Speaker 1: Joe in the morning. So I had, uh, something happened to me this weekend. I don't know what it was, and I felt weird. Have you guys ever felt faint like you were going to pass out at all? Yes, you have.
Speaker 2: Felt that way when I When I laughed too hard, That's what I feel. It Really, my head get like super tight, and I just feel like I'm losing life. Oh okay, so that's a great laugh though.
Speaker 1: So Saturday, I woke up, I got coffee and there must be something with East Lancing because we went to East Lansing. No, honestly, almost, I swear to you. So went to East Lancing, checked into the hotel. Chelsea went with Luke to go to his fraternity house for Mom's Day and to hang out with him. And I just hung out at the hotel for a little bit, and I was going to go to the uh school bookstore, the student union bookstore.
Speaker 2: There's not.
Speaker 1: There's not a college bookstore. There's not a college bookstore that I don't want to go to. Kevin, I found like ten things that you should be wearing during your.
Speaker 2: Oh you fashion. Oh yeah, I'm not buying. I don't buy, so.
Speaker 1: I'm hanging out and I ran into a ton of listeners and it got to a point where I started not feeling great. Like all of a sudden, I started feeling like faint, like my blood sugar.
Speaker 2: You know, was kind of going off.
Speaker 1: And now, full disclosure, I'm on one of those weight loss shots and I had only eaten like a little bit that morning. I woke up, went Starbucks, got egg white bites and that's pretty much it, and that's all I had. And I'm kind of like sitting there like, oh my god. Well, just as i'm doing that, a group of listeners they have, you know, some of them are college students, some of them were like the parents and stuff, came up and started talking to me. And I'm standing there going, oh my god, I think I'm gonna pass I think I'm gonna pass out. I think I'm gonna pass out. And and I'm thinking to myself, I need to like find like a candy bar or something like something to eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. It's like a Snicker's commercial.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh my god, these people just keep on talking, keep on talking, and I'm looking the whole time going I don't even know what they're saying like, I'm not even paying attention. I'm just trying to make sure that I'm still there. And then I got done talking to them and I said, guys, I'm really not feeling great. I got to go find something like a chocolate or something like that. And they were like, oh, no, no, no problem. They were like really helpful, and oh my god, I wish I had something. It's so funny how women always like, I wish I had a candy in my purse or whatever the deal is. It's funny I would take candy from a stranger. That's how bad it was. So I finally go and I find a Milky Way bar, which when's the last time that you actually ate a Milky Way bar?
Speaker 2: Low key?
Speaker 1: But all I kept thinking to myself, and I'm eating and thinking, oh my god, like I'm like and I'm trying to catch my breath. But all I kept thinking to myself was what if I passed out, like right in front of these people, And next thing I know, I wake up at like Sparrow Hospital or something like that, one with somebody looking right over me. Has that ever happened to somebody where they just passed out? If you guys ever passed out you.
Speaker 3: Have, Yeah, well it was it was a like take your kid to work day. And my stepdad at the time, he was my stepdad and he worked in an emergency room. And I will never forget this. They I thought I wanted to be a doctor. So I was like so into everything that they were doing. And they were putting it's called an NG tube into this man, and so basically it's this big thick tube and it goes up your nose and down your throat. And he was resisting, resisting, resisting, and I think he had started to vomit at one point and he was screaming. And I saw this and I just remember seeing like white spots and then I went down on the ground. And then when I came to, I was like, I don't think I could be a doctor. I believe this is the right profession for me, cause I just and I even now, it's so funny, like I get very if I give blood. I'm fine with needles and everything, but like if I give blood and actually watch it, I start to feel that way again where I very weak, like I can't even close my hands. I start to sweat really bad.
Speaker 4: That's uh, the most recent I pass out a lot.
Speaker 2: Do you really?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think, well, there's a couple of reasons. A lot of times when like I'm on my period and I stand up too fast because I'm like losing blood or.
Speaker 2: Whatever, and then I stand up crazy. But do you imagine that wasn't the most recent time.
Speaker 4: The most recent time I got asked to model in a photo shoot for IV hydration thing. I also cannot look at needles. I can get IV's all the time, but I can't look at them. The photographer was like, okay, now look down at your arm. As soon as I saw it, it was with a bunch of nurses. They all ran over and they're like, hold their head, make her sniff this.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's the worst feeling ever when you're kind of like going, oh god, this is not going good. And it was at it was literally was at a point where I ate that candy bar and then I was like, all right, I gotta find like some food food, and I go upstairs. So, if you've never been in East Lansing, they have a hotel there called the Graduate. So I go upstairs to they have a rooftop restaurant, bar and it's really cool. It actually overlooks the city. It's awesome, overlooks the stadium. And I'm sitting there and I'm like the bartenders like talking to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I need food. I need food now.
Speaker 1: Like I was literally like, you know what's coming, like this is not good, like please, and she like something.
Speaker 2: I don't even care what you got, Like, what's up Mary? How you doing? Hi?
Speaker 5: Morning Moto. It happens all the time, even in the grocery store room for.
Speaker 1: Me, really, so you'll randomly just feel faint. Yes, oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: And I've been like watching all the different places that I go to, like even Costcos.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I have to leave Costco. But I spoke to the doctor. So I spoke to the doctor about that.
Speaker 6: You know, he told me what it's anxiety.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I wonder if I mean that could play a part. I felt like it was maybe my fact that I hadn't eaten much. But I can see it because you know, you feel a little anxious. I was a little nervous with Chelsea leaving, like I didn't want her to get hurt. But I will tell you though, that that would be the wildest to be at Costco. Waiting for samples and the lady next to me passes out, I'd be like, can I have hers?
Speaker 2: What up, Alice? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: I'm good, Thanks for asking? How are you?
Speaker 2: You know what? I'm doing so much better than I was this weekend.
Speaker 6: Alice, Yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Sounds like it, so you probably have blow blood, sugar, I'm not. I don't know, but I wanted to tell Anna her sounds like she's a demon. And I'll just tak an iron bill every day and she'll be feeling a lot better.
Speaker 2: I wonder if is that something you check with a doctor on?
Speaker 1: Probably right, but would they know that if you had uh, I guess a blood? Did you have insurance before here? Or no?
Speaker 2: Now? Do you have insurance now?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Not until November first?
Speaker 2: Will we make it? We make people? Wait?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 2: Really? Well, you better go to the doctors.
Speaker 4: It seriously, that's condriac too, so.
Speaker 2: She's gonna pass out right next to that? Will you help her?
Speaker 4: Now? Help her?
Speaker 2: For of course? What's up? Suzanne?
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning too. I pass out often as well, and one of the worst I don't know what it is, but one of the worst ones. I had just flown in early into Denver from a long conference week, picked up some McDonald's part way into the mountains, and then about an hour in, I started not feeling well and I saw a sign exit half mile and I remember nothing else after that in the mountains, so you understand, Shannon. And I started hitting like the guard rails that keep you on one side. But I thought I was on the right side hitting those rumbles, and I was like, oh, cool, at least I'm on the shoulder. But I was completely like dark. It was so strange a thing. But I ended up waking up looking at cards coming eastbound at me. It was it was so scary.
Speaker 7: Was it an altitude thing or a blood sugar thing?
Speaker 6: This happens to me often. Sometimes I feel like it is blood sugar. But sometimes it's just like I had an accident. I fell off my horse one time and I had a big not ride a butt my butt, And I was driving to my daughter's softball game, and I thought I'm going to pass out. But this time I was smarter and I pulled over.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: I waited for you know, I waited for the ugliness to pass, and then I was like, okay, I'm not going to the softball game, and I drove myself to the hospital at that time, and you know what, I passed out again at the hospital saying.
Speaker 2: You probably shouldn't be driving? Are you not driving right now? Calling us R not I'm not. I don't think it's no, like.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a good like you're passed out this many times?
Speaker 2: Like I'm out.
Speaker 1: Where do you drive? Please tell me you don't drive the lodge?
Speaker 6: I live in Colorado?
Speaker 2: Okay my house, could you imagine? Very easy?
Speaker 6: But no, no, they sent me through all the tests. I really thought they might take my life into way because there was so many in a row. But they did not. They made need to go through all the tests and tried to make me pass out to see what my body did was doing and they really couldn't find anything.
Speaker 2: So they really find It's Gary.
Speaker 1: You're in the rocky mountains driving around and all of a sudden that happens to you. Man, oh man, thank god you're okay.
Speaker 6: You know I live in a small town now, you know. I just happened to be going from Denver to my home which is near Asson.
Speaker 2: Wow, hey, Colorado, can we come visit sometimes? A place to stay?
Speaker 6: Us O God, please the condo for you. It's a three bedroom you d m me on Instagram fifteen minutes from that.
Speaker 2: Be careful, don't don't do this to us. We're all going to pass out.
Speaker 7: I come every summer I can take.
Speaker 6: I got friends at Chemo. Sabby girl, Sabby, don't know what.
Speaker 7: Yesterday? You get cowboy hats?
Speaker 1: There? Oh?
Speaker 6: Really, okay, listen, I'll get you up to the bar up there. Hey, now, all right, you know they have that upstairs bar.
Speaker 7: Standing how I've bought every hat. I've gotten a little intoxicated.
Speaker 2: Bar pass out right now. Thank you for the call, Susan.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: I know, by the way, could you imagine being uh sexually with Susanne and you're in the midst of love making and she passes.
Speaker 2: Out on you.
Speaker 7: I bet that happens to people.
Speaker 2: That would be a bad thing. I would think I killed someone and you have to any are you going to stop?
Speaker 3: You have to stop what I was just going to say, you
Speaker 1: Have I would call the police and say I do not want to be on a dateline episode