Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour, The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. So I'm gonna expand on the point I made at the end of last hour about the stakes of the game, and actually it's kind of we're gonna have like a vague historic discussion about it. We'll talk about how they're selling revenge. We'll get to more emails democrats or finally being forced to back off the training stuff, all that. We're gonna try to stuff all that in this final bag. And now we're three of Monday's show. So case you're just now joining us, which I can't imagine why you just now be joining us an hour three, but in case you're just now joining us, the guy wrote an email and he said, Hey, aren't you worried if they take over, they're gonna arrest all these people they're already talking about. They're gonna do all these terrible things. And okay, all that stuff's fair. But you know something I have always found to be so fascinating about history. Something you see over and over and over and over and over again, and I just think the whole thing is so fascinating. This there is a competition for the throne somewhere and this all over the place. Maybe the king died, maybe whatever. But there is a competition for the throne, and people higher up, people important people in society will back a certain horse for the throne. I want King Chris, and the other side says, no, I want King Cory. Except this is the ancient world, and if you back King Cory and King Chris wins, you're going to die, and probably everyone you care about is going to die. That is not an abnormality in history. For so much of the history of mankind, when there was any kind of a competition for the throne, any kind of it, people would join a side, and they would join a side with the full knowledge that, yes, if your god wins, you're probably gonna make it out just okay. It'll be the ancient version of a new mansion and a private jet and steak dinner and everything you want. Yeah, the rewards are big if you win, but man, you really better win because if you lose, you're going to die, and everyone you know about is going to die. You see this story play out time and time again everywhere everywhere China, the Mongols and Persia, the various kings and monarchies in Europe, the tribal peoples in Africa, all over the globe. That's how the power game worked. When there's a fight for the throne, you win or you die. I think that's a Game of Thrones line, but it's true. No, I think it actually goes. When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. That's real. That's how it's always worked. You win or you die. But don't you in some way don't you admire the people who chose to play the game, because, like I said, this wasn't normal. People like you or me, depending on the country. And obviously the official titles are going to change because of the span of time and how many different cultures and what there are. But these are basically United States senators staking acclaim. King Chris King Chris is my y. I never King Corey, Governors, law enforcement quote important people staking a claim. I'm on team Corey, King Corey, never King Chris, and putting a claim down with the knowledge they're going to die, oftentimes very painfully if their guy loses. Maybe I'm just weird. I don't know, you know what a history fan I am. I've always thought those power plays are so fascinating, And I've always admired the people who chose to play the game because especially for important people, powerful people. Let's say you're a Roman senator during the time when Julius Caesar and his army, he's squaring off against Pompy Magnus and his army, and everybody knows. Caesar knows if he loses, everyone on his team's gonna die, and he's gonna die, And Pompy Magnus knows if he loses everyone on his team's gonna die, and if your brutish, you're gonna die. That these people are gonna die. But there were a lot of Roman senators, how many Roman senators just kind of sat it out. They have a mansion, I've got a wife, I've got kids. If you're a Roman, you probably have slaves, you have all kinds of things. I'm not going to risk that by choosing a side. I'm going to sit it out. You in me, we have chosen to play the game, and we understand what the stakes are.
Speaker 2: There are so many different corrupt sick offens within the Trump administration, including but not limited to, within the Department of Justice. Now, these people don't have immunity, and the reality is the statue of limitations is five years and there will be accountability with the next administration, if not before, when Democrats take back control of the House of Representatives.
Speaker 1: That's the most powerful Democrat in the House of Representatives. Putting it on camera, put a stamp on it. It's common. At least we're playing the game, but it's scary. It is it is. The stuff is important, though, because it determines the kind of world your children and my children are going to live in. It determines the kind of America we're going to leave behind. You have chosen. I've chosen to not be neutral. I will not be neutral. I'm in the game. The stakes are high. I find it exciting sometimes, Jesse. If the scumbags who scorn that storm that church in Minnesota are charged, we're violating the Face Act. Aren't charged? You mean then we have no country or rule of law. I'm surprised church security let it happen. Well, look, Harmy Dillon already said she's on it.
Speaker 3: We will pursue charges in this case.
Speaker 4: I see various crimes that have occurred exactly what they are.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to flag.
Speaker 4: But the Face Act has been mentioned as one of the predicates there. In other cases, the Biden dooj used the Klan Act conspiracy charges tacked on to the Face Act in the case of protests outside abortion clinics, to bring much longer sentences. So there are a number of tools available to us.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've been screaming today, maybe you were already screaming last night. Why are there no charges? Why is nobody arrested? That's very fair given the lack of action we've seen in past years from Republicans. However, Harmy Dylan is outstanding when she says she's on it. She's on it. You're not going to have charges on a Monday, and it's Martin Luther King Day, so every one of these government employees is off today. Anyway. They said charges are come, So charges I hope are coming. I think they're coming. Let's hope anyway, all right, So I'm goned to touch on this because there are a couple stories out there. This email said Jesse, I had a moment today where I understood why groups of people harbor grudges for generations. I won't be able to talk to a Democrat without feeling on guard the rest of my life. And if I had kids, I know I would pass that suspicion onto them. I can only imagine if we were in an all at war, how many generations would be needed to forget what was done? Do you think this is how much of the country feels, or just us who take it personally? His name is Craig Well. There's an article out. There's some audio out. Headline, ma'am Donnie New York City mayor man Donnie chief equity officer, disparage liberal white women and now leaded ex posts. She said things like tax them to the white meat. It's lovely, really lovely. We heard from this lady in California. This is Kara Swisher. She's talking about the billionaires who are fleeing California ahead of the proposed wealth tax.
Speaker 6: I have of two minds of this. One is and I said it to one this weekend. I said, you made all your money in California. You in grateful piece you could figure out a way to get pay more taxes, and we deserve the taxes.
Speaker 1: From a couple of things, they're always just selling revenge. They're selling revenge and to your point, historical wrongs atrocities, real ones or imagine. They don't have to be real. They can be passed down and they result historically in some of the worst man on man atrocities in the history of mankind. And it is sad to watch America devolve into this. I don't cheer for it. I'm assuming you don't cheer for it. But it's where we are. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Monday. So before we get back to the politics, I just have to tell you a little story. And this is a story to back up something that I've told you before. I've told you before about me, but maybe you thought I was joking. Maybe you didn't take me seriously. I have told you before that I feel like I could have been an excellent secret agent of some kind. What Chris. I know people think I'm kidding because that's they'll automatically bring up my height, Oh you're six eight and all that other stuff. You don't understand how much I blend in and how quietly I move through the world. It's almost like I, uh like I glide. You ever seen one of those what Chris, You ever seen one of those ghost movies? Where the ghost. It's like he's six inches above the ground and he's just kind of moving over the floor without touching the floor. That's how I move. You don't believe me, ask oh. I frighten her all the time. I jump scare her essentially all the time in the house. I'm not even doing it on purpose, and she always accuses me of doing it on purpose when I just am so naturally ninja like I will walk in, I'll come. I'll walk clear across the house. I'll walk into the bathroom when she's in the bathroom doing her makeup or where creams or whatever stuff they do. I haven't been trying to be quiet. I'll walk in and say, hey, AV and Joe. Hah, I didn't need you coming. I honestly, it's to the point where I feel bad. I can't help it. I've considered wearing a bell around my neck or something something so I can let normal people know I'm there because I'm blending in. And it just happened right before the show. I meant to tell you at the beginning of the show, but it just happened on my life. I'm not making any of this up, Okay, So in the studio. Here there's this little nerdy producers area where Chris and Corey sit with all their pewter stuff and buttons. There's a big piece of glass between them and me, and when they want to talk to me, they have to talk into my headphones. And then there's my area where I do the radio in TV show. Remember I have a TV show on the first every night. So it's this. It's a room, just a normal room, size of your bedroom, but there's cameras and lights and all kinds of stuff all over the place all around me. But there's another room here in the office, just the room, probably a bigger bedroom you would call it, but just a room. What's in there. There's a table, couple chairs. That's where we had Little Caesar's today, a couple of chairs, and then there's a couch in there. The couch is where i'll grab a little napski. You know, I'm a top five napper. I'll sit and relax on the couch while thinking up new ideas for the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Right before the show started, I was sitting in there on the couch. I was on my phone, just kind of checking out the latest news stories. I didn't want to be I don't ever want to be behind on what's going on and stuff like that. So I'm on my phone checking things out, verifying a couple of things, grabbing some extra sound. Cleaning lady walks in to the not just the not just the studio, to that room, to that office. She walks in, starts cleaning out the trash can. She is ten feet from me, ten feet for me. Maybe, I said, what did I say exactly? Oh, that's why I said. I said I'm leaving. I just stood up and said I'm leaving. So I didn't want to be in her way. She about jumps out of her skin and turns, and then she starts laughing because I've freaked her out so bad. She had no idea I was there. It was like, and I did this on accident. I sat in the couch and I became the couch. What Chris, What? No, Chris, Chris just Chris said a very misogynistic thing. Just now. He said, it's just women because they have bad survival instincts. Women have superior survival instincts to men because they're smaller with weak risks, Chris, they have much better intuition when someone's a bad guy, things like that. So it's not just that I continue to do this. I do this to the people who have the highest possible level of awareness, and I'm this is me doing it on accident, without any superior training. Imagine how deep could I penetrate the UH the Chinese intelligence network? If I were to try, I could probably get named the head of the Chinese Intelligence Division. I could. You don't think I could, but I could. I'm one of those guys who can just walk into a secure nuclear facility and walk out with the nuclear codes and nobody will ever know I was there. I don't do this on purpose. Some things are God given. That's all I'll say. We'll continue on some politics. Next time. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Monday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Chris, what happened to the Doors? I thought we talked last week about getting more doors in here, and then you complained about their drug use, and I said, well, find a band that didn't, and then we just kind of dropped it. We have not heard the Doors one time since. I like the doors? Do I not like Greta Vanfleet. It's fine, it's fine. It's not the doors. When we hear some doors here, this person, it's not often I agree with her, but this is Rashidah Talib, and I want to give her credit for this.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll have our home again.
Speaker 1: She's referencing a Department of Homeland Security tweet or social media post and it's just talking about deporting foreigners, and she's holding it up and she's upset, but she does make a great point.
Speaker 3: Of this, we'll have our home again.
Speaker 5: What does that evoke in you when you see this?
Speaker 7: It literally, when I see it as a muslima, as a Palestinian, as a child of immigrants, I see that this this is something that is evoking like I'm not welcome here.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you're finally getting it. I'm just so I'm so happy we're finally on the same page. I'm yes, you're getting this completely, one hundred percent. Yes, Rashida Thleeb. I want you to know I find this so exciting. We don't have very much in common, but we are finally on the same page about something. You're not welcome here. We don't want you here, we want you to be denaturalized and deported, and in fact, hold on, hold on, it goes beyond that. Your whole family too, everybody you know, in fact, if you've ever worked for or with Rashida Tleeb, we don't want you here either. This is awesome, This is wonderful that they're finally starting to get it. Honestly, I heard this. I was so excited.
Speaker 3: We'll have our home again.
Speaker 5: What does that evoke in you when you see this?
Speaker 7: It literally, when I see it as a muslima, as a Palestinian, as a child of immigrants, I see that this is something that is evoking like I'm not welcome here.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And what's more, this is important, Rashida. Now that we're together on something, this is important. I want you to tell some of your friends too. Shri Tandahar. He went on Fox News. He said this, and you couldn't stand for them because you were playing politics. Is that right? I want this audience.
Speaker 5: You've got to not stand for this president.
Speaker 1: I would not stand for this president. We don't want him here either. Please don't let Rashida hold on, hold on. I don't want to be offensive. I don't want you to think that that only applied to you. There are so many millions more just like you. We also don't want them here either. It's wonderful. This person, this is a case Jama. She's a state rep or state senator something like that, out of or No, he out of Oregon. I don't know. You can't even tell because of these names. Anyway, this guy.
Speaker 8: Let me say to this father, allegiance, he's an ice. This is organ. We do not need you. You're not welcome, and you need to get the hell out of all community.
Speaker 1: He's not welcome here either, in fact. But well, look, we'll just go ahead and expand this. It's not just him, it's not just his family, it's not just everybody. He knows, everybody from his clan, all of them, every single one. Round them all up and send them all back to Somalia. I'm glad it's finally getting through. You're not welcome here, Johan Omar Omar too.
Speaker 3: No one place where we thought we would never experience. This is the US, God states.
Speaker 1: Communist. Her father was a war criminal in Somalia, plucked out of a living hell, brought to the greatest country in the world, gets elected here somehow, wonder how finds a way to get really rich here. Now she sits in Congress, Now she sits with a great deal of power and regularly craps on the country. But she's not welcome here either. I'm so so happy that the message is finally starting to get through. And if you look beyond them, if you are listening right now to the sound of my voice, and maybe maybe you kind of like communism, maybe you kind of hate America, Americans, maybe you're starting to get the feeling you're not welcome here. You're correct, you're not welcome here either. We don't want you here. Is that crystal clear for everybody? I just want to make sure that's I just want to make sure that's totally clear. Was music to my ears.
Speaker 3: Is We'll have our home again.
Speaker 5: What does that evoke in you when you see this?
Speaker 7: It literally when I see it as a muslima, as a Palestinian, as a child of immigrants, I see that this is something that is evoking like I'm not welcome here.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, Hey, Jesse, with your love of history, you should start collecting ancient coins. It's my lifelong obsession that turned into a full time job for thirty years. Now, I was complaining last week about not having hobbies, and I got some good suggestions. This is one of the better suggestions. I am never going to do this ever. And you know why I'm never going to do this, because I would bankrupt my family. I walked into in this is when we went to Israel, Chris. I walked into an ancient, ancient collection type place. They had everything you could imagine Historically, they're everything you could imagine. We're talking Roman coins, like everything you can imagine. And I bought from this store something from I won't go into all the details of it, but it was something something from the seventh century. They think seventh century. I got that right, right, Chris, if I remember right, seventh century. And I can't believe how much they charged me for it. And all it did was creating me a desire to buy more things. I can't do anything with the coin. It's a coin. Just put it in a safe deposit box. What am I gonna do with it? Leave it sitting out on the dresser for someone to steal so I may never see it again. I bought it, it's now put away in a safe deposit deposit box. And it's not like I can play with it. It's not a gun or a g I Joe or something. It's a coin, and I love it and I want more of them. If I start getting into this, you have to understand I have an obsessive personality, and there are times where that works out really well for me and for you. You love it when I find some history topic and I just go completely full nerd for a couple of weeks and then boom, We're talking history for hours and hours and hours. It can work out well. It can also be a disaster. What Chris Chris said, they're not all seventh century coins, I understand, but already already I want a case, Chris, I want a display case, and I want to be able to have it up in the house. And I have already decided that I want coins from the American Revolution, and I want Egyptian coins from three thousand years ago, and I want ancient Chinese coins, and I want to know do we have some sort of a currency that Cherokee Indians used? And I went up like, I want all the coins already already, and if I do it, I'll bankrupt my family, and so I refuse. I'm gonna find some other hobby all right, the tranny issues not going well for him. Hang on, It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show. This is from Axios. DEM's potential twenty twenty eight contenders are cautious on trans writes. I'm not going to go through the whole article. It's all of them. It's Gavin Newsom, it's Josh Shapiro, even old Mayor Pete's getting in on the whole thing. They're all a little cautious on the whole thing. And remember I told you about this. This is going to be the ultimate tightrope and they're going to message it this way. They're going to play dumb. You know, I just don't understand it. Newsom does that very well. They're going to play dumb and they're going to kick it to local jurisdiction so they don't have to take a stance on it. The Rear Admiral Pete Budhajeedge did that. He's donded a couple times in interviews. They've asked him, Hey, what about the trans of what about and he'll say, well, well, I mean we want parents to have control. It really should be up to the school. Now everyone knows why the issue is not popular. Democrats foolishly took an issue that it's not even eighty twenty, it's in ninety ten with the general public, and they chose the ten percent portion of it, which is one of the biggest bonehead political moves of all time. It's understandable why they're going to try to back away from it. Now. The problem for Democrats is two full. They have two problems. First problem is this, you're the rear Admiral you want to run for president, You're Gavin Newsom, you want to run for president.
Speaker 8: JB.
Speaker 1: Pritsker, whoever you want to run for president, and you understand that the primary is one thing, but it's going to be difficult to walk into the Oval office being the pro tranny guy in the year twenty twenty eight. That's just the general public's not really going to be on board. So you can't be that guy and be elected president. But you and I both understand something. There's going to be fifteen Democrats running for president every time, every time there's a Republican primary or a Democrat primary. Now, because it has become good for the brand, you're going to get everybody throwing their hat in the ring, even when they don't have a chance. Because even if you just qualify to show up for one debate on national TV, your brand will be bigger after that. So even if you lose, even if you get one percent of the vote, two percent of the vote, it's good for the brand. Think about Dome. Dome got one or two percent of the vote in the presidential primary and she ended up spending four years as Vice president of the United States of America. She never gets that gig without running for president. There are no negatives. Yeah, you gotta do some more travel. It's all five star travel, five star hotels. You gotta do some meet and greets, shake some hands, kiss some babies. You have to embarrass yourself if you're a Democrat doing blackoutreach like avenuw some maca cheese and wonderbread and bee ball. But beyond the basic humiliation, that's nothing new for a Democrat. You're gonna run. What's that mean? Means this woman's gonna run.
Speaker 2: There are so many different corrupt sick of button this one.
Speaker 4: And I will say it loud and proud because the DH secretary had.
Speaker 5: A few choice words for me. But this looks like modern day slave patrols.
Speaker 1: What position do you think Jasmine Crockett's gonna take on the tranny stuff in the presidential primary? Do you think she's gonna tiptoe? Do you think she's gonna message it right and kind of massage her way into it? AOC when she throws her hat in the ring no intention of winning. When she throws her hat in the ring and then raises fifty million dollars, one hundred million dollars, two hundred million dollars, do you think AOC is gonna try to straddle that line or do you think AOC is going to go all in, no pro tranny all the time. Well, that that's gonna yank Gavin Newsom to the left because he can't be outdone by AOC. That's gonna yank JB. Pritzky to the left. That's a big, big, big problem for Democrats. And the second big problem I mentioned there's going to be two of them, and this one may be just as big communists Democrats. They're unbelievably programmable. They're generally herd animals anyway, not really individual thinkers. They want to be told what to think by the view and by Democrat political leaders in Hollywood, things like that they're programmable people. We're on what I mean, it's hard to tell. With all the demonic insanity that followed it. We're on ten years of tranny insanity in this country. Chris, is that crazy? My crazy? On? That seems like about ten years. It's been ten years of propaganda. They're putting these friggin trannies in TV shows. Now, ten years of propaganda. Men can become women, women can become men. Just chop your penis off. I don't know that the average Democrat voter, the one who votes in primaries. I'm talking about the true hardcorees. I don't know that you can deprogram them. I don't know that you walking that tight rope. I don't know that that's going to be good enough for the average Democrat voter now that they've been programmed to believe all this tranny disaster stuff. I don't think that's going to be good enough. What is good enough is Rashida Talib finally gets.
Speaker 3: In this, well, we'll have our home again.
Speaker 5: What does that evoke in you when you see this?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 7: Literally when I see it as a muslima as a Palestinian as a child of them. I see that this is something that is evoking like I'm not welcome here.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes you're not. You and your buddy shri trand to heart you go to or palace.
Speaker 8: Now there is new Maharaya.
Speaker 1: And again the palace has the power of the darklight.
Speaker 5: It is dead. Please kill my people.
Speaker 1: Scary stuff.
Speaker 5: And now here's a headline, Oh you know, you know the.
Speaker 1: Thing headlines We didn't get to black Rock chief Larry Fink, Warren Stavos. Capitalism must evolve. Yeah. I still can't believe we're having to deal with Larry Fink and all these people. I still can't believe Larry Fink is sitting at the negotiating table with Trump people in Ukraine. What are we doing here? Markets on the edge as Trump threats more tariffs on Europe over Greenland. In the end, they're just gonna sell him Greenland, they are. And all this is gonna be for not Jasmine Crockett polling craters as the US nears the twenty twenty six midterm elections. I'm not being mean. I'll keep saying it. Jasmin Crockett has the ability to be a dime, but she's got to lose seventy five pounds. If she keeps putting on weight, it's gonna crater her chances in the primary. It's not gonna work. No one wants to vote for that. You gotta lose some weight, Jasmine. Call me, we'll talk about fasting. I'll be back tomorrow. That's all.