
Speaker 3: I thought that was his trip to Italy.
Speaker 7: No. No, we don't talk about that anymore.
Speaker 5: 215.
Speaker 4: That's just a teaser.
Speaker 7: That's the easiest.
Speaker 5: Why'd you distract him?
Speaker 7: Last 45 minutes is.
Speaker 9: There's more meat on that bone than the turkey leg here.
Speaker 3: Too easy. This is too good.
Speaker 7: Best Caesar salad he's ever had.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At a hospital.
Speaker 3: At a hospital.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: Just croutons were crunchy. My God. Okay.
Speaker 8: Well, now he's going to have to have the chef from the hospital on his podcast where.
Speaker 7: He's never getting free Caesar salads again.
Speaker 1: Maybe you'll have the chef from the hospital give him cooking lessons because you know he's going to do that. I keep asking him about it. Every week I say, have you started the cooking lessons? Well, not quite yet because he claims he's going to start doing cooking lessons.
Speaker 8: What's going to happen first, him taking a cooking lesson or him getting Jim Marshall into the whole thing? Because he's not going to sleep until that happens.
Speaker 3: No, that's what he's claimed.
Speaker 7: He wouldn't rest. You're... Sorry.
Speaker 6: Just so you know, when he was in the other day.
Speaker 3: Was he mad at me, too?
Speaker 6: No, he complimented you. That's over now.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: He was telling me how great it's.
Speaker 9: Been with you, that you've been awesome, and I just kind of looked at.
Speaker 8: Him like, are you talking about comments?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Because normally he rips you.
Speaker 3: He must have me confused with Malka Turner.
Speaker 6: Well, I think the knee pain had him not thinking clearly.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 5: He's on some drugs.
Speaker 6: But he complimented you, and now that's out the window.
Speaker 7: The pendulum has swung. He now is fully on the hate the power trip running show vibe.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: My guess is he's going to ride this out, get this free trip to Vegas in November, and.
Speaker 7: Go right back to it. He's just got to hang on for two months. Then he'll jump off us.
Speaker 3: The legendary Mark Rosen.
Speaker 7: He's the greatest.
Speaker 4: He's not even here, and he is the center of this segment.
Speaker 3: But he loves it.
Speaker 5: He's everywhere. Are we ready to play?
Speaker 3: Is that called being omnipresent?
Speaker 5: Omnipresent. They're ready to play.
Speaker 2: Password.
Speaker 4: Uh, uh, uh, uh.
Speaker 2: Give the password. Give the password.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to play.
Speaker 3: Pro, Pro, Password.
Speaker 5: Here's your host, the very average and plain looking, Tenna B. Hey, State Fair edition of Program Password. It is a rematch of the 2026 Program Password Invitational Championship. Today it's Common and Corey Cove versus the Broad Squad, Lil B and Marnie Gellner.
Speaker 7: Oh, that was almost exactly even.
Speaker 5: I was going to do a poll, but you kind of just already did it.
Speaker 7: Thank you. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Who in the audience by round of applause and maybe some wooing as well is cheering for Common and Corey Cove today? All the cool guys. We've got the Marcenio Hall fans in the crowd. A lot of barking. Okay. Who here is cheering for the broad squad? They'll be a Marnie Gellner.
Speaker 7: Come on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those are the ladies and the perverts. I definitely feel a female-male divide going on right now.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of babes out here today.
Speaker 3: It's pheromones. What's that called?
Speaker 5: No, it's pheromones.
Speaker 3: Pheromones. It's pheromones. You know what's interesting, though?
Speaker 1: We are the defending champions of the program password invitational.
Speaker 3: And what's interesting is. Not only am I the champion of.
Speaker 1: The program password invitational, but I've also.
Speaker 3: Scored as many points as the two of you in initials. Combined. The two of you combined.
Speaker 6: Who wrote that for you?
Speaker 3: Larry Mandela.
Speaker 6: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: As always, you can watch Program Password if you're not here at the State Fair at kfn.com slash watch. Thank you to Zach Halverson for helping us out there. This might be the most lengthy Program Password preview I've ever had, so I hope you guys can stick with me here. It's Common and Cove. versus Lilby and Marnie. We'll begin with Common and Cove. Common, you are 112 and 104. You come in on a two-game winning streak. Thanks to, oh, I just forgot his name. Last name Landis, who gives me all the stats. He gave me some state fair stats. You are six and five all time at the state fair.
Speaker 1: Wow, one over 500.
Speaker 5: Corey, you are 25 and eight. You come in on a five-game winning streak. Your 76% win percentage is second best all time in Program Password.
Speaker 8: And I know I hammer this, but it's the truth, and we're not going to deny the facts.
Speaker 7: All eight of my losses are with meat sauce.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 7: All eight.
Speaker 5: You were just 2-2 at the State Fair, so you've been kind of average out here.
Speaker 7: Two times with sauce.
Speaker 5: The two of you as a team, 9-1 all time. You guys are 1-0 at the State Fair. And you are our 2026 Program Password Invitational Champs. You beat Marnie and Lil B 86-26. Okay. Back in late June.
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I hadn't had a corndog yet.
Speaker 5: Your opponents today, Lil B and Marnie Gellner, the broad squad. Lil B, you come in on a two-game losing streak. You're 115-93. Common's kind of approaching there on the all-times wins list. You are also 6-5 at the State Fair.
Speaker 3: Marnie, 26-9 all-time.
Speaker 5: 74% win percentage. That is good for fourth all-time.
Speaker 3: Oh, cute. It's very good.
Speaker 5: And you would leapfrog Corey back in the second with a win today.
Speaker 6: Let's try that.
Speaker 3: We go now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we go now.
Speaker 5: You also are two and two all-time at the State Fair. The two of you, 23 and six as a team, one and one together at the State Fair.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: And you are the 2025 Program Password Imitation on Hips, also the runners-up in 2026.
Speaker 4: We've hung a banner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a good year.
Speaker 5: And our last stat, the all-time series, because these are the two greatest teams in the history of Program Passwords. Really? It's the two best teams ever. Your all-time series, Common and Cove lead 2-1 in the head-to-head series. Coco? Coco? Coco. Oh, I like Coco.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 5: Common and Cove, I like that.
Speaker 3: Coco.
Speaker 2: Or Co-Com.
Speaker 5: I don't get it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Don't mess with it.
Speaker 3: Coco 2.
Speaker 5: All right, are we ready to play?
Speaker 6: Let's play.
Speaker 5: Reminder to the audience, you will be able to see the words. Please don't shout them out and ruin the entire game. It would be very disappointing to us. All right, Corey and Marnie, I need you two to take a look at the iPad first.
Speaker 2: The password is mint.
Speaker 4: Nothing yet.
Speaker 5: I got it on this screen.
Speaker 9: Hit the refresh before Zach comes flying in here.
Speaker 6: Up in the corner. It's the internet. There you go.
Speaker 1: I'm on your team.
Speaker 4: Do you have it now?
Speaker 5: There he comes.
Speaker 6: Unless the password.
Speaker 7: Is program password, we have nothing so far.
Speaker 6: Hi, Zach.
Speaker 8: It's your fault for closing the computer.
Speaker 6: I didn't close it.
Speaker 4: Zach's had a tough week.
Speaker 5: He's just doing it to get some camera time.
Speaker 3: We good?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: All right. Take a look, Marnie.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Zach.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Laco.
Speaker 5: As always on the program, we're gentlemen. We let ladies go first. We also let the team that's not favored go first. So, Marnie, you have the option. Would you like to go first or second? Five seconds.
Speaker 4: I have a second. It's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 5: You're going second? Okay. All right. Corey and Common for 10. Altoid. Mint.
Speaker 4: Oh, I am good.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's 10 on the board.
Speaker 3: Oh, nice pass, Marty.
Speaker 4: I was thinking peppermint, spearmint.
Speaker 7: Just think of a synonym.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: I mean, do I have to explain the game? Okay. Let's go.
Speaker 3: And you know what? Speaking of cinnamon, I like cinnamon mints.
Speaker 7: They're really good.
Speaker 3: Thanks, big one.
Speaker 4: Uh-oh.
Speaker 8: This is like a repeat from earlier this year where you scored like 20-something points.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Coco with the early 10-0 lead over the broad squad.
Speaker 6: Give me the iPad.
Speaker 5: Common and Lil B, I need you two to take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 3: This is fun.
Speaker 2: The password is Kentucky.
Speaker 7: Don't look at me like that.
Speaker 5: All right, Lil B, your team is trailing. You're down 10 points. The option is on you. What would you like to do? You want to go first or second? Five seconds. Second. All right, Common and Co. for ten. Redneck. Hick. Damn it. Lil B and Marnie for nine. Five seconds. Fried.
Speaker 4: Chicken, obviously.
Speaker 5: Common and Co. for eight.
Speaker 2: State.
Speaker 7: Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I gave it to him.
Speaker 6: That was a tough one. Corey, wipe that look off your face.
Speaker 7: This is just my face.
Speaker 6: I'll do it for you.
Speaker 3: It's just his face.
Speaker 4: I'll... Yeah, fine.
Speaker 6: It's fine.
Speaker 5: It's looking a lot like a game I saw back in late June for a championship. 18 to nothing. Coco with the lead. Corey and Marnie, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 6: It'll get better.
Speaker 2: The password is.
Speaker 5: I just got what Coco meant.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of things on my mind.
Speaker 2: The password is power.
Speaker 5: Power.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 5: All right, Marnie, you're down 18 points. That's why you're losing. Corey's been thinking about this for the last 10 seconds. You've been telling jokes into the microphone. You've got the option here, Marnie. Would you like to go first or second? Five seconds.
Speaker 4: Second.
Speaker 5: Just got that in. All right, Cove and Common for 10.
Speaker 3: Strengths. Power. Wow.
Speaker 7: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Strength is power.
Speaker 7: Yeah, apparently.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: 28 to nothing.
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel bad at this point.
Speaker 2: Good start.
Speaker 4: I know what everyone's thinking. Why didn't you say trip? Because if I say trip, you're like fall.
Speaker 9: You know it's easier when you know the answer.
Speaker 4: I feel it looking at their faces.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of disappointment out there. Yes. I know.
Speaker 4: Believe me, I thought of it. She said, I'm going to be okay. I'm going to be okay.
Speaker 6: I need that right now.
Speaker 5: Can you give her a hug?
Speaker 8: She has a shirt that says beer research, so maybe not the best source.
Speaker 6: Link, please.
Speaker 5: 28-0, Team Coco with the lead over the Broad Squad. Common and Lil B, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 2: The password is environment.
Speaker 5: All right, Lil B. Down 28. Yeah, we know. So it's not going well for you. You've got the option. You want to go first or second? Second.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 5: All right, Common and Cove for 10.
Speaker 4: Surroundings.
Speaker 5: Environments.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 8: I mean, there's a reason we're the champs.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: There was an audible gasp from the crowd.
Speaker 5: I thought that was one of those that could go all the way down to nobody getting it. And you got it on the 10.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 5: That's very impressive. Good clue.
Speaker 3: Thanks. Appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Let's hand the iPad back over to Marnie.
Speaker 4: You might need to read all the articles in that.
Speaker 5: We're going to.
Speaker 3: Have lots of time.
Speaker 5: It's my pharaohs. It is 38 to 0. How embarrassing if they were to go Amelia on this and get shut out today.
Speaker 6: We'd be fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people would feel bad for us and buy us drinks after. And we'd do some beer research.
Speaker 7: She gets it.
Speaker 5: Cove and Marnie, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 4: Come on, Marns.
Speaker 2: The password is take.
Speaker 5: Marnie, you're down 38. You're going to have the option for a while here. What do you want to do? You want to go first or second?
Speaker 4: We will try to go first.
Speaker 5: Oh, that was such a must moment right there. Marnie and Lil B for 10.
Speaker 4: Give.
Speaker 5: Take.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Boom.
Speaker 4: Yes, I will take 10 points. We're climbing our way back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to start somewhere.
Speaker 4: Where are your gasps now?
Speaker 5: Lil B and Marnie are on the board. It's now 38-10. Coco with the lead over Broad Squad. Common and Lil B, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 2: The password is Billy. All right, Lil B.
Speaker 5: Got a chance to gain a little momentum here. You're down 28 points. You have the option. Do you want to go first or second? First. All right, Lil B and Marnie for ten.
Speaker 6: Guerin.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 5: One chance to change it. Bills.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 5: She just went meat sauce on it. She starts kicking something over there. Common and Co for nine. Eilish. Billy!
Speaker 4: I'll see myself out.
Speaker 5: Halftime, it's 48-10. The guys over the gals.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with more program password after this. Live from the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, Shadow of the Grandstand at Carousel Park here on The Fan.
Speaker 2: Come find The Fan at the.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. We're in Carousel Park. I'm a common man, Dan Cole.
Speaker 1: Along with Genevieve, Lil B, Marnie Gellner, Corey Cole.
Speaker 3: Mouth guitar guy.
Speaker 1: We'll close out the show, as always, with some mouth guitar work. We're in the midst of Program Password. Our host, Genevieve, what do you got?
Speaker 5: Yeah, not going well for the Broad Squad. They are down 48-10 to Team Coco. I am starting to wonder if that game, the 2026 championship, that might have been the game that derails this team forever. The two of them will never be the same. They used to be invincible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were.
Speaker 5: Soon to be invisible.
Speaker 4: We've discussed Bills.
Speaker 6: It's not going to happen again. We're going to be just fine.
Speaker 9: Our friendship may suffer for a week or months, but you can't have an epic comeback without being down embarrassingly.
Speaker 4: When does Bills Guerin join Barrero? Is it today or next week? I don't think piling on is going to help. I love you.
Speaker 5: Usually this time we ask who everyone in the crowd is cheering for. I'm going to change it this time. By a round of applause, who thinks that the broad squad can come back in this game today?
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Need to hear that.
Speaker 5: Who is preparing to leave early to beat traffic?
Speaker 4: It's understandable.
Speaker 1: A lot of times, before you can be historically good, you must be biblically bad.
Speaker 3: And maybe that's what it is. Maybe this will be historically good.
Speaker 6: That'll be our next shirt. We'll put the broad squad shirts away. Broads that are biblically bad. The three Bs.
Speaker 3: Too easy.
Speaker 4: Let's play.
Speaker 5: Half of program password live at the state pay here at kfan.com slash watch thanks to a quantum fiber internet so it's 48 10 broad squad trailing team coco i need uh cory and marnie to take a look at the ipad please.
Speaker 7: Oh, the password's halftime.
Speaker 2: The password is sub.
Speaker 5: All right, Marns, down 38 points. You might want to start this comeback right now. You have the option. Would you like to go first or second? Five seconds.
Speaker 4: Fine.
Speaker 5: All right, Marnie and Lil B for ten. Footlong.
Speaker 3: Sub.
Speaker 5: What are you doing to my monitor?
Speaker 8: There's the second half layup, right, to get them back in it.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 5: It's formulaic.
Speaker 2: I almost said corndog.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for her to say subway, and then I was going to have to have that controversial, what do I do here? Do I shorten that or not?
Speaker 4: Didn't need it.
Speaker 7: No, she knows the rules. We learned that in the first half.
Speaker 5: Forty... How come your voice for Corey is the same as her voice for me?
Speaker 6: Because that's how you sound in our heads.
Speaker 5: 48-20, Common and Cove with the lead. Common and Lil B, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 4: One dunk at a time.
Speaker 2: The password is ink.
Speaker 5: All right, Lil B. Chance to gain a little momentum. You haven't gotten back-to-back points yet in this game. You're down 28. You have the option. Do you want to go first or second? Second.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: Common and Cove for ten. Five seconds.
Speaker 3: Sign.
Speaker 7: Signal.
Speaker 5: Lil B and Marnie for nine.
Speaker 7: Pen.
Speaker 3: Signature.
Speaker 5: Common and cold for eight. Liquid. Ink.
Speaker 7: God, I had to pause for a second.
Speaker 8: I had a different word locked and loaded, and then you said that, and I almost just completely blanked.
Speaker 3: Autograph?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was thinking autograph. So, whew, all right, I panicked for a second and a half.
Speaker 2: But you didn't blurt it out.
Speaker 7: No, that's what Must does. Right, exactly.
Speaker 3: And I've been known to do it on occasion as well. Well done.
Speaker 7: No bonus points for speed answers.
Speaker 5: 56 to 20. Team Coco with the lead. They're 24 points away from a win. Corey and Marnie need you two to take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 2: The password is pull.
Speaker 5: All right, Marns, down 36 points. You have the option, and you're going to keep drinking water to avoid me throwing it over to you. Would you like to go first or second?
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 5: All right, Marnie and Lil B for a much-needed 10 points.
Speaker 2: Stripper.
Speaker 5: Pole.
Speaker 4: Whoa!
Speaker 7: Whoa!
Speaker 5: Wow!
Speaker 6: I knew she'd know it.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 7: Guys are classless, but whatever.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate that.
Speaker 5: You were way too confident in that answer. That could have gone in multiple directions there.
Speaker 6: No, it couldn't have. Really, just the one.
Speaker 4: Around and around and around. You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: We're familiar.
Speaker 5: Broad squad staying alive. It's 56 to 30. Common and Cove still with the lead. Common and Lil B take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 2: The password is service.
Speaker 5: All right, Lil B, once again, your first shot at getting two consecutive to gain a little momentum. You'll make it very interesting if you can get this one. You're down 26. Do you want to go first or second?
Speaker 4: I'm going to try first.
Speaker 5: All right, Lil B and Marnie for 10.
Speaker 6: Customer.
Speaker 7: Appreciation.
Speaker 4: Son of a gun.
Speaker 5: Common and Cove for nine.
Speaker 3: Help. Service.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 7: Hey, at least you guys know stripper poles. You know what you know, and we know words.
Speaker 5: 65 to 30. Common and Cove with the lead. They are 15 points away from a win.
Speaker 3: What is a stripper pole? Tell us more.
Speaker 7: We got time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of customer appreciation.
Speaker 5: Did I do the score wrong? It's 64?
Speaker 7: 64.
Speaker 5: Was I off before that? Because that was the nine-pointer.
Speaker 6: I wasn't listening to what you said.
Speaker 3: I thought he said it was.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've been off for a few.
Speaker 3: All right. What are we at now?
Speaker 5: Well, apparently you're at 64, not 65. We just lost a point. All right.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: You're still 16 points away from a win. It is 64-30. Cove and Marnie, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 2: The password is interest.
Speaker 5: All right, Marns. It's getting close to pressure time here. Down 34. It's 64 to 30. You have the option. Would you like to go first or second? Second. Second. All right, Cove and Common for ten.
Speaker 6: God, just a punchable face you're making right now.
Speaker 8: Hey, God, do I get extra time because my face is punchable?
Speaker 7: Ready, Common?
Speaker 2: Compound fracture.
Speaker 5: Marnie and Lil B for nine. Hobby. Hobby.
Speaker 3: Lobby.
Speaker 5: Cove and Common for eight. Rate.
Speaker 3: Interest.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 7: Nice save.
Speaker 5: Good one, Common.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 7: Hello. Oh, sorry.
Speaker 9: He wants to fist bump because you guys are winning and he wants to celebrate.
Speaker 4: I was in awe of myself. Is compound interest a financial?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 7: Have Max look into it.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Wells Fargo.
Speaker 5: Whatever his name is. Matt. Whatever. All right, here's where we're at. Common and Cope have.
Speaker 7: Compound interest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: You've not heard of compound interest?
Speaker 7: You honestly should look into it.
Speaker 5: You might want to get a financial advisor.
Speaker 7: It's kind of awesome.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm just saying, I don't have anywhere to add to the financial... To compound? Yeah.
Speaker 6: Just give us the next word.
Speaker 5: Password is stripper. Bull!
Speaker 7: Button bar.
Speaker 3: If. If the password would have been, was it pole? If it would have been stripper, would you have used pole as a clue?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: No, because then you're trying to fill in the word before. It's always easier to fill in the word after.
Speaker 7: Maybe dancer.
Speaker 4: Like compound fracture.
Speaker 7: That's not a bad guess. I just didn't even think of that.
Speaker 6: That's what I would have said.
Speaker 7: Not a bad guess at all.
Speaker 5: Same.
Speaker 4: That's why I checked the word.
Speaker 5: All right, here's a wrap.
Speaker 7: Hobbies.
Speaker 3: Interests.
Speaker 4: Not lobby, but whatever. I'm over it.
Speaker 7: This is the death of the broad squad. We're seeing it live at the Minnesota State Fair.
Speaker 5: It's over.
Speaker 3: It's like the breakup of Sonny and Sherry.
Speaker 5: One of them is going to find a new broad to be teammates with.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like Donald Valentine.
Speaker 6: Where's Deval?
Speaker 7: I think that was Deval.
Speaker 5: Was it not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's here.
Speaker 7: She's lurking.
Speaker 6: She would be lurking. Let's play.
Speaker 5: Here's a wrap. Common and Corey are at 72 points. If they get eight or more on any of their answers, they are victorious. Lil B and Marnie, you need to reel off about five straight tens in a row here.
Speaker 4: They can't score if they don't get the ball.
Speaker 5: You're at 30 points.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: All we need is a touchdown, two-point conversion. Touchdown, two-point conversion.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: All right. Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Common and Lil B, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 2: The password is side. All right, Lil B, down 42 points.
Speaker 5: If your opposition gets eight or more, they win the game. You have the option. Do you want to go first or second? Oh, my God. Five seconds. Second.
Speaker 8: Whatever.
Speaker 5: All right. Common and Co. for ten and the win.
Speaker 8: Off.
Speaker 5: Off guard. Lil B and Marnie for nine.
Speaker 2: Blind.
Speaker 5: Cove and Common for eight and the win.
Speaker 3: Penalty. Sides?
Speaker 5: Sides was correct.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm like, what?
Speaker 5: They win. Jeez.
Speaker 7: Wait, sides?
Speaker 5: It was sides.
Speaker 8: Sides.
Speaker 5: You got the plural of it.
Speaker 3: You got the plural of it.
Speaker 5: They won 86-26 in the championship. Today, they win 80-30.
Speaker 7: Oh, blind side.
Speaker 5: My God.
Speaker 4: Off and blind. The lights are off. The blinds are off.
Speaker 7: That's what I thought, too.
Speaker 1: It was a good clue, but I wasn't thinking that either.
Speaker 4: I was thinking you can't see, so the lights are off.
Speaker 5: So it's dark. Cope is so good at this game, he's mad that they only had eight points on that one. He's disappointed in himself. I just panicked. All right. Well, whatever.
Speaker 7: What was the final?
Speaker 3: 80 to 30.
Speaker 5: 80 to 30. 80 to 30. Well, you guys did better than last time.
Speaker 7: You guys improved from last time. It's like compound interest. It grows over time if you just let it sit there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We're going to be fine.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The difference is we're going to have a great night because... We don't revolve around this game.
Speaker 7: Because you're doing.
Speaker 5: Some beer research starting right now.
Speaker 9: We are going to go to Cafe Karim and have a drink and talk about stripper Paul Stump.
Speaker 6: We'll see you there.
Speaker 1: I want to thank the three of you for coming in.
Speaker 6: No, no, thank you.
Speaker 5: Coco, thanks again.
Speaker 7: Nothing but the goats right here. We're the best team in the history of this game.
Speaker 5: Just ask us.
Speaker 3: We can't lose.
Speaker 4: Numbers don't lie.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: They don't. Marnie, as always, thank you very much. Always good to see you. You make it so much fun, and that's the most important part.
Speaker 1: Lil B, as always, thanks.
Speaker 4: Thanks, guys.
Speaker 1: That's program password for this Friday at the State Fair.
Speaker 3: We'll take a break. We'll come back with more.
Speaker 1: Don't forget, Mouth Guitar Guy will close out the show along.
Speaker 3: With me doing dueling mouth guitars.
Speaker 1: That's all coming up here on the Common Man program live from the Fair on the Fan.
Speaker 5: This is the Common Man, Dan Cole, live from the Fair on the Fan, presented by Mesh, Besher & Spence.