Speaker 1: If somebody who has a debate going on at work, they work at a police department and their name is Kelly. Hi, Kelly, what is your debate going on at work? And we will settle this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So the debate since twenty twenty six has started is people keep book counts, right, like of books they read throughout the year?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they go, wow, I read one hundred books or whatever. So our debate has been does it count if you listen to the book and don't physically read it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or does it only count if you physically read it?
Speaker 1: Okay? What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think that it can count that you read the book, But I don't think it counts as that you look like you actually read read the book. If that make sense? Yeah, no, it does, because I think you do a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I would agree with you. There's nothing wrong with listening to an audiobook is not a disgrace or shameful. But you didn't read the book. You listened it to the book. What do you think daily?
Speaker 6: I think it counts only because I I think of it in a way that what if you're blind and you want to read a book, that's how you're going to read a book. So would you say that a blind person has never read a book or does it happen?
Speaker 1: I say they've driven, okay, I mean there's certain things that blind people can't do. They just prohibitively cannot drive, and they can't read. They can read brail. I would say, if a blind person read with brail, then they read the book.
Speaker 6: I still think it counts as reading because I'm digesting the information that was in the book. I'm just digesting it with my ears, and no, I am multitask.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be real honest with you. There was somebody who used to say I read a book. I'm like, no, you didn't. You listen to the audiobook. But I respect you, Bailey, more than I respected that person. So when you say you read a book, I will say, yes, I agree you read a book because I respect you more than that person.
Speaker 5: And I can read.
Speaker 6: I know how to read, and I have read a physical book. But if the only books I ever read were physical books, I would never read books because I'm pretty busy.
Speaker 1: What do they say down at work?
Speaker 3: Fifty fifty?
Speaker 1: Is it fifty to fifty? Okay?
Speaker 5: But you're but you're right, oh, I'm always right.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, okay, okay, it is going to say, in your opinion, you're absolutely right. Okay, what do you think I'm going to ask people who listen to the show text in and let us note, is listening to the audio book count as reading? I think it absolutely counts. There's no question it counts. But you can't say you.
Speaker 3: Read it, not your physical count because you didn't read the book.
Speaker 5: So you're supposed to take two counts.
Speaker 6: You're supposed to take a physical book count and an audiobook count.
Speaker 5: That's two different counts. I'd rather just keep one.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't sound as cool if you say I read one hundred and fifty books. It's like, well, actually I listened to ninety of them.
Speaker 5: You're still there's a lot of books expending.
Speaker 1: Energy that are there that many books? That reading?
Speaker 5: So many books? I read like sixty.
Speaker 1: Name five books. Charlotte's Web, Harry Potter.
Speaker 6: Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, besides Harry Potter, No girl, I can't gone girl. And that's it. There are no more books. That's it.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, that's all you need to read. You just read the five books and you're done. But is reading a book listening? Is listening to an audiobook? Reading a book bought?
Speaker 7: Say, I never thought about it, but there is like two different counts. You didn't physically read it, but you did digest the info. So would you.
Speaker 1: Say I digested a book. Nobody's going to say that. I don't care if you do, say I read a book read an audio book.
Speaker 7: Would you look at me crazy if I said, Dave, guess what, I digested this.
Speaker 1: Book like you ate the book? Text messages listening counts as reading? What if you're blind? Well, I mentioned that when you're braille.
Speaker 5: Like, you don't come out the womb knowing how to read braill. Okay, I'm going to say.
Speaker 7: I'm going to say, no, it doesn't count because let's just say you don't know how to read, you know how to listen.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So you didn't read anything, So you don't even know how to read, but you listened to a book.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is the This text says it counts as reading because I've read multiple studies about how an audiobook activates the same parts in your brain as it would if you were reading it.
Speaker 5: That's not true, though.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Doesn't matter whether it activates. We're not talking about whether it activates the same parts of your brain. We're talking about whether you can use the verb read or listened if you wrong. But one is different than the other.
Speaker 7: If you don't know how to read, period, like if you don't know that C. A T spells cat, that you don't have to know how to read. So but I could listen to something and still say I've heard the book but you didn't read it. Yeah, but you wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Say I heard the book. You wouldn't say I digested say I read it.
Speaker 1: Either, because you digested it.
Speaker 5: You did read it.
Speaker 6: You were you you heard everything that's in that book. It's like if somebody was reading to you out loud, Like if you're reading you know, Go dog Go to someone else, would you then say, like, I've never read Go dog Go. No, you know exactly what happened in Go dog Go because someone read it to you.
Speaker 7: If you took your car to the car wash, are you gonna say I washed my car? No, because you didn't wash your car somebody else did.
Speaker 5: You'd say I washed my.
Speaker 1: I did wash my car. Yeah, I did my laundry. But did the machine do it or did I do the Here's the final answer, Doctor nights And says, I have a PhD in language acquisition. Listening and reading are two different modalities. Don't use big words on me, doctor, They have distinct processing mechanisms and we assess them separately in language learning. They also have their own proficiency levels. That said, listening and reading are separate inputs.
Speaker 7: So it says you don't read a podcast exactly because.
Speaker 6: A podcast isn't a book, Like I wouldn't read a podcast because a podcast not a book. But if I'm reading Gone Girl the audiobook, I'm reading that book because it's a book.
Speaker 5: It's meant to be a book.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what this is what really is irking me. I don't know how you can argue about something so small and trivial when there's something else to argue about whether a hot dog is a sandwich or not. Now you guys will just stop ignoring that giant issue in the.
Speaker 5: Room is a serial of soup.
Speaker 1: No, why not let us know, let me hear there's a couple of other text messages. I'm an avid audio booker. It absolutely counts. Also, who cares. No, you're absolutely right. I don't care. If you are a child at school and all you did was listen to books, you would never learn to read. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They don't physically know how to read. Another text says I had the book read to me. Maybe that's what we should be saying. That's not a bad idea.
Speaker 1: This is a text that says whenever I say my friend built their house, my husband says, they didn't build it. The construction workers build it. So people go, yeah, I'm building the house out in maple plane. No you're not.
Speaker 7: Oh, I love all these different layers of this onion. Somebody else said, if I watch so, if I watch a show based on the book, is that the same as reading the book?
Speaker 5: The balad question it.
Speaker 1: Is with movies. Well, by Bailey's definition, it.
Speaker 6: Is no, because it's not the book itself. I'm making sense. Okay, I'm making sense.
Speaker 1: What you think?
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 6: I read fifty five books last year, and yes they were all audio books. But I was digesting the book itself, and someone was yeah, reading it to me.
Speaker 5: But I still read the book. You think you're making sense, but are you make it?
Speaker 8: Change? Now?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this one. So here's a teacher. So a teacher that says a student would not be able to count listening to a story being read to them as a book they read. If you are a teacher and you assigned that they got to read To Kill a Mockingbird and they listened to the audio book, does that count? Let me know, teacher. We're curious. This is one of those dumb, harmless debates where it doesn't really matter whether you're right or wrong.
Speaker 7: I cannot wait until no phone screen or everybody's gonna call in with their input?
Speaker 1: Will they? Will?
Speaker 9: They?
Speaker 1: All right, that's coming up in thirty minutes. I'm Katie WB. We'll be right back. We're gonna do what's the T for Cardi B? This is we did this yesterday. We had so much fun with it. We're gonna do it again. What's the T? Cardi B? What's the gossip? What's the T? Your workplace, your family, your coworker, your ex, your sister, you? What's the T? This is not confessions. This is something that you should not be telling us because it's none of your business. None of our business. But you want to win the Cardi B tickets, So you're gonna call and tell us anyway six' five one nine eight NINE. Klb we will not disguise your, voice but we won't use your. Name what's THE t For CARDI? B call now The Dave Ryan, show one on one point THREE. Kdb all, right let's get started with YOUR. T what's THE t For CARDI. B you're gonna go See CARDI. B hold on a full out the date for you here so you can start working at it into your phone, here Uh lima's Dramatur Target Center march, twelfth that's about a month and a half. Away we've got your tickets for, you but we need THE. T we need THE t For CARDI. B so we're gonna get uh, basically you're not. ANONYMOUS i, MEAN i won't use your, name but we're not going to disguise your. Voice let's get. Started co worker in the, bathroom what's going? On co worker in the? BATHROOM? T, hello co worker in the BATHROOM. T you're on the radio right, Now please begin. Speaking.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hi SO I t is that.
Speaker 11: We have a coworker who has. Fired we got one of those emails you know that says they've left immediately. Whatever SO i reached out this coworkers ask what, happened and they told me that they were, fired but that they did not know. Why and so it's took a couple of weeks of me asking. Around it seemed to like to make. Secret but then FINALLY i Got rookie to tell, me and it was that they were using A PhD stape ped in the bathroom and we work at a.
Speaker 1: Hospital oh and you work at a. Hospital there's vaping weed in the vape AND thc in the bathroom and you at the.
Speaker 5: Hospital they didn't know why they got.
Speaker 1: Fired good? Tea who she not say?
Speaker 12: Why you, KNOW i was embarrassed or he truly.
Speaker 1: Did so she really didn't know. WHY i like. It, okay what's the tea? FOR CARDI B two of your? Friends what's going? On two of your? Friends? Hi, hi that's? You, yes go, Ahead.
Speaker 13: Okay so there's a group of friends and we all hang out and we've known each other for.
Speaker 14: Years AND.
Speaker 13: I kind of busted and he admitted one of our male friends is being shared by two.
Speaker 1: Girls oh, wait so in your friend, group two of the friends in your friend group are sharing one? Guy, correct do?
Speaker 13: They the girls don't.
Speaker 1: Know the girls don't, know but the guy clearly. Does how do you?
Speaker 5: Know, YES i busted.
Speaker 13: Him we were out party AND i caught him doing, stuff and of course he didn't deny.
Speaker 1: It you walked? In what did you walk in?
Speaker 13: On, well we were out at a, bar SO I i walked you, KNOW i walked in AND i saw them together and they obviously looked like a couple and they're.
Speaker 5: Not so we had to do each.
Speaker 8: One, Yeah, okay what's the tea For?
Speaker 1: CARDI? B this is about your friend's. Mother tell me about your friend's. Mother what's the? Tea?
Speaker 15: Hello, YES i have a friend who lives down In florida and she has been with her husband for nine. Years they have five children, together and over the summer this past, summer he got scammed by An instagram model on social, media and that snowballed into him admitting like five years of having multiple affairs with multiple women and admitted to paying for some of them for to a couple weeks, later he actually got arrested and my friend was telling, me she doesn't know what's going. ON i ended up finding out it was her mom who called the. Police she still doesn't know that her mom called the police.
Speaker 1: Office on her own.
Speaker 6: Husband her, husband, well well he got arrested for prostitution because he paid for.
Speaker 10: Them, yes and it's not a laughing.
Speaker 4: MATTER i know.
Speaker 15: That BUT i still am in the. Middle AND i know this tea and nobody.
Speaker 2: Else now you guys, know, wow we all.
Speaker 1: Know, wait let's do. It, okay thank, you, giggles we'll hang. OUT i, said don't hang, out don't hang up your. Coworker you've got some tea on your. Coworker what's the tea? For cardi B.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 4: Yes SO i am new to the area AND i just started working at a local winery and one of our bosses needed a weekend. Off she was very hush hush about. It but she's a very wholesome. Person she goes to church Every, sunday, yadda YadA.
Speaker 5: YadA happily.
Speaker 1: Married one, DAY i.
Speaker 4: Just happened to be coming over her shoulder and she got called. OFF i looked over AND i saw a. Picture she in fact took the weekend off to go to a full on swinger convention. Downtow many lists what part of it she came in the Following. Monday first said, was, OH i am so sore from this. WEEKEND i had to funk away bursting out laughing without giving her.
Speaker 5: The face like.
Speaker 4: THAT i know exactly all of the inform Wall.
Speaker 1: I've. Heard they have those like down in shock ape and the after. Stuff, no, no, no they take. OUT i WISH i could get. Invited, yeah to talk about a buzzkill at a, Part dave showed. Up everybody put the clothes, on went. Home, okay, good whoa.
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 1: Right next? One something about getting? Fired what is your tea? For cardi B.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 16: Brook SO i was currently working a last job conn of Caught win THAT i was going to get and SO i was actively looking for another job during that. Time during that, TIME i want to do a ton of accumulate a lot of cases Like, okay you guys are gonna really see what you guys are gonna. MISS i was doing a great. Job got another job puis that same, DAY i Know i'm actively recruiting through four employees to.
Speaker 6: Them oh so you're like poaching employees a little Bit ooh, okay we got one.
Speaker 1: MORE a couple of the co workers took a little break and you've got the tea on what they were. Doing let's hear the. Tea.
Speaker 17: Yeah SO i have these two co workers that will leave at random times of the day to go outside and just get choked and. Stoned whenever they come back. In sometimes they smell and it reeks up the whole, stores and sometimes they, don't and they just look high and hilarious because their eyes are so small and. Red some of my other coworkers say to get secondhand high almost every time they come in and all work, together AND i think that management is starting to catch onto, it just because they're, like all, right you better be fifteen minutes and nothing.
Speaker 8: More, Wow, wow all, Right WELL i HAVE i have a clear.
Speaker 1: Favorite, yeah that is the friend's mother who called the cops on her husband with the. Prostitution that's. You, congratulations you're gonna go See CARDI b.
Speaker 16: Prostitution.
Speaker 10: Charges but that's, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay what's the t For CARDI? B thanks everybody who called in the Great we appreciate. That we gonna remember that. Bit, yeah, okay we gotta have More CARDI b tickets because it rhymes.
Speaker 5: Only giveaway artist that rhyme with what's the.
Speaker 1: T KENNY g For Kenny The Dave Ryan, show one on one point three k d W. B i want to say that movie that comes out this weekend is Called Send help Because i've seen the trailers for it has been popping up on My instagram and it looks really. Good so it's the one where it's a. Woman she works for a guy who's kind of a jerk and, like you, know talks down to her AND i don't know the whole, story but demeans or. Whatever they're flying on a business, trip the plane, crashes they land on a desert. Island he has no idea of survival. Skills she apparently was In scouts or something because she knows how to. Survive Now she's, Like i'm the boss. Now he's, like, no you're, not b, WORD i am the captain. Now so that comes out this. Weekend there's some other shows that good movies that come out this, weekend but that's the One i'm going to. Watch i'm also Watching his And, hers Which vaunt kind of turned me on, to and it it is kind of a slow. Burn it starts to take a while to get, going but then it's like what what? What the only thing that's a hole in the, plot and this is not a. Spoiler is why are they not tracking the dead woman's? Phone you know WHAT i? Mean why are they not? Vaunt why are they not tracking the dead woman's phone in his and? Hers is that a plot? Hole they'd they'd be definitely tracking where's the dead woman's? Phone, well he has the. Phone he didn't get there. Yet, well, NO i, am but don't want to spoiler. It you don't need to say that. SPOILER i find that. Out.
Speaker 7: Though that's not like a, big big. Thing there's THINGS i can't. Say there's a couple of plot holes, though. Too i'm on TikTok feeds where people are LIKE i still have questions about, this this this where it still makes, sense but it's just, like, well why.
Speaker 5: Did this plot? Exist?
Speaker 7: Exactly what episode do you? WANT i was on the phone Three, okay it's not you're not in love with?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 8: NO i like?
Speaker 1: It, OKAY i like it? Better, yeah?
Speaker 5: Gotcha.
Speaker 6: Gotcha general sales open today For Harry styles for his thirty nights At Madison Square garden This september And, october And Zane, matlick who was In One direction With, harry has Some shade for him for those high ticket, PRICES a big big nights each and every single one of you from being the answer with me?
Speaker 5: Tonight would it be in? Anyway i've decided to spend the high good.
Speaker 2: Made hopefully the ticket price is won too, high.
Speaker 5: Saying That Direct shade had the same.
Speaker 1: Issue it's a bit of a, dig but that's.
Speaker 6: Bad.
Speaker 5: Yea let's talk about new.
Speaker 7: Music Noah con announced he's put out an, album or it might have just came, out but here's one of the songs called The Great. Divide know what kind of such an interesting type of.
Speaker 1: MUSIC i think that sounds Like I'll melt With you by Modern. English i'll just do it, Again i'll stop the world and melt with.
Speaker 6: You what's the Song i'll stop the, world the world and melt with?
Speaker 5: You what is?
Speaker 1: That what is? That by Modern? English were?
Speaker 5: Different once?
Speaker 1: Again No? Con, yeah very.
Speaker 5: Similar i'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry as you're singing, that you're just staring at me like straight in the, eyes and then you're wearing this bright yellow.
Speaker 5: Shirt SO i just Think dave looks like a banana. Today.
Speaker 7: Question, yeah are you finding new clothes in your? Move because you've won like three different shirts that we have never seen you.
Speaker 1: Wear correct a Moon.
Speaker 5: CORRECT i observe you so, much And i'm just, Like i've never seen these.
Speaker 1: Shirts, no, no. NO i found these shirts WHEN i moved AND i don't know where they came. From they're really. Wrinkly SO i love. Ironing ironing is so. Peaceful, yeah you love, ironing.
Speaker 6: Giving Jerry, seinfeld AND i really like it. IT i, mean if you tucked it into your pants and you wore a belt that it'd be Very Jerry.
Speaker 5: Seinfeld and later.
Speaker 1: Later maybe maybe a little bit. Later.
Speaker 6: Beck, yeah there is a new dating show On netflix where contestants aren't revealing their.
Speaker 5: Ages when you tell people your, age they put a stigma to. That the truth, is when love is there and love is, real age won't.
Speaker 6: Matter you'll be dating without ever knowing how old your partner.
Speaker 14: IS i don't know if these guys are my, age my dad's, age my grandpa's.
Speaker 5: Age i'm getting. NERVOUS i am pastirified that he's too.
Speaker 1: Young and my oldest.
Speaker 5: Is twenty, nine and THEN i think he's in his.
Speaker 1: Thirties everyone Thinks i'm significantly. Older. MAN i Think i'm going to shock. HER i am this is actually pretty.
Speaker 5: Interesting, god but you have. Eyes that's Where i'm.
Speaker 6: Confused, like you have eyes so you can see if they look like like her, SAYING i don't know if these guys are my, age my dad's, age or my grandpa's.
Speaker 5: Age if they're your grandpa's, age you have.
Speaker 7: Eyes but it's probably like a love Is blonde situation where they can't see and the one thing you cannot ask is questions pertaining the.
Speaker 5: AGE i kind of.
Speaker 6: Wonder if it is one where you are it is like love is blind where you can't see, them because then even so you can tell by someone's voice that they're.
Speaker 5: OLDER i don't THINK i.
Speaker 7: DON'T i can see what you're, saying but SOMETIMES i get told THAT i look a lot younger THAN i, am BUT i sound a lot older THAN i. Am so, anyway The grammys of this, Weekend i'm so. Excited we've been talking about a lot of the. Performers everybody that's In Best New, artists not a, CATEGORY i said Justin bieber yesterday was added and they just Added Lady gaga is performers right yes performing at The. Grammys Lady, Gaga Chapel, Roone, pharrell and it's gonna be. Exciting this is to bring the carpenter. Performing, yeah she's one of the Best New artist category, nominees so she'll be.
Speaker 5: Performing she's one of the.
Speaker 1: Best she's been around since like Nineteen. Oh, No i'm, sorry she's not in, it but she is. Performing, well she's gonna. WIN a new trend in music is cigarette mom? Rock what is cigarette mom? Rock, WELL i Think lilith fair, gritty mostly female alt rock from the nineties or two, thousands Like Alanis, Morissette Tracy, Chapman Fiona, Apple Avri, levine The Indigo girls In. Pink it is the antithesis Of divorced dad, rock which is post grunge hard rock from the same era like Nickel back And, creed and it's catching. On there are even tiktoks the Playlists TikTok spotify playlist devoted to. It and but why is it called cigarette mom? Rock is it because there was never A newport light far from your mama's fingers or lips when she was jamming out to it back in the. Day DISCUSS i what did what did your mom used to smoke back in the?
Speaker 5: Day my mom didn't. Smoke my mom's never smoked, really.
Speaker 6: She's, well we didn't listen to cigarette mom, Rock but my dad was briefly married after my, mom and she definitely listened to those, things but she didn't smoke. Cigarettes but it is kind of like a if you were in your thirties and the, nineties this is what you listen to if you were a woman.
Speaker 5: Divorced dad. Radio that's MY i Love dave's just, like what type of segues did your mom's?
Speaker 1: Move, No, no she should, have well she missed, out.
Speaker 5: Should Have, yeah she would have Met dave sooner. Probably.
Speaker 1: Maybe all, right let's get right into the highlight of Your friday no phone Screener. Friday next ten or fifteen. Minutes we will open the phones and take any phone calls that you. Have anything that's on your. Mind. Comment maybe you want to comment on whether listening to an audio book is reading a book or whether it is. Not maybe you want to comment on the, Weather maybe you want to ask a, Question maybe you want to comment on How vaunt, sounds just Like Bruno, MARS i, mean maybe you Or leon To. Thomas we do have a couple of. Rules we don't do anything that's like divisive like, politically we don't do any shout outs because we love doing shout outs because you, know shout outs are are, wonderful but not during This, also we don't do any like you, know check out My instagram WHILE i want to plug my donut. Shop and then no. Swearing and you got to be at least sixteen years. Old if you break any of the, rules you will hear. That so let's get on the. Phone and remember when you call six five one nine eight nine kW, be we don't pick you up and screen. You we answer you. Live so keep, ringing, ringing. Ringing it could be five minutes of ringing until we get to. You so just keep ringing at six five to, one nine eight nine kd. Wub let's grab the phone right. Now, hello you're the first call on no phone screen Or. Friday what's your?
Speaker 2: Name, yay my name Is.
Speaker 1: Robert what's?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 1: Robert all?
Speaker 2: Right well almost does the teacher. Man AND i just wanted to call this morning and give a shout out to the people and just say that we've been through a lot In minnesota with the cold, weather with all the extra political, stuff AND i just want to shout out all the people and say have a great day and keep your heads up and get out this weekend and volunteer and do something for your. Community that way you can feel more part of. It, also if you have, kids get out and do something fun with them this week and hold on to your, kids love, them and make the world a better.
Speaker 1: Place you sound a great substitute. Teaching, yeah thank.
Speaker 2: You excited for school this. Morning i'm taking my two sons and they love your. Show they want to listen every. MORNING i Got miles in the car and Baby, robbie and, yeah they love the show AND i love it, Too and, yeah what are you teaching?
Speaker 1: Today YESTERDAY i was Teaching.
Speaker 2: JIM i haven't got my assignment for, today so Oh, dan excited to see what that?
Speaker 7: Is show, UP i am, Morning. Robert i'm so glad you love substitute. TEACHING i did it for like a month and a half and it was just.
Speaker 5: Hell it was.
Speaker 2: HELL i, KNOW i know what you.
Speaker 12: Mean.
Speaker 2: MAN i had seventh grade AND i actually made a seven greater cries the other day because kids.
Speaker 7: Are just like they say, anything and so you're, like oh, okay he.
Speaker 2: Was so, aggressive like you're not the real. Teacher you're not my, dad and it's like they say, that, yeah And i'm, like, WELL i am technically a real, teacher And i'm your real. Teacher, No i'm not your, father But i'm in charge of the, classrooms so sit down and.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 2: Wow i'm a, disciplinarian SO i don't really go for all the you, know back talking stuff like. That SO i love, it and how OFTEN i do. It i'm a building, stuff SO i show up every day with a smile on my face and make it.
Speaker 1: HAPPEN i love. It thank, you, Sir appreciate. You All, Right no phone Screener friday up. Next what's your, Name?
Speaker 16: Ashley?
Speaker 1: Ashley what's on your? MIND i have a.
Speaker 17: Question so when artists on your station are, like this Is Benson boone and you're listening To katie W.
Speaker 10: B do they like record a bunch of those for like any station that asks for.
Speaker 1: It, yeah that's pretty much. True so they'll sit in the studio and they'll be, Like, okay you get a list of twenty different radio stations And, hi this Is Benson boone and you're listening to k l X E Boise Idaho boise's number one hit music.
Speaker 8: Station so yeah they do. That, yeah, yep good. Question got a fun day for an, artist does it? Though just sit down for like two hours reading them all?
Speaker 1: Off KATIE wb no phone screen Or. Friday what's your?
Speaker 12: Name danielle, Hy.
Speaker 1: Danielle.
Speaker 14: RIGHT i just wanted to say THAT i am a citizen Of, zimmerman AND i just wanted to tell everybody how PROUD i am of our community for coming together for that little girl this last.
Speaker 5: Week oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, yeah she she went. Missing she was, kidnapped, right?
Speaker 9: Yes oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah and they found.
Speaker 5: Her and they found.
Speaker 15: Her, yes they did find her nine hours.
Speaker 4: Later but our entire community.
Speaker 3: Dropped everything to look For it was.
Speaker 12: Amazing, wow that is.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Yeah it was so weird because usually when a child, disappears it's it's someone they, know and this was a complete. Stranger right, yeah, wow.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay the internet can be.
Speaker 8: Crazy, yeah good, News katie be no phone screen Or.
Speaker 1: Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 17: Hi my name Is, Sarah Hi, Sarah AND i just wanted.
Speaker 16: To CALL i guess this is. Advice it's probably, horrible but.
Speaker 12: My ex AND i broke up On it's.
Speaker 15: All his, faults like not great, terms BUT i haven't blocked him BECAUSE i want to keep the.
Speaker 1: Door oh you cut, Out so you want to keep the door, open.
Speaker 3: Like to you, know maybe shoot a drunk text like to, him be like you, up how's your buddy or?
Speaker 1: Something so you want you broke up not pleasant, terms but you don't want to block him because you still want to maybe rekindle, somewhere not.
Speaker 3: With, him but like with his.
Speaker 6: Friends oh, friend can't you just reach out to his?
Speaker 5: FRIEND i don't have his number or.
Speaker 16: Anything?
Speaker 1: Gotcha so that's your only? Connection is? Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah i'd say you gotta let it go because then if you end up being with his, friend then he has to choose between his friend and then, like, YEAH i just think.
Speaker 1: It it turns into a sticky. SITUATION i, say you do? YOU i, say you find that friend On? Facebook friend him and then The facebook messenger and then you uh what that mouth exactly? Right no phone screen For. Friday you're up? Next what's your? Name what? Name what's your? Name, okay, okay go, ahead And.
Speaker 15: I'm LIKE i go.
Speaker 5: One how's it, Going?
Speaker 6: Dave thanks for?
Speaker 1: Good how about? You thanks have a great, Day katie w. Be, no we don't screen him about no phone, Screening, friday you're up? Next what's your? Name? Right what's?
Speaker 12: UP i wanted to go back to the audiobook question from.
Speaker 1: Earlier, yes we talked about whether listening to an audiobook counts as you can say you read a. Book go, ahead.
Speaker 12: RIGHT i wanted to say, if For bingley's, point does watching a movie blindfolded count as watching the movie to?
Speaker 6: It, well THAT'S i feel like it's different because that's not how a movie is meant to, be like consumed and like if, no, no because if that's not how a book was supposed to, be you, know taken, in then why would they have even come up with audiobooks in the first.
Speaker 5: Place it's got book in the name.
Speaker 1: Because it's hard to read while you're. Driving, yeah you tried to read a book while you're.
Speaker 8: Driving it's very, difficult. DIFFICULT i start falling. ASLEEP i, Know katie'll you beat no phone screen Or? Friday what's your?
Speaker 1: Name? Amanda? Hi Amanda.
Speaker 15: Hi i'm just bringing my kids to school.
Speaker 3: Right, now and they're real tired because.
Speaker 10: We didn't at home from The timberwolves game until about one.
Speaker 1: Am how old are your? Kids twelve and?
Speaker 5: Ten worth of good time for.
Speaker 12: Kids my ten year old.
Speaker 15: Got to stand on the floor with The timberwolves players during the national.
Speaker 7: Anthem, cool, Yes, wolves.
Speaker 1: All, right thank, you we're huge. Fans no phone screen Or. Friday what's your Namest? Leslie what's?
Speaker 14: Up SO i just have a bone to pick With facebook and people On facebook in. General go. Ahead Mid, DECEMBER i rescued a kitten out in the middle of nowhere during that really deep freeze that we. Had it, was it was. Terrible she's like maybe a handful of pounds and she was frozen solid in.
Speaker 16: The middle of the.
Speaker 4: Road SO i picked her.
Speaker 14: UP i brought her, home much to my husband's. Dismay we did all the. Things we separated her into her own room because we.
Speaker 4: Already have a.
Speaker 14: Cat we vetted, her posted her all Over facebook to see if we could find her, owners WHICH i had about ten to fifteen people replying, saying, Oh i'm so, interested or if you don't find her a, home we have the perfect, home And i'm, like, great you, know we'll give this some time and then we'll find.
Speaker 4: Her the best.
Speaker 14: Situation while the time, came it's not working for us to keep, her AND i started looking to see if any of those first interested people wanted to take. Her and Now i've been sort of saddled with this kitty since Mid december BECAUSE i can't find anywhere to take her all this whole nobody wants to take this.
Speaker 1: Kitten so the people who said they want her, now they don't want her.
Speaker 14: Now they don't want her After i've vetted. Her i've SAID i don't need any money in. RETURN i just want a nice home for.
Speaker 8: Where, yeah people, suck don't say your.
Speaker 1: People, yeah you go on adult friend find her and you're trying to figure out some sort of rendezvous and it's, Like, Okay, roger you want to meet down by the you, know but by the, mall by the, dumpster and then they, go and then and then you. Go you're. There you're, excited and.
Speaker 5: No, Roger, roger they're.
Speaker 1: Flakes they Are that's.
Speaker 5: True i'm so.
Speaker 1: Sorry but, hey no phone screen Or. Friday you're up. Next what's your? Name? Kayla, Hi, Kayla.
Speaker 10: HI i am on my way to work AND i just wanted to remind you, guys and you've heard this, before but it's a great day to be a blue.
Speaker 8: Jacket it's a great day to go blue dog into detail a little.
Speaker 10: Bit that's our slogan for the SCHOOL i work, at which IS i see any middle, school and we say it every. Day it's a great day to be a blue.
Speaker 5: Jacket it is, indeed gosh darn it it sure sure is all?
Speaker 1: Right thank YOU Katwb no phone, Screener. Friday what's your? Name you always want?
Speaker 5: TO i got a bone to pick with? Squirrels, okay, okay let's hear.
Speaker 1: It do they have a deaf?
Speaker 9: Wish? Yes why is it that a squirrel run from one side of the street to the, other then come back and stand in front of my truck and then pull out a cigarette and smoke.
Speaker 1: It it's so, bad like get out the road with.
Speaker 5: THEM i used to do.
Speaker 7: THAT i used to think birds which try to do the same. Thing but birds are a little bit less airhead is that they'll fly away BEFORE i approach as close as they.
Speaker 1: Are, YEAH i think birds have a little more have a little.
Speaker 2: A couple more brain cells than. SQUIRRELS i think squirrels are just BEING.
Speaker 5: I believe they're. Idiots they're just. Dumb they are, idiots THOUGH i.
Speaker 6: Do ANYTIME i do see a, bird, though like roadkill. Bird i'd be, like what are you?
Speaker 1: Doing how did that? Happen how did you do?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Exactly thank you wand to have a good weekend. YouTube bye, Bye KATIE. W you be no phone screen Or? Friday what's your? Name? Hey can then we'll move. On that's, fine KAT w beat no phone screen Or? Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 2: Hi my name Is.
Speaker 1: Brianna Hi, brianna what's? Up?
Speaker 10: Okay SO i want to talk ABOUT cardim say is, LIKE i.
Speaker 16: Desperately want to win.
Speaker 5: THEM i have played the game the last three.
Speaker 13: Days what DO i?
Speaker 6: Like what ELSE i gotta do to?
Speaker 1: Win what are we doing for the next time we're doing? Another what are we?
Speaker 5: Doing you have TO i can't give it.
Speaker 6: Away, yeah you can't give it, away but you can try and win. Again at eight.
Speaker 5: Twenty she's gonna Get.
Speaker 1: She just wants. ME i get. IT i just you know. What we get this a, lot AND i get. It somebody wrote to me last night and they, said my friend's got a really tough. Time can they GET CARDI b? Tickets AND i said, no we just we just we we scheduled them to give away because we want to spread the. LOVE i WOULD i hope you. Win, yeah but just keep, Listening KATIE wb no phone screen Or. Friday what's your?
Speaker 5: Name oh my, Gosh i'm.
Speaker 3: First i've never been on.
Speaker 16: BEFORE i wanted to talk about a MOVIE i saw last.
Speaker 1: Night oh what was? It? YEAH i have a.
Speaker 5: Tartoo yeah it.
Speaker 16: Was entirely too?
Speaker 1: Long how long is?
Speaker 11: It three and a half?
Speaker 1: Hours entirely too? Long?
Speaker 3: Oh makes movie that?
Speaker 16: Long let me tell. YOU i think it would have been better as a, series A tv.
Speaker 6: SERIES i feel, like aren't all of the avatars like over three?
Speaker 5: Hours the FIRST i don't know if this is.
Speaker 17: The second or, third but the first one was like two hours forty, five which too.
Speaker 16: Long three and a half entirely too.
Speaker 7: Much it's movies like that and Like, avengers like those supposed to be generational movies That i'm, LIKE i get people like, it and maybe it's because people will go watch no matter what that they make them that, long but it's just so.
Speaker 8: Unnecessary, yeah too? Long did you see it at home or at the? Theater did you see it at home or at the? Theater in the, theater oh, yeah that's a long. Time just can't.
Speaker 1: Pause you probably had a GIANT i don't even know how it. Ended, yeah, OKAY i got you no phone screen For. FRIDAY a couple of more will wrap. Up you're up. Next what's your, Name? Katie what's? Up? Katie?
Speaker 15: Hey i'm calling BECAUSE i want that cat woman who just.
Speaker 3: CALLED i don't have to.
Speaker 5: REMEMBER i have no way to get you in contact With i'll tell you what i'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Pu i'm gonna put. You i'm gonna put you on. Hold, OKAY i will write down your number and then if they call, back they're probably still, listening and THEN i will have if you do you mind IF i give her your phone? Number, no all, Right i'm gonna put you on. Hold stay on? Today there one, more no phone screen Or. Friday what's your? Name my name Is. Christan what's That? Tristan, Hey christan's.
Speaker 9: Soul i've got a message For. DAVE i just wanted to Say i'm sorry because back in twenty TWENTY i got called out to your house as a contractor AND i kind of fanboid too hard AND i was texting you AND i THINK i scared you.
Speaker 1: ALL i don't, remember so that's.
Speaker 6: Fine well did you text him, like what are you? Wearing because that is kind of.
Speaker 5: CREEPY i texted him and asked him if you wanted to go riding.
Speaker 6: Motorcycles oh, well, YEAH i don't random, CONTRACT i DON'T i don't.
Speaker 1: REMEMBER i appreciate the, invitation but all is. Forgiven don't worry about it at.
Speaker 5: All, yeah that's What i'd like to.
Speaker 1: Hear thank you very, Much thank. You my.
Speaker 6: Friend tristan's like keeping it himself up at, night being, LIKE i shouldn't have said.
Speaker 5: ANYTHING i shouldn't have said.
Speaker 1: ANYTHING i don't. REMEMBER i don't remember. ANYTHING i don't remember WHERE i park my. Car so that is it for no phone screen Or friday On World famous KD. Wb and since it Is, Friday vonn's not gonna sturge the pot and get you all riled up Day vat's going to be positive? Today ha vaunts feel Good. Friday what do you? Got shout out to Doctor Stephen.
Speaker 7: Krendall he's a dentist and he's taken five hundred dollars worth of, toothbrushes floss and toothpaste and helping students in need or helping kids in. Need so he has his own dental practice and he noticed that kids in the area from like low income families, there you probably would assume the highest risk for like cavity is in urgent dental issues, because let's be, honest insurance it's gonna be a little bit of. Expensive so he partnered with a local group that they deliver weekend snack packs to, students and he put in, toothbrushes, flaws, toothpaste so not, only you, know help them out because you know they're going to get snacks for a, reason but to motivate, them, like, hey do you have this?
Speaker 5: Snack it's important to.
Speaker 7: Brush And i'll be, honest they've always talked about. FLOSSING i just started this year brushing my teeth two times a day sometimes Sometimes Sorry, Doc.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Doc BUT i like this just because he's trying.
Speaker 7: To let people know, that you, know you can be a dentist and help people out other than treating.
Speaker 5: Patients there's people that don't have.
Speaker 1: FLAWS i think there's a lot there's a lot of homes where mom and dad are not the best parents and sometimes they don't teach the kids how to brush their. Teeth, david did you brush your? Teeth mom would say, YEAH i would, lie, no you did not you know what she would. Do guess what she would? Do, yeh feel my toothbrush and if it was wet then she. Knew so THEN i wasn't. Stupid, No i'd go, In i'd wet my. Toothbrush, yeah and then she's STILL i don't know how she figured it, out like.
Speaker 5: A rancid breath dave.
Speaker 1: Invisible. Plaque, yeah visible visible. Plaque so it's. Great there's a lot of kids who don't learn, things like a lot of kids don't learn manners because their parents they don't have any manners. Themselves so it's nice and.
Speaker 7: It's really, cool just LIKE i, said because they're already getting the, snack so you motivate. Them not only should you bush your teeth more, often but do it right after the snack because you might have gunk and bill.
Speaker 1: Thin i'm, Sorry i'm never gonna do, THAT i. Support CAN i just finish my? Sentence OH i don't BECAUSE i have a thought that. Way, no, no, no, No i'm never gonna brush my teeth after a. Snack WHILE i have the delicious taste of a hostess snowball in my. Mouth the last THING i want is cress toothpaste. MINT i want to enjoy the, taste the aftertaste of the hostess.
Speaker 6: Snowball, yeah that's HOW i feel about like chewing gum after you like eat a, meal LIKE i just, said A costco hot.
Speaker 5: Dog i'm not going to put a piece of gum in my.
Speaker 1: Mouth you were At costco. YESTERDAY i saw your nutritious meal. Yesterday, Yeah bailey on.
Speaker 5: Air thank, You bailey on. Air follow me On.
Speaker 6: Instagram but, YEAH i got back in my car AND i, thought usually WHEN i get in my, Car i'm like A pavlov's dog to like grab a piece of. Gum AND i, thought, NO i want this hot dog flavor in my.
Speaker 5: MOUTH i love this dentist.
Speaker 6: Guy but if he's one of the types of guys that hands out like toothbrushes and toothpaste on trigger, treats, Right, yeah absolutely.
Speaker 5: Not that's not a, Trick, NORA a treat that is just. Bad it's. Criminal it's.
Speaker 1: Criminal that's a good bit. Though you, kids here's a tooth. Candy, well you probably have.
Speaker 5: Enough here's some mouthwalk.
Speaker 1: All, right thank, You. Vaunt it Is katie W. B this song and we are The Twin cities number one hit music. Stations so why not let's play some what do you got going on with? Regular you won trivia last night with regular guy last, Night bailey's Got bailey has been single ish for a long time. Ish and then about three or four months, ago you met some guy you call him regular guy because of the dates that you went on that, week he was the only regular guy AND.
Speaker 6: I went on like four dates that one week and he, was, yeah the regular.
Speaker 1: Guy so now you're kind of an item at your.
Speaker 6: Boyfriend he is my boyfriend, now my regular guy. Boyfriend and, yeah we went to trivia last night AND i was with, like he has like two.
Speaker 5: FRIENDS i feel like most dudes don't have a lot of.
Speaker 1: FRIENDS i believe that's.
Speaker 6: True, yeah so he has two friends and then their girlfriends and SO i, was you, know in the girlfriend group of this trivia and we all, won which was really great BECAUSE i in.
Speaker 5: The whole, Bar, yeah the Whole like all.
Speaker 6: The teams we went. To we went TO i think it's Called union thirty Two. Egan they have like one of those poor your own little beer and, yeah out OF i think nineteen, teams we, won which is that's, amazing so, bonkers which is really.
Speaker 5: EXCITING i ask you.
Speaker 1: A, Question, yeah AND i do want to get off. Subjects, sure but did anybody like did you see other people? Cheating because we've we played trivia and you see people pull out their phones and kind of, like you, know look down underneath the table and they're.
Speaker 5: CHEATING i can only imagine.
Speaker 1: That but you guys did, not, Right we.
Speaker 6: Didn't still fun and, cheating, Right and so they kind of, say like at the beginning of every trivia that you ever, play like it's an honor code here because you are omitting the answers on your, phone but you shouldn't be looking up the answers and all of that.
Speaker 1: CHATZ i would have guessed that other people then did not, cheat because you, know usually want to get the table that gets forty two out of forty three, points.
Speaker 6: Right, exactly because if we won and we didn't, cheat then. Whatever So i'm having this uh conundrum right now though with regular, guy WHERE i feel like we're in a duel Where i'm looking at him and he's looking at, me and we're like neither of us are going to SAY i love you, first and it's like a cold war.
Speaker 1: Situation, sure, yeah you're both like star AND i.
Speaker 6: To eye but exact d AND i mentioned this to my Friend katie cap who also has a new, boyfriend she.
Speaker 5: Said shot Out Katie. Capp she says she's also in the same situation.
Speaker 6: Where we've both been dating our boyfriends for about three months, now and we both think it's too soon to SAY i love, you even if you are overcome with the like. Feeling, well occasionally he'll do something that's like really sweet AND i want to be, like, OH i love, you but Then i'm.
Speaker 5: Like, NOPE i won't say.
Speaker 6: Anything and he's also to the point where like if he's like leaving me for you, know the, day or.
Speaker 5: If he's like hanging up the, phone he'll, go, WELL i cherish, you and he, SAYS i cherish.
Speaker 6: You, yeah But I'M i know he's saying it to be like funny because we're not.
Speaker 5: SAYING i love. You but, okay let me ask you, This, yeah do you love? HIM i don't know because it seems too.
Speaker 1: Soon i'm going to tell you what you're not asking for my, Opinion, Well i'd love to hear. IT i think you'll know when you love. HIM i had a girlfriend who is like she loved me and she would SAY i love, you AND i would, Say i'm not going to say it UNTIL i know THAT i, do, Right AND i think it's wrong to tell SOMEBODY i love you in response to them SAYING i love you if you don't also love. Them it's not true.
Speaker 6: Right, exactly which is Why i'm, Like, Okay i'm going to hold off on, it and then it'll get to the point where Maybe i'm just like overcome too much because he does things THAT i, love but like DO i love?
Speaker 5: Them but, Yeah but it's so interesting then because you're.
Speaker 7: Not sure if you love, him but you feel the earth to say, it so it's like you really are just saying it out of.
Speaker 5: Response, well it's, obligation.
Speaker 6: But not obligation because like it's not because he's saying anything to. ME i feel like it's obligation if someone SAYS i love you and then you SAY i love you.
Speaker 5: Too oh, YEAH i was sponsor to the, moments WHAT.
Speaker 6: I, mean, Right but sometimes you're just, like you, KNOW i don't know vibe and or, other and then you're just, like, OH i love.
Speaker 1: You LIKE i love you have my.
Speaker 12: Kids.
Speaker 5: Right, WELL i Get.
Speaker 1: I've never heard anybody SAY i love the only Person i've ever heard SAY i love, you vond how my kids is?
Speaker 5: Vaunts are you talking about someone causing a nophone? Screwed every?
Speaker 1: Week and not at?
Speaker 5: All some reason you click off the. Phone but BUT i.
Speaker 1: Think that there's no more wonderful feeling Than, no this is the best feeling in the. World when you love someone and they love you back just as much or, more that is an unbelievable. Feeling it's, Like, WOW i love them and they love me. Too, oh and then you can SAY i love, YOU i love you.
Speaker 5: Too but then what's the timeline for? That because three months seems too, soon it.
Speaker 1: Does a little. Bit, yeah, YEAH i don't. KNOW i, MEAN i don't. Know it's been a long time Since i've told anybody KNEW i love.
Speaker 5: You, YEAH i mean it's been a hot minute for me as.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah BUT i know people that get married in three. Months so, like you, know if you feel, it you feel it.
Speaker 6: Right AND i think, obviously like back in the, day you would get married way. Faster And i'm not getting married to him tomorrow as far as you, Know, No i'm. Not if he asked me, today will you marry, Me i'd say, no.
Speaker 1: Well of, course not too. Soon, YEAH i think it's a different. TIMELINE i think sometimes, man if you are like hot and heavy and you click and everything is just, WORKING i think sometimes you do love them right. Away but do you believe in love it first? Sight?
Speaker 6: NO i, Don't okay, no, because LIKE i, MEAN i remember walking into my hinge date with regular, guy seeing him and being, like, oh he's.
Speaker 8: Cute BUT i didn't THINK i love this. Man, no, true BUT i think that sometimes you. Do i've had loved first sight. Before it's, like at the MOMENT i saw, HER i was, LIKE I i love, Her and it wasn't just because she was. Attractive there was just some sort of vibe or eye contact or something where your old eyes a little bit too.
Speaker 7: Long, Yeah and even that TIMELINE i think is. Different Like alyssa AND i we, did we'd straight up say to each other, like, NO i didn't love you from the moment we, met no mean less actually did not even like me when we first. Met and we knew each other for about a year and then we became friends and then it slowly. Clicked so just when it clicks for, you it's different literally for every single, case.
Speaker 6: RIGHT i feel like there's just a difference BETWEEN i love something that you're, doing or LIKE i love something that you said VERSUS i love.
Speaker 5: You but, also isn't that kind of what It isn't that what it?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 5: Though, Like, OH i.
Speaker 6: Love all of these actions that you're taking and all of these words that you're, Saying THEREFORE i love.
Speaker 5: You, WELL i don't think.
Speaker 1: NO i think love is like AN x. Factor it's, like, yeah they can say all the right things and do all the right, things but if there's not that love and love is kind of an undefinable kind of a. Thing it's they can be smarked and they can be, funny and they can say all the right things and be, impressive but you might not love.
Speaker 5: Them how WILL i know hip he he really loves? ME i was gonna.
Speaker 7: SAY I i accidentally said it to a list of very Early we had only been together for maybe a couple of, weeks not even a fifty, together AND i was dropping off at a graduation and, Yes, bailey like you said you feel in the, moment AND i was, Like i'm proud of, you blah blah. Blah she about to get about to get out of the, car AND i SAID i love.
Speaker 5: You and then it like.
Speaker 7: SLIPS i literally, said and it was kind of an awkward moment because you just in the, moment you know.
Speaker 6: Exactly, yeah someone texted saying instead Say i'm falling in love with, you which honestly feels.
Speaker 5: More that even feels more more. Pressure it's even more, pressure, right exactly are you looking? Up how WILL i?
Speaker 15: Know?
Speaker 5: Oh because that is such a good. Song how does she?
Speaker 8: Know?
Speaker 1: Oh, yes you love?
Speaker 5: Her you know that, song that movie and chanton baby. Iconic, yeah a lot of people are.
Speaker 6: Texting i'm saying my boyfriend told me he loved me around three. Months we've now been together seventeen, years married fifteen.
Speaker 5: Years sometimes it.
Speaker 6: Works this one, says my wife AND i dated for two, months got, engaged married four months.
Speaker 5: Later what what did you just?
Speaker 1: KNOW i THINK i believe you're, Right. Von sometimes you just. Know it's, like, well why are we? Waiting BUT i also think that if you don't, know do you know that you love?
Speaker 5: HIM i love, RIGHT i don't, Know.
Speaker 1: Well then don't say. It well your, answer.
Speaker 6: But it's like IT i think both of us it's the same. Thing because him SAYING i cherish you that is a choice that he's saying because he doesn't want to say.
Speaker 1: That's him being, funny right.
Speaker 6: Exactly BUT i think it's because he's, like, OH i Love, bailey BUT i can't say.
Speaker 5: IT i can't say it.
Speaker 1: AT i don't know about. That i'm not disparaging your, relationship BUT i don't know about. THAT i think you say like that to be kind of. Cute LIKE i have a friend that we. Like we're silly with each other AND i will text her and engagement ring emoji is, like DO i really want to marry? Her god? No does she want to marry? Me god? No but it's. Funny so he's being funny by SAYING i cherry. Shoe but that's but that's a good. Step but if you're Right vaughan who, said if you Say i'm falling in love with, you.
Speaker 6: Yeah that seems almost too, worse much. Worse, yeah just an extra cherry committed. There, Yeah i'm in like with. YOU i would never say with. You that's.
Speaker 1: Funny i'm in like with. You i'm in like with guess. WHAT i just want to tell, YOU i like.
Speaker 5: YOU i like.
Speaker 6: You this one says my boyfriend AND i waited almost eight months to say, it but we used to SAY i appreciate.
Speaker 1: You that is kind of. Funny i'm really happy that it's all working out for. You.
Speaker 5: THANKS i appreciate.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah hannah, writes and she SAYS i had love at first. VOICE i heard my boyfriend's voice when he helped me get my car out of a, ditch but it was dark AND i didn't hear his name or much of a. LOOK i went home AND i told my, Mom i'm going to marry that man behind the. Voice fast forward a. Year he was a cousin to my, neighbors so he came into A halloween. Boom it was. ON i was. Determined we've been together for four. Years crazy how the world. Works that is so.
Speaker 5: Beautiful that sounds like a. Movie i'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Cry, wow so. Gorgeous all Here's ellie who Loves, Matt and here's HOW i know. That text says shout out to my, amazing awesome and wonderful, Fiance. Matt we just booked our wedding day. Yesterday we're so. Excited we're currently on our way north To Grand, Rapids minnesota to visit my great. Grandma listening to you, guys sipping, caribou having the best. Morning, Matt you're the best road trip partner ever AND i love you so so. There all, right enough about, love enough about this. Grory let's move on to more important. Things Gracie, Abrams, hey when do we Have HARDY b coming up in a few? Minutes twenty e Twenty CARDI b tickets coming out