Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the Great America, welcome this someone that groomy in Chili Wednesday afternoon in the Tristdale. I think the golfing's over held. The pickle ball might be over So I'm not sure what's going to happen in the next few days. Going to be a little bit chilling, a little bit cole next week Thanksgiving, he's going to be in the twenties. They've gotta get ready for that. But until then, I'm watching a Butler County Commissions meeting last night. I'm one of those odd guys that go on cable channels and watch Butler County Commission meetings with Don Dixon and others. And I'm watching a group of Americans from Butler County taking to Richard K. Jones to task. They're calling the sheriff of Butler County a slave catcher, they're calling him a bounty hunter, they're calling him a Nazi. So joining you and on now is the well known bounty hunter, Richard K. Jones of Butler County, and the first of all, Richard K. Jones, who welcome this Wednesday afternoon the Bill Cunningham Show. Do you take any of this to heart. When you have such a well placed criticisms and guided missile into the center of your chest of being called a slave catcher, a bounty hunter, and a Nazi, do you sleep well at night?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I sleep too much. I can sleep standing up. So none of this affects me. And I've been called worse, really, and I don't pay any attention. Yeah, listen, mostly from my wife, which hurts my feelings. But listen, I've been called things my whole I've been in law enforcement forty nine years. I know I don't look thirty five years old, forty nine years old, forty nine years in law enforcement, got a master's degree from Xavier.
Speaker 1: Nobody believes that.
Speaker 3: Nobody hey co author of the book, in the process of authoring another one.
Speaker 1: But listen, nobody believes.
Speaker 3: I've been on every national TV show, even the Enemy Channel.
Speaker 2: Seeing.
Speaker 3: Lesser holts, all of them daily and the Conservative and they talk about the same thing. I've been doing immigration for twenty two years. I've been elected six terms, seventy five to eighty percent of the vote in Butler County. And guess what if the election was tomorrow, I get the same amount. And when you watch these stories and you read them. It's almost funny the comments. They they're funnyest. How the Hamilton General story the comments there was like four hundred comments and ninety percent of them were in support. And listen, it's it's not for sissies. The president of the United States, seventy eight percent of the people that voted for him, Democrat and Republican, want something done with the border.
Speaker 2: He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do.
Speaker 3: And President Obama deported more people than President Trump.
Speaker 1: Tony Bender points that out to me. The numbers are off the charts, had the same activities. In fact, Trump's not even close to what Obama did. And I played previously the comments of Obama about don't come here, you're gonna get arrested, We're going to send you back. The same stuff happened, but the radical left didn't have a target. And I think Trump's a target nationally like you're a target locally. Let's break this down. One of the comments was that you're a bounty hunter because they have Butler County gets millions of dollars every month for housing illegals, et cetera. How much money approximately, say, on a yearly basis, do you give the Butler County because you house these so many illegals? About how much money a year does Butler County generate?
Speaker 3: In the last twenty years, we've gave two hundred million dollars. I want to repeat that two hundred million million you had. Yeah, now get two hundred millions. Now, if you go three more years out, which is twenty seven and twenty eight, it'll be a quarter of a billion with a b. I'm going to make sure you understand that. I don't understand billion dollars comes into.
Speaker 2: The general fund.
Speaker 3: Now, while you're on that, the county commissioners sit on about one hundred and eighty million to the good one hundred and eighty million. They got the best bond rating in the world. And and part of that money is what I bring into the general fund. And I have three jails. And one of the protesters said our jail was overcrowded. They they're so stupid. They forgot to realize I have three jails, and we're inspected by the state. We meet all state standards and federal standards. Now, do you get a chocolate on your pillow every night? No, we will leave the light on for you, But you don't get a chocolate on your pillow, your mommy and your grandmama. Does it fix your little meals every day? One guy said he hasn't. He didn't get a any raw vegetables. I bet I haven't had a raw vestab one five years, So hey.
Speaker 2: What the hell do you expect? I get mine out of a can. I guess that's raw, isn't it. I don't know. I don't know them, I don't know. Don't come to jail.
Speaker 3: It's pretty simple, but we we do de poor people. I'm responsible for helping facilitate over two thousand illegals that have been deported in less than a year under President Obama.
Speaker 2: I've done more than that, all.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's not why? Why isn't it? You understand you're somewhat savvy in the media. Why does the Why did the media ignore for eight years the deporter in chief, Barack Husaint Obama? But now with Trump's doing about one quarter of the deportations of Obama, and it's a big story.
Speaker 3: Why Because President Trump is president and he talks about the media and he doesn't kiss their boutetes and President Obama did.
Speaker 2: Hillary Clinton was the same one when you can see.
Speaker 3: Video of her and her husband talking about if you can't come to the United States legally, you.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be here.
Speaker 3: Chuck Schumer the same way, all on video and tapes of them saying the same thing. And listen, people are tired and fed up. And then they come like to our little commissioner meeting and our commission that they actually come and sing songs. They had sweatshirts on, like one of them had a sweatshirt on. I think had Trump dressed in the clown outfit on his little sweatshirt and they come up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could have been, but he didn't.
Speaker 3: Then they come and they cry and they whine, and they sing songs, and the commissioners.
Speaker 1: Hey ho, Sheriff Jones has got to go, Hey, hey ho ho, Sheriff Jones has got to go. Well, let's break it down. Let's break this down a little more because I'm watching this segment last night on Breitbart, and they had the Immigration Naturalization Service, etc. In the four years of Joe Biden, if he was the resident for four years, I'm not sure who was. They had five hundred thousand children who came across the southern border I'm talking. I'm telling you now five hundred thousand, and those four years they had had total of ten million, five hundred thousand children, and of course they couldn't find quote sponsors for the children. And so now they put three hundred thousand children into the hands of human traffickers and drug dealers and sexual perverts because they were quote sponsors and the sponsors of these three hundred thousand legal children. In the last four years, the sponsors received huge money for disability, they get the food stamps, they get section in housing for the children. And now there's a report out that seventy nine thousand of the three hundred thousand children were sexually exploited, including a nine year old girl somehow got pregnant. I'm not sure how that works that. I'm talking seventy nine thousand sexual trafficking of children under Joe Biden, I said, seventy nine thousand, little or no media coverage. Jump ahead and Jeffy Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein may have had they had thirty women, and God bless them, I'm sure most of them were sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein and his horde of billionaires. And they've gotten millions of dollars from banks and insurance companies, and they're getting the lawsuits are still pending, and I'm comparing maybe thirty to forty women at the news conference Jeffrey Epstein against seventy nine thousand children who've been sexually exploited, and the media barely covers it. Why I said, seventy nine thousand children.
Speaker 3: Rate Listen, these nngos are ridiculous. People don't even know what that means. That they're getting ready to cut their funds off. These organizations get federal money from US, our federal money, and they help bring these people over, they help place them. They're actually operating in other countries to recruit them and tell them how how to get in money, how to get on the system. We had a young girl that was a teenager that was come over unaccompanied minor and was placed with another illegal in Butler County who her boyfriend. This illegal's boyfriend took advantage of this young girl that was placed there, and then what happened. This person they were placed with was having a sexual relationship with the teenager, moved her into an apartment so he could have her all to hisself. Then he took her and fled to another state. And this is just one example.
Speaker 2: I never hear the protesters talk about this, but they don't want to.
Speaker 3: They want to talk about helicopters, land and ice shooting people, and they don't care about the ice offers having brickslon on being spit on, and standing in front of their cars trying to docks their families that listen, this is just the beginning. We're not going to put.
Speaker 2: Up with it. People want Tom out of here and they're going to go.
Speaker 1: How about this, share pard, I'm online. Two hundred and ninety one thousand children under the Bide administration were released as sponsors but never issued a notice to appeer in an immigration court. Of that number, at least fifty nine thousand children have been located being sexually trafficked inside of America. And this doesn't represent they think another three hundred thousand children that are in the system, gaming the system, being raped on a daily basis. And I'm thinking, Okay, the Epstein thing, that's a little bit of a news story. Oh, it's news only because the media weaponizes it to hurt Donald Trump, and he's not involved in it. But nonetheless, but when you have these numbers of children that are missing. Ngio's a non government organization, for example, like Catholic Charities, is one of dozens of them in which they have good intentions to place them. But so many of these organizations are ripe with waste, fraud, and abuse, and they get the money and they get government checks. And these children are being raped right now as I speak, all over the Southwestern in Ohio. And it's not a story at all because it doesn't involve hurting Donald Trump. Do I have this correct?
Speaker 3: I agree, No, you have it correct. And I've been saying it all along about the nngos, these organizations. The government has funded all this, which means every American has these killder These children are on the responsibility of all these protesters that don't mention any of that because they don't care. But I'll tell you what I care. And we're going to be starting to program here pretty soon with the federal government, and we're going to be checking on these kids that have been bought into our community and other communities. President of the United States isn't.
Speaker 2: Going to let this go. I'm not let it go.
Speaker 3: I sleep good at night like a baby, and I get plenty of sleep, like I said, and I don't care at all what these people say if they're just trying to stop you. I've got two strong commissioners, then I got I got one that's a goof, that Cindy Cartner.
Speaker 2: She's a goof. She's mostly Democrat. Uh so she's a goof. We have to contend with her, who knows where she stands.
Speaker 3: But the commissioner, the two other commissioners, and the prosecutor, Mike Moser, the best prosecutor you can have in the country. He don't put up with this stuff and he supports the sheriff's slice. We don't do anything unless we get approval from the prosecutor. We sit down, we talk with him, make sure we're.
Speaker 2: Doing everything right.
Speaker 3: And we do have about three hundred and fifty illegals in my jail, and I still call them illegal aliens, which is the legal term.
Speaker 1: That's insulting right there, that's insulting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, I'm in pry for I don't you have somebody, have somebody else pray for me?
Speaker 2: I have the segment should be insulted.
Speaker 1: Now, Sarah, how do we how you went to the border several times? Are you reported took the guys down there, and you watch what happening right now. There are no illegal border crossings. If someone is apprehended, they're given a hearing quickly and sent back. You don't have to wait five to seven years. The backlog. How about this out of the BBC, which I trust as far as I can throw, But they say there's a seven million person backlog on getting administrative hearings. Can you imagine? These are the individuals who claim refugee status. Much like this. I'm in Solomon the children's hospital. Who is with you? He didn't have nice things to say about you, by the way. In the sheriff Burger, that's a different issue. Who's from children's hospital and he was with you for several months? He had to thank god he's in America, not Egypt. But nonetheless, but we have administrative hearings that will never happen, and so these cases are lost. And I guess I fear that in twenty eight or thirty two the Democrats get back in charge and go back to the old system. Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 2: Now? You should fear it.
Speaker 3: If the Republicans don't pay attention, they will lose what they have. President Trump is one of a kind, and he's there and in hopes that JD. Vance he'll fill his spot when he leaves. And very conservative guy, local guy, good guy, and Rubio and all of them are in there.
Speaker 2: And we've got some people.
Speaker 3: We got some people up the bat but I that's three years from that long time, and I'm telling you right now, there's going to be a lot more deportations. They've hired ten thousand new agents. My office has twenty that are trained that work with ICE, that can do enforcement along with ICE, and they're starting to ramp up lots of stuff the homeland security. This is not the end. This is Trump's only been in there eight months, redly with his status, and you haven't seen.
Speaker 1: Nothing yet in the world. You got MBS since with the President, Yes, and Mohammed ben Salmon, who's the leader of Saudi Arabia signing a one trillion dollar deal to make investments inside of America. Toyota has signed a one trillion dollar deal to start making Toyota's even more inside South Carolina, North Carolina. It's going to take two to four years for these things to metastasize to the value. We're starting nuclear power plants are going to be open again. We've waived the rules on clean coal, pulling down electricity costs. We can go the opposite direction. Look at mom, Donnie in New York City, for God's sakes, he's a communist, gets elected, and I just worried we won't stick with these ideas, these ones that work because of the terrible media coverage, the lies told by the mainstream media. Sheriff, how about this when seventy five percent of the American people do not believe the mainstream media ABC with George Slapp, Monopolis and CBS and NBC, and seventy five percent don't believe what they're being told. That's why they got to listen to people like you and me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Listen, we're regular people. We call it like it is. Not everybody likes what we say. But if you want to know what we think, ask us and I, hey, listen, I get out. I talk to regular people, not those looney tunes that come up and uh uh get up and say things that are crazy and bizarre about uh most of what they come to the commissions about what happens in Chicago and California, and uh then they make stuff up.
Speaker 1: The goo goofs Goosyeah.
Speaker 3: Look at the comments goo goo yeah, I use that a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use that. We gotta. I tell you what you sleep at night. You're a bounty hunter, you're a Nazi, and you're a slave catcher benefitting greatly Butler County making the streets safer. And they want more chaos and confusion, which is happening. Sheriff. We got a run and we can talk. But what you promised me and the American people, you're gonna keep doing what you're doing, and where you back down at some point afraid of no.
Speaker 3: No, this is what I've been doing. This is what I wanted to do. Hey, to be the sheriff as long as I live. Uh pass away.
Speaker 1: You know some of your anlongs. So look, they check your heartbeat, they check the obits every morning. They do.
Speaker 3: If I listen, if I start coughing, they think, huh, maybe he's going to die.
Speaker 2: But listen, I today, I've had a great day.
Speaker 3: I'm at the firing range, get my my firing range done for the year, and my staff they all get to go to the firing range. We get our stuff and our jail was very well run, inspected by everybody there is. But if you're looking for somewhere, if you're looking for somewhere that'll leave the light on and give you a little chocolate on your pillow, don't come to Butler count if you're looking for someplace to be clean. Your food is approved by a dietitian, just like yours is at the house, and you're and you're inspected by every kind of government agency there is, every health department there is. The grand jury comes through by law and has to eat the meals and go through and inspect just like your houses. They're better often my jail people are than any other jail.
Speaker 1: In the country. Here, promise, well, we got to run, Sheriff, you're the best, and we want to celebrate your fiftieth year. Let me know. I'll come up and walk the Butler County jail with you again. I want to get one of those sheriffs burgers. In fact, late later this afternoon, I'm going downstairs the skips to get me a sheriff's burger. It's hamburger Day. But we got to run and keep keep catching a bounty hunter. Keep.
Speaker 2: I'll see you, my friend.
Speaker 1: Richard K. Jones, the best. That is a tri state treasure right there. News coming up home with your Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW my Billy Cunning in the Great American Let's continue, We never stop. We simply continue unabated and coming up after one o'clock today is the Great Brigie Gabriel Act for Act for America dot org. There's a story out of Dearborn, Michigan which is happening in many American communities in which Muslim Americans have taken over the city hall through the ballot box, which is the way it ought to be done. Right. This isn't some revolution or some armed rebellion. This is through the ballot box. Like in Dearborn, Michigan. The great majority of voters in Dearborn, Michigan are Muslims, and they have a call to prayer five times a day on four or five different mosques in and around Dearborn, and it starts off with the call to prayer at five point thirty am in the morning. And many who are Christians, Catholics, or just otherwise, and some Muslims don't like it because it wakes them up. It sends the message that Dearborn is a Muslim city instead of an American city, which underneath this canopy has many different religions. And some of the residents voice concerns at a council meeting, and the elected mayor said that if you don't like it the way it is, move get out. The courts need to get involved to say we can't do that one Catholic prayers broadcast all over Madeira any more than I would like Muslim prayers broadcast. I think it was separation of church and state. That's why we have flourished. But that's not the shall always say. The way things work in almost every Muslim country in which there's no human rights that the Muslim government's got to follow, the other religions are banned. Look at what's happening to Christians now in Nigeria. They're being obliterated. It's a holocaust happening in which tens of thousands of Christians are being slaughtered because of their faith and refusal to convert to Islam. So you know, the best country in the Middle East as far as human rights is Israel. By far. I've been there. I walked into West Bank, I went to the Gaza outside the gaza, I saw what's going on. And if you're a Muslim, you want to live in Israel because at about one third of the kanesseant the Congress, there are Muslims. There are Muslim judges and police officers. It's a multicultural society which doesn't occur in other Muslim countries. It simply doesn't happen. It's not the way things are. So if you want to be a Muslim, especially a female Muslim, you better live in Israel. Otherwise you're going to have serious problems. You'll be sexually mutilated and sold by your family. You have no human rights past the age of about fifteen or sixteen, you won't be educated. As a consequence, life's pretty miserable. But that's not covered much by the mainstream media because it's so bad. So that's after one o'clock today. Also would point out my lawmaking friends and Columbus have told me that a deal has been sent May past this week banning all intoxicating hemp products, and the debatesm of what's going on two or three years. The tentative deal beturn the House and the Senate and the governor will sign it has been reached on marijuana and hemp policy, and it appears on this deal that up to this point, the House has been protecting THCHC, but they've lost the battle. And a sneak peak of the legislation expected to be passed either Thursday, tomorrow or Friday, all intoxicating hemp low level HC products would be banned in Ohio, including THC beverages, and they would have a one year period to wrap up the business, sell off inventory or whatever. So this is something Governor Mike de Wine wanted and the conservatives in Columbus won. And I think it's a very bad idea. I think if you're an adult and you want to have a hemp product and a beverage and drink it, have at it. You know the consequences and whatever it is, it is. It's a lot better for you than booze. I'd rather if somebody used none of it. But at least at least now it's going to be illegal in Ohio to sell these cans of hemp products if this deal goes through in the next few days, so we'll see what happens. Of course, marijuana is still protected, but not really. Did you know that all the marijuana operations in Ohio are illegal under federal law. Under federal law, you can't do it. But there's a gentleman's agreement among the thirty six states maybe thirty seven that sell marijuana. The Feds. We'll not get involved in that because marijuana is the Schedule one and the Trumpster may want to make it a Schedule three down the road to make it less criminal if you're caught with it. That's why the marijuana operations can't use the banking system. So we'll see what happens down the road. The Congressional so called Farm Bill of twenty eighteen allowed for hemp products to be sold as long as they had a zero point three percent ech here or less, and it's creeped up since then. In twenty nineteen, Ohio legalized the product as well. It's been legal for about five years because of the collapse of craft beers that many especially like fifty West, et cetera, and others, have gone to hemp products that are drink And to me, it's a I mean, I don't do it myself. I hope my family members don't do it. But it's an adult decision and it's going to be banned in Ohio starting in the next few days. I believe the legislation will give the operators one year to wrap up their business, and it's going to continue. I think it's a mistake. I don't want sixteen and eighteen year olds to be using these products, but to have the hemp products above twenty one is something that should be allowed in my opinion. Maybe that's the libertarian side of me, but I don't think it's a big deal. But plus the lawmakers, oh I was going to lose millions of dollars in jobs, income and also sales taxes. That's gonna that's gonna be an unintended consequence too. But I know the governor and others just don't like the idea of having intoxicating a THC and hemp products to be drank by the bottle or by the can. And I think the fight will continue to one extent or another, and I'll continue to follow the story. Lets you know what's going on now. Secondly, there were stories about Indian Hill High School and Taft, the senators of Taft and Taft was undefeated. Indian Hill High School was undefeated. There was a game last I think it was Friday night, might have been Saturday, maybe Friday a few days ago. And Indian Hill and I love Indian Hill Schools. Kirk Kanecki and those that run Inning Hill Schools do a great job and they have the finest facilities in the world. I know the members of the Board of Education there, I know a lot of the teachers, athletic directors, and they're among the best, good people, no problem. And there was a football game in which the Taft Senators lost at Indian Hill and after the game it was first reported, first reported that Indian Hill boys trashed the visitors locker by punching the holes in the drywall. That was the first report. And there was emails going back and forth between Kirk Kanecki, the superintendent of Indian Hill, and the superintendent down in CPS about how to handle this, and there was some you know, they made a police report and Indian Hill School said, look, we want nothing to come of this. We did it for just take photographs whatever, and for insurance purposes, and we don't want anybody arrested it. We want this thing to die. They wanted it to die. Just let it go because it was a public record and a police report. Might have been Fox nineteen, might have been sure he one or the other. They got the copy of the police report, somebody leaked it to him, and all of a sudden they went out there and there was a video of lots of holes in the walls as if someone had kicked or punched the drywall, which is always a bad idea. You can break your hand, but that's a different story. So that went on for two or three days, and last night there was a coach and or a father with TAFT who had a video that was time stamped. I think the time was five thirty eight pm. I'd been five thirty nine pm kickoff with seven oh five, so about hour and twenty minutes before the game. The TAFF senators are kind of walking into the locker room. You can see that they're getting ready to get dressed. There's still about a half an hour away from going on the field. They're milling around, and just in the background on the videotape you can see like five or six holes in the wall behind one of the coaches that was there allegedly before the game, and it was timestamped like five thirty eight pm, so it was before the game. And I anticipate no hicanery about that. I don't know how you would timestamp something differently, So it appears some of the holes are there before the game. So the game takes place, and of course Indian Hill won on some controversial calls. I'm not sure what they were. I think Mauler lost on some controversial calls by calling back some touchdowns a different story. And nonetheless, how sandex one on some controversial calls. Believe it or not, controversial calls happen all the time, and it appears on the videotape on the police report, and Indian Hill officials took videos after the game that showed a whole bunch of holes, including more or less knee highs if somebody kicked in the dry wall. So at this point, of course, it's a racial issue. Constantly, everything becomes a racial issue because the TAFF senators I think, are largely black, Indian Hill was largely white. Othough they have some great black players in Indian Hill that make the team even better, I might add, but that's a different story. So now it's become a racial issue. I talked to some news reporters, talked to an anchor who's I'm gonna try to put a bow on this. At two o'clock today, when I speak to Indian Hill High School, the home of the Braves, officials, they want this thing to die. They don't want to file charges. They're not going to sue anybody because it appeared some of the damage was there previously. I'm told that there was four or five holes more or less about the eye level that was put there by a disturbed student and they had. Of course, those things aren't repaired immediately, and that down the road that was going to be fixed, the drywall, and then after the game it was extensively increased by the Taft senators who were urinated off about losing the game. Either way, I think Taft wants this thing to die, and I think Indian Hill wants this thing to pass away. Neither one wants to make a big deal of it, but sometimes those in the media want to want to make a big deal of it because it's like black versus white, white versus black, and some black kids might be wrongfully accused of causing damage the property of Indian Hill. From the Indian Hill perspective, they want this thing over with, don't want to talk about it. I've tried to get one or two to go on with me today this afternoon Wednesday afternoon. They said no, we want to no, no, no, But some in the media will like to stir the pot now. I would point out that you might recall was it the first game of the year end of August, first of September when Indian Hill was playing I think Deer Park, but down the road, of course there were The game was between Taft High School and I think a team out of Louisville, and they were at Taft, which is a great facility I might add, built by Carl Linder as part of the deal with TQL at FCC. They have a great facility there. And there was such fighting in mayhem and rioting before the game at Taft that it was called off. There were dozens, if not hundreds of kids involved in brawls, fighting in and around the field to get the game started. They couldn't start the game. They ended the game and the Louisville team was escorted off the field and got back to Louisville at a high rate of speed because Taft senators were beating the crap out of them. Also would point out that a North College Hill, the home of the Trojans, that teams don't want to play there because they've had several incidents of late in which gunshots were fired in and around the football field. It's hard to get players to focus on football when you're ducking at thirty eight. So for those who are crying crocodile teers that somehow this is a terrible outrage against the Taft Senators, kind of restrain yourself a little bit, and I would anticipate that it is somewhat difficult, by the way, to have teams go to Taft and play there because of all the violence and what happened the first game of the season out of a team in Louisville in which the fighting broke out before the game. And by the way, nobody was arrested, nobody prosecuted on the Taft Senator football team for beating up players from Louisville. It is somewhat difficult and no one will talk about it to go into urban areas to play football games or basketball games. But it's not unique to Cincinnati. Same thing is true in Dayton or Memphis, or Chicago or Atlanta. Not because of black and white, because it's dangerous or not dangerous. Give you an example, Friday night, we have the big football game, switch to pay Corps and it's going to be Saint X going to tee it up against against Elder. I'm taking Elder to win that game. The police are going to have fifty percent of the normal allotment because there's not a concern about the behavior, not the race, but the behavior of the attendees. You don't have to worry about three o'clock in the morning on Fourth Street with the boys from Elder. They'll be home in bed. Not about race, it's about behavior. But teams don't want to play taff there because it's dangerous, or North College Hill because it's dangerous. It's not unique to Cincinnati, it's unique to every urban area in America, not because of race, but because of behavior. Behavior. In some minds, Trump's race and my viewpoint hold everybody the same behavior. And guess what if Indian Hill or Madeira or Deer Park had rioting before games? Can't play games at night. I would think a lot of schools don't want to go to Deer Park Inn in Hilo, Madeira or Marymont to play it's dangerous. Race has nothing to do with it. Everything to do with it is behavior and danger. That's what the problem is. So we're going to try to get somebody on after two o'clock to put a bow on this one. Let's continue with more stay tuned and Muslim brotherhood. The call to prayers happens five times a day, and dearborn, some of the residents don't like it, but they elected a Muslim majority city council and they enjoy it. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, seven hundred WLW Bill Cunningham, The Great America, of course. Grigique Gabriel is the leading expert on global Islamic terrorism and what's happening throughout the world. And the one part of the Middle East that has Western values and one of the best places that live would be Israel. Whether you're a man or a woman, whether you're gay or straight, whether you're a Muslim, Catholic, Jew, Christian, and whatever it is. I've been to Israel. I want to go back one more time. It's a wonderful place to live. Unlike most other parts of the Middle East, each of it is perceived to be a moderate Muslim country where about ninety five percent of the girls are sexually mutilated when they have their first period, in which if you want to leave the faith, you might be stoned to death. And that that's considered enlightened and Brigitque Gabriel. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. I have your column up about Muslim Brotherhood's plan to infiltrate and destroy America. They're well on their way. Look at the election of Mamdanni in New York City, but tell us what is planned by the Muslim Brotherhood for America taking over at the ballot box.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bill, great question and I'm so glad to be back with you. And that's such a great point to bring up because everybody was looking at New York. Everybody was focused on Mamdani. Everybody was worried about Mamdani. But people did not realize that at the same time, seventy six Muslim candidates were running for office nationwide, and on election day, forty two of them have been declared winners, with three races still pending recouncil or certification. So the forty two Muslim officials right now occupy positions and some of the most influential jurisdictions in the country. From New York's mayor's office to Virginia's executive brands, from Michigan's heartlands to a local school board. And by the way, the elected officials spent at least nine states bill in New York, Virginia, Michigan, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. They elected six mayors, four state legislatures, twenty city councils, and the commissioners, six school board members, two judges, and three other political positions. And that's exactly what the Muslim Brotherhood Project for North America. The document that our government introduced as evidence and the largest terrorism financing trial in American history listed twenty nine front Islamic organization set up in America with the sole purpose of infiltrating America and dominating America through civilization jihad. Politics is a civilization jihad, and they are well on their way.
Speaker 1: How many free elections are there in the Middle Eastern Muslim countries is not even known to exist, exactly none.
Speaker 4: And even when they do it, it's a It's like when Iran holds election. You know the outcome before the election is over, you know, the outcome of the election, A month before the election. It's just like the Russians of reputein holding elections, you know, and in Lebanon where actually they do have a republic, which is my country of birth, which is the republic. The radical Islamists that she mostly multiplied like crats and elected themselves into the government Democrat they ran for office. And by the way, Bill, I saw a video just yesterday morning where they had Molah in Lebanon that mula congratulating all the Muslim candidates are one in America by name, starting with Mamdani.
Speaker 1: Well, why one mind, asked Bridgique Cabra. What is the plan? You have something in your column about starting about thirty four years ago, the Muslim Brotherhood beating us at the ballot box, kind of selling us the rope to hang ourselves with. Why is it a problem and when did it begin?
Speaker 4: It's a problem. The Muslim Brotherhood Project was written in nineteen ninety one and it lays out a one hundred year plan for radical Islam to infiltrate and dominate the West and establish an Islamic government on Earth and the Counter Terrorism Circles Bill. It became known as the Project and the public first saw the details of the project and is laws introduced in Dallas, Texas in two thousand and seven, and the US government trial the US government versus the Holyland Foundation, which is an Islamic foundation which raised twelve million dollars raised in America by Muslim Americans who sent money to Muslims and at least the terrorist organizations to support terrorism. And our government actually handed down one hundred and eight guilty verdicts to Muslim American and Muslim American organizations. And the most interesting part of the plan is the last page, which lists twenty nine Islamic organizations set up in America to destroy America from within. And I'll read you a paragraph from the plan that I just had a bad sitting at my desk. It says, there's a paragraph that says, understanding the role of the Muslim brother in North America, and I quote, the process of settlement is a civilization jihadist process. The brothers the Klan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers. Meaning Muslims and so and that's a concern. The last page they list different organizations. The first organization is ISNA Islamic Society of North America, which used to be advisors to President Obama about Middle East policy. The number two organization on the list is the Muslim Student Association the NSA, which has more chapters on American college campuses than the Democrats and the Republicans combined. Those are the guys that are screaming anti Semitism since October seventh, you know, killed the Jews, waving Palestinian flags and burning down American flags. Twenty two on the list is IAP Islamic Association for Palestine, which later became care the Council on American Islamic Relations, who raised most of the money to support Mamdani and his election, and not just Mamdani, to support all the other Muslim candidates running for office. For she Gabriel elected, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, for she Gabriel. What happened in Western Europe. I see a lot of the reports out of the BBC and also German newspapers in which they're reporting the serious blunder they had and Scandinavian countries for example, importing Willie Nilly as Joe Biden did, millions of Muslim refugees, which, by the way, Saudi Arabia Cutter takes zero the Muslim the so called Gulf stage did not take any of their own, but Western Europe said we'll step up and take all these Syrian refugees, Iraqi refugees, etc. What's happening in Europe today and why is the attitude changing there?
Speaker 4: Well, we have seen the transformation of Europe to Eurabia for decades right now, Bell and you and I have been talking about this for over fifteen years talking about this issue. The Europeans did not want to see it. The Europeans started importing Muslims to build Europe after World War Two because they realized we can import cheap labor. So they started bringing the Algerians and the Libyans, et cetera. And after these guys worked for two years, they were supposed to go home. But the European realized, look, this is such cheap labor and we are enjoying working in construction. We don't want to do this stuff. Let them bring their family and let them be together in Europe. So they started the family reunification program, and these Muslims started.
Speaker 5: Bringing in their families.
Speaker 4: But what aggravated the situation was with the wars in the Middleast for the last thirty years, you know, with the Iran and Iraq and after nine to eleven and Syria and the rise of al Qaeda and Ice. So all these refugees h ended up in Europe because the the the useful idiots, which the European that's what I call them, just like the American useful idiots, the left, who wants to import all these Islamists into Europe while none of the Arabic countries wanted them. And basically the Muslim does not even want to go back to the Arabic countries. They didn't want to go there. They don't get any previous. They want to come to Europe or they can get welfare and they know they can do whatever they want and get away with it because Europeans are too weak to stand up for them to them, because you know, we live in a Judaeo Christian world. You know, Western civilization was built on the Judaeo Christian foundation, where you do unto others what you want others to do unto you. You open your arms. We're open minded, we're multicultural, we're tolerant, we're you know, we pride it out. We pride ourselves on our multiculturalism and diversity. But that's that was beginning of our demids. That's some use that the Islamists are hanging around Europe's snack and around our net if we don't wake up here in America very very fast and start organizing and mobilizing. And that's why we with my organization Bill. After the election in New York and seeing all these Mudlims who do not share our values elected to office, we are relaunching our chapter network nationwide and people can go to Act for America dot org right now. Act for America dot org click or join us. Sign up to start a chapter in your community, sign up to volunteer in your community. We will connect you with other like minded people in your community where you can come together and start passing legislation, influencing policy at the local level, and sending up to the lefty who are trying to remake and reshape and transform your community.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the saddest things I've seen as a video of little boys in the West Bank, Israel in the West Bank Arab Muslims. These are five six seven year old little boys wearing a Jihad scarf and having guns in their hands, pointing at it at a map of Israel. I'm watching this video and I'm thinking the hate begins early in life to dissuade one from understanding the horrors of the world in which they live because of the behavior of Muslims and Arabs. But these boys are taught five six, seven eight year old boys to hate the Jew, hate the Christian, hate, hate, hate. And then also I would point out that in Dearborn, Michigan, that it's that they had a powwow in which they have the call to prayers five times a day and five or six different mosques. And some of the citizens in Dearborn Michigan went to a council meeting and said, you know what, I don't like that it's hard to sleep getting up at five thirty in the morning with a call to prayers. And the Muslim mayor of Dearborn Michigan told the citizens to move. Nothing's going to change. So what's happening in Dearborn Michigan today will happen in your hometown tomorrow. And the idea of taking over a city government. It's going to happen in New York City with Mom Donnie. He's going to keep t shoes the police commissioner. But you read what he said in the past about what should happen in America to Jews and the fact that he celebrated the murder of Jews October seventh. We didn't see that as a problem. That is what's happening in America today and it's not going to change. And college campuses are ripe grounds to radicalize individuals against Jewish people, against the jew which is what happened in Berkeley a couple of weeks ago, three weeks ago when they were shouted down Charlie Kirk's organization and so Regeque Gabriel, You're act for America dot org is the organization. But we have to understand what is being planned and what's being executed. And I think only one political party recognizes it. Can you tell the American people I mentioned this and you would know in a moderate so to speak, Arab Muslim country like Egypt, what are the rights of a woman or a girl in Egypt, much less in Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon. It's awful. But what happens is what happens in Egypt. If you're a girl and you get to be ten, eleven, twelve years.
Speaker 4: Old, whoa, they've got a female the genital mutilation, even before you're eleven years old, when you are six seven years old, they literally canstrate you. They cut off your genitals and sow you up so your husband has to cut you with a knife on a wedding day. I'm sorry I'm getting into all this detail, but this is the reality that nobody in the West wants to talk about. Where are the voices of the Now Organization, the Woman's organization, And this happens all over the world, not just in Egypt, but in any majority Islamic society. Not to mention the rights that are stripped from non Muslims in these countries. I mean, look at the cops in Egypt, Look at the Assyrians in Syria, look at the Kaldeans and Iraq. Look what's happening all across the Middle East where Muslims are in power. The rights of the minority is being stepped.
Speaker 2: Upon, trampled on.
Speaker 4: They want to kick them out. They have no right, you know, in Egypt, you can only get an education up to a certain level, and you cannot get a job passed to a certain level because they are only reserved to Muslims. And that's in today's world, that's in the twenty fifth century. And that's exactly why we are warning Americans about the Muslim Brotherhood, which came out of Egypt.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is.
Speaker 4: Where they started in Egypt in nineteen twenties, right after at the Torque enter the Islamic Elfates in nineteen twenty eight twenty nine. That's from the Muslim Brotherhood was born out of Egypt and exported the radical ideology worldwide. And by the way, you saw my video about the Muslim Brotherhood. Right now, we are giving the Muslim Brotherhood document, the document that I just talked about that was introduced as evidence the plan for the Muslim Brotherhood. We're giving it away for a donation to our organization. If you go to a fro America dot org right now and give it twenty six dollars donation. We're raising money twenty six for twenty twenty six because we're mobilizing the nation for the election so they can understand what we are dealing with and what the Muslims are planning for the United States. We will send you the plan so you can read it yourself, you can share it. Your donation is tax deductible twenty six dollars got to Act for America dot org and we want to get this plan.
Speaker 3: In your hand.
Speaker 1: Well Actfroamerica dot org. Brgique, thank you. This is the beginning. How it ends is not good. And there's no rights of minority in any Muslim dominated country, and women are treated like chattel in which the father will sell off the daughter for benefits for the family. Also, what's happening to the Christians in Nigeria? What can you tell me about that? What's happening? And what poco haama Nigeria? Where Christians are being obliterated, Oh.
Speaker 4: Poor Christians, they are being massacred in mess And what really is so frustrating, Bill is if you're watching television and it doesn't matter matter whether whether it's Fox News, BBC or CNN, Like yesterday, I was watching the headline and it says gunmen killed thirteen girls or whatever kid not thirteen girls. And you know all the reports, you know gunmen, terrorists, name them.
Speaker 2: By their names.
Speaker 4: These are Islamic terrorists killing the Christians just the same way that they are doing in Syria, just the same way they are doing un assassinating Christians with Lebanon. I expect in Nigeria right now, they're doing what they did in Sudan. Remember in Sudan and Congo and the early between two thousand and two thousand and five, five million Christians were flaughtered.
Speaker 1: Five million.
Speaker 4: We're not talking about one hundred thousand people died in Gaza. Oh my gosh, the Jews are committing judicide. We're talking five million Sudanese people in Congo that were massacred and slaughtered. They're doing the same thing in Nigeria right now. Two of the Christians is Islamists are trying to literally ethnic cleans the Christian with mass killing, kidnapping and rape. And so this is what's happening in Nigeria. What is the Christian world doing about it? You know, whatever happened to the professing Christians who go to church every Sunday and oh you are your brother's keeper, and Jesus said to take care of each other, Well, nobody cares about the Christians. All these people who are demonstrating for for Palestine, for Palestine, they care about the Palestinians, who, by the way, would split our throat and a second, did they get a chance to Yet they're not saying a word about the Christians in Nigeria who are being literally slaughtered to death in mass that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Well Forgit Gabriel, Act Foramerica, DOT organ informations out there, and that's the plan. We got to talk more often. Bragitque Gabriel. You're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's keep those lines of communication open. You have credibility on this topic. We need this information. Pragite, thank you very much. God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you my friend being with you, God bless you.
Speaker 1: I let's continue with more. The truth will set us all free. The world is watching the obliteration of Christians in most parts of Africa got their handsome Muslim extremists, and everyone's kind of no one deal with it because it is so awful. They want to ignore it. Well, Brigit Gabriel does not ignore it, nor do I. Bill Cunningham seven hundred WLW me.
Speaker 6: For me, I like Cincinnati because it gives me the opportunity to come here and focus. You know, I'm not distracted out here. It's not too much too many things to get me, you know, off pace out here, you know, and it's strictly what I'm focused on. That's really tone vision for me to play football. And so I mean, at the end of the day, the food's not the best.
Speaker 2: We can work on that, but.
Speaker 6: I'm not used to the food yet. But you know, overall, I mean, honestly, I just I just think that's the biggest picture for me, is that it's you know, I don't have no distract actual and I can just play football and my quarterbacks here.
Speaker 1: Hello, Bietulls, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Segment we have once again high school Royalty is here because the Knights have arrived. Silver Knights, excuse me, the Silver Knights or some of country day Grandon Roader here three times. Segment described the greatness of these athletes.
Speaker 7: Will he These ladies scored four second half goals to defeat Ghana Columbus Academy four nil for the Division four Girls state championship, their third consecutive state title, their sixth overall, moving the school into second place for most girls soccer titles and state history. And we got assistant coach Eric Unwin with us today. The head coach, Mike fe Uh has got He's got cafeteria duties.
Speaker 1: Infretarian duties. Got to catch it up in Eric Uh described the last game. What happened? How certain were you you were going to win? What were the greatness of these girls? Were they a mighty tsunami coming out of the bowels of the Pacific Ocean, washing across the land, picking up the dead bodies of their opponents? Described the last game in detail, give me a full report.
Speaker 8: So we started out the first half, we out shot them, probably twelve to nothing.
Speaker 1: We never found the back of the net. So we made a little change at halftime. We made the change. Yes, I whispered it into Mike's ear. I said, we don't know what you're doing. I'm taking over as we should make this little change. And what was the change when a change.
Speaker 8: Was actually moving Carolyn who's here today, to the ten spot, the ten spot, and she scored in fourteen seconds in the second half.
Speaker 1: So without you, summon the country Day and the Silver Knights had no chance no, I think they would have been quite all right. They would have been okay. Introduced the girls and left to right. So we have Carolyn over here, we have Sydney, we have Zoe, and we have and now how does it look for next year? These are all seniors. The rest of the team, I guess it's on academic probation and couldn't make it. But these four seniors have straight a's and everything they do undefeated, untied, unscored on in soccer. And how does it look next year when these girls graduate move on to college.
Speaker 8: So we're we're losing eight total seniors we were, We're losing some, we're losing some leadership, but we have some juniors and some sophomores that are definitely capable of stepping up. We have we have a lot of talent returning, but they're gonna be hard to replace. So it's been it's been a good four years with these four.
Speaker 1: Here's your number one opponent locally, who you look forward to kicking the crap out of?
Speaker 8: Who are our toughest matchup recently has been Indian Hill. There they've been a very tough matchup.
Speaker 1: Did you beat them in the tournament? We beat them two to one in the tournament. Yeah, it was, it was close. It was yeah.
Speaker 8: The first half was we're down one oh at halftime and we had Yeah, we we handled the pressure and we we found two goals in the second half. CCD is always a great rival and we enjoy we enjoyed playing them also, sick.
Speaker 1: Say give us some quickly, sports, and I have to ask some questions to these girls academically to see how good the education is at Summer Country Day.
Speaker 7: Will he the stood reporters of proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating. At five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four Sports, you heard the Jamar Chase air at the start, right someone he is out for he has to sit out Sunday's game with the Patriots. Maybe can go into radio booth like that with a damn life?
Speaker 1: Can he spin on that player Ramsey? Yes or no? What do you say? Well, they showed the video it went downward Austin and Fox nineteen said it did he hit him? Spitt hit that player?
Speaker 7: Let's see you ring Bengals Ring of Honor inductee and legendary quarterback Can Anderson now a semi finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, along with eight other former players being considered by the Senior Committee, Roger Craig, Henry Ellard, Else Green, Joe Jacobe, Eddie Medder, Stanley Morgan, Steve Tasker, and the big o otis Taylor.
Speaker 1: Pretty good? How many get in only one year three? Or let's see he deserves to be in? Do you agree?
Speaker 5: Eric?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Thank you? I agree? A great number.
Speaker 7: Fourteen finalists will be announced in early December next month.
Speaker 1: What about FC, because we have a goaltender here from someone who wants to take over goalkeeping.
Speaker 7: Columbus Academy will he had someone out shot him twenty three nil.
Speaker 1: That's a bad sign right there. Yeah, how did they get that far having such a bad team? Coach? Twenty three zip? That's not good. They are actually a really, really good team. What happened?
Speaker 8: We scouted really well out of them, and we just ran at him and a lot of teams they struggle to handle.
Speaker 1: How quick we are on the field, quicking fast like lightning, grease, lightning so well, coach. Congratulations. You know, I always ask questions of the girls to see the level of their educational achievement, to see if these girls know anything about life. And I take these questions from the US citizenship test. So are you prepared?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What are the three branches of the US federal government? Judicial, legislative, and executive. That's pretty good, right there, segment. Do you like that one? Very good? What is the number of US Supreme Court Justices? How many of the number? How many are there? Got some music here, give me a guess. Ten, You're one off nine, So we have to mark that one down. Eric didn't do well, and that was close enough. Who's the governor of the state of Ohio. Who's the Vice President of the United States? How many US Senators are there in the United States? Senate Verry? Good there, Now this is a little tougher one. How many members of the House of Representatives are there? US Congress? Very good? Very good. You know who the Speaker of the House is. He ran the Olympics. He ran the Olympics in nineteen eighty four in Atlanta. Michael Johnson, right. What is the capital of the state of Kentucky. Frankfurt. Bad, not bad? All right, I'm gonna go to two more other questions. Who did America fight in the War of eighteen twelve? And by the way, the enemy burned down the White House and the US Capitol. That's a bad sign. When your capital is burned and the White House is burned, that's a bad sign. So who did in America fight in the War of eighteen twelve?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: How about that? How about World War two? America, along with the Allies bought the Axis Powers of World War Two. There were three nations as part of the Axis Powers. Who are those three nations? Italy are good? I'm a good one, right there, coach, not bad, not bad? Now, this is like it's academic you see you be on TV. As you know, the first ten amendments US Constitution are called the Bill of Rights. There's a total of twenty seven amendments. As you know, the first ten of the Bill of Rights give me three or four personal rights guaranteed by the first Amendment.
Speaker 6: Freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom to practice religion and what we're doing now, freedom offfrects.
Speaker 1: And also have right to association and petition your government. That's pretty good. What is the Second Amendment deal with the US Constitution? Gun rights? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 1: Gun rights. Well what do you think, Eric? Not bad? Not too bad? I have the Supreme Court question. I don't know if to talk to the history. Nine, but you know it changes. It was as many as ten until eighteen sixty seven. Then the US Congress fixed the number at nine because they didn't add too many tie votes five to five? So does those make it nine? It's been nine since eighteen sixty seven. You may not know this one. Who's the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court? John Roberts. That's it right there. And ladies, one other thing I want to talk to you about male and female achievement. The county prosecutor, her name is Connie Pillage. She's a female. The three county commissioners are all female. The chief of Police thigs she was a female till she got fired. The Chief Justice of the e Supreme Court is a female. The coroner is a female, The auditor is a female. The treasurer is a female. We men need affirmative action. Would you agree? We need help so you have a choice in life to succeed and don't be a clown. I have three ready for my three rules of life? Graduate? Can you do that? We'll try. Yes, work or go to school? Can you do that? Yes? And three? Don't commit crimes? Can you do that? If you do those three things, don't need a government program, don't need a handout, get to work, Defend the American way of life, believe in God, family in America. You know what I'm saying. And don't be a clown.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 1: I think they're ready to run through the door. They are. Other teens came. They want another shot at Columbus Academy. They don't want another shot, they want Mountain, Notre Dame. That's you know. They're going to play for FC Cincinnati Sunday. The goaltender, you're how many goals have been scored on you this year?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure any, probably around ten ten? And what's your what's the final record of the team? Coach? We went twenty two zero and two.
Speaker 7: Sign her up? Where's pat noon? And get him on the size of those hands?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Big hands? Girls? Congratulations and a life well led. You've been a success in sports, now will be a success in life. Aint you segment coaching gratulations? Thank you, some of a country Day. All hail the Silver Knights segment give me out of a stuge report, please will.
Speaker 7: You and honor of the state champion the Summit Country Day, Silver Knights of Division four Girls of Soccer undefeated untied on scort on. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 2: Always stood to be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: Whose voice is that very good? On seven hundred wlw hright belly Cunningham, the Great American And we've scheduled a couple of allmakers. Come on, But the House of Representatives at two o'clock and Plumbus are having shall we say, a voting session right now, and one of the votes is on the issue of hemp being in some of these beverages. So we're going to see down the road what comes of it. I am told by some that a deals been struck between the House and the Senate and that they're poised today demand quote all intoxicating hemp products under deal shared with Columbus Dispatch has a two year long debate over THHC policy is set to come to an end. And it's kind of an anomaly, shall we say, because an American law, US law, you cannot sell possess marijuana. But about thirty seven states have those laws and they're ignored. And now relative to hemp, whether that law is going to be enforced or not is beyond me. It shows a little bit of, shall we say, disrespect for the system. When federal law says you cannot possess marijuana, and thirty seven states say, oh, yes you can, then the states don't. Then the states aren't prosecuted. No one has prosecuted. You simply ignore it. Many states have hemp infused products of point three or greater of THHC, which is the intoxicating part of the hemp plant, doing very well. They've taken the place of beer craft beer. Especially those in their twenties, thirties and forties, certainly love to smoke a hemp and hemp drink confused with THC. It tastes good and has a slight intoxicating effect. And this began when certain service stations a year or two ago would sell these products to teenagers. They almost look like fruit drinks. I've never had one of you, and those who haven't tell me that they're very good, and they want to keep selling them. There's a multi, multi hundreds of millions of dollars of business built up around these products just in Ohio. I'm going to have on Rob Sanders tomorrow talk about Kentucky what's happening there. But in Ohio it's taken the place largely of craft beer. No one drinks these THCHC, hemp and fused products and suddenly want to get in a fight with someone. But when it comes to alcohol, that's a different issue. So I'm not sure. I know the Governor, Mike DeWine and Speak of the House don't like it at all, and so there's a deal struck. Supposedly they're voting on it today or tomorrow. I'll report back to you on that as it transpires. To me, I wouldn't use the product. I don't smoke cigarettes. I think they should be legal. I don't drink alcohol. I have a glass of wine every now and then. That's about about it. And they're legal. I doubt I'm ever going to smoke marijuana. It's legal, although the FEDS say it's illegal and they don't enforce it. But if you as an American, and I know many my buddies have CBD products they use for sleep and other purposes, and there's many football players or others have had injuries and they believe using marijuana assists to begin medical. Now it's full blown, except in Kentucky, which is only medical. I think Indiana has nothing. So we're going to follow it to let you know what the law is and whether it's going to be enforced or not. I don't know what fifty West a great business, for example in the New Town area, would they ignore the law but you can't get the product. I understand they make their own product. So I don't know. It's complete confusion. So at some time I hope and the next day or two to become clear, and then federally that the users of these products, the manufacturers, the bars, the restaurants, the craft beer makers have one year to comply and one year to sell and over that one year, at least in Ohio, I know there'll be massive back and forth, a lot of politics and going on to determine whether or not these products should be legal or not. We'll see what happens. Secondly, you heard Matt Reees talk about here we go again the Epstein files, which is a nice diversion. When I look to my left, I see our beloved president with MBS Muhammad bin Salmon from Saudi Arabia signing a one trillion dollar deal of investing money into America, along with Toyota, which has agreed to spend a trillion I'm sorry, a trillion dollars and automobile plants all over the country. We have a president that is folk on business. What a no a novel idea. Also, we're going to restart many nuclear power plants, which is the cleanest form of energy imaginable at very low price, and along with a clean coal plants are going to be restarted. Property bills, property taxes are through the roof. If you own a home, you know what happens with utility bills. It's bad. In fact, I've had utility bills first time in my life of seven hundred dollars in the summer, a little bit high, and I thought, no, what's this? And so I can't imagine being a younger American starting out. And by the way, the average American now buying a home is forty years old having to deal with these additional expenses because of the failure of generally liberal policies. You know, Democrats talk about affordability what has made utilities less affordable. It's because of this so called Green New Deal, which is a canard, it's a hoax. The Green New Deal means that we don't have nuclear power, don't have coal powered power plants. Evs had subsidies. As a consequence, those businesses are collapsing. They have nothing to take their place. It's going to be what a year to three years to restart nuclear power plants, which is great clean energy, and the energy needs the next seven eight years are going to double. That means the price you pay for electricity and for fuels going to skyrocket. Can't afford it. And it's a failure of the policy of the Democrat party who complains about affordability, where their products and their ideas and their policies make life unaffordable. The most unaffordable place to live in in America are the blue cities and a blue state in which they've controlled the policies, not just for years of decades, many cases for one hundred years. So they talk and talk and talk and talk about affordability, but their policies make life unaffordable. The media won't call them on that. I just did in the city of Cincinnati, starter homes or over a million dollars. Who can afford that? Oakley's putting up brand new homes between one point three and one point seven million dollars. Is that affordable when you build apartments, which is many of segment Dennis's rich friends are building these huge apartment complexes all over the place. Because you can get rents between fifteen hundred and four thousand dollars a month in rent. The money should be going toward buying a brand new home, but don't work that way. You can't afford it. And the policies of the Democratic Party make life unaffordable. Then they talk about affordability whenever Akeem Jefferies or mayor have to have Pierrevo open their mouths to talk about the affordability crisis. Their policies have caused the affordability crisis because it makes it hard to produce new energy and makes it hard to go into stores, many of which time in urban areas of high real estate taxes and high insurance and high rents. Because of the policyroblems in many major American cities, and as a consequence, they talk about affordability, but it gets more unaffordable. In New York city. Mom Donnie is going to spend the next four years trying to attack the affordability crisis by eliminating more apartment buildings. The way to have rents go down is to have more places to live, you know, the old idea, the law of supply and demand. When you have little supply and great demand, the prices are going to go up. In his case, which is popular in Democratic circles, is to have rent freezes. You can't raise rent well, guess what for apartment owners. Utilities are going up, real estate taxes are going up. They're not incentivized to build new apartments. In fact, they're trying to hang on till maybe Mom Donnie or have to have peerival leaves office. To make life more affordable. You don't make rents more affordable by getting rid of millions of apartments through a rent freeze. The rent freeze, by the way, means there will be no new apartment it's built, which means rents go up. And the Green New Deal, supposed to hold down expenses and increased expenses, is the opposite. The policies of the Democratic Party makes life unaffordable, and that's what is behind the cry of Democrats about the affordability crisis, blaming who that'll blame themselves. Blame themselves, whether it's public education that stinks in urban areas, or whether it's the sanctuary city cry, defunding the police, or rent freezes or non enforcement of criminal statutes make life unbearable. You put all that together and the cost of life goes up, not down. So we'll see what happens with that. And it's Matt Reeves brought up here. We're back to Epstein again. And I saw a headline last night on CNN that said the Epstein crisis is haunting the Trump presidency. I've read that, and I said, what, that's wishful thinking by CNN. It's not anyone what's gonna happen. And this was brought up about a half an hour ago by a Pam Bondi news conference, and I tried to watch some of it and what she said, the law requires the non disclosure of rape victims, especially miners, and it's against the law to give out their names. You might know that when channels five, nine, twelve, nineteen or US we talk about a juvenile, we don't mention the juvenile's name. And if the juvenile victim has occurred because of the ages we don't talk about. Then we don't talk about the person's name at all. It's deleted. Also, we have many, many laws against publicizing child porn, would you agree? And that should happen got a terrible problem. Also, there's ongoing investigations by the Department of Justice of individuals and the child trafficking business, plusure of national security matters. So when these files are further released, so far there's been sixty thousand emails released by the Estate and by the House Oversight Committee sixty thousand, and they've been wonderful about identifying some individuals who preyed upon these girls, but up to this point their names have been blocked out. Don't know. So when the files are released sometime in the next thirty days, we think there's gonna be large sections of it that are blocked out because many of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein and Julane Maxwell do not want their name used. They have the right to have their name taken out. As a victim of a crime, you don't have to give the name, okay, And many of these girls were told by Epstein under threats, you have to recruit one or two more girls, otherwise you're going to have hell to pay. So, in a sense, the girls were the bridge between Jeffrey Epstein and new victims. They especially don't want their names used because now they're in their thirties, forties, and fifties, they have their lives established, they have husbands, they have boyfriends, they have kids, they have grandkids. They're over it, and so there's going to be large pages that are blocked out in the Epstein files, anything relative to child pornography under the age of eighteen, comments, labels, words, videos, pictures are all blocked out because a young victim has the right not to have her identity known and her body displayed to the world, So all that's going to be blocked out. There are many ongoing investigations involving men, especially in Florida, for example, who abuse girls, and there's no statute of limitations in Florida on the rape of a child. It used to be six years, then they made it ten years. Then they said to heck with it, let's make it a lifetime ban. And so you cannot release information in the Epstein Files about a person involved in an ongoing investigation. Add On top of that more blackout pages national security. It's been reported by The New York Times that there was a prime minister from Israel name named Ahood. He was there for about a year and a half who communicate with Jeffrey Epstein to contact rich Russian oligarchs about a national security matter that's going to be exxed out. So when these tens of thousands of more pages are made public, there's going to be large sections that'll be blocked out because they don't want to identify the victims of a child rape, they don't want to put child pornography matters in the public record, and there's ongoing investigations. So what's going to happen. The Democrats in the media will jump with both feet on top of Pam Bondi for not releasing information that she's barred from releasing. Add On top of that, the following it's been well documented that there's a large painting of President Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress in high heels in Jeffrey Epstein's study, And this painting is like four by six feet. It's huge. Bill Clinton invited Jeffrey Epstein into the White House something like seventeen times. How many times did Trump invite him in zero? Didn't happen? A King Jeffries, who's a House Minority leader second in command, wants to be the Speaker of the House. He's mentioned all over the Epstein files to date, including the fact that in twenty thirteen, a King Jeffries solicited Jeffrey Epstein to make financial contributions to his campaign fund under the idea that I am the next Brooklyn Barack. At that point, you might recall, Obama was in the White House. And then you have many other Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, who has taken the fifth and refused to give statements about her involvement with Jeffrey Epstein, and President Bill Clinton has also refused to make statements. Now, on top of that Democrats, you have a Representative Stacy Plaskett of she's a Democrat African American female, and she was questioning Michael Cohen in twenty nineteen about the doings inside the Trumpet White House. And she was texting with that same Jeffrey Epstein herself in twenty nineteen, in which Epstein would communicate with state with US Representative Stacey Plaskett questions to ask Michael Cohen, so you have the head of the Democrats in the House soliciting money from Jeffrey Epstein. He wants to keep that quiet. You have the President of United States who invited Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton into the White House seventeen times and solicited large amounts of money from him, and Jeffrey Epstein paid the Clinton's a lot of money. Then you have you have US Representative Plasquette who's getting her questions from Jeffrey Epstein himself before he went to jail and hung himself. So there's enough individuals to go around. We do know, according to NBC News, that there's been nothing released to date that indicates that President Donald Trump was involved in any improper activities with Jeffrey Epstein any But we know Democrats frequently did interact with Jeffrey Epstein. He gave them lots of money, and the Democrats knew he was a large financier worth a billion dollars and he was used in abusing Democrats for a long time. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Let's continue with more. And lastly, the Indian Hill tamp situation is percolating. I think the truth's going to be a few days before the football game itself, there was a student, a troubled student at Indian Hill who punched four or five holes in the wall in the visitor's locker room that did not matriculate up to the level. The superintendent didn't it and one of those things in school that happened. They were going to repair it. The game itself was played, t half loss, came in and aggravated the situation and by punching more holes in the wall. When it was determined that night there were two or three rangers on site. They went in, took some pictures and made a asked the Indian Hill if they want to make a report. They said, sure, but we're not going to pursue. We want nobody charged. We want this thing to go away. So they made a report. It was either Trisha Mackie or Sreet Pullelo got to copy the report. An indicated Indian Hill football players trashed the visiting locker room. That was partially true, it had been trashed by a trouble student ahead of time, but then they made a lot more holes in the wall and threw trash around. This is not a racial issue, This is a behavioral issue. If the kids who did that were from Sycamore High School or older, the same thing would have happened. That happened to the boys from boys from Taft. So this has much to do about nothing, nothing to do about race, but everything to do about be behavior. I know the school. Indian Hill and taff both of them want this thing to die if the media would let it die. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WW. There's the final snap of the game.
Speaker 5: The Patriots begins celebrating as they come to pay Course Stadium and hand the Bengals an opening day loss. The final score New England sixteen and Cincinnati ten.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting my rock. Here we go again. More issues his action. Indian Hill and Taffy they think they were screwed, blue tattooed, and barbecued by some bad referee calls. Kind of like Mueller when the rescue.
Speaker 9: Keep saying that you keep saying that you're diminishing the loss, so you could not be further from the truth. Faulty officiating was saint X a personal foul penalty on Kobe Clapper as he was standing over his own player, not the molar quarterback gave him a first down.
Speaker 1: It was fourth and twenty three. We still got it. I don't want to hear the facts. I know you don't. I'm told the Molar guys were screwed, blut and tattooed and barbecued by a Sanex alumnus who was the referee for the game. Is that true as absolutely not. I don't want to hear that, Sure I do. Let's talk about Indian Hill. By the way, Indian Hill.
Speaker 9: The head coach of Indian Hill is John Rodenberg, who was my eighth grade teacher.
Speaker 1: Former Molar coach, former Molar coach, four year coach at Lassau. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, and then he went to great, great guy, guy, great football coach.
Speaker 1: Last night I'm watching everything simultaneously, there was an allegation that the Taft Senators after the game they lost, trash the visiting locker room in Indian Hill. I saw the pictures. I saw the whole thing this morning or maybe late last night. One of the father slash coaches of Taft happened to take a video inside the locker room as the boys were coming in at five thirty seven pm before the game and the kickoff was like at seven seven oh five, about an horon twenty minutes, and there was some holes in the wall of the locker room before the Taft senators got there. Now I am told by a knowledgeable source that crime, well, the crime is this that there was a troubled student, Indian Hill at some point a few days earlier, put his fist through the wall. He was a singular hole or multiple holes, four or five holes single, well, it was one person you could tell though. It was about shoulder length and it was it was so one hole or multiple multiple, okay. And then it was thought, well, what are we going to do? They talked to the parents, you know, it's all private. Okay, we got to what are we gonna We're gonna fix this at some point right Indian Hill uses it gives the locker room over to Taft and after the game there's many more holes of a different quality.
Speaker 9: And it looked like to me the size of the holes would indicate to me if someone like took their helmet, swung their helmet and hit it.
Speaker 1: It looks like, I don't know, and it's much worse. So now the media between the first news cast yesterday at five and eleven o'clock. Local media spiked the story completely because they had the more information about it was that way before. Now I'm told that Indian Hill wants nothing to do. You may not know that Indian Hill is somewhat liberal. You may think they're conservative. No, I don't at all, but yes, yes, so they want this thing to go away. They didn't like the fact that a police report was filed. Now, as you know, the Rangers are there at the game and they were told by a coach or assistant coach, go into the locker room there and look what happened in the locker room. The coaches said, go into the locker room. And the Rangers didn't know there was already holes there before the game because they right, no, you wouldn't thinks. And so the Rangers developed a police report, took some photos after the game. So now Atricia Macki and Shrie Plolo and I think Tanya wanted a copy of the police report, which demonstrated they didn't know there was some damage to the wall before the game. So I talked to a coach.
Speaker 9: Coach, a knowligeable source said that there were, in fact holes in the Indian Hill locker room early in the season, so they had been there one, two, whatever. The original ones are there, but there is it confirmed that there were more holes after the game that a TAFF player did them.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think they answer that question is yes, yes, seg What do you say about all this.
Speaker 7: Willy, the stute reporters of proud service of your local tame Star Heating aericannationing dealers, Tamestar quality YU can feel in beautiful Western hills called Durbin Heating a coolie get five one three, five, ninety eight, eighty four forty nine or go to Derby Been Heating and Cooling dot com.
Speaker 1: So now the Irish Rollies, the Lincoln be Wares, the rhyming reverence, won an apology from Indian Hill. And we didn't even learn anybody right, no, no, that they want this to go away. We don't. We don't want to go let us out. But the media deal with it today. Well they're the ones that started right, yes, but they should have started. I can't blame it for Is that a story If san X had done the same thing at Elder without have been a story, of course, yes, by the whole range.
Speaker 9: Yes, but the story was printed before anybody knew that there were prior holes.
Speaker 7: Because there's also stories of locker rooms with teams that lost in like college football, cleaning up their locker room and leaving it spotless.
Speaker 1: And we did at Notre Dame Saga. See, so Notre Dame trash locker room the opposite of what you No, you don't like that. I don't like the fact. No, no, no, I don't want those hyperbole. I'm just saying, Kim, you might recall the first game of the year this year. Do you recall a team from Louisville came to Taft to play a football Trinity Trinity and then never stars the right is misbehavior. The Taft Senators beat the crap out of them, and those boys got on their bus and went back to Louisville. I know there some North College Hill, I remember that one wrong on that shots and you're like, now the schools don't want to play North College Hill. Would you send you little rock out to North College Hill?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Well, so what's gonna happen? What's gonna be the result? Apologies will be issued. I'm sorry, but they're partially right, partially wrong, which is the way life is. Generally sega, you done yet? Bengals update?
Speaker 7: Will he brought to you my good spirits and party town in Northern Kentucky. Bengals back on that practice field today, getting ready for the big game on Sunday against those Patriots.
Speaker 1: Who's playing Bengals Ring of Honor? Remember Can Anderson.
Speaker 7: He's one of nine semi finalists now in the senior category for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The finalists will be announced next month.
Speaker 1: Should he be in Rock Yes? Yes, he was the most quarterback of his generation. He's the only.
Speaker 7: Eligible quarterback with four NFL passing titles not in campon.
Speaker 1: Now, how many more shots does he have at? It is a limit? Maybe I'm wrong on that. I don't know. I don't know. Baseball's got a limit, doesn't say here, So I don't know. I don't know. So, but he would go in as a legend, right or is he going just normal? I guess he'd goes. I mean, Hall of Fame's a Hall of fame, So I don't know. He belongs in the Hall of Fame. The great number fourteen, Oscar Pete and Kenny College football tonight to mom be RedHawks? What about this face? Another must win to keep their hopes alive at Buffalo. Keep the hopes alive. The quarterback left. It's terrible, isn't that terrible? The quarterback of mind, don't get me a started very said too much. He was paid to play, and he left, so get ready for the NFL draft and leftist team. So that happened.
Speaker 9: That happened that like an like two hours before the game that I called there last week. I'm not at liberty to say exactly what happened, but he was not available to play, and then he's since been removed from them.
Speaker 1: How much was he paid? I can't say say your reaction.
Speaker 7: Red's Update Willie hot Stove League six oh five right here on seven hundred w LW. The Reds President of Baseball Operations, Nick Krawl, will be the special guest tonight with Tommy t and Jimmy d. What about Duke Tobin? What about him still electing players? I guess special guests And hopefully the boys will ask him about if the Reds are going to make some kind of horror what about it?
Speaker 1: The Middletown Zone, Kyle some money, him some money some odd Sundays. I'll get it up.
Speaker 7: He's got he has an event. He has an event tonight in Middletown.
Speaker 1: He does, will be there. I will be there and I'll talk to him. Three hundred million dollars ten million a year in the next five years, then the other two hundred and fifty before start and defer you like.
Speaker 6: That I do.
Speaker 9: Can you see if you see the American way, like hold off of payments until way on down the line and then hopefully never revisited them.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, Griff, accept the payment in a red city in the red state without an income tax. How about that? Make your residency in Tennessee and have no income in the suburbs and have no tax. Can I do that?
Speaker 9: Can defer my tax? Declare my residency to be Nationville, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Physically present. You have to be physically present. There's evidence you're not physically present, like right now, I want to live there. I'll try it ano or something. I don't know. See you in jail everything you can, I'll visit. I visit my friends and show from jail, we'll come and see you one Well, you ever visit a friend of yours in prison? I've been there three times. He rose. I didn't go. I did not go to Illinois, but I did go to a couple of friends of mine at tax invasion and I went down to federal facility he's gone in. Talked to him a little bit.
Speaker 7: I remember a few years ago we wanted to do the show out at Lebanon Correctional and else.
Speaker 1: William C. Dahman wanted wanted to do the show out. Darren Bill Dolman would put me on in the range at night. So I started with friendship with him. So he said, let's walk around. The guys love to see you. I'm walking around the Levenon Correction Institution. We go into this secluded area. Door was heavy, got into another door, Okay, come on, and I walked in with him. I'm walking over the legs of these guys sitting there. They're playing checkers, playing cards, walking over their legs. I get to the end of the range, about twenty five prisoners, and I said, what are these guys in for? He said, they're rapists and mass murderers. Walking through them. I said they're what? He said, yeah. I said, well you're the warden and they listen to me. I'm sonning autographs on on like cast I said, what are we doing? He said? I said, what are we doing here? He said, they're harmless? Is that's what happened to you? Was sign autogress. That's all I did. Okay, I'm not doing it. And I said, what the hell are we doing in here? He said, no problem, William C. Talpon. It would never happened these days. Never never put me on in the range. They'd listen to me. They wanted to meet me. So I'm going to meet the mass murderers and child rapist walked over their legs. Did you tell them? I said, Hey, guys, if you ever get out, don't do it again. Do that crap again? Okay, okay, Well then I getting out. They're probably still there. It's been about thirty years. They're still there. I'll go see him again. And you get privileges up there to farm. It's a big deal. They have a big farming operation and they can like playing your own like avaca or whatever. You get out walk around and uh, you know, it's not a bad deal. But you don't want to be in this one range that I was in. You don't want to. I know what's on the big show today. Unlet's see have the Gate.
Speaker 9: We got Steve cotton On, who is a financial expert, going to talk about, you know, the financial state of America and the holidays coming up and Christmas presents and all that. Ye have Jay rattlif at four talking about holiday travel. He's back by the way, feeling much better. We have Wes Miller really talk about the game. Get them on you see versus the UK Wednesday game. Oh way, I called UK on for football last Saturday. But on Friday night I had my first game at Rubberina.
Speaker 1: Went in there. Unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable. The pope is the last twelve games against top ten teams, they're four and eight, Right, that's not good. Well they beat whoever was Eastern Illinois? Pretty good? Eastern Illinois. Yeah, one of those.
Speaker 7: They got Curbstone eighty three sixty six. Last night, tom Izzo direct part.
Speaker 1: You know, and you're you're coming on five. I forgot to ask, but you're coming on five. I got nothing to do? Oh come on, right?
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: You say that white supremacy is alive in high school sports?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: What? Somebody wants a flash? These guys who beat the crap out of Louisville. Trinity beat up the wall and added to the problems. But you know it's been there, and what do you do? I think everyone just needs to just it's about way from that one move forward. Behavior not race. Deal with the behavior, not the race. Would you agree? Absolutely? Absolutely? How I operate my entire life? Behavior? How do you bet? Not not race? But too many use races a club, a cudgel, and a instrumentality to make a lot of money. And they do make a lot of money. So keep that heavy wheel, too irish for only one hundred and ten thousand dollars. A lot of work to do, Rock, We have a lot of work to do. But you agree, I got a lot of work to do. Say get me out of the student's report, please.
Speaker 7: A lot of work will In honor of a Wednesday, we leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 1: The show doesn't end with a camera stop rolling exact.
Speaker 9: I'm sure you had you live at leving Worth wherever you were part of my life in the past.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rock, thank you, Please please please don't deal with someone's behavior. D also don't deal with facts either, right they get in the way of my opinion, get away of your opinion on seven hundred ww