Speaker 1: I do have to ask Kevin a question. So we got we get a group text from Kevin. And usually if you get a group text from Kevin, you got to check the times because sometimes cav middle of the night will send a story or send a just a quick text to us, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: What time does this guy go to bed?
Speaker 3: Why is he up?
Speaker 1: Well, last night Kevin did something that I thought was interesting at about eleven forty seven pm. It says here time stamped on the group text. There are a picture of two salads. Beautiful salads. They look wonderful, they get fresh. I think one I think one must be a cob salad. Am I guessing the other one maybe just a chicken salad or something. And then it says late night cony salad. Couldn't resist, didn't resist. I don't care what they telling me about this.
Speaker 2: Letnace.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna eat when I want to eat.
Speaker 2: You ate it did?
Speaker 4: That's the same salad though, really, he shout out to Nikki, These grilled chicken chicken brish.
Speaker 3: That's the vibe right here. That's one salad that came in the container.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then I split it and ate the one that's in the.
Speaker 1: Ball, who like Kevin does this? Who eats late like this? This is late, that's midnight. You're eating dinner at midnight. That's the reason for twenty four hour food spots. People eat around the clock. No, I went and got it. I was out last night, was at my cousin's house. Had to help a friend with an event, and the only thing I had to eat yesterday was Jamai's bagels. So that bagel and a donut yesterday was the only thing I ate until that moment. They don't have craft services. If this is uh, I wasn't there. I didn't have to shoot yet. Oh No, I shot today. They do, though, Yeah, I think it's interesting, Like I have friends that are like you, not that you're not a friend like out, but I have friends that will be out eating dinner at like midnight, like the they go Redcoat by our house. So the red Coat in West Bloomfield is open till two am, and it's like one am and they're just finishing.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Wes and I just got invited out to dinner by another couple and he, the husband, sent me the dinner reservation to so I could see it. Nine five pm. I said, you are out of your freaking mind.
Speaker 2: He couldn't get it. I couldn't get reservation, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: I go to dinner at like six five five.
Speaker 3: Eating is even better.
Speaker 4: Did y'all body just shut down? Like y'all don't y'all don't eat later than seven o'closs.
Speaker 5: I will fall sleep at the table. I've done it so many times. It's so embarrassing. I just know better now on a Friday night.
Speaker 1: The worst is the next day trying to digest that, you know, like I couldn't do it, and then come in and do the show.
Speaker 4: Maybe a Friday or a Saturday or Saturday Saturday. When did you You don't have a late night cony? You ain't never left the bar and got hungry?
Speaker 1: No. Yes, when I'm drinking, that's fine, like I've done and listen, I've done taco bell to the house at you know who knows what hours. But that's usually when I'm drinking. But if I'm just like dinnertime, like Shannon brings up something interesting. There are many times I've wanted to eat at restaurants that are very popular. I will go on open table or resie the apps that get you reservations, and the only time that they'll have a reservation will be nine or.
Speaker 2: Nine four four pm or.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking to myself, if I get a nine forty five reservation, they basically are giving me the guy that came at six o'clock's leftover.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like if I get a reservation that late, I'm not eating anything heavy, Like it's probably going to be a lot of drinks and like some shareable appetizers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jordan, can you believe keV was able to digest a salad and be in here for work this morning.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm turned about.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: If you're in a group chat with me and you text me your food at midnight, you can't.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing I told Kevin this. It woke me up the ding exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, man, listen, if you don't want to be up. They got settings on the iPhone. I don't know if you're a green guy or an iPhone guy, Android versus iPhone, put your.
Speaker 3: Sleep button on then you won't get disturbed. They got settings for that.
Speaker 2: I can't. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I can't do it because I'm afraid that I'll oversleep for the show, so I always feel like your alarm will still work. What's up, David? Are you doing I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: How are you good? David? Are you a late night guy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a harder.
Speaker 3: It'll be like ten eleven o'clock.
Speaker 2: I'll be like Kevin. I'm like, let me make a full meal and eat it my people. Do you wait? Yeah, it's the.
Speaker 3: Opposite, Like five six o'clock in the afternoon, She's like, oh.
Speaker 2: Crap, it's dinner time.
Speaker 3: Let's eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, this is early. Do y'all fall asleep immediately after, because like, I need to let my food die est before I get in bed.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, so I ate that sound the NBA after day. Wait what did you make that?
Speaker 2: Inbit?
Speaker 3: I laid down and ate that sound. Wait you so that's how Elvis died.
Speaker 1: Sleep, not because almost died in the toilet.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Mother cast or whatever her name was. I know the woman she died eating. You know I don't brush my seat every night. So can I tell you something, David? You talk about the difference in time that you guys eat. Chelsea and I are so now on the same time because she got used to my time. We would eat dinner at four o'clock and be happy with that, I'm telling Flock, And then she calls it the four o'clock skinny, because if you eat at four o'clock, then you feel like you're digested through the night and you wake up, you know, hungry. Yeah, skinny, ill, I.
Speaker 3: Would need another snack after that.
Speaker 2: Well, what time do you go into bed? Well, I work midnight now, but before that, I didn't go to bed until about two or three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Wow. By the way, this salad that Kevin posted on our text group text is a very fresh looking salad. I don't know what cony that is, but that Cony has like for the fact that they made that at eleven o'clock, I'm guessing eleven fifteen.
Speaker 4: That thing was so fresh like it was. It was delicious. Get you some raspberry vinegarte. Spread it all around that thing. Get to go, nice little pete on the side straight out the foil. The chicken looked like they grilled it right then and there. It did not look like they had it just sticking in like their little underheat lamp.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Set out niks on Jefferson across bell Out.
Speaker 1: That's where I go. Can I go there tonight? After the rooster down? Probably right there. I was thinking about this with the listener that called us the other morning and played the five or six fifty five and she worked at the twenty four hour restaurant in Plentouth. Yeah, but I was thinking, like, those spots that are the late night spots are the best, because my favorite part of going out on a weekend is not going out, it's going.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, that's where all the gossip comes.
Speaker 1: That's where you found out, find out who got phone numbers on cocktail now Napkins. Do you remember when you would get phone numbers on Nick Napkins? Or did you guys always put them in your phone?
Speaker 4: Now when I was younger, you had to write it down a piece of paper or something like that.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Jeff Zacho about this and he goes, you remember that, and he goes, you'd look at the thing and go is that a four or a three?
Speaker 2: And you would realize the girl gave you a wrong number.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You just thought you couldn't read it, you know, especially tough.
Speaker 1: All right, he'll appreciate that, all right,