Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday, a fantastic Monday. We are actually going to have quite a talk here in the opening in just a couple of minutes about prices. Everything is so expensive. Someone wrote an email, everything is so expensive. Now, how did this happen? We're going to get more specific than this general Democrats or something like that. We're going to talk about how this happens. So that's coming up tonight. Medal of Honor Monday is coming up an hour from now. You're not going to believe what a former immigration judge is doing. At some point in time. I will reference all of the Trump social media posts as it comes to Iran. He's really really putting a lot out there in the last twenty four hours. We'll talk about that. John Thune a failure, surprise, surprise, that so much more, plus a lot of emails coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, I want to address something in a lengthier way. It's a good day to do it in a lengthier way. I want to address something that I know you have run into the cost of everything.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is breaking you, maybe you're getting vied barely.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're doing.
Speaker 2: Fine, but still you're looking at these sticker prices and you're going, what what?
Speaker 1: How did that happen? I got this email. I want to piggyback off of this soda prices. Is this one, Jesse? I have a question for you. During the first Trump administration, I was able to buy a twelve pack of soda for about three dollars on sale. Two administrations later, and I can buy them on sale for about six dollars a twelve pack in some branch you can get fifteen pack that price. Why I understand that if we dummies keep buying at that price? Why stop? This is a luxury item since you don't really need it to survive, But one hundred percent increase is ridiculous, It says, I can use his name. His name is Heeseus, all right? So why Obviously it's way more than soda. Everything you see, big things, cars, houses, so much more expensive. A six pack of soda, a six pack of beer, a packet gum of a cheeseburger value meal. Why is everything so much more costly now than it was like yesterday? And I say yesterday, but we'll talk twenty twenty twenty twenty one. What happened. Let's talk about what happened. And this is something I really think it would be important for politicians, certainly the ones current in power to understand, but I think everybody would be helped, myself included by talking about the why, first of all, because it's all going to start at the moment we decided to stop in economy. When someone gets sick, I won't rehash the whole thing, you know how mad I am about the very idea of shutting down an economy. Ever, for any reason. You don't ever do that. Don't think that that's something every country's always done. It's totally not true. We decided to shut down the country because of COVID. Now what happened from there? Well, let me explain this from a business standpoint as simply as I possibly can to help you understand why prices have gone up in so many different ways. So I want you to imagine that I make Oreos. Please don't buy Oreos. It's maybe the gayest company out there. I love Oreos more than life itself, but I won't buy them any more. Rainbow Packs in the work just a terrible, two rible company. But for the sake of simplicity. Oreos. I'm mister Oreo. That's what I make. Oreos, all right, So I make Oreos. I am told by CDC President, Governor Mayor Jesse that Oreo factory you run. Shut it down.
Speaker 2: Stop everyone stop, no one come into work factory. I want the doors closed, lock them up.
Speaker 1: Stop. Well, okay, let's discuss it. What happens inside of my factory. Well, inside of my factory, I really put together everything to ship out a package of Oreo cookies. But I at my factory, I deal with other companies. I have one company. They make for me, the cookies, the white cream that goes inside. That is Chris's company. Chris's company. What do they do? And I'm gonna try to keep this as simple as possible by making it simple. What does Chris do at his factory? He makes various food products. He makes fried chicken for these guys.
Speaker 2: But there's these things for these guys, and hot dogs for these guys. But at Chris's food factory, he makes cookies and cream for me.
Speaker 1: At the Oreo factory. That's what Chris does. Okay, But I also need packaging. I don't just need the cookie stuff.
Speaker 2: From Chris. I gotta have the packaging, says Oreos on it, and I'll make it all gay.
Speaker 1: Well, that's where Corey comes in. Corey has a factory as well. And what's he make. He makes food packaging. That box for the ritz crackers, the Oreo stuff. Food packaging is what happens with Corey. So me at the Oreo factory.
Speaker 2: I say, Chris, get me cookies and cream And I say, Cory, I need those boxes. I need the package you got. I need everything I need so I can put together an Oreo cookie package and send it out to the masses. But Pep, you didn't just stop my factory. You stopped Chris's factory. You stopped Corey's factory. Now it's not just that Oreos aren't being made at my Oreo factory. I have employees who need money. At my Oreo factory, I am either paying rent for the building itself or I own the place.
Speaker 1: But but I have a loan out on it. I have to make payments on the look no matter what. I have.
Speaker 2: Insurance costs, I have things I have to pay, whether I'm selling Oreos or not, I have to have money coming in in order to pay my bills. The bills don't stop. Now I can't pay my bills. Now I'm behind on this. Oh, but it gets worse. Jewish producer Chris's factory. He's got to make food products. He's gotta make cookies and cream and fried chicken and hot dogs boop.
Speaker 1: Chris can't pay his bills now either, because we close down the factory. Now it's not only Chris who has bills to pay and can't pay the bills.
Speaker 2: Other restaurants and factories who work with Chris can't get the appropriate products because Chris has been forced to shut down. Oh and those same companies they can't go to Corey's factory and get the packaging they need because Corey's packaging company is shut down. So now you're already shut Now that is as simple as I can possibly make it in ten minutes. And that was three things, my factory, food products and packaging. Three things.
Speaker 1: Now expand that to a twenty trillion dollar economy with more products and services in things than you or I could ever possibly fathom. And picture the economic I'll put it to you this way, in such a nerdy way to put it, picture the economic dislocation that happens if you shut down everything, even for a day, for one day, how much does everything get screwed up logistically for one day? Now go months months. I'm not getting my oreos. Chris isn't making any money because I'm not buying oreos. Corey's not making money. I'm not buying packaging. Months and months and months and months six feet away closed the doors. That's just me, the factory owner. What about all the employees. But they gotta make money. Okay, you go on unemployment. Unemployment, don't pay the bills. Maybe now, maybe maybe I could start slightly opening.
Speaker 2: But maybe my best people left because they had to go find some other place.
Speaker 1: Now I have a talent drop nut again. We're talking oreos, cookies and cream and packaging. Shutting down a twenty trillion dollar economy with trillions of moving parts in it. It is one of the worst decisions in the history of mankind. Disastrous decision one that obviously I warned that we would pay for for the rest of our lives. It wasn't a year or two for the rest of our lives. We are going to pay for stopping an economy on purpose. And that's before we started printing the money. Let's get to that. Now Ellie Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday, we are discussing in depth. I can't possibly recap everything I just talked about, just a really basic concept, but one people will have to understand. Why is everything so expensive now? Homes, cars, pack a gum six pack of beer? Why can you not afford the things you used to afford five years ago? So I talked about the economic dislocation of shutting down businesses. Now here's a few different things downstream of that. I mentioned chris Is where I buy my cookies and cream from, and Corey's where I buy my packaging from. But Chris, Chris couldn't make it. He didn't have the profit margins he needed. Chris lasted six months. Now Chris shut down. Now I have to go shopping for different a different food place. Who will make my cookies and cream maybe even more expensive. Also, Chris is on the outs, he's looking for new work. That we can continue down that path, but we'll stop there. I mentioned that we have a twenty trillion dollar economy. It's unbelievably big, but in economy, an economy with all these different moving parts that's so complicated. No, but nobody, no human being alive, can sit and look at an economy and actually understand every moving part and how it all works together because everyone's different company or shop or factory. That's all just too complicated, right, But don't worry about that. But understand this. Oh blood, We're gonna use blood. Blood in your body. You know full well that your blood needs to be moving at all times. Your body has to have blood flowing through it, flowing through your brain and your heart and your fingers, in every part of it. The blood has to move. It's what keeps you moving. If the blood ever stops moving, you're dead. The blood must go right. Think about the money, the money in an economy as the blood of a country, or at least the blood of an economy in a country I need if I'm looking, if I am in charge of the economy of America, I have to have you going to that gas station and buying that twelve pack of soda. I have to have the factories running, the employees working, people making their car payments. I have to up. The money has to keep flowing out in order to keep the country standing upright. If the money stops. If the blood stops, the body dies. So if I have made the suicidal decision to stop in economy on purpose, everyone just go home. Well, how am I keeping the blood moving? That's where we get to this term. Sorry, if some of these terms are nerdy, I'm gonna explain them as best I can. Called quantitative easing. Don't worry about remembering that printing money, just printing money. You see that dollar bill, one hundred dollar bill, every piece of currency you're looking at. You can't just print endless amounts of it because if you do that, if you print endless amounts of it, it devalues the money that is already in existence. That's why the United States of America shouldn't and dozens or at least not anymore, shouldn't and dozen't just go to the printing press. And Hey, if we're thirty trillion in debt, which I know it's more than that. If we're thirty.
Speaker 2: Trillion in debt, why don't we just print thirty trillion dollars today?
Speaker 1: Why not do that? Well that it doesn't work that way, then you devalue all the money in existence. Okay, So we stopped in economy for the flu, and then we proceeded to print seven plus trillion dollars and toss that money into the economy. Because the economy was stopped would shut down. We had to keep the quote blood moving, and we kept the blood moving by dumping seven trillion dollars in to the economy. I mean, did it keep the big banks afloat? Of course it did. Did it keep all the mom and pop shops afloat? No, it definitely didn't. What it did was it kept the stock market looking okay, and as I mentioned, the large financial institutions kept looking okay. We're keeping them alive.
Speaker 2: So hey, uh Merill Lynch is looking good, Gorban Sachs looks good.
Speaker 1: Just keep them afloat. Well, every single trillion they printed, it made all that money in your bank worth less. Every trillion printed made you poorer and poorer and poorer. You could look at every single chart and table and economic outlook on the prices of things. Why has this price gone up twenty five percent? Why has this price gone up fifty percent? Why has this price gone up thirty five percent? Why has this Why can you not afford things anymore? We stopped an economy on purpose for the flu and we printed twelve or printed seven trillion dollars and then, in one of the more disastrous moves, Democrats stole an election. It would be like driving a car that's out of control, which we were driving. You've got two blum tires, you're going eighty down the highway, and then taking the capable driver who's in the driver's seat and finding a crackhead and handing.
Speaker 2: Him the keys and saying, hey, step on at powe.
Speaker 1: Installing a communist dictatorship like the Biden regime at a time when our economy was on the down and out was so unbelievably disastros for this country. And we'll continue on that in just a moment. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday, half hour away from Medal of Honor Monday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Why is everything more expensive for doing a long talk on that right now? Why so I just covered the COVID to shut down the money printing? All right? Now? There was something else, because we have to shift off of economics and talk about how you went elections, there was something else that happened there Democrats are are cheaters. They cheat in elections. This is not a recent concept. Their use of unions in groups and things like that. They have stolen elections since there's is the start of the Democrat Party. Anybody in New York, Chicago, California, they'll tell you about the shenanigans that take place. So I want you to think about Democrats stealing elections. I want you to think about it like a sixteen year old boy who just got his driver's license and he he buys the crappiest car ever, old, run down and slow. Now, sixteen year old boy, it's not his fault. His brain is not fully developed. He's basically a walking bit of testosterone generally is an awful driver. If you don't believe me, ask insurance companies. That's why you will pay a fortune to ensure your son. Ask me how I know. But there's only so much damage he can do to himself and others in that old beater that has a difficult time getting up to fifty five before it starts shaking, rattling and rolling. All right, That was Republicans driving the economy under COVID in the monthy, in the money printing and everything else, and think about that teenager driving that old beater, like Democrats cheating in elections before the COVID shutdowns.
Speaker 2: You with me, So, yeah, they're gonna do some damage, but it'll probably be limited. Look, he's not out there on the highway. How much can he hurt? Drive in fifty five?
Speaker 1: It's okay. COVID because we.
Speaker 3: Bought onto the concept that you understand six feet away from everybody, COVID prompted the expansion, the massive expansion of mail in ballots.
Speaker 1: Mail in ballots, well documented, are banned in several several countries around the world because everybody with half a brain knows mail in ballots make it easy to cheat in elections. COVID expanded mail in voting across this country exponentially. This was like giving that teenage boy the keys to a Lamborghini that goes one hundred and ninety five miles an hour. You gave a party that had been cheating for as long as they possibly can. You gave them a souped up Lamborghini and said have a good time. They were already masterful at it. It gave them the ability to steal an election, which of course they did, and don't care about your arguments otherwise, there's a reason they are working day and night trying to avoid exposing what happened in that election. Some evidence of that. Here's Harmeat Dylan on Fox.
Speaker 4: I'm suing twenty nine states and the District of Columbia for their refusal to give us the voter roles. We're doing that to make sure that states are in compliance. And guess what states are not in compliance, even those ones who want to so for the ones that we've run so far, sixty million records that we've run, we found at least three hundred and fifty thousand dead people currently on the voter roles in those jurisdictions.
Speaker 1: That's just what they've found so far. Why are dead people still on the voter rules because Democrats mail them a ballot and then fill it out for them and turn it in for the Democrat candidate. That's why they don't want to show their voter rules. It's an old joke, but a true joke. Democrats steal elections. Mail in ballots help them do that. Quote dead voters help them do that. That's how they steal elections. Now fast forward and they install Joe Biden you know the story, he's not functional. Instead, communists like Anita Dunn become really the de facto dictators of the United States of America. This is after we printed seven trillion dollars in shut down the country. Well, now now you've taken a country that was economically trying to keep its head above water. I'll be nice and put it that way, and you've handed it to the criminal cartel that is the Democrat Party. They didn't even make an effort to make it better. One thing you can certainly say about Donald Trump. Maybe you love him, maybe you hate him, maybe you're mad at him right now, maybe you think he's an idiot. I don't care.
Speaker 2: But Donald Trump tries to make things better. Doesn't do everything right, of course, nob he does.
Speaker 1: But you know Donald Trump is trying to get the economy rolling again, Well, that foult never crosses Democrats' minds. The economy what now, we're here to loot and pillage. They're they're not even interested in trying to get the economy rolling.
Speaker 2: We elected Democrats and they just started passing trillion dollar bills, which just hand.
Speaker 1: Outs to all their friends.
Speaker 2: They didn't even they didn't even attempt to make it better for you, it was. They never crossed their mind. That's not what you do with power. You arrest your political opponents and gigantic wants a cash to your allies. That's what you do, and that's what Democrats did.
Speaker 1: So the economy that was already gasping when Joe Biden was installed, that economy started to dip its head under the water. All the poll numbers showed this, and they showed it very early in Biden's presidency. The American voter, the American workingman and working woman, they were not making it economically, and they did not feel like Joe Biden was doing anything to make it better. And because Joe Biden wasn't doing anything to make it better, he was making it worse. And because they didn't care about the people, the messaging from the Biden administration was just dreadful. We've played it one hundred times on the show. But they didn't know what they were doing. So they would real old Papa Joe out there on the news and every day, because the poll numbers said people were mad, people weren't making it. Every single day Joe Biden would just lecture. He'd lectured whoever asked the question or lecture people. Why people just still know how great it is? Well, it's awesome, Well you have one great yeah, go ahead every day.
Speaker 2: It was it Bidomics, Biden's formula for strong economic growth.
Speaker 1: From the bottom up.
Speaker 2: It's so much greater than even the experts and economics stuff expected it to be.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling tonight? Are you feeling confident tonight?
Speaker 4: The Biden administration is crediting Bidenomics.
Speaker 1: The economy is great.
Speaker 4: It's a Goldie Locks economy. I don't recall an economy that is this good.
Speaker 1: Our economy is doing so well. I guess what it's working.
Speaker 4: Bics is working.
Speaker 1: Biomics is working.
Speaker 2: It is actually working.
Speaker 1: My god, really is morning in America right now?
Speaker 4: From your lips, corneliomics is changing their lives for the better.
Speaker 2: Most economists fear the most that the United States economy is too strong.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen an economy like this. The BIS been more at a time when people were hurting and the Biden administration was making everything worse. They did what you can never do. As we've discussed it many times before, you can never do this as a leader ever. And I don't care what kind of leader you are. Maybe you're a manager, maybe you're a little league coach, maybe you're a pastor maybe or whatever. I don't care what your situation is. When people underneath you are suffering, when they are not doing well, you can do a million different things, but what you cannot do is tell them they have it great. Hey, Jesse, I'm having a hard time making ends meet, credit card debts piling up, and man, my wife is gonna have to go back to work, and worried about the kids. I can do a bunch of different things from there, but you know what I can't do. Oh, you have it awesome. Things are going great for you. Look at how great you have it. You have it awesome. That's insulting. Now you're insulting them, and that's what they did and it cost them an election. Hang on, we'll finish us up in a second. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, a Wonderful Monday, ten minutes away from Medal of Honor Monday, and that is a good one today. But back, let's finish this talk up. The talk was in case you're just now joining us. At the very beginning, someone was pleading and asking for an explanation why everything is so expensive. I covered it all, the COVID stuff, the printing, the install the installation of Joe Biden. That's a great way to put it, the installation of Joe Biden. The voter, as I've brought up time and time again, you, I say, the voter, But it's kind of not personal, you me. It was not long ago when we remember prices being lower, life was more affordable, Big things in little thing. Now, the voter got told time and time again again as Joe Biden flooded the country with foreigners and destroyed the economy even further, he was told a time and time again that the economy was great. Every single poll and this is something that you may not like and I may not like, but it is true. Every single poll leading up to the Trump versus Dome election showed the exact same thing, and the economy and immigration were what people cared about. Economy being inflation, jobs market, and immigration. The economy, immigration, the economy, immigration, the economy immigration. Now, when I say you may not like that, maybe because you are passionate about other issues. For instance, as you know, I'm a hardcore pro lifer. I wish that was number one on people's minds. It's not in it never will be. People just aren't as passionate about it as I am. Maybe you don't care about it at all, and that's fine, I'm not telling you too. But the voter in general does not vote on that issue. Let's talk about the economy. This is something that Barack Obama talked about, George Bush before him talked about. This is something that virtually every modern American president has talked about. It's just the fact people vote on gas prices. They just do, and highly informed people hate that they do. Why there's so much more. I understand people vote on what they're paying at the pump. And if you are an American president and gas gets to four bucks a gallon, you are in trouble. Jack. Do you remember what Joe Biden did leading up to his mid term election? He of course got elected and destroyed the energy industry in favor of handing out your money to all his green friends. And he knew that gas prices skyrocketing meant that he was going to get wiped out at the midterms. It was such a problem, and Democrats are so soulless and selfish and evil. Joe Biden emptied the Strategic Petroleum Reserve of the United States of America, which is there for emergency purposes. Only he emptied it in order to get gas prices down before the midterms. That's how people vote. People vote on economic matters. I can't stress this enough. I can't scream this enough. And I want every elected official, every single one of them listening to me right now, to understand this fact. Whether you like it or do not like it, how people are feeling about the economy is going to determine whether or not they vote for you again.
Speaker 2: Ah, but we have to do that, But this is written.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no. I understand your issue, whatever your issue might be. You may be right not saying you're wrong. You may be one hundred percent morally correct not saying otherwise.
Speaker 2: In what you're saying might be true. It might be whatever your thing is the most important.
Speaker 1: Thing in the world right now. But you also have to understand the voter does not see it that way. Okay, So why is everything still so expensive? There are a lot of things that are not being done domestically that should be being done. One of those main things is the mass deportation of foreigners. I don't bring that up just because I want to be able to go to the mall again without having to speak a dozen languages like James Bond. I bring that up because when you import fifty to one hundred million foreigners into your country, you drive up the cost of everything, of housing, of food, of healthcare, every single thing. The price goes up. When you mass import foreigners into the economy and we are getting deportations, then the Trump administration deserves all the credit in the world because we have more deportations now that we've had in a long time. But we have to ramp that operation way way up. We're on pace now for two roughly maybe seven or eight million in Trump's four years maybe, but Joe Briden brought in twenty. We had god knows how many before Joe Biden did that. We have to fight that already. Why aren't p is going down? Well, that's why prices are up. And the caution to everybody, including Trump himself, is please understand that every human being remembers what it was like when things were cheaper, and they want to go back there. And if we're not going to go back there, or we're not going to go back there soon. Okay, I understand can undo what's been done. They need to think that is all you care about. They need to hear you tackling that problem every single day. When they see you send out your little congressman emails, Hey vote for me. I'm happy to represent you in the House, they better think to themselves, hey, Congressman Jesse, he is going to try to make it more affordable again. If they need to think that is your top priority. And if you should find yourself distracted by other things, and every time they see your face or read your social media you're discussing other things, then they're going to think the same way about you they thought about Joe Biden slash Kamala Harris. I can't afford things, and they don't even care. They don't have a plan to fix it, and they don't care. I'm taking my vote and I'm taking I'm taking it home with me. Or even worse, I'm taking my vote and I'm voting for the other side. There that was an hour on why everything is more expensive and a caution to politicians today. You better care about this issue, and you better care about it loudly and publicly, and people need to see you acting on that all right mettle of honor Monday next