Speaker 1: Morning ladies, gentlemen, and welcome to video Message number twenty nine. I'm like a dog in heat. I bow cup yesterday morning with us. Bring to start later, please, I could never know if the day with us for listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key. Demograh, super duper. That's nice. Right to go, NATO gay Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 2: It is the ninth day of January twenty twenty six. Good morning everybody, It's Friday. On the part of Morning Show, How are you initials game today? John Crisolin today, Marni Gallarnar, Mark Persh cast one thousands, so lots to get to. Here's Marcello Hernandez to start you off with some comedy. Good morning to you man. I hope today's a better day. Get on up, now, come on in. I am glad you're here.
Speaker 3: My mom has been through so much. Now whatever she tells me to do, that's what I'm gonna do. For example, I have severe ADD. Everybody told me I have ADD, and I told my mom I have ADD and she said no, So I don't have ADD.
Speaker 4: Everybody knew that I had ADD.
Speaker 3: I had teachers in Miami that didn't believe in ADD, and they were like, Maricelo made me a believer. The problem is I had to tell my mom that I have ADD. And when I told my mom that I have ADD, she threatened to give it to me. I said, Mommy, I have ADD, and she goes, you want ADD. I can give you ADD right now.
Speaker 4: And in that moment, I decided to focus.
Speaker 5: Sweet Marcello Hernandez. I love Marcelo. Marcello Hernandez. You have to watch it this weekend, Zachary. Yeah, I just like rolling it like he does. Marcello Marcello Hernandez. He's he's super funny, he's one of.
Speaker 6: The pillars of the current SNL cast. He's outstanding, he's good, and his Sebastian Menascalco is unfreaking believable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's only one winner.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that Netflix specials and I'm gonna watch it this weekend. Hi, John Criso, Super wild Card weekend.
Speaker 4: Let's go mabe And it started right, great game last night.
Speaker 1: Anybody stay up?
Speaker 4: I didn't stay up. I watched almost all of it. I fell asleep only the end.
Speaker 1: I actually watched the end.
Speaker 4: I should have called you and said, Zach, will you take.
Speaker 1: It from here? Because I was, Yeah, I missed the entire game past the baton. I woke up and there was.
Speaker 7: Like it was after the touchdown spoiler.
Speaker 4: Alert to Carson Beck.
Speaker 7: Yes, and then I watched the final drive and the misspass interference call.
Speaker 8: I knew that if I turned that on rather than the Wolves, because there's nine thousand Wolves games, so I could watch that whilst getting some rest. Sure, I wasn't going to go to sleep at a good time, and I needed to go to sleep at a good time.
Speaker 1: So I said, Carson responsible, I love it.
Speaker 8: I tried to seriously, I try to be I love to bring my a game today. Carson Beck just took a beating on Twitter last night.
Speaker 1: So what happened? Did he redeem himself?
Speaker 9: He threw for what two tds and and ran in the game winner anyway, and every time they were in trouble he ran it in so and that defense was all over him, man, I mean for the first three quarters that game, they beat the hell out of him.
Speaker 2: But let me see what it says here, back and forth thriller. Carson Beck scored a three yard rushing touchdown, which just eighteen seconds left put Mimy ahead for good through for two sixty eight two touchdowns out of the game winner on the ground offense delivered in the final moments. Ole Miss had one last shot at a Hamrie at ten and it fell incomplete. But it did look like a pass interference.
Speaker 6: So yeah, Zack, you say yes, uh yeah, blatant pass interference or holding or just take your pick.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was something.
Speaker 7: It was one of those things that they don't call at the end of the game because it's whenever. But it shouldn't be like that, because the play at the end of the game is worth the same as a play with five seconds into the game. So well said, But I don't think it tarnished the whole game as a whole.
Speaker 1: But it was.
Speaker 7: What was disappointing is the quarterback made a hell of a throw in a at the literally with zeros on the clock, put it right in a perfect spot in the corner and the receiver just didn't have a great opportunity to catch it, which was a shame. But regardless, great game and congrats to Miami they get to host the playoff in their own barn.
Speaker 1: And how about that that'll be sweet.
Speaker 7: And I remember when Mario Cristopol mede that boneheaded called and not knee it a couple of years ago and people were calling for his hat. Yeah, I wasn't necessarily fully against. That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but I forgot about that. To go from that to now leading a team to the promise, also after not even also not even potentially not even making the whole playoff.
Speaker 1: Right, a lot of people thought they should not have been in.
Speaker 6: So whatever, Yeah, man, good game game two tonight Oregon in Indiana.
Speaker 8: That should be a dandy, should be that'll be really classic, Big ten tilt yep.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: And then wild Card weekend h and snow.
Speaker 2: Cross Yeah, what time will that be tonight? I started six tonight, but it will be there all day day. It's gonna be fun today and tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Park And then didn't did the Dead one get canceled?
Speaker 1: Right it?
Speaker 4: Did they believe or not?
Speaker 2: It's been unseasonably warm for like the entire winter out there, so they got no snow.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 8: My wife had mentioned that she's like, Chris is gonna be devastating.
Speaker 4: I was, I am, But it's cool. We'll can get out there.
Speaker 1: I already offered my condolence.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it, thank you. Yeah, I know, it's like that's your spot. It's a spot and getting paid to go out there and watch no cross racing. It's even better.
Speaker 1: This year we made a venue change for Fourth of July.
Speaker 4: My mind.
Speaker 8: We've been Coronado NonStop. Yeah, for beautiful because it's the best. But the place we stay increased prices by twenty five percent, which all right, but I'm not going to participate. So we talked about it for a while. We're doing it. We're going to Deadwood for the fourth How cool is that going to be? I'm excited. Never never been talked to some people out there that said that there's awesome fireworks out at Sturgis. Yeah, so yeah, it's gonna be. It's gonna be awesome. Chloe loves it there so much that we got we got to do it. That's great, dude.
Speaker 6: I haven't looked ahead, but ninety eight percent chance I'm in Vegas for the fourth of July and last year yeah, really shocking, right?
Speaker 1: And last year what do you? What do you? What's that for me too? Oh? Really? Yeah? You want to go hang out. Why are you going to be there on the fourth. It's just super cheap that weekend? That right, Are you guys gonna meet up and play tummy sticks? Everybody talks about hot.
Speaker 6: The The fireworks on the strip are awesome. I thought they were. It was a cluster bleep last year.
Speaker 8: It's hard they shut down like they did for New Year's Eve? Do they shut down the strip?
Speaker 6: Oh? I don't remember if there were cars, and I just remember the sidewalks our shoulder to shoulder, and you for a for a good hour. You can't go anywhere. It's hard to even switch hotels. You went outside, well, I tried to. I tried to walk to the next hotel over and then I'm like, I'm not going anywhere. This is this is a mosh.
Speaker 8: You did the Grandpa Simpson pretty much went right back in.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: You couldn't find your one buddy, and like took a couple of days. You found him up on his roof the photos.
Speaker 1: Later through the photos, realized where he was. He get sunburned? Did he get to his wedding on time? Don't remember? Not really close with him. Wow, surprised he was in the other movies. At all.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the dude from National Treasure is Justina.
Speaker 8: He visits, super nice guy. He visited at Walter Reed did he really? And it was before the hangover?
Speaker 1: Wow? So super cool.
Speaker 6: Post National Treasure pre hangovers because what uh?
Speaker 1: Voight?
Speaker 8: John John Voight also visited. So those two and I didn't know. I knew who John Voight was.
Speaker 4: Obviously Angelina and Arlie's dad.
Speaker 6: True really yeah I did not know? True story. Yeah, nice work man. I also once bought John Voight's le Baron? Did you really Chrysler LeBaron?
Speaker 1: Wow? Justin Bartha loves poker though, go on loves hang out with Zach and me when we go to Vegas.
Speaker 8: On the fourth of July. We talked poker a lot. Yep, super nice guy.
Speaker 1: You had a lot of cool poker stories back in the day.
Speaker 6: You met that one dude at the airport whose name I can see his face and blanking on his name, remember, and then you and him like John z that was actually I went to the World Series of Poker Academy. Yeah, wassaka exactly. It's the name I haven't heard in twenty years.
Speaker 8: And we just hit it off and then we were flying out at the same time, and my flight kept getting the lad exact no storm back here. So he's like, just you, I'll explain everything I'm doing here on Poker Stars and which dates how far back this was.
Speaker 1: It was legal and up and running then, and he.
Speaker 8: Was explaining every move, why he did it, what he was thinking, how he was setting up a couple of the other It was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super cool. That's sweet. Yeah, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think i'd ever heard the Justin story that he went to Walter Reid. Yep, that's cool man. Lots of cool people rolled through there.
Speaker 6: I'm sure who's the poker guy we saw, Oh, the one that had the same clothes on two days in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was huck Seed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, huck Seed.
Speaker 1: This is real name. It is really a good.
Speaker 4: Old name, man, that is it was My next boy is gonna name.
Speaker 7: Huckleberry rock Bottom. It looked rough. Yeah, he's an interesting guy. He was literally checking tickets in the sports book to see if it was a winner.
Speaker 8: I dropped my monster condom that I used for my magnum dom.
Speaker 4: Cool man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know you had audio on that.
Speaker 2: That's loaded in as Rosen in Vegas, by the way, I loaded that in on March twentieth of twenty eighteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he would say that, and with a name like Huckleberry he'd be more famous. But he won the main event before Moneymaker, so before it was a huge deal. So he won it when it was like a million for first and nobody really noticed. But then that all changed. Crazy back.
Speaker 1: Your name is so goods Horseshoe downtown, Yeah, Huckleberry Seed. It sounds fictional, Yeah it does.
Speaker 4: I do love being downtown in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Me too. Circa Circa is the circus amazing? So good? Sure is that? Okay?
Speaker 6: I gotta I have to go before June. I can't wait six more months.
Speaker 1: This would be a great weekend to be there. Yeah, I would too late?
Speaker 4: Playoffs?
Speaker 1: No, is it too late? Flight this morning? You wear the same clothes every day? Just when you find my howk Seed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, although, yeah, you'll be in my Huckleberry What if what if Huckxyed does what I do?
Speaker 6: What if he has thirty pairs of those shorts and thirty you know shirts like that? Because people would accuse me of wearing the same thing. This is a this is a new sweatshirt from yesterday, so you wouldn't know that. So what if Hawk has just a whole bunch of copies of the exact same shirt, exact same shorts.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't assume. You know what happens when you assume, you make an ass of Uma Thurman.
Speaker 7: But that one but you look fresh every thank you, And he looked like he'd been walking in like a six block reading.
Speaker 2: That is correct, but still still he was just waving at people in the casino.
Speaker 1: Was not assume. Maybe he was crushing. Maybe he was printing money.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's not a person who doesn't want to spend his money, wants to save his money. He has retirement because he works in radio, and there's no way to have a retirement plan.
Speaker 8: I respect the Huckleberry. Never leave a table when you're on a heater either. Maybe he was on a two day heater.
Speaker 1: He was the sports, but he was looking for tickets to make sure they weren't loser.
Speaker 4: He dropped the ticket. Maybe he's like the old man at the end of Chevy Chase's show.
Speaker 1: I've seen that at the horse track too.
Speaker 6: That is rock bottom when you know somebody's just looking for tickets and then seeing this see if somebody.
Speaker 1: Dropped the winter, You're like, oh boy.
Speaker 6: That is that's that's a tough watch. I've only seen that once or twice. That's tough for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first time you and Hawk met.
Speaker 4: It works tomorrow, Chris, Ye, good, Maybe you want a fine one.
Speaker 1: You're smer heard by the bench. Don't forget to look at these before you.
Speaker 4: Leaves that come pick me up.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I can't be that guy. Yeah, the best.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wish I could go to Vegas.
Speaker 1: No, be fun, all right, Lots to get.
Speaker 6: Lots to get to perish later, Marnie later, initials later, one hundred. You want to win one hundred and seven thousand dollars, just win the initials jack By at eight fifteen, one hundred and seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's gonna blow our mind when it goes off. Yeah, that's so much money.
Speaker 4: I hope I'm still here for that. So much money, that'll be so cool.
Speaker 1: More the Power Trim Morning Show after this. I'm a fan here.
Speaker 4: Welcome back. It's Friday morning.
Speaker 1: Corey. Yes, sir, you know me. Yeah, you're Chris, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to think of the next big bit on the Power Trip mornings.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, we're only nine days in, but so far Sauce hasn't come up with an idea. I know he has one good one every year. I know Potriu Betts said last year his best idea was to keep gambling. I I don't think that counts, but Powtry Bets does.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 6: But he's nine days in. He doesn't have a great idea yet. But you are always looking for the next one, for the.
Speaker 4: Next one, And I've got one, and we're gonna try it right now, and it's going to involve meat Sauce and Zach.
Speaker 1: Zach be ready, I'm always right.
Speaker 4: Are you ready? You're sure? I think so, Chris, You're going to play the audience in this.
Speaker 1: Okay deal, here we go.
Speaker 4: This is called Meat Sauce makes History.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of things that go on in history.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, so here's here's you know, this is whatever what I love is.
Speaker 6: Back in the day, we could have had like a really hard core production team.
Speaker 1: We could have had Dave.
Speaker 6: Allen or Diego put together a giant open for Meat Sauce makes History. What just happened is Chris could have just said this bit's called meat sauce makes history, but he recorded himself saying meat sauce makes history.
Speaker 11: Meat sauce makes history. There sounds more newsy, it does? It does?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that was that was supposed to be? Like a news It's called a what do you call it?
Speaker 4: A bookmark?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Benchmark. That's what it is. You got to have an open for benchmark. That's a new benchmark depending on how it goes and how you react.
Speaker 1: Cory, So a meat sauce makes dies. Yes, here we go. I will kill this quickly.
Speaker 4: You've done that once out of two times this week for me.
Speaker 1: What's the other one?
Speaker 2: The first one was the thing we did with the the movie titles on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: That was kind of like a much better title like we played back in the day. I like that game.
Speaker 4: Well, it didn't seem like it.
Speaker 2: And then the next day I brought in the porn thing and you seemed like that, so that was funice to live. Yeah, let's see if this one does this. I'm sorry you might have forgotten. This one's called meat sauce makes history.
Speaker 1: Sauce makes history.
Speaker 4: On this date.
Speaker 2: In fourteen ninety three of what must have been a very drunk Christopher Columbus saw some manatees and he thought they were mermaids, And now meet Sauce makes history by playing Christopher Columbus and Zach is one of his crewmen.
Speaker 1: Zach Yes, Christopher.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, his name is zach back?
Speaker 6: Then yes, Zachary Halverson, the first Zacharias Zacharias, Yes, Christopher, I think we had too much mead.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing some bitches. Well, wait a minute, I think that one has a tail. You got something caught in your teeth there, Christopher, I do, yeah? Is that a fin? Well? Oh looks kind of like a fin Yeah. I think your AIM's terrible.
Speaker 7: If Miam, I think those manatees are mermaids, I think they are.
Speaker 1: Let's go over there, you think.
Speaker 6: Yep, So he knew he knew that manatees were manatees. He just thought the manatees were mermaids. So instead of Christopher Columbus actually seen manates for the first time going like what are those, he immediately knew and he'd probably named them manatees.
Speaker 1: Yes, quick questions, Am I going to kill this? Going to kill this bit.
Speaker 4: I think it's.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should have helped a little bit, because at one point he did describe them. Christopher Columbus did say they're not half as beautiful as they are paid there were three three mermaids that were actually Manates, so maybe tried again.
Speaker 6: So he doesn't even know Manates or doesn't know that they exactly, believes they might be mermaids based on paintings he's seen.
Speaker 4: He's seen some really heavy ladies back in Spain.
Speaker 7: Christopher, your hands those there would that one guy we met on the way over here who banged anything.
Speaker 6: I think he uh, I think it was a hawk. The other Christopher, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That guy he'd bang those mermaids. Are those mermaids? Holy hell? They look like painted beautiful mermaids.
Speaker 4: I need I need to write.
Speaker 2: You're gonna make notes as we're doing this court because I have questions and I forget them watching.
Speaker 4: Like I need to know. Like you ran into me on the way over.
Speaker 1: I got a gas station in the middle of the Atlantic.
Speaker 4: And how do you know from just running into me that I like to bang things.
Speaker 7: You were on an island and you were holding a sign that said I definitely will do that for a ride to the land.
Speaker 6: Which island in the Atlantic. Did you stop at Baltic Baltic Island?
Speaker 1: Yeh?
Speaker 6: Was it next to Mediterranean and the community chest and luxury tax? Did you have family members on the Mayflower? No, I lived on Boardwalker books. That's an Atlantic city.
Speaker 1: Great song.
Speaker 6: You understand this is a bit right. You get how this works, right, Yeah, it's improv.
Speaker 8: I don't get paid over time, but I think I'm going to go to work.
Speaker 4: That was the first edition.
Speaker 1: That was something meat Sauce makes history.
Speaker 8: It is better with the cameras, I'm guessing because seeing Tim raise his hand point and he's pretending he's acting.
Speaker 1: Thank you got into character. Thank you doesn't sound like it. No.
Speaker 6: No, if you were watching on campeon dot com slash watch, you would have seen Sauce gently sway. I believed he was trying to act like he was still on a boat, drunk or boat.
Speaker 4: I couldn't see him. That would have been great.
Speaker 6: It was gently swaying, not not overly dramatically, just a little bit of hey, look over there.
Speaker 1: Well it was a big ship. It was and what was the name of that? Does ship you were on? Chris the Mayflower. Dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna admit Corey before we poop through the bit that one didn't go well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he deserves another chance.
Speaker 4: Well I got another day. I mean, it's a big day in history.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, obviously we all liked the show drunk History. This is more like dumb history.
Speaker 12: Oh, well played well because none of it's going to be accurate, that's true. And my sound effects aren't great. Oh boy, but here we go. You're right, this is another big ready who meet Sauce makes history on this day.
Speaker 2: Guys, in the year two thousand and seven, Steve Jobs debuted the iPhone.
Speaker 4: Sauce.
Speaker 2: You are Steve Jobs, and uh Zach, you are a lowly intern who was hanging around with Steve.
Speaker 4: My son.
Speaker 1: Effects are great?
Speaker 13: Are we walking through a boss and teletype?
Speaker 1: Steve? Steve? We got to turn that off.
Speaker 8: Don't tell me what to new slot unclogging a toilet.
Speaker 1: With hey, lowly intern, Brian, Yes, mister Chobs, Look what I invented? Wow, child, it's an iPhone? Oh man, how'd you get all that in that small thing? I've been working on it for years. Wow, you have to defeat the BlackBerry?
Speaker 7: How did you make it or did you just not make it and tell a bunch of us to make it?
Speaker 6: I dreamt about it and now I have it here in my hand. It's going to replace everything you have. You take a photo of me? No, I don't want people to know that you and I hang out together.
Speaker 1: Do you take a photo of you? That's called a selfie? Young Brian? Wow? Thank you and see you. So you ended the pit on your own? All right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Love it nice? Had it in the right direction.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: So he invented the iPhone and the selfie in the same day.
Speaker 1: Yep, he did. Wow. In Paris, Hilton claimed she invented that. Okay, I think she did. Well.
Speaker 7: You know what's that song? Selfie? Is that her voice that says that's such a good song? But first let me take a selfie? Oh it's so good, right, Zach. It's not the first time I ever heard the words as chain smokers man there ol g their first song.
Speaker 1: All right, I.
Speaker 2: Promised one more, just one more makes a history, all right? On this In this one you meets us our Sylvester Salone also known as Rocky, and you Zacho are Apollo Cree because on this day in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: This is going to be problematic.
Speaker 4: That's why I made them do it.
Speaker 6: So I want both of you to do the accidents as well as you possibly can.
Speaker 4: Sylvester Stallone started filming the movie Rocky on this day in nineteen seventy six, and here's the first day of filming.
Speaker 1: Somebody's got to apollo, you'll rock.
Speaker 7: I think we're in the middle of a small basketball game. Yeah, who are those people cheering for us? Are we in the boxing ring?
Speaker 1: Those are? I can't tell? You punched my eyes. I'm sorry, I can't see you want me to cut you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, cut me again, just on your eyes or into pieces, because this looks like your last resort.
Speaker 1: This is Are we gonna we gonna do this? You ready? Yeah? All right, I'll ring the bell. Brilliant. That's from the scene. Alright, let's box bitch. Oh oh sorry, this.
Speaker 7: Beer drinking breast turn into a Lexi Swayne again like Christopher Columbus.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh wow, I'm tap here. I'm tapping out.
Speaker 4: When did it become dice c.
Speaker 12: O.
Speaker 4: He's taking a drink water break.
Speaker 1: It's beer vodka Northland. Bitch, rock you got a problem rock wake up.
Speaker 13: Oh no, no, little fingers all right, we went a great bitch.
Speaker 1: That's a little bikes like it. That's a little glimpse.
Speaker 6: If if Kel and Sauce do role play, and I don't know if they do, I don't ask, I don't want to know. And if Kel's like, you know, what I've always really wanted, Paul is for you to pretend to be like a French poet and like, you know, serenade me.
Speaker 1: And he's like, okay, okay, yeah, hey babe, I'm a French poet. She just like forget it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna go downstairs. Oh that was not the best Rocky impression. No, I'm sorry. You gave it a shout though, thank you.
Speaker 4: The effort was going downstairs.
Speaker 1: What was this?
Speaker 13: Calls this dis memory? Someone give me a title to this is electric. I hope it sounded like a dildo, but it did. That's a powerful one.
Speaker 7: She may just be putting her face in a wind shipper and forget it inside.
Speaker 10: If you did something, who's apollowing Rocky again? This is Sauce masturbated.
Speaker 8: This actually sounds like a Lexi Steel scene trying to get someone unstuck.
Speaker 4: So there you go, meets us made history. It's an assist from Zacho.
Speaker 1: Well done, well done, thank you, great job Zacho, great job, Sauce.
Speaker 6: Well, only one of them is taking an improv class. That's true, and it wasn't Zach. Yeah, Zacharsher tried.
Speaker 1: Did they teach you the hand gust down to calm yourself?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I get in character.
Speaker 4: And the drinking thing was inspired Yes, thank you by Mark Parrish.
Speaker 6: He'll be hearing a little over an hour, will be here in the McDonald's six yet.
Speaker 1: That's true, But what times he normally get here? Seven ish? Right?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 6: We'll see the initials at eight fifteen, one hundred and seven thousand dollars up for grabs.
Speaker 1: Triestels here front Paint Sports after this on the van?
Speaker 4: You know what I love?
Speaker 3: Mean?
Speaker 1: How much time do you can't pause?
Speaker 6: Then you got to do the bit like you know what my friend Smitty Hulm loves is Fish the band. You gotta not give us time to guess, because yes, we do know a lot of things that you love. But what are you talking about in this summermaid?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, I love when I'm walking in the hallway and I hear a sky Rizzy commercial and one of the things it says is, don't use if you're allergic to sky Rizzy. And I try to put myself in the spot of that courtroom when that woman was suing that company because she got sick because she took it even though she was allergic to it. And the judge says, but did you know you were allergic to it? And she says yes, and he said, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know they gotta do what they gotta do, but I shouldn't. You shouldn't need to be told not to use something if you're allergic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, Right.
Speaker 6: Some of those commercials are on so much like my kiddo knows so many names of meds, but she has no idea what the meds are for, just because the.
Speaker 1: Songs are so catchy. Yeah, she definitely knows what sky Rizzy is.
Speaker 6: If we're like, well, what is a tree, she'd be like, I'll give you a billion dollars if you can tell me what sky Rizzy tree.
Speaker 1: She would have no chance.
Speaker 8: You can name the the uh not the symptoms?
Speaker 1: What am I thinking of? Yeah? Exactly?
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, those are longer than the part describing what yah got to cover your basis death.
Speaker 1: Some chick that's allergic to sky Rizzy sues you, right, right, I do.
Speaker 8: Like I think sky Rizzy is the one that says, don't use if you're allergic to sky Rizzy, And it's exactly right, right, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Like what yeah, yeah, no use it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't use that if you are, don't use if you're ejaculating blood.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't ever do that.
Speaker 4: Call your doctor if you've just vomited your own.
Speaker 7: Yeah, ask your doctor if you've shared of ejaculating blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're playing the great band.
Speaker 8: We need some bluetoo for this microphone and just keeps getting thinking on you.
Speaker 1: Now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 6: Thanks to Holiday for a limited time, by two, get one free. When it comes to monster monsters, the best right to get one free.
Speaker 1: They got a whole bunch of flavors.
Speaker 6: You can mix and match any flavors you want, including that ultra punk punch.
Speaker 1: It's hard to.
Speaker 6: Say, but it's some kind of tropical flavor. I guess I like the zero sugar ones. But get whatever monsters you want by two, get one free.
Speaker 1: The world has no holiday. Thanks Holiday yeah, hell yeah, Holidays is the best. It really is, all right.
Speaker 6: Both of our teams won. You guys want to start with the while they'll start with the Wolves.
Speaker 1: Let's do a vote. There's four of you, let's do a vote. Sauce, I'll go the Wolves.
Speaker 6: Increase Wolves, Zach, I'm gonna go with the wild Chris College football Wolves win two to one to one. The Minnesota Timberwolves won one thirty one one twenty two over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Speaker 1: Four Timberwolves twenty plus points.
Speaker 6: Randall twenty eight, McDaniel's twenty six and twenty five only if he's five to three.
Speaker 1: Dante twenty two points.
Speaker 6: The Wolves shot a season high from the floor, a season high from three. Fourth straight win for the Wolves, and became the third youngest player to reach ten thousand points only behind Lebron James and Kevin Durant. How about this for you for a stat for you, ladies and gents. Since Thanksgiving, the Timberwolves are fifteen and five. Since Thanksgiving Day, they're fifteen and five. Give me the list of teams with a better record than the Wolves since Thanksgiving. Okay, see incorrect, Carls Junior, That's correct.
Speaker 8: They're six and four in their last ten. I know that, Okay, See's on a little bit of a swoon.
Speaker 6: Um, what the heck, Detroit incorrect, What the heck?
Speaker 1: Nobody, nobody. Wow.
Speaker 6: The Wolves have the best record in the NBA fifteen and five since Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: They last night and recently, but especially last night, they look like a serious basketball team. My biggest frustration with that team is it seems like if it's not going well, they just stop caring, stop trying. And I know that's it's a different sport. There's eighty two games, and that's part of the deal. Last night they had some killer instinct to them. There was a point, I think late in the third or early in the fourth where Cleveland was starting to creep back sort of into the game, and Nope, they just said, we're done with this. We're gonna We're gonna bury you. And that's that's what you need. It is the new year. We're getting closer to the playoffs. But this is what we expected and wanted earlier in the year. And why I ripped the team and get so frustrated with them is because we know what they can do.
Speaker 1: And last night was a perfect example.
Speaker 6: Up next again against Cleveland tomorrow, a noon Saturday game.
Speaker 1: I think it's on Prime.
Speaker 8: You are, and that's smart too, don't mess with They came against the NFL.
Speaker 6: No leading into the NFL, aren't they. Yeah, but don't go against it. Yeah, the only the NFL.
Speaker 7: The Saturday game is on Prime.
Speaker 1: That night win for the Wild as well.
Speaker 6: Late in Seattle, the Wild won three to two over the Kraken in overtime Matt Zucarella with the game winner in ot from Carell and Faber. First period goals for Hartman and Favor, but the game winner comes in overtime. So the Wild finish a seven game road up at four one and two.
Speaker 1: We'll take that. Nothing wrong with that. That's also Yeah.
Speaker 6: Finally home tomorrow against Mark Parrish's New York Islanders.
Speaker 1: That's at seven o'clock.
Speaker 6: Give me the list of teams in the NHL that have more points.
Speaker 1: Than the Minnesota Wild.
Speaker 6: Colorado, Dallas, Nope, Dallas, Yes, Colorado? Oh?
Speaker 1: Really? Okay, so we have a they have a game in hand or something direct.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's still sixty points apiece for the Dallas Stars in the Minnesota Wild and the unstoppable right now, Colorado Avalanche.
Speaker 1: They put up eight goals last night. What did they have like seventy?
Speaker 6: I think they have like seen yeah, yeah, yeah, we're not catching them.
Speaker 7: But the good news is the the gap from us to I believe Utah is the the team in our division that can catch us.
Speaker 1: It's like, I think thirteen or fourteen.
Speaker 8: Really now good? Keep pouring it on the Mammoth. And you don't think they're done making moves, right, we'll see. I mean it's your opinion, though, gone to your head right now, get in my head.
Speaker 7: I mean, if I really had I would probably say that they're done with like anything colossal, but there are I mean, yeah, anything could happen at this point. This is one of those things where you have like just as you know, nothing's changed since we got Quinn.
Speaker 1: Here's where this is.
Speaker 7: You got to act now, this is everybody's firing an off cylinders.
Speaker 1: So who's Queen's who's Quinn Hughes? She's an actress?
Speaker 7: Oh oh, I think Rosie's going to see his kids play hockey tomorrow and Eden Prairie she's an actress.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 7: The Utah Mammoth have forty five points. The Wild have sixty so now we do have a game in hand. So even if you make that forty seven, they have a thirteen point lead for their playoff spot right now.
Speaker 1: Which is just they're a machine. Is nuts.
Speaker 6: The number ten ranked Miami Hurricanes beat number six Old Miss in the College Football Playoffs semi final thirty one to twenty seven, Carson Beck with a three yard touchdown run with just eighteen seconds to go. Ole Miss had scored with a little over three minutes to go to take the lead, but Miami finishes it off and they are onto the National Championship game.
Speaker 1: A week from Monday.
Speaker 6: They face the winner of tonight's game, number five Oregon and number one Indiana. That game is at six thirty Again, winner faces Miami a week from Monday in Miami.
Speaker 7: Yeah, whoops, Yeah, that'll be great. I can't wait. I think I think Oregon pulls off the upset tonight.
Speaker 2: Everybody's saying that, yeah, sounds like you bet yeah Indiana. Yeah, but as yeah, well, and it's hard to it's hard to believe that Indiana, even though they've done this, is as good as they are.
Speaker 4: It's hard to believe.
Speaker 1: And they've buried teams, have they alreally buried Bama in the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again they beat Oregon in.
Speaker 2: Oregon thirty to twenty. I think it was a great game. Yeah, man, yeah, I'd take that. I'll take Indian if you'd like. But I ain't giving you no points just straight up.
Speaker 1: Oh no, don't know what. No, I need the points.
Speaker 6: You don't believe in you and a half? It's like three and a half. Yeah, I believe in you. Huk did you leave you just thinking about it?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you tied up? Where'd you get that?
Speaker 4: Just one from me today?
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 4: I wasn't hungry by the time we got here.
Speaker 1: Is that your your Chick fil a sandwich? Yeah? What was that bit of a handful of many years ago?
Speaker 7: I first he's going to ask that answer, no question, and I watched him cue it on camera. He's good man, he's good stuff in a pair of handcuffs, bit o the creative.
Speaker 6: Trease that was calling on one one because he got into some you had a ball esca paid and you can't get out of the hand. You get a ball gag in whoops, and a pair of handsuffs.
Speaker 4: That is a choice, right, Yah? Should I lay here and die of starvation?
Speaker 6: Or in my career and be a power trip sound bye for the rest of eternity.
Speaker 1: The Lord was very disappointed, very.
Speaker 4: And you know one is on the way.
Speaker 2: As the police were on their way, he was thinking himself, Lord, help me come up with a story. Yeah, it gets me out of this and I'll never put my wiener in this thing again.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow was he pointing at this thing at that moment? Man, I was just I think I think ragging out loud a little. Wait.
Speaker 1: Do you hear his next prayer bragged out loud? It's sad.
Speaker 4: He does his.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm looking for something here quickly while you got talking amongst yourself.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea for a show.
Speaker 7: You and just a bunch of people dressed up as this story just banging.
Speaker 4: Forrest goring ahead bab.
Speaker 6: That the Miami Dolphins fired head coach Mike McDaniel.
Speaker 1: Finished seven and ten this season.
Speaker 6: Hello everyone, Hey, so I'm gonna heavily tip my hand on this trivia question by even framing it the way I'm framing. If it's still take a shot, got it in Mike Mike McDaniels Dolphins career twenty one times he faced a team that had an above five hundred record going into the game right not finishing this season. Out of the twenty one games that he faced a team that currently at the time of the game had a above five hundred records a winning record, how many of those twenty one games did he win?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would guess zero. I was leaning zero, but I will say one zero.
Speaker 6: Zach Chris, I'm gonna lean box one talks his three because he's still leading Zach one one. He went four and seventeen. Wow, But here's what's crazy. We so no respect for No. Four and seventeen with teams with winning records, but against teams that are five hundred or worse thirty one and sixteen. Yeah, so he killed bad teams, could not be good teams. I mean, it's really strange to be It's like, essentially all you have to do to see if the Dolphins are gonna win is go, does this team have a losing record, then the Dolphins are gonna win. Does this team have a winning record? No, the Dolphins are gonna lose. The record is that simple? The record in cold Weather was preposterous? Was it was? It his first year where they put up seventy on Denver. Yeah, and people are like, oh my god, this guy's a genius.
Speaker 4: How many concussions to all?
Speaker 8: But oh my god, but he's getting interviewed. I think, well, well, I don't know about that. I just I don't think AOC first the OC situation. If he goes to Detroit, which I think there's an interview set up, that's the problem for they saw.
Speaker 6: As you just mentioned that he's been accused of being a genius. Yeah, does anybody know where Mike McDaniel went to college?
Speaker 7: Harvard, nor Henepin, Hi Sauage Closer, Columbia, Yale, Yale?
Speaker 6: Really no kidding, Yale guy? Do you want to know wide receiver there too? I guess do you want to know a fact? Nobody cares about what?
Speaker 1: That would be? Great?
Speaker 4: Man, this would be great.
Speaker 1: Uh my old man, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Thee yes. Uh, he was on his when he went to Woodstock. They were eventually going to Yale, but they ran out of what they were you know, cass, no money, the Adobies, the Doobe's, and they turned around and they never went.
Speaker 1: So is that why he didn't pant? So he wasn't going to the college, No, he was.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 6: I think he would was. I think he was going to look at it to go there for law school. But they never made it. You know, it's crazy. No one cares about that story. No, you know, it's crazy as if he goes there, Yeah, I probably don't exist, so you definitely don't exist, and that nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's insane. Yeah, insane. They were also going to move to New Orleans. We were so close. Just go to Yale. Ye, my god, you guys have missed you. Just go to Yale. Why did he run out of God?
Speaker 4: Dang it? Chelsea Handler would be sitting in that chair right now.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday, Chelsea, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh man. So that's a true.
Speaker 2: Story, Chelsea, Thanks God every day. Thank God that Da didn't go to attorney.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, almost right, yeah, I mean almost, we almost. We almost were there.
Speaker 6: But we'll do what really matters after this. Scores and stats around the world, the sports. John Kriesel is here, Marnie later, Parish later.
Speaker 1: This is the power Trip Mooney Show on the fin.
Speaker 4: John cries, good morning to you and everybody out there.
Speaker 2: It's the Partrip Morning Show on a lovely Friday morning.
Speaker 4: Here we are. It's time to do some what really.
Speaker 1: Matters, That's what really matters.
Speaker 6: Brought to you by my friends and Ovo lay Sick and Lens, doctor Mark a little bit. I'm in Doctor David Whiting, Ovo, La Sick and Lens.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 1: He agrees, Yeah, he agrees, Go get Laysick. Yeah, do that. Okay, let's see what happened we talked about at all. Hey, let's keep this moment.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 6: I'm going go for basketball tonight hosting USC at seven thirty. That's filled the place Medico you go for basketball. Team is ten and five. They are three and one in the Big Ten. They've beaten a couple of teams in the top twenty five. USC one in three in the Big Ten, twelve and three overall.
Speaker 1: Is this is this not Eric Musselman's team? It is? I believe it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So Eric Musselman at the Barn tonight, Yeah, with the USC Trojans.
Speaker 1: But what really matters is this.
Speaker 2: Look going more information about manatees after the great performance by mietzas Henzak there, and I'm even more confused about how sailers thought they might be women. Right now, there's three species of manatees. There's a West Indian, West African and Amazonian, and one species of degong belong to the Sierra order, whatever that means anyway. As adults, they're typically ten to twelve feet long at way eight hundred to twelve thousand, eight hundred twel hundred pounds yep. Their plant eaters have a slow metabolism and can only survive in warm water. Didn't know that madaiteese is living average of fifty to sixty years and have no natural.
Speaker 1: Predator unless they get run over by a boat.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 6: I've seen them in a zoo, but never in the wild. They are gigantic, and I can't even imagine. Even if you were on a boat and you looked under and was like, what is that? The shape is nothing like a human woman, right, even from the top half, even if it's a mermaid and you think the bottom half is a fish in the top half is hey, Yeah, there's nothing about a manitee that looks like a human woman, not even close.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 6: They must have been absolutely as faced, or or or they hadn't seen I thought you were telling me to row plate, or they hadn't seen one in a long, long time.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, I don't think adult men. Forget what human women.
Speaker 4: Jessica, what in the hell are you doing?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a woman, right, Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they were, you know, they had been on the sea too long. That salty air gets to you, and they were like, I'm so horny.
Speaker 4: And Christopher's like he thought it was a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And have you seen Francesca's away upgrade, you.
Speaker 4: Know, miss honey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, you need help, I need help. What about Francisco? Yeah, you didn't say his last name Hockey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he jumps in the water and basically goes chunk and sloth and and goes, you're gonna live with me now?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, oh god, it was during the interview. Oh my god, no is it my turn?
Speaker 4: You're right by the way, no natural species or in no natural enemies. But then you get killed by boat. So yeah, they run over by boat because they're so slow in fat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, crazy sauce US A snowboarder Chloe Kim. Look, we're we're less than a month away about from the Olympics. They started on feb six, but US snowboarder legend Chloe Kim dislocated her shoulder attempting to become the first woman in the Olympics to win three straight Golds in the half pipe.
Speaker 1: But she thinks she's going to be good to go.
Speaker 6: She's got an MRI today, but she said, basically, the second I get the green light, I'm back in there, So she believes she'll be ready. She fell training in Switzerland gold in twenty eighteen and twenty twenty two. I think at seventeen years old is what I read for that first one.
Speaker 1: To get to that point.
Speaker 8: I always wonder how many severe injuries they get.
Speaker 6: Especially in a half pipe year. I mean a fall. You're falling from a significant height onto a pretty hard surface, especially if the snow's a little icy.
Speaker 1: It's a hard fall. Yeah, so it popped that thing back in there.
Speaker 7: What's underneath the snow? Is it like just like wooden birds?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Earth? Earth on the half pipe? I'm pretty cool. I think it's just earth. So I don't know, like, how is it? Hello? What is she falling on? When she falls?
Speaker 6: She's walking on walking on broken glass?
Speaker 1: John McClane, Oh, what really matters though, is this? You get that right, peanut?
Speaker 2: I know, ladies and gentlemen. His name is Jonathan Christ Gerlock, and he has been found with more than a human one hundred human skulls and other body parts that he found and took from a cemetery.
Speaker 6: Oh so he didn't kill them. I mean, it is still not cool. But I thought it was going to be a serial killers. I thought you killed one hundred people. Jonathan, what's his middle name?
Speaker 4: Christ?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you do that to your child? You're not helping.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're really You're setting the bar extremely high.
Speaker 1: I'm giving him a god complex. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bones and skulls visible in the backseat of a car near an abandoned cemetery in Philadelphia's Outskirts led police to a basement filled the body parts, which Dougherties say were hoarded by a man now cused to stealing about one hundred sets of human bones. Officers say a Tuesday night arrest culminated in a month long investigation, and the break ins at Mount Mariah Cemetery or at least twenty six mausoleums and vaults had been forced open sincerely November.
Speaker 1: When the FBI agent kicked down the door to that basement. He just goes Jonathan Christ.
Speaker 4: Jonathan christ Is Jason Bourne.
Speaker 1: Great shit.
Speaker 7: That maybe one of the best things the Internet has ever offered.
Speaker 1: It's that memep.
Speaker 2: They're in various states that they were all in Pennsylvania. Some of them were hanging, some of them were pieced together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this guy has killed people or he was on the way to doing it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's definitely a gateway drug.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The cemetery was Mariah, sat Mariah maybe Mount Mariah.
Speaker 8: Which is the same name where wild Bill is buried in Deadwood.
Speaker 4: That's right, dude, good memory.
Speaker 2: That's a cool place. Due and you know he's there and right over by him as the lady Clay James Yep. I read a book about her hand down. She was filthy. I mean probably really filthy, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: His hands.
Speaker 4: Still, she did a lot of different things.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: She tended to be a dude so she could go out and be a part of the cut.
Speaker 1: Your hand down woods. Great, and she is fantastic. Would Tommy might be Tommy? If she got a bath, then why not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd let her give me a bath.
Speaker 1: I bet she'd be a handful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should be a hand careful.
Speaker 1: She was a specialist, those callous hands. He's going to play red dead today. One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yep, I'd like to. I should. Anyway, there you go.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow, the NFL wild Card weekend kicks off Rams and Panthers at three point thirty.
Speaker 1: Ben Mallon was.
Speaker 6: Saying, and this is no surprise because it's a ten and a half point spread to Ben Maller said, the Panthers are the largest home underdogs in NFL history. The ten and a half is the largest home dog ever. Crazy right, ten and a half points in the.
Speaker 7: Playoffs, in the playoffs, Ok, yeah, yeah, but yeah, that's it's wild.
Speaker 8: But they deserve to be in the playoffs. The officiating in that game last week was insane. So it's a good thing that Atlanta won to sort of make everything right because some of those the backwards pass debacle where they should have gotten a free extra play, to all of the things that went wrong, the pass interference on McMillan, all of these things that it seemed and I don't think the game.
Speaker 1: Is fixed, but it felt like it was, so.
Speaker 8: It it made it irrelevant that Atlanta won because the three way time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think they're going.
Speaker 8: To get smashed and the fact that LA lost to them earlier in the year.
Speaker 1: I think that they're going to bring the hammer tomorrow.
Speaker 6: By the way lack of I would by the way lack of paying attention. But I was watching the highlights of the final throw where Old Miss is trying to get it into the end zone to come back and beat Miami. That couldn't have been more right, Like that guy the wide receiver for Old Miss is getting pulled down before the ball's there. That's interference. They should have had the flag, should have had another crack out.
Speaker 4: Is that reviewable?
Speaker 1: No, is not.
Speaker 8: It was in the NFL for a minute because of the confused but the Rams Saints situation for her. The the Saints did get screwed, which is great, they deserve it, but yeah, there's just no way to do that consistently.
Speaker 1: It was a mess. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Mean, if you didn't stay up last night, and most of us didn't, it sounds like exactly the only one that actually saw this live but the uh yeah, Miami scores with eighteen seconds ago, but Old Miss has a shot to come back and win. They go to the end zone as the time expires and well before the ball's anywhere near the end zone. The Miami defenders pulling the wide receiver down and then just kind of runs right through them as the ball gets there.
Speaker 1: That's like you said, Zach.
Speaker 6: It's either holding before the ball gets there or pass interference when the ball gets there.
Speaker 1: Either way, that guy got mugged.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the official is two feet away and he's like.
Speaker 1: No good.
Speaker 8: There's probably a little bit of the sphere of like the officials don't want to decide.
Speaker 1: But that's egregious. I agree with you.
Speaker 6: If it's TICKI tack, I get it, you gotta it's it's you don't want to be the guy that says I have to throw the flag.
Speaker 1: That's really close. This one's egregious. Yep.
Speaker 6: And that's not even debatable. He's right there, he's watching it right in front of his face. If I'm all missing, pretty pissed. Damn that sucks. More of what really matters after this, This is the power of Trip Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 2: Do Hey, Happy birthday out Tara today from Matthews, and here he is to perform his own birthday song. Ladies and gentlemen, Happy Birthday, Dave Matthews. Go ahead and sing one for yourself.
Speaker 1: Would you please sat here hot shot or happer? Happy mom, it's my birthday. Weren't your share? Wow? Done?
Speaker 4: That was crazy because for a moment there you sided like Corey. Yeah, well that was the birthday. Happy happy birthday to you, Dave yeah man. Also happy birthday to Chad oh Jasinco.
Speaker 2: By the way, did Matthews fifty nine today?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: He's not a little baby shitting now, he's fifty nine?
Speaker 1: Good frise, what is that?
Speaker 4: Girlfriend?
Speaker 6: Shot?
Speaker 1: My whle hold your whole?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I said. That's what I said at all.
Speaker 1: It first, I wouldn't ask that, not on my birthday.
Speaker 2: Chattowa is forty eight today. By the way, no Super Bowl rings for chatdow chosinco.
Speaker 1: So he's quattro ocho.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 7: He's gonna have the best eighty fourth birthday of anybody or eighty fifth already?
Speaker 6: Fish, I don't whatever, Yeah all dumb, We all make mistakes.
Speaker 4: My lover, Criso, Yes, do you remember Muggsy Bogsy? Yes, Bogues?
Speaker 1: How could I forget?
Speaker 4: He's sixty one today? Do you know how tall he was?
Speaker 1: Five five eight?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Way smaller really by four I think he's five three five three, because he was like five seven or five eight, and he was unbelievably small.
Speaker 1: But Muggsy Bogues was five three. Could he go on? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah we could no, no, we Muggy Bogues could not. But Web was five to six, right, I think he was five seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nothing, I mean, but still I was gonna say we're nitpicking.
Speaker 6: But that's the whole reason they were famous is you know how hard it is to get into the NBA at five to three. It's I would say it's impossible, but Muggsy Bogues did it.
Speaker 1: It's almost impossible.
Speaker 6: Seven spud Web, Yeah, yeah, it's five seven blows my mind. And the fact that he could dunk and win dunk contest was unbelievable. Muggsy Bogues just playing in the NBA and he was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't wasn't great.
Speaker 4: He was pretty good. He was one of the Tune Team.
Speaker 6: Wasn't he from Space Jams? Did he play with Grandmama? He played with Larry Johnson exactly in the Hornets.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking at the top on some Morning ten in game dunks by Spudweb.
Speaker 4: That's unbelievable. Dude. That guy's my size.
Speaker 8: He's got tree trunk legs, I think though. I mean, you've got to have such strong legs to dunk like that.
Speaker 1: It's all on the calves, right, Yeah, it's got to be. It's got to be calves. I mean, I'm not one to pins.
Speaker 2: Brilliant man, that's crazy anyway, sixty first birthday for Muggsy Bob's great name to Muggy Bob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super cool. That is cool, man.
Speaker 4: Back to what really?
Speaker 1: I have three.
Speaker 6: Five eleven and I could graze, graze the bottom.
Speaker 1: Of the rim when I was like seventeen years old. Brother, calm down, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying though, Like when a peak peak youth with new shoes, I could, I could get one fingertip at the bottom of the room.
Speaker 1: I was one, never, ever, ever, ever close to Dunky that was bobbing for thirds.
Speaker 6: And that guy was four inches shorter than me and could dunk like a monster.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to take a look at all the rim. Like Muggsy you said he was on the team with.
Speaker 1: Who like Larry Johnson and Alonzo. I won't see him standing.
Speaker 6: Isn't there one with him next to like George Morasson or Sean Bradley or somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go. Oh this computer, Yeah, this computer sucks.
Speaker 4: It's not even just a computer.
Speaker 1: The internet is.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is a real picture.
Speaker 1: Look at this, Muggsy and who.
Speaker 4: Look at that picture? Increase the look at this, Jesus, can you believe those two? They're in the team on the same team.
Speaker 2: Christ It looks like that's a I, but it's not.
Speaker 4: That's real.
Speaker 2: God, dang, George Marrisoon was seven seven. That's that's hammer labored labeled George Morisom.
Speaker 1: Maybe this not real. If you're seven foot seven you accidentally have a massive hog that's a teenager's arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if it's his finger, it's still big and it's right there at just forehead level two for most people.
Speaker 7: Some of you guys have thought about the new bowls crank more than the average person.
Speaker 4: Probably so oh yes, right, he.
Speaker 1: Did his son Bowl Bowl though still with us.
Speaker 4: That's an unfortunately b O L B O L. What am I going to do this weekend?
Speaker 2: There's a George and Muggsy George when they were both a little older.
Speaker 1: Just like a picture of someone with their child. Yeah, it's all he's all.
Speaker 6: I mean, not mathematically, but it looks like he's almost twice. Yeah, the night game on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Penis though, Corey. Wouldn't that be incredible?
Speaker 8: But I mean the shorts that they would wear would not hide that thing.
Speaker 4: That's true too.
Speaker 1: And who wants a Packers Bears seven o'clock tomorrow night? Uh?
Speaker 6: You know, if you hate both teams, you probably have a hard time picking which one you hate the least. But who knows either way, one of them gets to lose, which is great.
Speaker 2: Ye go, I can't believe it, but I have Bears. See, I'm the other way. I'm more Packers than Bears. The Bears fans drive me crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because they do act like they are the top Brady New England Patriots.
Speaker 1: They do, they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you had the fourth place schedule this year, right, there's a I hope they get beat by one hundred.
Speaker 7: Right, No, I disagree. I want it to be a heartbreaking loss. Whoever it is well said, I want a triple doint.
Speaker 8: Can you look at Green Bay though and throw out the Vikings game? But it's still a loss. They are backing into the playoffs. They're on an awful run right.
Speaker 1: Now straight if they want.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and the vibe is bad. The bears have been flying too close to the sun. They've relied on some of the sun no greater.
Speaker 1: Than the one that shines on everyone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, banger, great bit Yep, it should be a dandy. I'm excited for it.
Speaker 4: Diaper dandy?
Speaker 1: Oh what matters? Is this? On this date?
Speaker 5: In what year?
Speaker 4: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Core was the very first modern circus, which was held in London. Trick writers, acrobats, clowns, trained animals, and other familiar components of the circus have existed throughout recorded history, but it was not until this year that the modern spectacle of the circus was born.
Speaker 6: I think the like the Barnum and Bailey and the Wringling Brothers and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I think that's like early nineteen hundred.
Speaker 6: So if this is the first modern then it's got to be late eighteen hundreds, correct? Should we go with something like that? I'm gonna go I'm going to say something like.
Speaker 1: Eighteen eighty one, and I say eighty six, eighteen ninety five. I'm gonna go with eighteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: I would agree with you all, but you're all wrong seventeen sixty eight. Oh my god, how about that January ninth, seventeen sixty eight.
Speaker 1: How many people died, all of them English?
Speaker 4: Philip Astley.
Speaker 8: I doubt they had safety measures and nuts and all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: So I think.
Speaker 4: There, yeah, yeah, you fell on that person.
Speaker 6: By the way, even Wringling Brothers Barnam and Bailey started in eighteen seventy one.
Speaker 1: Wow, so that was earlier than I thought as well.
Speaker 2: First modern circus in London trick writers by Astley, a former cavalry sergeant major, found that if he galloped in a tight circle, central fugal force allowed him to perform seemingly impossible feats on a horse's back. He drew up a ring, invited the public to see him, and he waved his sword in air while he rode with one foot on the saddle and won on the horse's head. Writing and that was part of his bit. And that and from that idea he developed a royal circus, I should say.
Speaker 8: Because he was a sergeant major, not an officer, right, so he was brilliant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: So you were going to be a part of a circus, what would you do? The bearded lady you would do the bearded lady.
Speaker 1: I would. Oh, oh yeah, it makes for a great story. I'm not calling on you. Why why do you not like.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Might the bearded lady would hawk?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? I like that.
Speaker 6: Well, hang on a second, an enthusiastic in which circus? Because you just said in the circus I just asked you about that, you would be the bearded lady. Yeah, he would. He would bang you if you were in a circus. That's the only thing stopping him.
Speaker 4: If he'd be pregnant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you've been with the bearded lady before. But she had a clean shaven face.
Speaker 4: Right, almost straggling.
Speaker 1: I have a background there, so oh god.
Speaker 6: Sunday Buffalo at the Jags at noon. That's the first game of a triple header on Sunday. Basically NonStop football Sunday noon to about ten thirty ish or so in the evening.
Speaker 1: Nothing but football on Sunday. What matters is Yes.
Speaker 2: In seventeen ninety two, English equestrian John Bill Ricketts opened the first American circus in Philadelphia, later opened others in New York and Boston. President George Washington reportedly attended a Rickets.
Speaker 4: Circus and sold the company a horse.
Speaker 1: And he got Rickets.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wonder if it's named after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Rickets?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Good questions for bearded ladies. Philadelphia perfect place to start a circus. Yeah, it's still a circus. The circus is still a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, circus circus in Vegas is still a thing. Sure, barely.
Speaker 8: I'm a circus pizza, absolutely bad. I do love slots so fun one person, Yeah, a little too much slots, the fun and bearded ladies the perfect which.
Speaker 6: Is crazy because that shouldn't slow Chris down because you got to put the coins in.
Speaker 1: It's all coins should slow you down. Or maybe that's the plane. That's all right, make it last longer.
Speaker 4: Well, there you go. Hi, my name's Chris, and I have a gambling problem.
Speaker 6: Second game on Sunday is the San Francisco forty nine ers traveling across the country to take on the Philadelphia Eagles at defending champs the Philadelphia Eagles at three point thirty.
Speaker 1: Paul said that that line is now up to what five five and a half? Five? And who did they be last year? Who Chiefs? Yeah, Eagles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was terrible, but they almost got at at home by the Rams Packers gave them a little bit of a.
Speaker 8: Battle early on. So but that's the thing with the Eagles. I hate them, so I try to take my emotion out of it. They're by far the most battle tested team in the playoff. They had a tough schedule, and that line keeps going up. I think it. Trent Williams will did not practice on Wednesday. He was a limited participant yesterday. If he doesn't play, they're in big trouble. Well, they're in big trouble anyway. I think just I just think the matchup. It's poor that San Francisco could not stop those of us sitting in this room if.
Speaker 1: We put together an offense.
Speaker 2: If you guys were picking just and we don't have a horse in the race, right, if you were picking just because you wanted a team to win, would it be the Bills, Because it would be for.
Speaker 8: Me Jaguars for me, really, Bills or Jaguars. And it sucks that they're playing in the first round, yeah right right, But.
Speaker 1: I just love the Jaguars. I love Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 8: I think he hasn't been given an opportunity to succeed and kind of took a beating for it, and now now he's got a shot. Liam Cohen has sort of fixed him, and that team is good and the defense is good.
Speaker 1: I don't know's not to cure for Sammy d in Seattle as well.
Speaker 8: True, Da, they've had success in the past.
Speaker 1: Although can you imagine.
Speaker 6: If brock Party was hoisting the Super Bowl title what that would do to Meat Sauce Paul Lambert's life the circus.
Speaker 4: You're the one voting for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that would You said the other day you don't cheer against anyone else.
Speaker 1: On the earth to fail more than brock Party. And of course I only jumped into the ring.
Speaker 6: Because your take on Party was so strong and I didn't even care. And then you were like, he's terrible. I'm like, he's not terrible. Yeah he is. He's terrible. He can't be terrible and have these numbers. Yeah, no, he's bad. Yeah, And I'm like, oh god, now I have an opinion. Damn it, damn it.
Speaker 1: He's a very good quarterback, very good. That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, by the way, Unbelief put up three points against an unbelievable defense, but didn't it pick But I'm the king of it picking Zachary.
Speaker 1: We've I don't know if we've ever asked you that rock party on the message nice pretty big. He's a big deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't know that greasy rock purty. He's kind of kind of got a baby face going there. Oh.
Speaker 8: The other thing, though, I saw yesterday. We're all aware of this, but every time I see it, I don't believe it. Is the fact that Sam Donald is younger than Josh Allen by a year is eight eight, Yeah, Josh Allen is twenty nine, because I think.
Speaker 7: He entered the league twenty I would guess not a.
Speaker 6: Great look for the Vikings that Donald wins the Super Bowl. No, damn that, since we struggled all year of playing quarterback and now we potentially let these Super Bowl and in quarterback just walk. That would be a very Vikings like your team, that's been very Minnesota thing to have somebody go in win it titled somewhere else.
Speaker 7: But if what they do, if your Niners pull off the victory and the Bears win, it'll be a rematch in Seattle, because the Niners would be the worst seed left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't think the Niners have a shot.
Speaker 8: I mean they of course they have a shot, but that it's the playoffs now you have to have a defense.
Speaker 1: And the last two years they've been injury riddles.
Speaker 4: Yes, the thing about Donald and not having him here, I still say he would have been Hamburger by game eight.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And that's the thing that you're not wrong in a vacuum.
Speaker 1: It looks like a huge mistake.
Speaker 8: But the Vikings had too many missing pieces to be able to commit that much money to him. And let's not forget the game the final game of the season last year against Detroit and then against the Rams in Arizona.
Speaker 1: Horrible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And so to commit thirty plus million a year to a long term deal would have been blasphemy.
Speaker 1: Picked after drafting JJ.
Speaker 2: And Carson Wentz is just barely healthier than you after playing a direct Yeah.
Speaker 1: And JJ McCarthy has had more injuries than me. Yeah, brilliant. That's such a good line.
Speaker 7: Worked in the Dells, worked today. Gotta play the hits.
Speaker 6: The News is next with Chris Marnie. In about twenty minutes, pair should be walking in the door shortly. We'll play initials at eight fifteen and one of you, one of you lucky listeners exactly one of you gets a shot at one hundred and seven thousand dollars. That's what the Power Tip Morning Show brings to the table on a weekly basis. One oh seven up for grabs, potentially at eight to fifteen today.
Speaker 1: This is the Power Tip Morning Show. Back after this. I'm the fan. Fuck