Speaker 1: War of the Roses on Katie wb't. Oh, somebody said, I thought you didn't do War of the Roses during Christmas. Wish we don't do new War of the Roses. We don't want to like split up a couple, like you know, two weeks before Christmas.
Speaker 2: That would be bad.
Speaker 1: So but we do have something really cool for you. Trans Siberian Orchestras. Come in to Target Center a couple of days after Christmas. It'll still be very Christmas y out and we're gonna get you into the show. People just rave about this show, like the lights and the It's a show, not just a concert.
Speaker 3: I've been to it so many times with my fear. Really yeah, we love it. We've gotten tickets for our parents for Christmas, I think before.
Speaker 2: But it's really good.
Speaker 1: Are gonna play a game called Connections. If you play the game in the New York Times app, you know exactly how this works. I give you four words. If you don't play the game, it's really easy to play. I give you four words. You tell me what they have in common. You're a d here come forward as a practice round, right now, here's the four cream pie split peel bread. Easy, is it easy, Yeah, give it, give a give Jenny a chance to catch up here, cream pie split peel bread. Okay, you got it? Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Second?
Speaker 3: I'll be honest there right, I got that.
Speaker 1: You did get it? Here's the real one. Call me if you have the answer ready, Hey, helps to write them down. If you can't write them down, don't try while you're driving. Colt Bear, Falcon, Lion. You got it already. Oh, I thought that was gonna be a harder one. Okay, Bailey, got that yet? That's grabbed the phone at six five, one, nine, eight nine, k DM you.
Speaker 2: Because none of these people just heard you say this.
Speaker 1: I know I'm really good at stalling. I'm really good at stalling. Thursday Night football tonight Tampa Bay Bucks host the Atlanta Falcons, and I will be watching that tonight tomorrow and watching another episode of pluribus Uh. Somebody texted in a little while ago and ruined a little bit of pluribis for me. Don't really don't if you hear us ever talking about a show unless we say I've watched it all the way through. Don't touch in and say don't you love the part where Tom gets shot? With an arrow through the eyeball. I don't, don't. I didn't say that yet, don't. I haven't seen that yet, Sharon. So I'm watching Pluribus. Then I'm going to figure out something else to watch. But Saturday night, the girls are coming over to spend the night. Three and five years old, and so a couple of weeks ago, when they were there, we made sea monkeys. Do know what sea monkeys are?
Speaker 4: They look kind of like snot but I don't know exactly are.
Speaker 1: They not even close? So not even close. They look like little tiny skeletal fish and you put the eggs in the water and then they hatch immediately, but they're so small you can't see them. So here it is two weeks later and the girls are gonna come over, and I'm gonna show them the sea monkeys swimming around in their little sea monkey.
Speaker 2: And they are, ye swimming.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool. I would put a video on Instagram, but it is. They're so small you can't really.
Speaker 4: But you have a little magnifying glass you could hold up to it.
Speaker 1: In the tank there are magnifying bubbles. Yeah, so that is what I'm doing with the girls are gonna come over we might take them down to the Arboretum to show the Christmas lights, or take them down Excelsior like Water Street to get a little hot chocolate which they never drink, and then take them to see the lights. Yeah, that's exactly what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 4: This weekend, my friends and I are having a Harry Potter movie marathon.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna watch all of the Harry Potter movies.
Speaker 4: And I am inviting regular guy who I've been seeing to meet all my friends.
Speaker 2: So my friend, but you know a handful of my friends.
Speaker 1: So you're proud enough of this guy and you feel that he will do a good enough job that your friends will be like, I like this guy.
Speaker 4: He's very concerned about what to bring, so I feel like that's a good that's a good sign.
Speaker 2: He's like, what should I bring? Just yourself?
Speaker 4: No, I have to bring something, and said pickles, And he's like, I had to bring more than pickles.
Speaker 1: What if he brings something really weird, like an asp an ass an as I brought my pet asp that'd.
Speaker 4: Be funny, it'd be a good bit. I feel like my friends are the people who would think that's funny.
Speaker 1: That's a good bit. All right, Tracy is on the phone. Let's talk to Tracy. Why don't it traceyy? What are you up to you right now? Tracy? You're driving? Where you going to work?
Speaker 2: I am driving my child?
Speaker 1: Oh god cha, I'm glad you're listening with your child. I'm gonna give you four words, Tracy. You tell me what the words have in common, and you're gonna go see trans sideb or and Orchestra. Are you ready? I am cult Bear, Falcon Lion. What are they? They are football team, specifically an FL team.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: What's the last concert you've been to? Tracy? H We actually call Kendrick.
Speaker 2: Oh you saw Kendrick?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be just this gut mixing it up a little bit. So Tracy enjoyed the show. Thanks for listening with your kid on KWB.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Please hold that was an easy one.
Speaker 4: That was an easy one instantly and I am not a football fan.
Speaker 1: No, you got it right away. All right, let's do this. It is the throwback Threesome radio show. Yeah, kat w let's see if you remember the things that were going on ten years ago. It's always funny. Songs are like a little time machine for your mind. They will transfer, transmit, transpose, whatever the word is you back to that year. Let's go to twenty fifteen. What were you doing? What was Christmas like in twenty fifteen? How old were you? How old were your kids? Did you still live at home in twenty fifteen? Let's go back to the top TV shows of twenty fifteen. On the this week three Broke Girls Too, New Girl. Number one TV show ten years ago this week was.
Speaker 2: Play the Game of Thrones, You win, you die, There is no middle ground.
Speaker 1: The number one movie, let's start with number three A either crampis Creed or this one week at eight look at Me? Do You Know It? Mocking Jay? And the songs. Let's go with the songs. Here the number the number three song ten years ago today you'll use to Got Me Oh Myself? The number two song was, and the number one song ten years ago today in twenty fifteen, A little time machine for your mind. Justin Bieber sorry. On Katiewb's throw back threesome, we'll visit twenty ten coming up now, A little time machine to transport you back to twenty fifteen. As somebody texted in and said, ten years ago, yesterday my divorce was official, so it transported you right back to twenty fifteen. It's a throw back threesome. Let's get on the time machine and go all the way back to twenty ten. Big TV shows. Sherlock Bones at number two. This one was the number one show. Hayley James.
Speaker 2: I want to take the boy to Charlotte. Maybe we could see a basketball game.
Speaker 1: And I kind of have to be there anyway, considering I'm the Bobcats sneak point guard one Tree Hill Movies. Tangled was number three. The Tourist was number two. This was number one. In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason you were brooke to know that. By knowing me here for a little, do you know it?
Speaker 2: I believe that is the third Narnia movie. I never saw any of those. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: The first one is one of my favorite movies of all time. That one is Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
Speaker 1: Uh, Chronicles of Narnia, same thing? Yeah, okay, gotcha? Yeah, oh no, has got to make machine gun in it is al Pacino? Is that the one where he says hello to my little friend?
Speaker 2: But the Lion the Witch in the Wardrobe was really good, Jenny. You should see that. It's very Christmas.
Speaker 1: You ever seen Dirty Harry. That's a good movie here right there. No, I know what you're thinking, Diddy, fire six shots or only five?
Speaker 2: See the Narnia.
Speaker 1: We're gonna it age, We're gonna rent it together. Oh we are? Yeah, Okay, songs we'll take you back in time. The number three song on this date from fifteen years ago was I think this is wrong, Jenny, I think that The number three song was What's My Name? By Black Eyed Peas number two? Do you have the wrong Do you have the wrong? Songs on there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think it was?
Speaker 1: Oh my bad, No, what it's my fault. It's my fault. Here we go. This is totally my fault, not Jenny's fault. Number three song here we Go, it was was my Name. The number two song in twenty ten takes you back to and the Little Time Machine that takes you back to two thousand and ten. The number one song on this date in twenty ten Katy Perry on KDWB Throwback Threesome Back in twenty ten. That was the number one song on KTWB we'll revisit twenty two thousand and five. Coming up next, what was the number one song? Where were you twenty years ago? And if you think about it, can you believe it was twenty years ago? Maybe you were nine, maybe you were thirty nine? What were you doing? What was life like? We'll revisit two thousand and two thousand and five next on KDWB on the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show one on one point three KDWB. Let's do the final year on the throwback threesome. We're going all the way back twenty years to two thousand and five. It may seem like it was just a few years ago, but it was twenty years ago. Let's go to the movies. The number three movie on this date in twenty twenty two thousand and five was Walk the Line. Syriana was number two, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was number one. A couple of fire.
Speaker 4: That's one of the oldest students to do it for you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely sure, yes, sir, of course he is Liars Elias. The Goddle of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical objects. Only an exceptionally powerful confundus term could have hood.
Speaker 1: Lincoln, Okay, TV shows love It, I know you love that.
Speaker 2: I love I Know you do.
Speaker 1: TV shows Number three CSI Miami, Number two Joey. That was the Joey spinoff. Thread was the number two show Wow. And this was number one.
Speaker 2: Dis a painting is haunted by a ghost. I think he's definitely alive. I think he's trapped inside. Do you know who he is?
Speaker 1: I have no idea charmed I love that was number one. I loved it on kt WB. This song was of the dumbest songs ever to reach the top five. One of the dumbest songs ever to reach the top five. Number three, all right. Number two was What's the time Machine? Song? That is going to take you back to two thousand and five, the number one song on this day twenty years ago on kd w B. You don't hear that song very often on the radio anymore, thank god.
Speaker 3: You know. I love day.
Speaker 1: That reminds you. That reminds you of Jenny, who was like, you know, smoking and drinking, and I was like, drinking and smoking.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I mean, drinking maybe.
Speaker 1: Drinking and smoking. That is the throwback for On k d w B brought You by top Dog law. That's not true. I made that up. I just wanted to say top dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're always saying that.
Speaker 1: You all right, buddy, Yeah, I'm good. Yeah. I went to Great Clipps yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah good, it's pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Got some product also, yeah, yeah, did you I've got some product? Yeah. Then I went to a staff members going away party last night over here at the Local.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wandered into the wrong room. At first, says when we have a little party at the local, there's a back room, like a private party room. You guys have been there before. Yeah, so I'm assuming that is where Tasha's going away party is going to be. So I wander into the back room. There's a crowd of people back there. I didn't recognize not a one of them. And I thought, oh, I know, we got some new staffers, but I should recognize somebody. And somebody goes Dave Ryan because I'm famous. Yeah, sure, kind of a big deal. And I'm like hi, and she's like, what are you doing here? And I said, I think I'm in the wrong place. She said you are? She said, is this guy's retirement party? I said, well, I shook his hand. I said well, congratulations, let me go get your present. And then I found tosh is going away party.
Speaker 3: That's good, and uh tires yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's been a thrilling last twenty four hours for all of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got tires.
Speaker 3: The before picture of my old tires next to the new ones dad scolded by everyone in my DMS because I have the picture on my Instagram story and people are like, Jenny, I cannot believe you're alive so bad, So I would recommend to not do what I did. Do not wait as long as I did, and go get new tires if you need them, because I waited too long.
Speaker 2: But now, how pack in action? Baby?
Speaker 3: I didn't slide once this morning?
Speaker 2: It was great. You're like, wow, I'm driving really well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, like I'm usually about like two hundred yards before a stop signed. That's when I start slowing down to make sure I stop by the stop.
Speaker 1: So you get to see your tires. Go see my Jenny's Instagram Katie, but you really can't. You just can't believe how bad hur tie you let your tires get Do not do this?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 3: Cautionary story Okay, I have not the story.
Speaker 2: You follow all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up on. You can't make this stuff up. This is a very handy article. Eight polite ways to decline a party invitation because sometimes around this time of the year, we're two weeks out from Christmas, the neighbors will have a little something get together, or you know your sister in law Joyce has got something going on and you don't really want to go, but you don't want to be said, I don't want to get a bad excuse is I just don't want to come. So I've got eight polite ways to decline a party invitation. Get out your notesap on your phone, because you're gonna need these coming up four before we get to it. There's a lot of people been asking when is the next time we're doing a Wish match Day with Treasure Island? Is that next Tuesday? Okay? So I mean it's hard for me to sit here and say, go ahead and donate today when I know your wish is gonna be matched next your donation is gonna be matched on Tuesday. But if you don't donate today, then make sure you match you wish. What am I saying, you don't donate, don't it on Tuesday? Because we got a lot more Christmas wishes to grant and if we want to donate, then go to Katie with tobeat dot comm slash wish. Time of the year when people are going to be like, hey, you want to come a little holiday get together, a little soare coming up on Saturday night? You want to come over? And you're like, oh man, it's fine to not want to go. I am the best at not wanting to go all the time. Yeah, and I go because I love you. I want to go sometimes I do anyway, So you want to make an excuse, here are eight great ways to decline a party invitation. Here we go. That sounds like such a great time. I can't be there, but thank you so much for the invitation. Okay, another one. Unfortunately the timing just doesn't work out that exact day. But we're so touched you invited us. So each one of these is very gracious. Yeah, and they can't really argue when they say if somebody says, well, what do you mean you can be there, well, that's right. You don't need to be read exactly. You always have the most creative ideas for parties. Let's play a little role play, Bailey, you invite me to a party. You tell me a little bit about it, and I will politely decline.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dave, I'm having a Christmas party this weekend and it is Muppet Christmas Carol theme, so everyone's going to be dressed up and bring puppets.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I can't make it to this. I really want to come. Please put me on the list if you do it again in the future. Okay, is a good one, all right, bitch, Invite me, Dave.
Speaker 3: I'm actually throwing a little New Year's soire at my house and you know you just come in your best gear, bring Susan along. We're gonna have a champagne toasted. It'll be a great time.
Speaker 1: I really want to make this happen, but it's just not financially feasible.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't. I'm providing everything.
Speaker 1: I don't like you, Jenny, No, give it me. Give me another one. I will give you a way too, politely decline a party. Christmas party invitation, Kay.
Speaker 3: Bailey and I are hosting an ugly sweater party together. Yeah, and Bailey, the star of the show is actually gonna be.
Speaker 2: Capped my cat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's got a little sweater on and we'll all have our opportunities to take pictures with him.
Speaker 1: I got a lot on my plate. I'm really being very intentional with my time right now.
Speaker 2: Oh see that one.
Speaker 4: I feel like that one's hurtful, almost feel hurt.
Speaker 1: Like you don't make the cut.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, I'm being intentional with my time, and I don't intend to spend time.
Speaker 1: I basically used that before, when in a different way, somebody will be like Dave, somebody who listens to the show, and I love you for listening. They'll be like, Hey, I'm getting married in September of next year. We would love to you to come by and officiate our wedding, And I usually say I used to think, oh man, that sounds so cool, and I did a few of them that I realized it takes a lot of time to get to know the couple and write a ceremony and then do the wedding, and then, don't you know, dine and dash and get out of there. So I don't do them anymore. So I will literally say I would love to come, but you know, I've got my own family on the weekends, and I'm trying to be really careful and spend time with my family.
Speaker 3: That means, you know, yeah, all right, one more party that I'm hosting anyone, anyone. Everyone has to show up in gift wrapping. So you're going to create fashion out of gift wrapping. I'm providing everything. I'm also providing tons of Red Bull because Holiday Station Stores is doing a buy two, get one free.
Speaker 2: Right now, you're ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You show up with your gift wrapping outfit and we will do a best dressed contest and you win a whole pack of Red Bull from Holiday Stations.
Speaker 1: Why polite decline That's not going to work for me, but I appreciate the invite. Now, if you word your response by this, you're making it clear. You're setting a boundary, which can be useful if somebody keeps pushing you after you've said no once. It's best used when you don't want to leave anything open for negotiation. It's short, clear and calm. You're not apologizing. You're also not being rude. You're just being honest. So if you are the kind of person that gets talked into doing things you don't want to do, directness isn't cruelty. It's clarity. So say yeah, that's not gonna work for me, but I appreciate the invite. I would respect that. Let's say I invited like Leslie and Sales, I'm like, yeah, we're having a big party, bring your husband on over and call them babba, and she said that's not gonna work for me, but I appreciate the invite. I'd be like, oh, okay, that's not gonna work for her. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like some of those are better than others, like it's not gonna work for me. Even that sounds a little like okay, why not, Like why isn't it going to work for you? By versus some of the earlier ones you read it, I'm like, Okay, those I could understand, But I'm trying to be intentional with my time.
Speaker 1: I gotcha for you.
Speaker 3: I just always say I have something going on that day already. I'm so sorry I can't make it.
Speaker 1: But things for inviting me fine, which is which is basically what the best ones are. I can't believe I can't make it to this. I really want to come. Please put me on the list if you do it again in the future, that's a good one. That's a good one. I can't make it. I really want to come. Don't forget me for the next party, but then.
Speaker 2: You have to go to the next one, to the next one.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is you can't make this stuff up. It has brought to you by the Leo Agenc. We're gonna do Dave start coming up in a second on KD WUB with an act that swears, and they're gonna play the super Bowl. Must have hand up help. I was just looking over Christmas wishes? How are we doing with Christmas wish wishes? Or we're gonna have enough? Do we need more submissions for Christmas wish Because people will write in and sometimes we go, oh, this is a great one. We really want to do this one, and then we look at another one go oh that's a really good one. And sometimes we go okay, well they did it gofund me and they raised eighty two thousand dollars, or this one is no, it's too far away, it's in Grand Forks. So how are we doing? Do we need more Christmas Wishes?
Speaker 3: So I actually think we maybe have wrapped it up as yesterday in terms of having them all said. I mean, we do have to plan somewhat ahead of time, just because we got to get everything that we want for the family, get every get the presence, wrapped all that stuff. So maybe we need one more, but as of right now, I think we actually all wrapped up.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good to know. And the reason I bring that up is because we've been asking for Christmas wish submissions since before Thanksgiving, so I hope we've given you enough time. And if you sent one in, thank you very much. If we weren't able to get to you, then at least thank you very much for having a big heart. And I think one of the great things about Christmas wish is it really makes you realize how blessed you really are. And I think sometimes we forget because we're like, uh, Jenny could have bitch because her tires are bald. Yeah, but she didn't really, no, no, But then you hear a Christmas wish like this morning where the mom is very six, she's got three kids like fifteen and under, and a couple of years ago, she's run around doing all of her stuff, and then all of a sudden, this horrible diagnosis and she's still showing up. She's still doing the hockey mom stuff. She's still the locker room mom, the organizing mom, the bring treats mom, all that stuff. So I think one of the things about Christmas wish is even if you don't nominate somebody, or if you don't not date, you still get something out of it by listening to other people wish. Yeah, and we'll do another one coming up every day right up until the day before Christmas Eve. Christmas is two weeks from today.
Speaker 4: Hot topics and breaking news every hour on Davester on Katie W.
Speaker 1: B Well, I like this story. The kids who sang Christmas.
Speaker 2: Time is here.
Speaker 1: On the Charlie Brown Christmas Special never got paid. They were from Saint Paul's Episcopal Episcopal Church in San Rafael, California, and they.
Speaker 2: Were later given ice cream after.
Speaker 1: Is that what it was?
Speaker 2: They were taking to an ice cream shop to thank them for their service?
Speaker 1: Not bad all these kids? Yes, what's going on on screen during this part? What is it?
Speaker 2: A bunch of kids singing in a choir?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: On screen during the Charlie Brown Christmas Special? What is happening?
Speaker 2: They're decorating the incorrect.
Speaker 1: Movement incorrect moondo.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen them for her.
Speaker 1: The credits are rolling, They're all standing around the tree, they go, Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown, and then they launch into that and their big mouths are getting really, really big. My favorite part of the whole special.
Speaker 2: All Right, we covered that they're kind of like yell singing. Honestly it is.
Speaker 3: Charlie Pooth is pretty upset with Elon Musk because Charlie Pooth lives in California, and he recently tweeted that these Sonic Booms have gotten progressively louder since they started launching the rockets in Santa Barbara.
Speaker 2: This one at three a m.
Speaker 3: Today felt like one hundred and fifty decibels, violently shook our whole house and really frightened my pregnant wife.
Speaker 2: I hope they do not get any louder.
Speaker 3: And he did at Elon Musk in that tweet, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I see it being kind of like tongue in cheek or is he really annoyed about the Sonic Booms.
Speaker 3: I think that Charlie Pooth is kind of annoying.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think he probably is not being tongue in cheek. I think he is genuinely okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Billie Eilish released a trailer for her three D concert film.
Speaker 2: No one's shot a concert film on this scale before. We're using tech that's never been used before.
Speaker 1: What are you thinking right now? What do you feel?
Speaker 2: That note from Phineas made me cry.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be my first show ever without tourists, so brutal.
Speaker 1: I like to have a puppy room to like.
Speaker 2: Go chill in.
Speaker 4: I'm doing this on my next movie for sure.
Speaker 2: Right, So I misspoke earlier.
Speaker 4: I said that the movie comes out December eighteenth, but actually the second trailer comes out December eighteen.
Speaker 1: Now they do like a promotion for the trait.
Speaker 2: For the trailer, which is bonkers.
Speaker 4: But the movie itself comes out in theaters March twentieth, and it was co directed by James Cameron.
Speaker 1: Good to know. Also, the Big Taylor Swift doc is out today. The first two episodes well tonight at midnight, End of an Era, and that is starting tonight, I believe, right after midnight, six episode docu series, The End of an Era, exclusively on Disney Plus starting tonight at midnight.
Speaker 3: You could also add this to your watch list because Hallmark's content to Christmas movie that's coming tonight is a grand ol Opry Christmas. The magic of the season allows a songwriter to time travel and reconnect with her late father, who also was a country musician, and also Megan Maroney and Brad Paisley make appearance.
Speaker 2: Isn't it so a grand ol opry Christmas?
Speaker 4: That's neat McDonald's is kind of suffering from some heat right now. McDonald's Netherlands released a Christmas ad on December sixth that calls the holiday season the worst.
Speaker 2: Time of the year.
Speaker 4: And not only that, but it also used a bunch of AI in the ad, so it got a ton of criticism and a lot of viewers were mad about the grim message and of course the use of AI. McDonald's Netherlands remove the ad from its YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Almost immediately after getting all of the flag.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw this out to you as you're listening to the show, what did you get fooled by with AI? What did you watch? And then you show it to your partner, your coworker like, oh my god, look at this cat. This cat's right in a unicycle plane of trombone and your coworker's like, that's AI. Now that's a bad example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it for me.
Speaker 1: You got fooled by that one, then you're an idiot. But what did you get fooled by? With AI?
Speaker 3: So you know those big inflatable things you have at car places, Yeah, there's like a grinch one people can get and there's a video going around of it like perfectly lining up its moves flailing in the wind to wop.
Speaker 2: That's AI.
Speaker 3: That's what I was told it was AI because it lines up so perfect to like the dance moves of what you are.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's not wop, it's it's a different thing. Yeah, but yes. I shared it on my story and then got messages, Oh.
Speaker 2: I know this is so cool. I wish it wasn't AI.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know.
Speaker 1: So real now. I was watching one of a Beagle driving a Dodge Ram the other day and I'm like, beagle driving a Dodge Ram. I showed it to Bailey. She's like, ah, it's Ai, you and your AI god dodge Ram.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm pretty good with like, if there's any kind of inkling, I'm watching a video and I think this is almost too perfect, I just go to the comments and then somebody's got like AI button and then you can like it.
Speaker 2: And so I feel like I've gotten pretty good at it.
Speaker 4: I was looking at a video yesterday of all of these like Disney inspired wedding dresses, and I was like, ooh, that one's pretty, ooh pretty. And I watched the whole movie or video twice through open up the comments people are like, aih cram, oh no, not through the wedding.
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you. I think one of the things that that makes me survive in this business moderately is that I admit when I'm wrong, Because you know, there's certain people you probably work with somebody who can never admit that they're wrong. It's just not in their vocabulary. So yesterday Bailey and Jenny and Vaught said, hey, let's do this video where it's like Natasha Beddingfield there and the blank space before you, and Jenny's twirking in the background playing pots and pants together, and Bailey is singing into a ladel and Bond is playing a trombone that's actually a toilet paper roll and broom yeah. And I said, guys, I really don't think we should do that because it's you know, just because it's trending doesn't mean it's right for us. And Jenny said, because you know, I actually listen to and respect women. I said, Jenny said, no, you dumb.
Speaker 2: Ass, did not say that it's a word.
Speaker 1: No, she said, I really disagree because you know, some of the crap you've put on there doesn't get a lot of views, but a lot of the trending stuff that we put And so I looked this morning and Jenny's stupid twork video was stare in at the blank page before you is up to like what ninety.
Speaker 2: Maybe four point five thousand?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow. So here's the thing, admit when you're wrong, because a lot of people can't do that. Can they bail?
Speaker 4: No, they can't, David, and you can see that video on Dave Ryan's show on Instagram or on the Dave Ryan Show Morning page on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay. Or they say that's the way we've always done it. We've always done it that way. That's the way we've always done it, back in the cheventies, that's the way we've always done it. Yeah, you got to listen to the young people around you unless they're wrong, and then you've got to let them know that you're right. It's confusing, I know,