Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham in the Great America. Welcome this Monday afternoon in the tri States. So many issues going on in so little time. Of course, this Sunday, the Bengalis tee it up again against the Ravens, probably a game that means nothing, but who knows. I've seen some analysis this morning. If I keep saying this, if the Bengals went out, that means Pittsburgh got to lose three of the next four games, which is possible. And that's also if Baltimore has two or three ties of the next four games, that comes into play. One of the analysis was, well, what if the Pittsburgh Steelers tie a game or two?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: We're breaking it down a man that can break it down and tell me why James Madison, a good friend of George Washington and John Adams, gets into the college playoffs instead of Notre Dame. That's another issue the Rock's going to deal with once again. Moeger, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, can you break down where we are right now in Bengaledom give me a full report.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not sure we have enough time to break down everything going on in Bengal dem but I'll put a to you this way with you know, whatever was eight minutes and forty nine seconds remaining in the fourth quarter yesterday the Bengals had a ten point lead, and I'm thinking if if they could somehow close out this game, then it's going to sort of feel like game on as it relates to their playoff chances. Right, Not that making the postseason was going to be easy or even likely, but you would have gone on the road beating the Buffalo Bills. You have a chance to play the Baltimore Ravens this week. Either Pittsburgh or Baltimore is going to lose because they played yesterday eight and changed to go you're up by ten, boy, even this Bengals team isn't going to blow that one. Well, as it turns out, they did because of a cacophony of mistakes. Bills go down and score in four plays. Joe Burrow throws to pick six, another pick on a tip pass. Oh, they can't get off the field on Josh Allen running the ball on third and fifteen. Oh, it just it was a microcosm of the season to a degree. A defense that has failed to rise to the occasion every single time falters again, yep. And the one thing you kind of felt like you could hang your hat on, which is Joe Burrow having the ball in his hands with a lead, unfortunately goes awry and this team falls to four and nine.
Speaker 1: Have you thought about writing a book on this season? Because every game is like a chapter of Shakespeare in proportions, the highest of law hies, the lowest of lows, all happening against the Bengals. Against the Bengals, it never happens toward them. They go to Baltimore, which you thought was a tough place to play. They beat Lamar Jackson in Baltimore Thanksgiving Night, Then with eight and change left, they got a ten point lead in Buffalo and you're thinking, Okay, they're gonna come home. Then beat Baltimore again, go the next three games they're back in. Have you thought about a book and each chapter would be like there might be seventeen chapters in the book, but this one, yeah, has got to be like the Jets or like the Bears.
Speaker 2: Incredible. You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 3: Mo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The the manner in which they have lost has been remarkable, you know. Paul Danner Junior had the stat yesterday writer for The Athletic that since the beginning of last season, NFL teams when they score thirty three or more points are one, thirty six, ten and two. That doesn't include the Bengals, who are now four and seven. It's been a hallmark of these last two years where they score a bunch of points and they have a defense that simply can't get off the field. And look, Joe Burrow threw a pitch six yesterday that he can't throw. But you know, this team demands he be perfect and man for three plus quarters, he was, he was awesome yesterday for three plus quarters. He throws a pick six, he makes a mistake. It can't happen, certainly can't happen in the fourth quarter when you're trying to protect the lead. But the Bengals demand that Oburrow do everything for them. The Bengals demand that Joe Burrow be perfect, and when that doesn't work, the infrastructure of the team isn't strong enough to avoid a collapse. And that's exactly what happened yesterday.
Speaker 1: Of course you want to ignore for a moment, I'll come back to it. The Crosstown shootout that's a different matter. And so Duke, by the way, I think as fair as Tony Pike's got to owe me sixteen hot fut Sundays, he keeps going double or nothing on UC and losing, that's a different issue. But Duke Tobin and Zach Taylor, the two of them together have picked the roster. I would think Zach Taylor has significant influence. I would think Duke Tobin is the decision maker. I would think Mike Brown is in the background somewhere, but hell, he's ninety years old. But nonetheless, every news conference of Zach Taylor looks the same way. He looks perplexed, uncertain, doesn't know what to do. And so now the defensive coordinator Al Golden. You took the D out of his name, Golden. But nonetheless, the season's over, it's done. Joe Burrow turns thirty in December.
Speaker 2: Of next year. There's no hope. And Joe Burrow's is Joe Burrow bengalized at this point? Is he thoroughly infected or not?
Speaker 3: He looked like it at the end of the game yesterday. But you know, look the clock is ticking. This is why, this is why you have legitimate conversations about who should be picking the players next offseason. And this is why you have legitimate conversations about who the head coach should be. Because the Bengals have a meal ticket. Joe Burrow is it. They've got him for the rest of the decade. Who knows what's gonna happen with Joe Burrow at the end of the twenty twenty nine season. Who knows the next time You're gonna have a genuine a list quarterback Willie if you watched him yesterday for three plus quarters, who look like the best quarterback in the sport? And I think he is? And look again, thirty two to twenty eight or twenty eight to twenty five. You can't throw a pitch six right into the hands of an oncoming defender. You can't. Joe would be the first to admit that. But time is the essence here. The idea behind drafting Joe Burrow in twenty twenty was to win a championship.
Speaker 2: While you have him.
Speaker 3: They came agonizingly close at the end of the twenty twenty one season, and when they did, I think most of us believe that by now they would at least continue to be serious contentions. They're on the verge of missing the postseason for a third consecutive year, and you just you wonder, You wonder what he's thinking. You wonder what they're going to do because you're going to probably miss the postseason for a third consecutive year with Joe Burrow as your quarterback. That was not supposed to happen. That can't happen, and so it's fair to wonder how do they get it turned around to the degree that a year from now, we're not talking about the Bengals scratching and clawing and trying to find their way into the postseason. We're talking about this team competing for a number one seed. We're talking about this team legitimately competing for a championship.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you a big question a bit early before we go on the Crosstown shoot out, which I love.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who's in worse shape? Scott Saderfield, Zach Taylor or Wes Miller. Those are your three choices. You can have It's Miller time with Wes. You're gonna have Zach Taylor, who looks lost, or Scott Saderfield, who won seven in a row, then lost several in a row. At least they played Navy. God blessed the Navy. Who's in worse shape Saderfield, Taylor or Miller?
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately for Less, I would have to say it's him, because with Zach Taylor you have Joe Burrow and you have a track record. Now, it's a track record that's heavily weighted towards things that happened longer and longer ago. But he was the coach for back to back AFC championship games. That was the coach for a Super Bowl appearance. Yeah, I think with Scott Saderfield, as unfulfilling as the end of the season has been, they were better this year.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I think it's completely fair to wonder what's the state of the roster going to look like next season, because I think when you have all the player that came back to UC for this year, and when you have the impact players the Bearcats acquired via the transfer portal who are basically going to be one year guys, most of their really good players are set to leave, and so seven and five feels pretty underwhelming, but it was mathematical improvement. I think with Wes Miller. You lack the track record, right, Like the baseline level of expectation is make the NCAA Tournament. It hasn't happened yet. Then you look at the team and how they're playing. You look at the NCAA Tournament mass last season going into Big Twelve play, the Bearcats had one non conference loss, felt pretty good, and then we saw the uphill battle they had once Big Twelfth play got here. That was with a talented team, Willie. The Bearcats last year had players who when they left went to places like Saint John's Baylor, a Big ten school in Penn State. Northwestern didn't go to these remote outposts to finish or continue their college basketball. And so you look at it this year. They already have three losses. They have a game that's effectively a road game against an SEC team in Georgia that has lost once. Then a week from Saturday, they have to play effectively a road game in South Carolina against the Clemson Team's pretty good. You already have three losses, one of them's bad at home to Eastern Michigan. You have two more games against high major competition. Oh, and then the Big Twelve starts, and the first game is going to be against Houston. This was looked at as an NCAA tournament or bust seasons. Right now, making the NCAA tournament doesn't seem likely. And that's year five for Wes Miller. And I think we all know. As much as I really do like Wes a lot, I think I think he would be the first to tell you that not making the tournament this year was going to make the Natives even more restless than they already are, and was going to put his job status squarely in perhaps the administration's.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, my cousin, John Cunningham athletic director. You see, after two years, gave him a long term, guaranteed bonus light and extension of his contract. Do you know how much money it would cost to tell Wes Miller goodbye at the end of this year.
Speaker 3: Cost a lot of money, Bill, no question about it, millions when he gave him and when he gave him that extension. What they were trying to do was have the head basketball coaches salary reflect the league they were in. They paid him a big twelve salary, and I think for the better part of three and a half years, everybody has been willing to give Wes the benefit of the doubt. I think when things unfolded towards the end of the season the way they did for the Bearcats, not just not making the tournament, but not really even coming close, playing some games at the end of the year where they were just simply not very competitive, I think it really started to make people go, Okay, time for something better, Time for something bigger. That has to include at least come close to the NCAA tournament. You know, it's one thing if hey, your team sixty nine and you were just on the outside looking in and had a good resume and the committee didn't take you, it's something else entirely, if Selection Sunday gets here and the Bearcats are an afterthought, something else entirely. If you lose fifteen games, sixteen games, seventeen games, and so, I think it's completely reasonable to wonder how they're going to be able to avoid doing that, And if they don't avoid doing that, I think the conversations about West Miller are going to be really interesting. Now.
Speaker 1: You know, Richard Patino is now bathed deeply in the blue waters of Xavier basketball. When he showed up after the game at the Dane Gardens. He came in as a conquering hero to Rome. All the Plebeians were there, they were shouting. He picked up the check, He left thousands of dollars of the Dane of Gardens and bought the beer for the Xavier students. He was carried down in the back of Xavier students to a chariot, and then off he went to his palatial estate. Richard Patino is the real deal. And now UC's gonna have some more serious problems. Let's move on to something else, Mo, and that is the college football Playoffs playoffs. Now, is James Madison in Tulane among the twelve best football teams and Notre Dame out?
Speaker 2: What do you say about that one, Mo, Well, they're.
Speaker 3: Not among the twelve best teams, but they're in based on agreed upon rules that everybody signed off on. The NCAA tournament, which obviously has a larger field, has never been about taking the best sixty eight teams. It's always been about taking the sixty eight teams that either qualified automatically or were chosen by a committee. And you know, I think Notre Dame to a large degree got screwed because the message for weeks was their head to head loss against Miami didn't matter. Well, I think it should have, But for weeks on end, the committee decided that head to head loss didn't matter, right to the degree that the Irish were ranked ahead of the Hurricanes. Suddenly, with neither team playing a game this weekend, we're given an opposite message. Suddenly that head to head game does matter, and Notre Dame is on the outside looking in. Now, what I would say to Notre Dame is number one, yes, your gripes are very legitimate. Number two, you want your independence. You don't want to be in a conference. Sometimes independence comes at a price. This, to a degree is what it is. They can't win a conference championship. Now, I guess they have signed a memorandum of understanding that will essentially guarantee them inclusion if they're ranked in the top twelve moving forward. That memorandum of understanding doesn't go into effect next year. So, okay, you have cherished and fought for and maintained your independence from a conference. Okay, that comes at a price. This is part of the price that you pay. The James Madison inclusion and the two lane inclusion. Look, I certainly understand arguments that suggest we're trying to crown a champion here, the field is too small for a feel good story. Let's pick the best twelve teams. Neither too later. James Madison then would be considered among the best twelve teams.
Speaker 2: But everybody agreed upon these rules going in.
Speaker 3: Just like in the ACC. You know, there was a movement to have Miami play in the ACC championship game even though they didn't qualify based on tiebreakers, so a five loss Duke team got to play for the ACC title. When Duke beat Virginia, that effectively guaranteed James Madison a spot in the playoffs. Those ACC rules were agreed upon, membership had a chance to vote, they agreed on their tiebreaker, and the tiebreaker played out unfortunately in the short term, at least not in Miami's favor, although they ultimately did make it. We have procedures and protocols for a reason. The procedures and protocols for the ACC dictated that the five loss team played for the conference title. The procedures of playoffs say that the top five ranked conference champions make the postseason make the playoff. The way things unfolded this year. That meant a bid for Tulane, and it meant a bid for James Madison. And I'm sure that that series of protocols and rules will be blown up at the end of this season because you're gonna have a lot of folks in the sport, the power brokers who don't want to see the little guy get a chance. And I understand it, I do, I really do. I'm not sure I want to watch James Madison play Oregon. But if you're griping about it, well, the gripe should have came. The grape should have come when these set of rules were agreed to to begin with.
Speaker 2: And you know what's behind this is the Sherman Clayton Anti Trust Act. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There were decuitions held about the lawyers for the smaller schools saying, look, if you don't include us in all this money. I think each school gets like four million dollars plus plus plus, we're going to sue under the Sherman and Clayton Ani Trust Act. So the lawyers essentially designed that Notre Dame would not be in your comments on that one.
Speaker 3: Well, you know again, Notre Dame. I understand the gripe. I share it for weeks on end when you're told one thing and then you're told something entirely different, with no game on the field to influence the decision making. I understand their gripe. But again, there's a price you pay for your independence. It's not always going to work out for you, and in this particular set of circumstances, it didn't work out for Notre Dame. I do understand their frustration, and by the way, it doesn't bother me at all the fact that they've chosen to not play in a ball game. Marcus Freeman and the athletic director there have to make decisions based on what they think is best for Notre Dame's football program. Florida State was snubbed in the fourteen College Football Playoff two years ago and then embarrassed itself on the field with a bunch of guys who didn't play against Georgia. I would say not playing in a ball game is better than doing what Florida State did two years ago. The ball system is blowing up anyway, But yeah, look.
Speaker 2: The what Notre Dame did, What Notre Dame has done to.
Speaker 3: This point, by not being in a conference. Can't win a conference championship if you're not in one. And so when you have a resume that's deserving of consideration, you are still putting yourself at the mercy of a committee and their individual preferences and biases, and you get what you have come And even if I disagree with what the committee ultimately chose to do with them.
Speaker 1: Well, a giraft is a horse designed by a committee. Now are you ready for the Are you ready for the big question? Are you ready for a big question?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Zach Taylor's got one year left on his contract, makes about four and a half million a year. What are the odds of Bill Belichick, along with Jordan Hudson and John Gruden coaching the Bengals next year other than Zach Taylor?
Speaker 3: Why would I want either of them?
Speaker 1: Well, because number one, Jordan Hudson would be the story of the year. You talk about good stuff that we would have talked about. Bill Belichick did a great job at the tar Heels and John Ruden still has a lawsuit pending. What are the odds of any of that happening?
Speaker 2: Zero point zero.
Speaker 3: There's a better chance of me getting Sidney Sweeney to come to next year's iHeart Media Christmas Party. Mike, I don't know who the successor to Zach Taylor would be. I would be willing to bet it's not going to be some regurgitated coach by Bill Belichick or John Gruden.
Speaker 2: How about Jordan Hudson and Sidney Sween.
Speaker 3: Jordan Hudson. If Jordan Hudson made an Cincinnati I can't imagine how you would behave.
Speaker 2: It'd be wonderful, it would be absolutely wonderful. All right, Moe, thank you, But we look forward to the off season now with Scott Souderfield, Zach Taylor, Wes Miller, Bill Belichick, and John Gruden. Moe, thank you very much for coming on The Bill Cunningham Show. And hopefully we'll do something next Monday on the Bengals. Bengals great victory, possibly this Sunday against the Ravens, and hopefully the Steelers retie to of their remaining games, and if that happens, the Bengals are in Mo. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: And then we have to have a like a segment where we preview the Liberty.
Speaker 1: Ball, right correct, it'll be huge, huge on seven hundred WQLW, sure hit the music. I have a call in to Doug Brannon, the attorney for Alex Shrevinsky, had a trial schedule for today set off until January. I'm still predicting the case. We're not going to trial because the city of Cincinnati cannot afford to have police officers, in fact, command police officers testify on behalf of the defendant. Alex Stravinsky hardly ever does the defense in this case. Doug Brannon, the attorney issue subpoenis for cops to come in to support the defendant. And so I don't know why it was continued. Have some calls in to some individuals. We'll find out what one happened to what went on later on. So we wish the defendant who was beaten to within an inch of his life, Alex Shavinsky and also Allie had her head treated like a football on Elm Street. And then the city fathers and mothers demanded that white people be charged with a crime and so and Alex Stravinsky was, which was a bunch of bs. So we'll try to discover by Tuesday or Wednesday, what's happening in the courtroom downtown. Secondly, as you know, the last four or five days, I was in the Naples, Florida Broadcast Center of iHeartMedia. Had a little time off, play a little golf of the boys get down South.
Speaker 2: I love it there.
Speaker 1: While I was gone, the whole issue broke about half Tad Pureval and the REPO man coming after repossession seemingly multiple vehicle repossessions of af Tad Pureval, who spends more money on his hair than on his cars.
Speaker 2: A lot of questions on that.
Speaker 1: But to go back a little bit, the three people who run the City of Cincinnati's billion dollar budget are number one haf tab puer Ofval, Number two Share her long, Number three jan Michelle lemon Kearney. She's the top vote getter on council every year. She's the conscience of council along with Victoria Parks, who's the President of pro Tem of Council. By the way, she's the one that said Holly begged to be beaten. That's another story. Those three individuals run the city of Cincinnati economically. Who just paid eight point one million dollars to the so called protesters in twenty twenty after the so called George Floyd killing in Minneapolis, that's another story I deal without in a moment. On one hand, I'm not sure i've met Jan Michelle Lemon Kearney, but she is the top vote geter on council. She's going to be the next mayor. I think she's in her mid sixties or late sixties. Wanning Hills graduate, the lady went to the Ivy League school.
Speaker 2: She went to.
Speaker 1: Dartmouth, got a degree from Dartmouth in the Ivy League. Also got two degrees from Harvard. One is a master's degree, the other one is the Jery's doctor degree, which by the way, I hold proudly from the University of Toledo.
Speaker 2: So the woman is extremely smart.
Speaker 1: She's run many businesses, got into public service about four or five years ago, and she's always the top vote get her own council. So she's one of the three that run financially the city. Looking at a story a few years back from the Dayton Daily News, and I'll pull it up here so I look at it more closely. The new Lieutenant governor candidate that was Eric Kearney. He was in the state Senate at the time, and his wife, that's the current council member, Jan Michelle lemon Kearney owe nearly one million dollars in back taxes. So the story cut in my eye a few years ago. That's a lot of money to owe a million dollars in back taxas, and both of them owed owe it to the federal government, or at least owed it. Eric Kearney, I met him a few times, was in the state Senate for about eight years. Good guy, good man, funny, great to be with. Go into the story, the two of them found several businesses running up IRS debts of close to one million dollars plus plus plus. The story goes on to say, we're working it out. I'm an entrepreneur, so Jan Michelle lemon Kearney, I hope she's worked out her difficulties. She didn't pay her quarterly estimate, she didn't pay her quarterly payments to the Internal Revenue Service. Those are the monies out of your employees paycheck that the employer matches that handles Social Security. So when you don't pay your quarterlyes FIKA taxes, they will come after you for that because it's not your money, it's your employees money. And so after a while, the two of them, according to this story Dayton Daily News and the year is twenty thirteen. Democratic Lieutenant Governor candidate Eric Kearney and his wife jan Michelle Lemon Kearney and their businesses owe nearly one million dollars in back taxes, according to the records Hamlet County Recorder. I'm breaking it down.
Speaker 2: That's not good. It's kind of bad. I hope it's worked out.
Speaker 1: An employee er must take the moneies out of the employee paychecks and give it to FIKA, and you have to match that. I think it's about six point two five percent each, about thirteen percent, and that's the Social Security fighter taxes. As an employer, you don't pay those you've collected it. Don't pay them. You've got problems and a nice lady likely be be the next mayor. But is it fair to say she's had in the past serious financial problems? Is out a yes or no? Raise your hand.
Speaker 2: If it's a yes, all right, you agree with me.
Speaker 1: Secondly, next woman in charge of the City of Cincinnati finances of billion dollars a year is share a long so uh? And I want to thank Sharon Cooliage. Sharon Cooliage and now works for the Prosecutor's office for running these stories about the selection of share Al Long, and this goes on to say the headline is SHAREL Long has filed personal bankruptcy and it was a chapter thirteen something in that character and a lengthy story about why she owes the money and where the money went, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But it's a.
Speaker 1: Serious problem when you're seeking to become a city manager and guess what to filed bankruptcy and didn't disclose that they have to have pure of all. There was this big time law firm, a big time headhunting firm, spent his time looking into the several candidates for Cincinnati City Council, and city Council decided to more or less pick share Along this is in twenty twenty two to be the next city manager. And the story headline, written by Sharon Coolidge of the Inquiry, Cincinnati City Manager designate share Along would come to the job of managing the city's one billion dollars in budgets, having previously filed for personal bankruptcy and the history of small tax problems. The Inquiry is found have to have pure of All announced Long as his pick last Friday, and he did not know about Long's previous financial problems until Long told him on Wednesday, which is several days after she was selected. So you went through the process and she filed bankruptcy in twenty eight finalized in twenty thirteen. The state tax leans were less than one thousand dollars each in day to nine, eleven and fifteen. And I assume she's worked out the difficulties. She's now making about three hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. But much like shall we say, the difficulties of Lemon Kearney, I hope it's been resolved.
Speaker 2: I believe it's been I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's filed personal bankruptcy and she's the city manager in charge of a billion dollar budget.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Bada booon, bada bing bata bang. I come up to current events. A few days ago, it was disclosed by someone in city Hall given to the news media me included and also A channel's five nine and nineteen that our current mayor, after a peer of all doesn't make car payments. The REPO man has visited after a Peer ofval On at least two occasions and popped his car. The REPO man showed up at city Hall and hooked up as Tesla in twenty twenty four and put it on the hook and hauled it away. Now it's kind of embarrassing. I think when the mayor of our city has his car repossessed, I think at least twice.
Speaker 2: So when that happened, that was quieted down. Not many people talked about it.
Speaker 1: Bought a boon ba ban bata bang because it didn't come to light until about a month ago. The day after the election, there was a repossession order issued against the mayor's twenty twenty three black Lincoln aviator, saying that repossessed the car because he's not making his payments. Now the inquir has a story on this, of course, and Kevines has written it is an opinion. The mayor says, quote last year, due to my carelessness and my auto pay on my car was not working and as a result, my car was repossessed. Since that time, I've been in possession of my car. I'm up to date on payments. I'm not aware of any other pending issues with the car. Well, what happened a month ago, November the fifth, when another repossession order was issued against a different car, And we're not sure about that either, Kevin Aldreys in the in Car goes on to say, Pure of All is not just any borrower trying to.
Speaker 2: Make ends meet.
Speaker 1: He's the mayor of a major American city responsible for overseeing a multi billion dollar budget. That job comes with high expectations of financial responsibility, just as important transparency when something goes wrong. The mayor essentially said, the dog ate my homework. That's my comment. The auto pay wasn't working doesn't really answer the question. Most repossessions involve days or months of begging someone to pay phone calls, text messages, emails, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And have to have pure of all.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty four and now in December twenty five, it's not a person hard to find.
Speaker 3: You know where he is.
Speaker 1: That's how the first car was popped the repo man and this another car a year later is subject to another repossession. Leads me to conclude that the leaders of this city financially should not be in their present position. And the inquir goes on to say, it's hard to fathom how pure of all, who or whoever manages his finances missed all of the text messages, the mailed letters, the emails telling him you haven't made a car payment. It raises a different set of concerns about attention to detail and follow through. The out of pay story leaves more questions than answers. Doesn't make sense. So the three people in charge of our finances is number one, the city manager who's filed personal bankruptcy. Number two lemon Kearney, according to the Dayton Daily News, had about a million dollars in federal tax lines against her, and number three of the mayor who keeps getting his car repossessed the REPO man. Does this give you confidence the city is being well run financially? Then they pay eight point two million dollars to a bunch of protesters who were told dozens of times to leave the public streets, get off the sidewalks, you're going to be arrested. And after about ten or fifteen times they finally were arrested. They were held overnight and released. And now the city those financial advisors who filed bankruptcy and have cars repossessed, those people are now paying eight point two million dollars, two million dollars of which goes to ALFONSK. Hartstein, the ACLU attorney who's retired. Two million dollars to the attorney. And by the way, there's no better ACLU attorney that's ever existed, better than Alfonse co Hartstein. I had a case with him one time. That guy is good at what he does, but he's a big time lip. Shall we say, he's collecting two million dollars of your money and the rest of the six million go to the so called quote protesters are getting paid about seventeen thousand dollars each for protesting. The individuals making that decision are the ones that have filed bankruptcy.
Speaker 2: Do you have any confidence the city is financially well run?
Speaker 1: Raise your hand. I'm looking around. Do you think the city of Cincinnati?
Speaker 2: Where are we here? We are right there? Do you think the city of Cincinnati is being well run? Thank you? I agree.
Speaker 1: This is unbelievable. And when this money's were paid, John Cranley and Joe Dieters talked together. John Cranley said, let's lock them up. We don't have room in the jail. They were in a holding area. We'll let them all go. They were charged with misdemeanors of trespass which they obviously committed that act, and then released the next day. Now, they're getting paid, and the jurors to determine whether or not they should be paid anything would have been the jurors from southern Ohio, not just hamblin a county. Do you think the juror in Brown, Canon County, Adams County, Warren County, and Claremont County would have given these protesters eight point two million dollars? I don't think so. So, what in the hell is going around? Is happening in this place? Can you tell me what's going on? The mayor has his car popped, the city manager has filed bankruptcy, and the leader of council, according to the Dayton Daily News in twenty thirteen, going Forward, had won million dollars in tax lines against her, and they're the ones in charge. Do you see a problem? Now, let's continue with more coming up later. We have Congressman Warren Davidson, a good friend of Jeff Beckham's, and more and furthermore, more of my comments. And the city just elected the same crew by eighty some percent to keep it going. And a good police chief Fiji is fired. They're gonna have to pay her millions and pay Chief fire Chief Washington millions. Keep paying out millions in onions and millions by individuals like the mayor who says car repossessed twice, he spends more money on his hairdoo than on cars. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred ww Kenyon All and one of the great representatives in the Congress's Warren Davidson up the state of Ohio. Have been there about ten years, graduated from Notre Dame, also at West Point Graduate and Congressman Warren Davidson. First of all, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show and Merry Christmas. And I want to get a military guy's perspective on the double tap that happened on these Narco terrorists and how unusual is it for that to occur. The admiral involved seems to be a platinum gold when it comes to ethics, values and morals. What he did was have out his side a jag lawyer, Department of Defense approving what he was doing. So how does a military man process what's happening in the Caribbean.
Speaker 4: Is very to see you and all your listeners as well. Thanks for having me on. And look, you know, when you think about the military, go back to George Washington on Christmas, they cross the Delaware and change the course of the revolution. So you know, we're here at a time where we've just remembered the day that lives in infamy, December seventh, and now we're moving moving forward. But you know, you look at the long legacy of our military. Look we the military. They take action when all the diplomacy fails. Right, we tried the asking nicely, we told them to stop, and now you have to make them stop bringing the drugs into our country. And so President Trump rightly declared the cartel's enemies of our country. They are clearly enemies of our country. They're killing Americans with this poison intentinal and all kinds of other horrific acts. And they're allied with people that are also part of a broader terror network in a broader terror fund system. So they're legitimate targets. There is an eminent threat to Americans, and so they've gone through all that. Then when you go to target it, they intended to kill the people on the boat and sink the boat. Right, They want to kill they want to take out everything about that boat. And the idea that well you only get one shot at it is crazy. Now They've tried all kinds of word parsing to get around the fact. The root issue is they don't want to take out the cartels. I mean, at the end of the day, they've been the great Democrats have been the greatest thing ever for the cartels. When Donald Trump was president number forty five, the cartels were making money trafficking people across the southern border. The New York Times estimated about five hundred thousand dollars a year. But with two years into the Biden administration, the New York Times Hardly a friend of ours says that the cartels were making over thirteen billion dollars a year just trafficking the people exploiting them, among them tens of thousands of unaccompanied miners, many of whom the Trump administration have recovered. So these these are horrible Democrats don't want to stop the cartels. They've designed policy after policy that helps the cartels. And so now they're out there like, well, you can't come back and try to kill them a second time. They were stranded on a boat that was going to sink and you had to go rescue them, Well, no, you don't. Now if they were defenseless and floating in the water trying to survive and get to shore. There is a shipwreck provision in the law of armed conflicts, and that did in fact happen. If you recall, there were two people that were rescued by our military and our Coastguard. They were returned to their country of origin.
Speaker 2: Now I think they.
Speaker 4: Should have been extra died and prosecuted. I mean they were in the act of something else. Get Mos a great fitting place underutilized these days, and you could have taken them there and just made it clear like, no, you don't get a free pass for trying to do this to our country. But that's the kind of lay of the land right now as I see it.
Speaker 1: Well, we have many examples in the past of sinking a disabled enemy vessel, even when carrying a wounded personnel, at a standard naval practice for generations. I saw this story on the History Channel, which I love watching, and the commentator that made the remarks during the Battle of Midway, one of the Japanese carriers that was blue up was burning dead in the water, no longer able to fight or launch aircraft, but it was full of injured, dead and dying Japanese soldiers. To the tune of several hundred. And you know, you know what we did, Congressman. We kept throwing torpedoes into the ship until it was at the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 2: And that was lawful.
Speaker 1: And so there were hundreds of wounded Japanese of the Imperial Navy we put to the bottom of the Pacific because they were on an aircraft carrier likely to sink and disabled enemy vessel. Everyone caring when the personnel has been standard naval practice for generations and consistent with the law of the armed conflict of the sea, not to directly kill those men, but to take the ship to the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 2: And what happens happens, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: And look, we've got colleagues, frankly Republicans in intercrafts that are out there like, well, you know, you can't just give a death penalty to these guys. They're trafficking drugs. It's not a capital offense. Look, you don't send in the military to read Miranda rights people, right. The military action is not you know, police action, right. It is not like, oh, well, we're going to send them out with you know, tasers and flex cuffs and bring them all in for questioning. The military is diplomacy failed. You should have negotiated, you should have complied, and we told you and you didn't, And now we're going to make you stop posing a threat to our country.
Speaker 3: And the stronger and more.
Speaker 4: Focused our military is, the more effective our state department can be, the more effective our homeland security department can be, the more secure our border can be. And these are the objectives, and that's the root of it. People at the end of the day don't want the border secure, They don't want the black market closed off, and they want to military that isn't designed to fight and win decisive battles. They want these nebulous continue on forever. I mean, these are the same kind of people that sent the JAG officers over to say, well, you know, you were trying to kill this guy over in Afghanistan before, but now you can't really kill him. You know, you could kill him over here, but you can't kill him there. And yeah, it looks like he's putting an id out there, but you got to wait until you take direct fire from somebody. These are the stupidest things that they come up with. They need to stay the heck away from the warriors that are out there doing what needs to be done to defend our country.
Speaker 1: And you may have recalled during that disastrous leaving of Kabbo Afghanistan, the desertion of our duties ordered by Joe Biden. He sent drones over to take out a couple of white trucks that had eight children and four women inside the trucks. It was the goal was to kill a couple of terrorists. They might have killed a couple of terrorists, but they killed about eight children and four women in the process. And the Democrats did not raise his think at all, did they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they Saint Obama to them, right, I mean, he could do no wrong. Everything was great, even when he killed an American who was like sixteen. And I'm not complaining. I think, you know, this guy had made himself an enemy of our country. You know, there were a lot of smarter ways to wage the war on Terror, and there's been very little accountability for those people that waged it. But it's been disappointing watch veterans, you know, particularly some of these guys who who were part of the reason we were not succeeding in the war they're anxious to hold everybody in the lower ranks accountable all day, but there's never any accountability for the generals. And now they're out there commentating from the side, trying to tear down peak headseth and note that all it appears to be well coordinated. Right So, right after the Seditious six go out and release their video about this, the whole media thing comes in. So you know, there wasn't like some naive set of coincidences. I do believe their coincidences, that video was not one of them. This is a coordinated operation, and it's designed to sow discord and dissent within our militaries, designed to undermine the current chain of command and weaken our country. It's horrendous that this is even going on, and it's even more horrendous to me that it's being tolerated and talked about out seriously.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: On another issue, sometime in a week or so, the Senate is going to take up they agree to take up and have a vote on the extension of Obamacare. Can you briefly describe what was promised by Obamacare in the beginning, how it turned out, and why I would anticipate you think a wooden stake needs to go into the heart of Obamacare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, of course, it's called the Affordable Care Act, and the Obama branded it, and the whole promise was that it would make health care more affordable.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: It obviously hasn't succeeded in that. No, I won't say there were nothing out of it that came to be effective. I mean, now you can keep your kids on your plan until they're twenty six. If you get like a family plan, you've got a way to cover pre existing conditions and things like that where people found themselves kind of locked out.
Speaker 2: Of access to healthcare.
Speaker 4: So that those are things that are broadly bipartisan and supported. And even when Republicans were trying to perform this back in twenty seventeen, there were things that were preserved. But what fundamentally they do is there of the As Obamacare continued to fail in twenty one, they decided, you know, we need more subsidies to go to bail out the Obamacare and cover for the fact that it's failing. And they came up with has to be like the dumbest idea, which is, let's give the subsidies direct to the health insurance companies. Now, you know, if you would give it to the doctors or hospitals, I mean, that might make sense.
Speaker 3: If you give it to the people who owe the.
Speaker 4: Hospital and doctor bills, that would make sense. But why would you give it to a middleman, particularly one that performance hasn't been good. I mean, in spite of all the subsidies, they didn't keep health care affordable. Now, their profit margins have been phenomenal, their share prices have done great. In one of the top performing ETFs out there is a healthcare ETF has just been predictable as can be, soaring since Obamacare started pouring cash into the health insurance companies. But people are still getting double digit increases. They're still being out of pocket max rays, still being denied claims, still being told, oh, that was out of network, all kinds of terrible service. People can't stand the health insurance company, even though they might say, you know, I had great doctors and nurses, and the technology is great and everything else. The medical building process has been a disaster, and so instead of fixing that, Democrats want to continue to hide the failure of Obamacare and pretend that it's great with more subsidies. And so that's the challenge right here. And I think, you know, kudos to President Trump because he's talked about you know, health freedom accounts where the money would.
Speaker 2: Go directly to individuals.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you know, if you're going to subsidize something, that would be way smarter way to do it, and it would ultimately help reorient healthcare as the user is the person that pays for it, and then it could actually have function more like a market so that it would actually hold prices down and in at least increase service. If if you're going to have it out there, I mean, you know, they don't respond to the consumer in the current model.
Speaker 1: And Congressman, I think Republicans do a bad job at pr And in this case, the average person thinks, somehow Republicans want to take away healthcare, when in reality, Republicans want quality healthcare centered around the patient, and the Democrats want to give billions of dollars to the insurance companies who then screw the patients and get campaign donations back. If you would ask the average person living in this country who wants to provide healthcare at little expense, the answer would probably be the Democratic Party. But The average person doesn't understand that Obamacare gives subsidies directly to insurance companies hoping they hold down costs. They're not incentivized to do so, and they don't. Plus, some of the deductibilities are five to ten thousand dollars for each person you're out of network. The thing is collapsed and it's failed. Why should you subsidize a failure? And Obamacare is a failure, And so at some point the House may have to vote on this thing. How would you vote in a week or two?
Speaker 4: Well, look, I'm against just continuing the status quo of more subsidies for a failed plan.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a crazy idea.
Speaker 4: And look, I will say Democrats, they've been sort of dancing to the same sheet music for a long time. They love Obamacare, and they wanted it as a gateway drug to get single payer, you know, socialist healthcare where the government runs everything. I mean, some of them want a true national system where the doctors and hospitals are operated by.
Speaker 2: The government too. That's really vacare for all.
Speaker 4: And while the VA has moved a lot in the right direction since Trump's first term, and a lot of good reform packages, I mean, you don't have the same kinds of problems in a lot of our private sector hospitals that you've had in VA with you know, veteran care. So I don't think that's something should be replicated for everybody. What we should do is continue to do the part that works. Most Americans get their insurance to their employer. They're pretty happy with it. And the trouble is is that it works fine if you get a job at Procter and Gamble or something, a huge employer, and they have great plans and everything else like that, they're a great company. But if you look at a small business you get twenty employees, one person gets cancer, they want to spread that risk over twenty people. Well, that doesn't share the risk pool big enough. So part of the reforms that Republicans had was to put the high cost to insured a high risk pool. That would take that out of the insurance market, so the Medicaid dollars would go to that. Then regular health insurance would have less. Some of the five or ten most expensive things wouldn't even have to be covered by anybody, they'd be so that would be the subsidy and it would go to treat these things that are just super expensive to treat and normal health care, normal access to health care for your common conditions. People you know, have a baby and you know, want to want to do maternity and all this stuff. Those kinds of things would would be lower because you're not subsidizing the super high expensive stuff they're because you're doing cancer treatments with the same twenty employees, right, And so changing that risk model is are things that aren't sexy, they aren't flashy, they don't mark it well, but they really do lower costs. And so those are the kinds of things we have to do. And I think you know President Trump's onto something is if you do want to extend the subsidies, let's make sure we send them money to the people and let them buy the plan they want.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing.
Speaker 4: Obamacare mandated that everybody has to have a standard package of insurance, so you couldn't customize it anymore. And you know, you look at some of the advertisers on TV. They've made a mint talking about, well, customize it by the things you want from your car, your home or everything else.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to healthcare, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: You got to buy the whole package.
Speaker 1: I don't need transgender services care, I don't need all kind of stuff, and I buy want to have the insurance that fits my needs at this particular point. And one size does fit all, and that spreads the premiums over a large group of people that none of whom need the care for some of the things that have been ordered. Well, Congressman Warren Davids and we got to go. The affordability crisis is here, and it is caused by the policies of the Democrat Party, and instead of taking responsibility for it, they want to make things more unaffordable, such as rents, utility expenses, and healthcare costs. And I hope our conversation informed the American people as to what the plan is. And the Democrats want to keep the campaign donations coming from the insurance companies and Donald Trump and you want to give the subsidies directly to the insured person and let that person decide what they specifically need. Then costs go down. And Warren Davidson, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Merry Christmas and a happy near to you. Warren Davidson. You're doing a great job.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Merry Christmas. Happy to you and to all your listeners. God bless you all, God bless America.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. And that guy went to West Point Notre Dame. Pretty good guy, been a ranger and he stands with Pete Hegseth. These things happen in the military. They're not the welcome wagon that they don't go there with the idea that how do we save narco traffickers. Their goal was to put that boat at the bottom of the Caribbean. And if it takes two strikes to do it, so be it. Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Is it true Tom Brennan arranges the food on his dinner plate in alphabetical order.
Speaker 2: That is not true. Is it true?
Speaker 5: Government scientists have studied Tom Brenneman's brain to better mankind.
Speaker 2: That's not true, but sounds like a pretty good idea. He Is it true? Tom Brenneman is the best way to start your day? You bet it's true.
Speaker 3: I've got the latest news, weather, traffic, sports, investment news and always a good time.
Speaker 2: It's my morning.
Speaker 5: Gift to you, Come brenhaman tomorrow morning at five am. On seven hundred wlw.
Speaker 6: Are you dressing a signal to the receiver out to the left? Alan back to throw pump fakes. Begin scrambling the middle of the field. He is close to the first down. He's got it, and Buffalo is going to win the game. Josh Allen on third and fifteen scrambles for a seventeen yard game and the Bengals could not stop the clock.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's no way the Bengals couldn't do anything about it.
Speaker 2: Now the Buffalo Bills are celebrating.
Speaker 7: They're celebrating on the sideline, and they're celebrating on the fielder.
Speaker 1: Hello, yet I'm broadcasting, guy seg The game yesterday is commentary.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have the Naples right here, yes, right here to Winter Winnersville. I'm down there eighty two degrees with the boys. Yeah, and I get back onto the plane, the plane I land. I had to put an extra sweater on because I went from eighty two to twenty eight, correct, vice versa eighty two to twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But the broadcast center, put together by iHeartMedia Irotmedia Broadcast Center in Naples, Florida, is ready to go. Okay, well, first off, the most important thing is how's the game. How's the golf game? My anticap's now a seven. The golf game is not in good shape. What the That's what I said. But you're ignoring you're ignoring the fact, you're ignoring what happened with you into the Crosstown shootout.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Trey, you're ignoring it. Trey Carroll.
Speaker 1: I think they're going to put a statue of him up in front of the Semas Center. Is he's playing one year this year with the with the Musketeers, and then that's it.
Speaker 2: One million.
Speaker 1: He becomes a he becomes an instantaneous hera hero, no matter what else. Benhavior in the in the bowels of Zavior basketball. They get it done, thirty points against the Bearcats. And I get a call from a bartender at Dana Gardens and I hear in the background, I can heerently he said, he can't believe what and what's going on here. Richard Potino's in here. He's giving us a blank check. Beer shining are free at Dana Garden.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm not coming there. You go, I'm gonna have a hard time getting there.
Speaker 1: From Naples, slightly, slightly, But Richard Bettino goes into their Dana Gardens tradition wins.
Speaker 2: But Sean Miller did that for a while. But he was picked up.
Speaker 1: He was like on top, like Elizabeth Taylor entering Rome as Cleopatra. He's picked up and loved. Now, Richard Battino, he can lose the rest of his names. I don't care what. What's one game at Ohio State that you have to win Michigan Bengo.
Speaker 2: You used to go over.
Speaker 1: You could go over MB eleven and win one game and you're okay. This guy now is Ron twenty three years old. Let's spins says.
Speaker 2: Scores it and he's found on the plane. It looked like he was.
Speaker 7: Gonna go with his left hand hook shot. Milberd jumped to that side dramatically. Drake Carroll switched him up, came back to the right side. He grabbed Trey Carroll as Trake Carroll was laying it in In Xavier leads sixty seven sixty three.
Speaker 2: That's it your I like your comment on x You're very happy along with Andy Max, Andy Mack.
Speaker 1: Andy still dancing in the aisles and this guy's paid like a million dollars this year. You know what it's worth it being day more, paying more. Okay, when he go Dan Hordhead, we go through that on Friday and then fly to Buffalo. Flight to Buffalo, which is you know it's snowing there three hundred and sixty five days a year. Yeah, but Scott Sloan loves it. He's still there drinking. I know where he didn't come back from Buffalo. That figures, and then I never will well and at this point, let's face it. And then they had a feast, that fa He's the debacle in the snow. How about that that quarterback Josh Allen? Where we are that Allen guy goes a sigh? You go with him bingo if he takes it, if he wants to urinate, help him get the thing out. Don't go with Lamar jacket.
Speaker 2: Where eight goes?
Speaker 3: You go?
Speaker 1: I mean, Josh Allen ran unopated for forty yards? How does that happen? Forty yards? There's more rushing than the Bengals. Whole team had someone guard John And right now is Zach Taylor's job in jeopardy? With Bill Belichick available? No, and Jordan Hudson, that's not gonna no, come on, no, it's not about Belichick coming here next year. And what about the Irish saying I'm taking our ball and going home. Other players said, we're not playing coding and a Rocky boy him and the captain said we're not playing. We're not playing because they're gonna go to the NFL draft and we're not playing. Will leave the astute reporters and proud service every local tame Star.
Speaker 2: Heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 1: Thamestar ald you could feel in beautiful southeastern Indiana called Joe Eckstein at Xstein Heating and Cooling an eight one, two nine, three to two, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: How about the mayor's part, the Repollman's seeing a peer of all, don't you get in the mail?
Speaker 1: I used to get in the mail Willie every month, like like your your notice, that your that your your car pay was ready to go?
Speaker 2: It's ready? So how how how does he just like brush it off? What do you think is the mayor is the city gonna pay for have to pay the bills?
Speaker 1: The city's gonna makes the city's gonna pay for It's just like they are the protesters, right, yeah, they're gonna pay them eight and a half million dollars for those clowns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were breaking the law. They were.
Speaker 1: I guess if you come to Cincinnati and break the law, you get paid. We're going to pay you to be rebelievable.
Speaker 2: Andy Mack, What does Andy Max say about the game on Friday? Well, he's probably still probably.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Let's see what willy.
Speaker 1: The Bengals lose it yesterday thirty nine thirty four, kidding and four and nine now on the year basically over with No, it isn't. Oh you know, I'm watching this morning ESPN. Yeah, if the Steelers have two ties in the remaining four games and the Bengals sweep, they're in. If they beat they'll beat the Ravens, they win the next four games, and if that happens, guess what, and the Steelers tied twice, they're in. You know what I'm saying more to night on Bengals line six oh five here on seven hundred WLW Bengals home Sunday against those Ravens. Is that going to happen? Are the Bengals going to win the next four and the Steelers tie two of the four?
Speaker 2: It would be advisable. Maybe to start doing that.
Speaker 1: Sunday gotta beat the Ravens up by ten points with eight to go, and then Buffalo scores twenty one unanswered points, thanks in part to two straight Joe Burrow I n t's he must be perfect like I am. College football, Indiana, Ohio State, Georgia and Texas Tech are the top four seeds. What about Notre Dame? Rocky? About James Madison? What about George Washington? What about John Adams? What about Dolly Madison? James Madison and Tula? I think Tulane has to play Oregon its first game?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Maybe hammertime MC style.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati Bearcats are going to face number twenty two Navy in the Liberty Bowl in Memphis, the Home of the King. Can't wait for that Friday, January second. Navy features eight players on their roster from the Cincinnati Dayton area. Two of their assistants one to Elder, including a defensive coordinator linebacker coach PJ.
Speaker 2: Volker.
Speaker 1: What about Doug Ramsey, he played at Mount Saint Joe coach to Thomas Moore at the Cincinnati Native. Well, the Miami Renhawks are going to meet Fresno State in the Snoop Snoop dogg Arizona Bowl on Saturday, December twenty seventh. Great former Bearcat, Ohio state assistant and former coach at Cole Rain. How about this Kerry Coombe. I can't believe this one?
Speaker 2: Hired by Michigan as their special teams Corda. He's gone from the Union to the Confederacy.
Speaker 1: Let's see college basketball. Trey Carroll the newer night to Dan Carroll. Maybe so, brothers, I think I'm gonna grow my hair like Trey.
Speaker 2: Trey Carroll, the son of Dan Carroll. I think so.
Speaker 1: He is the Big East player of the week. No wonder, why no kidding? Thirty points against you cramp, So there you go, right there. I think Richard Patino was still at Daniel Gardens tonight buying drinks for everybody. And the Xavier women yesterday will he completed the sweep and the Skyline Chili women's Crosstown shootout, beating Cincinnati seventy seven to seventy.
Speaker 2: Where's d Alexander?
Speaker 1: You can get more tonight on the Xavier Musketeers and the Richard Patino Show.
Speaker 2: Where's d Alexander? Seven p She's.
Speaker 1: Hurt fifty five KRC more on Norse Basketball Tonight Coaches show at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty Down and Dirty Now High School. Anderson defensive back Ace Alston, one of the top defensive recruits in the class of twenty twenty seven, set to make his college decision tomorrow morning at Anderson High School to hormu of raptors, what are the possibilities narratives? Recruitment down to seven schools?
Speaker 2: Who are they?
Speaker 1: Indiana yes, l s U Yes, Missouri no, Notre Dame No, the Ohio State University Yes, Fight on Southern Cow No.
Speaker 2: Too far away? And Rocky Top, Tennessee. That that would be good.
Speaker 1: Red's update. Baseball's winter meetings are underway with Ted McKay. The Pittsburgh Pirates have made Middletown slugger Kyle schwarbur An offer what four years, one hundred million dollars for Pittsburgh Pirates. What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a team in Pennsylvania that wants them.
Speaker 1: That it's not the Phillies, but apparently, I guess all bets now are He's going back to Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: I lost The Reds come up with some some cash, bags of cash.
Speaker 1: Ham and defer it. Signetti, the head coach of Indiana, was interviewed for the UC job. Yeah, about four years ago. Not enough experience, And according to John Cunningham, oops, my half brother. Yeah, Kurt Signetti did not have the right kind of experience to coach the Bearcats, but Scott Soaderfield did. And so Kurt Signetti goes to Indiana and the rest, shall we say, is history. What would the Bearcats be like if John Cunningham had said, you know, Kurt Signetti, you come here, we'll take care of you.
Speaker 2: Did that happen segment?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Your comments on that one?
Speaker 1: Chicago Cubs look like they have an interest in Ahuanio Suarez. Eh, forty nine home runs for Seattle last year. Really, how about facing him every other week? How about doing this? Let's do another uniform. I'm gonna call Phil Castellini. I'm gonna say, offer Swarber. Yeah, four years, one hundred million plus fifty million dollars deferred until starting five or ten years from now, right, so we'll pay you twenty five million, year, fifty million, the third starting in ten years.
Speaker 2: That's Ken Griffy Junior and also Barry larkinstyle. Do you like that? That sounds good to me.
Speaker 1: They probably won't own the team anyway. In ten years, it'll be someone else's problem.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: How about this thy Look at this instagram they're getting butter dipped ice cream cones.
Speaker 2: So what you do is good?
Speaker 1: A vanilla cone. It look like it's from a tasty freeze or something. And then what you do is dip it in melted butter, put some sugar on it.
Speaker 3: Need it.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me that doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: Segment Vanilla ice cream from Dairy Queen dipped in melted butter, sprinkle with sugar.
Speaker 2: Now what could go wrong with that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Thanks, but you're not commenting. Commenting cholesterol will go up a south you're not commenting. Segment, Now, what about the Bengals? Who's in worsh Let me give you a list. Who's in worst shape? Are you ready for this? Number one West Miller, yeh, Scott Soderfield, okay. Zach Taylor also known as Jack zach Shuler. Number four, Bill Belichick, you got, you got Taylor. I would bundle them like a progressive insurance. And all four of them are in trouble. I would say, what about Zach? What about Zach Shuler? How much trouble see him? He's signed for next year though.
Speaker 2: Right right, baby?
Speaker 1: You think you're gonna let him go and pay him four and a half mill How about your guy, Jamar Jermaine Burton. Can you explain what's up of that? What's up with that guy? He suspended? Suspended playing? He lost fifty nine thousand dollars yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yesterday? Well, how can you be she's got a name check when on the sidelines.
Speaker 1: Can I go down there in a fifty nine pound suit for fifty nine thousand bucks when they're gonna cut him and say the hell? I have no idea he's from LSU and he I don't know he's from some place, but get me. I think he's been I think he's been kicked out all kinds of places, living in towns. Stay two and after two o'clock today, I'm gonna call Doug Brannon, the attorney for Alex Schravinsky, had the crap kicked out of him on the riot on Elm Street, and he's going to tell us what happened in court this morning. Doug Brandon, attorney at two o five segment, give me out the studiport.
Speaker 2: Well you have on your triumphant return to the Tri State.
Speaker 1: Airwave from the Naples Broadcast Center, put together by our Heeartmedia.
Speaker 2: We leave you with the abortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 7: We just have to keep out as long as you keep the faith, summon hope, and get back up and remember who in the hell we are.
Speaker 8: We're the United States of America.
Speaker 1: That's who we are, United States of America. That guy don't know he didn't know who he is. On seven hundred WW.
Speaker 5: Listening to a man cooked dinner for his date is in fun Try this baby listening to her reaction after she eats he's.
Speaker 2: Under cooked chicken. You don't feel so well? He is Funny.
Speaker 5: And Rocky are also so when you think of date spewing raw chicken chunks like a fire hose.
Speaker 2: Plain of Eddie and Rocky, Eddie and Rocky.
Speaker 9: This afternoon at three on seven hundred WLW, Todder worrying about your child, screen time, data plan or online safety, Rapid Radio and.
Speaker 1: The Great American This morning as a trial schedule involving City of Cincinnati versus Alex Chavinski.
Speaker 2: His attorney's joining us now.
Speaker 1: Doug Brannon, I think on his way back to Dayton and attorney Doug Brannon, what happened this morning in Hamony County Municipal Court.
Speaker 10: You know, ultimately Bill, the case guy continued to do jury trials could be January twelve. The state made a great disclosure of a witness. Come to find out, this witness has an extensive felony history that wasn't disposed to us as well. We want some time of book into that. And in addition to that, aparently the FBI had a competation department that was there that he needed to describe, called it a simulated wap, not an actual slap from Alex Stravinsky that this is what they're playting is the criminal contents. So this is expectatory evidence that wasn't produced in a tightening passion working at continue as the bechinnion.
Speaker 1: So this morning you were told for the first time the city was going to use a witness against your client. And because they just told you this morning about this new witness, she didn't have time to research the fact who is this guy? And the witness state is closed has multiple criminal convections?
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: And to be fair, Phil, the witness wasn't disclosed until they ended business on Friday. You know, he were able to find some of his criminal convictions, didn't know anything else about what he made or may not justify to his store Dorut place was provided about the witness, but certainly weren't his primo background as well as what he would testify to. Uh So he needed the court continued the trial so that we had a pure opportunity and to review the additional discovery that was provided an investment at.
Speaker 1: Here we are in December the eighth. This event took place July July twenty sixth. Why didn't the city disclose this witness to you until Friday at the close of business? What's the reason for not disclosing it to to say it was recently discovered or that they simply were somewhat recalcitrant.
Speaker 10: I never got a good explanation why this information wasn't provided until Friday eight about four forty close of business. But nonetheless it was produced very last minute, working and continuous to the case. But we are looking more to trying this case. Our Jameenbridge, welcome this port.
Speaker 1: I made a wild guest at an M four involving Cincinni police, many of them support your version of the facts will never go to trial because the city's not that stupid to put them on trial. Do you have any indication they're going to dismissed the case. There's no, there's no lesser offense below an M four other than an MM. But nonetheless, Uh, have they offered a deal to you of any type to not sue the city if you get something in exchange.
Speaker 10: Leave not engaged in any lee negotiations with the city and reviews to do so. PEOP will try this case to a jury. Uh, you know, and we plan on calling the detectives involved in this case. The death, therey, the games is police.
Speaker 1: You know many times, as you know, Doug Brannon, it is not the defense to call the police to support their version of the facts normally.
Speaker 2: Is the opposite?
Speaker 1: Is it true that you have so painted uh since night police officers to testify on behalf of your client.
Speaker 10: Well, these are these are turistical detectives wanting to do the right thing and are not pulling it much for the city. I think that they're going to playing your trial and I think in that for it is going to exonerate Alex of these focus charges, uh, disorderly contract.
Speaker 1: Somewhat unusual, so Defense Council as issues of penis for the detectives who investigated the case of Alex Stravinsky. And is it true that the detectives who have spent hours, according to the FOP hundreds of hours investigating this assault on July twenty sixth that during the music festival that these detectives said, do not file criminal charges against Alex Chevinsky?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 10: You know, East de Techers has put a lot of work into this case. I think that they done some very good work. They put it were able to identify almost all of these suspects the committees heet us acts. And you know, I don't believe that they think that el s. Robsky did anything honk here and neither do I. That's why we're going to trot.
Speaker 2: And you also made reference to a CI from the FBI. Can you put some more bones on this confidential informant?
Speaker 10: Well, it would appear from the information that I've been provided that there was a confidential afortman investigating the same crew for probably related affectsus, the same crew that attacked Alex and all his friends that evening. I mean, it's clear this is an almost criminal gain activity that is what went down that day?
Speaker 2: Did they disclose this to you before before Friday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 10: The FBI confidential informal information was not disclosed until late on Friday as well.
Speaker 2: Can you can you come up with a reason for that?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 10: I can't speak for why the city did not produce this information earlier or to they plan on bringing the trial earlier. All I can do is the actors lobster their late disposures.
Speaker 2: A couple more quick questions. I know you're busy.
Speaker 1: Is it true that the investigating detectives and the Chief of Police Fiji uh and others in the police chance and command would not file these criminal charges? And that Captain now acting Chief Adam Henny is the one who was told to do so by Emily smart Warner, who's the city solicitor.
Speaker 10: Well, that's the answer to a question that I plan on getting it prial on January.
Speaker 1: Twelve, Bill, wouldn't it be someone unusual if the detectives investigating a crime and the chief of police would not file criminal charges, but over their head, the political powers at City Hall ordered criminal charges against the innocent person. According to one of the news conferences, because of the color of his skin. Would that be someone unusual, it would.
Speaker 10: Be highway and for a politician to get involved in ordering who should and shouldn't be charged from an incident. Obviously, the black community at Cincinnati was demanding this. There were some CIDY officials that are supported by those people. This seemed to have possibly acted in this case. But I'm going to get answers to under oath to these same questions trial on January twelve, when they put these people on the witness.
Speaker 1: See, you had told me earlier on the air that the Federal Authorities Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice is looking at looking at this case as racial discrimination against Alex Schravinsky, your client. Is that still is that investigation ongoing to the best of your knowledge, Yeah.
Speaker 10: And resst of my knowledge, the FBI are still involved in the case, and that that investigation is still ongoing. But so far we're not aware of any filings by the Better Old.
Speaker 1: Order, and that would be against the civil leaders of the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 10: I'm not sure exactly what they're investigating, but they are still involved in this case to my knowledgy.
Speaker 1: And lastly about your civil rights lawsuit as far as charging someone based upon the color of their skin and using under A nineteen eighty forty two USC.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty three civil rights violations.
Speaker 1: And that's a civil matter in which you're going to seek money damages from the City of Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: When will that lawsuit be filed. Well, we're going to try the case against Alex Stravinsky. First exonerate him, and then we will based upon some of the testimony that is derived from that trial maet decisions about whether or not we are pursuing civil cases against certain officials within the city of incidact.
Speaker 1: They're handing out eight point two million dollars to criminal protesters. I can only imagine what this case is worth. And I'm still willing to make a prediction, Doug Brannon that somehow the city will not want their command officers under oath talking about conversations between them and the mayor, between them and the city manager, between them and Emily smart Warner. I'm willing to predict they don't want any of this public.
Speaker 10: Would you agree, Well, so far they seem to be willing to go to trial on it, So let's play along and let's see what they'd have to say.
Speaker 2: Doug Brandon, the trial date next is what January the twelfth.
Speaker 10: January twelve, we will be back in court on Alex's case and we do expect a jury trial to move forward.
Speaker 2: Well, God bless you and God bless America. Doug, thank you very much. Thanks though you take care of God bless you. Let's continue the more. Let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: That this arose because after a thorough, complete investigation by a good police agency, they recommended that no charges be fouled against Alex Schravinsky. And then the civil authorities in charge of the city, who is the mayor, the city manager Emily Smartwarner and Vice Mayor Michelle lemon Kearney, demanded that a white person be charged with a crime because the black community demanded it, and it happened. So the power of the criminal justice system was turned against a person because of the color of their skin. That's why the Department of Justice is looking into charges against the civil authorities that run the city of Cincinnati. Later on would be the money, damages and more. How ridiculous. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred. I know it's been a few months since the end of July July twenty sixth, when the beatdown took place on Elm Street during the music festival, and a lot of the knowledge that we have five six months later have been lost. You go back in time just a little bit. This was about three o'clock in the morning. There were numerous videos of every description that were available then and have been reviewed constantly by the police to say, okay, what happened. Unlike many crimes that are committed, seldom committed on video. And in fact, I would say that the beatdown of Holly and Alex Stravinsky and others only occurred the fallout because it was on video. These things probably happen on a regular basis, but unless it's recorded, unless it's on video, gets to television, gets to radio, get to the print. Inquire that it's like a tree falling in the forest, nobody hears it. So it didn't occur because it's videoed and went national and I made sure with Bill Hammer and Sean Hannity and went national that okay, now that's getting some scrutiny.
Speaker 2: And the city like it.
Speaker 1: So what happened is that the police had all the videos early on, according to the FOP, and the two detectives involved in the case spent hundreds of hours over a several week period reviewing all the videos because they were under pressure to charge quote, white people with crime. It was quote the black community wanted it. I think most black folks want justice and don't want a racial outcome, but I regress. And so when the criminal charges were filed against the six or seven main perpetrators who treated human beings heads like there were soccer balls, there was an outcry, according to some of the politicians in town, that the black community demanded that the person who instigated it or started it, not being according to according to them, Alex Shrevinsky also be charged. So the serious charges were filed against six or seven individuals, and a big news conference was held and with Scottie Johnson and lemon Kearney and the civil rights crowd all showed up to demand that a white person be charged, the white person that started at all.
Speaker 2: But there was a problem.
Speaker 1: The detectives in the case, to whom will testify on behalf of the defendant that they had videotape before the so called slap that indicated that the major perpetrators had started the process before Alex slapped anybody. So there was proof, video proofed that's been playing on five, nine, twelve, and nineteen, in which you can look at in which the so called major criminal defendants beat on Alex Ravinsky, and that his so called slap about ten seconds later was trying to get the main perpetrators off him. So the case fell apart. But however, having walked down the road of racial justice, the lemon Kearneys and the Scottie Johnson's Mika Owens could not unring the bell. They continue to maintain, quote a white person should be charged. So the order came down from on high. Okay, charge Alex Stravinsky with this orderly conduct, making an M four which is thirty days in jail, two hundred and fifty dollars fine. He was the guy had the crap beat at him. He was a victim, not a perpetrator. So the two detectives got the word charge Alex Stravinsky with a DC. They said, no way, Jose, I'm not putting my name on an affidavit touring under oath that guy committed a crime when I know he didn't commit a crime. So now the city had a problem the elections coming up. Racial justice must be served, according to Alex. According to Scotti Johnson A Lemon Kearney, a white person had to be charged, but the black community wanted a white person charged, and so much like in the Saturday Night massacre, the investigators, the cops, the detectives wouldn't do it. The chief of police wouldn't do it. So it went up to the Mayor's office to f TB. Pirival who has had his cars repossessed, and then down to share along. Then it came down to Emily smart Warner, who's the solicitor of the city, ordering that these charges be filed. One cop stepped up. That was Captain Adam Henny, who's now the acting chief, who did not investigate the case, and he said, I'll follow the charge to protect my guys. He did not want the guys under him to be disciplined in some way or have their careers affected by demanding they commit perjury by filing an affidavit about factual conditions in their mind that did not exist. So Captain Adam Henny did what the mayor and the city manager, the civil authorities demanded to occur, which is charging a white person with a crime. Set for trial today, December the eighth, the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, by the way, and now it's been continued January twelfth. This case been penning for months in the city Solicitor's office, it's in the county prosecutor, mister Manner. City solicitor has to provide to the defendant all the witnesses to be used at trial in a good fashion, so that there's enough research done on the witnesses, so the defense is prepared to cross examined. But the City Prosecutor's office waited after the close of business on Friday to disclose that there may be a CI, a confidential informant working the city who can testify as to what he saw. But the videotape says it all, doesn't it. Plus that there's another witness who is a lengthy criminal record that the city wanted to use, and they didn't disclose it till close a business on Friday, all of which is wrong. You've got to give someone defense council generally thirty days notice who you want to use a trial, and it didn't happen. So now the city's between a rock and a hard place, because the city wants to proceed against Stravinsky, but the department of Justice Civil Rights Division doesn't like the idea of the mayor and the city solicitor of a major American city demanding that a person be charged with a crime because of their race. Democrats wanted to fuel racial strife to get votes with the election coming up. And the Democrats are generally at the roots of this nation's racial divide. And it's long been not the case. And in Alabama in the fifties and sixties, the Democrats demand that the black people be charged. Now the Democrats in the cities now demand that the white person be charged irrespective of the facts.
Speaker 2: Can you smell what I'm cooking? Bill Cunningham, this radio seven hundred w kill them? You know they're going to be like dead. Okay, hello, quiets, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I hate to bring up some of these things. Uh segment brought it up early. That's a big question. You give it to me. There's a lot going on a weekend for the rockster. Saint X goes down hard.
Speaker 8: They played hard, they were close, but you know, got behind early and then you got your you're the bad call bottle.
Speaker 2: I want to bring it up.
Speaker 8: It's third and long and the guy just throws Levi Davis throws up a pass that Kingdom come and the guy catches it, but his one foot, like three quarters of his.
Speaker 2: Foot was out of bounce. How do you miss that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: But nevertheless they goes down hard.
Speaker 2: You're won the game. Great fan basketball with Wes Miller. Great fan.
Speaker 1: Uh Catino is bathed now in the deep blue waters of Xavier basketball throwing and you got your favorite team, the Bengals. Josh Allen's running like a male buffalo in the ranges of Wyoming.
Speaker 2: Then the cherry on top of it is.
Speaker 1: Then on Sunday, about noon, we got a report that Notre Dame. Notre Dame is not in the cf P. They're done, They're over now, they're urinated off. They're not going to the toilet Bowl to play the Mormons. Joe Frederick was unhappy. Joe was gonna do T shirts Mormons versus the Catholics. That was going to be the bat Let me lay.
Speaker 8: Should have made the playoffs and then all lay out of case for why they may have been justified in staying out of the Bulls. Number one one, okay, start off zero to two, okay, But they lost those those two games by a combined four points. Okay, one was on a botched extra point. If they get that, they likely go and beat Texas a andely. But then they rattle off ten game win streak where they beat each team by an average of thirty points. Say, okay, say that again. How much ten straight victories? Average win was by thirty points. So they were blowing teams out of the waters.
Speaker 2: But can a team evolve? Can a team like get better?
Speaker 8: They start off the season with a brand new quarterback, three new offensive linemen. By the way, Alabama gets beat Okay by twenty one points where they had minus three rush yards, give them their third loss of the season, and they're going to the playoff.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Deserve to go to the playoffs minus three yards? Yesh, Yeah, that's impossible. So you're saying Notre Dame was screwed blue.
Speaker 8: For five weeks the committee had Notre Dame ranked above Miami. Then in the final week, no, no, we'll flip it. So what is the point of doing the rankings each week if they hold no regard it should it should evolve into something name didn't lose.
Speaker 2: You're making excuses. I'm not making.
Speaker 8: If no name was in the tournament. Okay, they would be a top they would be a top three favorite to win.
Speaker 2: The whole thing isn't James Madison's just a great football to make that makes sense.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm all for the little guy getting a shot, But James Madison Twulane are in the playoff and Notre Dame is not about Holly.
Speaker 2: Vanderbilt is not Texas is not.
Speaker 1: About Holly Madison. What about our cupcakes? I'm just saying, who had a who had a worst weekend? Let me give you give you four names?
Speaker 2: All right? You got Zach Shula.
Speaker 1: Okay, head coach of your Bengals, got Wes Miller of the UC Bearcats, Scott Saderfield and football Bearcats.
Speaker 2: And then Bill Belichick.
Speaker 8: Say it's for worst weekend? How about can you have a rocky boymen that list?
Speaker 2: You lost everything? But can I make a case?
Speaker 8: Can I make a case for an because I was like, they don't want to play a game, They're taking their ball and going home. Which look, let me start the argument by saying, I think if at this stage in your life you play football, you're a football player. That's what you should do. You should play football, right, they should you should want to play in that game. But I'm saying the times have changed. Okay that that you know, all the all the conversation at that we have at ESPN the entire year is who's going to make the playoffs in August. It's about who's gonna make a playoff. Do we ever talk about, boy, who's tracking to make the Liberty Bowl this year? No, it's never the conversation. So the fans, the players, and the media have all basically said, well, the bulls don't don't mean that much. So if the players say, say, okay, well you're telling us it don't matter much, then why does it matter if we.
Speaker 2: Don't play in it? Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah. And let me tell you this example. So this just shows how far things have come.
Speaker 8: College football is transactional now with the with the players and the teams and everything. In two thousand, okay, we were fighting for a Fiesta Bowl bid, in which we got. Okay, we got blown out by Oregon State and Chad Johnson, but that's another story. But we we we went to that game, the Fiesta Bowl, and we got like five hundred dollars in swag.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got like some bow's headfield.
Speaker 8: You would have thought we died and went that, oh my god, we're gonna get like five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: These kids are getting paid tens of thousands a week. Does four hundred dollars in swag?
Speaker 6: Move?
Speaker 2: These kids?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: And the players, So you're telling us that with all the discussion of college football that the only thing that matters is a college football playoff?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 8: And you're you're talking about everything is transactional and what's in it for me? And now all of a sudden, the kids should just play this game for the love. Here's an example. Here's an example if after this season in the NFL they had a an exhibition game between the Bengals and the Titans, and he told the players, well, players, you're not gonna you're not gonna get paid for this, but for you love football, I love go out there and play for the players wouldn't want to play in it. The fans would be like, well, why would we get our kids, our guys hurt for next year? At first, some of it doesn't mean anything. We can't win anything. Does that make any sense anything? I just said, no, it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Of course, the athletic director notre Dame Babbaqua. I love the name Babbaqua because in the subject then they used to play for the Reds Deserve. I had some baclava Alex John Tefilu's house. That's a different issue.
Speaker 1: But according to Notre Dame made he said, we have permanent damage inflicted upon our relationship, have been.
Speaker 2: Wronged and until we are made right, how do you make it right?
Speaker 1: Because James and Holly and Polly and Holly Madison are making the case, and she's in She's in it too, isn't she? And what about two Lane the Green Wave? What if the Green Wave played Texas? What would happen to the Green Wave be playing Oregon?
Speaker 8: It'd be a ripple seventy points again, Now, James Madison, I've covered them that they are a really, really good team, but they're not They're not going to beat Oregon.
Speaker 2: What about what about and their coaches? He's going to u c l as. You didn't answer my question. What is the question? Who had the worst weekend? Rocky Boy.
Speaker 1: Little Rocks or Bill Belichick or you know, or Rocky boyman. I think maybe Zach Shula had a bad weekend.
Speaker 8: But by the way that that first the first half of that. Well, the whole game was just a great game, not for you know, for the Bengals, but the first half. I don't know if I've ever seen better quarterback play in the first half. That was thross guys are making.
Speaker 2: But the catches, yes, and they lost going they lost. What's his status? Has he heard? Does he have a if I someone wouldn't play anymore? Hell would?
Speaker 8: Here's here's another since I'm on a roll here there unpopular app Go ahead. If you're t Higgins, okay, and and you you know, if you have a head injury, then maybe you.
Speaker 2: Should stay out.
Speaker 8: But if you don't, or you want to act like you don't, don't every time you make a catch, come up holding your head, because what.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do? Do you want to stay in the game.
Speaker 8: Because if you want to stay in the game, they're gonna look at it and say, I don't know, he got wrong. So you either come out or you play as if you play through it and you don't act like you're hurt, and you're not gonna on my head, my head again, I do that big question.
Speaker 2: Unpopular opinion. Zack Sual is fired.
Speaker 1: You got one year remaining there since Bill Belichick and Jordan Hudson, No, John Gruden.
Speaker 2: Who do you pick? Jordan Hudson, Bill Belichick?
Speaker 8: What doesn't matter because he's going to be the coach that Bengals here.
Speaker 2: He signed through.
Speaker 8: I don't think he was the bank. I don't think he's the main part of the problem. Look the thing what what what lost yesterday? The same thing that's lost games the entire season. A defense that doesn't have enough playmakers and apparently doesn't understand Maybe the didn't hear a week Hey, Josh Allen, he.
Speaker 2: Has seventy five career rushing touchdowns. Keeping eye.
Speaker 8: You gotta keep integrity in your in your rush lanes. But Washington get way up field and opened up huge gaps right up the middle because he runs vertical. I imagine that was told during the week, but they didn't execute it.
Speaker 1: How's that possible? What kind of what kind of weekend did West have at Miller time? What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I don't think he went to Dana Gardens, Richard Fatina.
Speaker 1: I got a call from a bartender again Dan right now, right he walks in and picks up the tab for everybody he drink, and he had tequila shots and they threw the glass on the floor and stopped on it. That's my Richard has bathed in the deep blue waters ob Savier basketball right now because of this one year rental making a million dollars and guess what it was worth it? Segment get me into the stuture point. But will he the stooge reporters of proud service, every local teme star he did get their conditioning dealers time star quality you can feel in beautiful Milford the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four.
Speaker 2: How about her know you're getting his car popped? How about the repo man Rocks? Jason and I are talking about that at four o'clock. He didn't.
Speaker 8: I mean, this guy's in charge of making major financial decisions for the city. Correct, Correct, he's not making good financial decisions.
Speaker 2: How about that eight this's worse for that Cincinnati mayor. No, your role is shuts them.
Speaker 1: Out, play it, pay your car payment, make your car paying. What about the eight and a half million dollars settlement?
Speaker 9: Rock?
Speaker 8: I've never I've never, I've never had a car repossessed before. I understand that they don't just like randomly come out and take your car. They call you, they send you mail, they like do everything in the world before they take me.
Speaker 2: A guy named after Pureval? Can we locate him anywhere? We don't know where he is?
Speaker 3: Where is he?
Speaker 1: And then the second one was a month ago Lincoln Aviator, Pop did you see the order? I'll share it with you.
Speaker 2: No, I did. What do you think on Twitter? Because you said it to me? I think I did. I said to Jordan Hudson, stuff too.
Speaker 8: Well, that that's every day sag every day. I guess the story to you or I say four story is correct? How about Jordan Hudson?
Speaker 2: What about the uh daughter in law of Bill Belichick lighting up Jordan Hudson. That was over Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Right? I love that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: They're saying, look, honey, you know you're affecting all of our lives now because my husband is now going to be coaching linebackers at Takes Creek High School. Because your husband can't give his mind off of something and go coach football. It's affecting myself or my husband. That's what she's saying.
Speaker 2: About another stabbing victim on Charlotte here's the guy stabbing. People say, get me in rock, I have a pipe bomb guy. What about that guy about that? Couldn't find him? I couldn't find him. No, but now Trump found him and it's Trump's fault, right, Trump's fault. I think Trump over college football?
Speaker 1: Did I send you that meme about Trump driving the toe truck hooked onto ap TAB Purrivals car pulling away from Aptab's home.
Speaker 2: I got to send you that one.
Speaker 1: What about your main Burton? About your guy, your guy Trey Hendrickson? About him he got suspended?
Speaker 2: I didn't forgot he was still on the team. Suspended from what not playing? You're suspended from not playing? He wasn't playing anyway, was he? But if he's suspending, can you recoup some of his money?
Speaker 1: How much a paycheck does he get? Thirty fifty fifty game and he doesn't play? He suspended from not playing?
Speaker 2: Okay? Make it makes sense?
Speaker 1: And what about Trey Henderson? When's he ever gonna play? He gets thirty mil? When's he playing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He's Bengals up there?
Speaker 1: Will he brought you by good spirits, winded Tobacco and party town. I hope they're open twenty four to seven. Let's see the Bengals lose it yesterday. They're four and nine more tonight on Bengals line. Stay on that point. I'm listening this morning to your friends in ESPN. If the Steelers tie two of their next four games and the Bengals sweep, they're in. And you know what I'm saying, what do the Bengals have four wins four to nine, four games left?
Speaker 8: If the stud the Bengals with four wins in like mid December can make the playoffs?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't think so. There's less than what. But can the Steelers tie two games? Is it possible? You you had the Bengals time two games last Year's all right? I was having her half right, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati Bearcats are going to face number twenty two Navy and the Liberty Bowl.
Speaker 2: I'm knowing that game on radio. By the way, who's Friday, January second? As you see, Navy's good. You see they number one nation in rushing ball.
Speaker 8: Games all come down to who is the more motivating. Navy wants to be The Navy will be there because they are. Soldier doesn't want to be there. I don't know the Navy.
Speaker 2: Scot Let's go.
Speaker 1: Miami RedHawks are going to take on Fresno State in the Snoop Dog Arizona Bowl Again, what about you? Saturday, December twenty seventh, Signetti, the head coach of Indiana, could coach the UC Bearcats. But my cousin John Cunningham said he wasn't ready two years ago. Three years ago when former former Bearcat and Buckeye's assistant Carry Cole about this one, I texted him.
Speaker 2: Has been hired as by Michigan as their special teams. Court has a sense of humor.
Speaker 1: He goes from the Union of the Confederacy. Cray Carroll is the Big East player of the week points against UC Dan Carroll. Is that the same guy? Carol EXAVIORLKP Top twenty five, Arizona's new number one, Michigan two, Duke three, Purdue is six, Neville's eleventh. Kentucky and Indiana both out of the top twenty five for the first times in the eighteen hundreds. The Miami RedHawks and Travis Steel at eight to zero. They got two votes. Look out for the Hawks rock Can you see Signetti coaching the UC Bearcats? But John Cunningham said he wasn't ready.
Speaker 8: Look, I don't think even Indiana could have predicted how well that guy was going to do coveredy when he was at JMU. The thing he had, and I argued this last week, is he has every place he's been, every place he's been, he has a culture of winning.
Speaker 2: He has a resume of winning.
Speaker 8: If it's Division like two, Division two schools, jam, everywhere he's been, he's won.
Speaker 2: Instead of no, everybody's going thirty thirty one years old.
Speaker 8: Sounds like somebody in Oxford exactly. Chuck Martin team should get smart and wins. He just wins, that's it. It didn't win last year.
Speaker 1: My brother John Cunningham, I got a guy named Kurt Signetti from JMU that I never heard of, or Scott Solderfield from Louisville.
Speaker 2: Who do we pick?
Speaker 8: I think I think the fan base, especially now with Twitter where you can actually hear from from fans. I think that that sways decisions a lot of major decisions in any realm, but certainly when it comes to hiring a head coach. If who's a school that lost the coach, if Ole miss it hired Chuck Martin, which actually might have been like, in my opinion, you could do a lot worse than that, right right, we actually good.
Speaker 2: But all the band base coach they would lose their minds. So you couldn't do that.
Speaker 8: As an athleticerer, you couldn't do that. You take an athletic director with a lot of you know, a little personal uh, you know fortitude. I guess you could say you had a bad weekend, just admitted you had a bad it was. The Bombers will be back though, there always are going back, just like the.
Speaker 2: Park will arise again. Not sure when at the park, you gotta find some more nil and then they got it will arise again from the NBA Africa League. When that happens, I'll let you know, say get me out here, you will give me a j M. You I mean, I thought George Washington, John Adams, Madison Monroe. I thought they were you know, founding fathers. Didn't know they were like a football team. So you got those guys.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Harrisonburg, Virginia. It's a beautiful campus. I've called games there. It's great, great program. James Madison University. Yes, her fans showed up to the games and cheer. It's great. They like, how will they do it? Oregon?
Speaker 8: They're they're coaching now. Bob Chesney is going to UCLA, though that one doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: I like him a lot.
Speaker 1: Is he in related to Kenny Chesney? Is that the same is a step brother stepbrother? And then the guy at Xavier is Dan Carroll's son. Is that what you're saying? You said that I didn't give me out of stood Willy on a crazy Monday after a wild weekend. Ain't that's the truth?
Speaker 2: We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report. Thank you, thank you very much. Hey, we get Rob Butcher. Thank you. On seven hundred WLW. Listening to a man's skinny dipping a pond isn't funny. Listening to him as he discovers the pond is full of snapping turtles is funny. Eddie and Rocky are also funny.
Speaker 5: So when you think of a man getting his bits gnawed by a snapper, think of Eddy and Rocky.
Speaker 2: Eddie and Rocky. This afternoon at three on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: You know the Crib of the Nativity sponsored by John Barrett at Western and Southern. It is a tradition like none other for the last eighty seven years, and the crib will be dedicated today, December the eighth, at four pm. The Crib of the Nativity display will be open to visitors like you daily between nine am and nine pm starting today through January the fourth. Located in Eden Park next to the Crown Conservatory, the Crib of the Nativity is the recreation of the scene at the very first Christmas. Donations left in the box at the crib are matched by Western and Southern and John Barrett's Financial Fund and given to the Salvation Army last year. Last year's donation total almost one hundred and twenty eight thousand dollars. Western and Southern's Crib of Nativity is the company's holiday gift to the people at Greater Cincinnati. Bring people together to celebrate Christmas in the holiday is helping those in need at the same time. Is the key part of Western Southern's commitment to make Cincinnati the best place to live, work, enjoy life, and to thrive.
Speaker 8: My name is Toe, founder of Cincinnati Tax Resolution, and I desperately need your help.
Speaker 3: Know anyone looking for a new exciting career opportunity, Someone tech savvy with outstanding client service skills, who would thrive in a fast paced environment and wants to be part of a growing company that literally changes the lives of our clients.
Speaker 2: We are only looking for dynamic, ambitious team members and zero tax experiences required.
Speaker 8: Email your resume today to company at five to one three tax dot com.
Speaker 2: Company at five one three tax dot com. Don't live in fear tof is here.