Speaker 1: Gonna do it. They're gonna hear about it.
Speaker 2: Anna wants a.
Speaker 3: Boob, I do And before everyone jumps at me like you don't need it, my body, my choice, I want it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be alive.
Speaker 4: Because I said, I'm like, you have boobs, but you got good boobs.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be alive for a long time. And I want to feel my best, and right now I'm just not feeling that way. I lost some weight and I'm just not feeling like they're as perky as they were or as full, to be honest, So I.
Speaker 2: Bet I'm not because better when I stand, she just hit her sweater up to her tin.
Speaker 3: So I've been like casually going to different consultations because I definitely don't want or I didn't want to rush into this. I want to be smart about it. I've done a lot of research. I've probably had like three consultations, and I had one yesterday and for the first time, I loved this doctor. I liked what the procedure like, how he wanted to do it. I liked the implants he uses uses motiva implants, which are like what I want, and I was like perfect. I finally found my guy he's a nov this is great. Then we finished the appointment. He's like, Okay, so I have some bad news. I'm like, great, what is it. He's like, I'm moving my practice to Miami in two months, so you will have to get in for surgery in the next month and a half Miami. Apparently he's been going down there to open a practice periodically and now he's just going full time to Miami.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he understand there's eight billion of them there.
Speaker 3: I mean, I didn't ask, because he was like, do you think you can do it in the next two months. I don't know if I can do it in the next two months, Like I feel like that's rushing it. I was thinking, like no, just in general, like I would have to take work off.
Speaker 1: Will you guys even let me? Yeah, maybe I would do.
Speaker 2: It over the week, but longer than that.
Speaker 5: Well, summer is a good time because yeah, well you have vacation time and stuff.
Speaker 4: You already know you want to do it. It's not like you need to think about it anymore.
Speaker 3: I think summer's the worst time because like I'm trying to be outside on the boat and stuff, and when you're healing, you you can't really do that, like bikinis, aren't it so? But then he was like, since it's so fast, I'll knock off like a thousand dollars too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So now I'm.
Speaker 3: Really like should I do this? But it feels like too big of a decision for me to just be like, yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: Do it next week.
Speaker 2: What does a boob jab cost? I've always wondered.
Speaker 1: They quoted me for like fourteen thousand, and this is my goodness, that's a lot much. This was a lot Okay, this was the more expensive?
Speaker 2: Is that the multi I would say.
Speaker 1: That I've seen like ten grand?
Speaker 2: What do they give you for fourteen thousand? You get?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: So this is also the implants that I want. Motiva, They're like the newest, best implants. You have the least amount of problems with that.
Speaker 2: What is the motiva?
Speaker 4: I mean it's like a brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, like one of the problems that people have is like after a while it forms like a capsule around your implant, your boobs get really hard and like it's not good and this implant doesn't do that. Also, less risk of cancer because of the materials.
Speaker 2: So if you are well and obviously you want less risk of that, but do you I love that he's just want to ask him one.
Speaker 5: Question first, No, what is the like if I don't go Motiva and say that I go for the like a base model, I'd like the base?
Speaker 2: What's the base?
Speaker 5: What is the base model compared to the the Cadillac.
Speaker 3: The one doctor that I went to that didn't have Motifa, he just did silicone implants, was ten grand and this one was fourteen.
Speaker 4: I actually still think that's on the expensive side, isn't.
Speaker 1: It ten Dang?
Speaker 3: I need to go to different doctors, but I really want to go to someone I trust, Like, well, yeah, and like I like this guy's.
Speaker 2: He's going to be on the run after a while.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: He was like, you could fly dow to Miami and do it when I'm down in Miami, And I'm like, well, that seems like a lot.
Speaker 2: Of guess we're guess what it's going to be when he moves to Miami.
Speaker 1: Actually he told me that it's cheaper in Miami.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, saturated.
Speaker 2: What's your question I wanted to hear.
Speaker 7: I'm just asking my question for those out there who may want to know. But yeahn't necessarily at first, when you were talking, I was like, I want to know what you are right now and then where you want to go to. But if you don't want to answer to where you at right now, how big do you like where you want to go?
Speaker 3: I'm fine with both right now, he said, I'm like a big C or a big b C, and I really just want to be like a CD, so not that much bigger, but honestly just like fuller and like proportionate, and just like I feel like I have extra skin because I lost some weight.
Speaker 7: I wonder like because you wear T shirts and stuff like that, like do you need a whole new like are you going that large?
Speaker 2: Or new dresses and that kind off.
Speaker 3: And the reason I feel like my chest or like my insecurities with it is why I I wear a lot of the clothes that I wear, like I don't wear low cut stuff.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: So this is a last minute, life changing decision and I don't know what she's saying that.
Speaker 4: But to be fair, Anna, you have been talking about it since I met you, Jennett, I mean you've been talking about it since what when did I meet you?
Speaker 2: October?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, Lauren, would you want to say.
Speaker 8: Hey, so Anna, fourteen k that's insane unless you're having like a Tommy talk or something with it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy for this sort of.
Speaker 6: Again, I would say probably closer to eight grand.
Speaker 2: It's going to be more average for this area. So he's way over priced. Are you in the profession or have you had work done?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: So no, I've wanted my done since i was like fifteen years old and I'm forty, so I've been spending.
Speaker 1: Years and years and years of research and doctors and this and that, and that's insanely expensive.
Speaker 5: Well, of course, the motivas getting motiva, I got to heat of seats. It's motiva, it drives itself, it's got it's got the super cruise.
Speaker 2: What's up, Samantha. How you doing?
Speaker 9: I'm good. How are you all doing?
Speaker 5: Samantha, I'm actually not good. But I'm not going to do a thing because it's her body, her choice. You but my wife got breast in plants. She talked and she had breast in plant illness and she had to have taken out TVA. That's what's going on, Samantha.
Speaker 9: Everyone is different. But I'm calling because literally all of your lights are green on the way to work today and you're still stopping Anna. You always have next summer to live your best life.
Speaker 3: You're right, but now I'm hearing the price is an issue. So now I'm like, maybe I should do more research and find it.
Speaker 4: Well, he said he's going to knock a thousand offs, so that brings you to in all.
Speaker 9: Honestly, if you call U of M and you talk to the pre grad surgical program, you can get a lot of work done super super cheap because it's all like graduate, but they are under professional surgeons. I had a friend you like absolutely everything as far as a mommy makeover, and it was only like a grand like she got the tummy tuck, the boobs, extra skin removed.
Speaker 8: She got.
Speaker 3: This is one thing I don't want to skimp out, like I don't want the disco because they have no experience.
Speaker 2: I think she's saying though, that it's you of them. So it's at a hospital. They're they're working right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, under But here's my question, are you paying for that? You have the money to do this or you're not doing the financing rate?
Speaker 6: Are you know?
Speaker 1: I would pay for it like a treat yourself like I was.
Speaker 2: They have a zero percent financing for five years.
Speaker 1: A happy birthday to you, Hannah.
Speaker 2: What's up Hannah?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 8: I just had a question for Anna.
Speaker 9: Are you as sure on the boob job as you were about the booty tattoo?
Speaker 1: Or are we going to be circling a little bit.
Speaker 2: Choice?
Speaker 3: That was like on a whim. I've been thinking about this in researching.
Speaker 2: Is there somebody helping you pay for them?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, what's going on, Cassie? How you doing?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 8: I you touched on it a minute ago.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, just make sure you keep up on the up keep Ana. We don't want you having like toxicity issues.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I talked about just doing a lift, but literally every doctor I've talked to, like, based on what I.
Speaker 1: Want, it would not give me the results that I wanted.
Speaker 5: So well, maybe a lift only costs seven thousand dollars or something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: These guys.
Speaker 5: I always wonder when you go to these doctors, like, is it like going into a car dealership and they put you in the finance, like the back room. Hold on a second, we're gonna put you in the back room here that thing, or like when you talk to the doc. Do you talk to him for a while or do they have like the consultation person that talks to No, I talked to him and he tells you the price and everything.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, that's a different person. But I was with him the whole time. And then when I was leaving, they give you a packet and they're like this.
Speaker 2: You negotiate, Like can you say, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I wasn't thinking about that.
Speaker 2: I got twill bro what what's up? Joy?
Speaker 6: Hey so? And a couple of years ago I had a money makeover. It was about twenty two hundred. That's for a tummy tuck and a breast list with implants. And one I do agree, don't do it when it's hot because it can delay your healing if you have sweating underneath. But two, like I think that that's fourteen k is a defense price considering it's the newest implant, and you don't want to go to somebody that's cheap, like you have to go to somebody that you trust and has a good outcome, because I have had friends that have gone to somebody.
Speaker 8: Who wasn't who was like, oh, it's such a good.
Speaker 6: Deal and then now then they had to have revisions and then oh, now you know it's just a mess.
Speaker 8: You don't want to have a mess.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: Think like if you find a surgeon that you like and that you trust, like for Sureseyse and like, you probably only need to have like a few days off afterwards, like for care, like I would say, like or at least a week you know.
Speaker 7: Well, looking at Motiva, I want to be educated on this these new models.
Speaker 4: What if we take a week off and we all get a little something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you want?
Speaker 1: So we a little.
Speaker 5: Amazing real quick? My uh, since we've been talking to family members all morning. No, no, my sister Pat, and Pat wants to talk to you.
Speaker 2: It says here that you text Kevin and Kevin said you need to call. What's up?
Speaker 8: Because Kevin actually answers me. I reminded you on Tracy's birthday. It was her birthday and you were still late because you didn't look at your messages.
Speaker 5: I was at Chelsea and I felt so bad. We missed Chelsea Tracy's birthday. I did mention it on the air though I did talk about it birthday. But what.
Speaker 2: Do you what you're calling about this topic here right now?
Speaker 10: What do you listening? And I'm thinking my neighbor she had breast cancer and had to have she got both from cut off because of the history and her family, and she put the fake ones in and about probably like a month ago, she came over and she's like, look at me, and one.
Speaker 8: Of her boobs was on her shoulder. No it was not. You could call her right now.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I will leave you that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, how does it move that much?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but it was on her shoulders. So she she went to the doctor and now she has nothing. She got them both removes. I mean she is old, she's an older lady, so she doesn't you know, she doesn't have them.
Speaker 5: But you know, you know what's funny is you know how you put your phone sometimes like on your shoulder, like.
Speaker 2: It'd be great on airplanes.
Speaker 7: W k QI, Detroit, TIBSNX Mosquite and Grandmacords, sibiy VTS, Simley Doe and I are Radio Station and Guaranteed Human. Three great radio stations, one stupid show, most