Speaker 1: And I want to chime in on what's happening with your favorite KFA N program. Well, you can make your voice heard on the Brade Shot Bryant text line. Let us know what you have to say by texting your message to six four six eight six. That's six four six eight six standard message and data rates apply.
Speaker 2: What's happening they're laughing about? Seth hey Core, yes, sir, check this out from the Atlantic. What one hundred million volts do to the body and mind? The odds are being struck by lightning in America in a given year about one in one point two million, which is.
Speaker 3: Way I mean those are so.
Speaker 4: Does that mean that?
Speaker 5: Does that mean about three hundred or so people a year get struck by lightning?
Speaker 4: Is that how they're coming up with that number?
Speaker 3: I guess so.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A defibrillator how do you say defibrillator? That's how you say it, right, Yeah, delivers up to one thousand volts to a patient's heart an inmates execution by the electric chair, typically it's about two thousand vaults a typical lightning strike one hundred million volts.
Speaker 4: Then or not?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: Then why don't we just put like Bundy at the top of a flag pole during a storm and just say have at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you survive, you can go home. Exactly.
Speaker 6: You survive this, then there's the door, here's a backpack, go on your way.
Speaker 4: You have the here's a granola bar, or two.
Speaker 5: Have the best day you could possibly have, best of luckt head teddy raised us.
Speaker 2: Through the body in milliseconds, and therefore some people live. Some people blackout instantly, like core att a bowling alley.
Speaker 5: Or why I hit my niana front loading or washing machine, took a drink from zero.
Speaker 2: Others recall the moment vividly, as if in slow motion, the flash of light widening out all visions, the sound, which many survivors say is the loudest thing they've ever heard. I can imagine the pain for some is excruciating, yet others felt no pain at all. One of them said, I just felt an incredible pulsing, a burning sensation from head to toe, a great article in the atlanting being struck by lightning.
Speaker 3: Incredible.
Speaker 6: That's uh, that's terrifying, Yeah, terrifying. Yeah, that's just one of the endless reasons why I don't go outside. Yeah, well said even like on a day like today.
Speaker 3: Talk though you might get struck by lightning. Sitting right there's the.
Speaker 7: Blue sky is intimidating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never know. Rogue, Yeah, go rogue.
Speaker 2: In some cases, the damage is immediately apparent. Lightning, in addition to being very bright and very loud, is very hot. As you can imagine, the air around it can hit temperatures about five times hotter than the surface of the sun, so it can sing or burn people. The shockwave from the strike and fling victims a great distance. Breaking bones are causing concussions as they land. The current inscribes some victims skin with mysterious scar like patterns called Lichtenberg figures, which resemble the limbs of a barren tree. I gotta see that. It's l H T E. N Berg Lichtenberg figures. But just as often survivors manifest no burns, no bruises, and no scars.
Speaker 3: Are you looking at it?
Speaker 7: Yes, looks like the sky on Stranger Things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like yeah, literally, it is like tree veins.
Speaker 3: Wow, look at that.
Speaker 4: That looks like a tattoo. No, thank you. I mean it's got to be an outline of your nervous system.
Speaker 7: I wonder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, mhmm. Gross.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so they.
Speaker 2: Go really cool article and uh, fascinating, fascinating. Another one dude to get struck by like lightning like seven and then ended up dying by suicide because he was like, well, I guess you want me up there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, mathematically does not seem to I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was a forest ranger I think, and literally got struck by lightning so many times and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, well, okay, the Lord wants me. Yeah, right for real.
Speaker 4: It's true story, Royce Sullivan. There you go recognize me.
Speaker 1: The Guinness bookle World records the only person to survive being struck by lightning seven different times.
Speaker 7: Well, he survived those, but.
Speaker 4: Could he not avoid rainstorms?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. It's great, I don't know.
Speaker 4: All right, two part question. Yes, this is according to.
Speaker 5: The Lightning Safety Council.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was a part of that.
Speaker 5: From twenty sixteen through last year, so essentially the last decade. What states had the most deaths by lightning stray deaths by good question?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do this and be smart about it. It's probably Florida.
Speaker 4: That's not bad. That's not a bad.
Speaker 1: Guess is that lightning down there, something else it is and people are just not real bright.
Speaker 7: Is it like an oak Leclaho tornado? Stormy?
Speaker 4: Like maybe it's just down New York people being on buildings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they got a lot of lightning rods to protect them.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, lighting d no rod.
Speaker 9: And this is amazing most most for most, not most per capita, right, no, just most, yep, not per capita.
Speaker 5: This number of deaths is lightning strike sixteen through twenty five.
Speaker 4: No, no, not per capita. Okay, just overall.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it?
Speaker 7: Did we say it yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Florida, Florida, Florida with fifty one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The next closest is Texas with twenty one. Now, let's try this.
Speaker 5: In that time span from sixteen to twenty five, according to the Lightning Safety Council, how many deaths do the state of Minnesota have?
Speaker 4: Couple, I'm going to say fourteen eight seven.
Speaker 5: I've been according to this, Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, and West.
Speaker 4: Virginia had zero in the last ten years. Good for us. We're doing it. We're doing it.
Speaker 5: So the top the top five Florida number one with fifty one, Texas twenty one, Alabama and North Carolina each have eleven in Colorado nine.
Speaker 6: Those are your top five or bottom five, depending on how you look at it.
Speaker 4: Greasy, yep, fun right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Zach as a storm hunter, WHOA have you had much experience with lightning?
Speaker 4: You just had a close call?
Speaker 1: No, I would say, oddly enough, the closest call we had was there was a cloud of ground strike that went down across the street from us, and the explosions sound that came from that was, I mean, rock the house. The whole place vibrated, and that was about a scary of a weather moment. I think I've ever been a part of that. Lightning is is crazy. So and that's when you were home home. Yeah all right, all right.
Speaker 4: Try this. So I want you to go first.
Speaker 5: What me He just mentioned lightning striking the ground in the US, just the US, not the world. In the US, approximately how many lightning strikes hit the ground every year? US only lightning strikes had hit the ground.
Speaker 4: How many? Can I ask a follow up? Sure? Like this hitting a tree count Yeah, yeah, okay, hit the ground.
Speaker 5: It just it just can't be, you know, lightning in the sky. It has to strike something on the ground. In the US US alone, how many per year?
Speaker 4: Five thousand?
Speaker 10: Oo?
Speaker 5: Dude, what five thousand? It's like one forty million. Oh, that's a forty million a year hit the ground.
Speaker 4: How would I have known that?
Speaker 7: I had no idea if it was exactly I remember.
Speaker 9: I remember we've talked about this before, and I remember it was a lot more than I thought. But I was still gonna go with like ten thousand. Well do you remember.
Speaker 5: Remember Sauce famously called bs when we said there's lightning striking essentially every second of every day somewhere on planet Earth.
Speaker 4: He's like, no way, look outside, this guy, look nice. There's no care be lightning everywhere. There's none here. He just didn't believe it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: At the end of the article, there's a group of people they gather at a conference who've been struck by lighting multiple times or say they have been.
Speaker 3: There's not any way to prove it.
Speaker 4: You can die.
Speaker 2: It's really incredible the different ranges of whether people believe they're just unlucky, or if if there's some kind of defined aspect to it. It's it's pretty incredible. It's an interesting story. But there's one lady who believes she's been struck seven times.
Speaker 3: Wow, she's a school teacher.
Speaker 5: Well, let's all right, let's take let's take higher powers out of this, and let's say it is just complete randomization.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: The odds are being struck by lightning in the US are roughly one in one point two million in a given year, So for a lifetime, it would be roughly one in fifteen thousand, three hundred.
Speaker 4: So if you go to a Wolves game, right like you go to you go to night a better chance to geting struck by lightning.
Speaker 5: You essentially, but one view one of them, and you're one of you is going to get struck by lightning one.
Speaker 4: So to be struck seven times, you would.
Speaker 6: Probably start to think something doesn't add up here, how it keeps happening to me? But of course that's how averages and odds work. Is like you around a roulette wheel and you're like, there's no way it's going to be a four again, It's.
Speaker 4: Like, well, yeah, yeah it does.
Speaker 2: Podcast stay with me, this matters, I promise, I'm going to get there. Listen to podcast history about the plague Black Thank you, thank you, Yeah yeah, And it was really in depth in a way I'd never heard it before. And they cited these different people who were alive at the time who wrote about it. But then they cited this this group of doctors, because you know, this is we're talking a long time ago. We're talking doctors who really believed essentially astrology. They believed that's how they determined why things happened. And they believe that there was some kind of thing that happened in this in the universe that created some kind of gases that came down to Earth and made.
Speaker 3: The plague happen.
Speaker 2: That's the only way they could explain it because they only had the knowledge they had, right. But the person who did the podcast made the connection said, you know, what they said was there were gases that came down to earth, so if you live in these populated areas, that must be where the gas is, so you better stay inside. And so basically what he was saying is they were wrong, but their inference from their knowledge was right. They needed to not mix with big groups of people because of germs. But they didn't know what germs was. They thought it was gas. But their conclusions were right based on the knowledge they had, you know what I mean, And I had no idea. Doctors literally used astrology back then to determine the causes of diseases.
Speaker 5: You guys have a couple of you guys who been to Scotland as well, right and brow do you guys ever do that? We did that tour, like the plague tour that's right down the Royal Mile there. It's the most depressing thing of all time because you go down to these underground or these little places, we're essentially that the town was living back during the plague, and they have like recreations of what family setups would look like, and they're over in the corner is like a four year old with the plague, and they have him or her looking like what a plague victim would look like. And when we were there, Harper was like eleven. She was like, that's what I'm like, Well, yeah, that kid's dead. I mean dead because it's hundreds of years ago. But it's also like, yeah, that kid had no chance. There's no you know, there's no doctor back in the day saving that kid. It's over it's hard to watch, even though it's so far in the past. It's like, man, these people had no chance just depressing his help.
Speaker 6: It's hard to have fun on a vacation when you get I'll do that though the wife wanted to go on the plague tour.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, here's the thing. Really, think about what I'm saying. We all lived through COVID right. Luckily we're talking thirteen forty six to thirteen fifty three. The Black Death passed by the way they figured out by fleas. They think fifty million people died. Fifty million people died, so almost everyone you know, half the people you knew, died. So it got so bad that people stopped taking care of their loved ones when they got sick because they didn't want to die. Right, And you would like literally take your dad relative, whether it be your child or your dad, and put them outside your house downstairs, and you don't pick up your dad.
Speaker 3: That's not no, inaccurate.
Speaker 4: That's what they did.
Speaker 5: And this sounds like I'm stating the obvious. But it's not like they had five thousand square foot homes. They had the entire family in like a twenty by twenty space like you're all right on top of each other, so if one of you gets it, you probably all get it.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's hideous, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: The lady in the podcast.
Speaker 2: That the Black Plague and the amount of people that died changed the global weather patterns because there were so many fewer fires being burned because there were so many fewer people to burn fires, so it changed the weather on the globe.
Speaker 3: I know, think about that.
Speaker 5: Crazy anyway, Now you fast forward to March sixteenth of twenty twenty six and for a handful of minutes, Saucea's garage door wouldn't close.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it was because I had my recycling been in the way, but I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: My announces.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would have involved. If I was born five hundred years ago, I would be dead by the age of like one. I'm not smart.
Speaker 3: By the age of one.
Speaker 6: I would have been a freak show with my huge head to be able to survived longer. Maybe they would have protected me. Maybe they would have thought you were the chosen one. They would have thought you were royalty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would just be rich.
Speaker 3: Quasimoto come here.
Speaker 9: Expand on the topic of science trying to figure stuff out or trying to figure stuff out. Have you ever read Zen and the Outer Motorcycle Maintenance Chris? Has anybody else the originally No, I haven't read that one. No, oh my, well, it's a dad book, like the book that all the Gen X dads read. It was a point in their life. Anyway, It's a fascinating both fictional story but also discussion on rhetoric generally is what it's really about. But one of the main points he has in there is that given a finite number of facts, there's an infinite number of ways to explain that finite number of facts. It's just a matter of how creative you are and what ends up being adopted by the scientific community at a given point time is the one that sounds the best. It's got to fit all of the facts, and which one kind of makes the most sense given the culture that they're in. So, for instance, when things fall to the ground, there was an explanation of that before there was gravity. That explanation was that everything has a certain amount of earthness to it, and because it has earthness to it, it would go back to the earth it would fall, That's where it would naturally be attracted tokay. And the reason that changed is because they started recognizing that, hey, it looks like these we're starting to recognize that the planets orbit around the Sun. How does that work? And the answer was, well, if we change the earthness thing to you know, a large mass of matter and it has some level that any large mass of matter has an attractiveness to it. It not only explains why the apple falls to the ground, it also explains why the Earth circles the Sun. Right, And that was gospel to the point where Einstein came along and he's like, yeah, now we've got these other facts that are in there, right, and now it's like no matter is matter that is big enough bends space and it bends time. And as it bends space, that means gravity. That's what you're viewing when something flows towards a big object. It is the bending of space. And that also includes Matterer time. And that's where you get the movie like uh, Interstellar, Interstellar, which I finally saw.
Speaker 4: I saw it in a theater too. He was showing you in a theater. Anyway. The point is is that that is how science works. And here with the full recap of the last sixty seconds is the fans. Paul Lambert some motorcycle book. Hawk. Did you read it? Yeah? Max, have you read it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I haven't read that.
Speaker 6: One Earth is a thing. And before we knew, we would just pray to the sky. And then we were like, wait, what about the ground. We'll pray to the ground. And then Einstein showed up and was like, you're all idiots. Look at the apple fall from the tree. And then he invented the telephone. I don't know, man, I don't know what he's talking about. Matter and space and gravity and time.
Speaker 5: Ben Sauce in the Battle between the immovable object and the unstoppable forest, the winner is Gravity.
Speaker 4: Great film, right, Hawk, Gravity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you just three more things I learned history. I'm gonna be quick, I promise, But I love these podcasts. I'll tell you what the name of the podcast in a minut I'm gonna tell you're gonna want to listen.
Speaker 3: Mars this is a great podcast. Number one.
Speaker 2: There's a chapel called the Chapel of Saint James in Cambridge, England, one of the city's oldest and smallest buildings. It dates back to eleven twenty five and it began as a leper colony and that building still stands there. Wow, there's an episode of this podcast called Inside a Medieval leper Colony about it, and it's fascinating.
Speaker 3: That's number one.
Speaker 2: Number two, there was a gentleman in the seventeenth century. We've all heard of the witch hunts back in England. Okay, we know about the sale of witch hunts, but we know there's there was a bigger one back in England, right It was led by a guy named Matthew Hopkins who called himself named himself the witch Finder General.
Speaker 3: That's a true story.
Speaker 7: Look it up.
Speaker 3: The guy was.
Speaker 2: Very similar to some things we might read about in the news today, decided he was the guy who could find out what do we do? Witches were right, and so we went around and around one hundred women and a couple of men were executed for being witches because this guy decided.
Speaker 3: They were witches. Okay, true story?
Speaker 2: Or wait, who was the Witchfinder General's name of the thing? And I'm listening to one right now about the Black Death as well. So anyway, the name of this podcast that I've been listening to is called after dark myths, misdeeds and the paranormal and it's fascinating.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, thank you.
Speaker 5: The podcast I listened to yesterday just told me that my check raised bet Sizing on the Turn is off.
Speaker 6: The podcast yesterday told me they were having a watch party next Thursday for the Twins game.
Speaker 5: Seconds in the Second with Marnie Gallander and John Bonus.
Speaker 4: This is the Power Trip Morney Show on the fan.
Speaker 2: Join the Power Trip live in Las Vegas as we watched the Golden Gumper men's basketball squad take on Baylor in the very first round of some tournament information in kafe dot com slash power Trip, slash Let's go to Vegas again, slash why only the Power Trip?
Speaker 3: Just go to Vegas?
Speaker 4: You want to go?
Speaker 5: We're going two weeks from today, basically because I'll go first play on April first.
Speaker 7: I didn't think you were serious.
Speaker 5: We're always serious about Vegas. You know it's the greatest city on Earth, right. I know you're in the plans, right and keep me in there. You actually commit to it, we will have time. You're probably going to be already gone someplace else. Yeah, you have base be in Baltimore or Kansas City or something. Well, yeah, thirty is the home opener. We move We're trying to figure that out. But so then, would you be on April first, when the Gophers play Baylor? Would you be cheering for the Gophers to lose? Because otherwise the second games after that, I.
Speaker 9: Believe I think I think I did be watching the first game and then leaving them under there attending even the first game. Yeah, to ruin the spirit of the weekend. Do you believe that this tournament is.
Speaker 5: More important than the NCAA tournament because it's in Vegas and the NCAA Tournament is not.
Speaker 4: Of course, where's the tournament? Where's the final four? This year Indianapolis? Yeah, much better than the Gophers really lucked out. Yeah, I think it's in Vegas. Next year, isn't it. Where is it in Las Vegas? Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, this year's Yeah, the quarterfinals are at MGM Grand Garden Arena and then the rest of the tournament's over at Team Mobile.
Speaker 4: The consolation bracket is at Spearman Rhino. It's fun. There's no basketball, It's just that.
Speaker 3: The losers famous of the guests or is it ex caliber?
Speaker 4: Yeh?
Speaker 5: Andonaire's disease. It's like the black Play. He loves that hotel, he loves Excalibur. Well, what was the last one they knocked down? Was that the was that Tropicana they just knocked down?
Speaker 4: Yes? Did they knocked down the mirage? I guess to redo the to do the hard rock. The mirage is still there. Yeah, I just think no, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's just a it's a mirage.
Speaker 4: That was still one of my favorite bits. And when they I think it was when they knocked.
Speaker 5: On the Tropic Canna to start building the baseball stadium, it was like which one should be next?
Speaker 4: And Twitter was just like EXCaliber please please.
Speaker 3: Huge piece of.
Speaker 4: All bots.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, sports themed hotel, casino just right there. Every team could have their own. You can have an MLB tower and NFL tower. You can stay in a Vikings themed room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's nothing better than like getting your wife to go to Vegas and.
Speaker 4: Go, we're gonna stand in this Charlotte Hornet suite.
Speaker 6: Why would you get your wife to go to Vegas and Mamelo ballaby.
Speaker 4: Every gage? Can you imagine like, oh got Winnipeg Jets.
Speaker 5: I wish the EXCaliber was back, all right, let's do let's do this now, it's time for.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna start with a a with a slightly non topical question, because the Oscars were two days ago. I know hockey, You and Max Boll said that Train Dreams was essentially the only one of the Best Picture nominations you had not seen, right, So you guys both wanted to see it, not because it won or because it caught your attention on Sunday, just because that's the only one you hadn't seen. Let's just finish off the list, right, But for the rest of us, is there a movie that had a moment at all on Sunday that now you seem super motivated post off to be like, man, I really should have seen that movie that looks really good.
Speaker 4: Like has the Has the Oscar Bump impacted any of you? Nope, not one either watched.
Speaker 6: But even reading the stories about Sinners winning or one battle after another winning, and you're like, man, I should have seen that movie.
Speaker 4: I should have seen both Sinners and one Battle after another, but I haven't.
Speaker 7: There's still time.
Speaker 4: Saw Interstellar like a week again.
Speaker 10: We'll get your Sinners review in twenty thirty. Yeah, yeah, Twins baseball Watch How great is Interstellar? Is it not fantastic? It was fantastics fantastic? Very confusing, but very is that Nolan Christopher Nolan? Yeah, Yeah, that's Corey Nolan Ryan, he wrote the movie.
Speaker 3: He's in it.
Speaker 4: What who does he play in the movie?
Speaker 3: Speech?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: A flaming hot cheeto shaped like the Pokemon?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 6: Sharizar the Goat sold at an auction for eighty seven thousand, eight hundred and forty dollars last year.
Speaker 4: Guinness says it is the highest price paid for a video game. Likeness corn snack. They have the rent What I said corn again?
Speaker 10: Wow that I'm gonna summon something. The more we do they call it shido tzard.
Speaker 4: Him not to call you that. It actually looks like it. Eighty seven thousand, look at it dollars.
Speaker 11: I'm giving my favorite. Put a picture of the rebsides. That's incredible.
Speaker 4: I think my friend was told me that.
Speaker 10: I don't I like the stats, but I think he was telling me the Pokemon is the biggest IP in the world right now?
Speaker 3: What is IP?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, like the intellectual property? Okay, because those Pokemon cards are Disney, They're bigger than the Pokemon cards are more than the stock market right now. I mean every single country, just anecdotally I've ever been to.
Speaker 4: I see Pikachu, so I think I Pokemon.
Speaker 10: Between Pokemon Go, the cards, the game, the show, I think they they're one of, if not the biggest ipl shocked.
Speaker 5: Speaking of value, a couple of weeks ago, we mentioned that the rhino that Jim Carrey climbed out of its butt. Oh yeah, and ace Ventura too when Nature Calls is up for auction and we were talking about, maybe let's pull our money and let's buy this rhino, say that we own the rhino with the butt berth ugh.
Speaker 4: In fact, that's exactly what it's called.
Speaker 5: The Planet Hollywood Collection ace Ventura's screen matched oversized mechanical butt berth rhino. The estimate was four to eight thousand dollars and four or five of us we're gonna pull our money and we're like, let's let's jump in on this. The auction closes, I think it's in a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Let me see here.
Speaker 6: It closes on either Thursday or Friday, based on action. What do you think the current bids for the butt berth rhino is I mean.
Speaker 5: And by the way, before you answered you want in, you want to invest, I do not votus.
Speaker 4: You want in ten.
Speaker 10: Grand seven ten thousand, Max, So I I feel like it's that the same whatever you said before.
Speaker 4: The original price, Yeah what Max said.
Speaker 5: The estimate was four thousand to eight thousand dollars. The starting bid was two thousand dollars with a couple of days ago. The current bid for the butt Birth Rhino from Ace Matura to is twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: What damn man, that's a hell of a thing now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I'm telling you we could make some money. We bring it to the State Fair every Power Trip appearance.
Speaker 6: We ye bring the rhino. You want to get in the rhino, you gotta pay it for it. Give us twenty bucks. Yeah, get in there. You want pictures with the butt Birth Rhino, Tommy, you'll buy a season pass.
Speaker 4: Tommy. You gotta enter from the side by. There's a door.
Speaker 5: Whoa twenty thousand dollars. There's been twenty seven bids so far. It's up to twenty k.
Speaker 3: I'm not coming out.
Speaker 4: I live here now.
Speaker 8: The Jesus Toast sold for twenty eight thousand dollars and also with you, thank you. The toast, the slice of toast that had, I mean looks like Jesus face where it's like burnt twenty eight k.
Speaker 7: So if we could, you know, manipulate a toaster.
Speaker 4: Doesn't that like?
Speaker 5: How do you is that deteriorate? How do you how do you get how do you get the toast to stay like that forever? Do you just have to spray it with some chemical to freeze it for eternity? Otherwise it's gonna just waste away or the Lord never waste.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well said, hey, do you want to do a quick scene with me?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: You're tom and you have climbed inside of the butt berth window and now the door is locked and we're trying to ask you to leave the So say what you said?
Speaker 4: Go ahead? Oh Greg, Tommy, just come on, man, somebody else's turn. I'm not coming out, Tommy. We need you to come out.
Speaker 5: I'm married, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, you've you've been in there for twenty minutes, Tommy, it is it's time you just came out.
Speaker 4: Got out your of course you can. There's a line. I we know it's you. We know it's you. Yeah, Tommy, just come.
Speaker 3: Out of there, can send in here.
Speaker 6: No, Tommy, We're all out here, and every single one of us wants you to come out the center, brilliant may here's the side door to.
Speaker 4: Come out.
Speaker 5: So somebody tried to do a mathematical scientific breakdown of the luckiest state because it's Saint Patrick's Day. They said, pure luck, pure luck, stuff like the lottery, things like lightning strikes, Irish population percentage, whatever that means. Financial luck like cost of living, in affordability, and then lifestyle and safety luck like natural disasters, car accident and divorce rates.
Speaker 4: So all these things.
Speaker 5: Together just like things that can go well for you or things that can.
Speaker 4: Go poorly for you.
Speaker 5: The luckiest state according to this data in the US. And you guess Montana, Montana is not in the top ten.
Speaker 4: Minnesota's gotta be.
Speaker 5: Minnesota is third, Third, Nevada. My guess is they're close to the bottom. No, No, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Pennsylvania is fourth, California.
Speaker 6: Is there, North Dakota, neither of the Dakota's Oregon, No, Florida, I know, Iowa is.
Speaker 5: Second, sixth or seventh. Chicago's a city, Oh, Missouri Chicago. State is a two word states, New Hampshire, New Hampshire. You nailed it, New Hampshire, New Hampshire's answer, Then Iowa, but then Minnesota's third.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 6: Do you feel like you feel like you're lucky some Yeah, I'm very lucky. I'm lucky to have all of you.
Speaker 4: You are you really are? I am especially two of you stream real quick. Okay, hold on, you're making me look like a dummy again.
Speaker 3: Gotta look.
Speaker 4: And also with you splash, look at you? Watch? Is this the cheeto bit? Oh, it's Jesus toasts. Jesus toast next year. Oh my gosh, Jesus toast looks more like dollar and drag.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: But I don't put a whaler's head on Jesus toast unless that's secretly. Yeah. That definitely just looks like toast that was naturally burnt WOA twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: The comeback continues for vinyl records, over a billion dollars in sales last year for the first time since nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 4: It's jee Taylor Swift's vinyls it really is. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Taylor Swift's The Life of a Showgirl was the top selling vinyl of twenty twenty five, and that included eight different versions, and the soundtrack for K Pop Demon Hunters also is gigantic eat different versions.
Speaker 4: So all about this?
Speaker 5: Forty six point eight million records Vinyl records were sold twenty nine point five million CDs.
Speaker 4: Wow, CDs are kind of back too.
Speaker 3: CD's nuts, Tommy's.
Speaker 4: Coming out of the Rhino.
Speaker 5: A man in Pennsylvania is facing animal cruelty charges after allegedly giving the marijuana and beer to his pet parakeet every day.
Speaker 4: What now, hear me out?
Speaker 6: Not trying to get an email from peta not the guy from Hunger Games, Papa.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna give marijuana an animal? Yeah, just asking for a clarification.
Speaker 5: That's illegal if you're gonna give one to any animal. Isn't parakeet kind of an awesome answer? Yeah, in case it talks? Like, are the parakeets the one that's those are the ones that talks? And it just what if they say fun things because they're stoned?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good point. Are the parakeets a talkers? Do? Not just parrots?
Speaker 1: Parakeets are cute little bluebirds, yell, very small. I guess they're greeding too, so we're talking.
Speaker 8: Parts parakeets specifically, but Jerurians are budgets, can talk and are capable of learning.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought.
Speaker 6: So parakeets can talk. Now, now we're going let's get them high and see what they have to say. Right, that's an awesome choice.
Speaker 4: Good choice, good choice.
Speaker 7: There's a video of Kiwi the parakeet talking for almost two minutes.
Speaker 10: No shut that's why you pass the joint yet the hell up?
Speaker 3: Probably didn't say, but that's definitely a.
Speaker 2: Few birds.
Speaker 4: Trying to get Stone man stop.
Speaker 3: You had to say because it's a joke.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Rosie sent an email to say that you sent me up. It seemingly is a tradition now. But Michael B. Jordan and his oscar went to In and Out Burger after the ceremony.
Speaker 3: Damn right, a lot of winners do that.
Speaker 4: How close is that in and out to the actual theater? Anybody else? Oh? Really like across the street?
Speaker 3: I think so if it's still held out the place it used to be.
Speaker 4: Because I didn't.
Speaker 6: Giamatti went viral like a handful of years ago, right for going straight in and out?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, MACHIAI that.
Speaker 2: Was his dad.
Speaker 3: By the way, right.
Speaker 5: I think they are related. I don't remember the exact connection. Maybe it was, but yeah, so we went to In and Out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's real close, a few blocks away. Man, what a power move.
Speaker 6: Yes, you bring your oscar into a fast food joined us go like Cannie at combo.
Speaker 4: No slacks your toast and uh he'll have a bad beer it put.
Speaker 3: It down and you smoke some dope with your parakeet.
Speaker 5: Let's say you win an Academy Award for Best Inematography, where do you take your oscar?
Speaker 4: That's a great question. It's not no, it is man.
Speaker 10: Uh a.
Speaker 4: I would be shocked if I won an oscar me too. Well maybe maybe is the subject of a documentary. Am I in California? Or did I win it like Sean pen did? Because I wasn't there? He was in the Ukraine?
Speaker 8: Was he not?
Speaker 4: I think so? Yeah, I believe he was. That's the hot rumor. I'd probably go to In and Out. In and Out's fantastic.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. Yeah, the tradition the strip in Vegas though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the one, Yeah, that one's fine. By the link. Yeah, we got a new one coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna it's like the biggest one.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 4: Why is it not? Is that a real thing? I thought that was like an April fol where's the new one. It's gonna be where that boulevard new places that they built.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a Netflix slash in and out burger thing. Yeah, that's what I read yesterday.
Speaker 3: Is that not true? Is echo? Is that a rumor?
Speaker 1: No that I well, I don't know about the Netflix part. I have ever heard that, but that that's possibly true. I don't know why it's not open yet. I mean April first, Marty, what Oscar are you most likely to win?
Speaker 3: Oscar?
Speaker 6: Noon? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great answer, well done.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's the one Tommy wants.
Speaker 3: Because the wiener thing.
Speaker 4: I mean you said it.
Speaker 6: Man. Happy seventy fifth birthday to Kurt Russell, obviously.
Speaker 4: Famously in the movie Overboard.
Speaker 3: Just brilliant and.
Speaker 4: Overboard. Yeah, he will stop in Overboard.
Speaker 6: What was that? What?
Speaker 3: Witch Mountain?
Speaker 4: What was the place called Witch Mountain?
Speaker 3: Which mountain?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I think that's right.
Speaker 3: Disneyn returned to Wich Mountain.
Speaker 4: He's in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was back in the old Sunday Night Those were.
Speaker 4: The best.
Speaker 7: In Christmas chronicles.
Speaker 9: Great show, back draft Tombstone overboard, Oh tombstone right.
Speaker 4: Betty Davis was in that, the Betty Davis Eye song. Lady. She was in Return to Witch Mountains.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 7: Was that the sequel to Witch Mountain?
Speaker 6: She was LEAs, she was Letha. I think the person had a bad list. What's my cousin's list? Hey, it's my friend Letha. I actually have a cousin named Letha. Relaxed, that's Alex, Alex Alex and Gabby.
Speaker 4: Letha. You're tearing me aboard?
Speaker 10: How is that?
Speaker 7: How is that name spelled?
Speaker 4: Not going to go back to it? L as th h a litha, Yeah, your hands litha good. I used to have a list. Yeah, yeah, we know that I did. Yeah, real bad? Yeah, Sam, I wish she still had it? How did you stop took some lessons? I'm going to talk about thaly a lot. She felt so out by the thor. Yeah. I don't think you're a list.
Speaker 5: You guys are getting email that's not sex is completely different.
Speaker 4: To the Rhino.
Speaker 5: Happy fifteen ninth birthday, Sus, Sus, tell me help me out with this one again. Fifty ninth birthday for Billy Corgan from the Matthew Pumpkins. Isn't that nuts? He's freaking fifty nine. So somebody made that point on Twitter yesterday. You know what, we talked about how banks he has possibly been revealed and he's like a fifty four year old guy from England or whatever. And you see the picture of him, you're like, that's Banksy and somebody somebody made the point that, well, yeah, he's been doing it for thirty plus years. What did you expect, like Jacob ELORDI to be like, I'm Banksy's the.
Speaker 4: First guys in his fifties or sixties he's been doing it. If it's the same guy, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not trying to be mean. I expected him to be cooler, right, I mean he looks like me.
Speaker 4: He looks like a like a horble dude.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: It looks like the guy you would see at a bar in England that has been drinking at a bar for thirty years.
Speaker 4: But apparently he's one of the greatest, Yeah, you know, artists of our generation.
Speaker 3: I expect it to look like a magician or something. I don't.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 5: Everybody said, why isn't he twenty five and hot? Because he wasn't born then. Jayse's in his mid fifties. It is weird, though, he's just like a guy. Yeah, I mean, I don't know he's an artist.
Speaker 4: It's weird exactly.
Speaker 5: Last, but not least, there is a guy in Galveston, Indiana. What ninety two years old?
Speaker 4: That's the part that blows your mind. I thought Elvis Galveston was only in Texas.
Speaker 5: I missed that bit, Remember we used to do that bit was also the time to be like, what a seven year old man?
Speaker 6: What's like? I haven't even sadaya? Oh no, yeah no, no, hasn't happened to me yet. A ninety two year old guy, though in Indiana recently retired. He is the record breaker apparently for longest tenure as a grave digger seventy three years of grave digging.
Speaker 4: A special guy. Jesus, is that Ed Dean?
Speaker 6: What will you do?
Speaker 4: The what hawk?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Mars? Why aren't you on TV?
Speaker 8: Next tonight Wolves hosting the Phoenix Suns pre game at six thirty?
Speaker 4: What about next Saturday's is huge?
Speaker 8: I don't have a game on Saturday, just tonight tomorrow, not Thursday Friday.
Speaker 5: I just whoever, whoever was your speech coach back in the day. Sauce deserves a billion dollars. I can't even imagine the patients that person have patience. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 7: I can't stop thinking about my sister in law. Her name is Lisa, is my brother's wife.
Speaker 4: You guys are getting emails. Pull your arms out, Litha. What a billion percent? Johnny Bones Twins Daily dot com.
Speaker 9: Cleaving of the gig dot com. Take a look at Twins the other decom. We'll have news on the opening date, watch party right stairsday.
Speaker 5: So all right, welcome back man, good mischie guess the reverse tunan and trail has been completed. Nine to noon is next The power to returns tomorrow by thirty to nine.
Speaker 4: Everybody have a good days yea by Lida. He already handled wonder for day.