Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday, where we're gonna get through everything as fast as he will be possible. And I can't promise how fast that's going to be. So take a deep breath and let us begin, shall we? Because it's weekend time. Remember you want to email a show, you can. We're still here for an hour Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's talk about COVID really quickly, doctor necklace, invest wearing gait getaway driver. On Thursday's show, you discussed the lies during COVID. Do you remember ahead of the twenty twenty election, Biden, Dome and a lot of other communists plainly said they were never they would never take this untested vaccine that was manufactured under Trump. Then as soon as they stole the election, they instantly tried taking credit for the vaccine and forcing it on everyone. Can you remind the listeners about this? We tend to forget. My dad was fighting cancer in twenty twenty one. He became very pro vaccine A month after he died. I will never forget what these evil communists did. It was okay, so I do think it pays to remember a couple things. First, Obviously, when the quote vaccine, which we know now it wasn't was being developed under Donald Trump, democrat after democrat after democrat told you not to take it. The communists told you not to take it. But it's actually deeper and darker than that. The communists across the United States of America, if you remember, they loudly, loudly shot down anything that might sound like a solution, anything that was ever suggested, anything didn't matter what it was that might fix it was no, won't work, No can't. No, that's against science. No, nope, nope, nope nope. Vaccine which it wasn't vaccine that won't work. I would never take a Trump vaccine. Have you considered considered this aspect of it. The vaccine companies, they didn't announce that the vaccine was ready to go until right after Trump lost the election. Trump lost the election. Then it was some major announcement up we're going to go. Now odd about the timing of all that. It's obvious, obvious to anyone who pays attention and understands the nature of these people, that the communists used COVID to neoter Trump and remove him from power ultimately in the end, that's very obvious. There's obvious that after after Trump, look, he's got to own the initial lockdown, he just does. But after that he he clearly saw at some point in time that this is bad, this is suicidal. What are we doing? But by then the governors were already locking everything down, the CDC was running up, the FDA, and by that point in time Trump was really neutered. He was just stuck on social media. Open up the country and everyone's ah, no, enjoy your crappy economy. Now he got away from him. And when it comes to that vaccine, I'm gonna play again what Ron Johnson said. Just listen to this and remember all the people with authority who told you to give this to your children.
Speaker 2: This is a profound revelation.
Speaker 3: For the first time, the USFD will acknowledge that COVID nineteen vaccines killed killed American children. Healthy young children who faced tremendously low risk of death were coerced because of the Biden administration via school and workman to receive a vaccine that could result in death. In many cases, such mandates were harmful. It is difficult it is difficult to read case or a kids seven to sixteen may be dead as a result of COVID vaccines. Putting these facts together, it is horrifying to consider the US vaccine regulation, including our actions, may have harmed more children than we saved. This requires humility and introspection. It requires oversight.
Speaker 1: That's devastating, absolutely devastating. And here's something else that's devastating, more Iran strikes. As we talked about it, Trump Trump is I told you, he doesn't want to do it. He understands the consequences of that. He wants Iran to agree to something that is agreeable so he can come home. Trump is aware of the political reality. Even though you yell at me when I tell you the political reality, Trump knows it. You're yelling at me about something. Trump knows we can't see him to get an agreement because all their leaders are dead, and now that we don't know. Trump talked about that.
Speaker 4: Not getting along. They're very, very confused by what's happened because essentially most of their military has been wiped out. But we just had a conversation with the rant. Let's see what happens. But I would say that I am not happy air leadership and very dis joined it, very argumentative with each other.
Speaker 2: They come back.
Speaker 4: One says one thing, one says another. They're very confused. Obviously their country has been frankly decimated. The Navy is gone, their air force is gone. Many of their soldiers, unfortunately, are gone.
Speaker 2: They've got to come up with the.
Speaker 4: Right deo at this moment.
Speaker 1: I'm not satisfied with what you Okay, Beyond that, reporter tried to ask Trump again, Hey, you considering new strikes, Why would I tell you that that's the way to do that. Trump does that the right way. He plays military strikes. He always has very close to the vest. You don't telegraph those things. So this is coming back to Democrats and COVID Stay with me here. That's the only way to conduct a war. You have to be quiet about things. You can't broadcast everything. I saw Dick Blumenthal, Senator Dick Blumenthal, of course communist. I saw him go on the news this weekend. I don't have the audio of it, but I saw him go on the news this weekend and say, yeah, my intelligence tells me strikes are coming. Now. Pause. I'm not saying he's not just lying he might be he's a liar, but he is also a United States Senator. Maybe he does have the intelligence that says these things are coming. What if he just broadcasts that to Iran. Think about what Democrats did during COVID vaccine and everything else. Really deeply evil these people are, and how many people they hurt on purpose so they could get power again. Now, think how they're going to conduct themselves during a war. Like I said over and over again, I don't care what the cause is, I don't care where it is. The United States of America is unable to prosecute a long war anywhere in the world, while Democrats are this evil and anti American because they will simply subvert the war effort. They will up to and including giving intelligence to our enemy to make America lose or look bad. There's not a single sitting Democrat who would be against such a thing. They would all do it. You know it, I know it. That's how these people are. Ugly, Hey, Oracle, my family and I spent the weekend at my mom's and they're called to sack. There's several dogs with behavioral issues. I handled their issues with nothing but a snap of my fingers. And a stern look and the universal stop sign when I'd had enough. Men there had been watching this circus for years. Are all the problems in this world caused by soft men with no leadership ability?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: But most of them, Most of them are. And if I can soften that blow a little bit, men are. I guess women are too. But men are very responsive when you give them feedback on things. And this is what I mean. If you tell men over and over and over again, you're stupid, you're the bumbling. Oh, you're weak, you're worthless, you're evil, your testosterone's bad. Everything about you's dumb and evil and weak. And you're weak and you're weak, and you're weak and you're weak. If you tell a man that over and over and over and over and over again, he will come to believe it, and vice versa. I mean, uh, historical Alexander the Great. Alexander the Great was told from the time he was a child that he was a descendant of Hercules and I think Achilles, if I remember the story goes, I'm not making that up. I believe that he thought he was descended from both of those people, Hercules and Achilles. And I don't mean someone mentioned it to him casually. Hey, you know, Hercules was your uncle. It was way more distant than that. But hey, Achilles, greatest warrior ever. Yeah, that's in your bloodline. You tell a man that over and over and over and over and over again, he's going to come to believe it, and he's going to come to think maybe I'm that guy too. In America, Western civilization, for sure, But in America we have for far too long told boys they're a problem. They're dumb, they're there, they're they're weak. You should be weak. Let the women lead. Ugh barf, No, don't do that. Go take go, take the leadership positions, take the country back. And it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, And ask doctor Jesse Friday. We still have so many questions to get to this one's not a question, I guess, Jesse. How can it be that your TV show takes an hour but your three hour radio show goes by in a flash. It's because it's so incredible, That's what I would say. Probably, so it's just because it's so incredible. Look, I can't help it. We're brilliant over here, all right, brilliant it's really high ended radio Jesse. The tiny hit that you don't see on social media is the debate in SNAP allowing rotisserie chickens to be purchased by free government money that is funded by the rest of us many worthless conservatives. He puts in quotation marks are okay with this. It's cheap protein, it's healthy food. Anytime free government is paid to the free money is paid to the government, the price of the products skyrockets, so on and so forth. Says I can say his name, and his name is Sean. Okay. Look, SNAP is not something that should exist, certainly not at a federal level. If the individual states, if they want to fully administer all this on their own. You know, if you want to live in a state with these big entitlements. I don't, but if you do, that's fine. That's the thing. There should be no federal entitlements at all. And you're right. Whenever the government gets involved and starts spreading money around, it screws up the market. Remember what a total disaster cash for Clunkers was. Remember cash for Clunkers sold is this great thing. It completely crushed industry. We're still feeling the effects today. It central planning of an economy does not work. It doesn't work because there are too many moving parts in an economy. And if you let those things go, they will figure out a way to flow together. People will figure out what they want, what they don't want, and things will humme along just fine if you don't let them go. If you start meddling in it, no stop this here, no more of this there. It gums up the works and it screws up everything. And yet governments still try to do this all the time, where they stick their nose and things Jesse. The feckless, useless units that make up the Republican members of the Senate need to haul Fauci back in for questioning under oath. Since he was pardoned by President putting Cup. Fauci can't hide behind the fifth He'll either have to admit under oath all the criminal things he did. He asked for the Howard Dean. You can have the Howard Dean. His name is Kevin. Yeah, Fauci has to come before the Senate. This is another reason why I'm desperate to keep the Senate. And who knows how that's going to go. The members a ways off. If we hit recession territory or five dollars a gallon gas territory. We might be in trouble there, but we really need to keep the Senate.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Let's do remember what they're going to do if they take the Senate.
Speaker 5: We're the majority. We need to use the power we get to shut this White House down.
Speaker 2: We do that.
Speaker 5: I think one of the best ways is through committee hearings and investigations. I want the Trump administration not to function because everyone in the White House is being hauled under subpoena in front of a Senate committee day after day after day. Not just because one, we have so many crimes to investigate at this point we could probably be doing this for the next thirty years, but two, because it's a lever of power, using subpoena power, bringing people in for investigations that keeps them busy.
Speaker 1: I get frustrated, and you get frustrated with the House of Representatives and the Senate there do nothing. And now that's fair. It is not nothing to have control of the House or the Senate. When we get these hearings, we get these hearings the ones we like because we have control of it, and these hearings so many of them don't happen if we don't retain that control. Remember this long exchange with Brandon Gilds. Gruesome but good information. If Democrats take back the house, these things go.
Speaker 6: What's your favorite type of abortion?
Speaker 5: I am an advocate for patients having access to the full realm of reproductive healthcare.
Speaker 6: Would you have a preferred method of abortion that you that you like?
Speaker 7: I do not.
Speaker 8: I mean read through a couple of different methods, and I want to get your take on how much you like these. The first type is called a suction abortion. This is when the cervix is dilated in a strong suck.
Speaker 1: If you can see this dirty comy, she looks like she wants to crawl under the desk and die right now.
Speaker 8: And twenty nine times the power of a household vacuum cleaner tears the baby's body apart and sucks.
Speaker 6: It through the hose into a container. Do you prefer that method? I stand by my former testimony. That sounds kind of gross, doesn't it sounds pretty gruesome? Do you agree? Does stand by how I answered your question fully and accurately?
Speaker 8: Okay, what about this one? This one is called dilation and curatage.
Speaker 1: That's because we have the House. We get things like this, Senator Ron Johnson, because we have the sentence.
Speaker 2: This is a profound revelation.
Speaker 3: For the first time, the USFD will acknowledge that COVID nineteen vaccines killed killed American children. Healthy young children who face tremendously low risk of death were coerced because of the Biden administration via school and work mandates to receive a vaccine that could result in death. Case of such mandates were harmful, it is difficult.
Speaker 2: It is difficult to.
Speaker 3: Read case where kids seven to sixteen may be dead.
Speaker 2: As result of COVID vaccines.
Speaker 3: Putting these facts together, it is horrifying to consider the US vaccine regulation including our actions, may have harmed more children than we saved. This requires humility and introspection.
Speaker 2: It requires oversight.
Speaker 1: That's because we have the Senate. I want to keep it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Out of fad Fastday Friday. There is I should note right now a bit of an internal war inside the Jesse Kelly Show team. You see, I it's baseball season. I as you know, I watched the Houston Astros root for the Houston Astros. I'll go to Astro's games. Look, I'm in Houston, what else, whatever, it's a family environment. Jewish producer Chris, same thing, Astros Astros games. He just went last weekend. We do Astros games. Then there's producer Corey. He is originally from Boston for that area, right, Chris, and he's a Boston Red Sox fan. And the Astros play the Boston Red Sox today, and so we've already been sending Corey mean text messages and everything else. The problem with what we've been doing, Chris is if the game goes poorly, you really sign yourself up for some ugly text messages back and what. But you know what, that is the point. It's high stakes. Now I'm more emotionally invested because of the things I've been saying. There's more on the line. It's like dambling, only with your emotions. Hey, Jesse, growing up, I used to watch cowboys and Indians fight on TV. Then Hollywood brought us a new enemy, Rush, who is still in part an enemy today. My question to you why hasn't Hollywood introduced the even bigger threat to our country that is China? Because China owns Hollywood and because China is communist and Hollywood is communists. We don't have to go through all the details of this, but you know, you know that the Soviets got involved in Hollywood too, right when I mentioned the Communist infiltration of America, and I told you how they were trying to find a foothold here and whatnot. They they started making our movies, getting involved in movie studios. Entertainment matters. Doesn't that suck.
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: And I me too. We lament that you can't ever go to a movie anymore. Everything is ugly, comy, gay. It's terrible, can't go to a movie anymore. But movies are important. Entertainment is important. Entertainment is how societies kind of they spread the message they want spread throughout society. It's always been I mean it used to be plays or music, or or certain dances or whatever it may be. Entertainment was never just about entertainment and distracting and hey, let's go watch the chariot races today. Entertainment was always supposed to be about promoting certain values in a society. I told you, I've told you this before. My dad was a big John Wayne fan, and so look, as a kid, I just want to do whatever my dad does. When my dad would watch a John Wayne movie, I would watch a John Wayne movie. I would argue probably the majority of the movies I saw when I was a kid were old John Wayne westerns that were filmed long before I was born. And I look now at my life and my values, and I'll tell you, I know it sounds so freaking lame, but it's true. John Wayne's character in those movies steered me certain directions, and hey, this is what you're supposed to do, this is what you're not supposed to do. This is what Chris Chris said. Isn't that why I became a marine. It's a big reason, Yes, it is that. There were several reasons I joined the Marine Corps, but one of the ones at the forefront of my mind was watching John Wayne in The Sands of yo Jima. John Wayne was a beast in the movie. Right. I realized, it's an actor and it's entertainment, but hey, I want to be like that guy. It matters. Hey, Indiana Jesse, it's hard to believe that our outrageous national debt is a result of incompetence or political expediency. It seems inevitable that our economy is going to suffer greatly. In the ensuing chaos will be fertile ground for the communists. Do you think the debt crisis is purposeful? He says, I appreciate your show and your willingness to offend nearly everybody says his name is Matt. I'm not sure. Part of me thinks yeah. You can make the argument that it's purposeful because it only helps all these evil elites. If we have some gigantic debt crisis, then they You could just see how these evil people will justify every evil thing they've always wanted to do because of an emergency. Remember, every time there's ever been an emergency of any kind, the elite people have figured out how to use that emergency to move forward what they always wanted to do. Anyway, it's what they do, and tyrants have always acted that way historically. So if there is what if when there is a debt crisis, we're now one hundred percent of GDP. When there is a debt crisis, evil people are going to figure out a way to abuse you in some way and use it for their gain, for their advantage, to get themselves more money and power. That's what evil people are going to do with it. Is it done purposefully? Maybe there's some of that. The reason I'm skeptical on whether it was done purposely is the American people love government spending. How am I going to sit there and put this all on the government Democrats and Republicans because they all spend too much? How am I going to put it on all them? When the American people love government spending, they want it, they demand more of it, and they have no appetite for the reduction of it. Oh yeah, don't even wrong. They'll rant and rave about this little bit of a foreign aid to some dumb country you don't care about. Hey, why are we sending fifty million dollars to the Congo? They're they're fine with cutting that. And I know fifty million dollars is not nothing, but when it comes to the federal budget, it is nothing. It's nothing. It would be like you spending fifty cents, it's nothing. The American people do not demand spending cuts from the politicians they send to Washington. And if politicians in Washington start to seriously threaten the spending the government does do they know that's how you lose your seat. You do not lose your seat, Republican or Democrat. You do not lose your seat because you spend too much money. The big risk is you suggest a reduction in said spending and they'll they'll cost you your seat. You could say something right now that would be totally reasonable, like, Hey, I think I think we should start working on so security so in the future, you know, future generations will have an option whether to come in or not. You could just say that, just that the Democrat opposition to you, they would have an ad written up that night. It would be all over the television set.
Speaker 7: Oh go ahead, Chris, Is jesse Kelly listening to you? Was jesse Kelly listening to you when he said on social Security, I'd love to eliminate the program jesse Kelly said he would work to eliminate Medicare over time. Was he listening to you?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 7: How about when jesse Kelly said, at the same time he'd cut taxes in half for millionaires. Is jesse Kelly listening to you? Just listen to jesse Kelly. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is responsible for the contents of this advertisement.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, did I mention? I've lived it? This is what it is so because of that, because there is no appetite for a significant reduction in government spending. It's hard for me to do this. Well, it's the big evil cabal doing it on purpose. Thing people figure out eventually that they can vote for themselves. What is I think it was Detoau Phil who said America, I'm paraphrasing, America is going to be successful until the public figures out they can vote themselves gifts from the public treasury, and then they're in trouble. That's that's my version of it, but that's kind of what he said. I think it was the toaue Phil, Well, Americans want government goodies. I'm Senator Kelly, and I just built for you a fifty million dollar airport taxpayer money. You are welcome, you get reelected. Next day, we'll be back the Jesse Kelly's Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. But remember we are not only returning Monday, and you can email us Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot History returns on Monday. If you're one of these people who hates when I do history, I have terrible news for you. This one is definitely gonna be longer than a day. How long it goes, I don't know. I never planned these things out. I don't know how I'm gonna say it. I don't know. I'm just gonna talk and me, we're gonna talk. I have no earthly idea how long it's gonna go. It ain't gonna be a day, and probably won't just be two days either. It might be a little bit of a stretch. And I'm looking forward to it. All right, hour two? Remember hour two? And now here's a headline. Wait, wrong one and now here's a headline.
Speaker 2: Why you know?
Speaker 1: You know the thing? Emails? We didn't get to you, Jesse. I cannot find an example, since you have an honorary PhD in history? Is there an example where a civil war did not happen when the country's institutions were as in filtrated and captured by Marxists as Americas? Closest I can think of as Pinochet after the Socialist Party cheated and took over said no and led a military coup. Are there examples that did not require violence to save their country? I am worried well, because I don't want to put just the smiling face on it. It is true once communists gain enough power in your institutions that you are probably going to have to use violence at some point in time to save yourself from the communist revolution. That historically has proven to be true. What I would probably quibble with you on is that we're already there. I don't think I believe that at all. I think that, yes, Constant, the communists have certainly taken a ton of institutional power in this country, that's for sure. They haven't take in all of it. I mean, look, right now, they don't have the House, I don't have the Senate, that the military's being cleaned out, they don't have the presidency where we're not dealing with the situation here where they have so much institutional power that now only violence is the solution. I do not believe violence is the solution. I believe we have to get more and more involved in elections, continue to win state, local federal elections, continue to run for office. I think we can still fight this fight legally, locally and do this thing the right way. Now. If we don't do the work, if we don't get off our butts and do the work, the shooting will probably come one day. Let's try to avoid that, shall we? Hey, Jesse, He says, howdy and hi to Jewish producer Chris. Earlier this evening, you mentioned that Vance will become a target for these liberal commies. Do you think that he will be afforded extra protection from these evil creatures amongst us? I mean extra, sure, Uh, But it's not always a man power thing. Remember, it's a competence thing. Me personally, if I wanted to, if money was no object and I wanted to be personally protected, just forget about family or anything else. Certainly forget about Chris. I'm only worried about myself. If I wanted to be personally protected, I don't need thirty men.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Five guys, highly trained, highly competent guys probably handle it just fine. You could give me thirty guys. If it's thirty losers who can't shoot, who don't understand things, then that I'm not safe at all. It's a competency problem. The Secret Service has a very very deep, ingrained competency problem. Through years of lower standards in DEI crap, the Secret Service is now no longer able to effectively protect the people it has to protect. And if you want to argue with me about that. I would kindly recommend you go watch the video of Donald Trump getting shot in the head in Butler. The Secret Service was there tasked with protecting him. That was an obvious shooting position to anybody with even the tiniest amount of experience, except the Secret Service never occurred to them. Hey, Jesse, I've recently noticed that it seems a lot of infighting between Christian denominations lately, Evangelical Zionists versus non Zionists, riffs with Catholics, everybody hates Mormons, etc. I think their time would be better spent recognizing the Communists want to remove Christianity from the publics where entirely since you are now Christian, Jesse, I forgot that Jewish guy called me that. Chris, do you have any thoughts on this? Yeah, this is one of those things that I understand, but I can't relate. I'll put it this way. Religious arguments and religious wars are as old as mankind. Just different people with different belief systems argue with each other. They'll kill each other, They're gonna war over the whole thing. That is just how it's always been. So today, when you see different religions, different sects of different religion fighting and things like that. When I see it, I understand that. Well, that's way it's always been, its human nature. I get it. I just have never been tempted to participate in it because it's not important to me. I have my beliefs. If your beliefs are different than my beliefs, it doesn't bother me at all. Remember we've had Remember we had a pagan calling into the show, Chris, like he worships the dirt and the sun and stuff like that. Okay, doesn't bother me. Well that's not what your beliefs are. Yeah, okay, I just don't. I've never gotten involved in it because I don't care. It's your business what you believe. That's what Chris. It's just not something I'm interested in fighting over.
Speaker 2: Jesse.
Speaker 1: Something else that says who you are. Because I was talking about putting the shopping away, leaving your dog's poop in the garden or at the park or on the sidewalk when you think no one is watching. I even tie poop bags to the fence at the park in case someone needs one. I go there several days later, the poop bag's still on the fence with dog poop right below it, lazy, disrespectful, and then she uses a potty word and she says, ps. I'm seventy seven years old. I love this woman. I have owned dogs my entire life. I have never ever left dog poop in a public area. She's not wrong, She's not wrong. One time we were out and Fred dropped a deuce on the sidewalk and we have one of those little little bag things that we always have. It's on the leash, so you always have a little bag. And we reached in and it was empty. The boys had to sprint back home to go get another bag, and we stood there and guarded it because, yeah, you don't leave that. I was about to say, you don't leave that crap. Hah what Chris, that's accurate anyway, Ghostro's sorry, Corey. Team's about to lose or is oh I haven't checked the score. Hopefully we're not losing. That's all.