Speaker 1: Star. Enter it now at KDWB dot com. You could get like the best Halloween decorations for your front yard ever, like a twelve foot skeleton or a giant inflatable pumpkin. Or you can look ahead to winter season and maybe take up cross country skiing. You need to get your fat ass outside and do a little exercise once in a while. I'm just trying to get your attention, fat ass. So you heard it though, didn't you. Yes, you were talking to me when I said fat ass. All of a sudden, your ears purpose like, oh he's talking to not because I'm talking to you, but because nobody says fat ass on the radio anymore. It is politically incorrect. Get your fat ass on some cross country skis with your thousand dollars that you're gonna win. Now you might play the game. Now, you might actually play the game, fat ass. So open up, open up your phone, go to KTWB dot com. Use that keyword star. Type it in there, put down the twinkies and the oreos. Type it in there, fat ass, and you might get a chance to win. Did I get your attention?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I think we're all paying attention now. Normally we don't pay attention to it. Yeah, okay, you can.
Speaker 1: Start every sentence with that, now, Yeah, I cally. The other day I was like joking around with Ginny. I said, hey, you fat old bitch, where are you going? And this is a term of endearment, Yes it is.
Speaker 3: It's not mean. It's not mean at all.
Speaker 2: And then he texted me yesterday, I think yesterday, ask me to send him something and it started with hey, fat old bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I guess this is going to be a continuing thing. I'll see.
Speaker 1: If I didn't love you, I wouldn't call you that. It's like why a boy pulls a girl's pigtails because he's got a little I don't have a.
Speaker 3: Crush on him he's so cute.
Speaker 1: No, because he's got a little crush on her. No, I don't have a crush. I don't have a crush on you. You're like my sister. Yeah, gross, gross. Good thing is in the studio, there is zero sexual tension. There's speak for yourself. But I'm looking at you, Dave. Okay, well maybe there's that all right, So do you get the idea? Keyword? Star used that keyword to win one thousand dollars and maybe go to the iHeart Radio jingle ball. Are we doing fat Ass? Are we doing? Winning song Wednesday? All right, love this bit? Bailey, You're going first today?
Speaker 4: Okay today, My winning song is from Nickelback with photograph God.
Speaker 1: Oh that song used to make me emotional, very emotional. Yeah. It was around the time I was selling my mom and dad's house and it was like, all these memories are going away. Photograph vont What is your song?
Speaker 5: I heard the song on the radio the other day and I was like, wow, it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: It's NF with lie. You told your friend are you gonna lie? Like forgot about this job?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally forgot about that one. Okay, winning song Wednesday. When you hear a song that you want to vote for, you could say Jenny song, Dave song, Von song, or Bailey song. Jenny? What is your song?
Speaker 2: This guy brought up on the show the other day, so I want with Kalise milkshake.
Speaker 3: Milkshake brings all a voice, but I have to be chucked.
Speaker 1: Okay, good one and mine is Avril Levine. So each one is kind of a throwback. And you'll call in at six, five, one, nine, nine, k w B, whoever gets three votes first, we'll play the entire song already.
Speaker 5: I'm ready, let's do it, bad Ass, I deserve it.
Speaker 1: Kd w B, Hi, what's your name? Who are voting for? Bad badass?
Speaker 4: Dame?
Speaker 1: Started something?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Because you know no, I'm no. Stop it all right?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 1: KTWB, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Crystal?
Speaker 1: Crystal? Who you're voting for?
Speaker 4: I am voting for Dave.
Speaker 1: Look at that? Okay, Crystal, kd w B winning song Wednesday? What's your name, Jacqueline Jacquelin? Who are you voting for? Look at that?
Speaker 3: That's a sweet that you got their attention?
Speaker 1: Fas I did. I start using that more often, and it started everything I say with hey, fat ass winning song Wednesday, April Levine, k d w B. You, I'd forgotten about that song and then I stumbled the one, and I don't know where I heard it. I'm like, ooh, that's a great song. It is KDWB. That keyword once again is star. I just want you to win, you know, go do something with your thousand dollars and go to the guy Hurt Radio jingle Ball in New York City and take a thousand dollars a long and buy everybody you know a little tiny statue of liberty liberty figurine to bring back. Don't no, don't sorry, but open up your your browser kwbeat on com and then type in the keyword star in the box that pops up for your chance at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's sorry, you just brought up about going to New York. I will never forget the time that one of my very best friends went to New York City and she brought back like a couple things for me, as like souvenirs. But then you want to know what she did. She's like, oh, this's reminded me of you. But then she made me pay for them. Oh no, I ask for the souvenirs she got and why shirt of course, and then like a pair of earrings that reminded her of me. And then she was like, okay, well that'll be fifteen bucks.
Speaker 3: Fifteen that's a present receipt.
Speaker 2: I think one of them she gave me as a present, but the other one she's like, I just thought you'd really like these, so they cost us much so if you could pay me.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what, so why did you pay her?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: I don't know because she was. She was like my best friend, so I can ask.
Speaker 1: That's my problem is that is the weirdest story ever. Look and I brought you and here's the receipt on your birthday, Dave, birthday's coming up of two weeks, a week from Friday.
Speaker 3: I thought you were trying to remember the day, like twenty it's coming up. Yeah, this is a week from Friday.
Speaker 4: I want said, I already have two weeks from Friday A player. Yeah, I should talk to Jenny and Vance so we don't get to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, you were getting him something, I am.
Speaker 1: She got me a shirt. What's the occasion you got me that shirt with the radios on it?
Speaker 3: I love Father's Day Day?
Speaker 1: So sweet?
Speaker 3: You use those knives I bought you that you have about every time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I keep them in Colorado. They're like, what do they chrome their beautiful knives?
Speaker 3: A rainbow one in Colorado?
Speaker 1: When I'm like doing slow cooker Sunday and chopping up potatoes or something.
Speaker 3: D question, Yeah, how did you get those through TSA? Like, did you do a regular bag?
Speaker 1: You can check knives in the bag, Yeah, you totally. You can't take them through ts A. But yeah, you can check me in the bag. It is just fine. All right. I think we're doing the Daily Bailey in a moment Bailey bringing something to the show. What do you got?
Speaker 4: I want you, guys, tell me about a trip you're looking forward to. It can be this weekend, next month, and a year. Just tell me what you're planning, because I want to tell you about my trip.
Speaker 1: Of course you do. Is this one of those things where you don't really care what our answer is. You just want to talk about yourself.
Speaker 4: No, I want to hear it from you and then I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: They call next show.
Speaker 6: That's kind of sketchy The Dave Ryan Show on kt w B.
Speaker 3: All right, today on the Daily Bailey, you're going to tell me about a trip you're looking fo or two. That's right.
Speaker 4: You can text me at five three nine two one. What kind of trip are you going on? It can be this weekend, it can be next month, in a year.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Whatever it is. What are you planning?
Speaker 4: If you are planning something, I know Jenny is going somewhere this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm heading out in the van to do a little leaf peeping around Minnesota. I don't really have a plan, because that's what I love about my van is I just kind of go.
Speaker 1: That's the coolest. And you can company where you want, I mean not anywhere you want to, but you don't have to like, you know, get a reservation at the Holiday in Express or anything that's super cool for you.
Speaker 3: You got any other, like other trips that you're going on other than that, honestly right now, No, I don't. Normally I do, but also travel Girl, I do have.
Speaker 2: I just booked my reservation for web girl Tina's she's doing a destination buddy and so I have a trip in January for that.
Speaker 3: Oh where's she getting married?
Speaker 2: Punta Kana Ponta kanapecure. You're saying that on the radio.
Speaker 1: But whatever, it's not like people are gonna find or go yeah, look forward day, gosh, Dave, where are you going. I don't really have anything. I'm going to Colorado, just a leisurely trip a week from this, say, okay, I'm just gonna go out and check on the house. Yeah, and you know, probably if it's warm enough to ride the motorcycle around a little bit, to do a little hiking.
Speaker 4: So yeah, had any big like trips that you've gone on recently. I can't remember Sturgiss, right, Yeah, see that doesn't even feel that far away.
Speaker 3: But I guess that was like a trip that you had.
Speaker 1: Was Yeah, it was. It was a trip. It was just like nine hundred miles to drive out there. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Do you have any trips planned?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: The biggest one is it's a way is away. Next July, my family and I are going on a cruise and I think it's it's a Royal Caribbean cruise line. It's the newest one and apparently it's the biggest cruise ship that exists on the planet. It literally, when I say new, it just started boarding passengers August.
Speaker 3: This is past that. Wow, that just passed whatever.
Speaker 4: You've been on cruises before, right, The last time I was on a cruise was ten years ago.
Speaker 3: I've never been on a cruise, not once.
Speaker 5: I think they're exciting, and I'm excited because last time I went was ten years ago, so I was what fourteen? And so not only does the cruise seem smaller to you because you're just so small.
Speaker 3: But you it does.
Speaker 5: It is smaller because you don't go to the bars, the clubs and stuff. I'm an adult now, and so I can just go do anything on the cruise. And the list is coming and it's literally my dad in his entire style, like my aunt's, uncle's, cousin's grandparents.
Speaker 3: So that's gonna be really exciting.
Speaker 5: And I think at docks, it's like a full week cruise at docks like Saint Lucia, Sat Thomas, a lot of Saints.
Speaker 3: Well, I know you were wondering about me. Thanks for asking.
Speaker 1: No, we're out of time, sorry to play. No, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I just bought plane tickets yesterday, me and my mom for Thanksgiving. We're going to Graceland and we'll be there, honestly forly two days. Because the last time I talked about this, a lot of people wade in with some advice and they said, you can do it in a day. So we're going to Graceland and we might rent a car drive to Tupelow, Tennessee, from yes.
Speaker 3: Where Elvis was born to see that.
Speaker 4: We'll be there for like, honestly two days total, and then we'll go into Disney World.
Speaker 3: Baby, are you spending actual Thanksgiving Day there?
Speaker 4: We're spending Thanksgiving Day pretty much on a plane going to Disney. So it's not like we're yeah, there's not much to do obviously on Thanksgiving, but that's the day we have off.
Speaker 3: SOMA is all about your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving eat.
Speaker 4: I know Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, but also like you can celebrate Thanksgiving whenever, doesn't have to be on Thanksgiving. So we're going to Graceland and see everything about Elvis.
Speaker 3: And then we're going to Disney World for like four days.
Speaker 4: And I can't wait, and my mom is really excited, and my Grandma's really excited.
Speaker 3: Oh Grandma's going to Well, no, she's not going. She'll just hear about it.
Speaker 1: Grandma's excited to hear about it, to hear about.
Speaker 3: It just me and my mama. So I can't wait.
Speaker 4: So I'll be obviously posting a bunch of stuff about that, but that's over Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: It's agoing.
Speaker 3: No, she's not going.
Speaker 4: Honestly, this is probably like the one of the first vacations that I've gone on with just my mom. And I feel bad that I didn't even invite my sister, but like she has a family, Like what am I going to do invite her or to everything I do?
Speaker 3: No's just then onligation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna have a great time and my arrest. My family's going to have fine time without me. It's just going to be less fun obviously, because I'm the life of the party at Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: When was the last time you were at Disney twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: It's minute like a whole other time. All the brand new rides. I've never been on the Tron ride or the rat of two Ye ride. There's a lot of stuff I've never done. There is awesome to wait you guys, for you, thanks for feeling good for me. Thanks for texting in. A lot of people are texting in places that they're going on trips to. Going to Arizona in December to see my daughter graduate from ASU. Going to currousau Cura, Carousel, carousw Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where the Amy Bradley where.
Speaker 1: The girl got abducted. Yeah yeah, oh no, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, I got that name. Destination Fort Myers Beach.
Speaker 1: If you've not been on the cruise, cruises are great. I've not been on the cruise in a long time. But you know, I love the days at sea. I love standing out on the side of the ship. Yeah, and I love it when he gets a little bit stormy and choppy. Is that's kind of fun, and that's sure.
Speaker 5: Some Do you ever pretend that you're gonna jump off and then Susan your wife, comes behind you and holds you like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic?
Speaker 1: Not even once? No, not sure even once? Yeah, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think they allow people to do that on cruises anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't let you get up in the whatever that's called up in the front of the ship, the bow, up in the bow of the ship. Yeah, not really. But there's every Yaho's ever been on a boat on Lake Minnetonka's stood up on the front and said.
Speaker 3: I'm the king of the world.
Speaker 1: Ya, every Yahoo that's ever been on a boat on Lake Minnetonka, I am the king of the world. You're too drunk to stand up, Jenny. We all know that we'll do Dave's dirt. No, I'm not Dave's dirt coming up next. We'll wrap up with Dave's dirt to go in just a minute on K d W B. Call them up, Jonas Brothers tickets. We've got more for you tomorrow morning and row number two. We're going to work up to row one front row tickets for Jonas Brothers on Friday. I might have set a little alarm on your phone for seven twenty tomorrow and seven twenty on Friday. But there are other times we give them away as well. For Jonas Brothers tickets on Katie WB, Hot.
Speaker 4: Topics and Breaking News Every Hour on davestt On Katie w.
Speaker 1: B, Megan Morony and Ed Sheeran teamed up for an intimate surprise show. Let's take a listen lease cacys. Now, if I had more context, it'd be cool, Like are they in a subway or they had a done brother's coffee shop. I'm not really sure where they are. Artists had to do that more often. They had to just show up at like, you know, the lobby of like I don't know, a hotel or something.
Speaker 2: Well, that's been a new trend. That's literally what all American rejects started doing. They did a bunch of pop ups randomly. They did it at a bowling alley in Minneapolis a.
Speaker 1: Few months that's so cool.
Speaker 2: And then MGK did it after his album just released. He was at Electric Fetus like a month ago. And then yeah, I mean I don't know. I think I think some artists are starting to do that in like a pushback to I don't know, all the expensive ticketing that you have to pay to see them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only probably is not many people can fit in the lobby of the Holiday and Express. So but that's still cool.
Speaker 5: I just looked it up. They were at it's called Kids Super, which is in New York. It's a multi use space that includes a store, gallery, cafe, and creative studios.
Speaker 3: So kind of I guess a catch all type place. Okay in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: So there's a real life Cheers that people are watching on a live stream on TikTok So.
Speaker 3: Apparently there's a.
Speaker 2: Florida bar called the Elbow Room in Fort Lauderdale and ever since nineteen well it's been around since nineteen thirty eight, and they've been live streaming the bar since nineteen ninety six. The funny part is is that it doesn't have like audio or anything. You don't know what anyone's saying, but you can just see what everyone's doing. So I guess people have been watching the live stream on TikTok now and just guessing what people are saying, doing whether they're having a good night or not, and so it's just funny. It's called the Elbow Room in Fort Lauderdale. I'm sure you can just google that on TikTok and find out if you want to watch it.
Speaker 4: We've been talking about Nicole Kidman getting her hairs dead after her divorce from Keith Urban getting bangs, which Jenny and I understand is if you get bangs, that means something's going on at home. Usually, and not only did Nicole Kimman change her hair, but Jenny's favorite Timothy Shallow May.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've seen it.
Speaker 2: It shaved his head. It's because of a role he's playing. I know that, but he looks awful.
Speaker 4: But it's really sad because I honestly, I kind of think he's known for how beautifully luxurious and curly his hair is, and now it's he just looks like some guy who.
Speaker 1: If it grew in patches.
Speaker 4: Oh No, It's like when Justin Timberlake shaved his head, You're like, what the heck is this.
Speaker 2: It's also like, so Kylie Jenner was in Paris, Paris for fashion Week, and she flew in for some promotional thing for Timothy Schallomy and he had his shaved head and then you have Kylie Jenner next to him, and the difference between what the two look like and that relationship is insane, especially with the shaved head down.
Speaker 3: Yes, because he does look just like some due to works in it. Yep, yeah, like entry level it.
Speaker 5: Taylor Swift is not clapping back but kind of responding to people who are not really fans of her album.
Speaker 3: Say, welcome the chaos.
Speaker 6: The rule, the rule of show business is if it's the first week of my album release and you are saying either my name or my album title, you're helping. I have a lot of respect for people's subjective opinions on art.
Speaker 3: I'm not the art glease.
Speaker 6: It's like everybody is allowed to feel exactly how they want, and what our goal is as entertainers is to be a mirror.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we talk more about Taylor Swift and her crippling fame and her critics pro and con on the Minnesota Goodbye today. So as a matter of fact, I had the first five maybe ten minutes it's all about Taylor Swift, but it's it's from Taylor Swift, not fans, so we're not it's not like we don't like Taylor Swift, but none of us, like you know, wore a pink cowboy hat to wear concert and bought four hundred dollars worth of merch. No, we're really not swifty, so it was kind of like more from just common people Bailey is, you know. I mean, we all respect and like her music, but we're not swifty. So it was kind of fun to talk about it from a more objective kind of a point of view, where it's like, it's not a religion like it is for swifties. I love this so much. I play Wordle every morning. That's my first game that I play Connections, and then I play Strands on the phone, and a lot of people do the same thing. Guess what they're bringing Wordle to TV on NBC is a game show. They're not really saying how it's going to work yet, but it sounds like it would almost have to work like Wheel of Fortune. Okay, you see, because wordle is a five letter word like raise our aiic, so maybe you'll guess raise is your first word, and then you've got to guess, oh, well, here's some that are in the right place whatever, and then you've got to solve it. It sounds like it would be a lot like Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, go really fast? Honestly, it could.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Savannah Guthrie is the host. They're also bringing Clue to a TV as a game show. Classic characters in the game like Colonel Mustard, Professor Plumb, and Missus Scarlett will be represented, but nobody's saying how yet, And that'll be later on this fall And that is the dirt. We are done. We will see you tomorrow. Second Row Jonas Brothers Tickets. War of the Roses brand new one. Is this the Okay? I don't want to give away too much, but War of the Roses gets a little bit ridiculous as they all do. You get to see whether this guy is telling the truth or whether it seems really sketchy. Tomorrow, War the Roses happened seven thirty five, Jonas Brothers Second Row Tickets at seven twenty and we're on all morning tomorrow. Check out the Minnesota Goodbye After the Show podcast. Just search Minnesota Goodbye on the iHeartRadio app and you can listen to anything you missed of the show today just by looking for Dave Ryan Show on the iHeart app.