Speaker 1: I had twenty eight today. By the way, chance for snow Patch You Chloe SnO.
Speaker 2: Grab your crew and join us for a Michael Vultra Wolves watch party.
Speaker 1: It's Wild Boar, Bar and Grill and Oakdale tonight.
Speaker 2: Come hang out with Max Pohler from six thirty to eight thirty and play a halftime tribute to win awesome prices like in Anthony Edwards Jersey Plus. Enjoy food and drink specials when you cheer on the walls. Do not mess out all the details at cafe dot com here calendar.
Speaker 3: Sorry bing Crosby and uh, David Bowie, we're talking beneath you didn't mean to distract your brother. I want to go back to it, though, because I like hearing these two talk being Crosby is the home, David, David Bowie answer knocks in the door.
Speaker 1: You the you Butler.
Speaker 4: It's been a long time since I've been the new anything.
Speaker 5: What's that to Hudson?
Speaker 1: He's changing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that a lot, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: It's David Bowie.
Speaker 6: I'm David Boye. I live down to so Percival.
Speaker 5: Lets me use his piano when he's not around.
Speaker 6: I can honestly say I haven't seen him, but come on.
Speaker 5: In, come in, and it's two generations meeting.
Speaker 6: You know we related to a person.
Speaker 1: Well, that's incredible.
Speaker 5: It's you're not the poor relation from the merry.
Speaker 4: Yeah fells fast, doesn't it. I'm big pleased to meet you. Be cool and say things right, well, right or wrong?
Speaker 1: I sing either way?
Speaker 5: Well I sing too?
Speaker 7: Oh good?
Speaker 1: What kind of thing?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: Mostly the contemporary stuff. Do you do you like modern music?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't really?
Speaker 4: Fine, tell me you ever listen to any of the older fellas and the other one, Harry Nelson.
Speaker 1: You we're back that far?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not as young as I look, none of.
Speaker 6: Us these days. All right, I'm bored.
Speaker 5: Get to the singing.
Speaker 1: You saw like you?
Speaker 5: I want to hear that.
Speaker 1: Oh, go ahead and continue peace.
Speaker 6: On that's the only line.
Speaker 5: That's the line I know you're singing, peace on Earth started a war.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. That was really good. Thanks Tommy. Yeah, he's so supportive of you. Yeah, I'm a big fan. Are you crying a little bit?
Speaker 7: You just hit those notes.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, there's something else.
Speaker 5: You knocked them out?
Speaker 7: Your inquire right going out? Yeah, like show choir, Yeah, all of it yes.
Speaker 5: His dad inquired about whether or not he was his.
Speaker 1: Why, Well you know why bad news, Jeff, He's yours.
Speaker 5: You are the father.
Speaker 1: What happened? Should we do the news?
Speaker 8: Probably?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is songbirden.
Speaker 5: This son, so I just lik him? Can good tune.
Speaker 2: This is KFE News with Chris Hockey, presented by the twenty twenty six IIHF World Junior Championshim is that? Oh it's coming up quick next month all the fun starts. I think we're only like a thirty days to the first buck drop side already World Juniors m N two six dot com. We'll also be sure to check out the World Junior store at iHeart a R. I'm sorry Mall of America on Friday to come out join us and maybe go get some World Juniors gear as well.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea, man, I love it. It's right, big happenings. It's time for the news. MSP expecting a lot forty seven thousand travelers today.
Speaker 10: That's not even counting our connecting travelers and those that are riving, but at a gauge of how busy our lobbies are going to be. Even before you reach the front door, you may encounter some busy roadways and then certainly they're trying to find parking it you're coming in from a long way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And of course, as of Tuesday afternoon, up to six inches of snow and strong wind gusts were calling. They were calling for that here in the Twin Cities, and we ended up getting in different areas that much and more close to the Twin Cities. The wind is still blowing out there. If you are planning on traveling today, put on your seatbelt, strap yourself down. It's gonna be something else. If you're going to be driving somewhere in the Weather Service National Weather Services, maybe wait till tonight you can plan.
Speaker 11: On driving for ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday, we kind of would suggest wait till Wednesday afternoon. Avoid non essential driving and non essential travel in the Wednesday morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the roads are bad, Yeah they are. I'll be careful.
Speaker 12: Just stay home and watch Stranger Things the first four episodes of the final season out today, or plan they'll be the show or that or or Shelter.
Speaker 1: I did that?
Speaker 5: Wasn't she in a Spice Girls?
Speaker 1: Sure? Melby? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or watch Smash Pancake, Come.
Speaker 1: On, see I forgot anybody order Panta. I drove you.
Speaker 7: This was an essential.
Speaker 1: Drive can get here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we are You're essentials.
Speaker 7: Going in circles and stuff happens.
Speaker 13: M h.
Speaker 5: Me on the way here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: No, I want donuts, not smash donuts or smash pancakes. Well, he said he was doing circle. I just pictured them doing donuts in the middle of highway.
Speaker 5: You know, we called them back home.
Speaker 7: When I lived in California, I lived right behind a donuts store and that was like, I was like, I've made it.
Speaker 1: This is pretty sweet.
Speaker 7: Get these donuts.
Speaker 1: Go to the ocean. Yeah, perfect, Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 7: I just eat They'd stand in the ocean, eat my donuts that every day.
Speaker 1: That's making it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what do you What do you guys like on your donuts?
Speaker 1: You guys?
Speaker 7: Are you putting stuff on them? You like stuff inside them?
Speaker 9: That's what I just.
Speaker 7: Alaze.
Speaker 1: I'm an apple fritter guy.
Speaker 12: Erry Tommy, you ever go to Cherry's to get apple fritters, because that's what sauce does some saturdays, not.
Speaker 1: All, not all of them. After I was told maybe slow down, Fatty you my inner monologue at.
Speaker 7: Byerley is where I get them. Yeah, and then do you want us to warm them up?
Speaker 1: Do you like them warmed up? Or either way? Right the way? Yeah? Oh yeah, apple fritter the best. Yeah, he gets this fruit?
Speaker 7: Is it not a donut? It's a donut. It's always with the donut. Yeah, but you got you gotta call it. I don't know, it's gotta be yeah fritter, it's not Sorry, sounds like a slur.
Speaker 5: It, does you know?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Or type of bird?
Speaker 1: It's good. It's a beautiful apple fritter. Yeah, they're great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you need to have a few more.
Speaker 1: Okay? Why I mean, I thought I was kidding.
Speaker 5: You like him? You said you liked him. Do you like happy today?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: I don't need any. Would you rather have apple fritters right now? Or pancakes? Apple?
Speaker 5: You're out of your damned mind.
Speaker 1: You're out of your damned mind. Pancakes You wouldn't eat one, Zach? Would you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't even know what that is. It's a deep fried dough with apples.
Speaker 5: And you know, you know that commercial with a lady goes n smoked for ninety commercial? Of course, Yeah, that's like him for apple fritters.
Speaker 1: Paul, your hands and apple that says I smoked for ninety years. Don't say yes, because she has a whole other I wasn't gonna say that. I didn't say that a glory stoma. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yes, and that is the title of the podcast.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it too late for him to open tonight? For you would act man?
Speaker 8: Never?
Speaker 12: I mean, the guy's going dark though he loves Norm McDonald. You can hell somebody else reference that this morning as well. He's just swinging for the fences over there.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just want you there with your foot up so people can see, and then I'll be like, whatever I get tipped tonight, some of this is going to his wound or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yeah, your wo wound. I might have a womb. I don't know. I gotta change my furnest filter.
Speaker 5: You remind me.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Careful though I want to wear those steel tobos correct, you.
Speaker 7: Need somebody them over the mind was like a little thing that flips open and I pull it.
Speaker 1: So you don't need an NFL line because a heavy Now he's somebody. Yeah, No, you go ahead.
Speaker 7: I started because talk randomly about a cat try I built was the way.
Speaker 1: Off the topic topic, but it's real quick.
Speaker 2: Somebody in the jet said that Tommy looks like common Man thirty five years ago.
Speaker 1: Stop seeing I want a compliment five years ago. This is great.
Speaker 12: Sure Common's gonna love that. Yeah, so you're building a cat tree. Yeah I think you said something.
Speaker 1: Built, Yeah, nine foot cat tree for like. I ordered it.
Speaker 7: It was one of those like late and I thinks I was like, Oh, that's funny. And then I woke up in the morning. I was like, what did I buy? Oh, this is coming to my house. It was like on a pallette. And then my buddy was staying with me and we were going to go watch I was going to meet him to watch the game, and then he was like where are you? And I was like, I started a project, and then he just came home to be building a nine foot cat cat tree for me. It's like they're an avatar.
Speaker 1: How many cats do you have too?
Speaker 7: And one only has three legs so you can't even he's on the second level to the top of the tree.
Speaker 1: Cross I'd be you know, man, you guys should get the freak shows together and have them climb that tree fall. How high is your ceiling? You must have ten foot ceilings. Yeah, there's like a gap. Damn t want an adventure for that three legged cat cat? Yeah, he was like, what is the.
Speaker 5: Thanks for building something I can't use?
Speaker 1: Just to taunt it.
Speaker 7: He gets all the way up to the second level, he can go higher. It's got like steps. But the other cat, he loves it, loves it, you know. But yeah, I do cool stuff.
Speaker 5: There's Tommy's three legged cat. Once he gets to the top.
Speaker 1: No, he's fine. Good sounds like it. Yeah, I saw you want to do sports when we get back? What I would love to? Would you really?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, we've talked very little sports.
Speaker 5: Well, we got to go to a high V with Jonathan Garnard right now, let's go.
Speaker 14: Time now for the Vikings Report, presented by hy Vey, the official grocery partner of the Minnesota Vikings linebacker Jonathan Grenad where it joins the Power Trip next thanks to Ivy.
Speaker 12: Hey Christopher, Yes, you know we opened this show with comedy, right should we do mid show comedy? I mean it's not coming from us, thank God, not you, Mark, not you, Sauce, not you, Zach, not Chris, not me. That just leaves Tommy Ryman he said, act me tonight and two shows Friday, two show Saturday. But we also mentioned smashed Pancake, which is making everybody hungry.
Speaker 1: That's his special.
Speaker 7: Third comedy special out around on YouTube.
Speaker 1: HM. Should we preview it? Sure, Tommy Ryman.
Speaker 7: But the reason I don't know a lot about stuff is because I was just raised by a gentleman that looks exactly like me with gray hair. So I know about libraries. I'm so good at libraries. He struggles with stuff too, though. He's been having trouble with his phone lately. That's where he's struggling because he had a flip phone forever and he was so good at the flip phone. He was the best, and then he dropped it and it broke, and then convinced him to get his smartphone at the store. They're like, ron is time. It wasn't time. He can't handle the flip phone because the main problem is he doesn't understand that you have to click the side button to shut it off. Shut your phone. You got to click the side button because he's just a flip phone. He's just a business done, so you don't know how to shut off. He pocketiles more people than the history of anybody pocketilan anyone. Because he finishes his call, He's like, all right, bye, puts his phone in his pocket and just calls everyone on his contact with Like there was a day that my dad he pocketiled me fourteen times, and one day fourteen times, like shore just kept bringing so on my voicemail. Almost threw my phone away because I was like, this is worthless. This doesn't do any of its things anymore. It just like it just like it has no other features. It only gets calls from ron. But he finally figured out. He called me back. He goes, oh, I'm so sorry I pocket aled you that many times. He's like, I was on a hike. I was out hiking and I didn't I didn't realize I was pocketilling you. And I was like, yeah, dude, I know you're on a hike. I heard the whole hike. It sounded beautiful. You should send me some pictures so I can like see what I was listening to for the last forty minutes. I'm pretty sure he walked by a waterfall that sounded really nice, and I'm positive you fell for a while.
Speaker 1: Where are you are you?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: Damn? There is fourteen times.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, it was NonStop for forty minutes. He filled up my voicemail and then he finally called and then he was like, he's been doing it for years.
Speaker 1: I had to call.
Speaker 7: I used to I have sometimes I have to call my step mom, like you gotta find it. He can't, Like, I don't know where he is with his phone, go find ron.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: He's doing his best though, and then I feel bad teasing because I'm still on his phone plan.
Speaker 1: So friends and friend, Yeah, man, is it weird hearing yourself do stand up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: That was a tough one.
Speaker 12: And I don't like listening to old podcasts or this garbage either. Yeah, it's stuff.
Speaker 1: It's weird. God, I'm funny though. I mean, he's nailing it again.
Speaker 12: Nailing it man, All right, Well, sas gonna nail some sports and then you can comment on that because this is going to be just as dynamic sauce.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, It's time for a fan five.
Speaker 14: On the Power Trip, presented by All Around your Timber Tech deck Building.
Speaker 8: The Minnesota Vikings battle the Seahawks on Sunday at three oh five pregame at one The Seahawks are ten and a half point favorites. Diana Rassini is reporting that JJ McCarthy will not play and Max Brosmer will. We will get our first injury report today.
Speaker 12: Whether it works or not, it definitely has peaked my interest more than if McCarthy was going to play on Sunday. So from an entertainment and curiosity factor, it's, you know, significantly more for me on Sunday. Yep, it might be just as bad, but let's hope. Now, let's hope Max can sling it. Yeah, this's a tough defense to start your first game.
Speaker 1: Again. What a cool story, though, What a cool story if he just kills it? Yeah? Right, never know, you never know.
Speaker 8: Week thirteen has a Turkey Day triple header. Lions hosts the Packers at noon. The Lions are two and a half point favorites, The Cowboys host the Chiefs at three point thirty. Kansas City is a three and a half point favorite, and the Bengals will travel too Baltimore to take on the Ravens at seven twenty.
Speaker 12: Didn't you didn't you use Turkey Day triple header the day before? So did you just copy and paste or is it the exact same phone brand? New But you typed in Turkey Day triple header again, Yes, sir, because that's like the alliteration Turkey Day triple header. Yeah, I like it all right, Just workshop something else. Let's say you can't call it a Turkey Day triple header. What else could it be?
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving throwing of the foot?
Speaker 6: Oh that's stupid, only a sport that had something came in threes.
Speaker 7: No, what's happening exactly?
Speaker 5: Call Ron?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Siri, call Ron on a hike and ask him what we should call my serious Turkey Turkey Day. Do you have a run in your contacts? Yeah, Ron Johnson, No, Ron Burgundy, No, Ron Ryman.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 1: The gentleman I have on my phone is no longer with us.
Speaker 5: Oh really, but it doesn't answer.
Speaker 12: Ronald McDonald, Ron rosenbab Oh what if he answers?
Speaker 1: That would trip us all out? Yeah, that would be try it wants.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ron damas, all your hands out?
Speaker 1: Rons would hawk? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is it ron Zamas? Is it Ronza?
Speaker 1: Ronda McDonalds cor you don't even care?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Right, so crab, I'm just being honest. I don't care what her name is. Oh what if somebody says the car that's fine. I'm not looking to be famous.
Speaker 8: The Timberwolves tonight battled the seventeen and one Thunder at six thirty.
Speaker 12: Ok C is a eight and a half point favorite. Who wants action? I know Tommy's got the edge. He's a gambler. Now you don't gamble anymore. No, I'm done gambling. It ruins families.
Speaker 1: Yep. I'm not going to sports bet, not.
Speaker 12: Until it's legal. I don't want to do it legally. Yeah, what about that Bokus going fine this year? The rest of it's a disaster. Yeah, just a disaster. Just giving sauce, money and chicken.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Put that Lego set on the line between me.
Speaker 7: I want your Home Alone.
Speaker 1: Then you'll you'll finally get triple like. No all bet legos.
Speaker 7: No, I can't take that from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope this show.
Speaker 12: Lasts long enough that the Home Alone set is worth more than two hundred ninety nine dollars when I eventually sell it. Because right now we're running cold. We are running cold, not the show. I mean the price of the Home Alone set ice cold. Anyone in your house want to like put it down?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: The eleven year old multiple times in the last two years. How come we don't just put that together? Quiet down back to don't worry about it. Yeah, that's that's not a toy. A financial investment.
Speaker 1: Get over it. Trying to teach you kids some things, yep, like investing.
Speaker 12: Which is the most portant important part of a childhood is learning about investment.
Speaker 8: Uh excuse me, perish. The red hot Minnesota Wild battle the Chicago black Hawks tonight at seven thirty. The Wild have won five straight and seven seven of eight, and they have a bunch of shutouts in between.
Speaker 3: It's time for the Hockey Minute with Mark Parrish, brought to you by friends at St.
Speaker 5: Cloud State University.
Speaker 1: Boy, you nailed it.
Speaker 13: With the shutout sauce, especially coming up here with Chicago. They got three and four nights coming up for the weekend, so we will definitely see some more Volstead. I don't know how co Tinnes will mix it up with him and Gus, but obviously we'll see both goal tenders. And one of my favorite things about this hot streak is it's not being led necessarily by Caroll Capriza, but that other superstar we have, Matt Boldy, has absolutely stepped up, has been an absolute stud as we know as his progression is truly just jumped right into superstar. It's incredible watching him how quickly he developed and found that confidence. And again we're getting to see watches the Ze Buoyam come along too, so some good things are coming along with our young guys. And obviously overall the team is playing fantastic.
Speaker 6: I have no notes. I truly have no notes.
Speaker 1: Remember Matt Bolding, Yeah, yeah, waiting for that one.
Speaker 13: Whatever is initials again? No, Minnesota, I'm telling you the way they're playing right now. This is the team that we should get used to this. We have a spectacular hockey team, one of the best teams in the NHL.
Speaker 6: Get used to cheering.
Speaker 2: Urso said, they're leaning towards gustuson nothing finalized, but what about the.
Speaker 13: And it makes sense like three and four to give him maybe two of the three as a veteran, you know, or either way whoever, Like I said, we're going to see both goaltenders in three and four, so it.
Speaker 1: Is seven thirty nine of them more.
Speaker 12: I just want everybody to note that I'm reporting that it is possible that you see Gus tonight. It's also possible possible that they go with. Yes, pervoalstaid you heard it here first. Either way, one of them is going to start tonight. Make sure I get all the credit on Twitter. Thank you very much, all your hands on buddy.
Speaker 6: You nailed it.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I forgot to mention the exact day all you did. You didn't date it at time of recording it. You didn't say that either. Hey, and I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's what's up?
Speaker 3: Do you have any or how many topics do you have that you think is a great angle but you just haven't quite gotten it right yet?
Speaker 5: Sammy used it yet? Do you have a bunch of those?
Speaker 7: Ah, yeah, like different things that I've talked about that aren't Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just something like that comes to mind, like you've written down You're like, this is a great angle, but you just can't figure it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's got to be frustrating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you have an answer? You're gonna fix something for me?
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 3: I just think it's interesting because like I have angles for all kinds of crap. Yeah, that I that I just can't quite work out. I just figure as a comedian, you must have a bunch of those.
Speaker 7: Yeah, notebooks, Yeah, just written stuff. I got a new bit by a guy I found out he fell out of like a twelve story window and just broke his leg and I was like, whoa, that's nuts. And then I was like, someday he's just gonna sneeze and that's just buys just gonna explode like it ship right, Like that's you gotta be careful. Yeah, that's why I want to check on your toe like you No, it's just come on more feet stuff.
Speaker 12: So to stack to stack hawks question, Uh, do you after a couple of years, if it's just like I got nothing with this, then you just throw that page away?
Speaker 1: Or do you just keep notebooks forever? Like do you have a bin somewhere of Yeah? No, I go back back to bits form.
Speaker 7: Even when I first started, I used to number every single bit and sometimes I'll just dig through there and be like, oh maybe I maybe I like learned more about something or like had an experience that I can talk about this.
Speaker 12: This thing is this joke, had something, but I gave up on it, but now I can give it another shock.
Speaker 7: I had to learn the names of the planets. Now I'm ready, Like I had to go do more research.
Speaker 12: I'm so glad you brought that up. Sauce, name all of the planets. Oh Jesus, we did this like this four five months ago and it was the best.
Speaker 1: Earth. Are we going to go in order or just in general? Does it sound.
Speaker 9: Sauce?
Speaker 1: Alright, let's just go in general. Earth is one, yes, Mars sure Venus?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 5: The status of that?
Speaker 1: Sure Mars Venus? Ah, Mercury, Yes, that h Saturn. Yeah, I've seen one. Am shocked at the one. You miss the Sun? No, no, it's a fun one. Uh you'ranus you're still missing one? Mm hmm. Can I give you a hint? Yeah? I think the size of your head. God, that's a lot of things the whole universe.
Speaker 15: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Didn't you already say your in us.
Speaker 6: Another word for Neptune.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I said you didn't say Jupiter. That's what I was Jupiter? Alright, just for fun, same in order? Try going in order? No idea, Mercury, sure er strike one two and three? All right? That was fun, No idea. Earth is third third rock in the Sun. That's a great TV show. That's a good shot. You are lift Yeah, go watch fans that we watched the French Stewart.
Speaker 5: French doors.
Speaker 1: French Stewart. I'm sure they had French doors, inn't it too.
Speaker 12: I don't what kind of doors they have at Act me but Actmee is one of the best spots in the Twin Cities just in general comedy.
Speaker 1: Otherwise I just love acting.
Speaker 6: But Nicky, I haven't been there this week.
Speaker 1: Go see Tommy.
Speaker 3: I would like to somebody a party of ten at a charity event that it has to be used this year.
Speaker 5: I'm running out of time. Oh there you go, Tommy good. I wish I had ten friends.
Speaker 1: I know'll bring your cat. Yeah, bring Tommy's two cats. She's a therapy.
Speaker 5: Tommy will get distracted because he won't know what she's looking at. Right, she's so cross.
Speaker 12: So Act Me to night at eight two shows Friday, two shows Saturday, and you're a special.
Speaker 1: Smashed Pancake out now on YouTube. Yeah, just killing it.
Speaker 5: Watch the numbers go crazy the books.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Then, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch some smash pancake today.
Speaker 5: Can me smash some pancakes?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just go home and eat a bagel.
Speaker 12: If nobody brings me pancakes, but whatever, and cry definitely Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You crying Wednesdays every Wednesday week.
Speaker 12: I gotta let it out, man. Yeah, like there's no doubt your your dad's currently crying. When you listened to listening to you listen the planets, when you said Earth second, a tear definitely rolled down his cheek. Oh yeah, tough day for him. Yeah, sweeping Wednesday for lawyer Lambert the abused. Okay, Tommy Ryman, you're the best, dude, best of luck. This is this is his wee could act me ten straight years. Thanksgiving Week, Tommy Ryman, He's the best.
Speaker 1: Thank He's one of us. Vikings News is next Power Trip Morning, Joe on the Dam.
Speaker 3: Good morning, seven fifty am, the day before Thanksgiving twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Here we are told you guys it was going to go fast. Nobody believe me. I did, thank you.
Speaker 1: And you're right.
Speaker 14: Hey.
Speaker 12: Can we jump into Vikings News because ESPN's having some fun.
Speaker 5: They're going crazy right now.
Speaker 14: Is through Vikings News on the Power Trip, presented by.
Speaker 1: Right all Right.
Speaker 12: So Saus talked about it earlier, but Diana Rossini is reporting that JJ McCarthy will not play on Sunday because of the concussion protocol. Max Brosmer expected to start Sunday for the Vikings at three zero five right here in the fan your home for Vikings Football, when they take on Sam Darnold and the Seattle Seahawks. The last like ten minutes on ESPN, they've been debating basically like, is McCarthy's.
Speaker 1: Run already over? Should they move on next year?
Speaker 12: But now they're debating will JJ McCarthy's alter ego be his downfall? I would say his accuracy is going to be his downfall. I don't know about the ego, but, like I've been joking about for the last couple of weeks, if you are Tom Brady and you have an alter ego, everybody goes man, whatever works. If you're Russell Wilson and you say I'm mister irrelevant, people are going, buddy, buddy, what are you doing? Yeah, And obviously McCarthy was just answering the question when somebody asked me about that mean mugging Koz after.
Speaker 1: The winning he said, that's my alter ego. That's nine. If he goes on to have a Hall of Fame career, it's part of the story. If he's an absolute bust.
Speaker 12: Then it ends up being part of the punchline and nine will be a Twin City sports joke for the next four to five decades.
Speaker 1: What is too bad?
Speaker 5: Because Zacho and I were just talking about it.
Speaker 3: He probably said it in passing right, No, I mean it probably just came to mind out of nowhere and he said it, and now it'll be the thing that ruins him.
Speaker 5: As a joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Like he's just like like he doesn't like who cares, right, I don't care where you get your confidence from.
Speaker 6: You've got to step it up a boat load to play pro sports.
Speaker 2: Even he probably saw the video of him, like, you know, in that intense face and was like, oh, that's.
Speaker 1: That's you know, hey, yeah on your phone, you know.
Speaker 12: Like Hawks always said, like if one of his kids commits murder and calls him and says, Dad, I just killed somebody, Chris would say, how do I get.
Speaker 1: You to Canada? He's not turning his kid in, He's just I'll get you out of the country.
Speaker 12: Which car would Let's say JJ McCarthy slides into your DMS, calm down, okay, and says, uh, whether it's JJ or nine one of them committed murder. Yeah, And for whatever reason, he listens to the show and he's like, I bet Zach will drive me to Canada? Would you drive a murderous JJ McCarthy to the Canadian border.
Speaker 1: To make sure he gets across? How many people? How many people did he kill? Yeah? Does that matter?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 1: Like, is it what if it's like Richard Ramirez number? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean if it's I have, how about let's say he kills I don't know, nine, oh my gosh, or what's what if he's killed eight and you know that.
Speaker 1: But you have to drive him to the border. Oh well, then I'd be worried about my own personal.
Speaker 12: That's the But are you willing to gamble? But what if he promises that it's JJ in the car and not nine?
Speaker 5: And may I throw something else?
Speaker 3: That this is terrible and he would never do this and this is going way too far and I apologize, but you know what he does.
Speaker 5: With the bodies?
Speaker 12: Well, then Zach would Well you can guess, so you're going to be dead. You're not going to be around for but you're going to die knowing that. That's what's an ex.
Speaker 1: Can I watch him?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: How would you do were dead?
Speaker 5: Are you gonna hover above your body? He left? How the left leg is just tapping vigorously.
Speaker 1: I like, since you turned this.
Speaker 12: Question, I like, in the last couple of weeks, we've done Viking's News one time now we've asked Zach, would you drive JJ McCarthy to the border after he killed somebody in a week or so ago.
Speaker 1: We're like, where would you take him on a date? And he's an olive guard?
Speaker 12: I say that never possible, so you would or would not drive him to safety to try to get him out of the country. I mean, you're an accessory to murder now. But like he's in the passengers seat, he he might give you a hug goodbye, say thanks for the riding.
Speaker 1: We're playing or we're playing whatever he wants to listen to.
Speaker 12: Because maybe he's playing about Shiningdown. Maybe like who knows what if he says Dealer's choice him, you're driving, yeah, and I get to talk to him, and sure, I mean, when you're not listening to shine doown, he'll he'll.
Speaker 8: Smile And uh, what if ten minutes before the border you look over at him and you go ass grass or gas?
Speaker 1: Nobody rides for free. Oh what did he How grizzly were the murders.
Speaker 12: Very very ramires like he made Helter Skelter look like a routine murder, like more hard to watch than his throws made. Yeah, yeah throw. Gean was grossed out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Gane wished he did it.
Speaker 1: Don't answer for you, because you've been on the fence for five minutes. The answer is yes, you're driving. Yes, you're obvious you're driving. This is not like it whatever slide into the old DMS J jams, right, I know you're you're.
Speaker 6: Trying that hard to say, find a reason to not to. Yeah, you're going.
Speaker 12: You know it's nuts, Like all right, it's this is rock bottom. JJ knows that the Vikings know that the fan base knows it. It's this is statistically like almost historically bad through six games. Right, all the numbers we've seen is that you can't get much worse than JJ McCarthy. Just like if it's the opposite, if he had come out of the gates red hot, that doesn't guarantee that he's on a Hall of Fame trajectory.
Speaker 1: All this does now is greatly lower the odds that he gets it figured out. But it's not zero, right.
Speaker 12: The difference between a ball landing in a Roulette spot versus this is these are humans. Humans can get better, things can change. Maybe a coach gets to them, Maybe mentally he gets it turned around. Maybe five years from now we're saying, greatest turnaround we could have possibly imagined. He looked like a gigantic bust. Look at him now and maybe it's not here, right, But every week that goes by, the chances that that happens is less and less and less. Right, three weeks ago, when we were all saying, all right, the kids only had two or three starts, that's he doesn't look good, but let's give him time.
Speaker 1: Now we're six in and it's getting worse. Yeah. Again, it's not like he's throwing three.
Speaker 12: Touchdowns two interceptions in three hundred and fifty yards and we're like, man, the kids moving the ball up and down the field. He just keeps making gigantic mistakes. He had eighty seven yards and hard it is to be under one hundred yards in an NFL football game if you can throw it.
Speaker 1: When they didn't go three and out in the second half, he threw an interception. Yeap, I mean Jesus. Yeah, you said it. You said it, man.
Speaker 3: So if JJ's not gonna play, it's gonna be Max Brosmer. And here is your head coach on Max Brosmer's skill.
Speaker 9: What Max has shown is a twitchy, quick release with you know, the ability to be pretty accurate not only underneath but in the intermediate part of the field. And I think there's gonna be some opportunities for who's ever playing quarterback in this game to just hunt completions all day long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's what we're after, getting the ball.
Speaker 9: Two hour playmakers the best parts of our team in many ways, our guys named Justin Jefferson and Jordan Addison and TJ. Hockinson, and they have to have an impact on the football game to go along offensively with our ability to run the ball, our ability to control the football, the clock and hopefully the time of possession and field position.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 3: That's from Paul Allen's show yesterday with the head coach x's and o's. Seattle's got a really good defense for a young man to be facing.
Speaker 1: Really good pass rush athleticism.
Speaker 9: You're going to notice it the speed at which their defense plays with Mike McDonald's got them flying around. So we really need to be disciplined when we are throwing the ball, whether no matter what level of or phase of our offense. That is, we have to be air tight with getting the ball out of our hands, throwing completions, and really getting Justin and Jordan Speedy and obviously TJ Aaron Jones and the rest of the group involved in the game by getting the football in their hands.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see if he just comes in plays like like he's having fun, you'd hope, Yeah, I mean, let's just see what's to lose last, have fun.
Speaker 1: Confidence, decisiveness, Right, that's the play.
Speaker 12: Let's just uh you know, no one's expecting bros And me to be perfect if he throws a pick or to it. Just like I said with JJ, I don't even care if he throws a pick or too. If the rest of it looks competent. Here's the just the competent. They run a base three four. Here are the three starting uh down lineman for them, Leonard Williams, Byron Murphy Junior, who was in the draft the same one I think it was two years ago, and then Mike Morris from Michigan, The twelve Man versus the twelfth Man. It's gonna be a lot of Sunday.
Speaker 5: Look at that, well, Sue, you did okay?
Speaker 1: Is that gonna be in the teas?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 6: But it should have been?
Speaker 1: Should have been? Will you be thinking about it?
Speaker 2: Edit an yeahs about complations.
Speaker 12: He's going to spend the rest of the day just to Google mapping how to get the candidate quickly?
Speaker 1: So JJ is efficient? Same deal with with pears mur Yeah, they both. Parsman is not going.
Speaker 6: To kill anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, you would a fly.
Speaker 12: Now yet eight o'clock hour of the Power Trip Morning Show. In a second, we'll do fan five, We'll do headlines. Uh, Tom Pella Sero at eight twenty ish or so. Right, this is the Power Trip Molening Show on the Pan