Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: Kfan and the Power Trip never mind, go ahead, Chris, Okay, what just happened? But the whole thing just close.
Speaker 3: I have to relog in one of us.
Speaker 4: His computer got fired. There's a cost cutting.
Speaker 3: How can that be possible? It's a machine.
Speaker 2: Well, it's guaranteed to human, but it's.
Speaker 3: Not a human. We can't let the non humans go Jesus.
Speaker 2: Way there, I'll do this. The fan wants to give you a shot at twenty five hundred dollars. Just enter the keyword trip. That's Trip at kfan dot com. Good luck, best of luck.
Speaker 3: Easy on the enthusiasm. All that seems sincere.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, just let me stay logged in for the whole course of the show. The show's three hour or I should be able to stay logged in for three hours.
Speaker 4: You asked for way too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, man, I don't know what You're a little greed empire.
Speaker 5: Sorry, all right, that's two Fan five.
Speaker 6: I would love to do it because Marty's here and she likes doing radio.
Speaker 3: I love radio. It's time for Fan five on the Power.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's time for Fan five on the Power Drift brought to you by the Saint Paul Saint. Thanks Saint Paul Saints, Mark Parris and I. The NHL Draft now, but Wild do not have a first rounder or a second rounder unless Billy g does something crazy.
Speaker 3: Who knows, you never know, you never know. He's things can change me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it gets it's a bunch of ment third, a couple of thirds, maybe four, five, six. Yeah, so so the middle of the draft and yeah, we'll see what they can pull off.
Speaker 1: Uh, do you have more or less Dylan Larkin optimism than the last time we talked to you about him?
Speaker 7: Somewhere in the middle, Still somewhere in the middle. I mean, there's there's still hope. But but you know, the longer, the longer he sits there, the more it makes me feel like Detroit's just waiting. I mean, they've got time, but they're waiting for just as good offer, or they're hoping for more than maybe what Billy might have offered.
Speaker 3: But that being said, they.
Speaker 7: Might not find anything and our offer might just be the best.
Speaker 1: So it's you know, Billy G swung on Quinn Hughes mid season, not middle of the season, but in season. Yep, does it have to be the big splash this summer? Do you think Billy G's capable of waiting to see how this thing goes in maybe a month or two in of the year he does another Quinn Hughes in season trade.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, guy, Yeah, for sure, because he's gonna, you know, I don't know how much more he can really sacrifice of the future or what we have to to get a Dylan Larkin. So he's going to do what's best for the team, obviously, and if it isn't Dylan Larkin, then yeah, he can wait until the beginning of the season.
Speaker 4: Obviously.
Speaker 7: After that, see where some teams are at after twenty game mark, there is a good it's a good kind of a good line to look at where teams they're they're they're gauged kind of how they are going to all the other teams are looking at that point. So yeah, I don't think he's certainly under the gun. I don't think he's feeling any pressure to have it done, you know, by July first, by or excuse me, by the beginning of the season or whatnot. He's going to get the best available. If it's Larka, that would be awesome. I'm sure he would hope so, just like everybody else. But if it isn't, he's got time to find something.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Craig Leopold, just a couple of days ago said the Wild will absolutely sign Quinn Hughes to a new deal. And that's it from his perspective. Obviously, isn't July first? When can we actually first? So we're just a couple of days away from that window opening up.
Speaker 7: So and there is nothing better, And you're the player when the owner comes out and says that, oh, the pocketbook's open, all right.
Speaker 5: Can't let him walk?
Speaker 7: No, we can't, absolutely, not for what just for what we traded, obviously we can't let him walk. But for what what what he means to this team, you can't let him go.
Speaker 1: So the the owner of Craig Leopold says he wants it to be a long term deal. But do you still believe Quinn Hughes will be a three year deal? Which is the hot rumor, because then he lines up with his brother and then the brothers can decide together where they're going.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's a thirty three year deal. I mean, it's crazy because most of the time you're going to say you want the long term deal, you want the security.
Speaker 5: But a guy like Quinn Hughes, he's not too worried about that.
Speaker 3: He knows he's going to get paid for as long as he plays well, said will soon man, Well, thank you, Marns.
Speaker 1: The links at Dallas Sunday at one the links are still at WNBA best fourteen and four, Olivia Miles averaging just under nineteen points a game.
Speaker 3: Crazy man, they are. They are so good.
Speaker 8: I am I am watching when I can, and as am as impressed with Olivia Miles as I have been with any rookie in the last hoof ten ish years. I'm looking at a box score right now. Last night and Las Vegas played, so Dallas number one overall pick Azy Fudd played thirty two minutes last night. She had seven points and one assist.
Speaker 1: You suck, no no, no, no, no no no, she doesn't suck.
Speaker 8: But we had the number two pick Olivia Miles, and she is just she is not only the best rookie in the WNBA, she is literally one of the best players in the w And I have to believe that she is even out doing expectations that the coaches and scouts had for her. There's no way they could have said after scouting her based on her college resume, oh yeah, she's probably gonna be one of the best players in the w as a rookie. Not one of the best rookies, one of the best players. Yeah, I don't know how you could see that coming.
Speaker 3: And here she is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Recall, I assume until we get a new CBA in Major League Baseball, we're going to have both sides throwing out what they want and what they don't want. But Major League Baseball claims if they want a max contract of five years for free agents that are switching teams in a six year max if you stay with your current team. So maybe maybe the end of these you know, gigantic essentially career contracts.
Speaker 8: That's probably good for the game, probably good for everybody. Okay, so let's not argue over that. Let's find something else to stall things. I just hope we don't have a stoppage, you know, any any sport that has the I. It feels like everything we're reading says there's going to be.
Speaker 1: Lions cornerback Terry and Ardol. We talked about this yesterday, but here's the update. Is facing felony charges of armed robbery and kidnapping. He was in court yesterday though, because he was arrested on Wednesday, and he was ordered held without bail intil a pre trial detention hearing that is scheduled for Monday. But prosecutors are going to argue that he should remain in custody without bail until the actual trial. And he is facing potentially a life sentence. And I think he's twenty three or twenty four years old. But if you didn't hear the story yesterday, the gist of it is is he owns an airbnb. It got robbed for like a quarter of a million dollars and then him and what five or six other people lured three men into a hotel or apartment or whatever, I forget exactly where. Then they pistol whipped him, held him at gunpoint, and robbed them and according to police in Florida, at least two of the three had nothing to do with the robbery. They've already said these guys aren't the right guys. So even if they were the right guys, you'd be in trouble. But they might have pistol whipped and kidnapped the wrong people. And according to the sources and according to the police, that Terry and Arnold was the primary conspirator, that he was the one that's like, no, we're getting my stuff back.
Speaker 5: And we're going to make these guys pay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, possible life sentence for the first drownd pick of the Lions two years ago. We'll see, But prosecutors do not want him even out until the trial. So we'll see on Monday if he is potentially never getting out of jail again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 3: He's pistol. That's a wild story.
Speaker 8: Sure, I mean you better be pretty sure you got the right pretty people.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure, pretty sure, like one hundred percent sure. Still don't do it.
Speaker 1: If you're one hundred percent sure, you have him turn him into the police and say these are the people that stole a quarter.
Speaker 5: Of a million dollars from my airbnb.
Speaker 1: I wonder what you had at your Airbnb that's worth a quarter of a million that they stole.
Speaker 3: I just leave piles of cash. Liner jewel diamond. Who leaves jewelry around though at an airbnb or in a safe does great?
Speaker 4: Question? Pistol whipping people?
Speaker 9: Yeah, who do you like to went on a writer, probably, I mean maybe and stopped thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I know again, you're welcome.
Speaker 4: Find a phone number anywhere.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you would think since stranger things, she would the publicly find.
Speaker 5: That was a thing, remember.
Speaker 3: That phone books? Yeah, you could just think if you were a stalker.
Speaker 5: Back in the day, it's like, wonder what dead girl's numbers?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, there's just a book where I can look it up.
Speaker 3: It's a lot harder to stalk.
Speaker 2: It's a lot harder now.
Speaker 3: He's voice texting.
Speaker 4: He's reviewing Bluetooth Troubles.
Speaker 3: Good for him, five stars, two thumbs up.
Speaker 10: You need help.
Speaker 1: A couple of things before we plain initials that have nothing to do with anything. Uh. You know, we had to tell me Brennan in a couple days ago. Our friend and we talked a lot about that. You know that rookie class of Saturday Night Live. One of those guys is Cam Patterson. Yep, I'm all in on this. Check this out. Apparently there's a new animated series coming out that Cam Patterson is going to host. It's called Sketchy Bets, where actual unusual bets are turned into comedic stories with hand drawn sketch style animation.
Speaker 3: So it's going to be just hardcore, degenerate.
Speaker 1: Gambling stories, and Cam Patterson's gonna host hockey. I was talking to say on Its and a handful of days ago, and uh, we were talking about how him and I have a lot of similar thoughts about life.
Speaker 3: But then we got to.
Speaker 1: It's set for both of us really, I mean, right, damned if you do, damned if you don't. But then he's like, it's like when people tell gambling stories. I'm like, well, that's where you and I differ, because gambling stories are my favorite stories. I could listen to people's gambling stories, wins, losses, bad beats, good wins all day.
Speaker 3: I freaking love gambling stories.
Speaker 1: So I saw this headline that he's going to host it basically a cartoon about terrible or weird or unusual bets, and I'm like, just injected straight into my veins.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I like that kind of stuff. I like those shows.
Speaker 3: I would listen to this in podcast form.
Speaker 5: I feel like a doctor Seuss.
Speaker 3: I would listen to this in animated form.
Speaker 5: I'm in on this so.
Speaker 3: Weird and unusual.
Speaker 8: Yes, if it's this is how I lost my house and wife and.
Speaker 3: Kids, I still want to hear that that's too heavy. It's it's interesting. That was again the it is it FedEx?
Speaker 1: What's the one that was basically saved by a blackjack? So the FedEx story about how the guy basically went to Vegas and saved the company at a blackjack table.
Speaker 3: Freaking love it. I want all the details.
Speaker 6: Have you guys heard about life Larry and the Pursuit of happiness?
Speaker 3: Oh? The Larry David showing HBO.
Speaker 1: It looks fantastic, It looks starts Today's the day.
Speaker 3: Can't wait.
Speaker 4: So Larry David goes.
Speaker 6: Tells stories about history from his you know, his own perspective, but he puts himself in it as himself, like he's he's going to the theater with Mary Todd and Abraham to see the play.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see if this works because I love the concept.
Speaker 6: Freaking everything I've read is it's getting just great reviews.
Speaker 4: He puts himself in history.
Speaker 6: Like he's on the other end of the first phone call with Edison. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Run well either way, that's I love Larry enough where it's I'm going to give him a shot, no matter what the review is saying.
Speaker 3: If I hate it, I'll jump ship.
Speaker 1: But there's no he's He's earned at least a chance, right, he's the best. Well yeah, man, for sure, he's got the equity. I would listen to him tell gambling stories all day long.
Speaker 5: I don't think he gambled.
Speaker 8: Do you think the the animators of this new gambling show would want my story of the.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, the real story.
Speaker 8: Just when we were in duluthe and I got three coins on the Buffalo machine and I got eight free spins, and on seven of the eight I got nothing, and on one of them I got two nines and then my free games were over.
Speaker 3: No, I think the better story.
Speaker 1: I think the better story for this podcast was the story that Hawk told about the homeless lady that was stealing like a vouchers out of the machine.
Speaker 3: Oh, I saw her, that's one of my favors. And she got like purp walked out of the building.
Speaker 4: I'll pull your hands got her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that question for being homeless. Yes, she was a cute homeless lady. Yeah, we had she had a good personal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had her on the show on Friday. We interviewed her. She played Initials. Should we play Initials when we come back? And maybe gay one hundred and nineteen foul dollars because the jackpots after this up.
Speaker 11: Next it's the Initials game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Jackpot. Call one eight hundred three two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at.
Speaker 3: The Initials jackpot. Next, I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: Our iHeartRadio Music Festival presented by Capitol.
Speaker 11: One's coming Back to Lost Figures.
Speaker 1: September eighteenth and nineteenth at Team Obil Arena, streaming liven.
Speaker 6: It is time Welcome to Friday A twenty five pouts of morning Show. Yes, sir, six five nine one thousand, was that right? One two zero five three two six I get confused. It's time for you to get on the phones because we're gonna give away some money that I feel it.
Speaker 3: Let's go, hus Dan Stutt It's time Stut Steph twenty twenty three or twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: The last time I went off. Is it three or four years? We've asked this like three times, and then the second we look it up, I forget. I feel like it's about four years. I mean, we could do the math, but sometimes we've had, like Saint Paul Federal pump into extra money. We've had weeks that we were off and the jackpots didn't go up. So I'm not who knows somewhere in that range.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who cares. Let's just give it away.
Speaker 11: Initials Game six thirty four on the Power Trip, presented by Builders and Remodelers I love You.
Speaker 6: Builders are Remodels, Minnesota's premiere exterior home services company for over seventy three years for windows, siding, roofing, or doors. Visit builders are Remodelers dot Com.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go around the room see who is playing and who they are playing for.
Speaker 3: Sauce. Let's start with.
Speaker 12: Ye hey, pewee, I'm playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. They're on sale right now for seven ninety nine at all LUNs and buyer Leagues locations. And if I win, listen for a special offer from my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Well, thanks Road for hockey.
Speaker 6: As always, I'm brought to you my friends at radcoan radco dot com. If I win today, listen for your very special offer from.
Speaker 3: Radcoud Miss Marty gel There.
Speaker 8: I am sponsored by the good folks Great Clips and if I win today, stay tuned for a sharp offer from Great Clips.
Speaker 3: I care now.
Speaker 1: I almost always say parish for last because he's It's like whatever, Mark's the best, but now I'm saving the best for last because he's won the last two Mark, what happened did you win three straight games?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: I am playing for my amazing friends at Buy the Yard and if I win, listen for a one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard.
Speaker 3: Let's go hat trick time.
Speaker 1: And Mark's been Mark's been talk the last couple of months, but definitely red hot the last couple of weeks. So we'll see if Mark can get it done again.
Speaker 5: Good luck, Oh thank you, Thanks PJ.
Speaker 1: You can buy the home game version Initials Game dot Com versions four, five, and six. Also this impacts you guys a little bit home game again initialsgame dot Com. You can also play at about one hundred or so bars across the Upper Midwest. Initials game live dot com and the tournament achampions wraps up tomorrow. The winner of that is in the Initials Invitational this summer. So whoever emerges from that tournament tomorrow afternoon is one of the forty five people in the tournament, and my guess is.
Speaker 3: He or she will be a formidable supponent.
Speaker 4: I would bet.
Speaker 1: I would think if you're the best of the best, if you're beating people that are capable of winning rounds or games at bars for Initials Game Live, I don't think that person's going to be something to mess with. So best of luck to you guys who overdraws that person in round one suite of the Initials Invitational. Let's possibly give away a whole bunch of money with the jackpots.
Speaker 11: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot one hundred and nineteen grand.
Speaker 6: You're looking to buy a new car, save money on your current Carlo deal with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, now offering auto loom rates as low as four point two nine percent APR. Play today at Saint Paul FCU dot org. Caffan federally ensured by the NCUA.
Speaker 3: This thing's been going up for years.
Speaker 1: It goes up five hundred dollars a week, which is awesome. Thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, Progressive Jackpot up five hundred a week. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot out of the two letters that I'm using, the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union gives them two hundred and fifty dollars, which is still cool.
Speaker 3: Go have fun with it or go to target.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you want, go spend it somewhere. But if you say both letters in the right spot, you win it all. You win one hundred and nineteen thousand dollars for the seven hundredth time. How many radio shows in this country are giving away six figures potentially on a weekly basis not a lot of that a lot, But our show is one of them, and somebody at some point is going to win this money. Then we're going to start the jackpot all over and start building it again.
Speaker 3: But maybe that day is today. Good morning. What is your name and where are you from? Good morning fellows. My name is John and I'm from Sinley, Ohio. John from Ohio?
Speaker 4: Is that that's not far from where I grew up.
Speaker 3: That's crazy by Jim Jones.
Speaker 4: Actually not too far.
Speaker 3: Yes, John is your is your last name? Johnson? Is it John Johnson?
Speaker 8: It is not?
Speaker 5: Damn it.
Speaker 1: Never mind, that would have been a full circle joke from Crease an hour and a half ago. John, We will gladly give you one hundred and nineteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is tell me the write two letters MT like Minnesota Timberwolves.
Speaker 1: That is the exact combo that was guessed one week ago. Remember when she said mon tanna one week ago? The gallan dlouth guess MT. You're gonna run it back, and you're guessing m T. Are you a Timberwolves fan from Ohio?
Speaker 5: Just a Vikings fan?
Speaker 1: The Vikings fans. You don't even like the Timberwolves. You just guess their letters just in case.
Speaker 5: It's worth one hundred and nineteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Come on, good luck, No thanks?
Speaker 5: PJ. J.
Speaker 3: Flex says, good luck.
Speaker 1: Does John in Ohio who hates the Timberwolves but loves the Vikings and my guest loves money, does he if at least one right for two hundred and fifty dollars and is alive, possibly be the third jackpot winner in the history of the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot. No, No, nope, nope, sorry, John's sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh for two the last two weeks MT.
Speaker 1: I don't hate the guests, but that would have been kind of cruel for me to have that combo one week after she guessed it.
Speaker 4: That's why you guessed it because you are.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can be kind of mean if if I had MT in the hopper right, if that was one of the games that was done and she guessed it last week, it would be kind of fun to try to sneak it in one week later.
Speaker 3: So I don't hate the guests. I don't hate it, but you know, next week the caller is going to guess MT Montana and we'll be off. So I don't know. Yeah, no game next week. Did you know that we're off? Thanks for letting me know.
Speaker 5: We're off next Friday.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the weekend, have a good time. I don't even know if we've tould abbit yet. No, he wrote it on the schedule. Did you delete that?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, when this game started, it was way too easy, and you guys have gotten so good at the game that over the years, it's gotten harder, right, the radio versions harder than the home game version, harder than the bar version.
Speaker 3: I would argue, you guys are good at this game.
Speaker 1: I think this combo is going to be interesting because I think this is like an eight and a half.
Speaker 5: On the difficulty scale.
Speaker 3: Tough combo. You guys ready to go. This is a weird list.
Speaker 1: I want to see how this one goes difficulty difficulty high today for game six thirty four, I think, but maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: We'll see the initials for game six thirty four.
Speaker 1: The combo that would have been worth one hundred and nineteen thousand dollars are A, the letter R and then the letter A. Yell out your name, Your name is your buzzer best out of twelve. The all time record is nine, held by A. J. Saucin Do Young Park.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a weird one.
Speaker 1: Here we go number one of our a clue Number one might involve a journalist or a civilian. Clue number two might have to sign a yep right along. That's right, Oh my lord, I thought you guess to bring up so far and a half is incorrect, But maybe that first time was too easy. But Chris hits a home run on number one. That is a ride along and Chris is on the board.
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 1: I said it was either going to be seven or zero when we derailed them. She's either going to run the table or get shut out. So far it's not shut out.
Speaker 3: You had to turn the computer. Oh yeah, he was googling Monona Rider for the last forty.
Speaker 1: Minutes right along, gets Chrish one. Here is number two of our a Clue number one could involve a very large number of people. Clue number two often used for collaborative projects.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Accidental use could be an awkward mistake.
Speaker 10: Clue number four.
Speaker 3: Getting into one of these storms can be annoying or frustrating.
Speaker 10: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: It is represented by a curved left pointing double arrow.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that was. Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 3: This function lets you message everyone. Yep, reply all. That's reply all on email. That is a reply all? Were you in the ball parking you're not going in that direction?
Speaker 5: Storm? Yeah, that is a reply all storm.
Speaker 1: Those are We've been a part of a couple of those where everybody across the country is like.
Speaker 3: Great, great, ideas. Are you nuts? There's thousands of people. What are you doing? Didn't the reply all gets somebody? Oh yeah, that was twenty five years ago.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Whoops, yeah, whoops. He's what he was going to do to somebody. Sure, don't do that.
Speaker 5: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we Martie didn't know, but she she put it together, she figured it out. Sauce has one, Hawk has one. Here's number three.
Speaker 5: Of ra A.
Speaker 1: Clue number one features discomfort or disappointment. Clue number two often linked to financial hardships. Clue number three can be shocking. Clue number four discovering an aspect of reality.
Speaker 8: Marning Yep, rude awakening. That is a rude awakening.
Speaker 1: Well done, Mark, all right, we got three on the board with one and the two time defending champ.
Speaker 3: Waiting in the weeds providing high time. I'm sure all right? One to one to one Marnie and Hawkinsauce, here's.
Speaker 1: Number four of our A. Clue number one should be removed. Clue number two is a negative influence. Paul Yep, rotten apple.
Speaker 3: That's right, Oh my lord, Sauce, it was a rotten apple again. So far you guys are stepping up with me, but I think are the top one. You're doing well. Yeah, thanks, Corless.
Speaker 1: Sauce has Hawk has one, Martie has one. Work through four of r A for game six thirty four, here's number five. Clue number one is signaled. Clue number two might be declared by Kirk. Clue number three is urgent. Clue number four can include flashing hawk YEP red alert. That's Captain Kirk k cousins Captain Kirk. That is a red alert, and Chris t tie sauce at the top with two apiece a sauce with two, Hawk with two, Marnie with one, Perish with seven to go.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, Corey, these are hard lots of time, lots of time.
Speaker 1: Here's number six of our A. Clue number one is elite or exclusive.
Speaker 3: Paul rare air sauce.
Speaker 1: Sauce is out for the rest of number. Clue number two includes Mount Everest. Clue number three you can reach this or be put in this.
Speaker 8: Marnie yep rarefied air. It's not rare it's rarefied air. Very different rarefied air.
Speaker 1: That's an assist from sauce, but that counts. Rarefied air gets Marnie into a three way tie. Would you have had it without sauces tip or not? Not?
Speaker 3: Not yet. We're at halftime.
Speaker 1: Everybody has two except from markin come on, Mark, I'm trying that's sauces line.
Speaker 3: That's my bit. I'm trying two for Sauce, two for Hawk, two for Marns.
Speaker 1: Here's number seven of r A. Clue number one are commonly free. Clue number two you might see a dog, mark, yep, rest area. That's right, brilliant good one, Yep. I didn't get to my favorite clue, which is number three, involves an abundance of urination.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 12: Dwight's Internet history. Would you've accepted that?
Speaker 3: That's right? Mark is on the board.
Speaker 1: Everybody on the board now, three way tie at the top with two Mark, you're just one back with one five items to go.
Speaker 3: Anybody's game. For game six thirty four, here's number.
Speaker 5: Eight of ra A.
Speaker 1: Clue number one is capable of killing. Clue number two can be irritating. Clue number three in the UK might be called surgical spirits. Clue number four known to evaporate huck yep, rubbing alcohol.
Speaker 3: That's right, all nice. Chris takes the lead with rubbing alcohol.
Speaker 1: And that is point number three, and he takes a one point lead over Sauce and Marnie with the four to go. All right, everybody's still mathematically and this Chris has the lead with three. Sauce says too, Marnie has two, Parish has one. Here's number nine of ra A.
Speaker 10: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: The second word comes from Malaysia.
Speaker 1: Clue number two describes unchecked growth or escalation.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: It can involve people, animals, or situations.
Speaker 10: Clue number four can.
Speaker 1: Involve chaotic kids inside of a home. Clue number five and involve violent or destructive behavior.
Speaker 3: Marnie, is it running amok? That's rights?
Speaker 1: Wow, that is exactly the right answer, running or run a mock? One hundred percent right. And Marty has three? Well done, here you're welcome.
Speaker 4: Wow you are.
Speaker 1: Marty has three and Hawk has three. You two are tied at the top with three items to go. Sauasuer one back. Here's number ten of ra A.
Speaker 10: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: This can be temporary or permanent.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: This is for safety and security.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Do not go in there.
Speaker 10: Clue number four You might get shot. Clue number five.
Speaker 3: This is a designated area.
Speaker 10: Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Military Bases, Washington, d C, YEP restricted area non Paul out for the rest of number ten. Let me finish Clue six. Clue number six Military Bases, Washington, d C. Some power plants and research labs have this over them. Five four three two five four three Restricted airspace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was huge. Hawk had the light bulb go on, but Marnie had the light bulb go on with one second left.
Speaker 1: That was restricted airspace. Chris had it too, so you had to have that one. That's a huge tie. You were one second away from searching the.
Speaker 3: Lead a sassist. Yeahist was very close. You are welcome. Restricted airspace. Gets Marty the lead.
Speaker 1: Marnie, you have four that mathematically eliminates Parish.
Speaker 5: Thanks Marni.
Speaker 3: Sauce. You need the last two, but you're not out. Chris. You're one back with two to play on. Marny.
Speaker 1: If you get either of the remaining two, you are the winner. Okay, Marnie going for the win. Here's number eleven of RI. Clue number one often required.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Is needed in case of a mistake or a failure.
Speaker 1: H Clue number three is a location. Clue number four involves names and numbers. Clue number five.
Speaker 3: Is found top left. Wow, clue Clue number six Marny, Marnie for the.
Speaker 1: Wind return address right return address. Wow, I didn't get to number six. You got it before anybody had a chance to figure it out. Return addressing. Marnie gets well or I hope that's your only victory today, but the congratulations.
Speaker 3: I'll see you at one third game today. Yeah, right right right.
Speaker 1: Just for fun, here's number twelve of our a. Clue number one builds excitement. Clue number two often has a distinct style or flair.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Is often extremely well dressed. Marnie ring announcement. Why not just on Marnie with a second?
Speaker 1: Dang, that was a close game, and then you just absolutely you got the last three.
Speaker 3: Three you have the last four.
Speaker 1: You got ron a mock restricted airspace return address and ringing ounce So you went four for four.
Speaker 3: All right, that's a runaway.
Speaker 1: Jeez, yes, boy, that was a very hard game. Ham Marns, you get the victory. What happens now, well, a would feel pretty good. Be the chair hit the wall pretty hard, but it is intact. See tweet me tag gray clips now through the end of Sunday, and one to use is gonna win.
Speaker 8: Free haircuts for an entire year from a good friends at Great Clips.
Speaker 3: Wow, man, I was sitting on raging alcoholic.
Speaker 5: I think you would have beaten me on that.
Speaker 3: Well. Is round about one word? Pretty sure it's one word, yeah.
Speaker 5: Or hyphen ad one of the two.
Speaker 1: I think it's that is one word, yes, yes, yes, Marns Me and common versus you and Barb about what six hours from now, give or take?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Actually, what time is it?
Speaker 3: One thirty? So yeah, not even that, not even that less than five hours. I was thinking one fifteen, So I better get my time. We'll be here the way.
Speaker 1: You know. Herb Brooks once said if we played them ten times, they might win nine or whatever. I think it's I think it's five and five.
Speaker 3: I think it's five and five. I think it's a true coin pre match teams. I think Sauce would agree. Wait, that's the final. That is the final. Community, this is the final.
Speaker 12: We could have done this a month ago and we'd still be playing normal games. Wow, you guys are all playing together. I didn't think that would happen. It turned out that those are the teams that made it amazing.
Speaker 3: The three best players are all in it together.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing that. Hey we had that one upset. Who yeah who you guys? Yeah yeah, that was worth it.
Speaker 3: Best of luck today, Marris, thank you, and to you, my friend, it's you as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'll go with you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 8: And I think Tennant does a nice job with the tournament, right Sauce, Sauce, Yeah, two.
Speaker 3: Years, all the way up the board. Yeah, oh yeah, it does a great job. If you hand pick Corey, that was it was a very quick Corey.
Speaker 1: This is something I love about. This is a this is a shot and a self brag. Here's here's what I love about the tournament.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was paired with Church, got to the finals. Paired with Gerdsey got to the finals. Who was paired with Common, got to the finals, pair with Sauce.
Speaker 5: We lost in the first one.
Speaker 12: That's when I wasn't I can get almost anybody to the finals except for me.
Speaker 3: I epically failed. We did. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe next year. You're the LaMelo ball. You've gotten better over the years, you've grown up, you've matured. It works out in the future, the buttery lobster to horny around and yeah, everything wasn't actually backwards. I think really he was right tagging.
Speaker 8: Oh there is no tag, but those seas are like way up here and now they're on this.
Speaker 3: Now, my shoulder pads look great. Perfect. Do you still wear shirts with shoulder pads?
Speaker 4: I use them in my pants?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 5: Oh, what's up?
Speaker 3: I mean, why the hell?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 4: Right, man, nobody's going to see the truth.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see if let's see if you guys can do this as a team. We've done this a couple of times in the last couple of weeks group trivia. I want you guys to talk it out, and then I need final answers. Hopefully you guys didn't read this.
Speaker 5: One hand. One, two, three, four, six all right?
Speaker 3: Uh, all right, we'll do the top six, not top five.
Speaker 1: I need the top six cities in America according to a recent survey for fireworks on the fourth of July. Top six cities in America or Las Vegas, New York City, New York City.
Speaker 12: Uh, San Diego, Eric Cities, San Diego, Coronado.
Speaker 3: Washington, d see, because.
Speaker 4: Us I think that was five, right, So what you.
Speaker 1: Said, Uh, you said d C, New York, San Diego Parish. You said Vegas, right, Vegas?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What was the other one?
Speaker 3: I'm missing here?
Speaker 4: Somebody said La, but I don't know Vegas, San Diego, New York.
Speaker 5: D C was the fifth one in.
Speaker 4: Philly, Alice, Philly, Yeah, I go Phill.
Speaker 3: All right, there we go number one.
Speaker 1: I'm a little surprised because I was there a year ago and I thought it was a little underwoman. Las Vegas is number one according to our recent survey. I mean they go all out, but it's I don't know whatever, it's Vegas. Vegas is number one. New York City is two.
Speaker 3: Then they say Orlando, but that's just Disney, the Disney unbelievable. That's a nightly basis though.
Speaker 1: Orlando three, Los Angeles four, And here's why I brought it up. Five and six Minneapolis and then Saint Paul.
Speaker 3: Grey. Is that even possible that we're both in the top six?
Speaker 1: Clearly when it goes seven in San Francisco, eight, Atlanta, nine, Seattle, ten, Sacramento.
Speaker 2: Well, friend, I know he posted uh pictures of the fireworks from his apartment in Minneapolis. They look really good.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're getting emails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mates, everybody have an awesome weekend.
Speaker 3: Marnins. We'll see in a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: We'll see everybody else at five point thirty on Monday.
Speaker 3: Everybody have a nice weekend.
Speaker 1: See you then nyon next way.
Speaker 6: Pretty much you remember everybody you don't have to get to keep your head up.
Speaker 4: Let's see what we can do.
Speaker 10: Sat them here to stay, Say I don't have to come.
Speaker 6: Get you, but since damn mat and then wait outside the whole damn day with the windows down and the Bollman ranges.
Speaker 10: To watch you the sad window.
Speaker 3: What is got we bought you? Say I don't have to From the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic