Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning show.
Speaker 2: So heading off after the show, myself producer Lydia or executive producer of the show, and Bianca, the executive. I always like come up with some kind of a name for Bianca. Bianca is the director of Social Impact. Yeah, that was a cool name I had one time. And then we're going to Cleveland, Ohio to go to a radio convention called Morning Show boot Camp. We've talked about Morning Show boot Camp before on this radio show because we as a show over time, have you know sporadically gone to it. Lyddy and I went a couple of years ago to it in San Diego, and then in the past I would always go to the ones in Chicago, or they had one in Atlanta. They picked different cities this year Orleans, Yeah, New Orleans was a great one. This year they picked Cleveland. Nice, which makes me even happier than any of the other cities. And I know that sounds weird because who really wants to go to Cleveland. But it's a nice quick drive. You know, it's only a couple hours. I don't have to pay for an air ticket and stuff like that. So Lydia sends me a text last night, and it was kind of interesting. First off, Bianca and Lydia sent me pictures of their luggage. Biyonca's luggage looks like she's bringing Bryce, her boyfriend got options.
Speaker 1: How long are We're only there tonight tomorrow night?
Speaker 2: Would so we're there till Saturday morning, So it's Saturday morning Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But is.
Speaker 3: There like a dinner or something like something that she needs to dress up for.
Speaker 2: Well, we're definitely gonna eat because I like to eat. But I think there was one night that Brad Harden is taking. Iheard people out or having like some kind of a little thing, and then we'll probably, honestly just go everybody grow grab some food in different places.
Speaker 1: Look at how much stuff she's bringing, Like, no, okay, let me talk.
Speaker 3: I was exaggerating.
Speaker 4: Let me defend myself. So I actually have to do my radio show while I'm in Cleveland. So while my one black backpack is all my radio stuff, and then I got a new suitcase that did not fit my toilet tree, so I have to carry that in a small black bag. And then my bag I'm going to take to Blue Camp is the blue bag.
Speaker 1: So he's bag as a purpose.
Speaker 4: But if I had not to take my radio whole setup with me, I would have only one extra bag.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so okay, that makes sense. Then Lydia sent me a text. I'm gonna read Lydia's text because I think this is kind of funny. Lydia said, I have a question for you, Mojo. Does Chelsea pack for you? I have a cousin who still has his mom packed his clothes for him when he goes on family vacations. My mom packs most of the things for my dad and she puts some laughing oh gee's on there, and it got me thinking that this could be a kind of a funny topic, which, by the way, I'll explain. I'll answer that question in a second. What does your spouse do for you? Do we have any listeners that are listening to the show who have their spouse pack or they have their spouse like make them their lunches or make their doctor's appointments for them, stuff like that. Eight four to four Mojo Live. Chelsea does not pack for me, and it has never packed for me. Now she has packed for the boys, and I will say this, she is amazing at picking out outfits for the boys. I probably should trust her, But the one time that I would have her pack and she forgot something, it would be.
Speaker 1: Hell right catastrophic.
Speaker 2: It would be awful, because I have done it, Chelsea, and I went to Chicago one time, and you know, I forgot underwear and deodorant and contact lenses. I forgot all of that for you, for yourself, for me, And so she had to listen to me being upset with myself.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if she did that, we probably be divorced. You wouldn't forget anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So explain, Lydia, your cousin. How old is your cousin that has mom pack?
Speaker 3: He's thirty two.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's great, That's crazy great. Okay.
Speaker 3: I have a question. Is he married Lydia? No, okay, because I have a friend who married a keldy and guy and she said that when they first got married, and I think they were going on their honeymoon, either their honeymoon or like one of their first trips, his mom actually came over to their house not only packed for him, but put layers of tissue paper in between the outfits for each day.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's kind of nice though. It's like think about that. You know exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Like this girl was like, well wait a second, Like he's a big boy, he can pack for himself, and if he wanted anybody to pack for him, it probably should be me.
Speaker 2: You wait, your dad also has this too, haunt George, has your mom pack yes?
Speaker 1: Ion packed for him?
Speaker 5: Yes? Or else he'll forget everything. Listen, when we were in Toronto, like last month, he was panicking because he's like, I think your mom forgot to pack my shirts. And I'm like, first of all, it's not her responsibility. Second, they're hanging up in the closet. I pulled them out for you, so you pull them out, she pack them.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: The level of trust that I do not have for any woman in my life or any woman that has been in my.
Speaker 1: Life, is that an all time high.
Speaker 6: I can't trust that, Like you're going to pack the things that I would want. That's my thing laughing, Like when you go on vacation, you go on a trip, you got certain looks you want for a certain vibe you want to create and feel, and to trust that to somebody else, it's not even about them forgetting anything. It's just I don't want to be surprised when I open up my suitcase.
Speaker 3: You want to know what you have?
Speaker 1: This is what I'm wearing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes though, in my case, Chelsea will find things that I haven't worn in a while and she'll go, you know what you have more in this in a while?
Speaker 1: You're wearing it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Oh, that's kind of cool. But she doesn't do it as packing. She'll just like say, hey, hare, pull this one out.
Speaker 1: Nick. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm doing good?
Speaker 1: How about you? Good?
Speaker 2: Nick's wife does a lot for him. What is the one thing that she does for you all the time?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: What I do for her every day?
Speaker 1: You wake up with her every morning to pack her lunch and make her breakfast. Man, Nick, where do we find guys like you?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm like the dating app.
Speaker 2: That's I like the fact that the guy is doing this, that he's packing.
Speaker 1: What does your wife do?
Speaker 10: She works in retail, so she's up at four or five am every day going into work.
Speaker 1: She works at cools And then what do you do?
Speaker 7: I go back to bed afterwards.
Speaker 1: So do you have a job or do you stay home? Are you a house husband?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no, I sell rooping.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? And how long has this been going on? Man?
Speaker 10: Since we've been together, I've been over six years.
Speaker 2: Do you write her a note on her napkin? Or do you do little smiley faces?
Speaker 10: Or you know, sometimes on the sandwich bag if she takes a sandwich and she wants the sandwich, I'll write something with a sharpie on the bag.
Speaker 1: Like what give us? Give us? What do you write? I love you?
Speaker 7: Or have a great dig can't wait to see you.
Speaker 1: This guy's a great guy. I'm telling you. Every woman needs a neck.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know I could never not with any level of consistency, Ashley, what's going on?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hi, hi? Ask So.
Speaker 9: I have been with my husband for fifteen years and I packed for him forever until one time we went on vacation and I forgot all his underwear. Y, I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, you can pat yourself. You know what's funny.
Speaker 2: The first thing I put out is my underwear to make sure you have because I count.
Speaker 1: Them, you know what I mean, Like I have to count the home overpa. Yeah. Yeah, that's that's funny.
Speaker 2: Hold on one second, uh, Sam.
Speaker 10: So my husband, first of all, he brings me coffee every morning.
Speaker 7: He's the only one who makes my.
Speaker 10: Coffee just the way I want it to with. He brings me coffee.
Speaker 7: He packed my clothes.
Speaker 10: I put him on the bag he puts in the suitcakes got his job.
Speaker 3: Does he just do a better job of fitting more stuff in?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's much better at making sure.
Speaker 10: Everything fits how he needs to fit. And that's why we do it the way I do.
Speaker 2: Sam, you got to have him follow Cupcake Shannon. She has these.
Speaker 1: She has well. She has like the little bags that you pack in and then you suck out all the air. Those are great. He does use those. I love that. Hold on, Jessica, what's up, Jessica, Hi, first time, long time.
Speaker 7: I've been with my husband for about going on twelve years on August ninth, and I do pack his toilet trees for him for whenever he travels for work or just whenever. And then occasionally I will make his doctor's appointments like physicals, and particularly because I know at times he just has a hard time getting around to it. So if I do it, I just know that it's in the books. So yeah, that's what I do.
Speaker 1: That's cute.
Speaker 6: When you say the toilet trees. Is there a reason why you don't pack anything else besides that?
Speaker 7: Well, I just think he like personally likes to like pick out his outfits, especially if it's like for work trip, like he irons and stuff like he irons my clothes. I was never taught how to properly iron, so he spoils me and he's like in charge of that. But like the toilet trees, like I make sure he has like tilet all the like quors life life all. You know, Yes, I make sure he is prepared. And I'd rather have him overpacked than not have what he needs because he doesn't like being away.
Speaker 1: Like that first day Questions there asked that question, would you do it? Joeann, You do everything for your man?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, let me tell you first.
Speaker 6: Time a long time, thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Oh love you guys.
Speaker 10: So my daughter calls me an enabler because I do so much.
Speaker 11: If we're going to a wedding, I get his suit out, I match his time, I polish his shoes. If I'm away, if I'm working late, he will literally wait for.
Speaker 10: Me to come home and get his dinner, literally wait.
Speaker 2: Like I do so much, pack that bag, Joey, he doesn't and he's not forcing you to do this.
Speaker 1: You do this out of the love of your husband.
Speaker 10: Right, the love the big heart that I have.
Speaker 11: I love it all for him, and I get so frustrated, Like I start complaining to my daughter about it.
Speaker 10: She's like, mother, you're doing this to yourself.
Speaker 1: That's right, you're doing it.
Speaker 2: You know what though, if you enjoy it, you know, and you continue to do it, like if you didn't want to do it, like if he you.
Speaker 3: Know, or he didn't want you to do it, or he didn't want you.
Speaker 1: To do it. Like is he appreciative of what you do for him? Does he thank you?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, yes he is.
Speaker 10: He takes care of like the lawn, all the manly things, putting, you know, gas in the cars, the tires all that. He does all that stuff. But it comes to packing bags and getting the clothes around and that.
Speaker 2: If I if I packed for Chelsea, it would be like panties. Uh, oh my gosh, she'd be like those booty shorts, Like we're going to dinner tonight.
Speaker 1: I can't wear this, you can, you know.
Speaker 3: My friends Clinton Michael Dupan husband wife by the way, Michael is a girl, and we he threw her a surprise fortieth birthday trip a couple like this was like two or three years ago. And he packed and we all took her. And when she got when we got to the airbnb and she starts pulling stuff out that he packed. I'm like, this is this is why husbands don't pack for their wives.
Speaker 1: It was the most random.
Speaker 2: Old We're going ye, hold on a second, real quick?
Speaker 1: Is it? Rel?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rel? Are you first time? Long time?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: I called a couple weeks ago and my hold chick about a father's day.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, listen to what Rel's wife does for him?
Speaker 1: What is that? Rel?
Speaker 8: Okay, we've been together about fifteen years now, but she still cuts up my meat, my chicken, my steak.
Speaker 1: Don't cut the meat.
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, hey, I love this woman, but she I don't think she trusts me with sharp objects or something.
Speaker 1: She does she ever feed it to you.
Speaker 8: Occasionally she might give me one of the first bites.
Speaker 1: I here you go, babe.
Speaker 8: You know not to hear winding or nothing, but.
Speaker 1: That is so cute. I love it, Ralph, I'm not mad. Yeah, that's a good lady. You treat her, taking care of meat Lady, take care Bye,