Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Of course, this is election today, election afternoon. Yours truly intends on voting about three to four o'clock. Not much on the ballot, but I will do my constitutional duty to vote, joining you, and I now is the man in charge of elections in the state of Ohio. Frank LaRose, the second cousin of Buddy L. Rosa. Franklrosa, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And as we sit here early on Tuesday afternoon, any problems, any difficulties, how are we looking?
Speaker 2: But it's an important election. Not everybody necessarily is paying attention to that, but these are votes that can have a big impact on your community, quality of life and that kind of thing. And so you should get out and make your voice heard. You're not going to impact any lines or that kind of thing. You'll get a sticker on your way out the door.
Speaker 3: Here's another thing, Willie.
Speaker 2: I run into people that say I'm not going to vote in this local election because I don't know enough I don't want to guess right, Okay, that's not a good excuse.
Speaker 3: You go to our website vote Ohio dot gov.
Speaker 2: You can cheat on the test, you can look at exactly what's going to be on your ballot.
Speaker 3: This is what Lauren and I did last night. We put the kids to bed.
Speaker 2: I printed off what's called the sample ballot, where we saw exactly what's going to be on our ballot, and we sat there as a couple and we talked about our choices. Now we're ready to go and well informed and we know what we're doing.
Speaker 1: That makes no sense at all, because I often say that if you wake up on Tuesday this morning, and you say, is the election this Tuesday or next Tuesday? Or has the election already taken place? In other words, shall I use the term ill informed? And I know the media says you got to vote, you got No, you don't have to vote if you don't know what you're voting for, if you don't know what the issues are, if you don't know the pros and cons of each issue. Don't waste your time and cancel the ballot of someone who's informed. Do you agree or not?
Speaker 2: I think if you do a little bit of research, you can cast an informed vote. And give you an example, I didn't know which can candidates for city council where the conservatives who share my values, because I didn't follow that all that closely, but I did a little bit of research. I saw which ones were endorsed by the County Republican Party, which ones had taken stances that align with the things I care about.
Speaker 3: And now I'm an informed voter.
Speaker 2: And so you know, I think that with a few minutes of effort, a little bit of googling, a little bit of checking their own website or what the newspaper's candidate guide says, or whatever else, you can be an informed voter. And it's worth doing because these elections come down to a small margin. In many cases, local elections can often come down to just a handful of votes.
Speaker 3: Hech.
Speaker 2: We have tie votes every year somewhere in the state that have to be determined by a coin flip. Don't be that person that wakes up on Wednesday morning and realizes that a Bolshevik has just been elected to your school board because you didn't bother to go vote and it was determined by a single vote.
Speaker 1: That's that's critical. Yeah, I don't care how busy you are. You can go online today's world, you can do it. Twenty years ago you couldn't do it if you op up twenty years ago and said who's running? I don't know, how do you find? Well, I don't know. But today the Encyclopedia Britannica, all the information in the world is on my right home. I left it in my hand. And if you don't take it ten minutes to find out who I'm voting for, we get the government we deserve. And that worries me too.
Speaker 4: Man. Well, consider this.
Speaker 2: It's a kind of a tale of two different years. If you look at the even number years twenty twenty, twenty twenty two, twenty twenty four, it's been absolutely record breaking turnout. So this nonsense where the liberals say, I want to suppress the vote. If that's my objective, I'm really bad at it. We don't want to suppress anything. We've had massive turnouts in those even number years. But then you go one year later to a year like twenty twenty five and it may be single digits or low double digits. That's a shame because it matters who lives in the White House.
Speaker 3: We all know that.
Speaker 2: But what probably matters just as much, maybe more, who works at the courthouse or the schoolhouse or city hall. When it comes to your quality of life, the safety of your community. Heck, the schools that our children are being educated in.
Speaker 3: This year is the year we make those decisions, and you've got to make your voice heard.
Speaker 1: Frank LeRose, you're making sense. I live in a community that's safe and sound with good schools. However, we have a race for the Sycamore Township trustees. We have a school board race Indian Hill school boards. There's one or two school issues. I want to pump up as much as I can in Deer Park Community schools for what they've done. And so all politics is local. It may be great if things are good or bad in New York City, but dammit, I live in Sycamore Township. I live in Kenwood, and I want my community where I live to be the best. And the off year elections is when we decide those things.
Speaker 2: Correct every single election here, I give you a prediction. I can tell you who's gonna win today. In any race, it's the candidate who gets more of their supporters to go after the polls Barnet.
Speaker 3: It's always going to be that way.
Speaker 2: And so whether you live in a city that Leans Republican or Leans Democrat, there's no such thing as a long shot race in a local election.
Speaker 3: If people just bother to show up.
Speaker 1: What percent, Frank Lerosa, you're in charge of elections about, give me your crystal ball prediction in the state of Ohio overall? What percent of Ohio? When's youre going to vote today? If anyone you know.
Speaker 2: Here's why it's really hard to tell, because it's so localized. You may have one community where there's a really hot race for mayor, or people are all hyped up about the school board race or the levy or whatever else, and you may have massive turnout. The next town over it may be a complete sleeper and people aren't really all that engaged. So it's hard to tell. I can tell you what we've seen already for early voting, about four hundred thousand. In fact, the number is three hundred and ninety nine and eighteen. That's how many people participated in early voting. We know that right there in Hamilton County, we've had a decent turnout through early.
Speaker 3: Voting as well. It was the number of early.
Speaker 2: Voting ballots count counted nineteen two hundred and twenty nine. That's how many people voted early in Hamilton county. But we also know there's a lot of outstanding absentee ballots. What does that mean about fifty thousand people throughout the state that have requested their absenty ballot and haven't returned it yet. And so if you're that guy that has your absentee ballots sitting on your kitchen table or sitting on the dashboard of your car, it's too late to mail it. You can't take it to your voting location. At this point. You got to get it down to your county Board of Elections by seven thirty, and it's worth it. Take a drive down to your county Board of Elections and submit that ballot so that again you can make sure your voice is heard.
Speaker 1: Frank LeRose, your deal was a facts ideal with hyperbole. Let's say there's twelve million people who live in the state of Ohio. It is not approximately correct approximately approximately. I want to hold you do this. How many adults eighteen and over eleve in the state of Ohio? Is it nine million? Three million kids in school?
Speaker 2: Well near eight point eight point some thing? Because I know the eligible population of voters in Ohio, we're already at like ninety three ninety four percent of them that are registered to vote, and we have seven point eight million registered voters, so the total number of eligible adults over eighteen who are US citizens has to be in the low eights.
Speaker 1: So let's say there's eight million people that could vote, and of that number, about seven point five million are register which is fantastic. And then as far as the turnout, I talk about Hamleton County or the city of Cincinnati, we got major problems. You may know this if down the road you become a senator or a congressman, or a governor or the president, you're gonna have to deal with the city of Cincinnati, which is a complete meltdown. And I'm told by Sherry Pulling at the Board of Elections that the turnout this year may be as high as twenty five percent, And so that means that thirteen percent of the registered voters are going to decide the outcome of this election. That means eighty seven percent or not. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think that it's problematic. And again, I think part of this is that if you flip on your TV or you go to your favorite social media account, you're going to see all kinds of chatter about every single damn thing that happens in Washington, DC. We seem to be focused on federal issues. I get why they're impactful, and people lose track of how important local offices are. Local government is. And again look at our beloved Queen City. And again I think you know this. I know and love Cincinnati very well. My dad went to UC. I've spent a lot of time down there. I was just down there knocking on doors for Corey Bowman last weekend because I think he's the right man for the job, who's finally going to turn this great American city around and let it be what it was always meant to be, and that is a thriving place where families can live and work and raise a family. It's not that right now, but you know, we need more people to actually get out and make their voices heard. There are more Republicans in Hamilton County than almost any other county in the state. The problem is they're outnumbered. If they actually bother to go up and vote today, they could flip the Natty. It's a very real possibility that we could put a Republican in office in the mayor's office in the city of Cincinnati. What a tremendous thing that would be.
Speaker 1: Now, secondly, we have a situation. You were on the reapportionment board. You were one of the seven to carve up the districts. Can you put a period on the sentence? Be goes to Democrats? And the Republicans agreed to carve up the congressional districts number one to by correct and number two. What was the goal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there was a unanimous and bipartisan vote on this in the Redistricting Commission. And I think that when you have a vote like that, both sides are going to have something they like something they don't like about it. I don't think anybody loves the process or the way that the process plays out, but it was at least a result of consensus building and compromising that kind of thing. Here's the bottom line. My goal was to go in there and make sure that first of all, all we complied with the Constitution.
Speaker 3: We did that.
Speaker 2: Second of all, that we create districts that relatively mirror the political leanings of the state of Ohio.
Speaker 3: And again I believe that we did that.
Speaker 2: And then third, putting on my hat as a Republican, I want to make sure that I'm not putting my party in a disadvantage or candidly want to put my party in an advantageous position on this, and so let's be candidate about this. What we ended up with was a map that creates twelve Republican districts and three Democratic districts. Twelve Republican districts and three Democratic districts. The current state in Ohio is ten Republican districts and five Democratic districts. And the challenge that we faced was that if the legislature had drawn different maps, maybe that created thirteen Republican districts instead of twelve, it would have certainly been subject.
Speaker 3: To a referendum.
Speaker 2: The Ohio Constitution is very clear that the moment the leftist dark money groups gather two hundred thousand signatures, it would freeze the implementation of the current maps.
Speaker 3: It would require us.
Speaker 2: To run the twenty twenty sixth election on the old maps back to ten to five, and most likely trigger us having to run in August special election for congressional primaries. All kinds of chaos, all kinds of bad things, something that was to be avoided.
Speaker 1: And I look at Greg Lansman's district that appears to be like a plus six Republican. But I look at some of the recent voting in that district that's very close. Whoever you Republicans pick for that district to run against Greg Lansman going to have to be pretty damn good. He's a good politician, and it's going to be a close race, etc. I would add one other thing.
Speaker 2: Man, candidates matter, Party chairs matter. State center is a great woman named Diane Cunningham that's on our state Central Committee. That'll be involved in that conversation, by the way, But finding the right candidate matters, and the party's job is to find the right candidate, and that's something has to happen over the next couple.
Speaker 1: Months, you know, immediate complaining about this. Oh, I asked you the question, you may know the answer. There's about six New England states, that being, if my geography is correct, you got Maine, you got Vermont, you have New Hampshire, you have Massachusetts, you have Connecticut, you got Rhode Island. And in those states they're a little bit smaller than the state of California population wise, those six states how many, And those six states voted forty percent for Donald Trump. So you would think about forty percent of the congressional districts would be Republican. How many Republican congressmen or congress women are there in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Can you, Frank Lerosa, can you give me a round number? How many?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the round number is zero.
Speaker 2: And it's because of Democratic jerryman And by the way, when the Democrats do it, it doesn't get called out. When the Republicans do it, every reporter, every leftist journalist in the state, in the country wants to talk about. So here's the other thing that happens. Willy city council wards get redistricted by Democratic city councils.
Speaker 3: In counties that have a county council.
Speaker 2: Form of government, like where I grew up in Summit County, in Cuyahoga County, they redraw the county council districts. They jerrymander the heck out of that to create a situation where it's darn near impossible for a Republican to get elected to city council. No problem to the county council, and nobody ever says a word of it.
Speaker 3: No problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Illinois seventeen districts, fifteen Democrats, two Republicans, and that's okay with the media, no problem. We go from there. But today's going to be a day become informed, then go vote. Any difficulties at polling places. I know New Jersey. I was on a station this morning, wond and New Jersey and they were having the ever having bomb threats called in and which is stupid. Is there any problem with voting in the state of Ohio at this point?
Speaker 2: Nothing systemic. We've had the small things here and there, a power outage or you know that kind of thing, but nothing systemic or widespread. Of course, our operations team is ready to jump on it if there is. And by the way, if you see anything that's not right at your polling location, the first thing you should do is talk to that voting location manager. They are there to do that job and they'll correct it under most scenarios. But we've also got a report line. You can text the word report to three four two six two three four two sixty two. You text report and then we'll be on top of it from the Ohio Secretary of State's office.
Speaker 3: You can also message us on our website.
Speaker 1: Lastly, give the website of ill informed voters want to become more informed and not be a member of the board simply a bust to a pole to vote with a with a blue or a red ballot. Can you tell me again the website that we need to go to to become a little bit more informed.
Speaker 2: Vote ohio dot gov. That's your place for the right kind of ID. What to bring you know for your ID, what polling location to go to, what's going to.
Speaker 3: Be on your ballot?
Speaker 2: Really anything you need to be an informed voter anywhere in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 3: Vote Ohio dot go.
Speaker 1: All right, Frank LaRose three four seven tastes so good. You got to get at bad once again. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. You can Jerry Manner for political reasons. You cannot Jerry Manner for racial reasons. And the reason many of the Democrats are enraged and I want to use African American people and voters as an excuse to throw out the ballots when they do exactly the same thing. But Jered mannering for political reasons is good according to US Supreme Court, Jered Manning for racial reasons is bad, which did not happen in Ohio. You jerry mandered, so to speak for shall I say, political reasons and not racial reasons. Frank LaRose, you're a great American. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thanks Willy, get out and vote.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Thank you, Frank. Let's continue with more the line becomes available five one to three, seven four, nine, seven thousand. I'll say once again that if you're what is it about twelve twenty two in the afternoon on Tuesday, if you're ill informed, you won't take ten minutes to go online in order to find out what the issues are. If you have no clue who's running and don't know what they stand for, and you're politically a dumb ass, don't vote because you canceled the ballot of someone who took the time to become informed. The only way a democratic republic works is to have informed voters willing to make changes when things are going the wrong direction. And if you saimply are given a ballot slapped in your hand vote for these candidates, then you're stupid and don't vote. And bright people can be stupid about any issue. Hell, I'm stupid about a bunch of stuff. I'm not stupid about politics. Other issues, I'm very stupid. So if you're ill informed and you're a dumbass on politics, don't vote. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred w Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, the Dreehouse name is well known for the last fifty years in the Hamlety County. And I used to run around with Don dree House the dead along with Sako Wathy and Carol Grow and Pam Swafford back in the good old days. And one of Don dree House's children who's mature and tellt himself as Don dree House, the older and wiser brother of Denise dree House on County Commission. And Don dree House is running for city council. Many of the experts say that Don dry House has a great chance of getting on council to change things. And Don dree House Junior, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Don, first of all, why are you running for council this year? What is different?
Speaker 5: Well, Bill, you know I actually ran for council thirty years ago in nineteen ninety five, and I lived over on the West Side in pricesil for over forty years. I think it's time for change in this city. I mean, it just feels like things aren't working properly. I think we need to get in on this cliche. But you know, back to basics. We need to just do what the city should do. And I even talked to my brother Steve last night and Steve's like, Donnie, He's like, you know that they we just need more police on the beat. We need to clean the city streets. Yes, the city should do what the city should do. We need to quit forgetting about all this other stuff that's not really in their purview, not in there, you know, there shouldn't be of their agenda.
Speaker 1: And I tend to agree with that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm I'm endorsed by the Charter, and the Charter's philosophy over one hundred years is just you know, let's stick to the city matters and do you know, let's get this city to work first before we start expanding our horizons and don jury.
Speaker 1: How's about law enforcement? According to the standards of fifteen years ago, the city police are down about one hundred and fifty cops. According to the crimes being committed, and it appears to be two hundred cops, and that there's been efforts to pass year or two to get more cops or to have sideway transfers. I don't know why somebody would go from Dell High Township or Sharonville, Madaire to become a Cincinnati cop. I don't know why they would do that. You have to attract them with money. Well, if you get on council, what's going to be the reason that many want to join CPD, which, by the way, is a tremendously professional police force, is recognized nationally or was recognized as the gold standard. And now the chief of police more or less is fired because she wouldn't do what the mayor wanted her to do in the city manager. So to getting back to the question on council, what do you do to attract more men and women to serve?
Speaker 5: Well, first off, you've got to take the pressure off the police and fire departments when it comes to calls for service. Right now, I work actively over in District three with the group of in District three. I mean, and our police are fire station is fire Station twenty four. Their run they're call for service and their runs are non stop they're always on back up and you can't be proactive if you're constantly on the on call. To your point, it's going to take three or four years if you're going through just the recruiting process to replace the police that are retiring. So I've actually had some conversations with the police that were the last week or two. Talk to some of the guys in the rank and file. It's like, you know, they're looking to get there.
Speaker 6: They're going to.
Speaker 5: Retire in three or four years. I said, what would it do to be attractive to keep you on the force. Is why we're bringing young guys. I said, oh, you know, just make it a little more. You know, we need to be respected, we need to be understood that you you know, you know, we need to be sported.
Speaker 1: And I think first to build morale. But from the calls for.
Speaker 5: Service side, Bill, I look at it like we can use technology to see what's driving these calls. Not every address in the city is driving twenty to thirty calls for service every month, and we know what this is. But unfortunately, because of the lack of transparency, we don't share data fire police, you know, health data. It needs to be combined and then you look at it and you go, hey, we've got a problem over here at address maybe at the corner of Warsaw and you know, up on Warsaw by Wells, and we need to deal with this, and we need to deal with it right now, because we had twenty calls last week where no calls are happening two blocks away. So then we can start focusing in on what's really driving it and then maybe take the pressure off the police and make their job a little more proactive where they can go out and just be more get back into the community policing spirit where you're you know, you're out in the streets, you're you're seeing what's going on, and you can be a little more you know, you're not always constantly under threat. And I think that's the feeling right now. We have a great police force, one of the oldest in the country. It's a wonderful police force. I have relatives that have been on the police force, yes, and we need to do everything to support our police. And right now I think they just feel, you.
Speaker 1: Know, a little down in the mount you know, Don Dreehouse the police departments in complete turmoil because their chief was put on leave, which means she's fired. The mayor hires a big time law firm to find out why he did that. The mayor wants to know why I fired at Fiji and wants to hire this law firm to bootstrap it up months from now at a cost of forty thousand dollars plus to tell me why I did something. Doesn't he know why he did something? And when this thing starts with Attorney Doug Brannon on the criminal charges against Alex Schravinsky, I had him on a couple of days ago, the attorney, and he said, we're fully in contact with US Attorney's Office, Department of Justice Civil Rights Division because you had city leaders and state leaders holding a news conference saying we want a white person charged with a crime, and that person was Alex Stravinski, who did nothing wrong other than get beat in the back of the head. And so the turmoil is only beginning. If you get on council, you're going to have complete turmoil, which happened four or five years ago when four or five were in died it and some went to federal prison for what they did in office. And now the command staff is going to be in depositions for day after day on What did you know? When did you know it? Why was Thiji fired? Why did the mayor and city manager say she was doing great work until a week before? What pressures was brought to break? The real crap's going to start after the election, in which we need adults on city Council to see Cincinnati through the rough waters ahead. There's distant thunder and lightning of a US attorney who is now sending out subpoenas to individuals in the city to find out did you really say you wanted a white person charge with a crime because that's illegal? So are you ready for the crap storm about to happen?
Speaker 5: Well, first, Bill, yes, I've actually been through this in some extent when I was chair of the Housing Authority back in the early two thousands, after the we had the riots in Cincinnati, and that was a pretty volatile period then for you know, everything that was going on with the police department, the reluctance to be involved. But when it comes to the chief, the chief should never been let go. Saying they're now going to investigate it for the fact makes no sense whatsoever. She did nothing wrong. I mean, she's look, if I'm on city council. I'm gonna say, has this decision been made? You want to move on from the chief? Okay, if you do, let's settle this and that's it. I said, We're not gonna we're not gonna turn this into some witch hunt because it's not right. I mean, she was used as a scapegout there were back in twenty twenty two, and essence, she was instructed to kind of we're gonna look at things in a different way and back off a little bit. She was just to your points. She was doing what you told. And now, because of all the reactions to the incidents that have happened over the summer and recently, she's being held out as the reason why. And I'm like, no, that's not the case. Let's just work something out with the chief and see what.
Speaker 1: We can do.
Speaker 5: But no, we do not need to do some long investigation. She didn't do anything illegal or wrong. And it implies that she did, she did not.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: The mayor wants the law firm to determine why he did what he did, and mainly he wants dirt on her. He wants dirt, he wants to blaspheme and to fame Teresa Thiji, and she's not going to have it, and the officers around her is not going to have it, and so the best thing to do is to drop this thing, pay her off whatever it takes, and that's what they're counting on. But Don drey Helse, I pray to God if I had a vote on council, you'd be one of the four or five I'd vote for it because you bring common sense. You have a long history in this city. You care about the city, fixing the potholes, removing the snow, doing the basics, and right now we are in deep trouble. Don dree House once again, give my best your family to Steven too a Denise, and may your dad Don dree House rest in peace. He was a great man him and Soako Weeethy and Don dree House, you're a great American. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Don, Thank you Bill, God bless you. Let's continue with more. There you go full you think the election solves anything, It's just beginning and we need a new crew to make sure these mistakes don't happen again. Why smear Chief Thiji for political reasons? Mayor why do that? And why hire a law firm to tell you why you did something? Bill Cunningham, who's Radio seven hundred W all right, Dave Katon, hit the music. Please hit the music. That's important stuff. Let's continue. Whenever stop, we simply always continue. First, I want to see a couple other things. There are two local candidates in Anderson Township that needs your vote. That is Joshua Girth and Lexi Loustan. They are law and order types. They're going to move Anderson Township forward. And also the great lead Sriwonka and Blue Ash. He's a visionary. He knows what Blue Ash needs and what it doesn't need. Be an excellent time in those locales to do that and do that immediately, if not sooner. Plus I would point out also that deer Park Community Schools has a levee up because they haven't been on had had a levee in seven eight nine years. And there's no better school district in America, you know, than Deer Park Community Schools. It raised me properly, and I know levees are always hard to devote for, but if you live in dllan Vale, Sycamore Township or the City of deer Park, understand that deer Park Schools is moving forward. This levee would increase your taxes by about twenty dollars a month on average, twenty dollars a month. And right now, as you may know, deer Park is in the top ten school districts and all of Hambleton County because of what they've done academically, what they've done athletically, what they've done to student teacher ratios, and what they've done with discipline in the schools. It's functional, it's good, it's about the best there is. So I'm proud to endorse the deer Park Community School levee. The levee only costs about twenty dollars and thirteen cents a month, or about about sixty seven cents a day. And they've not been back to you for a levee in like seven eight nine years. And the Chris Housters and the gym stalls and all the rest the Robertsons understand that they work hard, work smart. In fact, many years in Deer Park there are no teachers who leave because once you come there, it's like the Hotel California. You can't leave because it functions. It's a walkable community, it's five minutes from I seventy one, five minutes from I seventy five, five minutes from Ronald Reagan Highway anywhere in Hamilton County. The heart and soul of this county is Deer Park and they seldom asked for a levee because they manage their money so well. But now's the time, and now's the hour. The top ten school districts in Hamilton County, they're up there with Indian Hill, Merriman and Madeira believe it in not Wyoming. That's how good Deer Park is. And I don't vote in that district anymore, but I like to encourage all the parents of Deer Park schools to get out and vote, because when you do good things for good people the right way, you should be rewarded. And this is the school district because of Jim Stall and because of so many others before him, Chris Euster that are working hard to provide quality education. And one thing they've reached out because of Mandy robertson deer Park head are on about a week ago. It was always available money from the state and so to defray some of the expenses by getting specialized programming for middle class kids with the high school education to start work at eighty to one hundred thousand dollars a year through workmanship programs inside the deer Park High School and many Robertson and Jim Stall and others make sure that happens, and they do it so when good things happen to good people should be rewarded. And Deer Park Community schools the cost is about twenty dollars a month per home to have these functional schools, which are the critical part. And even for those that don't have kids in school, your property values in Deer Park's going up fifty percent in the past eight years. Fifty percent increase because young families want to move to deer Park. Everybody wants to move to deer Park. My producer Dave Keaton would love to move to deer Park, you know that. And it's just a wonderful place to be. So please vote for the kids. When good things happen, reward them. And lastly, we have Steve Gooden coming up after one o'clock today, one of the council candidates, and also coming up later Sherry Pulling from the Board of Elections low after two to see what's happening. We get the government we deserve. And if you live in the city of Cincinnati and you don't vote for change, it's because you're not paying attention or because you're an ideologue. Because there must be change taking place in that city. It is awful. The crime, the graffiti, the open air drug use, the dismantling of the police department by firing a popular police chief and then seeking a law for him to dig up dirt on Teresa Thigi? Are you kidding me? Largely, she's a will employee anyway, and she can be let go for a good reason, a bad reason, or no reason. So simply to say you'll put you on an administrative leave, appoint your successor. Then I'm going to hire a law firm Frost Brown Todd to tell me why I did something to justify The only way to do that is to get dirt on her. The way to get dirt on her, they think, is to issue subpoenas to the command staff a CPD to get dirt on Teresa Thiji. Is that the way to run our city? Do you think the big idea of this marriage to have a computer program for removing snow, which they didn't do the last time. If that was a great idea, why didn't have it in place a year ago? That the city's in complete chaos, But you wouldn't know that by trying to talk to have to have pureval I'm okay, you're okay. And among the worst things they do is to interfere with police decisions on charging people with crime personally, and that is despicable and it's disgusting. And my source for that is Attorney Doug Brannon. It was on with me a week ago, off and on there. He told me that he's been in contact US Attorney's Office Civil Rights Division in order to provide them information about a civil rights violation committed by the city council against his client, Alex Stravinsky, when the city political leadership, not the police, that political leadership decided to criminally charge someone because of the color of their skin white. It's recall the news conference. If you're in the so called civil rights crowd with that disdained look in your eye, you can shoot your mouth off, say whatever you want. It's called the First Amendment.
Speaker 3: Have at it.
Speaker 1: If you're Damon Lynch, etc. You can, much like a talk show host, First Amendment applies. Hey have at it. Say whatever you want. But when you're a state official Cecil Thomas, or a city official Lemon Kearney, you can't stand up and tell the world how stupid you are. And that Lemon Courney went to Harvard Law School, for God's sakes, many years ago, about a half century. Nonetheless, using the power of the city in the state to charge an innocent man with a crime for political reasons and racial reasons is the stuff the Democrats did in the South fifty sixty years ago. Now it's happening in the city of Cincinnati. I had one other Democratic leader in the city who must go nameless, saying what a crap show the city of Cincinnati is. What's no part of it. So don't believe the hype of the mayor and others that the city's happy days are here again. No blood is running in the streets of Cincinnati. Graffiti and homelessness is everywhere, open air drug use. Cops are demoralized. Think about that. When you cast your ballot, plus they screwed, blued and tattooed Hyde Park. Then when you arose like a mighty tsunami to oppose it, they quickly switched out, but they're going to come back next year and ram it right down your throats again. Let's continue later on. We have a great Steve Goodin later on. Also we have Sherry pulling from the Board of Elections and more one o'clock Home of your Reds in Bengals. Plus there's trades going on Galore Sega. Will have all beginning at about one point thirty on news Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati. All right, Billy Cunningham the Great America Today, Election Day. I'm going to put on many of the canage for offices. I spoke to my friends in Boone County and Kenton County and not much happening there, not much happening in Indiana. So we're going to cover Ohio and Cincinnati politics as much as we can. Coming up later, we'll be Lenda Matthews and many others including Don Dreehouse going to come on too to talk later on and about what's happening. He's running for council, but joining you and I now as a man that's served on council before. Hopefully he will serve on council again. That's the honorable Steve Goodin and Steve, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Steve, first of all, how do you feel this Tuesday afternoon? Are you confident? Not confident? Are you typically optimistic? What are you.
Speaker 6: Well? We try not to be tepid about it anything, mister cutting Cam. I'll tell you we feel really good about it. I'm posted up over here at Christ the King Church cardinval Chelli School in Hyde Park mout lookout area, and I'll tell you this is a very democratic area. But we're getting a lot of thumbs up from voters as they go in. People are fed up. They're fed up with the crime, They're fed up with the lack of policing. They're fed up with the graffiti, the litter, the just lawlessness. And in this neighborhood they're really fed up and fired up still about that whole development tobacle and High Park Square. Those people are out in a big way today the safe High Park Square. People are campaigning at the polls, educating voters about the six council members who voted against their interest. So there's a lot of energy over.
Speaker 1: This way as far as the crime issue. Scott's lun hint on this morning, one of the business owners in the area of the so called bar, the Privy Bar, and what's just yesterday there was another eight people shot in the city. Gun play is everywhere. There are many judges, and you know how easy they are. When I talk to my criminal defense brothers, they tell me how pleased they are with the bench in Hamley County because it used to be if you had a criminal defendant you represented, it was somewhat difficult to get probation, somewhat difficult to get out on bond. And right now they fly out out of the courthouse like bats on Easter morning to get get the hell out. And the whole attitude has changed. But it begins with the police. What role do you think that Thiji? I call it the discharge. She's not coming back anytime soon. And then the mayor and the city manager had to hire a big time law firm, Frost Brown in order to tell the mayor why he fired Fiji. The mayor has to be told why he did it, which is kind of bast awkwards. But how big is crime issue when you can flee the city, ignore the crime and live in the burbs. And that's what people are doing, that's what businesses are doing. That's what Procter and Gamble is doing, is what Kroger is doing, It's what Fit Third Bank is doing, and they're getting the hell out of Dodge. It's like gun smoke with mss Kitty. How big is the crime issue? Do you think in the minds of voters?
Speaker 6: It is? It is the number one issue. You know, no pun intended, it's number one with a bullet it is. It is I think the primary motivator of the folks that we talked to. And Okay for your Democrat or Republican or Charter or whatever you are, everybody knows that it's out of hand. It's been trending that way for years. There's just been a general sense of lawlessness downtown and then the neighborhood. It started with the open pot smoking and then the open homelessness. People were allowed to just camp out everywhere, and now suddenly you have the gun violence. You know, it's developed over time. We know we are short police officers. They haven't even revisited the compliment since two thousand and five, and we were two hundred short of that number. So we need at least three to four hundred more police officers. Even be serious, and you know what, You're absolutely right. These judges have been a disaster. Well, I was prosecutor twenty years go. If you got caught with a gun, you've got a high bond, no matter what to charge. I mean, that's just how it was. You're going to sit there for at least a few weeks until we sorted it out, if not longer. So you know, it's a combination of things. These kind of this whole sort of progressive move that both the city Hall and the courthouse has taken has absolutely failed everyone. And you're right. I feel for the fifth thirds and you know, the big companies, but I'm really sorry about these mom and pop businesses, the hair salons, the barber shops, the places like cook sporting goods. They're the ones who have their life savings and in these businesses downtown and they're really feeling the pinch too. So there's a lot of anger, there's a lot of upset, and hopefully it's going to result in a in a very different council this year so that we can start to reverse some of these policies, higher en up police officers and try to just make the city safe. I mean, you can't do anything in this city if you don't feel safe. And it's that simple.
Speaker 1: Ang is relocating to Mason. They didn't announce it. I just did. I want you to put on your lawyer. Had I had on Doug Brannon about a week ago. He's the attorney from the Dayton area civil rights attorney and the gem City that represents Alex Stravinsky. And two issues came out of that that Doug Brannon is in contact with the US Attorney's office about the criminal civil rights violations by the mayor, the city manager, by lemon Kearney and others who held news conferences. You might recall normally, when you do stupid criminal stuff, you want to do stupid criminal stuff in private. But in this case, they're so stupid that they called in the TV cameras, they opened up the microphones and just blair to the world that we want a white person charged with a crime. And that white person became Alex Stravinsky. And the reason was is because he started the whole thing on July twenty seventh. Alex Stravinsky was the guy. Then it comes out from three c DC Steve Leeper, my good friend, that the camera show that it was not Alex Stravinsky who precipitated this, this riot, this brawl, this beatdown on Fourth Street. But rather it was the criminals themselves who started it with two punches to the back of the head of Alex Stravinsky. So when he slapped someone a few a minute or two later, it was in defense and retaliation of what had happened to him first. And so you're a lawyer. Can civil rights leaders, to be more specific, can state government representatives like cecil Thomas and city council members stand up and say, we demand that the police department filed criminal charges against someone because of their race. Is that legal?
Speaker 6: Well, Noah, I thought that was settled in this country about seventy years ago that you can't do that, and you know, and it was absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 1: And I'll just tell you this.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, all they had to do was on that issue was nothing. And that's the one thing that they typically are really good at at city Hall when it comes to crimes.
Speaker 3: Just do nothing.
Speaker 6: But you know, it's a rush to judgment. They didn't have all the evidence or well, actually I take that back now, I'm hearing that they've had these tapes all along to watch them and have been sitting on them. That's right. I mean, it's just disgusting. It's not the way you run a city. I mean, that's third world stuff where the leader comes out and says, I want this person charge regardless of the evidence, and I don't care to see what the evidence is. You know, it's mob rule. It's not good, it's not right. If it's one of those things that just chips away at that general sense of fairness and whether or not you have any kind of law and order rule of law in the city. You know, it's it's one of those things that's going to haunt them all no matter what the Justice Department does or doesn't do. I've heard the same thing. They're definitely in town, they're definitely interviewing witnesses and others, and it's just it's just awful. But even putting all the legal stuff aside, it just kills the morale with the police department. None of the officers at the scene wanted that guy charged, from what I understand, and it's just clear that politics is trumping what the police officers want, what the public wants, and here just probably trumping the plain old facts of what happened. It's a really sick thing.
Speaker 1: And secondly, Doug Brandon, the attorney for Alex Schervinski, said on our Era a week ago that it has received discovery from the City Prosecutor's office and the tape from three c DC exonerating his client was not included. So he made a telephone call after that, came out and said, hey, Madame City prosecutor, where's the tape? And she said, we're going to supplement our discovery later and if you want a continuance on December the eighth trial date, you can get it. And so they not only charge someone based upon their race falsely, then they tried to secrete from the defense the evidence to prove their client's innocence, which is you must provide exculpatory information. They also failed to do that. And in this case, the chief of police wouldn't sign the charge. According to ken Kober of the Police Department, the line officers, one of whom was black, would not sign the charges, and the city prosecutor herself would not sign the charges. But according to ken Kober that Emily smart Warner, who's the city solicitor, demanded that Captain Henny, who by the way, now is the interim chief of police signed the charges even though he did investigate the case. So Cancidian state government be used to file false criminal charges against someone because of their race. Of course the answers no. But then secondly, the millions and millions of dollars in damages that Stravinsky suffered at the hands of state and city government is out there. So at a minimum, they're going to try to buy off their silence with a lot of money, which might work. And with Fiji chief, they may buy off her silence with an NDA and a bunch of money to keep this thing quiet. So the mayor of Cincinnati is not criminally charged, the vice mayor is not criminally charged, the city manager is not criminally charged. We think we had problems four or five years ago with that crew going to federal prison. The same thing could happen. Can you smell what I'm cooking?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? I mean, first, at a minimum, you're gonna see millions of taxpayer dollars go out the door over a street fight on four Street. So I mean it tells you just how badly managed everything is. But I'll tell you this, if if we get enough of our folks on council.
Speaker 3: We're going to have public hearings.
Speaker 6: There's going to be a Truth and Reconciliation commission down there to try to get into this. I mean the fact that this is all being played out behind the scenes and everyone's so lawyered up and no one has any idea what's happening. We need to have some The council needs to show some oversight and step in. And that's one of the problems there. Now you have this total echo chamber. Everyone's afraid to cross the mayor. We need to get at the bottom of this and city council. That's one thing we could do. If we get enough people on there, we can hold hearings and we can just rip the lid off this thing and see what's really there. And I don't think anyone's gonna like it.
Speaker 1: It's ugly, and they want to keep the lid on until about seven thirty pm the night. Then the next year is going to be wild. If the Department of Justice charges criminally the leaders of our city with offenses which they made public their stupidity. There can't be anybody more stupid who commits a criminal act and brings in the news meet it to broadcast the crime. I mean, I watched it and said, are you kidding me? And the fact is they weren't kidding. Lastly, I had on the Irish rollie sitting right there yesterday and it took me a while to get down to the basics. And she said, I asked her three times. She said, no, that shouldn't happen. Should city or state government charge a person with a crime because of the color of their skin? The answer is no. And we have city leaders broadcast in the fact they want a white person charged, and Countie Pillage, who's the county prosecutor, said no, we're not going to to do that, and to me and thief Gigi said we're not gonna do that, and they did it, and now they've crossed the rubicon. And by the way, I'm also cold. I'm also told Steve Gooden that later on they're going to dismiss the criminal charges anyway, because they're going to pay millions of dollars to Zervinski and try to avoid their own arrest. And to me, I can't think of a more blatant civil rights violation than a hold a news conference to tell their own prosecutor in this case, Emily's Smart Warner, you must charge someone with a crime because of the color of their skin. That should enrage everybody in our community. Once again, Steve Goodin, thanks for coming on and good luck to you. What do you say about ten hours from now, if the same nine, the same eight get elected and Pureball wins. It's kind of like when Nixon won in nineteen seventy two, and then later on Watergate happened. We got a Watergate scan brewing hair of incredible proportions, and it might be better for them to lose, get out of office, have your truth and reconciliation meetings together to understand what this crew did to the city, and then they'll let them deal with the Feds on the criminal violations down the road, because af Ted Pureval has criminal responsibilities, as does the city manager, and as does Emily Smart and Warner for filing false criminal charges against the person because of the color of their skin, and their witnesses are the chief of police and Cincinnati police officers who told them no, don't do it. And that's pretty good evidence. But anyway, all right, Steve good and good luck to you down the road, and we'll talk later.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, and God bless take care, God bless America.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. There can't be a more blatant civil rights violation than they have. State officials and city officials demand that their prosecutors file criminal charges that are false against an is a man because of his race? Now, am I making any sense to you? Let's continue Bill Cunningham's Radio seven hundreds. W All right, let's continue the experts like segment Dennis, and tell me the odds of apt pure of all losing are quite small. I have trust and faith in you that the same old, same old is not going to work this time. Too much is at risk. When Procter and God is moving to Mason, when Kroger is telling its employees, look, if you're unhappy about the violence in Cincinnati, just work from home. When Fifth Third Bank is sending all over the country some of their operations. In fact, the city is at risk of losing some of their big employers. And when there's blood running in the streets and the response from the mayor is silence other than I'm okay, you're okay, it's great. We got a major problem. The days ahead are going to be rougher than the days in the past because the investigation by this law firm and Teresa Thiji is going to find something that somebody could explode into significance to smear that fine woman, that mother and that grandmother, who did exactly what she was told to do by the city manager and by the mayor. She wasn't some wild card acting on her own. She did what they told her to do, even though she felt at times it was a wrong thing to do. She did it anyway. But one thing she wouldn't do was file false criminal charges against an innocent man because of his race. She would not do that. So they finally found someone that would do it, who, by the way now is the interim police Chief, Adam Henny. When his men and in his defense, I would say this. According to Ken Kober, the sergeant of the FOP, he considers Henny to be a profile encourage. Even though he stuck his neck on the line by filing an affidavit of false criminal charges against the innocent man because of race, Adam Henny did it to protect his men underneath him that those who did the investigation that knew the charges were false would not sign on the bottom line. So, in his view, Adam Henney, the captain now the police chief, was a profile encourage for taking the hit, rather than the men and women in blue who said, this is a bunch of bs. The city's in crisis. How will you respond? Blood running in the streets, an irrelevant council following criminal charges they should never do against the innocent, innocent man because of the color of his skin. Is that the kind of city you want to live in? Segment? He says yes. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven Hunters WLW, Cincinnati. We are certainly not going to sit on our hands. Hello, quiet skos, I'm broadcasting. This is almost like the trading deadline in baseball? Are the Bengals actually making moves right now? Who was not sitting on their hands? Was that your buddy Duke Tobin correct? A man with that political X on it back? What about it? Will he? The Stoot reporters A proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers, Temestar quality you can feel in beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight, three one fifty one twenty four or what plus We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market Willie for our lunch today but delicious sandwiches from their deluxe Deli located in beautiful downtown Milford. Learsprime dot com Lears Prime always a cut above. Now Bengals Update, Let's do It brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Pro This is from Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio says the Bengals director of player Personnel and de facto GM Duke Tobin could be fired very soon. What's he done wrong recently? I'm just saying, I'm saying, what is he done wrong? He's got a great team, He's got that draft pick from Logan Wilson. That seventh round draft pick next April could be the key. Speaking of that the Bengals today, around seven thirty years thank you, Bengals traded linebacker Logan Wilson to the Dallas Cowboys for a seventh round pick. And the blockbuster of the day, though, is between the Jets and the Indianapolis Colts. Tell us about it. Jets corner and former UC standout Sauce Gardner is headed to the Circle City, the home of the five hundred with the seven and two Colts for two first round draft picks. That's a good deal for the Colts. Do you agree? He goes to the Jets, to the Colts, and he also gets coached up by Well to get him back. So you you were saying get rid of lou give it? Yes, you did. Now you want him back, you wanted him out. I don't know much about him, right, neither do I. Let's see college football. Tonight's Mid American Conference battle along the Hocking River and beautiful Peden Stadium in Athens, Mimi RedHawks and Ohio at seven College basketball Nichols takes on ninth rate A Kentucky tonight at seven ESPN fifteen thirty. The Reds have signed a free agent who is it? Right handed pitcher Keegan Thompson from Middletown. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: He spent all the last season with the Iowa Cubs thirty two appearances, had a six and seven record. Good, well, I guess they just need some arms. Of course. Last night, Willie, as you know, the Bearcats win their opener, the Xavier holds off Marist. What about hendrickson n K We don't know yet. NK you and you see clare rap beats where you see Claremont. Who do you like their Miami over at Old Dominion? What do you think Dayton defeats Canisius don donaher And let's see what else got that? That got that, Terry Francota. Here we go, finalists for the National League Manager of the Year award. It deserves it over the manager of the Dodgers. If you spend one point three billion dollars on four pitchers. Yeah, but he's not Dave Roberts. Now, he's not one of the finals Who were the finalists and you didn't tell me Milwaukee's Pat Murphy and Philadelphia's Rob Thompson. I'm watching the ESPN last night Up Pops the face of Joe Frederick Convicts versus that show's been on fifty times at the last team we watched it every time. It's unbelievable. It was unbelievable. T shirts made lots of dough Ray and the meeeah Convicts versus Catholics and Lou Holtz one at all the last time, Notre Dame one at all. Yes, and Joe was there to lead. So it's one hundred and forty two days until opening Day. What about the NFL Draft. We're talking about that yet? The NFL in April, Well, we're gonna talk about it. That's the next big thing for the Bengals, isn't it. No, The bet next bigs thing is winning A week from Sunday. Could Flacco have done any better the last three games than Joe Burrow? No, and he's home in New Jersey. I don't blame him. And let's see. Also, Evan McPherson spoke today to the media and said that his family and Logan Wilson's family were headed in the next day or so to Disney World see Goofy but Wilson, why they go hold up on that car? Wise, gentlemen, Logan Wilson, you're going to the Southwest? And did you not the Mickey mouseland the happiest place on earth besides here. I guess the Colts play this weekend. So he was going to be off. Now he's not going to be off of house. I don't know. Let's see Kentucky High School Kentucky girls first round in the volleyball State Attorney. Notre Dame Mount, Notre Dame, No, Notre Dame wins over West Jessemin. They'll play in the quarterfinals Friday against Bowling Green. Good luck tonight, Ohio Girls State Soccer semi finals. Who is it? Seaton Anderson, that's chrismth Baden Summit Country Day and the Amazon of Madera back at it again are in. And you know Deer Park Community Schools was ranked as one of the top ten in Hamilton County right a little bit below Indian Hill, Wyoming, Madeira and Marymont. And secondly segment, Yeah, Logan Wilson, who thought he was off Sun, they may not be off. I assume Dallas is playing. I don't know. I don't know where Dallas played. Well, they just played last night. While they played, but last night the lost horrible. He goes to the thirty second ranked defense of the thirty first, so he's making he's upgrade progress. He's going up slightly, just a little bit. And you know Evan McPherson kicked the wrong ball. Did you see this story? No, he missed that it was a fifty yard field goal or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, oh yeah, so he gets off. He can still go the world. They were goofy. I guess there's special balls that the kickers use and aren't the regular ball. Okay, And because it was a continuous play, no tom out was called. Yeah, McPherson kicked the ball that is used to play the game and not the K ball. Did you know that kickers have special balls. I think you have special balls too. But nonetheless they used the K ball. They didn't use the K ball. They used the game ball. And McPherson knew when he hit it hit it good. He said, if I was hitting my K ball, it would have gone fifty eight yards or sixty. I hit the G ball, the game ball, and it died. So I'm thinking that's the Bengals right there. And in order to get the specialized ball, I say a week another thing in the game on Sunday, because it was continuous. If they if three guys could have tackled number eighty four, they would have had to use the G ball and not the K ball. The G ball is the game ball, so that means they would have tackled him. They would You have seventeen seconds either spiked the ball or let's go get some If they spiked the ball, they can used the CA ball. If you don't spike the ball, got to use the G ball. So if they rushed the field goal unit on the field, which of course they didn't have to do, and they would have used and the Bears used the G ball, he would have had to kick in an extra five yards. And McPherson said, he's got an excuse. I didn't play the CA ball with that Crystal guy who the Chicago had already missed one. Looked like I kicked it and he used it. It was blocked. I think it was blocked. I hit, he hit. I thought he missed one. It looked like it went into section two thirteen. That's when what's his name, Ivy was off sides? How are you off sides on that? I have no idea only but I bet you Darren Simmons down there is probably pulling his hair out. Just look to your right, see where the ball is. There's the ball. I'm gonna knock back a little line up on the other side of the ball. I want to be on this side of the ball. And of course they missed it. They scored a touchdown. Bingo, So sig, how do you explain this? Things happened to the Bengals that don't happen to normal team. The only thing't works about having the Bengals here is not having the Bengals here. I know you complain a lot about the Bengals and Cleveland Brown. Well, are the Bengals Cleveland South or the Browns the Bengals North? The two teams, what are you doing at a combine them and playing Columbus on Sunday? You know that's a hell of anon. Why don't you That's a hell of an idea right there. You know, call them the Columbus Brown Bengals. I mean that's just an idea. Wow, you come up with a good idea every now. Play one here, play one up there, Play one here, play one up there. If you took the Browns defense and the Bengals offense, what if you had edge rushers of Miles Garrett and Trey Hendrickson, they'd have four They have four hundred sacks a month's which is the worst franchise. The Browns are the Bengals Browns, I say, easily the Browns. At least the Bengals have tasted. I mean, when number nine comes, nobody can surpass number nine. I don't care if the Browns bring back had seven million quarterbacks over there Graham, he won ten straight championship. Yeah, we'll bring him back. He's dead. So I'm just saying, if you took the two teams together and played in Columbus the Columbus Brown Bengals, and maybe get a few players in the mix, maybe have the one side of the helmet orange and the other one with the stripes. Secondly, according to the AP, which is never wrong, Joe Kap, go ahead. Tom Brady has successfully cloned a dead dog of his I'm reading the story. What he found someone in the Silicon Valley that wanted to clone his dog. He took DNA from a dead dog like Schnor for Emma, Yeah, and cloned it like Zoomie, and a new a new dog has been born. What about Mimi and Tutu? You can clone him right now. Tom Brady cost him eighty thousand dollars. He bly makes that every week to clone his dog. Have you thought about cloning a dog? Would you do that for that kind of money? Willie, I'd bring back all of What about you and the Schnorf and a peanut?
Speaker 3: Heead?
Speaker 1: Well, my favorite dog of all was Schnarf and then it was Maxine. Well, I'm just saying, what about them? I love it cloning dog. Let me see if I get that, I'm going to google everything today segment Tom Brady cloning a dog. Here it is. Tom Brady reveals that name is Juny is a clone of a former pet, Lua that died in twenty twenty three. He saved DNA from uh Lua. I mean, here's the story, my NFL quarterback, Tom Brady said on Tuesday, that's today. That is dog Juny is a clone of his late pet Lua, who passed away two years ago. The pit bull mix was shared by Brady, your next wife, Giselle Bunskin, and their children. By the way, she's impregnant. It by a boyfriend. That's a different story. I don't mean Tom Brady, I mean just Helle. The new dog was cloned using a blood sample collected before Lewis death. It was done at the Colossal Biosciences, a California based a biotech company that can clone the beginning with animals. Next up will be human beings will be cloned. You could be here longer than you think. See you and I could be cloned. For a stooge report in the year threey ten. How about this one? He said this, this is great. A few years ago, I worked with Colossal and leverage their non invasive cloning technology through a simple blood drawl of our family's dog that would pass away in the next two weeks. The company found it in twenty twenty one announced that it's a quite another biotech company by Agra Pets an Equan and has cloned pets of numerous celebrities below the radar at seventy thousand dollars. Would you want to clone Zuomi or Emma for seventy thousand, Well, Willie, both of them have been cremated, so I think, Mike, you know lessa. You can add water and bring him back. Humans are next, Willie and honor of a special day with one of our own. Happy twenty fifth wedding anniversary today to Paully and Tom Brenneman. Really correct. I like Tom Brenneman. He told me that this morning, and you don't, you'll get a You'll get a mentioned on the stooge. So congratulations Paully and Tom Brenneman. Twenty fifth wedding anniversary. Now you have at least twenty five or fifty more. Amen. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 3: And welcome to Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Is that Travis Kelcey or Tite that was a ted pirival the man who may be indicted by the federal authorities for demanding the indictment of criminal charges against the innocent man because of his skin color. Not the first time his city council is going to the joint. It's back to the future a news radio seven hundred w old by Billy Cunningham, the Great America and of course Sherry Poland at the Hemley County Board of Elections runs, by any fair estimate, the best local board of elections anywhere in the four thousand counties in America. They come here or learn at the feet of Sherry Poland when it comes to conducting full and fair elections. And Sherry Poland, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. So it's now a little bit after two o'clock. Give me the parameters of the turnout. Give me when the polls close. Talk about any difficulties, what are the problems? Give me a full report.
Speaker 7: Absolutely well, right now, we're right at about a nineteen percent turnout for this election. That includes those that are voting today and those that voted early. In person are by now, so we're sitting at about nineteen percent. At the Board of Elections, we were predicting an overall twenty five percent turnout. So it's looked like we're how are you going to hit our mark?
Speaker 1: Isn't it say they have a twenty five percent turnout? So you're saying sherry pulland that seventy five percent of registered voters are not likely to vote.
Speaker 7: That's correct. Unfortunately, that is a typical for this type of an election, and an odd numbered year election where we're electing.
Speaker 4: Our local officials.
Speaker 7: For some reason, we have this lower turnout than compared to what we see in a presidential or a midterm.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty four, what was the percentage turnout when Trump and Harris Ram plus the other issues, what was the turnout then?
Speaker 3: Yes, about two percent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, about seventy two.
Speaker 1: So it goes from seventy two percent down to maybe twenty five percent. You're like an American, why is that? Because normally local issues are more important to me than national issues. I want to have the right people in charge of the schools, of city, council, of township trustees. I want local you know, all politics is local. Can you tell us why that's not the case, because twenty five percent, that's like almost fifty percent. Let's let's kind of say it isn't it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wish I knew the reason behind it. We do see that many times, issues like statewide controversial issues bring voter turnout up. But this is typical for an audior and you know it's it's as you mentioned, it's so important. These are our local elected officials. They have a great impact on our everyday lives. But it's also the smaller the districts of the contest are very small, so you know, your voice means even more with that smaller turnout and the smaller districts, you know, one or two votes could could you know, determine the outcome of an election. So there's still plenty of time to get out and vote, make your voice heard.
Speaker 1: Erry Poland when I had on frankle Rosa about two hours ago, he said, they have a they will always have a handful of races that are literally tied and it's determined by a coin flip. Have you ever flipped a coin to determine the outcome of an election? Who does that?
Speaker 7: Yes, we have had that happen in Hamilton County. Our board members will do that. You know, we're governed by a four person board, tour members of the local Democratic Party and tour members of the local Republican Party.
Speaker 3: Where we have.
Speaker 7: Seen ties before in halto a large county. We see it in very very small races. It's something called precinct executive races. Those are political party races where they elect a representative for their party in that precinct. So you're talking very small district, just one one precinct. That is when we've seen ties and our board flips the coin in public session, in a public meeting, and then there's a declared winner.
Speaker 4: After we flip the coin.
Speaker 7: And then we do a recount. We do a recount to make sure it actually truly was a tie.
Speaker 1: What kind of coin do you flip? Is like a quarter, a diamond, nickel?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 7: We used to use, you know, maybe whatever was in the chairman's pocket, if it was a quarter or whatever. In recent years, I have a coin that I was given by the United States Elections Assistant Commission for a session that I participated in, and so we kind of made that official recount coin given to us by that important commission, So we use that.
Speaker 1: Now, Sherry Poland when I had a friend who would flip a coin, he caught it in one of his hands, and he could flip the coin one way or another based upon what he wanted it to be. So when whoever flips the coin, say it's Alex t or the chair of the Democrat, they flip the coin, does the guy catch it in his hand or does he let it fall to the floor.
Speaker 7: They let it fall to the floor.
Speaker 1: And there's any magnets involved? Could you have a magnet below that it goes tails and it flips overheads. Are you aware there could be that guy. I've watched some of this magic act where women's legs are cut off. So when you flip the coin, you make sure there's no magnets involved, no slot of hand, none of that stuff that's.
Speaker 7: Correct, none of that stuff. It's done in a public session, so anyone can come to the board and watch the coin flip, examine the coin before and after.
Speaker 1: Do you have any questions for me about sports, politics, world capitals, the fluvial processes, si geam morphology, something that's confused you over the years. You have all the answers. How about asking me a question.
Speaker 7: To be for this selection? Say that again, what do you think the turnout is going to be for the selection?
Speaker 4: You think it's going to stick to the t.
Speaker 1: No, I'm willing to bet you a hot fud Sunday. It's close to thirty percent and twenty five percent. You want to bet a greater's hot fudg Sunday.
Speaker 7: I'm not a betting person.
Speaker 1: You're saying twenty you will. You'll be held to account for this twenty five percent turnout. And the polls are open until win got about five and a half hours ago with Sherry Polland you run the best board of elections. Of course, the Democrats and Republicans all keeping out on everybody, but nonetheless you need functional administrators and managers, and that's you. And they all respect you for what you've done for that board. And Sherry Polland thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Sheery you're a great American. Thank you, God God bless America. Let's continue with more and coming up later. We scheduled Linda Matthews see if she can make it, and more plus more trades. We have until four o'clock today, there's rumors that Duke Tobin may be released as the general manager, director or player of personnel by the Bengals. We'll see what happens with that. Plus possibly Hendrickson will be traded, but we'll see. By four o'clock. Bill Cunningham seven hundred Wow. Bill Cunningham, the Great America. Of course, this election is the most consequential in the city maybe in the past twenty seven to twenty nine years, because the direction of council is the wrong direction to take for the city. We're gonna end up like Chicago or Portland, Oregon, for God's sakes, unless there's change in reform. One of the candidates that I would vote for if I could, one of the four or five, is Linda Matthews. She's on Avonel Community Council and she has put herself out there saying we can't live like this. Linda Matthews, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. In this election day afternoon, about five hours remain, and what is your pitch to the voters who say we have to have reform, we have to improve, what is your pitch?
Speaker 4: My pitch is that we need safe communities right now we're in the terrible condition. Even over the weekend, we've had a lot of shootings and killings. So this mayor and council has to go. And I'm your city council woman that has just common sense and we need change in leadership here in Cincinnati. We cannot end up like Chicago. So people get out and vote and vote for Linda Matthews because we need change.
Speaker 1: You know, I just had on Sherry Poland and she predicted thus far there's been a nineteen percent turnout. That means eighty one percent of not voted, and she predicts no more than twenty five percent. That means seventy five percent of city registered voters are not going to vote. If and on top of that those adult's not even registered, about ten percent of the voters of Cincinnati will determine the election. And that said that we have so far people voting today.
Speaker 4: That's really really sad and disappointing. Because of the conditions that we're living in at this point in time, everyone should be concerned and out voting for new leadership. So it's really sad to hear those numbers.
Speaker 1: And when you're out there working the polls this afternoon, what are you hearing from voters? Their major concerns are.
Speaker 4: The major concerns is safety. Everybody's concerned about safety. They're tired of all the killing, the murder and mayhem. They're tired of the leadership not hearing about in the community, talking about development, pohos. All kinds of concerns, but mainly the main one is safety.
Speaker 1: And might ask why is an African American female are you running as a Republican and not a Democrat? What is there about the Republican Party, which is the traditional home of African Americans, have been the Republican Party from eighteen sixty five and Hill about nineteen thirty two. What about a sixty year period? But why are you running as a Republican?
Speaker 4: Because the Republican Party line up with my values. We believe in family, we believe in mariage between a man and a woman, we believe in safe cities. And those are my values, those are my Christian values. And so I decided that I was going to be a Republican. And I've been a Republican for many, many years, and I'm not going to change. No.
Speaker 1: In fact, I think it's happening. They're stirring in the black community that says we don't have to live like this, and that we're constantly voting for the same characters in the same party without consequences or without improvement, and to have the mayor run on a platform of well, I'm going to use computers to find out where the snow trucks are. I don't know if that's a big enough issue to run on. But the most important issue is the blood running in the streets, open air drug use, homelessness, in the fact that Corporate America is getting the hell out of Cincinnati, and that should scare everyone. I can't imagine a city of Cincinnati without Kroger, without Fifth Third Bank, without Procter and Gamble. That's a problem, right because that's the tax base. That's the tax base now.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Also, when it comes to Chief Thiji, she was I used the term discharge or fire, just called administrative leave with payment. That the mayor says it will take months and months and months to determine why I did something, and he wants to hire a law firm to determine why he did something. Frost Brown, which is a fine law firm. I love lawyers, and he's going to pay forty thousand or more of the city money to have them research and discover and disclose why I did something. Have you heard anything more absurd than that?
Speaker 4: I have not. I mean, this is another example of poor leadership, poor planning, poor follow through, and waste in taxpayers money. And I think people should be good and tired of it. It's just ridiculous. They did it with the fire chief. Look how much they had to pay him. Now you're spending forty million dollars on a legal representation when you should have went through the processes correctly from the beginning. So it's just another example of poor leadership by our mayor as well as that fitty manager. They they all need to go and hopefully today that is the voters will decide that enough, that's enough.
Speaker 1: Linda Matthews, do you get pushback from African Americans for running on conservative values as a Republican? Do you get pushed back in your neighborhood there and Evandale?
Speaker 4: I get some pushback, but most people here know that I am and I'm from Avondale. I'm not going anywhere, been here all my life, and they believe in some of the things that I say, and believe it or not, Avondale is mostly Democrats. What they wanted Linda Matthews as their vice president. So they believe in my values, they believe in what I've send for and they respect that. And so hopefully everybody will show up and vote for me today.
Speaker 1: Oh, they only have about five hours left. The polls close at seven point thirty. And I think it's said, with all the difficulties of the city of Cincinnati, the great majority of the voters that are registered, much less others not even registered to vote, are not going to vote. So that means if it's a twenty five percent turnout, that means thirteen percent of registered voters will determine the direction of the city. And thirteen percent And that's why each vote's terribly important, correct.
Speaker 4: Very very important, and people please get out and vote. Don't take this election lightly because we cannot have another four years of what we just came out of with Biden inherits and then we're moving into with this mayor we have and this city manager. It's just been terrible here in Cincinnati. You know, safety Eagles Capital. When you don't have safe communities, people don't want to bring their businesses into downtown Cincinnati or any other community because of the safety issue. And you know, capital means they're going to invest and they're going to create jobs. And if we can't have jobs, then we're gonna end up looking like other cities. And we can't. We've there's been too much investments downtown Cincinnati for this to continue. And the only way we're going to break this craziness is to have new leadership. That's the only way we're going to get up out of there. And I asked everybody to please get up and go vote today.
Speaker 1: Well, it just concerns me so few people are voting. Of course that could be a positive, could be a positive in a sense. Lynda Matthews, we have to run, but thanks for your call, and let's see what happens down the road. But you got about five more hours to vote. Let's get it. Linda Matthews, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Lennon, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thanks you, Bill.
Speaker 1: I thought let's continue with more. You know, sometimes in a way of election that large numbers of people come out. Other times in the wave of elections, few people vote because they're unhappy, and many times it occurs to me that you don't vote because you're happy with the way things are. We don't have good polling in the city of Cincinnati because it is too small. But I would imagine, I would believe that if the polling was done, it's the city of Cincinnati going in the right direction. I bet eighty percent of Cincinnatians would say, no, we're going in the wrong direction. Whether it's Hyde Park or Oakley, or Avondale or Price Hill or the Central Business District or Downtown, we're going in the wrong direction. And So even though I don't have a dog in this hunt, because I'm not I don't live in the City of Cincinnati anymore. But if I did, Linda Matte and Steve Gooden and Chris Smitherman and leakeda Cole and Don Dreehouse of the five or six, I would vote for And it makes sense to me not to vote for nine. Vote for the five or six that you consider best representing your values. And the values of Lynda Matthews, vice president of the Avenuel Community Council are the values of most African Americans. They've been conditioned to accept the D as opposed to the R because their leaders tell them what to do. Your leaders have misled you. This is not the course, the right course that we should be on. So let's continue with more. Coming up later will be the news and more trades, hopefully with the Bengals. There is a reporter course about Duke Tobin, who's been there for twenty five years from Florio about impossibly being released today or tomorrow. But I'll like to see more action on the defensive line, impossibly on the ends, because right now we're in a crisis. So let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham News Next. You're home of the Reds and the Bengals, the Bearcats and the Muskies, News Radio seven hundred out of you.
Speaker 8: We get criticized for that because we run with a lighter crew than some other teams do, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Know that we do badly there.
Speaker 8: We picked up Reggie Nelson this year. That's a pretty good acquisition. Really. The year before we picked up the fullback from Rutgers, the young kid Leonard, and he helped us a lot. We have people up there who are attuned to this stuff. Duke Tobin is on top of it very very thoroughly. Today, with the communications you have, you can talk to people anytime anywhere in this country, and we do. You don't have to have a guy sitting in an office doing just that. You can carry this information with you as you travel and then communicate when it's necessary, and that's what we do. I don't think it works badly. I think it works all right.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet and skulls. I'm broadcasting. I'll say to use a political term when Mike Brown want to revise and extend his remarks on working well, especially on the defense segment. Your reaction because there's telephone service today segment that we can call people anywhere in the world and they pick up. You know what I'm saying. So maybe we don't need any scouting at all. What about your buddy too, before we get into I think I think you need scouting scouting? Well, was there a game about ninety miles up the up the road here with Ohio State and Penn State. Twenty one teams had scouts there before and after the game, talking to people, gathering information, talking to coaches on Saturday and Sunday and Monday getting ready? Are what about this player? And nobody from the Bengals was present. Now would it be helpful to talk to the coaches and managers of the team and said, how does that left tackle? What kind of person is he? When does he come to work? When is he leave? What kind of kid? Is each? Kind of a student? Is he a leader on the team? Is he vociferous? Is he quiet? It wouldn't it be interesting if you had that information upon which you could cast an inform ballot or a draft choice. You know what I'm saying, Willie the Stuard reporters of proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Western hills called Durban Heating and Cooling at five one three, five nine eighty four forty nine, or go to Derbinheating and Cooling dot com. Say can I say something personal? Go right ahead, Jim Stott, Mike McConnell, Yeah, Gary Burbank, Trumpy Collinsworth, Furman, Me and the truck and Bozo. In my view, you belong in that group. Well, thank you. Okay, that's a heavyweight lineup it we had. Well, you're kind of a clown and kind of a full half the time. Yeah, but your presence over the mere forty three years I've been here have been important and I appreciate it. Thank you all. I'm Todd of ripping on you all the time. Bengals. Bengals Update brought you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals today trading linebacker Logan Wilson to the Dallas Cowboys for a seventh round pick. Can I tell you about Logan Wilson? Yeah, go ahead. He was a deer Park where you go. A couple of years ago, a friend of her friend said, you know, Logan Wilson would be more than willing to come to Deer Park High School, which has a Levey up that must pass by the way, and speak to the deer Park faithful about the Bengals and about the interception he's had in this game or that game, the phantom pass interference called the Super Bowl. And I sat with him his wife for a couple hours, a lovely young woman, a normal guy, not very big on MDAD, not a big person, out of Wyoming, the home of the Cowboys. Now he's a cowboy. Well, he went from Wyoming Cowboys to the Bengals. Now is a cowboy. I liked Logan Wilson. Please continue, also, Willie, let's see the blockbuster of the day is Jets corner and former UC standout Sauce Gardner the fine corner with the New York Football Jets. He's headed to the seven and two Indianapolis Colts for two first round draft picks from the bottom to the top. That's correct. Now, the Jets also have dealt three time Pro Bowl defensive tackle Quinn Williams to the Cowboys for picks. Now, get this, the New York Jets next year in the twenty twenty six draft, we'll have two first round picks. Is that three? And two second round picks? Is that three? Because how many picks do? They got their own pick? Right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Then? We got two? More right? Two?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 1: I think that's three and twenty twenty seven, they'll have three first round picks picks plus one and they beat the Bengals. Correct your comments on that one. College football tonight, let's see it's the Battle of the Bricks and Beautiful Athens as the Miami RedHawks, leaders of the MAC, take on Ohio U. Game time is seven pm. The RedHawks are riding a five game win streak. College basketball Nichols and ninth grade at Kentucky Tonight at Reparina seven o'clock ESPN fifteen thirty. Nichols. Also Evansville meets number one per Due. Where was Terry Nelson last night on the UC broadcast that I monitor? He had a medical procedure the day before and could not do the game. I am told it was a minor procedure. He'll be back very soon. I like Terry Nelson. He'll be back Friday night. Good Red's update. Red President of Baseball Operations Nick Crawl today announced the signing of a free agent who isn't from Middletown, a leftenant innter right handed pitcher, Keegan Thompson. It's a one year major league contract through twenty twenty six. Is the trade season open right now. He's a former Chicago Cub starter and they can sign him because he was in the minor league. So he's not his you know what's his name, Keegan Thompson. He's a pitcher. Yeah. I need a slugger in the middle of the lineup. I don't like a Russ Megelson the Dare Party. I need a slugger. They can't sign Everybolson let's see what else, well, I mean, everybody, how about signing somebody? Terry Francota is a finalist for the National League Manager of the Year Award. He deserves it. Kyle Schwarber is a finalist for the MVP Award along with shoey Otani and Juan Soto. Who thinks should get it? I think? Well, yeah, I mean, what do you think? Who do you think is are gonna get it? Show you see this is this is all you know, this is all pre World Series that was the greatest, the most exciting World Series I've seen since nineteen seventy six. I don't know. It could be. I don't know. That'll be interesting to see because my vote would go to Kyle Schwarber, but I'm I'm biased because he's from Middletown. Correct, what if the red sign al Swarber with the money save with Martinez, et cetera. If they signed Kyle Schwarber, I will drive him to the ballpark every night and drive him home. He lives right by you, right, Bingo. Payroll will be the same, which is good. They have a lot of free money, right right? What's payroll? Martinez? Nick Martin twenty one million? But Martinez is gone because he's he's now a free agent. They're not going to bring him back. What's the payroll this year? Segment? Was it like one and something like that? There wasn't one point three billion for four pitchers? No, No one nineteen so one and you add up all the players they're gonna let go because they either stink I don't want to sign him, right? Why not? Should you trade Hunter Green only their hairdresser nose? For sure? We don't need starting pitching by the way, No, we don't need much relief pitching a little bit. But by wait, batters, how about this? The Transportation Secretary warns that airspace and parts of the United States may need to close if the government shutdown continues in the next week. Why did the Democrats shut down the government then complain about Trump? I don't know. You know, Dick Cheney died. Now you won't be able to fly any place. Dick Cheney dies. They use that as a cudgel against Donald Trump. And what about what Dick Cheney did fault? Oh, he opposed Donald Trump. So the whole CNN story was not about Dick Cheney, who I think did allows the job as Vice President instructing Bush forty three on the Iraqi War awful, terrible, wrong and lost. But nonetheless, deal with Dick Cheney, what he did with the Ford administration, what he did with Reagan, what he did with Bush forty one, Bush forty two. Yes, they use that as a hammer to beat up on Donald Trump when Dick Cheney dies. That is ridiculous. Please continue. You got me angry right now? Yeah? Nothing else? What do you mean you got nothing else? What about saus Gardner? You forgot about him? I mentioned him? You did? What about Kyle Schwarber? Thanks for listening him too? Yes, well we got about what another hour and fourteen? He did? He did that going to the Jets? Jets? What cow boys? What about Myers? You got everybody? He's going someplace. He's going, so I don't know worries he's going Jacksonville to some place. All I care about the the Bengals, if they can get maybe a good rushing tight end. It's four o'clock. They got about another hour to go. He may not play again, right Hendrickson, Who knows? I don't know. Who knows? I don't know. I want the Bengals three and six. But how about that. Well, I guess if the Dallas Cowboys are on their break. I think this week with the Cowboys, Evan McPherson said today for the Channel five that both of their families are going to Disney World. Don't keep going. I would think that Logan Wilson would probably be in the big mon might want a good say hey guy the Walt d how you looking. I mean, he might be in the second happiest place on earth. He went from the thirty first, He went from thirty two to thirty one, and the worst defenses in the league. At least the Bengals were setting records. Look at it that way, that's true. Tom Brady closing dog, late dog that welcomes Juni into the family, sick from two years? Would you clone your pet? Would you clone your dog? Bring him back for more? One? At what eighty thousand dollars a dog? Yeah, I get a loan. He makes Fifth Third Bank, the only bank you'll ever need. Yeah, I love it. Give me a loon. But Zuomi and Zuomi and emm Are have been they were cremated. How about this? Since his retirement, Tom Brady, the Patriots legend, has dabbled in everything as an entrepreneur struggling a bit as a Las Vegas Raiders owner. He also owns part of the Birmingham City FC team while collecting a nice steady paycheck. I think he signed with sports for like three hundred million dollars. He also it's a product. I'm sorry. Three hundred and seventy five million over ten years makes thirty seven and a half million dollars. And uh, who's that? Joe Burrow did his own makeup and he was the joker for Halloween? Did he do trick or treating in Anderson Township? Went to Joe Burrow? There's a mess. I can't even identify him. That's him. Yeah, did you go trick or treating? Seg No, you want to hand it out candy? Then you go as the Xavier Blue Blob one year, No, I didn't, No, not that one. No, that one. It was another year. He's forty eight years old. He's an avid lover of animals and he wants to clone his dogs in perpetuity. Oh hell, I don't know. I guess whatever whatever happens any more trade segment with Trey Hendrickson that I know of, will you right right up to the minute here and nothing nothing going on yet and the National Football you mentioned an hour ago. Yeah that uh. Reports out of Fox Sports that Evan McPherson claims he used the G ball instead of the K ball to kick the field goal. All the balls are special, as you know, if you're a kicker, you want the K ball, which is uh shall we say, inflated Tom Brady style inflated up. Well, the G ball the game ball, so quarterbacks and Griffin a little better, is is inflated down? Unbelievable and so Evan McPherson said that if those three Bengal defenders surrounding the number eighty four of the Bears had actually tackled him on the thirty yard line and the Bengals would not call a time out, I hope they wouldn't. To get the field goal team on, they had to use the G ball, which is the game ball, and not the K ball. Because the reason Evan McPherson used the K ball, no timeout was called and which chased the ball was still there and the officials don't switch out the balls to be kicked if it's a field goal the clock is running, so little things like that determine the outcome of games. You know what I'm saying. You repeat that one more time. I'm not sure I can okay, because haven't McPherson is a good wash? Are between the K ball and the G ball and the whatever ball? By the way, I also have a picture here. I may put this on my account. This is Joe Burrow, sent to me by a police officer friend of mine, wearing a dress during a New York fashion show. He was on the runway dressing as a woman. He was. He was at the Dell High skirt game. That's why. What is that Joe Burrow in a dress? I don't know. You should know what I don't know. I don't even I haven't even met him yet. Oh oh, there's another trade we got action. Well, I don't know, but actually he looks pretty good. He looks good as a joker too, doesn't he? Yeah? Does Rocky Boyman know about I'm going to send this to Rocky with your permission. Anymore? What do you got there? Nothing? Got nothing?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Segment, give me out of the stairs report, please, will you and utter of a nice day here in the tri State and go vote. No, Wait a minute, if you're a dumb ass, don't vote. Do you want people to vote that don't know what they're doing? We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report. Well, we'll see what happens, won't we? And I don't mean to to mean people that don't vote. Number one, you may not vote because you're satisfied with the way things are. Or number two, you may be so unconcerned with the elective office of those who hold them. That's not your main year of life. I don't want somebody to go vote who has no clue what they're doing. It cast the ballot and validates the ballot of someone who cares about a candidate or an issue. So if you're a dumb ass, don't vote. In fact, I'm a dumb ass myself. There are many things in life I know nothing about. So what I operate on someone's eye because I want to? No, no are you got to get got to go online votohio dot org. Find out what the issues are in your little district or your township or city. Find out who the candidates are. If you're voting four, Levey like you should vote for the Deer Park Community Schools. But as we're doing great work in deer Park. One of the top ten districts in this Hambleton County is deer Park. The teacher student ratio is great, They're passing all the tests. They have good sports teams. We're gonna start playing Middletown to get more confidence. I'm telling you right now, segment, this is a special time to be involved in the process. But don't ever see I'm a babbling fool drooling down my lips. I am a dumb ass. I agree, we're all dumb, just about different things, right, segment. You're stupid about a bunch of stuff, aren't you sure? Am you admit to that? Yeah, let's start you. I'm stupid, Okay, no question. I mean I think I'm bright, which is different than being stupid. If you're bright, you have a supple intellect able to understand things, but if you're stupid, you don't have conversant understanding of an issue. There are many issues. I have no conversant understanding of it all. But I'm smart. I do well on the IQ test, like a one forty one fifty. I'm really smart. But there's certain things I know nothing about. And now one thing I do know something about I think is politics from an American perspective, not Democrat, not Republican, but American. Yeah, get informed and go vote and change the direction of your community. If you're unhappy, don't be a clown anymore on your cell phone anymore. Trey Hendrickson by four o'clock Eddie Will Know on news radio seven hundred ww