Speaker 1: War of the Rosies on Internsohn in your morning show. The only real rule we have here is why don't you be in a happy and healthy relationship? And when you have that feeling that your partner is stepping out, it is one of the worst feelings in the world. We have found this better rip off that band aid than sit around and find out that's what you bring on rage Ow Good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: So walk us through this because you and Aja kind of have a bit of a rushed timeline so to speak. You guys have been together for how long?
Speaker 2: We've been seeing each other for like ten months? And we've been living the other for like six months.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so ten months officially dating or like we met ten months ago?
Speaker 2: We I think we met ten months ago, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And so after four months vibes are right your society to let it move in with you?
Speaker 3: Or is it a lease issue?
Speaker 1: Because that seems and not not judging obviously, but seems a bit quick.
Speaker 2: Well he was over at my place all the time anyway. Yeah, so just like you know, why to save your you know, let's let's reduce our rents, and.
Speaker 1: So does he pay part of the rent? Like he's played with them, or is he.
Speaker 2: He pays part of the rent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and so uh so if the last four months he's been living with you, things started fine originally, but you think that a shift has happened the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, it just something was off and he feels like he's been taking a lot of time kind of to himself, going on walks with his phone and yeah, my son, Well yeah, I mean, I take my phone where as I go to but he doesn't. He never used to go on these walks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And you even mentioned like if you guys are watching TV, he goes to the rest. He brings his phone with him, which is odd if you're in the same space, like that's that to me is odd if you're living with somebody to bring your phone with you.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yet, yes, it seems like I just wanted to be in private a lot with his phone. Okay, So, but here's the thing, here's the thing. Yeah, so last.
Speaker 4: Night I took his phone without him knowing, and I I couldn't find anything on there, but I texted his best.
Speaker 2: Friend from his phone.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: Thing thing, you know, I guess who I'm with right now?
Speaker 3: Oh god? Okay, and best friend said what.
Speaker 2: He guessed like like four other girls before he got me.
Speaker 1: Okay, But is theory though, so like it's playing Devil's Advocate, Like if I texted if I was with somebody for tenn I texted Eric, guess who I'm with, he wouldn't assume I'm with my girlfriend? Is in theory, so it could just be like maybe they bumped into a best friend could be thinking, oh, he must have bumped into to the X and like, oh, how crazy is that.
Speaker 3: In our past like that, yeah, you're by crazy. In theory could be that why.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't he Why wouldn't he guess like a guy that they used to go to high school with.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Valid, that's awesome valid. So yeah, the mystery deepens. So let's do this. Rachel will have a sauce call from the Flower company off from the roses.
Speaker 3: They should obviously go to you.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: If they do, great, If not, we'll get some answers for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, war are the roses on Internshohn in your morning show.
Speaker 3: Rachel, let me recap this quick.
Speaker 1: You and AJ been together ten months, living together for about six months of that, things have been going fine. You said that recently though, he's been a little bit distant with his phone, taking long walks, taking a phone to the bathroom, which and people are texting. Maybe he just isn't used to sharing space, which that is fair.
Speaker 5: If you I feel like guys always take their phones in the bathroom, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mes, sir, like I'm saying, like Devil's Advocate, especially like going on a walk by yourself, thing like that could be a big adjustment. Sure, you're kind of smoking gun is you went through his phone, didn't find anything. However, he texted his best friend saying, quote, guess who I'm with? And he listed off like five other women who aren't you, right, And we kind of talked about again, just just like Devil's Advocate is, if I had texted Eric like guess who I'm with, he wouldn't assume if I had a girlfriend, like, oh, you must be with your girlfriend, because because that guest I'm with implies big surprise, you won't believe this. But your point, Rachel, to understand is it wasn't like the best friend was saying, Oh it's Tim from college, Oh it's Drew from work. He only listened to women, which could which could imply that there he's doing bad stuff.
Speaker 5: It's like a pink flag.
Speaker 3: Yes enough to be like, okay, is that is that? Is that fair? Rachel?
Speaker 2: That's fair?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Speaking of his friends, are they cool with you? Did friends and family think it's a good idea to move in? What's the vibe of people in your circle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I had no idea anything was wrong before he started acting weird, like everybody's cool, you know, I get along.
Speaker 1: But even how about on your side though, Like when you told friends of family, hey, he's moving in and they're like, oh my god, this makes sense, or they like, hey girl soon Yeah.
Speaker 2: When no, I mean it kind of happened like he was over here anyway, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So let's say this Rachel Web sauce call from the flower company, off from the roses. They should go to you girlfriend of ten months. If they do, we put them on hold and see what you want to do them. If they go somewhere else, look, get some answers for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you? Yea one seconds? Do this?
Speaker 5: Hell, Hi, I'm calling for Aja Hi j My name is Blair. I'm calling you from a new flower shop. We're trying out some new marketing where we're offering a local week a free bouquet of roses, totally free. We don't need your credit card info. We're just trying to get more foot traffic during the holiday season since it's basically here.
Speaker 6: I'm super not I'm not the not the the roses kind of guy at all, not really.
Speaker 5: I understand that, and I am not the kind of girl to talk on the phone. I hate it. But I've been trying mostly to call them in. I know that's like a little like ishy, but they've been sending it to like their significant others mostly, or even to make someone's day. And then you get a gold star, and then you're more likely to come support a local business than like, you know, a national chain. And then you can make my parents' dreams come true, which, like you know, I've been trying since I was born. But you know this is my next best thing, you know, colleague.
Speaker 7: Strangers, Okay, all right, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm not great at my pitch, but I'm telling you you're not gonna regret it, because these roses are gorgeous and you get a gold star, like whoever you're going to send them to your life?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: All so like it's like a this is like roses. You just send it to somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, A lot of people like to send it to someone special in their life. So then you know it makes someone else's day and then you look like you know, a king if you are a hero, and then you can just you know, go about your life. And don't you don't tell anyone that they're free.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess I can even maybe like your grandma, she's she's not with us anymore. I'm so sorry somebody in mind, I don't.
Speaker 5: Can I just get a name for who you want to send them to? I just need a first name.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, I guess I can do Haley. And this is like a note like a like is it a note or just like her name?
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 5: What do you want the note to say?
Speaker 6: I would just say, like, uh, you know, hard to believe it's been two years and uh, I guess.
Speaker 5: Just just put a who is Haley? Because I skipped over that one.
Speaker 2: She's is she?
Speaker 6: Uh no? Not really? She was like a I don't know, like a relationship. I ended up screwing it. Up and then just being like, uh, not the best the best version of myself, and I you know, I've been kind of feeling it's a regret.
Speaker 2: You're sending your ex girlfriend flowers when you're living with.
Speaker 1: Your hold on real quick said, my name's interns job, that's Sauce. That's Rose as your girlfriend, Rachel. Don't want Rose in the show but to kill Zone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you want to.
Speaker 2: I guess the acts kind of you know, that's just just like a fun little word. It could be you know, somebody you're banging right now.
Speaker 6: You know, I would talked to her in two years, you know, So why would.
Speaker 3: You send who sends?
Speaker 2: Are you sending your flowers?
Speaker 3: Who sends her ex girl from flowers?
Speaker 6: Because because I feel guilty about breaking her heart and I grew up with her?
Speaker 5: Sure, okay, okay, just like.
Speaker 6: We haven't talked in years, Like do you think she'd.
Speaker 1: Want to hear from you about how you're doing well? Because so she gets the flowers. Sure she's out to you. And what you say, Hey, I have a girlfriend I'm living with, Then what happens?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I'm not trying to get back with her or anything.
Speaker 3: Sending her roses.
Speaker 2: Giving me flowers.
Speaker 6: I'm not giving you flowers because all you do is mouth off all the time.
Speaker 2: Give you a place to live, and I give you plenty others, plenty of you just like breaking.
Speaker 3: Agent.
Speaker 2: You know what, Agent, You're so classy. You're so classy, You're such a good guy. You get your stuff and you can show you can show Hailey all you're boring.
Speaker 3: That's great, car Car, I don't.
Speaker 6: Talk to Haley.
Speaker 5: Why her flowers?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 6: Because and I grew up with her.
Speaker 5: Two years later, you're just sitting around. You're like, you know what, I got this chance to send someone free flowers, Haley two years ago. I feel bad.
Speaker 3: And now you broke.
Speaker 6: Right now? Who he lived with?
Speaker 2: Who's there? Who cooks some dinner every day?
Speaker 6: Nothing but bitching me all day.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine that.
Speaker 2: If you so unhappy, if I'm so bad that way, and get out.
Speaker 6: One of the roseses creticked and possibly edited broadcasts with permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 5: Want more roses, go to y MS radio dot com intern John in your morning show at iHeartRadio