Speaker 1: It's Mojo.
Speaker 2: In the morning, I saw that the girls on the show were out last night. You guys did a little Red Wings game. How did we not get invited to that?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: The girls night out?
Speaker 1: Little girls night out?
Speaker 2: Huh, A little hanging out with the Red Wings.
Speaker 1: Big win last night too, right? They beat the.
Speaker 4: West two minutes left of the game. The Vegas scored two points? Why did they want an overtime?
Speaker 1: We are hockey town?
Speaker 2: How did that happen? I went to bed. Actually it was three to one. I'm like watching the game. They're playing the Night Golden Knights, and I'm like, oh, this looks good man.
Speaker 1: These guys the fun.
Speaker 2: They had a whole bunch of stuff for Cane too with Mike Madonno back in town, which was nice.
Speaker 1: But so you guys, you guys.
Speaker 2: Were doing some influence and I saw too, what what's the what's the product that you guys were were representing or hanging out with?
Speaker 3: We got invited by Keylo and Co. Shout out Keilo and Code. They make the cutest sports apparel, real girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where are they at? Are they a local company or are they just.
Speaker 3: They are they do?
Speaker 5: I think it's in Northville. It is, yeah, but a lot of their stuff's online.
Speaker 4: But they just opened a preview event for their new apparel with the Detroit Red Wings and that's coming out the nineteenth, so we got to kind of see it beforehand, which is it's really cute stuff.
Speaker 1: It looked pretty good. Y'all look good and you guys do look good on that. So how was it? Was it fun to hang out with you guys?
Speaker 2: I saw that you also ran into Detroit Lyons Jake Baits too at the at the game.
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was funny story.
Speaker 4: Lydia's cousin came up or Lydia's cousin asked me. She was like, that guy looks like Jake Baits. You should just go ask and see if that's him. I was like, all right, sure. I walked up to him and I was like, hey, man, are you related to Jake Baits?
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 4: He's sitting there eating eating his pizza, laughing, and I was like, or are you Jake Baits? And he was like, I don't know how to answer this, but I'm Jake Baits.
Speaker 5: You just go and say hi, date because if it wasn't him, he would just stare at you.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't care.
Speaker 3: I was like, are you really to it? The worst part is he was very incognito, and then Bianca gave him away, and then the whole game people were all.
Speaker 4: Around him, Yeah no, are Bates and then asking him for pictures and autographs and were like, we totally blew his cover.
Speaker 1: Touch a break. He was with his wife.
Speaker 2: She was just sitting there, so I think that's actually kind of cute though. Walk up to him and go, you look like Jake Babes. That's awesome. So Annah, yeah, you you, I know, do this a lot. You do the influencing thing a lot, I do. I overheard something before we went on the air where you didn't like the seats that you guys were in or something. Don't make that no, no, no, okay, wait wait hold on, but you that you left early.
Speaker 1: I guess I.
Speaker 3: Did, so I left. This sounds so bad now that I actually know how much time is in a period of hockey. I left when there was nine minutes left in the first period.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's practically up to the beginning of the game.
Speaker 3: Correct, because it was a school night.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have worked.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that there's a lot of things that contributed to this. The seats were partially it. I am very fortunate, lucky, blessed. I get gifted a lot of seats. I usually sit in the front row, so this was not in the front row. And I know this is going to make me sound so bad, but I again, school night. So there was school night. I have a busy day today. I wanted to get home. I wanted to get to bed. The seats weren't really the best, so I actually they were okay seats, but yeah, I just didn't want to say so. I left really early. And as I was walking out, the Key Low and Co team was taking the event stuff out like they were leaving because they were just there for the event, and I was so embarrassed. So I had to take They saw me. We made eye contact, not even they saw me. We made eye contact, but.
Speaker 2: I quickly Amanda, if they leave, their their goal, their goal is just to get their stuff, probably on social media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they were okay, and that was my goal too. Honestly, Keylo and Co. If you're listening, I went for you. I thought the clothes were so cute. I love the red wings. I go to Red Wings games a lot, though I don't always get to hang out with Keilo and Co. So I went to the event, but we made eye contact, and then I was so embarrassed. I picked my phone up and I acted like I was taking a call, and I just kept walking around the concourse and then I had to go out a different exit, and then I end up having to walk way farther home than I was supposed to.
Speaker 1: But but wait, wait, just say hold on a second.
Speaker 2: So what I overheard before we started the show was that the you guys are all in one area. So you were sitting in the area with all the people that were invited to this thing, including it sounds like Jake Bates was there too for some reason, in that same area.
Speaker 1: They don't sound like padge seeds that the kicker for the Lions is.
Speaker 3: Hey, okay, they're not bad.
Speaker 1: It's such a seventeen Oh I got you.
Speaker 2: By the way, hockey games on the glass suck. You can't see anything. If the puck is down on one end, you can't see okay, but listen. As a content creator, this is what I do full time.
Speaker 3: I need to be right up there. I want my camera where the photographer's camera is so they have these little holes that you can stick your camera through and get good pictures. I want to be right there to get the camera just fine.
Speaker 6: Would you like would you have left with nine minutes into the first period if you did sit on the ice?
Speaker 3: Heck no, I want to say the whole game was not the excuse.
Speaker 1: School night was.
Speaker 3: Part of it. There was a lot of factors and that was one of it.
Speaker 2: But wait, is there truth that I heard you say or I heard uh Lydia say that you went on Was it the resale market to see if there were any seats that were available and.
Speaker 3: There were some cheap ones.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna lie. Our seat was bumping.
Speaker 3: We got the lottery tickets.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw you know, we were winning all these prizes, t shirt tossed and we had a great time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sit next to Jigbeet's. I love that for you. If I was with my friends hanging out, I would probably sit up there and drink and chill with y'all. We were there.
Speaker 4: What do you mean with your friends?
Speaker 3: Okay, we are friends. We are friends.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Everyone had a plus one in the event. Y'all had your plus ones with you, you were hanging out with them. I mean, I could have been a fifth wheel. I just went by myself. I just went to get the content, get the swag, and leave.
Speaker 2: Listen, in retrospect, I probably would have said no, But god, I would have been a plus one.
Speaker 1: I had nothing going on by myself.
Speaker 4: There are friends.
Speaker 2: Too, yeah, but okay, So it's funny when you Isn't it interesting when you leave a thing that you're invited to? Because I'm the king of this. If you ever want to know how to get out, if you want to know how to pull an Irish gubye, I'm your guy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you are the king.
Speaker 3: What would you have done in this situation? Did you have just walked out?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: First off, first off, I had, and this is all fairness to Anna. I have left because I didn't like the seats like at events like where we're going, Like like we did that Tigers game that one time with the staff and stuff like that, and I thought that we were like in like.
Speaker 1: The worst suite we could possibly have.
Speaker 2: Been in, And I'm like, I would have rather sat out in the outfield in the pepsi section, you know, the Pepsi park or porch or whatever the hell is.
Speaker 1: I'd have even been the seats for me.
Speaker 5: I would have gone like you did for the Kilo, and you saw a few minutes of the game, and I would have gone to bed.
Speaker 2: But I would have done. What I would have done is usually what I do is I try to do exactly what you do. Try to sneak to the point where nobody can see you. But if I see them in the concourse, I say there's an emergency back at the station, or I'm so sorry, I got to get home. My family needs me, you know what I mean, like something like that. So I would probably figure that out, by the way, I do think it does sound bad when you go I wasn't by my friends, but then.
Speaker 1: There, but it looked like you guys were having fun.
Speaker 4: I was shaking my booty up there with the lot of it. Sounds acting like a bottle girl.
Speaker 2: But it even looked like I saw the picture of all you guys on here together and it looked like you guys were having fun at that at the event right before too.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was cool.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was really fun. Except I showed up like an hour la. I was so late to this. I tried to get on time.
Speaker 1: I just can't. I'm sure. I don't know how. It's so funny. It is so funny how many how much merch.
Speaker 2: There is out there these days for all the different sports teams, Like it's wild how many people do collabs and things like that, which is so fun. And I'm the guy, you know what, I'm the fool that buys all the stuff too. Like I'm the guy that goes out there. I just recently just saw a golf brand, Johnny Oh has a Red Wings collab with those guys. This sweatshirt that I bought might be the greatest sweatshirt I've ever had in my life. It makes me look five or ten pounds lighter than I am. I swear to you, I have no idea what it is.
Speaker 1: I put it on.
Speaker 2: I would looking at myself, I go, oh my god, this is like something I can I buy the entire line.
Speaker 5: That they have to get ready all he's gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna wear it every single day. I don't think I'm gonna wear it. I think I'm gonna pull it out at the next time that I get an invite from like a friend, Uh to go to a Red Wings game. But I love when you guys all go out together. And then it turns into drama, Like you guys go to drama, but you guys go to Tampa, it just turns.
Speaker 4: Into Anna goes dusts her own thing and stuck alone.
Speaker 6: By then again, the guys are with your friends and I'm fifth wheeling. No, my cousin and Sam became friends just by sitting in the mix. Ana, we would have loved to have you there.
Speaker 3: Also, my seats were not by theirs, like you make me sound so bad.
Speaker 1: They how did they not put you guys all in the same exactly?
Speaker 3: So I thought this was like we were gonna be in a suite or something. No, we had all separate seats. I was two sections over.
Speaker 2: Anna's right on this one. You guys are wrong. No, No, you're not in the same section. If you're not Kevin, you agree or disagree if you're not in the same section, same row, and you're like sitting there by yourself looking.
Speaker 1: Was it like a sold out gang with him?
Speaker 6: Our whole role was open, and then it was Jake Bates and his wife all right?
Speaker 2: Then I would then I would wait until the usher kicked me out, but there's no way I'm sitting the singer if I'm by myself at a game, which, by the way, it takes a lot of courage to go to things by yourself. I won't even go to a movie by myself, let alone go to a really a Red Wings game yourself.
Speaker 1: Not a chance, you know why myself.
Speaker 2: If I go to a movie by myself, I fall asleep and I'll be there till tomorrow with somebody. Secondly, I'm a I'm the movies I go to see. If I'm by myself, it looks like I'm a pedophile. It doesn't. It doesn't play bode well for me. So texture here right now says, you guys look like you guys are having fun, and I agree with Anna, get home and be rested for the show.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: I went home at one am and I'm still.
Speaker 3: Arrested for the show and I was in bed at nine pm.
Speaker 2: Another texture here says Anna, why didn't you take Shannon?
Speaker 1: And is your plus one?
Speaker 3: Shannon was busy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got invited to the event, but I couldn't go. I was already at another event.
Speaker 3: Okay, again, I strategically didn't bring a plus one because I knew I did not want to stay the whole game. I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Go and then another texture here. And this is probably the truth of every one of them. Anna, it sounds like you've been having a really bad week. It has been a tough week for you, though it has a tough year. No, I know it's been tough. Well, it's been a couple couple weeks and stuff like that. We'll give you grace if it continues till next week, then we're gonna take you to a Red Wings game by yourself.
Speaker 5: I think I think there are all things that we are randomly snobby about, like for Anna, it's seats to sporting at sporting events. For me, I will admit it. I am hotel snobby. I will splurge on a nice.
Speaker 1: Hotel after those calls.
Speaker 5: I am not ashamed to say it.
Speaker 2: After those calls the other day, you will not see me stay in anywhere that I don't see them too sheets.
Speaker 5: But no, we all have that thing that we're like, I will, I will, you know, my only I.
Speaker 4: Just can't sit two hundred sections of ELC eggs. I'll fall over that thing.
Speaker 2: That's right, can I tell you my snobby is yeah, bad ubers. If I get if I get in so I so people will always say to Chelsea gets mad at me because I never choose the cheapest of the ubers and and she says, why do you do that? And I go because I've gotten into the cheapest of the ubers and the guy picks me up with his freaking dog hair all over, or it's or it smells like smoke, like the guy's smoking, or she's smoking in the car. Or did you remember the one time that I actually had to go pick up my car at the dealership and I had to have the It was actually a lift, and the kids were in the back seat. I sat in the back seat next to a kid that just got picked up from school.
Speaker 1: I'm like, did the uber chare That's probably what it was. No, it was the it was the woman driving these kids.