Speaker 1: I'm gonna play this old you in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five six fifty five five six fifty five.
Speaker 2: No, no listeners are texting away right now, call us with your vending machine items that you love so much.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second. We got Crystal hair going for eight.
Speaker 2: So she's a couple away here today from getting double digits. Crystal your challenger today, Nick. It says that he's a pediatric dental assistant from Wicksom and it's.
Speaker 1: His birthday today, birthday, Eppy birthday. Thank you, Nick. That's amazing, man. I like it. Nick.
Speaker 2: You should be like Ashley Nicks. She took the day off today for her birthday. Happy birthday to Ashley. Yeah, all right, we're gonna lock up Crystal in a soundproof area. Let's see if the birthday boy gets a win today. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins Tiger to the challenger question number one, Champion or to the Champion. Yeah yeah, the challenger gets actually tickets to see I guess you're a winner. You get akon and Neo tickets and big Boy questionable.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: At this weekend's World Cup Finals, Matt Damon was mistaken Lee. Uh, you know, called by the announcers. Uh, a different name. He was mistaken Lee.
Speaker 3: Uh. Why don't you just read it how I wrote it. I'm going to I'm don't make it fancy for you.
Speaker 2: Mistaken for this A list actor once married to Angelina Jolie.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Morgan Wallen is in town this weekend for back to back shows at the Big House. Before becoming a country music star, he appeared on What TV singing.
Speaker 1: Competition Three Seconds Boy.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Jelly Roll's daughter says that she is going to spill some shocking details about her dad's divorce from Bunny XO. What is Jelly's real first name?
Speaker 1: Three seconds Jaken?
Speaker 2: Question number four. This fast food chain voluntarily removed lettuce from its menu items in the wake of the explosive diarrhea outbreak.
Speaker 1: What is that chain's name? 'cle Bell? By the way, they put it on My thing yesterday, I don't know they they Oh, it was on good Luck.
Speaker 2: And question there's an audio question for question number five. Today would have been this actor's birthday. One of the roles he is known for is playing the Genie in the Disney animated Aladdin?
Speaker 1: Who is he ten thousand years? We'll give you such a crick and done net Bird Robin Williams like, ave it all right?
Speaker 2: By the way, you also when it's your birthday, you know the answer to that, because you know every celebrity that is.
Speaker 1: Born in your birthday for some reason, love it all right.
Speaker 3: Crystal is coming back, Crystal Birthday boy got a perfect five out of five. Wow.
Speaker 2: And let me say this to you, Crystal, I don't think any of them were easy. I think there were some of them that were tough ones. Here, okay, okay, Question number one. At this weekend's World Cup Finals, Matt Damon was mistaken for this A list actor once married to Angelina Joe Lee.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Question number two?
Speaker 2: Morgan Wallen is in town this weekend for back to back shows at the Big House. Before becoming a country music superstar, he appeared on What TV singing competition.
Speaker 1: America's Got three tenth Wow. It's the voice. The voice, Yeah, the voice.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you just wanted that Big Boy gift card, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Hey? Kind of neo? We got a new chap the.
Speaker 2: Man. I am bummed out for you. Christal, I really enjoyed being with you. I was kind of hoping you were going to get that role on and take on Shannon. I was too.
Speaker 1: Can I tell my coworker Shavan, happy birthday you? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Chavan? Is that right? Chevan?
Speaker 2: Yep, Chavon celebrating a birthday and Nick also is to a big winner this morning, Nick going into the dental office.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, good job. We got a party gift for you.
Speaker 2: You got big Boy gift card and you got tickets to go see Akon Neo Pineab.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to you, Thank you. Hang on the phone again.
Speaker 3: Its module in the morning five is six fifty
Speaker 1: Five five five