Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on an amazing Wednesday. There's too much to get to in the final hour. I have no idea how we're gonna squeeze it all in. I do know it's going to be a good time. We have Supreme Court helping us out again. Democrats really screwed up with this redistricting stuff. Some foreigner talk. James tall Rico is an insane person. Democrats are just openly courting al Qaeda at this point in time. Oh, that's so much more obsmate at me. And coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show, Chris, what are you whining about over there? What just happened? What is it? Chris busted his knee? Cry me a freakin river, Chris? Do you have any idea, any idea? How many times I have tried to scoot under a table in my life? I'm six foot eight and I have bashed my knee on something under the table. What what I'm used to it? You don't get used to bashing your knee on it? Do you think when I bashed my knee? I'm all, oh, what a great time? Is that? What you think? Chris, it's been forty four years of this. I just laugh it off now. At one point in time in Japan, they decided they wanted to do one of these authentic meals. I told you about these authentic meals, and it was straight out of the freaking movies with you know, the paper doors and things like that, and they had the straw floor and all this other stuff, and they had these tables in there, low tables. You had to take your shoes off before you went in. Too. Took my shoes off. I wanted to be respectful, you know, Canechi want all that, what Chris. I did not fit under the table. And it's not like there was enough room where I could just stretch my legs out or kind of do that thing where you spread your legs out to the side. It wasn't physically possible for me to eat at the table, so I had to sit there with my knees up above the edge of the table, leaning forward, attempting to shovel in some sort of a fish thing in that what Chris. Chris says that that's the time I went and got Shakeshack. No, by the way, pause by Shakeshack story. I completely lied about something. I lied about the city. I said it was in Kagoshima. It was in Hiroshima, Hiroshima. I'll tell you what. Hiroshima looked surprisingly new. But that's nothing to stop Chris focus. Anyway, No, that was in Hiroshima this time when I, I mean, I couldn't sit there and eat that food, and I was uncomfortable. I got up went looking for food. I was hungry. Found a little coffee shop. Little coffee shops said hey, what did they call it? Ground wiener or something like that. That's what they called it was on the menu. The translations over there are hysterical. I should note they translate everything to English, and sometimes the translation is clearly not what they were going for. But anyway, at one point in time, as an example of that, I picked up this menu and it was apparently the spicy menu, and their English translation on the top of the menu was it's really painful. Not even kidding, Yeah, I know, not even back to the story. So I get to this cafe and I'm looking at the menu trying to find some something that's concrete to eat. I have no idea why we're talking about this right now, But anyway, trying to find something that's that's good to eat, and they had ground weener with cheese on there, and that's what they said. That's what they called it, ground wiener with cheese. Okay, well whatever, call me pete booda judge. I was in the mood, so I just but I decided I'm going ground wiener. It was fantastic. It was. Remember they do sausage and stuff pretty well over they really do meat well in Japan. It had onions on it, fried onions on it. It was on a bun piece of sausage, fried onions, and then they had some kind of I don't know what kind of cheese. It was mozzarella provol maybe it was a Japanese cheese. It was fantastic. I got on the bus. Everyone else was getting on the bus, the big group tour bus, and everybody was griping about the meal, and I said, man, not me. I got me a ground wiener, and a bunch of them scampered off the bus and ran over and went and got one and came back. I've never had that many thank yous in my entire life. Oh dude, thank you. I said, look, people gotta hang with me. Anyway, speaking of the Democrat Party being mentally ill, speaking of the fact we've had open borders in this country for far, far, far too long. Shri Tandahar, you will.
Speaker 2: Go to Pemport Palace. Now there is new Mahara Yat and again the palace has the power of the dark light.
Speaker 1: It is dead.
Speaker 2: Please kill my people.
Speaker 1: Sorry, let's depress the wrong button. That was the wrong one. This was Shri Tandahar today. He was interrogating Mark Mullan, Mark Wayne Mullen, the new head of the HS. Do remember that Shri Tandehar immigrated here. He came from India. He immigrated here. And every time I hear this dirty foreigner communist speak, I am reminded that America, out of the kindness of its heart, opens up its borders to people from all over the planet, and so many of them come into this country and luxuriate and succeed in this country and then dedicate a significant portion of their lives to trashing this country.
Speaker 2: Then will you stop be it just from using its social media accounts to spare bigoted and racist words and imajory promoting great replacementary.
Speaker 1: Stop being racist, Chris.
Speaker 3: It's interesting how you make those claims and give no facts. But yet your party is the one that's supporting the guy that's got a Nazi tattoo. I have the facts. I have the facts.
Speaker 1: No, there is no facts.
Speaker 3: You throw out nationalism, nazism, and that's exactly what causes the hatred and violence that happens to our officers every single day. And you should be ashamed of using that word.
Speaker 2: No, no, I it's not my words.
Speaker 1: Is your words?
Speaker 2: Here's call of Colorado.
Speaker 1: Here is that's not we reclaim my time, sir. Colorado Fusion Center.
Speaker 2: Says Ice White's nationalist messaging could lead to violence.
Speaker 1: That is just what he said. And what is the actually is.
Speaker 3: Colorado Fusion said, Now tell me exactly what message you're talking about. Now, don't give me some pole that is ran by the left, just talking about specific HS said, yeah, you don't want to talk about it because but you want to throw out racism all the time.
Speaker 1: To my secretary, this is what we have to deal with because we've opened up our borders of this country. Terrible, terrible Jessey. Yesterday you said, because of politics, Trump's ability to get laws passed will be very tough, but he can still make executive declarations, right if you are prior to leaving office, so on and so forth. All right, so Donald Trump's not going to get any more significant laws passed. That's just not going to happen. It was always going to be a real, real tough hill to climb with the slim majorities in the House in the Senate to get any laws passed that Trump could sign in, and honestly, if they did produce one, because you'd need so many Democrat votes or Rhino votes, but I repeat myself, the law would kind of suck anyway. So don't cry too much that you never got any laws. That was already going to be the case because of the slim majorities in the House and the Senate. But we need to talk about Bill Cassidy and John Cornyn. Bill Cassidy and John Cornyn are long established United States senators who just got crushed in their primaries. Crushed in their primaries. Now Corny got crushed in his primary and it had nothing to do with Donald Trump, nothing whatsoever. Cassidy kind of did, but had nothing to do with Donald Trump. Nevertheless, the United States Senate, the gop United States Senate, there's something about it They call it the most exclusive club in the world, which makes me want to barf in my mouth. But that's what they call the United States Senate. There's something about senators. They to band together. For instance, Marco Rubio. You know, Marco Rubio was a senator from Florida. Trump taps into be Secretary of State. What you remember, Democrats opposed loudly opposed every one of Trump's nominees. We needed every vote to get the Trump nominee through except for Marco. Rubio sailed through. I think it was ninety nine to nothing. Someone didn't show up. I forget exactly what the vote was. Why he was a senator, he was part of the club. They treat it like a club. I've told you before, the Mitch McConnell types. When the cameras are off, they get backstage with the Democrats and have a glass of bourbon, and they make fun of us and they hate us. They're all in the Senate. Is always in it for the Senate, and they're fellow senators. They treat it like a big club. Well, now that Cassidy and Cornyn they feel like they got screwed by Trump. Other GOP senators feel the exact same way. Well, they're gonna get a pound of flesh too, and that pound of flesh is whenever they feel like they can get away with it, they're going to hamper Trump's agenda. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. James Tallerco compares unborn children to parasites. This is gonna land really well in Texas. Oh there's one from Freebeacon. James Tallerco's girlfriend ranted about genocide of black people by police during the BLM riots and petition to free a convicted cop killer. Every time you start to scratch the surface of a Democrat campaign, you will find legions of people associated with it who are the most deranged communist nut jobs in the history of the world. This is the way this is. Now. Now, let me explain something I wanted to touch on the Senate for a few because there's a lot of fear we're going to lose the House of Representatives in the midterms, and I fall in that camp. I mean, I don't know that I'll make it a prediction, but I think we'll probably lose the House of Representatives in the midterms. All right, not ideal, we don't like it, But that always begs the question, what about the Senate? What about the Senate? What about the Senate? I think maybe, I think, and that's outside of some big event. I think maybe we're going to be okay in the Senate. And that is in large part due to Graham Platner. There are really nine races. I was talking to Sean Spicer about this earlier today. There are really nine races that are something that we can talk about in the Senate this year, places like Texas, in Maine and things like that. I'll just break it down the most simple way possible. Democrats really have to have Maine. If Democrats are going to take back the Senate, if they're going to win enough seats to take back the Senate, they have to have Maine. It looks like Democrats, by the way, don't get ahead of me. I think they're probably going to pick up a Senate seat or two North Carolina. I'm not saying it's a dundee at all. November is a long way away. North Carolina looks like it's going to be a very difficult road for us. There's a former governor running there. Cooper is his name, as a Democrat, as a former governor, he knows a state. He fundraises very well. He did so. I'm not saying they're not going to pick up any Senate seats, but in order to take enough Senate seats back away from US, it really boils down to they have to have Maine. But Democrat primary voters probably screwed themselves. They just did. Susan Collins is the Republican senator from Maine. I know you don't love her. She's never going to have a great conservative score. She's not going to be leading any anti communist rallies anytime soon. All that's fine. She is a United States Senator, a Republican from a blue state, and she pulls that off because she's really, really, really good. She's a good campaigner. Look, I'm not a fan, obviously, but she's a good campaigner. She's an excellent fundraiser. When I talk to people from Maine, Susan Collins seems accessible to them. She'll show up. She's going to show up at the county fair, She's going to show up at the American Legion. She's going to show up at the church breakfast, Susan Collins. If you want to get elected in the state that doesn't represent you, you better be seen out there. She's really good, but really good might not have been enough if it turns out to be a Democrat waveyear. But the Democrat primary voter can no longer control his demonic urges. The Democrat primary voter that they want to hear that you're going to destroy the Supreme Court. The Democrat primary voter wants to hear stuff like this. This is this is Sydney. Oh it's a hyphenated last name, so I have to read it. Sydney, come lagger dove. This is what the Democrat primary voter wants to hear. This is her in front of Marco Rubios, expired Representative Salazar's recommend yes and.
Speaker 4: Giving contracts with no transparency.
Speaker 1: Exactly the reason why you shut down us A. I d so practice what you preach. She gets the scream now to take down her words.
Speaker 3: I'll give you some time.
Speaker 4: I'll give you some of my time and me just uh.
Speaker 1: Okay o, God, what kind of thing is this? What is this? You don't you get asked questions for five minutes, and you don't get time to answer. It's not a hearing said, I don't have to tell you. I don't.
Speaker 2: I've even used their how can I answer the question?
Speaker 1: Don't even give me time. I've had to use their time to answer your question. Yes, in my I'm gonna answer her questions.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's got okay, I got it. Well, thank you for coming. She screamed like an idiot, got up and stormed out when he attempted to answer the question. Now for you a normal person that looks small, petty, childish, unserious, all the different words you would put there. Bet you money that lady has already put out a fundraising email with her questioning questioning today, and I bet you money the Democrat primary voter is rewarding her with campaign dollars for doing what she did. The Democrat, that standard Democrat voter in this country wants a rabbit animal in the United States House of Representatives. They want a rabbit animal in the Senate, and so they will march to the polls and vote for the biggest rabbit animal they can find. The problem is that puts them way out of whack with normal Americans, and they managed to possibly screw themselves with ever having a chance at taking the United States Senate this year. Oh and then there's this Supreme Court allows the Alabama GOP backed congressional map for the midterms. They also got too loud and too lippy about redistricting, so the GOP started doing it, and now they're losing those ones too. They really made some strategic errors in its glorious. All right, we'll do some emails next the Jesse Kelly jo on a wonderful, Wonderful Wednesday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing I Art Spotify iTunes. Obviously, don't forget asked doctor Jesse Friday is coming this Friday. You want to start sending in your questions. Well, it appears that everyone else is headline from PJA Media. You'll totally totally believe how Victorious Secret got investors excited again. Well, let me spoil it for you because I don't need you going to look it up. Victoria's Secret decided that stuffing a bunch of fat women into laningerie does not help you sell lingerie. I know that's pretty stunning, but I still think about the moment I told you about this moment before where DEI consumed so much of this country that even companies that what they did was they sold good looking people. You know. Calvin Client's actually a great example my whole life. Calvin Klein. I don't even know what they make. I think they make underwear and others. Whatever. Calvin Klein. They always had a billboard up somewhere now it would always be some ripped dude with a six pack or some smoking hot young dime of some kind. My whole life. And then as the whole world collectively lost his mind with cultural Marxists insanity, you could look up in major cities and see billboards of some obese models stuffed into some Calvin Klein jeens. And it's beyond belief we have had. I don't know if it's still there. Haven't been in in forever. A Victoria's secret in our mall. I haven't been of them all in a while. I like them all. Anyway, we had a victorious secret in our mall. It was like a big one. We were there with the boys, and of course I hear them snickering. They saw it before I did. My eyes aren't what they used to be. The entire display on the outside of the Victorious Secret store was some three hundred and fifty pound black woman stuffed into the underwear. That's how much the country lost its mind, and surprise, surprise, sales were absolutely destroyed. Let this be a lesson before I get to emails to every CEO listening to the sound of my voice right now, I know they're going to try to convince you a thousand different ways that DEI is going to be good for sales, or good for this, or good for that. It's always designed to destroy. Whatever you attempt to diversify on purpose, you will rot and you will kill. That's how it works. Focus exclusively on merit and you'll be just fine. Jesse, in Nebraska, we put cinnamon rolls with our chili. You've got to try it, Chris. This is not the very first time we've had this suggestion, cinnamon rolls with chili. I'm I'm definitely willing to try it. The salty sweet thing not you not that? Why? Why? What? Well? That was a bit insulting, Chris. You know what Jewish producer Christian said. He just said, they're Midwesterners, they don't have taste buds. I would push back on that p strongly, Chris. Here's why in a place like Miami. Have you been to Miami, Chris, Well, let me spoil it for you. There's insane amounts of money down there. Money you drive around Miami, Yeah, Chris, I'm sure a lot of it's drug money. But you drive around Miami or you walk around Miami, and you just I've never seen that many Lamborghinis in my life. It's like everybody has one. I don't care for Miami for staying in Miami at least or at least South Beach. It's just it's very uh, Instagram modeling. I'll put it to you that way. I prefer a little havana like I like the Cuban part of town in general. When I go to Miami anyway, people don't wear a lot of clothing in Miami understandable reasons. It's scorching hawk it really is, especially in the summertime right now. I bet you it's melting hot in Miami. It's on the beach. It's a real kind of fashion glamorous type town. I got all that, and as a result, there's not a lot of clothing worn by people. Well, here's how human nature works. When you know you're not going to be wearing a lot of clothing, you tend to make healthier eating choices, much healthier eating choices. That way, you're not cupcaking over your swimsuit. Huh with me? An obvious point, but a point that needs to be made. So if you're in Miami and you're sitting down at Red Lobster on a Friday night, you may opt for the salmon salad over the Cajun shrimp alfredo because you're getting in a bikini the next day and you don't want to look like joy behar You with me? Now you know who doesn't have to be as self conscious about that. People in Iowa. People in Nebraska. Winters are colder in the Midwest a lot harsher than they are in Miami. Significantly. Take my word on this. I I grew, I've been through there, spent most of my life in there. Winters are significantly harsher. Spend a lot of time wearing winter clothing indoors, you're more willing to investigate. To invest, I should say time in excellent foods. I would argue the average person from Midwest America can make you a better tasting meal than anybody in LA or something like that at anybody in LA. My whole point was, you're insulting Midwest food tastes. Those are probably some of the best food tastes in the country. Plus, remember this is cattle country. Whenever you get into cattle country, you do with meat. You're dealing with cheese, you're dealing with creams. What Chris said he grew up with all the text mechs and textan food. Well, well, look, every region has its thing. And something I have discovered I've lived in Texas over ten years now, and I don't think that makes me a textan yet maybe it does, I don't know. But something I have discovered is there's great food a lot of places. You can get a great meal a lot of places. But I really really miss spice. When I leave Texas. You don't get the same amount of spicy text mechs heat. But whatever Chris's focus. Anyway, this guy goes on to say I was and I still am, a Trump supporter, but times are tough. He goes on and name drops somebody I'm not gonna say, and he said he's talking about how great things are with low crime in the market and unemployment, and this guy says, I'm well off, but this attitude is what loses people cost of living. It is insane. How do you respond to the wealthy who are fine when the ninety percent are struggling? Well, you know that's always bothered me. It's always bothered me, and I'm sure that's probably because of my background and where I came from. It bothers me a great deal. When people who are well off, and there's nothing wrong with being well off, are It's okay to be ignorant, right, Sometimes you can be ignorant because you don't understand something. But when people who are well off are cold and uncaring about people who are struggling, it bothers me a lot. It's so snobby and selfish. COVID is one of the most recent times I can remember this driving me crazy. A bunch of rich media people who do podcasts and write and do radio shows and TV shows who never missed a paycheck. I never missed a paycheck during COVID. I was still doing my show. I was considered an essential employee, which is hilarious, by the way, But I never missed a paycheck and these same people across the spectrum left and right spent a lot of time during COVID telling guy who needs hourly wages, who makes time and a half, he needs the overtime, telling that guy to just shut up and stay home. Hey, just stay home, Just stay home. Why don't you just stay home? As if that's just an option for everybody under the sun. It bothers me a lot, and I've stressed this loudly to the GOP and I'll continue to stress this leading up to November. I know stock market's high, and I know all that stuff, and that's fine. It's better than the stock market low. That's fine. Costs are burying people. The jobs market is not good, and things are too expensive. Sha The Jesse Kelly Show, Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Wednesday. Remember you can email your love, your hand your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So Bob is upset and I don't feel like it's justified. And she's holding something over my head that I don't feel like it's justified. And here's what happened last week. We went to a baseball game. Right, We went to a baseball game, and we were sitting I don't want to say behind home plate that direction, but up the upper levels behind home plate good seats, pretty good seats watching the game. Somebody fouls off a ball. Now it was a day game. The ball goes in the air. My eyes aren't what they used to be. I immediately lose the ball. I can't find it, so I can't catch it if I can't find it. And so as the ball's in the air, I'm trying to get guidance from her so I know where to look. I'm like, I can't find the ball. I can't find the ball. I want her to say, there, give me a point or something like that, because everyone knows. Everybody knows that I catch everything. I'm going to stand up and I'm going to catch the ball, maybe one handed, maybe not. I didn't want to show anybody up, but I was going to catch the ball. Ob ob. She didn't point out anything at all. Could she see it? Yes, she could see it, fine, Chris, She's got great eyes. She could see the ball. Fine. Gives me no guidance whatsoever. She also doesn't say not coming our way and is coming our way? Nothing, So I give it roughly the amount of time I think it would take for a foul ball to come down. And I'm looking for it, and I'm looking for it and I'm looking for it and I can't see it. And finally I do what. I put my head down and I put my hands on my head so I didn't get drilled in the head with the ball. That's all that happened. Oh things, I should have covered her head instead of my own. She acts like I threw her to the wolves and took off running on my own. I don't understand this way of thinking. What Chris, what? Yes, this is exactly my point. Why didn't she cover her head or I mean, do her hands not work? I don't understand why this is somehow on me that I covered up my own head when I couldn't see the ball. I couldn't see the ball and she could. And I'm the bad guy for simply ducking down a little bit and putting my hand on my head. And I can still hear right immediately after, she goes, wow, you were oh yeah, Chris, she oh yeah. That was the exact ton of voice too. Who wow, you were just gonna let me get hit in the head with the ball. And I said, what are you talking about? I couldn't find the ball. This is not my fault. If you're living with pain, it's your fault. You don't have to. Pain is a choice. Now that we have relief Factor, you know why you're in pain. You know why your foot hurts all the time, while your elbow hurts, while your neck hurts, while your back hurts. It hurts because it's inflamed. Let relief Factor help your bodies trying to fight that inflammation. Your body needs some support. A bunch of doctors got together and they developed a supplement, a hundred percent drug free supplemented as this unique formula of natural ingredients. Relief Factor is something you take every single day. It will build in your system. The long you take it, the better it works. So first day or two might not be any Then you're gonna start noticing that that pain is getting turned down and down and down. And then you wake up one day and it might be gone. Try it for three weeks and see you'll see what I mean. One eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com. One eight hundred the number four relief or relief Factor dot Com. This is CNN's Sarah Sidner. She was sitting down with Dana White. You know, Dana White's the president of the UFC and he's a good friend of Trump, and I love the way they try to pose these questions. You can go back in history.
Speaker 4: You see sports has in times been used by authoritarian governments like Mussolini to show power, to show strength, to show control.
Speaker 1: Do you worry about the confluence.
Speaker 4: Of this sport in particular and the Trump administration sort of being intertwined.
Speaker 1: I don't think like that, but.
Speaker 4: People might say, look, Trump's using the same playbook as Mulsolini or Aputa.
Speaker 1: People are saying, oh, I'm not saying, of course, but you know, there are people out there who are saying, whenever you hear some dirtball comedy, journalists drop that line, people are saying. Some people are saying. There are people who are saying what the journalist is saying every single time is I'm saying this is how I feel. But I can't come out and say that. So look, some people are saying Trump is Mussolini. What do you think about that? All right? Do what, Chris? You won't make that face. It's time for headlines. We didn't get to Chris. Is it we didn't get too Or is it I didn't get to I don't have we been gone that long? I don't remember, Randee, what do you think.
Speaker 5: My plan macup plan make affordable California again. Will recognize children's who'll maintain GPA level three point eighty seven three point ninety three, will support first mine gott upon graduation from high school. We'll credit five hundred five dollars. Let's support our children. Let's over schooling system.
Speaker 1: Thank you now, that makes sense. Meet the Democrat with al Qaeda ties who just won a congressional primary. Again, there are no more breaks for the Democrat primary voter, so demonic, so warped. All they care about is the destruction of the right. Illegals have it better than inner city Americans. Gop rep reveals stunning amenities he found in the Delaney Ice facility. Yes, you can come over here, violate our laws. We'll put you on welfare. Even if we had happen to arrest you, We'll treat you like a king. It is ridiculous how well we treat foreign invaders in this country. US Iranian national arrested for supplying American equipment to Iran's nuclear and military establishment. Sounds like our immigration policy is working out great for this country. I shall return tomorrow and we'll do it again. All right, that's all.