Speaker 1: All right, we're off and we're running on this Tuesday after Christmas, the Tuesday before New Year's Day. We're kind of like in the middle right now. You know, I imagine a lot of the Christmas decorations are coming down, but imagine a lot of people are looking forward to New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, the start of twenty twenty six. We have been promised by a number of different experts in a number of different fields, the twenty twenty six is going to be a robust year for the United States, not just for the economy in general, but for you and for me. And yet we see you all over the place polling that pops up that say the average people walking around on the street, like me, the average American, who, by the way, is in for the great American today, a lot of people walking around the street saying, you know what, I just don't feel like I'm better off now than I was a year ago. I just feel like my finances aren't all that good. And perception often is reality in life, is it not? And the perception really here is not necessarily reflective of where we are as an economy. But you get into twenty twenty six and tax cuts take effect, you get into twenty twenty six, and the one big beautiful Now law takes effect, and things like tax on pips will go away, And so the food service industry, as an example, should blossom, particularly those who want to work in the food service industry that may not find that a very appealing job to have right now. But as you get closer to the one year anniversary of Donald Trumps taking office, which will occur of course, next month on the twentieth, you find that he is closer than ever in making good on many of his top campaign promises, but in terms of uniting the nation, not so much. But uniting the nation has always been a difficult hurdle for any president because now, particularly since the election of twenty eight between now President Barack OBAA Obama and then Senator John McCain, it was so contentious, it was almost an election that was based on pulling the nation apart, and we have been that way ever since. Social media has not helped. The yelling voices on cable TV have not helped. So I'm not sure bringing a country together is a pledge any politician can make and then deliver on. Let's bring into the conversation someone who studies presidents for a living and has for a very long time. He's one of the great voices in American politics from a historical perspective. It's written one of the great books on presidential and presidential politics. And I thought, here, as we approached the end of twenty twenty five, it might be a good day to get on our good friend, doctor Frank Sorentino. Doctor, how are you on this glorious day?
Speaker 2: Doing great?
Speaker 3: Happy new year, Ken, happy with you.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, Happy new year, right back at you.
Speaker 1: And when Donald Trump said a message of unity, is is what he wanted to deliver, I don't think it was a realistic promise, do you? And in the environment in which we live in this day and age, no.
Speaker 5: I think sometimes he raises expectations beyond what is capable, what he is capable of, and what any president would be capable of. In this circumstance, you mentioned social media, You mentioned even mainstream media, which clearly was opposed to the tariffs, almost described the recession or depression, trade wars, the catastrophe beyond anything. And while certainly it did not happen, people have been primed to think a certain way, and I think that has harmed him because I think he raises expectations beyond what he or anyone could deliver.
Speaker 1: I no, I agree one hundred I agree one hundred percent. The mainstream media is a joke. ABC News, NBC News. It's a joke. They don't want him to succeed. And so if you accept that as their premise, then you can go ahead and watch them and understand what they are.
Speaker 4: They simply don't.
Speaker 1: Everything from their coverage of him through the last campaign, their coverage of him when he was out of office for four years, and their coverage of him since he's been in office, would lead you to believe that the organizations that I just mentioned that are populated greatly by liberals, we know what their voting record is. I mean, it's out there if anybody wants to see it. The fact of the matter is they didn't want him to succeed. There are a number of cable channels that don't want him to succeed. There are a number of newspapers that don't want him to succeed, so that when he does have successes, it's buried in an avalanche of other things that would detract from the guy. And it's embarrassing to me. Doctor, I don't expect you to know this. I spent forty five years in broadcast television journalism, and it's embarrassing to see what it's become right now, that it's become so polarized and sometimes so far from the truth that I just wonder, is there anybody that is listening to them above them? And if they are, are they being encouraged by the people that run these companies, you know, the people that run the NBC News Is, the ABC News is of the world, like Disney, does anybody does anybody actually know what they're saying, care about what they're saying or is it all bottom line driven and that's the kind of thing that drives money to the bottom line.
Speaker 3: Well, I think there's confirmation bias.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of people who we talk about Trump the arrangement syndrome, but that people who desire to hate him and feed off of information that is negative that reinforces their own beliefs and how wise they are. And that's also on the right as well, But I think it's particularly menacing on the left. And I think it's also menacing from a global elite point of view, where much of his agenda is a threat to many people who see the dismantling of American industry and the globalization of money, capital production, and other places that are cheaper. This is a terrible thing for them, and they have promoted that, and in many instances they are the principal backers of those media entities which promote that agenda and promote the narrative that everything is going to pieces.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, they're all putting out their report cards, quote unquote report cards on Donald Trump. And I saw this on Politico, which is basically a place where the left goes for their talking points. You have to understand that when you read anything on Politico. But nevertheless, this is a quote from the very top of their article. Most voters give Trump a failing grade for his first year as president then, and he thinks he deserves an AARB. That's according to a new Political Morning Console poll that was conducted in early December. Trump's best marks come on the economy, jobs, and fighting terrorism, but he gets poor marks for his handling of health care, the national debt, and foreign relations. Now, doctor, do you think most people go home at night and worry about the national debt and foreign relations. They may worry about healthcare, and shame on the GOP as a party for not having an alternative until about a month ago to what Obamacare is. I mean, shame on that party for never really having a plan until a month ago. But do you think anybody's going home and wringing their hands over the national debt and foreign relations where allegedly he gets poor Marx. No, they're going home and talking about the economy, whether their job is safe, if they're making enough money, and whether or not there's going to be a missile hurled in here from someplace like China or Iran. I think that's what people are most concerned about, don't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, foreign policy is very important, but it's not the locus of concerns for most Americans. They are basically disengaged with most foreign policy and may have actually hurt Trump his successes because it looked like he was focusing more on foreign policy in his first year, aside from the Big Beautiful Bill and immigration corrections I think from the Biden administration. But these are the narratives that help those individuals who were posed to his policies can focus on and have this confirmation by it up a lot of people that the economy is in desperate situation.
Speaker 3: It is not.
Speaker 5: In fact, it's actually pretty good, except for maybe unemployment, but that may be more of a functioning of AI and the functioning of the really establishment of supply lines and the delay that it would take because things don't turn around overnight.
Speaker 6: So I think the big beautiful law, as.
Speaker 5: You indicated earlier, the foreign investment that may be exaggerated but still real even if half of it is materialized, These are going to have profound effects on the American economy and the well being of Americans, and I think they will see those things as they materialize in their own lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, let's talk about just foreign policy for a second. You know, he's blowing up drug boats coming out of Venezuela. He's got Venezuela at this point blockaded. Venezuela, as we know, historically, has taken the oil companies that were down there pumping oil out of the ground. They put the infrastructure down there. They've either left or their infrastructure has been seized and they've been run out. I think Trump wants oil down there. He's got that on his plate. He has what's going on in Russia and Ukraine. I'm not sure that that thing is solvable in the next three and a half or three years that he has in office, but he did for all intents and purposes, and what was going on between Iran and Hamas and Israel now is festering up again. And he's got his eye on the ball. And he's also got China at Bay to a degree. He doesn't have a real he doesn't have a tariff deal done with them yet, but he's got them at Bay point.
Speaker 4: Being he's he's.
Speaker 1: Strong when it comes to international and politics and foreign affairs. The last man that was in office was a weak man. He was weak physically, he was weak mentally, and he came off that way and the United States got played for a sucker in Afghanistan. And because of that, what happened with regards to Ukraine and Russia, the invasion of Ukraine would never have happened if Donald Trump was in office, or if Joe Biden just played Afghanistan differently. But he just opened the door to the kind of president he would be, which was a guy who was weak internationally. And so I think Trump should get some sort of high marks for what he's doing internationally. And when I see again, I hate to go back to this political poll because it's again it is skewed heavily to the left, as is their publication. He gets bad marks for foreign relations. My god, compare that to what we had between January twenty twenty one and January twenty twenty five, and you tell me what's bad and what's not. I don't think he's getting a fair shake there.
Speaker 4: To you.
Speaker 1: Did we lose doctor Soarrentino there? Russ Jackson, did he pop away? I'm want to dial him back up. So I wanted to hear what he had to say there. So let's see if we can't reconnect with doctor Sorrentino who was on the cell, and maybe he just sell just dropped out, you know what happens sometimes. But I mean, if you look at what happened in Afghanistan and you look again what happened in the wake of that with Ukraine and Russia, I don't see how anybody could turn around and say, yeah, you know, foreign relations were much better when Joe Biden was in office. I think anybody would be crazy enough to say something like that. Well, we'll try and reconnect with Sorentino and we'll take a break here and when we came back, hopefully more with doctor Sorentino on seven hundred. Oh wait a minute now, all right, now, Russ Jackson has come alive and he says that we have doctor Sorentino back on the horn. Doctor, I think we dropped out a little bit.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 5: I don't know what happened, but I'm back.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you heard my question to you. My question is those that think that Trump is doing bad from a foreign relations statepoint, please compare that to what was in charge from January twenty twenty one to January twenty twenty five. It was a weak man both physically and from an international governance, and we saw what we saw. I don't know how anybody could say that Trump gets bad marks on foreign relations. He's ended wars and trying his best to stop what's going on in Russia Ukraine.
Speaker 4: How do again?
Speaker 1: I guess maybe this is just a poll that is is skewed hard left because it's a hard left publication. But I can't comparing to Biden and you're going to say he gets bad marks on foreign relations.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these are push polls, you know, it's all in what is their sample. They make certain assumptions, and usually they have a skewed plus ten percent democrat or liberal, or they tried to put certain demographics in and extrapolate from there.
Speaker 3: Most of the polls that were used during.
Speaker 5: The election were off, and there were a few polls that were far more accurate. So I think these are propaganda and very much part of the agenda of those who disagree with him. Now, it doesn't mean that there's not some dissatisfaction, and that dissatisfaction I think exists mostly in terms that he said once again he was going to bring prices down, and what most economists I think believe is you could slow the rate of inflation, but bringing prices down is very, very difficult, with the exception of the energy which he has been successful there, and energy has a ripple effect throughout the economy and throughout all prices. But I think, you know, the showman in Trump sometimes is his worst enemy.
Speaker 1: No, I agree one hundred percent. He can't help himself. Somebody needs to take his social media account away, and of course that's what led Joe Biden to be elected because people traded things that actually work for a guy that didn't tweet out bad things, and we all saw how that went. Doctor Elli, have a few minutes left here. This is not unusual for a president to be like this in terms of public opinion on some of these quote unquote push pulls. I remember Ronald Reagan after his first two years, was severely underwater, and then all of a sudden, his economic plan, the trickle down economic Plan, started to pay off, and all of a sudden, Ronald Reagan became one of the most revered people, particularly among Republicans, in all of political history.
Speaker 4: So this is not unusual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, this is not unusual for any president to be where he is. But I think he's just he's in better shape. He's just not getting the credit for it because of the way he's treated by the media and because, as you just mentioned, the way he treats every everyone else with social media.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think some of these things are self inflicted, but overall, I believe people are rational. They vote their own self interest and what they perceive is.
Speaker 6: Going to improve their lives.
Speaker 5: And I think the big Beautiful Law, which is going to allow the deduction, one hundred percent deduction on equipment and factories is going to lead to a renaissance of industrial development in the United States. That lower middle class working class that has been severely harmed, I think will show improvements in employment, and not only improvements in employment, but improvements in their standard of living because many of them had to move into service jobs, many of them were depressed, and many of them moved into areas that destroy their lives. And I think Trump has achieved that in terms of not only the reindustrialization of America, the investment and then the big Beautiful Law, which I think is going to have a significant impact. And the reality usually overwhelms propaganda, not one hundred percent, but I think it will have a significant impact.
Speaker 1: Well, Doctor Frank Sorrentino, the author of Presidential Power and the American Political System. It is out there right now. I bought the book. I read the book. It is a great book, and you can also find him and a pathway to that book. Doctor Dr Frankmsorantino dot com. Dr Frank M. Sorrentino dot com. All right, Doc, you have a happy New Year, and I know we'll visit in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Happy New Year, Thank you sir.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 1: But a lot of these, a lot of these polling places, and particularly a lot of the big news organizations, they don't want the guy to succeed. They don't and anything he does well gets immediately overshadowed by something else that they dig up or run to some other politician on the other side of the equation to see if there's anything over there that could just bury this thing. I mean, it's so disingenuous, it really is. It's also twelve twenty six. It's the average American and for the great American. On this Tuesday, seven hundred WLW blog Those skins Baby, bring in the new year. Welcome back, seven hundred WLWD Tim Brew for Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 4: Great to have you with us.
Speaker 1: Yes, just a few more hours to go and twenty twenty five will be left in the old dust and onward. At twenty twenty six. A couple of things going out of interest in the world. Oh sport. You know, some people just can't stand prosperity. Seven Diggs who is part of a New England Patriots team that is just one of the great stories in all of the NFL is now facing a felony charge of strangulation and a misdemeter charge of assault from an alleged incident earlier this month. So there was a motion hearing that took place about an hour and a half ago in Massachusetts, and a judge has decided whether to impound the court documents ahead of his arragement, which is in the middle of next month, which is the Friday before actually the AFC Championship game. Patriots are saying, yeah, we're aware of the situation, kind of waiting and see what happens. Diggs has categorically denied everything.
Speaker 4: Diggs.
Speaker 1: They're supporting the NFL's posture on all of this is to wait for these things to play out in court with some sort of final judgment before they issue any kind of suspension. But don't know the whys and the wherefores, don't know who or what was at fault. Diggs leaves the Patriots this season eighty two catches, nine hundred and seventy yards and four touchdowns. One of the best stories in all of the NFL this year. Yeah, you've been hearing, probably on our radio station, the commercials about improving your health, watching your health trying to make it healthier in twenty twenty six, which I think is a great goal for anybody.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 1: I mean, if this is not a dress rehearsal, you only get one chance at this stuff, so why not give yourself the best chance. And you know, because of genetics and other things, you're not all in the same boat with any particular malady. Some of us are more particular or more susceptible, I should say, to heart ailments. Others have a disposition because of their genetics towards cancer. I mean, it's just the way the lottery works. Something you can't have control over, though, is in the spotlight. And I hear this. I'm hearing this a lot. I don't know why in the last couple of weeks, but a stroke happens everywhere in the United States. Every forty seconds, a stroke happened. I'm repeat that, a stroke happens everywhere in the United States every forty seconds. Every forty seconds, one of us has a stroke. That's about eight hundred thousand strokes every year. And of those eight hundred thousand strokes, about six hundred and ten thousand are first ever strokes. About two hundred thousand are recurring events. This is according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and it's one of the nation's deadlyest held challenges. It accounts for about one in every twenty deaths and estimated one hundred and roughly one hundred and sixty five thousand lives are lost every year to stroke, and a lot of it has to do with lifestyle. You sit on the couch, you don't eat well, chances are it's going to catch up with you. If you smoke, there are a lot of things that are going to catch up with you. But quite frankly, that is one of the leading causes of stroke, and certainly one of the leading causes of heart failure and heart attacks and other maladies of the heart. So I was looking for somebody that could address this because I think it's one of the easiest things to avoid, genetics aside, and I found somebody. His name is doctor Jeremy Lyft. Jeremy Lyft is a bird a Board certified neurologist specializing in stroke, brain aneurysms, and a venus venus venus venus outflow condition. And you know, he's been to all the top places in America for education and practice, including Johns Hopkins, and I wanted to get him out about this because far too often you hear about it and you don't hear about a successful outcome.
Speaker 4: So how do you prevent this? Because if we are going to get involved.
Speaker 1: With better health, what better way, what better plays to start than with doctor Jeremy Lift Jeremy, how are you on this glorious day?
Speaker 3: I'm well, how are you doing?
Speaker 4: Great? Is it venice or Venus?
Speaker 3: The e n r us Venus the planet.
Speaker 4: Like the planet?
Speaker 1: Okay, because venice could be confused with venomous and we wouldn't want to do.
Speaker 3: That, right, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I found this is astounding to every forty second somebody in the United States has a stroke. That's close to eight hundred thousand people every year have a stroke. Define stroke because there are a number of different strokes. We know, maybe the most dramatic kind, but there are other kinds too.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can divide it up between a blood clot and a blood hemorrhage in the brain, but the overwhelming majority of the ones are where there's a clot in an artery which stops the brain. Are part of the brain from getting blood flow and then that part of the brain stops working and that is the stroke.
Speaker 4: What causes is a blood clot.
Speaker 2: There's two main reasons that I think for the public's.
Speaker 6: Benefit to be aware of.
Speaker 2: The way you can think about it is one that the blood vessel in the neck or the brain actually closes up or gets narrow because of plaque. And the other one is that the heart sends a clot up to the brain and just abruptly accludes it or blocks it off. So those are the two main reasons.
Speaker 1: So a clot in the heart doesn't necessarily nest in the heart. It can travel and that's where it gets into trouble with stroke right.
Speaker 2: Exactly, because the heart is exchecting blood to the brain sixty to eighty times a minute. So if there's a plot there, it can travel up to the brain and that could cause a stroke and oftentimes a large stroke.
Speaker 1: And how do you know? How do you if you've never had one. I'm sure if you've had one, you know what a stroke is. But if you've never had one, you know, how would it develop? How would you know? It would like a warning sign. You're sitting around your house and you're thinking, well, this doesn't feel right? What what does a stroke warning sign?
Speaker 2: The basic idea of a stroke is that it's a painless and sudden change in.
Speaker 6: Your neurological functions.
Speaker 2: So if all of a sudden you can't talk correctly, or you're all of a sudden imbalanced, or all of a sudden with no pain, your face is drooping, or one side of your body is not working, that is highly suggestive of a stroke, and that requires immediate medical attention.
Speaker 1: Don't you and how quickly? Because I've heard that the quicker the better. But there's there's a time frame here to prevent permanent damage. Is it like if I have one, you know, the ambulance can't get here inside of ten minutes, it's going to be you know, another ten minutes of the hospital. What are we talking about in terms of times?
Speaker 2: Well, there are two main ways to treat a stroke to try to reverse it. One is to give medication in an IV and one is to do an emergency procedure. In either case, as soon as.
Speaker 6: You can the better.
Speaker 2: You can only give the medicaid up to three or four and a half hours, so there's really no time to waste.
Speaker 3: Some people will make the mistake.
Speaker 6: Those trying to sleep it off for something.
Speaker 2: And they wake up and it's not gone. But now they've ruined their chance of getting treated. So there's actually no time to waste because from the time that the stroke starts, you're losing brain cells due to lack of blood and oxygen and millions and millions every minute.
Speaker 1: And it's painless, you said, I mean, there's no like a heart attack kind of pain.
Speaker 3: It's painless.
Speaker 6: That's absolutely great.
Speaker 3: There are a few.
Speaker 2: Less, very much less common types of strokes that have pain, but the basic concept is no pain but much dysfunction, and that is suggestive of a stroke.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what he gave you the number is it's one of the deadliest health challenges, accounting for approximately one in every twenty deaths, and that research is recent as twenty twenty two. Lifestyle has to have something to do with it. My guess is almost eight hundred thousand strokes every year in the United States. I would say we probably lead the world, are very close to leaving the world in this particular problem. But it has to be lifestyle. You know, we're not a very we're not a very movement society. We tend to be sedentary. We like TV.
Speaker 4: We like watching football or sitcoms. We don't eat well. We like to eat foods that are quick. Gets you get something down our throat and get on with life. I would have to think that lifestyle has a lot to do with people that get strokes. It can't all be hereditary.
Speaker 6: Correct, You're absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: Sedentary lifestyle, lack of cardiovascular exercise.
Speaker 6: Certainly contributes to it.
Speaker 2: Smoking obviously, we've done a good job in our society over the last sixty years of decreasing the number of people that smoke, but that's still a huge respector.
Speaker 3: And then yes, the diet, eating.
Speaker 2: Foods that are high in sugar, that cause insulin resistance, a cause metabolic dysfunction, all of these things that contribute to damage to arteries, diabetes, not controlling your diabetes.
Speaker 3: It's such a harmful things.
Speaker 2: And then blood pressure, which is so prevalent walking around with high blood pressure, even though that in itself is also usually painless and doesn't give you a problem until it gives you a big problem, which oftentimes could be stroke. Because all of these things that I mentioned damage the arteries, which lead to which lead to stroke. Because it's a lack of blood to your brain.
Speaker 1: Well, there are a lot of people, I think out there that think, oh, he had a stroke, Well he must have been seventy eighty years old. I mean, this stuff can happen in younger people too. And the reason why I raise it is, I mean we got a lot of kids, and by kids, I mean people in their teens and twenties. They'll sit in front of a television, will play games, will do whatever they do as opposed to doing the things you just suggested. So this isn't something, at least what I've been told. Correct me if I'm wrong. This isn't something just germane to the older crowd, right, No.
Speaker 2: It can happen in It's certainly less common in twenty and thirty year olds, but we see it a lot in fifteen six year olds who are not living healthy lifestyles. But even if it's not happening to when you're twenty and thirty, you're setting yourself up for problems twenty years down the line. So it's just it's so important to try to be healthy, maintain a healthy lifestyle, get exercise, get out at any age, and stop putting essentially poisons into your body, which unfortunately we do poisons.
Speaker 1: Processed foods can't be very good. I was always told shop around the perimeter of the grocery store because that's where the good stuff is, and it's the aisles they catch you in trouble.
Speaker 4: So, like the processed foods would.
Speaker 6: Have to be a problem, of course.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you think about it, if something that you're eating could have been on the shelf for the last fifty three years and nothing would have changed, that's probably not something you want to put in your body now. Obviously, that's sort of where we've gone a society, and unfortunately, but yeah, ultra process foods are a big problem. And seed oils and you know, the vegetable oils are things that you could sit there for one hundred years and then you're going to fry your food with it.
Speaker 3: None of this is very good because.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, I'm thinking somebody's listening to us right now and they're saying, Okay, well I don't want a stroke. Yeah, you're right, I probably should monitor my blood pressure. And so you know, there are a lot of places you can walk into like Kroger grocery stores out here or whatever, and they have a machine, you can at least get an idea how close your blood pressure are. It's certainly not the best machine to measure, but you can see if your blood pressure is like four hundred over one hundred and seventy five. I think you could probably, you know, see something like that. But what else besides blood pressure? How do you what can you do from a diagnostic standpoint besides monitoring your blood pressure that might be able to mitigate your chances of having a stroke.
Speaker 2: I'll give you two other things that you could do immediately. One is that your doctor can check you for pre diabetes and for kidney dysfunction as a result of diabes, and for insulin resistance that is such a big marker in terms of arterial disease. And the second one is that you can check your charactery. We have major conduits to the brain, the corodid arteries, which are running from your neck up into your brain, and you can easily get especially as you get older, you have other risk factors. You could get an ultrasound takes five minutes, a little jelly, and you can see if you've started to develop lockages in the blood vessels that are going to the brain. Because that is a huge setup and a major contributor to having a stroke.
Speaker 1: And honestly, I've had family members that have had that issue, and it's even if you have that, if there's blockage in there and significant blockage surgically, it's not a big thing to go in and clean it out. I mean, you rote a router and you're basically okay, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: There's two ways that you can treat it. One is to have a surgery which has been done for a number of years called an end art erectomy, and that's an open surgery.
Speaker 6: But the second thing is that the.
Speaker 2: Technology to become much less invasive to treat these things with a stent in the same way that you could put a stint in a herd vessel, we can now put it into the corotid artery and it's you're out. You're out the door the next day and back to back to normal. And the technology has just gotten so good over the last ten to fifteen years where we can do it in a minimally invasive way and reduce your strokers. I've seen many patients they're walking around with ninety percent.
Speaker 6: Blockage of the major artery of the brain.
Speaker 2: They don't know it, and it gets picked up and treated and they're out the door the next day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. How the technology. All you have to do with any of this stuff is be proactive. You just can't sit around and say, well, it'll never happen to me, doctor Lift, this is good stuff. Board certified neurologist. I mean, you've got it all right there, a stroke, brain, aneurysms, venus outflow conditions.
Speaker 4: You obviously went to college, so I did. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: But two years ago, well, congratulations on that, and thank you today for this info. It's it's it's it's it's really not something that should be difficult to get that number down. But stay well, doctor, I know you're a doctor. That sounds crazy. I'm telling you to stay well, but stay well and keep fighting the good fight.
Speaker 6: You as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you look at this seven and a half, seven point eight actually million you as adults. Thirty one three point one percent of the population have experienced this stroke at some point in their lives, and a lot of times this stuff has gone undetective.
Speaker 4: So what what's the what? Go see your doctor.
Speaker 1: Just make it a make sure you go see your doctor on a regular basis. And if you've got a red flag, you got to monitor it. I mean it sounds basic, but I mean if you if they're almost eight hundred thousand strokes every year, would.
Speaker 4: It not make the light bulb go off? You know? Maybe make sure I'm okay?
Speaker 1: Twelve fifty five already on this Tuesday, A lot more to get to. Time is running out on prosecuting J six fed erectionists. Yes, time is running out on J six fed surrectionists. Those are the people that might have been, shall we say, implanted inside the J six alleged rioters by the federal government.
Speaker 4: Well, the clock is ticking.
Speaker 1: It's precious days left for the Attorney General of this country to find the people that might have stoked the fire down there that we're working for the government. Does Pam Bondy have the will to do it?
Speaker 4: And then down the.
Speaker 1: Road look ahead of the Marrow Knits Ohio State Miami College football playoff game. A lot to get too, short time to get there. Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: What a nine on this Tuesday before New Year's Day?
Speaker 1: Welcome back? I am ken Brew. The average American in for the great American. Great to have you with us, for without you, what would I be? One man sitting in a room all by himself, babbling incoherently?
Speaker 4: And why leave home to do that?
Speaker 1: There are a precious few days left now before the statues of limitations expire for anyone who may have participated in what many have termed a FED surrection. In other words, people that were embodied, imbedded, I should say, would be a better term, embedded into the January sixth crowd on that infamous day back in twenty twenty one. Of course, there was a big show trial by Congress and went absolutely nowhere. There were two Republicans on the j six Commission. They both left politics after that. There were multiple investigations, and about a year ago, Department of Justice Inspector General reported there was no evidence that the FBI had undercover in employees embedded in the protest crowds or inside the Capitol on January sixth. I think it's important to point that out. And it seemed to be a DOJ inspector General that was distanced in some way from Merrick Garland, so you would hope that this was an investigation that was impartial in nature and just seeking the truth, and there's nothing that would lead one to believe that it would not be. But nevertheless, these FBI alleged operatives were not in the crowd on January the sixth. However, there were many other people that worked for the federal government that were. And because of that, there has been this belief that when the riot or insurrection or illegal gathering or the storming the cat however you want to term it, that it was not just people that were juiced up by Donald Trump to go down to the Capitol, that there were other people that might have been part of that crowd as well. And so the term that has popped up is fed surrection. Now a man by the name of Adam Hartage who has a new book out about IA.
Speaker 4: It's a good read.
Speaker 1: It's called The Alpha Blueprint, Preparing the Next Generation for an AI Future. But in a previous life, Adam Hartage was a CIA operations officer and was on site that day, on site that day on January sixth, And so as we count down to whether or not Attorney General Bondi will bring any charges against anyone who might have been there that was not just simply part of a juiced up political movement or storming the walls. Could have been other people that have been planted in there. We know the J six pipe bomber has been arrested, although that remains to be a little less than passing the smell test at least for me. Is anybody else going to be charged? So I thought i'd get Adam Hartijohn right now to talk about this, because the clock is ticking on anything that Bondi and her group may do. So let's get Heartage, who was on site that day on j six and let's bring him into the conversation. And Adam Hartage, how are you on this glorious day?
Speaker 7: No, I'm good j Skinn to talk to. He has always been all right.
Speaker 1: So we're coming up on the five year anniversary of the FED surrection as some people call it, which would be any kind of government involvement in the January sixth, what some people call riot, what some people call it insurrection, whatever, what occurred at the Capitol on January sixth, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Question here Fed surrection.
Speaker 1: You were apparently on site that day, your former CIA operations officer. But you, according to what I'm breading here, you were on site that day. We never really talked about this. You and I. What did you see besides what would appear to be some deranged people trying to climb the wall of the Capitol and get inside.
Speaker 4: What did you see physically that day?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I'll just tell you that the way that that whole event was portrayed by the media and the reality on the ground are two very different things. So I was there just for your audience to be aware. Yes, I'm a foreigner agency guy. I had left the agency a couple of years prior, and I was there as a private citizen with my wife and two friends.
Speaker 7: I was not there in any sort of official status whatsoever.
Speaker 4: And where were you? What were you?
Speaker 1: Where were you physically when they say you were on site? Where were you?
Speaker 8: In front of the capital out by the uh There's a big fountain.
Speaker 7: Where a bunch of people were gathered in front of.
Speaker 8: It, and we were on the other side of that the fountain there, so we did not go up on the stuff.
Speaker 7: She had a very clear view.
Speaker 8: I've got actually a lot of videos that I took that day, and but you know, the spirit of the day was you had a bunch of peaceful patriots that wanted to express their displeasure what they stolen election, or what they perceived to be a stolen election. And I, for one, am in that camp that there's so much election their regularity, and I believe that. I mean, it was it was very strange because so as we're walking from the from the Obelisk, you know, the Washington Monument downtown Capital, that we literally could see the Antifa buses unloading. I mean, these guys are so bad as far as you know, they're sort of covert status. They're literally getting off the buses and putting on Magga year to try and blend in with the crowd and then try and stoke a little bit of crowd frenzy. But what I heard was a lot of people in the crowd shouting those people down, being like, hey man, that's not we're all, that's not what this is about.
Speaker 7: That's not what we're here for, you know, that kind of thing. And everything that day.
Speaker 8: Was very peaceful until the police started firing tear gas uh into the crowd. So uh and then as well, I mean, I don't know if you've seen the videos, but I mean you've got there's literally videos from inside Capitol Hill where you have Capitol police officers ushering j six protesters into the doors, I mean openly, you know, So they can't.
Speaker 7: They can't on the.
Speaker 8: One hand and say oh, yeah, yeah, this is a terrible thing, and then on the other hand, well you were also And then let's remember the only person killed that day was Ashley Babbott, a veteran Air Force service member, who was shot by a Capitol police officer.
Speaker 7: She was unarmed. I mean, so let's just remember that.
Speaker 8: You know, you know, you've got the left calling that, oh that is the worse than nine to eleven all these other things.
Speaker 7: It's just the most disingenuous political nonsense. And here's where we are.
Speaker 8: The FBI could go around and find every single grandmother, that disabled veteran in a wheelchair and throw them in jail for protesting at a building that they paid for.
Speaker 7: With their own taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 8: Yet they can't even somehow find with the gazillions of cameras and the cell phone tracking coverage, because they can track everybody's cell phone selector, so they will know if you win in the Capitol or not. They can track everybody's cell phone around there. And locate all these people, but they can't find this supposed pipe bomber for five years.
Speaker 7: Will they give me a break?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, Well let's stay on the j six day just for a second.
Speaker 1: In regards to the Capitol, there is time running out on bondid BONDI and the FBI to find if there were any so called deep state activists that were in there, or even operatives from the federal government that might have been standing the crowd and trying to get them riled up. Now, the party that was in power as of January twenty twenty one had no appetite for that none. They were just going after people that were Maga or Trump because the mission of that party since twenty fifteen has been to stop Trump, Trump bad get Orange Man.
Speaker 4: That's that's been the.
Speaker 1: Mission, correct, So they viewed that as a chance to just shut him down completely. But yet there have been people that we have heard from and seen that said there were federal operatives that were inside that crowd. Today, there's been no appetite from Democrats to find.
Speaker 4: Out what they were doing.
Speaker 1: So my question to you remains, you know, she's got a limited number of days here. Do you anticipate her or Petel doing anything because the clock is running out.
Speaker 7: No, I don't anticipate that.
Speaker 8: I mean it seems that, you know, if you're a conservative and you stand up and you try and do the right thing, they crucify you, throw your order the bus, destroy your life. I mean, just take a look at Trump, you know what they tried to do to him. Take a look at plan my forem Loss, what they did to him.
Speaker 7: A good Bannon. I mean, the list goes on and on.
Speaker 8: Roger Stone. I mean, you've got all these people that are persecuted. I mean me, I they destroyed my company. I was fired by the CIA for questioning several things that I won't get into that, but in fact, the same programs that d and I Tulca Gabbard talked about in her confirmation hearing, that's what I got tied bayed with. So the bottom line is if you are a patriotic conservative American loving American, you will be targeted in this current political climate that we're in.
Speaker 7: That's that's that's it. That's I mean, that's the simplest.
Speaker 8: Do I think anybody's going to you know, any FEDS or actually going to go to jail for anything or even be investigated or in diet it No, I don't, okay, I mean in the FBI has owned a mission. There was more than two hundred and fifty you know, undercover operatives in the crowd.
Speaker 7: Because they had that, they employed it.
Speaker 8: You know, and you had like Trump calling for the National Guard, you know, Nancy Pelosi in the Capitol police decline it. I mean, there's it's just all been a bs syop narrative from the beginning. And if anybody cannot see that at this point, then they're just so hopelessly committed to an ideology of you know, leftist nonsense and probably globalists, you know that America last policies.
Speaker 7: I mean, I can't, I can't help them, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Adam Hartage, former CIA operations officer, okay, the j six pipe bomber. After five years, they finally get the guy. They arrested him about three and a half weeks ago, a man by the name of Brian Cole Jr.
Speaker 4: And uh and So.
Speaker 1: According to the prosecutors, Cole said he just snapped. He wanted to punish both political parties, that he was inspired by an ethno nationalist conflict that was going on in Northern Ireland or someplace. I mean, the guy, obviously is I think, had a case to be tried on not guilty by insaneity. But nevertheless, it took them almost five years to figure this out. They didn't want to figure this out until they got the right people in the FBI. But it seems to me, well, you got the Capitol Police, you got the Metro Police in Washington, DC, you got the Secret Service, you got people running around the Capitol national not National Guard, but just just just uniformed agents everywhere, and they can't find this bomb that was planted there, and they don't know who did it for five years. That kind of smells to me as an inside job. Does that not smell?
Speaker 7: Do you like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely it does. It smells that way.
Speaker 8: And I mean, but let's talk about what the Skis defense probably should be, is, you know, uh, not guilty by purposes of being a patsy. I mean, uh, you know, the first don't forget the first JA six pipe bomber that they had that you know was that we got her. It was it was a woman. She was a Capitol Police officer, and we found her because of her her Gate and the video.
Speaker 7: Stuff and everything else.
Speaker 8: So it goes from a woman and next thing you know, I was like, oh no, no, no, no, not not the woman. It's definitely it was a white guy. So it's like, Okay, who's the white guy. They're like, well, hold on, maybe not so fast, you can be got. But it's this other guy maybe dark skin, dark skinned white guy. So so uh and and by the way, he's autistic or maybe he's insane.
Speaker 7: We're not really sure.
Speaker 8: I'm like, none of these things at all add up to any sort of nothing passes the sniff test here.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't.
Speaker 8: And will anybody be arrested who's on the fed side, especially if they're on the left side. No, I don't think so they're never punished. There's no accountability. And I mean I begged the executive branch to actually hold people to account.
Speaker 7: Well judicial, judicial, Yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: Sell you honestly, And and I don't have any inside information on this, so please don't think that I do. But I honestly think that the administration, the current administration, Trump and those that work for him, Bondie and Cash Mattel, I really think that they wanted this to go away. After they got the pipe bomber. They got the pipe bomber. It kept Dan Bongino, the assistant on the job, that kept him happy.
Speaker 4: He walks away with a victory.
Speaker 1: But I think they, honestly, I don't think they want to resurrect January sick at all. I think they want to put that thing to bed, because if they resurrected now, all of a sudden, it becomes a campaign issue in twenty twenty six, where once again it'll be stop Trump Trump bad, stop Orange Man. And I think they they don't. They don't have the stomach to do it. In my opinion, I think you're probably right.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm not one hundred percent sure on that. I don't have any insight sources on that either. But if I just look at you know, history is the best indicator of future behavior, right, and we have not seen a government on either side who has been willing to hold anyone on the left accountable, you know, So I don't expect that to change.
Speaker 3: I wish it would.
Speaker 8: I don't know what kind of leviathon you know, it really is in control. I mean, you remember back to the Bongino in Cash video where they're like, oh, Epstein killed themselves for sure, And I was looking at that. I was like, man, I've seen hostage videos where the hostages looked like they were under less arrest than these guys, you know, So I'm like, I wanted the camera to pan to the right so we could see who was holding the gun at these guys. I mean, I mean, I feel, honestly, I feel really bad for them, you know. I feel bad for anybody in the administration who's trying to do the right thing.
Speaker 3: And I think there are a lot of good people.
Speaker 7: I'm just telling you, man, as somebody who was there too.
Speaker 8: And I spoke up, and I got hammered for it, and I spoke up again, and I got hammered for it again.
Speaker 7: And it's just it's just the way that it's played. If you are.
Speaker 8: Somebody that wants to put America first, yeah, and against and.
Speaker 1: That doesn't necessarily run against a Republican or a Democrat. I think it confirms that in actuality, the majority of people that work there inside the Beltway in the Capitol, Senators, congressman, staff, president, regardless it's the uniparty, The uniparty still exists, and you're going to get the wacko left yelling and screaming on cable TV, and you're going to get the wacko MAGA right yelling and screaming on TV. But in the middle are the people that, you know, let's shake hands, let's make a few statements that may not be also complimentary, and I'll see at dinner tonight.
Speaker 4: And I think that's still what Washington.
Speaker 7: I did too.
Speaker 8: And so MAGA is really interesting as a party because you know, it's been a very much an open tent kind of thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: I think Trump was brilliant for bringing in RFK Junior and Tulsa Gabbard, and you know, because those are they're all former Democrats, including President Trump himself.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: And and what that did is it showed the world It's like, hey man, this isn't really about you know, Democrat or Republican. This is about America first, literally America first.
Speaker 3: You know, we're going to.
Speaker 7: Say we're gonna put all of our differences aside and we're.
Speaker 8: Going to do what's right for America. And that I think that and I think you're entirely right. I think that is what the deep state does not want. I think that is what the uniparty doesn't want I think you know it's bad for them. You know, foreign wars are a good thing for the senators to back them, and you know they're not good for anybody else. And I mean it's just that's that is the reality of what they would call real politics.
Speaker 4: You know, there's three days.
Speaker 1: There's three days a politician wants, Adam, you want your money, you want your vote, and then at all costs. He doesn't want you knowing exactly what he does when he goes to Washington, d C. Because that could be held against him when he's looking for your vote and your money the next time he's a election. That's del Potomac two step Adam Hartage the Alpha Blueprint preparing the next generation for an AI future. Adam, I want to get you on talking about AI, and I know that book was written with your kids in mind, because AI is a wonderful thing and it's a very dangerous thing as well. But what we'll save that for next time. In the meantime, thank you so much for your time today, Happy New Year, and stay well.
Speaker 7: Okay, I absolutely ken God blessed, thanks for having me on Buddy.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year Talking YouTube Buddy thank you. Yeah, clock is ticking. January sixth is coming five year anniversary Statute of limitations expiring fed surrection. Who else was involved besides the people the J six Committee, the Department of Justice, and the FBI went after After Joe Biden took office, Inspector General inside the Department of Justice said no FBI agents were there except those that were trying to maintain controlled Okay, anybody else federal government. It's a wide reaching thing. Anybody else there and does Tam BONDI have the stomach to go after it.
Speaker 4: It is one twenty seven News Radio seven hundred WLW Wizard, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's it's been a true slice I Haven having you witness sir tonight.
Speaker 4: Thank you, very very fundy slice of heaven.
Speaker 9: This place is so cheap and doesn't even give me a piece of pizza for showing up. I don't need this gig, you know. Papa over at nine says he's got something for me. It includes a four oh one K so it might not ever see my magic carpet around here again.
Speaker 4: I'm out of here.
Speaker 9: I got a bottle of doors and three sisters coming over to see me in an hour. Scriplets remember don't come a knocking when you see the Wizards team around.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, hello, buyet and I'm spokes, I'm broadcasting guy.
Speaker 9: Was that Ted Lokins sick? I don't know ken Brew whoever that Wizard of Kenwin was. That guy knew what he was doing.
Speaker 1: He was one of the finest actors in Cincinnati television up to and including Bob Shreeve.
Speaker 4: Let's be gazeing of my beckoning Sphere of Delight, thank you.
Speaker 9: And the writing on that show was excellent. It was Rod Serling s I'm telling.
Speaker 4: You, I mean we were.
Speaker 1: We were resurrecting great memories in Cincinnati's television history at Talent right.
Speaker 9: Hey, get easy now, or I'll predict that you'll get stuck on a roof in Indian He'll like that broove on the radio. Who, by the way, lost as Marvels years ago.
Speaker 4: These are are some bitters moments.
Speaker 1: I don't think they even have these things on videotape, let alone audio tape. That's a shame that channel of Channel number five. That wizard looked remarkably like you are you?
Speaker 4: I see that wizard. He should put down the crack pipe.
Speaker 1: Man, we're hearing voices from all of the unbelieve. It's like a trip down memory loud.
Speaker 9: Let's see ken Brew, the Stootu reporters a proud service, every local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Thamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati Coos Schmid Heating and Cooling Schmid five one three five three one sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 8: Spot you better sports sports sports.
Speaker 4: Wow Saucy in the holiday season with Roxy, get him get that chicks some matter or uh.
Speaker 9: We all want to thank a Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today. Ken Brew Deluxe Deli located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always cut above.
Speaker 1: Jew Us down the street from Little Miami Correct.
Speaker 4: Let's see, uh yeah, how about Bob Bob Miller last night?
Speaker 9: Oh my eleven points in a career, grabbed a career high twenty one rebounds, the Bearcats win to go to eight and five, and they opened Big twelve Place Saturday, hosting eighth rated Houston.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a little different than who they faced last night, that's for sure.
Speaker 9: Wes Miller showed a night Live and the Ridge of Montgomery in at eight oh five here on seven hundred wlw.
Speaker 10: N K one rebounds.
Speaker 3: That impressed me.
Speaker 2: I care a lot about rebounding and he gets twenty one of them.
Speaker 6: I don't care who you're playing in Division one basketball.
Speaker 3: That's impressing.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: He likes he likes rebounds. Did you know that? I didn't.
Speaker 9: I hope he does. He hope he likes scoring too. I mean he likes winning because he's going to have to do a lot of That's the wow. Nku Norris, We're down by thirteen in the first half, come back on the road to beat Robert Morris by two tonight thirteen and O Miami RedHawks. Big test against the Bowling Green Falcons.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, we save us, Travis. I've got nerves of deal. Correct. We also say ken Brew High school basketball.
Speaker 9: We say congrants to Fairfield Boys head basketball coach DJ Wirick on his one hundredth win last night the Indians beat Kings.
Speaker 4: I remember when he actually played as opposed to coach. There you go, Ben Arett. A long time.
Speaker 9: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town.
Speaker 4: Everything you need to ring in the new year in a one stop shop.
Speaker 9: Bengals right tackle Willy Anderson Queen City native Louke Keighley are among the fifteen finalists now for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of twenty twenty six. They joined former Bengals quarterback Ken Anderson, who's a finalist in the senior category.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kinkley's in.
Speaker 1: I would predict Kinkley's in, Anderson's chance, Willy Anderson's chances are improving. I'm not ready to say he's in, right, i'd be I would be surprised if he's in. But I hope for the best Ken Anderson. This is long. I've said this sack. He should have been in ten years ago. But the way they've got the voting now, where he's up against coaches and contributors, it's such a convoluted voting system, correct. I just don't see I don't see him getting in.
Speaker 4: You know how hard that is.
Speaker 9: Preview the Bengals and Browns Tonight Cincinnata tax resolution powered by Toe Frown table show presented by Postman Law Alive and Long Necks and Wilder with Lance and Company six oh five. Right here on seven hundred wlwwed fair looks like the New England Patriots wide receiver Stefan Diggs facing a felony charge of strangulation and mis demeanor charge of assault not good from an alleged incident December the second, good jackass, he's denying everything.
Speaker 7: Sick.
Speaker 4: You know this is your take game last night?
Speaker 1: Did you see what Atlanta did with the Atlanta now could conceivably eight and nine with the NFC South. That's correct, It's nuts, and it even doesn't It may not even matter with Carolina and Tampa do right, because if if Carolina wins or ties and Atlanta wins, then Carolina is in the Buccaneers who looked like they had control of this thing. They have to win, yep, and Atlanta has to lose or tie, and Atlanta's playing at Rayleians. It's it's seg the fibscription the files description college football ken Brew.
Speaker 9: Of course, the playoffs resumed tomorrow night, quarterfinal in the Cotton Bowl, and Big d that's on Dallas to you and me.
Speaker 4: Ohio State Miami.
Speaker 9: The action at seven point thirty tomorrow night, right here on seven hundred WLW. Let's see Ohio State's Julian Sayan is the winner of the eighth annual Sean Alexander Freshman of the Year Award. Well, I'm just saying from the Maxwell Football Club then, you know, Sean Alexander, I'm the county remember Alabama? Yes, also Friday and the Liberty Bullets, the Bearcats and Navy. This is a problem right here on seven hundred WLW. The Navy can run. This is a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not only can they run, ain't none of those players entering the transfer portal and no of them are leaving early played in that game.
Speaker 4: They're heading for a submarine or a ship.
Speaker 1: Right and nobody And and Brendan Sowsby is a w o L. He's in some place somewhere, going into some portal, someplace else than other than here. Correct.
Speaker 4: I don't believe the Godfather is playing in this game either, is he? I don't think rben Meyer had this the same.
Speaker 9: The e h L and the Union reached and reached a settlement to end that two day strike.
Speaker 4: You know why they reached it. It cancels the weekends worth of games.
Speaker 9: I guess the guys are gonna get thrown out of their apartments, right, they were going to get evicted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the HL pays for all their lives. They were going to get evicted.
Speaker 9: The deal now run and dirty pond waters. He comes off the ice at twenty twenty nine to thirty season. Yeah, they get let's see, uh, increases player compensation, right, improves health and safety, and.
Speaker 1: They get fresh pucks. Yeah, you know they do. Their brand new virgin pucks is what they get.
Speaker 4: I haven't been.
Speaker 9: Slapped one and the Clones are playing the Indie Fuel tomorrow night and they're infamous.
Speaker 4: Well they're not going to be able to contain.
Speaker 9: The infamous indoor indoor New Year's Eve fireworks.
Speaker 4: Oh that's true. Well, you know, no strike was ever going to prevent that. No, say, can I don't you listen to something here?
Speaker 9: Go ahead? Don't you remember this song? Yes the Monkeys, Yes, saw them in the Cincinnati Gardens.
Speaker 1: Lead singer on this song is a guy named Davie Jones. That's called hitting a post Amen. Had Davy Jones been alive today and unfortunately he died of a severe heart attack, he had arterials glorosis.
Speaker 4: He died thirteen years ago.
Speaker 1: But had he been alive today, the heart throb Davy Jones would be eighty years old.
Speaker 4: Wow, and probably still performing, right, the oldie shows.
Speaker 1: He knows this is an interesting thing about the Monkeys. What's that also born on this day? Mike Nesmuth. Oh, if Mike Nesmith were alive today, yeah, Mike Nessmith would be eighty three years old.
Speaker 9: But Peter Tork and Mickey Dolan says still would have been running around.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course Nessmuth died of heart failure. I think that was back in twenty twenty one, at the age of seventy eight. And of course, as we all know, sig, the man who wrote this song was the incomparable Neil Diamond.
Speaker 4: Is that right? Yeah? About that? Dun, dun. You know that I saw them live at the Gardens? Do you know that that David Bowie's real name is David Jones. And then he was performing with the name Davy Jones when a manager went to him and said, look, there's this Davy Jones with this group called the Monkeys. Let's think about changing your name, and he changed it to David Bowie.
Speaker 9: See what what have you learned? And this stooge report and that's more and bigger than that. I'm casey k it had no idea keep your feet on the ground.
Speaker 1: And keep reaching for the stars. Remember they were fighting over Casey Cason's carcass. They were it was literally a weekend at Bernie's. I think they were driving his corpse around La so the family couldn't get a hold of him, and the third wife had him in the car and she wasn't going to give him up.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable, this Sunday afternoon at one, right here on the.
Speaker 2: Radio station you grew up with music radio one three eighth.
Speaker 6: Isn't the last?
Speaker 4: Yeah, se ken Brew, that's it for now. He'll be back with us in another hour, Yes, sir ken Brew, in honor of well, wait, we'll tell I will have another song. Oh there's a significance today. Okay, go right ahead, I'm.
Speaker 9: Saying, and honor ken Brew of two birthdays today, Oh Sandy Kofax Oh, Yes, University of Cincinnati Dodgers, Yes, ninety years young. And the man that's ready for the Senior Tour, the Champions Tour. Yeah, Tiger Woods five oh fifty. Of course the day his body is seventy five after that's true. Injury surgery, that's correct. I think his wife, we.
Speaker 7: All know, tend to get a little bit narrow at times.
Speaker 2: And making sure that that gets organized again so I can get the ball up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please please, here you go, please please, this is Hey, this is Tiger. Please delete me from your phone? Can you delete me from your phone? Please remember that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Some of the memories we resurrect here on this fifty thousand watt.
Speaker 4: Oil torch, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: That would be ten minutes after two o'clock on the Eastern time zone here on seven hundred wt welw. It's the average American name for the great American on this Tuesday. Glad you are with us. And I don't say that capriciously. However you're listening, whether it's through this great medium of terrestrial radio or perhaps on the iHeartRadio app, we thank you for welcoming us in their day. A lot to get to between now and three, and I think we're going to start with college football. There are a lot of there's a lot of nonsense that's out there with college football, a lot of bowl games that you look at and you say, what's the point other than giving players a chance for one more game in a season, or giving coaches a chance to coach one more a week or two in the current season. None of these bowl games exist without ESPN. ESPN puts the money up for these bowl games, so they have product to televise the Irradiance Technologies Independence Bowl that's at two o'clock today. Well it might have kicked off. I'm not paying attention Coastal Carolina against Louisiana Tech. Then he got the Liberty Bowl or is it it's now known as the Liberty Mutual muse City Bowl.
Speaker 4: I wonder if the EU MEU is going to be there anyway.
Speaker 1: You got Tennessee in Illinois, that's in Nashville, and then tonight you've got the Valero Alamo Bowls, Southern Call and TCU. But without guaranteed money from ESPN, in don't matter, It really doesn't. The University of Cincinnati is playing in Memphis in Memphis, Tennessee at the Liberty Bowl.
Speaker 4: They're playing Navy.
Speaker 1: Navy will have its entire team there because after they're done that Naval Academy team, after their eligibility is done, they're going to serve our country in uniform. So there's no transferal portal for Navy. There's no hey, uh, you know what, I'm going to sit this one out and get ready for the NFL Draft. There's none of that going on. You see, will not have a starting quarterback. Brendan Soresby is transferring. They will not have one of their top running backs. Evan Pryor has just announced he is entering the Portal. He's announced that to an online service called on three Sports. In the past couple of seasons, he's run up over twelve hundred yards and eleven touchdowns. But apparently he's entering the Portal, which means he won't be available for the game in Memphis. The games that matter, the college football playoff games continue tomorrow. Those are the games that matter. Oregon, Texas Tech on January first, Alabama, Indiana January first, in the Rose Bowl, Mississippi, Omess and Georgia January first, and of course tomorrow at the Cotton Bowl it's Miami and Ohio State. Ohio State, the number two seed is a nine and a half point favored in this game. Covering this game and doing it better than I think anybody else is the website eleven Warriors dot com and our good buddy up there in Columbus at eleven Warriors dot Com is now our good buddy en route to Dallas for this game, and that's Dan Hope, and I wanted to get Dan on the show today to talk about Miami and Ohio State. As now the top four seeds will be pressed into action beginning tomorrow night with number two seed Ohio State against Miami of Florida. So let's see what Dan Hope has to say about this. Dan, how are you in this glorious game day?
Speaker 4: Doing great?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, Ken.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're back here. I know you're getting ready to get down to the Big D and check everything out. Third year in a row going to Dallas for the Buckeyes. I mean, that's it. It doesn't get old. I know that. But nevertheless, you guys probably know all the hotspots down there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, certainly for third year in a row, like you mentioned, of course last year iconic game for Ohio State with Jack Sawyer's scoop and score to beat Texas. Game before that a little more for getible lost in Missouri, but certainly a state hoping that this year's game will go like last year's game did.
Speaker 1: I was reading the story you wrote for eleven Warriors. I guess it was a couple of days ago. And basically it said that, you know, Ryan Day speaking for the team, everybody is urinated off about what happened against Indiana and the Big Big Ten championship game. And you know, when you sit on a loss for that long, I guess you get to stew a little bit about it. But then it's what you do about it that's even more important. So let's talk about determination here. What have you discovered at these practice sessions and talking to players about the sense of determination for this game against quite frankly, a very good Miami team.
Speaker 3: Well, the good thing is for Ohio State, they've done this before.
Speaker 11: We saw it last year where they lose that game to Michigan, they have to stew on it for a month, and then they go and have a fantastic four game run in the College football playoffs. So there's a lot of players on this year's team who were part of last year's team who have been there.
Speaker 3: They know what it takes to bounce back from a loss.
Speaker 11: They know what it takes to play their best football in the College football playoffs. So I think that that's something that can really kind of guide them into this game and help them in terms of knowing what it takes to play their best football of the season in the biggest games of the year. Now at the same time, just because they did it last year doesn't if they're going to do it again, and players talking about that, you know, they have to work just as hard going into this game as they did going into those CFT games a year ago if they want to have the same results.
Speaker 3: But I think the fact that you.
Speaker 11: Know, Ryan Day and so many of these players have been prove out already last year, they have that experience of playing in the collegeball playoff and winning a national championship. I think that's really valuable. It's something they can draw from going into this game.
Speaker 1: Day is going to take over the play calling on offense, largely because Brian Hartline has got one foot out the door to South Florida to become their next head coach, and although he's still coaching obviously on the staff, he's going to concentrate on wide receivers. They took over the play calling. Why is it because Heartline is literally moving on And was it a strategic thing on Dave's part? Did he not like the way the players with being colleg just fill in the blanks?
Speaker 4: There a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he pretty much covered it.
Speaker 11: I think it's the fact that, you know, Brian Hartline is juggling two jobs right now, and I think that Ryan Day came to realize over the last couple of weeks that having an offensive coordinator, having someone leading the offensive game plan who is not a one hundred percent invested in Ohio State right now, was not the best move for Ohio State. And I don't say that to criticize Brian Hartline. It's just the reality of the situation that you know, he's going to be a head coach somewhere else. He has certain things he has to do for that job. Unfortunately, the way of the college football.
Speaker 3: Calendar is right now. I mean, I know I've read something.
Speaker 11: I think it's like eight of the teams in a college call playoffs or something like that have a coordinator moving on. So it's just the reality of situation these days that you know, with the timing of signing day and a transfer portal and all that, you know, coaching hires get made before the college football playoff and so you have a lot of coaches who are finishing up a job with one team while preparing to start a job with a new team, and that's certainly the case of Brian Hartline. But I think ryand just kind of came to realize, well, you know, because of what happened in the Big Ten championship game, where you know, the offense clearly had its worst performance of the year, coming just three days after Brian Hartline was hired at USF.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was a coincidence.
Speaker 11: And then I think, you know, realizing is they started game planning.
Speaker 3: For the cotton ball the last couple of weeks that.
Speaker 11: You know, having someone who's splitting time between two places lead the offensive game plan is probably not the best way to go about it. And so you know, Ryan Day ultimately decided that the best move was for him to do it himself. I mean, he he's a very experienced offensive play call obviously.
Speaker 3: Juggled those duties in you know, the past.
Speaker 11: Is you know, do I think it's ideal that Ryan has to take over offensive play calling right now?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 11: But the good news is he's been very involved in the offensive game plan all year. I mean, even when Brian Hartline was the one calling the play. It's not like Ryan Day was separate from that process. He's been very involved all year long, and so, as he said, it's still going to be a collaborative process. Every one on the offensive staff, including Brian Hartline, is going to be a part of that process. But it is one more thing on Ryan Day's plate now that he has to manage in games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and history would not pretend this to be a good outcome. I mean, the last head coach to win a national championship wild calling plays as a colleague of yours that Eleven Warriors pointed out in an article this week was Jim jimbo Fisher at Florida State.
Speaker 4: Before that, it was Steve Spurrier all the way back in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Although I'm not sure, I mean, these are each team is different, each situation is different. I mean there's the history, but I'm not quite convinced that history really translates into a trendy, are you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, We'll see, you know, And I think, you know, it's it's an interesting data point that that it has been, you know, a dozen years since someone has done that. But that doesn't mean that Ohio State can't do it, you know. I think, uh, you know again, I think a very important thing is just making sure, you know, you have a good plan in place. And so much of the work on this happened during the week before of the game. I mean, you know, you know there is that added element now of like he has to you know, be the one who's actually making that final call during the game, But so much of it is what's going on during the week in the game planning process. And you know, even last year, Chip Kelly was the one calling the play, but Ryan Day was very involved in the offensive game planning during the CFP specifically you know, if you know more time to prepare for games, you know, he he was very involved. And you know, in large part two because of what happened to that Michigan game last year, like he had to be more involved. He didn't actually take over the play calling range like he's doing this year. But it's not necessarily a new thing that Ryan Day is heavily involved in the offensive game planning and play calling profits Miami.
Speaker 1: I watched the Miami game, as I'm sure you did against A and M and I mean it was a difficult game to watch. The win was whipping offenses really weren't in tune. The Miami kicker kicked, lined up to kick four, he missed three field goals. I'm not sure you can really take a lot away from that game. You almost have to look at it. You almost have to look at.
Speaker 4: Miami's body of work leading into that game, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, you know.
Speaker 11: I think I realized more and more, as you know, I've talked to some you know, Miami people over the course of a week that the wind really did have a big impact on that game, and a lot of the offensive struggles in that game were based on the fact that the wind was so heavy, and so going from that and now playing a game in the in a dome, it's going to be a different game.
Speaker 3: So I do think, you know.
Speaker 11: Particularly in terms of what Ohio State defense will face in Miami's offense, I think you're right. But you can't just look at that game and say, oh, this is going to be easy for Ohio States defense. You have to look at their body of work over course of the season and say, okay, and they have a quarterback and Carson back who had the second highest completion percentage of the country behind only Julians, saying, you know, they've got a really dynamic freshman receiver and malexay TONI and Mark Fletcher running back coming off a really good game, and so you know, I think if you're Ohio State's defense, you're confident because you played great all year long. But I do think this Miami offense is more capable than what it showed.
Speaker 3: To be against Sex saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they hung forty on four different teams this year, and you know their defense acquitted itself really well. I think you've got to look at the Louisville game. I mean that was kind of a goofy game. Louisville wins it by three. The SMU game, I don't think they play very well against SMU and SMU winds up with a six point win. But you look at other games, I mean, other teams were scratching to get at least fifteen to sixteen points in these games. I don't think they allowed Other than the games I mentioned, I don't think they allowed anybody else this year to score twenty. So this is going to be a monumental task. I think for the buck Gys offense, they're going to have to really figure out how do we move the ball against this defense that plays so well, And it starts up front with their defensive line. And I think Ryan Day went out of his way to say earlier this week that you know, Jason Taylor, the former six time Pro Bowler Pro Football Hall of Famer who's been coaching Miami defensive lineman for the last couple of years, has really done a nice job with the talent he's been given.
Speaker 4: It starts there with them defensively, I think, don't you yeah.
Speaker 11: I think if there's one match a few circle in the game for Ohio State, it's the Ohio State offensive line versus the Miami defensive line. I think if Ohio State offensive line plays well, I think if they can protect Julian Saying and if a high state can run a ball, the Buckeye will win the game. I think the recipe for Miami to pull off the upset is, honestly a lot of what in the end did is put pressure on Julian Saying. And we saw Julian Saying get pressured way more in that Indiana game than he had in any game in the regular season, and it upset the offensive room in a bad way. And then we've also seen Ohio State be very up and down running the ball.
Speaker 3: So I do think that matchup in the trenches is going to be huge and could very much be what decides this game.
Speaker 1: They got a problem at right guard Ohio State. Does I guess Shabola is out according to day for at least a couple of weeks. They have other players that can slide in there. How much of a concern is that for you, knowing what we just talked about in Miami's defensive.
Speaker 3: Front, Yeah, certainly.
Speaker 11: I think probably the biggest question mark of any individual position is that right guard spot. Because Tiger Shabola had been pretty up and down all year. Lawn And had had his share of struggles, but neither gave Van Sickle nor Joshua Padilla ever got to a point during the regular season to where they were able to supplant Tegerishable.
Speaker 3: Despite those struggles.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of rotations of both those guys have played significant snaps this year, So that's a good thing. And I think the other good thing is you think back to last year and again, kind of like you talked about before Michigan game, offensive line was really bad in that game and that was the huge question mark for Ohio State. And then after a few weeks to kind of work through some of those kanks. We saw the offensive line take a huge step forward in the College Football Playoff and play at the best football of the year. So that's little Ohio State's banking on again, particularly at that right guard spot with Gave Van Sickle and Joshua Fadilla. We saw Luke Montgomery do something similar last year, where he had been a backtball year and then he stepped into comes the starter plays really well on the CFC. I think they need at least one of those two guys, gave Van Sickle or Joshua Padilla to make a big step here in the CFT.
Speaker 1: Jeremiah Smith looks like he's he's healthy and over what was a really tough injury to get through. He had a quad screen and Tates healthy, Carnel Tates healthy. It looks like this is pretty good health going into this game, and certainly the time off has played into that. But other than the right guard spot, they look bluck. Guys look like they're in fairly decent health, don't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Alvin Schabola.
Speaker 11: I'm not aware of any of her, you know, significant injuries involving starters right now, So you know, we'll see how things unfold over next week, but as far as I know, outside of Pegwa Shabola, Ohio State should be pretty much at full strength for his game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, it's gonna be fun to watch. I know it'll be fun to cover. Dan Hope eleven Warriors dot Com. That's where you need to go. That's where you find him and safe travels down to Dallas and hopefully we get a chance to talk after that.
Speaker 3: Thanks Dan, Yeah sounds good. Thanks so much worse.
Speaker 4: I I watched the Texas A and m Miami game.
Speaker 1: You probably did too. It's a tough's It's tough to really grade Miami on that game. The wind was whipping. It was just it wasn't a good day for offense down there.
Speaker 4: But they're good. Miami is no Patsy. I would suggest that you take the nine and toss it in the river. I think Ohio State wins this game and covers. It's the feeling I got. I just think top to bottom they're a better team. But I do think Miami is playing really well. Obviously they're playing really well. It wouldn't be here, but this is a team the latter half of the season really came together. I think they're they're they're gonna be a tough out for Ohio State. But I think Ohio State wins.
Speaker 1: I think they cover to twenty seven on this Tuesday news Radio seven hundred wl w oh.
Speaker 9: And it's something the Wizard has never thought he would see in his lifetime.
Speaker 5: Hello, Piantos, I'm broadcast.
Speaker 1: You gonna say that costume is probably locked somewhere in a closet at w LWT, and I would that's right.
Speaker 9: I think I think Mike Dartis uses at every Halloween.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I would bet that since I left, there's been some news director that got dressed up in that to entertain the troops there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably Kevin Robinson woke up my shirt. I get enough of that.
Speaker 9: Pozo I worked with every afternoon on the radio, and oh.
Speaker 4: My, so he said those were the days. So you're not ketting, ken Brew, You are not kidding, ken Brew.
Speaker 9: The Stooge Report is a proud service every local tame Star Heating in their condisiting dealers tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati called Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight five seventy seven sixty five sports.
Speaker 4: Let's see college oxy.
Speaker 2: U Sports sports.
Speaker 9: Feisty at the second last day of the year. Bearcats go to eight and five and they will. Let's see uh Bob Boon Miller with a career high twenty one rebounds last night and first player since remember this guy, Tray Scotty Scott twenty one rebounds had versus UCF in February of twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Great player.
Speaker 9: The Bearcats opens Big twelve Place Saturday, hosting the eighth rated Houston Cougars. Good luck with that one more tonight on the Wes Miller Show Live for the Rigal Montgomery In at eight oh five.
Speaker 4: Right here on the Big One.
Speaker 9: NKU came from thirteen down in the first half to win over Horizon League favorite Robert Morris on the road seventy nine seventy seven. Tonight thirteen and O Miami RedHawks are on the road a tough battle against Bowling Green Tomorrow. Number four Yukon takes on Xavier at Sintas Center at four thirty.
Speaker 4: And good luck with that one too, because Dan Hurley, big Bengals fan, Right yeah, he's also got the what are the number four team? In the country, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits. With Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town, everything you need to ring in the new year with a one stop shop Bengals and Browns on Sunday previa the game Tonight Cincinnata Tax Resolution powered by Tope Roundtable Show presented by Postman Long Live from Long Necks and Wilder six oh five right here on seven hundred wlwa.
Speaker 4: Hendra came up that ball like an eighteen wheeler seg.
Speaker 1: The Bengals in that game are seven and a half point favorites in that geam, I would hope. So one of the more intriguing things is can Miles Garrett get? You know how many sacks does Miles Garrett get? Because you know they played against Pittsburgh Glasses right and Pittsburgh, it would appear that the whole strategy was do not let Miles Garrett get the sack record against US.
Speaker 9: I would hope that the Bengals. Bengals do the same thing with number ninety five on Sunday and he doesn't give a bone crushing sack to number nine.
Speaker 1: No, No, And he's had some success against the Bengals, right, you know, I mean he's had he's had success. Yeah, but Garrett's got twenty two sacks, right, correct, So he's got to get one more sack and that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if I'm the Bengals, I'm like, Okay, what would I rather do here? Would I rather win a meaningless game?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 1: Would I rather keep Miles Garrett from getting the sack record against me?
Speaker 4: No? Yes? And no. Well I'm just saying, I mean you could do both, right, you could have both. Yes. What I'm just saying that if you're the Bengals, what is what I would think? Winning the game? You know?
Speaker 1: And I'm Joe sacked a couple of times, you know, he gets sacked, but you win the game.
Speaker 9: Now, former Bengals right tackle big Willie Anderson number seventy one, and Luke Keikley out of the Queen City among the fifteen finals now for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class twenty twenty six. They'll join former Bengals quarterback Can Anderson number fourteen as a finalist of that senior category.
Speaker 1: Guy probably get sapped in his pants on that little signal from up top of top.
Speaker 4: What's going on. Whatever, I know, whatever you want to do. Also, you're solf excited.
Speaker 9: That's the Patriots wide receiver Stefan Diggs facing a felony charge now of strangulation and misdemeanor charge of assault. That's not good from an Atlantis incident on December the second.
Speaker 4: I don't know the details, but that's not good at kas That doesn't sound good right there?
Speaker 8: It does.
Speaker 9: No, let's see college football tomorrow the Ohio State Buckeys and Miami Hurricanes and the quarterfinals of the College football Playoffs the Cotton Bowl in Big D seven point thirty right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Third year in a row they've been down to Dallas, that's right. The biggest one though, this is the one.
Speaker 9: Ohio State quarterback Julian Sayan has been selected the winner the twenty twenty five Sean Alexander Freshman of the Year Award.
Speaker 4: Shawn Alexander, what a player, My goodness.
Speaker 9: But he played for Boone County and what the pros? And with no he went to Alabama and then he went to Seattle. Didn't he was traded there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Seattle.
Speaker 9: See of course, Friday, ken Brew, you'll be watching this one and listening to it. The Cincinnati Pearcats and Navy three point thirty on Friday right here on seven hundred WLW NHOM and the King Memphis, Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: Maybe he distracted a little bit on a Tuesday, you know, because I got the coast of Carolina. Louisi had a tech game that I don't get. All wrapped up in that one, all the Gradian technologies.
Speaker 9: Independence Bool, Brady Lichtenberg will start at quarterback for our beloved Bearcats on Friday.
Speaker 1: And Emmon Pryor announced like an hour ago he's in the transfert portal.
Speaker 4: Chose today to announce that. Unbelievable everybody, He's not going to play. Everybody's in a portal. If you could do a t yes for portal to anywhere, seg where would it be?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Probably to some racing team, the current one. Yeah, probably successful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you could go back in time, Dale Earnhardt, if you could go back in time and crew for either kale Yarborough or Rick.
Speaker 4: Meres, who would have beed?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: I think it would be Rick Mears.
Speaker 9: Very successful Indy car four time, four time, five hundred champ doesn't get a better net.
Speaker 4: Remember what he ten oil Z seven special? Remember when he broke his foot? Yeah, in qualifying and they sent him home to Miami to rehab for two weeks. I'm thinking to myself, there's no way in God's green Earth, the guy with a broken foot, he's going to be able to compete in any way, shape or for him in an Indy car. He obviously didn't win the race that year, correct, but I think he lasted the entire race, if I'm not mistake.
Speaker 9: Truly a remarkable race car driver. That game, EHL and the Professional Hockey Players Association Ken Brew reaching in a settlement and everything's over with now the three day strike took place, and now there the deal runs through twenty twenty nine. In the twenty thirty season.
Speaker 4: We were on our knees praying for that. At least it didn't last as long as the baseball strike or nothing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not Sega. I got something by wanting to listen to can we do this? Sure me what you think of this song?
Speaker 4: Hit it?
Speaker 1: I have it to think it's one of the greatest recordings ever made. And of course it's the Electric Light Orchestra, one of my favorite groups of all time, and of course the lead singer would be a man named jeff Lynn.
Speaker 4: Remember jeff Lynn.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, he was waiting for an operator on the line.
Speaker 1: Jeff Lynn is celebrating a birthday today. Jeff Lynn is seventy seven nine years old today, probably still playing well. He was supposed to have a big end of his career concert last I believe it was last August, but the night before he got into a taxi accident in London and injured his hand boy and he couldn't answer the bell for his final goodbye concert. But jeff Lynn seventy nine years old today, Sir calling America. You know what else we talked about? Davy Jones and Mike Nessmith. Yes, sir, you know who was also born on this day, The great man, the great singer from Battle Creek, Michigan, Del Shannon.
Speaker 4: Remember Del Shannon about that runaway? Yes, my little runaway. That's right, Hot Wax. Very sad ending to his life.
Speaker 1: He took his life in nineteen ninety because he got depression and whatnot. But you know us was Bo Diddley was born on this day and only eight. This is a big day music birthdays. Along with Sandy Cofax and Tiger Woods.
Speaker 4: I'm telling there was something in the water. You're busy back then, go back nine.
Speaker 1: Months from December, from December to thirtieth, at any given year, somebody was listening to records. That's for sure. I point all that out. Yep, you can't get this information anywhere else, Seg. And no, wait, probably for a good reason. Why well, ken Brew, Happy new year to you and everyone. Yeah, happy new year to you, Seg. It's going to be a great twenty twenty. I think it's going to be a great twenty twenty six at the big one, I really do.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 1: I think you'll see some things happen in twenty twenty six that'll make you scratch your head and say what in the hell? Well, and then I think you'll see some things in twenty twenty six that make you say, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: That's why I listen to that station. There you go.
Speaker 1: I think that's the way it's going to be, saying I always go into a year with great optimism. Now we know there'll be pitfalls along the way. The road won't always be smooth, the road will always be something that will be difficult to navigate. But We're going to make that journey confident that we will get to our end, and we're leaving no one behind for at the end of it all. At the end of it all, sigl w remains what it's always been, a shining beacon light in Mason, Ohio. It's signaled cascading down for all the world to heal.
Speaker 4: Couldn't have said it any better there, Ken, It's.
Speaker 1: Kind of like a play on Ronald Reagan's convention speech in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 4: Couldn't send it any better. It's excellent. I just feel that way, seg I really do amen.
Speaker 1: Well, in these waning moments that we have together here, would you mind executing the exit strategy of these stude.
Speaker 3: Report, ken Brew.
Speaker 9: In honor of a cold day here at a tri state and it looks like it's going to be cold for a few days, we left the ac on. We leave you, and you need tempst our heat. We leave you with the immortal words of this stew huge report. The Wizard's got a taxi waiting. I've got a bottle of wild Iris rose and a pro col harum waiting for me. Don't come and knock, and you see the wizards ten a ride.
Speaker 1: You know, seg how much alcohol was consumed that went into the production of that stuff.
Speaker 9: You know what, I'm surprised the Channel five doesn't bring that back on holidays like the like the Chicken, the Chicken wedding, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh and Ruth Lyons and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if there's one thing Channel five wants to bring back, it's me.
Speaker 4: Yeah why not? Yeah? What are you gonna do? What are they gonna right bring? You know what they had to do the best.
Speaker 9: They had to just run all the sports Rocks together and then make a tape of it and then to sell it for thirty nine to ninety five.
Speaker 4: Put it on what is that the that channel they have? Is it me? TV? My TV? Very low?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Me, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Put it on me to you because we how many Hogan's Heroes reruns can you watch that?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Ken me. I mean, there's only so much clink you can take. But I mean the Wizard of ken Wood on sports Rock that could be, that could be where you go. That's all back, that's right, Miss Western hay Ride.
Speaker 9: Everybody heads in Cargills skipping rope for any price, that's right.
Speaker 4: The sound that's right, Norma. Where's Norma?
Speaker 1: Well, I saw it's been a couple of years. I saw omer. She was doing very good. Yeah, she was doing very well. It was good to see her again. All right, sag, I gotta go. All right, ken Brew, take care. There's a there's a very important and very entertaining dance team that's coming in here next, and that would be Dan Carroll and Jason williams.
Speaker 4: Oh Man on an afternoon.
Speaker 1: He'll be entertaining today with interpreted ballet and selected songs from the Broadway hit show Singing in the Rain.
Speaker 4: Out time they get some culture on that show. Unbelievable. What's coming up at three zero six? Yes, seg take care. We'll take on seven hundred W l W