Speaker 1: Ky Detroit, USNX, Mosquito Grand Records, simly VTS Tilly Do Channel ninety five five four five s n X and ninety two five Kiss FM at iHeart Radio station and guaranteed Human Mojo one.
Speaker 2: Let me take you back to the beginning.
Speaker 3: This is alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: You're a doo doo.
Speaker 4: Heck, all right, it's Mojo in the Morning. So Anna has a tipping question. She ended up giving a tip, and it turned out the tip that tip was like a day's salary.
Speaker 5: What the hell is so I felt? So I went to get a facial earlier this week. Incredible facial, probably as good, maybe better than the facial Kevin got the other day.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like it.
Speaker 4: Will you be doing a social post like Kevin did?
Speaker 6: I might?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: He inspired me. Anyways, Facials are not super cheap. And when I went to check out, they had the tip scale on the screen and it started at like eighteen percent. I tipped twenty percent because that's just what I thought was standard. And then I noticed that the tip is like fifty six dollars, and I was like, that is a heck of a tip for a forty five.
Speaker 4: Minute service, so twenty percent fifty six dollars. Let me try to do the math on that one.
Speaker 5: I think it was over like two hundred. It was like a two hundred and fifty dollars facial.
Speaker 2: Ooh, what did they do?
Speaker 5: They it was called a diamond glove, so it was it was very nice.
Speaker 2: But use real diamonds.
Speaker 5: But are you supposed to tip twenty percent on services like that? Because that just it wasn't calculating in my house.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, is a lot.
Speaker 8: Y'all say, y'all say tip hih tip, that's what tip high? Yeah, I say, I think you got a tip high service.
Speaker 4: If you can afford a two hundred and fifty dollars diamond glow, you should be able to afford to twenty percent tip.
Speaker 8: Because when it comes to as it relates to like the restaurant, because that's more majority of the time we had these conversations, and I think last week we talked about a higher bills, higher service if there's more people involved. The person that's doing the facial is the only one involved in the process that's doing all the work, whereas if you go to the restaurant they not back there cooking, they' not back there doing all of that, but we still tip them higher.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, so I should.
Speaker 9: Have got that. It is a lot of money. Yeah, it does make you.
Speaker 5: Like take I mean, I don't mind. I love my aesthetian, but yeah, it was just like, is this even with hair too, because hair can get expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You'll have to call us up and tell us at eight four four Mojo Live if if that's an out of line tip to tip that much for it one.
Speaker 2: Hour, forty minutes, five minutes.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what I just learned the other day, somebody told me this, and I do not abide by this, but somebody said, because I know you get botex, somebody told me that you're not supposed to tip your injectors if you get like botox or filler or whatever, because they are medical like licensed medical professionals. So just like you wouldn't tip your doctor when you go to the doctor's office. I'm like, I always tip them me too, But that's like, actually not a thing. You are not supposed to to tip them because they are a licensed medical health professional.
Speaker 4: Well, it's in I'm trying to think of what other things you would go like the dentist. You don't tip the dentist. I know you don't tip the orthodonist, you know, or the or that you don't tip the hygienist. Although I think I wonder why we don't tip the hygienist because the hygienist isn't making all the bucks.
Speaker 2: It's the dentist making all the money.
Speaker 9: Right, hygenist does all work.
Speaker 8: You're about to be tipping everybody. Sorry, somebody got to get lost. Just give them the tip, keV. Come on, what do you mean, Just give them that tip real quick. I want to go back to something.
Speaker 4: Watching Kevin get his facial and seeing his shoulders and neck be rubbed was one of the most sensual things a man can ever want.
Speaker 2: It was exquisite. Did they rub your shoulder? By the way?
Speaker 11: That way?
Speaker 2: Who is it that?
Speaker 12: She is?
Speaker 4: That the woman that gave you the facial? She owns the company, her name is the Smoke Show. I'd tip her. I'd give her the tip.
Speaker 5: Her too much?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Hold on, I just had a meeting with you guys, and let's not be so dirty, and I just I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I apologize.
Speaker 4: Alert called Tony, Diana, what's going on, Diana?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 14: Mojoe, what's going on?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 14: I have the same question she does a lot of me and my girlfriends get a lot of these services, and they're not cheaps. Some of them are sometimes five hundred dollars, and we're always wondering, did we give them the twenty percent or do we give them you know, what we feel is appropriate for the forty five minute we.
Speaker 4: Give Yeah, she is Anna. So I want you to know, say hi to Anna real quick.
Speaker 14: Oh Hi, hi honey.
Speaker 2: So I agree.
Speaker 4: And here here's like I never know how to tip when I get my hair done, Like do I I feel like I'm under tipping and overtipping, Like I'm under tipping the person that cuts my hair, but overtipping the person that that gives me the shampoos. Like I've always often thought about asking that question to double tipping. Well, no, I tip, So I tip the there's always a person that shampoos the hair, so I give them a give them a tip for shampooing me. And then the person that's, you know, cutting my hair like now you know George h back in the day, you know, like a you know, a year ago, Katrina and uh, I always give like I try to give like ten bucks yeah to the person washing my hair, and I usually give like twenty bucks to the person that's cutting my hair.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that's enough money, probably, But.
Speaker 3: It's interesting, like going back to Anna situation yesterday, A lot of times like, Okay, it's a forty five minute service, but the price of that forty five minutes can skyrocket based on like the products the esthetician uses. If she's using really nice, expensive medical grade products, that forty five minute service could range maybe from.
Speaker 9: Like one hundred dollars to four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: It's the same service, but the price goes up because of the products. And so to me, that doesn't scream like the tip should increase because.
Speaker 9: The work is the same, do you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. Wescinty talked about this the other night. We got a really nice bottle of wine at dinner, and I was like, it's so funny because our bill is really high because of this bottle of wine. That doesn't mean that the bartender did any more work, but we're taking way.
Speaker 9: More because of this.
Speaker 4: The waitress at a tony works just as hard as the waitress at a capitol girl. Yeah, what's going on? April High?
Speaker 16: Bye?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 15: I'm good.
Speaker 12: I was calling about it's tipping for services. I've had a massage membership for probably eight years for like a local chain, and I pay about one hundred dollars a month to be a member, which you save maybe thirty dollars to get just an hour massage monthly.
Speaker 17: And I used to tip.
Speaker 15: Like ten fifteen dollars like throughout the years.
Speaker 12: And this is, you know, obviously things have gone up, prices have increase.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 12: But lately when I go, they'll flip around the little machine and the tip starts at twenty five percent, so they have a twenty five like.
Speaker 18: Twenty seven percent, thirty percent.
Speaker 12: Option, and I just I have a great massage, I have a membership, but I'm like, do I really have a tip thirty percent?
Speaker 2: That's that's ridiculous when they give them numbers like that.
Speaker 9: I don't like to say something.
Speaker 3: I have no shame lately about tipping or about clicking the custom tip amount button. Yeah, when it starts at twenty five like that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and I do, and I'll change it to twenty, but in my heart, I want to tip fifteen.
Speaker 2: Go with your hold on, Nia. What's up, Nia, It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 14: Hey everyone.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I was just thinking kind of what Moso said is that.
Speaker 20: If you can afford these luxury services, that I think you should be able to afford the tip.
Speaker 21: But then what.
Speaker 15: Shannon said kind of made me maybe kind of change my mind a little bit, because, yeah, if it's just like you're paying extra for the tip just because.
Speaker 22: Like an extra you know, costs of the wine, then you know it's just.
Speaker 3: A little different or the product, you know, the product of a face soolar or whatever.
Speaker 4: Shannon's point is a great point that if you are ordering just an expensive item, you shouldn't have to like get over tip for just because you ordered expensive item. But I don't think a waitress or waiter whoever served you at that restaurant thinks that way. I think they think you're cheap if you don't tip by the percentage. Derek, what's up, Derek, It's Mojo in the morning. Say hi to everybody.
Speaker 23: Hey, how's it going to everybody?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 24: Nothing, man, I'm just about the tipping thing and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 25: You know, I do treework and everything as far as doctors, so I believe you know, don't tip a doctor.
Speaker 5: They get paid well enough.
Speaker 23: I mean they're at the school for every thing. But like treework sometimes from the expensive tree work.
Speaker 4: You guys already charge a fortune to do treework. Derek, Derek, you guys don't. There's no Derek, there is no there is no pay card on tree work. You guys walk out to a person's house, you look at it and go three thousand square feet bingo, I'm charging them a bunch of money.
Speaker 23: No, not not really.
Speaker 10: It goes.
Speaker 2: But do you ever, by the way, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Do the people do the people in rich neighborhoods make charge more get charged more than the people that are in, uh say, a middle class neighborhood.
Speaker 15: It literally depends on their landscaping.
Speaker 2: See that he admits it if they've got nice landscaping.
Speaker 26: Because if you had nice landscape, and you paid a lot of money for that landscaping, so we don't want to go in there and destroy it.
Speaker 23: Also, when we have to be more careful.
Speaker 9: What's your what's your tree business name?
Speaker 2: Is this the tree guy dot Com?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm telling you when I come back in my next life, and it will never happen because I don't do physical labor, but uh I would do it. I would be a tree guy. I want my sons free. I want Luke to drop out of college and be become a tree guy.
Speaker 2: They make bucks. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Misfit, Tony, Hey, good morning game, Tony, make it quick.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 27: Listen standard sometimes fifty is necessary? Wouldn't the service is?
Speaker 18: It's really really good.
Speaker 28: It's fifty percent.
Speaker 29: Every time I go to Prime and Proper, I see.
Speaker 27: John, Listen, I take care of my people, Mojo.
Speaker 4: That place is expensive. Yeah, man, you get fifty. You don't get fifty percent of Prime and Proper. If so, I want to find out exactly what you're doing for a living. I'm calling the irs.
Speaker 27: Listen, listen. You could go see John. John gonna tell you fig t fifty percent guy. It don't matter what his deal is.
Speaker 2: Miss me, Tony dollars hundred, Oh my god, honey.
Speaker 5: Let me know. Next time you're there, I'm gonna pull up.
Speaker 21: You could call him.
Speaker 30: I'm there.
Speaker 27: Probably wants him up.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of money for once a month, Tony, I still think that you're doing some kind of illegal activities and we just don't know about it.
Speaker 27: Mojo, I love you, but I'm a straight up business man and I do really well for myself and I'm blassed.
Speaker 4: Would you like to would you like to be my my sugar daddy?
Speaker 27: I would not because I'm.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love you, missfit Tony. Thank you, buddy, all right by you in.
Speaker 13: The mornings back in the day. What year was this?
Speaker 4: All right, we're giving you a chance to win Hillary Duff tickets. This was the year that Lives Strong bracelets were released.
Speaker 11: Join me Lance Armstrong by wearing this band to show your support for the Lance Armstrong Foundation and our goal to enhance the quality of life for those people living with cancer.
Speaker 2: Mark Zuckerberg Co. Launched Facebook.
Speaker 31: We first launched, we were hoping for you know, maybe four hundred five hundred people. Harvard didn't have a Facebook. So that's the gap that we were trying to fill. And now we're at one hundred thousand people. So who knows where we're going next.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen to how young he sounded and the big song from Calie Parkson.
Speaker 32: You're smart, You remember the year the stuff happened?
Speaker 2: Eight four Mojo Live Marie Lynn. What year was that? Marie pick up?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 4: I didn't pick her up. I'm sorry, Marie Lynn, I didn't pick you up. Hi, Marie Lynn, thank you, Lydia.
Speaker 8: Hyey, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 33: What year was that you?
Speaker 4: Yes, congratulations, it seems like yesterday. We're going to set you up with Hillary Duff tickets. You're going Saturday Nights slightly telling us have a fantastic time, Hillary Duff Pine Knobs sold out show. Marie Lynn, you grew up with Hillary, now you get to see her have the best time. I love that you're a first time caller winning a prize. I love when they also get some good out of it. So hold on one second and we'll get your setup with all the info. Right now, we're going to give away Ed Sharon tickets. Text to win to go see Ed text Sharon his last name.
Speaker 2: S h E E R A N.
Speaker 4: Text Sharon to nine five five zero zero and you could win standard text and debtor rates to apply shows at Ford Field in just a few weeks.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: In the Morning's Dirty on the thirty, All right, Shannon is going to do the dirty on the thirty right now, what's going on, shann Well.
Speaker 3: It is his first training camp as a husband. Travis Kelce talking to reporters at Chief's training camp yesterday about the wedding of the year.
Speaker 34: It was, it was a it was a fun off season man. Wedding was the best night of my life. And I appreciate everybody who came out and celebrated and uh, you know, had fun with us.
Speaker 2: And yes, Bob Well, I really got from that night. It's a it was a it was a crazy night.
Speaker 23: It was.
Speaker 2: It was full of a lot of celebration, but it's.
Speaker 9: Football, baby, football baby.
Speaker 2: I loved his.
Speaker 4: Excitement about Madison Square Garden being the venue, and I thought that that was good to thank the Madison Square Garden people, the Dolan family for allowing them the use, and then thank them for the air conditioning because he said he said prior to the wedding that they were planning in an outdoor wedding, and he said he did not want an outdoor wedding because he would be the groom sweating profusely.
Speaker 2: I'd get it.
Speaker 4: Like, I will say this to you, there is nothing worse than seeing groom and pictures in the of the wedding outdoors, and the groom looks like he's nervous because he's sweating from the temperature outside.
Speaker 3: My very first wedding, it was an indoor venue with no air conditioning, and my hair was wet, and all of my photos. White House Press Secretary Caroline love It is leaving her job at the end of the month to spend more time with her family. She said this decision is very bittersweet, but she said after recently welcoming her second child, she just realized she cannot be the best mom that her kids deserve while handling one of the White House's most demanding jobs, and the President praising her, calling her one of the best White House Press secretaries in the history of the office. Now, she's not leaving politics entirely. The President said that she is going to become one of his top outside advisors and remain an influential voice in the Republican Party as the administration prepares for the twenty twenty six midterms. I don't know who's going to replace her, but I do know I think she's not stepping down until well the end of this month. So she's got a a couple of weeks. The Los Angeles Lakers are being sold to Josh Krishner and Bob Iger for twelve and a half a billion dollars, which is a record for the most paid for a sports franchise. Now, the sale first going to need approval from the NBA's Board of Governors, which is a process that could take several weeks at least. The next board meeting will take place next month in New York. Now, Krishner, I know, is a major minority owner excuse me, with the Miami Heat, so he is going to need to sell his steak in the team in order to make this happen for himself. And then Bob I grew of course, was Disney's CEO until earlier this year, and this move will make him an NBA owner for the very first time.
Speaker 4: And this Kushner is the brother of the one that's married to Trump. Yes, so we talked yesterday about this, and I don't know if we did it on the air or talked in studio.
Speaker 2: I think it was off air I found out.
Speaker 4: So the team just got bought a year ago by the team the guy who owns the Dodgers. He is right now, in the midst of a investigation about his finances, and so many are assuming that they were part of the investigation process of this is that he owns too much stuff or whatever and he's too extended, and then that was one of the reasons why they had.
Speaker 2: To sell it.
Speaker 3: But I think he's making money because I he bought it for ten bill.
Speaker 9: So he's making two and a half billion dollars exactly.
Speaker 4: But it's interesting though, because he was going to own at one point, he was going to own the Dodgers and the Lakers. This is interesting because you know what this means now too. I don't think Magic's part of the team anymore because Magic was part of the Dodgers' ownership group with that guy. Now if they sell this team, I don't think Magic is part of the new thing. So Magic's no longer a Laker, He's now a Dodger, and that wouldn't that be interesting?
Speaker 3: And lastly, somebody is very lucky and waking up, speaking of billions, a billionaire this morning. A single powerball ticket sold in Illinois is worth a staggering one point zero four billion dollars today, making it the eighth and largest.
Speaker 9: Modern jackpot ever won. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Check what city. I just saw, Illinois. So here's the deal. The lucky person aunt pat hopefully.
Speaker 2: Quincy Illinois down Southern Illinois.
Speaker 3: So they can either choose the full one point zero four billion paid out over thirty years, or a one time cash payout of four hundred and fifty and a half million dollars.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm doing? What taking that cash out? Yeah? I'm playing with these people.
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow, ame on up front.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Illinois, I wonder if this person will want to buy a team. Today, the Bears might announce that they're moving to Indiana, So the Chicago Bears might. They may may not be Chicago, they may be the Indiana Bears. I guess there's going to be a Bears, the Beard the Bears. That Bear's going to be a big announcement today.
Speaker 3: If you miss anything from today, so whether it's The Dirty or anything you hear, you can always go back and catch up on the podcast. On the IHEARBD all Out and.
Speaker 35: Mojo in the Morning on social media this Chriz it's Mojo in the Morning's Dirty.
Speaker 2: On the thirty, it's Mojo in the Morning's five. It's six fifty five. Let's do it six fifty five, six fifty five.
Speaker 4: Let's get David and Lilah back on with us for the sixth morning of coming back on the five at six fifty five, going for win number six and your challengers today, guys, the challenger from Grand Rapids just left the gym where he was working out, getting ready to take you down.
Speaker 2: Actually, what were you doing today? What was the what was the routine today? Lewis, get up at the gym ready for work? Is it is?
Speaker 4: It is? It's Louise, right, Louise not Lewis. Yeah, okay, I'm sorry. Who has got the hold on? Let me real quick to stand right there?
Speaker 2: No, that's David. David. Yeah, you're really loud, noisy.
Speaker 4: Wise, is there a way that you can I don't know if that bluetooth has got you got windows open or what you got?
Speaker 36: Yeah, I can fix that.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? How's that? That's so much better. That's so much better. Luis? How are you What did you work on today?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Just chess bench, prestes chess man.
Speaker 4: I got to tell you something I've I've been in the gym in a long time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I go into a gym, You not. I work on bill.
Speaker 36: Got to help my son get ready for football season, So.
Speaker 4: I work on TUTSI rolls the free totsy rolls on the front. By the way, Hey, Joint Cav. CAV is going to be out tomorrow with you know those two British dudes that we've had in the studio.
Speaker 2: Everybody goes crazy over Josh and Jase.
Speaker 4: Where are you gonna be? You're gonna be in the Detroit area hanging out with Josh and Jase. We're going to be at the Nova location from one to three. We got dose.
Speaker 8: I'm tripping those of cant tickets and the first one hundred people that show up they get a free I Met Josh and j shirt.
Speaker 2: So it be a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Those guys have been all over the state and people have gone crazy over them. Now you have a chance to meet them. That is at the uh No Fitness You know where that is. That's the one that's right off of ninety six, Big by that big old water tower there. Yeah, all right, so I'm gonna lock you up David in a soundproof area. Thank you again for muting that that you know, crowd noise or whatever that was? Ye, no problem, We'll begin this contest. Here we go five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. He always goes to the champion. Question number one Luis k Con Los Angeles kicks off this weekend.
Speaker 2: What does the k in k pop stand for?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Question number two?
Speaker 4: This ted Lasso star recently surprised fans by singing the show's theme song with Mumford and sons at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 2: Who is he? Seconds two?
Speaker 15: One?
Speaker 4: Question number three. There are rumors that the new Barbie movie, the Barbie Sequel is stalled because of the out agus salary demands from Margot, Robbie and the actor who played Ken.
Speaker 2: What's his name? Three seconds two? Captain America? What was his name?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 37: Not Jake too?
Speaker 4: And all right, we're gonna go to question number four with the passing that one too. Come on, you gotta get these next two questions right. I do not want to hit one of those dim drops, okay for sure? Question number four, podcaster Alex Cooper is breaking her silence on working with and falling out with Dave Portnoy. What pop culture sports company did?
Speaker 13: He?
Speaker 2: Starts? Dave Portnoy. Come on, you know this?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm a Michigan fan too, and I'm I'm blinking out over here. God jes Yeah, it's a lot different phone like.
Speaker 4: Alright, last question here, blink one eight two. Drummer Travis Barker has a new documentary out on Hulu. Who is Travis.
Speaker 2: Married to Courtney Pards?
Speaker 4: Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area?
Speaker 3: Was a struggle. We only got two, right, Which one do you want?
Speaker 4: Do you want you a dumb mother effa? Or do you want You're dumb, really dumb, so dumb.
Speaker 13: Give it to give me whatever you want?
Speaker 2: All right? So dumb? You are really dumb for real?
Speaker 4: All right, David, You're not dumb. I know you're gonna win this one. Question number one, Okay. K Con Los Angeles kicks off this weekend. What does the K and K pop stand for?
Speaker 2: Korean?
Speaker 12: One?
Speaker 2: Question number two.
Speaker 4: This ted Lasso star recently surprised fans by singing the show's theme song with Mumford and Sons at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 2: Who is he?
Speaker 38: I'm going to guess Jason, Yeah, that's not a guest.
Speaker 2: Answer question number Question number three?
Speaker 4: There are rumors that the Barbie movie sequel is stalled because of the outrageous salary demands from Margot, Robbie and the actor who played Ken.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Question number four Podcaster Alex Cooper is breaking her silence on working with and falling out with Dave Portnoy, What pop culture sports company did he start? Marshall Sports luise a, you're kicking yourself?
Speaker 13: Yea?
Speaker 2: And question number five blank one eighty two.
Speaker 4: Drummer Travis Barker has a new documentary out on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Who is Travis married to?
Speaker 38: One of uh?
Speaker 2: Is Lilah with you again this morning?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 29: You know, I actually have to go to work today, So she stayed at home and you know what, good for her?
Speaker 4: Maybe, and you know what, you'll have to call her later today when she wakes up and tell her, Hey, did it again?
Speaker 2: Dad? Did it? Hang on the phone for a second.
Speaker 35: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty.
Speaker 13: Five five.
Speaker 1: Detroit, WUSNX on Mosquite GRANDSI and iHeart Radio Station guaranteed, human real people, real stories, real laughs, real Mellie and real dumb.
Speaker 10: Sometimes Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Just two more times on our show to qualify to win that car. That's it, just two more. So I don't know how many people qualified. I'm sure there's been a lot, because it seems like we've been doing this since I think the start of summer. But there's only two left. So one's coming up in about twenty eight minutes from now, right after this.
Speaker 2: Catching cheaters, I'm proud of it.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry. Get your home for Boar of the Roses unlod Joe.
Speaker 4: In the morning, Angela thinks that her husband is cheating. And what's the reasoning, Angela.
Speaker 15: Well, he's been going to the casino a lot more than normal. We used to go a lot together. Now he's been going like twice a.
Speaker 4: Week, and so you think that he's cheating at the casino. What is he going to gamble?
Speaker 15: I mean, I assume he's going to gamble. He's been going with his coworkers like twice a week, but he comes home between like nine and ten every time he goes. But he's I don't know. He says that they're taking up a whole new afterwork fun thing to do together, and so he's that's why he has been going more, he says, does he ever win.
Speaker 3: Not often though, I mean I don't see I mean, yeah, I mean twice a week is.
Speaker 2: A lot for sure. But he's there.
Speaker 4: Is he cheating on you financially? Is that what you're saying? Or why do you think that there's a woman involved?
Speaker 15: Well, because I found a hotel key card to the NGM and his wallet, so like you found it, like a hotel room key card, right, yeah, So it's like, why would he need a hotel room if he's coming home the same night? What is the key card for?
Speaker 8: Has he ever stayed out and not come home or he's always come home?
Speaker 6: He's always come home.
Speaker 3: So did you ask him?
Speaker 15: I did, and he said that it was his friend's key card. But I just something in my gut just tells me that that's not right.
Speaker 5: And I have access to his bank accounts or anything, like can you see if you were charged for a hotel room?
Speaker 15: I don't. I haven't lifted that. So yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do they at our at our casinos here in town in Detroit? Do they give sometimes comp stuff like comp rooms and things like that. The other thing, too, is just because he's got a hotel room key, does it necessarily mean he's going into the hotel room.
Speaker 9: And yeah, but I understand where she's coming from.
Speaker 2: Social really yeah, I would.
Speaker 4: I would wonder too if he just picks up although he'd said it was his friends, but like you could pick up somebody else's cat.
Speaker 3: You throw it in the garbage, yeah, yeah, or you put it in your pocket.
Speaker 9: You know you don't like put it in your wallet.
Speaker 2: Are you guys having sex?
Speaker 15: Yeah, no, we're still intimate and everything.
Speaker 4: So all right, we're gonna call him up to see where he's gonna send a dozen free roses and hope that he sends them to Angela and that this is just uh, a misunderstanding with his key card. It's the War of the Roses. Mute your phone so he doesn't hear anything on the line.
Speaker 37: Okay, Hello, Hi is this Tim?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Hi Tim?
Speaker 9: How are you this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 28: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 3: My name is Nicole and I'm calling you from an online floral company where brand new We're called roses bloom dot com. And I'm actually calling with an offer for some free flowers for you.
Speaker 6: Tim.
Speaker 3: Do you have a minute or so to answer some survey questions in exchange for a dozen long stemmed red roses totally free to you. We're just trying to spread the word about our business. Okay, it's it's it'll be real real quick. Actually it's just too questions. Have you purchased flowers in the last six months by chance? Tim?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: And do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six months?
Speaker 38: Possibly?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 9: And that is actually all I needed from you.
Speaker 3: And as I thank you for participating in that roses bloom dot com survey, I'm now authorized to provide you with that dozen long stemmed red roses. So a couple of things for you to know. They do go out today, and they can go out of state, so if you have family or friends out of state, we can do that. And I just need a first and a last name to start of who you would like these flowers sent to.
Speaker 39: Okay, we'll go with Jonah.
Speaker 3: Did you is the first name Jonah or Joan Jonah? Jonah like j O Nah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay?
Speaker 9: And the would spell the last name again?
Speaker 21: Hey?
Speaker 3: Okay? And what is Jonah's phone number?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 38: I have to look for give me one second please.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Uh okay, here it is It's two four.
Speaker 2: Eight yep, okay.
Speaker 3: Six n.
Speaker 9: And what is Jonah's relation to you?
Speaker 3: I just have to fill out part of a profile, and that's one of the questions that it.
Speaker 9: Is on here.
Speaker 39: Uh, it's a close partner of mine, friend, close friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tim, we do something.
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh, is Donah a girl? Yes, Jonah's female. Okay, I'm so sorry. I just assumed I don't know any female Jonahs. I only know male Jonas.
Speaker 2: Okay, female, it's a girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we do something unique at roses bloom dot com. Tim, And instead of sending a paper card with the flowers, in this case, Jonah is going to get a text message and she is going to be alerted that she has a flower delivery. And then part of that text is going to include a voice memo from you that I'm going to record with you here in just a second. So you're gonna hear me count you down, you leave whatever message you want to leave, and when you stop talking, I'm going to stop the recording and come back on. Okay, Okay, yeah, all right, three two one.
Speaker 39: Hi, Jonah, can't wait to see you again, and here is a little something for you.
Speaker 2: Until then.
Speaker 3: There you go okay, okay, Uh, Tim, I also have to let you know that this call is being recorded for quality and training purposes.
Speaker 9: Are you okay with that?
Speaker 38: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's fine, okay, Tim.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna jump on real quick just to complete this call and the transaction. And I just need to let you know one last thing. While you have been on with us and you've been sending flowers off, your wife has been listening and and Angela just heard you send flowers to another woman that you called a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? Tim?
Speaker 4: This is the mojo in the morning show. And Angela contacted us because she was worried that you were cheating on her, and she wanted to see where you would send the roses to. And you sent them to another woman that you called.
Speaker 38: Your girlfriend a friend?
Speaker 2: Angela? Do you do you know who Jonah is?
Speaker 15: No, Tim, I don't know who Jonah is. I had a good feeling and I knew.
Speaker 6: I was right.
Speaker 15: I'm sick to my stomach right now.
Speaker 2: All right, this is the weird way of doing.
Speaker 38: It, This whole thing here, Well, I had to.
Speaker 2: Know, Tim, you know how long O? How long have you been in? How long have you been?
Speaker 39: I don't really feel comfortable talking about this with anybody but my wife, especially.
Speaker 2: On the radio.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, then I'm going to let you talk to her so that you can try to explain yourself, if you can try to explain yourself out of this one.
Speaker 39: Okay, well I want to say thanks, but all.
Speaker 2: Right, hang on one second.
Speaker 13: Cheater, cheater, but can eat her.
Speaker 35: Mojo in the Morning's Wore the Roses.
Speaker 2: Don't miss this.
Speaker 4: After we got done with that War of the Roses and taping it, we were kind of in a weird spot because we started thinking about what you probably heard when you were listening. There were like children in the background. When we come back here. Next, who was with those children? And the explanation that he gave his wife over this particular sending flowers to a woman that's a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Next on Mojo in the Morning, Wore the Roses.
Speaker 35: Watch the Mojo in the Morning showed live on your phone.
Speaker 32: We're live now on TikTok live, YouTube, Facebook and Twitch.
Speaker 2: Watched the show live on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 32: Joined the discussion now eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 13: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: While you have been on with us and you've been sending flowers off. Your wife has been listening, and Angela just heard you send flowers to another woman that you.
Speaker 2: Call a girlfriend. Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: Tim, This is the mojo in the morning show. And Angela contacted us because she was worried that you were cheating on her and she wanted to see where you would send the roses to. And you sent them to another woman that you called your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Were the roses?
Speaker 4: Crazy situation happened when we were doing this. I mean, aside from the fact that we thought at first, I thought it at least first, Jonah was a guy, like I thought he was sending flowers to another dude, and I was like, oh God, what's going on here. Then all of a sudden, you hear in the background what sounded like children.
Speaker 3: Me off so bad.
Speaker 4: After we had let them talk for a little bit, we put it on hold, the conference on hold, and then I had to ask that question to find out exactly who was with kids?
Speaker 6: Angela, Hey, yeah, hey, guys have kids, we do. Yeah, was he with the kids?
Speaker 15: I'm sorry you said, was he with the kids?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could hear the kids in the background. Was that you with him? Is that you with them? Or him with them.
Speaker 15: Uh, you know, he's got them right now. Hopefully they weren't paying much attention to what he was saying.
Speaker 2: Wow, how old are How old are kids?
Speaker 15: Two? And four?
Speaker 2: Wow? Okay? All right, what kind of explanation did he give you?
Speaker 15: I mean, he's he's not really giving me a good one. He's just getting defensive and making up excuses.
Speaker 2: And I just plus, it's probably not a good time.
Speaker 15: He said the word. You'll hear him say, girlfriend, yeah, and and.
Speaker 4: Win with your kids around. I don't think it's good to have that talk. I want you to to hang here. I want you to stay strong.
Speaker 2: Okay. If there's anything that you need from us, let us know.
Speaker 15: Okay, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Tam Are you with the kids right now?
Speaker 39: Am I with the kids?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are the kids okay?
Speaker 38: Yeah, the kids are fine.
Speaker 4: Why I'm just making sure we didn't realize that you were with the kids until we could hear them in the background in Angela just told us that you were.
Speaker 39: Yeah, that's why I was really not a good time to talk.
Speaker 38: About this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: So you know, come on, I understand, but you actually had no problem sending these things off and leaving a message on a card for a woman.
Speaker 38: Yeah, but they're not in fun of me when I was talking, So it's kind.
Speaker 4: Of okay, all right, hold on one second, okay, okay, they were Tim, sorry to say this to you. They were with you because you could hear the background of what was going on. So obviously, while you're sending off the card and doing your recording, your children they probably don't know what's going on. They're two and four years old for you know, goodness sakes, but still they're there. So all right, a lot to take in with this war of the roses. I don't even know where to go. I just know that it's one of those situations where you listen to this saying and I am shaking my head. I'm feeling for Angela. I'm wondering, you know what tim thoughts are, because now he's trying to turn it back to why would you do that? So eight four to four Mojo live eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight.
Speaker 2: Or text is ninety five five zero zero. You can text call me and let me know.
Speaker 4: I don't have anybody on the phone line here right now, so it's open. Whatever that whatever direction you guys want to go, or whatever direction the listener wants.
Speaker 8: To go With a comment, I thought originally like the piece that was going to stick out for me would be that hotel key car she phoned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I thought it would be that type of thing.
Speaker 8: But when the kids got involved, it kind of took my brain so a whole different situation.
Speaker 4: Where did it take your brain though to it? Where where are you going with that?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just could never imagine. First off, like cheating on my wife, that's a whole like separate issue. Then you having sex with two different people. I don't know if he you know, using protection what the case is. But then the kids are there and you're not even hiding it in front of down kind of just as like what do.
Speaker 3: You not that they could really probably understand. I totally agree with you. I'm saying two and four, you know, but still it's just makes you shake your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my head.
Speaker 4: In the beginning with the whole casino thing was that card was not a room key card, that it was maybe like a player's club card or something, and she mistook it. But when she this is to clear that up, when she contacted us, we asked, can you send a picture of what it was, because she had a picture of it, and it was it looked like a room key card. It did not look like the And I'm not an avid gambler, but I have had an MGM Players Club card and it says on there Players Club or says whatever the club is now called. So but all right, you want to go grab some phones. Always got to go to Toya, I mean Toya's. Toya's got to give us a response on this War of the roses.
Speaker 17: Good morning, my favorite people. Hey, so two things I'm gonna say. One is that we've seen so many more of the roses where people I don't know if y'all remember the one where the guy was cheating with the lady and took his daughter to the movies or something like that. So I don't know if y'all remember that one. But the men, well some men, let me correct myself, do this all the time, so don't be shocked. But then most I'm gonna give you a little tips. When you come on, all you have to say is, hey, I have one more disclosure. I want to go over with you and then go into it, because when you get on the line.
Speaker 23: Sometimes you're like, oh, there's one.
Speaker 17: Thing I want to say, that's all you got to say? So that way they think is part of the call.
Speaker 23: That's for free too.
Speaker 4: Okay, wells are radio consultant here.
Speaker 17: I got yall whatever y'all need. I love y'all, y'all my favorite people.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 3: So perfectly.
Speaker 2: All right, let me go to Jacob. What's up? Jacob?
Speaker 35: Hey, how's a god Mojo?
Speaker 40: Longtime caller here.
Speaker 35: I don't know if it's I gotta say so about this war on the Roses man, not only is he cheating on his woman, he's also cheating his kids.
Speaker 23: Man, it ain't right to be doing that the children.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, quick question for you on that. Uh, at what point when you heard him with us and the explanation part that you just heard just a second ago. And I don't know if you heard it or you were calling, but his explanation point was that's the reason why I don't want to be doing this right now. But wait a second, is that the reason you don't want to do this right now? Or is it because you got caught?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Handed there?
Speaker 4: Like he like he tried to play it off like we we're bad for asking him, Hey, were your kids there? I'm sorry, but you were the one with your kids there, And if we didn't point that out, you wouldn't say any.
Speaker 9: A bigger one. Maybe you shouldn't be doing it because you're married.
Speaker 8: Well, it allon like he cared though, Like I didn't hear any remorse on his voice side.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I thought that he seemed remorseful or not scared. I think he seems scared now. He was like, well, I guess you know.
Speaker 2: Really, no, I thought he I took it differently.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought that he was like, why are you doing like like, oh crap, I cannot believe that this has happened.
Speaker 8: But not an old crap like it's the same my wife and I want to save this marriage. I should have done this, okay, maybe like the old.
Speaker 4: Crap when the lights and sirens are blaring behind you and you know you got caught speeding, Like that's the old crap you get like, oh, man, I knew I was speeding. I shouldn't get you know, I don't know a nido. What's up?
Speaker 29: Hey, good morning y'all.
Speaker 25: Just to the last callers point, I agree with him he's definitely cheating on his kids as much as he's cheating on his wife. Kind of ruined and whole family dynamic. But also at the same time a question for y'all, I feel like most of the war the roses you guys do in my recent memory, at least.
Speaker 13: There's not really kids involved that. What would you guys say?
Speaker 4: No, there's a lot of Actually I would say majority there's children involved.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes well sometimes we did.
Speaker 4: We don't ask it or at least tell you the hey, do you have children at home?
Speaker 27: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, I got it.
Speaker 25: But yeah, no, it was definitely unfortunate.
Speaker 4: Did this make you feel something different though, knowing that you heard the kids?
Speaker 25: Oh yeah, this fall at different than other one. It was like other uh, I guess married situations, knowing that there were kids involved, especially so young too and four like they just had them.
Speaker 2: Right right, I mean, what's going on? Yeah, it's.
Speaker 25: And imagine going to school the next day and uh, your teacher says, are the kids of the day who got busted?
Speaker 2: Feature cannot do that. The key card.
Speaker 4: Some listeners want to talk about the key card from the casino.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Courtney?
Speaker 18: Did she say that that room key was his friend's room key.
Speaker 4: I know, but we we I think might have asked her the question of do you think it could have been somebody else's, like, could have been somebody that he went with, because you did say that he goes with.
Speaker 6: You said that.
Speaker 3: He said that was the excuse that he did was that it was a friend. And that's why I'm like, you would throw it away, you wouldn't keep that, that's so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, And.
Speaker 22: That got The person's name was like more of a man's name, and then he said my partner.
Speaker 3: Right, But then he said girlfriend or made a reference to the fact that she was female, and I was like, I truly have never heard of a female the name Jonah.
Speaker 9: But that got me too.
Speaker 17: Maybe it's for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, but it doesn't make it any different if it was a man.
Speaker 9: Well not in a different layer.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Katie, what's up, Katie, it's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 41: The morning.
Speaker 19: Clearly that Keith Carter has been used more than one time, or he was keeping it as a memorabilia kind of thing. It's his girlfriend, so they've been seeing each other more than just going to the casino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's uh, that's the wild that's the wildest part.
Speaker 4: And you know what I keep thinking about is that guy they called a second ago and said, you know, the kids are going to say, you know, are their teachers going to say?
Speaker 2: Are you the kids from the War of the Roses.
Speaker 4: I actually wonder what the people that work at MGM Casino are going to say when they sit there and see a guy sitting across from them, wondering if it was the guy from the War of the Roses, you know what I mean, like for.
Speaker 19: Sure, for sure, he's been doing this clearly for a very long time.
Speaker 18: And it just shows you a women's gut is always right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's sad too.
Speaker 4: It just makes me so heartbroken for her being a mom too.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Stephanie high wore the Roses?
Speaker 28: Hi?
Speaker 6: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Okay? What do you want to say? Stuff?
Speaker 28: So, my mom and dad.
Speaker 41: Had a very tumultuous relationship. They I'll preface this that they're still together.
Speaker 28: They worked it out.
Speaker 41: I'm really glad that they did. But when I was younger, there was a lot of infidelity and I remember being five years old and I got explained later. I didn't remember right that moment what was going on, but my mom was sitting in my grandma's chair crying and she was upset about my dad. But that is the first memory I have of it. I was five years old, so like these kids are four and too, that four year old may remember this later that like dad had random people in the house and Mom's sad now and they're not innocent, you know what I mean? Like I got explained later what was going on, as I was old enough to understand, so I pieced two and two together. But my first memory of my parents' issues in their marriage was my mom crying in the.
Speaker 28: Chair because she had found out my dad teetered on her.
Speaker 38: Wow, so sad.
Speaker 2: That's And how old are you now, Steffie?
Speaker 41: I am forty three now.
Speaker 2: Forty three years old? It stays with you, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 41: I mean, it wasn't the last time, so I mean, obviously it leaves an impression on future relationships.
Speaker 28: And stuff if it continues.
Speaker 41: So I hope that like either it works out and they get the help they need, or they go their separate ways and those kids remain.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, thank you Stepanie for that. Thanks for sharing that. I hope there's a little therapy. Even just to tell us it does.
Speaker 28: It makes me feel better to know that I've overcome it.
Speaker 41: I chose to be a survivor and not a victim as a child watching that broken marriage.
Speaker 2: It's great. Thanks for Colin. I appreciate you call us more often, please, no problem? All right, your hole of War of the Roses.
Speaker 32: If I've loved to tell your mom, phone scams and Shannon's dirty you on the thirty in the morning.
Speaker 4: This is it second to last qualifier. I wonder what number qualifiers all the past ones have been, you know what I mean, Like, do they qualify early in the contest, mid contest or late?
Speaker 5: You know, ask a question, how do we decide which four people.
Speaker 4: We'd spent a big, old giant thing. Yeah, yeah, So it's, uh, you basically have a one and four chance of winning it once you're chosen, which is a huge deal. I mean, it's there's a lot of people qualified, but you got to show up there in order to win. If you don't show up, you're not in the contest. Tomorrow is where we're going to be doing it at Gordon Chevrolet. They're on Ford Road, just west of Merriman and Garden City. We're giving away a twenty eight thousand dollars twenty twenty six Chevy Tracks or twenty thousand dollars be the second to last qualifier now by winning a fifty dollars gas card. Eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six five four eight good Luck.
Speaker 13: Or the Mornings Dirty On the thirty.
Speaker 2: Shannon with what is going on in the Dirty?
Speaker 3: So I have to start off with a very very special shout out. This morning, I had a substitute mailman this week. Normally my girl's amber met a guy named Jim this week who is the biggest fan of the Mojo in the Morning show, has been listening since day one. Showed me on his phone he was actually listening.
Speaker 9: To our podcast as he was delivering mail.
Speaker 3: So I was sitting outside of my front porch and he was like, oh my god, first time he screamed from the sage. But Jim and his wife Bora are having their second baby right now wall right now today they're having baby number two.
Speaker 9: So namer a huge, huge shout out.
Speaker 3: He's listening or do you think he's in I actually saw him yesterday as well, and I said, I'm going to do it in the seven thirty Dirty, so make sure you're listening.
Speaker 2: So I do.
Speaker 9: Thank he's listening.
Speaker 4: Why do I picture all male men look like the dude from mister Rogers neighborhood that used to deliver young mister mcpheel.
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch this mister Rogers?
Speaker 8: Remember Rogers. Mister Rogers was the guy. He was the guy that had the mustache. The mustache and he wrote mister mcphieley special Delivery. He would bring him the delivery from the kids, special delivery Freeway.
Speaker 2: Oh you had a suit on, Yeah, you had like a.
Speaker 3: Very professional all right, I'm going to start off the Dirty with a local story of what is going on in Birmingham lately. If you are not familiar, I would say it's a it's one of the more affluent, affluent how are you saying? Communities in Michigan and lately just a debauchery. First that Airbnb shooting, then that wild Pool party with the lady Towerkin on top of the car, and every weekend now it seems like police are breaking up fights and then.
Speaker 13: That wall.
Speaker 2: And I was just in shock.
Speaker 26: A fight in the middle of Bates Street behind me and it was all car on camera. Now, I went to the City Commissions meeting tonight where some residents were concerned and asking if police could be more on top of situations like this.
Speaker 2: For a police car lights on in the street.
Speaker 8: I noticed, I go by the police station and you got police car sitting.
Speaker 14: In the law.
Speaker 2: Leave the police reaction to be really good.
Speaker 10: It seemed to.
Speaker 13: Me that they were there.
Speaker 2: So there.
Speaker 4: I saw that viral video, so this is in their town. There's a bunch of kids hanging out, just hanging out and doing stuff. And then that viral videos seemed like it was just like a bunch of people beating each other. It's interesting. We went to with George like a couple months, maybe a month or so ago, Chelsea and I did, and I had not been to Birmingham on a Saturday or Friday night in a long long time. And I said to him, I go because we were going to sit outside. Thank god we didn't sit outside, because all you hear are.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of kids and now with Dream crews upon usday Saturday.
Speaker 2: Going It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's interesting every time I have been in Birmingham and I go by the police station. Always looks like there's just a ton of police cars that are sitting in front of the place. They have a lot of cars for it doesn't seem like they need them them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a similar story in the city of Detroit yesterday, I saw Lime scooters were temporarily shut down after police received reports about another possible team takeover.
Speaker 2: So what did they do?
Speaker 3: DPD said they locked all the scooters in the city. I think specifically the line ones. I know there's a few brands, but around seven pm as a precaution, after they got win that there were some social media posts going around encouraging teens to ride downtown and gather at campus marshes.
Speaker 9: So we're going to combat that.
Speaker 4: If you're anna and you want you want to get right well.
Speaker 3: DPD also increased patrols in the downtown area as a response to this. I don't know what ended up happening. I haven't seen anything since waking up, but I.
Speaker 5: Can't believe they have access to just shut everything down. That's technology. What else can you shut down?
Speaker 4: An A lot of people think that that's going to be the world we live in. Where all of a sudden one day, it's like your phone, they shut everything off.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you gonna be scared when you get any your tesla, you'd be like, go to Burger King. And she says, no, Tom, it's going to be Chelsea's voice, your blood levels.
Speaker 2: We will be going to.
Speaker 5: Hide beyond juice.
Speaker 2: It's going to be my wife's voice on instead. You're not going there, Dick.
Speaker 3: Alex Cooper is finally responding after Dave Portnoy claims in the claim in his new memoir that's uniformer call her daddy Coho Sofia Franklin planned to accuse Barstool of sexual harassment to get out of their contracts.
Speaker 9: This was back in twenty twenty. This was a very.
Speaker 3: Messy split between Portnoy and the ladies. And here's the thing. In the interview, Alex Cooper did not directly deny this allegation.
Speaker 9: It was with CNBC, I think.
Speaker 3: Instead she joked, look, I'm pregnant, I'm busy building a child, before talking about Dave Portnoy and simply saying he gave me a start in this industry. I will never not be grateful to him. She also did say of those harassment claims. That's not how I remember.
Speaker 2: That at all.
Speaker 3: She said, Dave Scott his version, I've got my version or all good. But she just kept saying, I'm in my mom area era, I am no drama right now, so she didn't really want to comment on what he had to say. And lastly, this is a horrific story. A tragic murder suicide at an in home daycare in Minnesota has left four people dead. The morning, please say, a forty one year old man fatally stabbed his wife and daughter before taking his own life with a guy on a rival.
Speaker 42: Officers located a deceased forty one year old male with a self inflicted gunshot wound, and a deceased forty one year old female and seven year old female victim with stab wounds. They were all members of the same family.
Speaker 3: Investigators also discovered the body of a seventy eight year old woman, believed to be a relative, who had been stabbed to death at a nearby home where this man had been living.
Speaker 42: Six other children at that time were present in the daycare, and they were all safely evacuated and physically unharmed and swiftly reunited with their families.
Speaker 3: Please say this. This is an isolated case. There's no threat to the public, no note or anything. So they don't know why this man did this, but the investigation is ongoing.
Speaker 2: Had a daycare home. Daycare home?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, miss anything from today's show. You can always cut up on the podcast on the free iheard where do you want?
Speaker 32: Directly from the source motion in the morning.
Speaker 13: It's dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get you a car. Annie from McComb is on with us right now. Annie, Hello, Hello, Annie, You're a winner.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Wyo.
Speaker 18: Yeah, first time launch.
Speaker 2: He any on the load. Annie, congrats to you.
Speaker 4: You got a fifty dollars gas card from Kroger courtesy of Kroger and Kroger Delivery, and you're now qualified.
Speaker 2: For the car.
Speaker 19: Thank you.
Speaker 13: What do we exit?
Speaker 4: What do we want? Do we want the car or do we want the money? Where would you choose?
Speaker 28: Oh, it's so hard. I think the car though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the car. Do you have a car that you need or what's going on?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 15: I have a least I'm going to have a new driver and how okay soon?
Speaker 2: Who's that is? That is so emotional?
Speaker 15: But my husband he could he could use a new ride too, he deserves.
Speaker 2: Oh man, so what what what makes you emotional?
Speaker 28: What?
Speaker 2: What are you emotional over the winning part or the fact that you got a new driver? What is it?
Speaker 28: Everything like?
Speaker 15: Too many, too many things going?
Speaker 2: So yeah, it.
Speaker 43: Would be great.
Speaker 2: So financially this could be a huge help to your family.
Speaker 28: Annie, Oh my gosh, guest.
Speaker 4: Well you're now qualified. I hope the gas also is a good help too, because I know any bit helps. And we'll see you tomorrow at Gordon Chevrolet. They're on Ford Road, just west of Merriman and Garden City, number one Chevy dealership in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Gordon Chevrolet dot com. Hang hang out, I'm calling tomorrow. I like calling.
Speaker 4: You know what, we'll be done. The contest will be over with by nine o'clock or nine thirty. Usually the person that wins the car will usually be done by ten o'clock. Like we say goodbye to them as we're ending our show. So you would be able to go in for half a day at least.
Speaker 44: Okay, Oh yeah, exciting, All right, have a great just off, all right, hang on one second, aning the last chance to qualify is in forty five minutes, So forty five minutes is the last chance to qualify.
Speaker 4: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning show where my doordashers at. We got any listening to the show. So yesterday was kind of an insane day. I had so much going on, and I had a meeting after the show, and I was trying to figure out, like what I was going to do to get something to eat, because I had not eaten since my you know, egg bites basically here in the the studio that I do every single morning, and so I was trying to figure out, Okay, where could I stop fast pick something up before I was going to go and be in this meeting. And then I thought I can't even think of anything. So then I thought, oh, you know what, I got an idea to do, smarty guy hair, I'm gonna DoorDash something for lunch and eat it in my car just before the actual meeting. So I figured i'd park up next to where I was going and I would wait for the DoorDash person to pull up because I could see them pulling up at the time, and I say, hey, that's me, you know here, I'm Tom showing my DoorDash and eat it.
Speaker 2: Well, what ended up happening was. It took forever for.
Speaker 4: Them to come, and the meeting time fast arrived, So I said, I cannot be late for this because it would look really bad to be late. So I went in to the business that I put down for the address of this door. DASH sat there in the meeting and I had a total I don't know if you guys remember this reference at all, but I had a total fast times at Richmond High moment. I don't know if you ever saw that show. In the show, Sean Penn was a high school student and mister Spacoli was the teacher, and he had a pizza delivered to the classroom door. Do you remember that at all? I'm just you don't remember that at all. Mister Spacoli was like, what who is this hair?
Speaker 2: Right now? He was all upset.
Speaker 4: Hold on one second, hold on, this is mister, mister Spaccoli here, hold on the guy, where's where's the thing at?
Speaker 38: Hold on?
Speaker 8: Oh I don't have it. I don't have the audio. I got you got the audio. I'm watching YouTube. Oh you're watching it on YouTube.
Speaker 4: So I had I had this whole moment, and the moment was all of a sudden we're in the meeting and you see a guy walking with the red, big red bag and it's like this twenty something year old dude and he's like comes up and they knock on the door and they go, I'm here for Tom, I'm.
Speaker 2: Here to deliver.
Speaker 4: That's it right there, cav Yeah, that's exactly it right there. So I had so I had the uh, I had the delivery happening right at that moment.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got done. Beyond juice, sausage. There you go, a pizza delivered right to the class.
Speaker 4: So it got me thinking of this happening to me in this moment, and they were very cool about the whole deal.
Speaker 2: I felt bad.
Speaker 4: I was eating a gluten free wrap with a total energy So I had the juice too, And it got me thinking of I wonder if school teachers have this happening in class too. Now with door Dash being a or uber Eats or what is like you have all of a sudden, now you're delivering food basically to classrooms.
Speaker 3: A lot of schools now said no, no more to that, because it's like, what.
Speaker 4: About has anybody ever had had a door dash delivered to them in a meeting like this?
Speaker 3: I do it sometimes if I'm getting my hair done at one society and I am like so starving, and I'll always ask, Kelly, are you cool if I just DoorDash something here because I know I'm going to be here for a few hours something, and so yeah, I'll.
Speaker 9: Door dash like Chipotle or something. Do the hair salon?
Speaker 4: Do they They walk up to the reception desk and go yep, looking for Shannon Ridget.
Speaker 3: She's right there, right there.
Speaker 5: Just happened to me at the radio station because I always get stuff DoorDash here and I see Brandon walking around with it through all the salespeople like who is this? Who's is this? And then Jamay tells me that they almost ate it themselves because they didn't know who it was.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's mine. My favorite is when security will bring it in and they'll like, pop, yeah, you know that he wants.
Speaker 2: What's going on? It's Mojo in the morning?
Speaker 17: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi? Who is this? What's up Lisa? How are you doing?
Speaker 5: Lisa?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Yeah? You ever DoorDash to work?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 9: Like every night?
Speaker 2: Do you really?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 2: How do they get to you in the hospital?
Speaker 14: Though?
Speaker 9: You know what I used to work in the prison, So this is a lot better.
Speaker 2: Wait, could you DoorDash to a prison?
Speaker 36: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that would be Honestly, as a DoorDash driver, I'd be scared, like, I don't know if I want to go through all that layers of security.
Speaker 8: What if the inmate DoorDash? Could you imagine?
Speaker 7: No, I was actually calling because it's mister Hand Speccoli, mister Hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mister Hand. Do you remember so you remember that? You remember that movie scene the greatest all the time? If dude, this is our time? If this is he said that, he goes, you're he goes, you're ordering a pizza on my time. Mister Hand says it, and uh, Spaccoli says, dude, if you're here and I'm here, this is our time. It's honestly a great movie. That might be one of my favorite scenes from a movie. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Mark? How you doing?
Speaker 13: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 29: Features mister Hands.
Speaker 4: Everybody's understand, I understand, I understand.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch this movie. Have you question the best part.
Speaker 38: Of that movie is the pool scene. Yeah, they wrecked that tree of damn.
Speaker 25: My dad, it's a teava repair man.
Speaker 27: He's got the best set of tools.
Speaker 40: I can think that.
Speaker 4: The pool scene is every teenage boys first masturbation scene.
Speaker 2: Really. Oh yeah you yeah, you watched.
Speaker 4: That one and your you're hanging out with yourself with mister hands.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 38: Jay?
Speaker 2: How you doing enough about these spacoli they were talking.
Speaker 13: About, like you were wondering if teachers have to deal with this.
Speaker 23: At the high school that I go to, we're not allowed to door dash or grub hub anything.
Speaker 8: When you were you allowed to at one point and they shut it down or just never?
Speaker 2: Uh no never, that's wild.
Speaker 4: They have a rule at Nordre Dame Prep High School and the rule is called the Nico Clem rule. Nico Clem ordered so much door dash there that they actually said no more door dash because of Nico and h in his ordering process.
Speaker 8: I can understand no background chicks, someone who's walking around.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Caitlin, you're a door dasher?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 15: And I have a delivery for a pizza to the one of the Decray police stations.
Speaker 17: Uh and they didn't even know.
Speaker 6: Who ordered it.
Speaker 2: Oh then I would need it.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Was a little random.
Speaker 45: I was I was scared because I'm like, uh, I'm just a delivery.
Speaker 4: Okay, somebody sending a message. I don't know is that a good message or a bad message. I'd be worried about that. What's up, Yogi?
Speaker 13: Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 46: Mojo?
Speaker 2: Good buddy? What's going on?
Speaker 47: This is Yogi from Toledo's bus cleaning.
Speaker 2: Is Yogi from Toto Cleaning?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 47: I was cleaning an office building and this uber, this delivery driver came up to the office and he was like, Hey, did you guys deliver food? And I was like, no, it's it was ten thirty at night. They accidentally delivered food to work, but they.
Speaker 4: Were at oh, I've done that to the old radio studios. I had it sat at the old studio in Farmington and I had to say to the guy, I'll give you extra cash money if you'll just bring it all the way over here.
Speaker 2: Did you eat it? Yogi? No?
Speaker 47: No, no, he he found out. He called and he found out that the person was at home, so then they then he had to go drive over there. It was just very awkward because it was ten thirty at night. Nobody's supposed to be in that building. You need to use a code to get in, so it was like kind of like I was like, like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny. Thanks Jogi for colling. What's up? Val Hi?
Speaker 18: Hey, how you guys doing today? So yeah, I was just sharing that I am a doorhass driver.
Speaker 17: Myself and.
Speaker 18: Of the people do not leave clear instructions when delivering to businesses. I had to deliver to a salon suite once and I have never been in a building like that. Don't know the procedures and whatnot.
Speaker 39: To the door.
Speaker 3: That's not a salon, Sweet, that's just a salon, a salon sweep. So I go to I go to one for like my eyebrow girl Pashka is in one, and it's a building and everybody has their own basically like Sweet, their own rooms for their business. So there might be like a hairstylist, a facialist, a nail person, a massage person.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, what were they ordering? Value? You remember?
Speaker 18: I believe it was tropical smoothie.
Speaker 4: We talked smooth there's more sugar in one of those drinks and me in the entire sugar cane fields of Jamaica.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So random. What's going on, Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 17: Good?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 5: How are you guys.
Speaker 2: Good, great, you had a student ordered door dash to your class.
Speaker 28: Oh, it wasn't mine.
Speaker 33: It was another teacher. And he thought he would be so slick and he would have it sent to the teacher to get around, like the office policy is not you know, having doordas for a student. And he thought he would like intercept it because he knew someone who worked in.
Speaker 24: The office and did those deliveries for the offense.
Speaker 33: But he wasn't fast to us, and the teacher got it, and he thought, oh cool, someone sent me a stand much and he just ate it.
Speaker 4: You know, that's where I say to the teacher. You know, it's like that you drive I by.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, five bucks if you just go get me.
Speaker 4: Or or no, I would say, I'll order you food if you let me get food. Yeah, for sure, Ron is a coach. You had it delivered to your game Yello.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 36: No, my ex fiance she was very pregnant and she like used the crave Chick fil A frosted Sundays and or no, the frosted lemonades is like ice cream lemonade mixed or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 36: So, like I'm the defensive coordinator at West Bloomfield High School, and during during the offense possession, I snuck.
Speaker 2: In door dash real quick to the field.
Speaker 36: She was like, she was like throwing one of those pregnancy temper tanks. Was like my son and mother was he was pregnant. He was like crazy, She was like throw stuff.
Speaker 2: It was wild.
Speaker 33: I was hey.
Speaker 36: I was like, I got to fix the situation. So during the game, while office was on the field, ordered.
Speaker 2: Do I like it didn't game?
Speaker 9: Wasn't there a door dasher that?
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember reporting this story like tried to get down on the yes to deliver.
Speaker 9: I know I remember doing that.
Speaker 4: Yes, Ron, Ron, did you coach there when you guys won the state championship with Ron Bellamy as the coach.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't there that I kind of I coached.
Speaker 36: I coached collegiately for a long time and I was coasting out at BUYU and I had a family situation, so then I moved back home and then I started, like I coached at Belleville for Bryce Underwood.
Speaker 2: Like that's incredible, man. So yeah, I've been at West Bloomfield the past two years.
Speaker 4: It's been a Lakers' that's my neighborhood team. I appreciate you, man. For Colin Kendall last one. On this one, Kendall had to deliver to the correctional facility. We were talking about that, Yeah, what what was it like, Kendall?
Speaker 45: So I pulled up and it was so weird because I could see like all the inmates on the inside. But all they had me do was just drop off the delivery at the front door, take a picture, and that was it. But the weird part was that as soon as I put it down, there was an officer that came up and he's like, can I help you.
Speaker 15: I was like, I'm just dropping off this order.
Speaker 23: It's first so and so he's like, oh, never mind, I'll take care of it.
Speaker 2: He ate that man immediately.
Speaker 15: Hurried up and got out of there so fast. It was so freaky.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, you see those gates sounds like where they open up changing, you know, like you see that like in movies the guy leaves prison and then there comes the gate.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you for the call.
Speaker 1: Detroit, Timbley, Wessnex, Mosquite and Grandfather Simmy vs. Silly Doe and I Ared Radio Station and Guaranteed Human. Three great radio stations, One stupid show Mosho in the Morning.
Speaker 10: Mojo.
Speaker 2: Let me take it back to the beginning.
Speaker 48: This is alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: You're a Dodo ahead, let's go. It's actually kind of funny. This just came in right now. We were talking about crazy places where people door dash. Tracy is a DoorDash driver and you had to door dash what to wear?
Speaker 12: Oh, this is Tracy.
Speaker 45: I had to DoorDash gop balls from Dick Sporting Goods to a golf course to meet them as a whole in.
Speaker 17: Their in their golf cart.
Speaker 3: That is so funny.
Speaker 4: One they not a very good golfer. They ran out of balls and they needed more, So that's funny. Tracy, thank you for the call. I appreciate you. Take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 4: All right, this is the Mojo on the Morning Show. One last chance to qualify to be with us tomorrow for what's going to be an incredible historic end to our Mojo Summer of Cars, cash and gas. Make sure that you're listening in about thirty minutes from now, So thirty minutes from now you'll have a chance to get in with us, so we'll have that for you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: It is Mojo in the Morning. You know what I'm gonna just I'm gonna beat our chest. You mind if I beat your chest?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 13: Sure?
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm wondering what this is.
Speaker 2: About that I'm gonna be I'm gonna beat right now.
Speaker 4: Bianca just posted this and I just saw it and I'm like, that is pretty freaking unbelievable. So the War of the Roses from Tuesday morning, we did a War of the Roses today. That was crazy and you'll hear that in about an hour. The War of the Roses from Tuesday. You remember yesterday I said to you guys that had I think it was seven hundred thousand views on the thing. Yeah, it now has one point four million views. One point four million views on the War of the Roses where a woman battling cancer found out that her spouse was cheating on her while she was in the hospital. So you can listen to that War of the Roses and wow, thank you to everybody that is, you know, listening to the War of the Roses or watching them, watching them on the videos on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, I mean all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So we got follow.
Speaker 4: Mojo in the Morning and please share the word about this radio program and all the great people that work here like Shannon and Kevin, Anna, Lydia, Zach and then of course Bianca, who does such a great job with all the social interaction stuff that we have a great job.
Speaker 2: Beyonca.
Speaker 4: A great job out yesterday too with the Sheets broadcast. Oh my god, you brought us an incredible misfit.
Speaker 49: I know.
Speaker 50: Becky was so fun and I actually got people doing karaoke to I had him singing for concert tickets.
Speaker 4: That you know what I got to tell you, of course you did. But Becky, what did we call her again?
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 2: Bat Sheets Becky. Yeah.
Speaker 50: Video so I swear she like spit her entire coffee on my face when she was yelling, like all her coffee spit, which is going on my face every time.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my gosh, please stop.
Speaker 12: Who is.
Speaker 2: Becky?
Speaker 3: What are what is like your favorite thing about sheets? Why are you there.
Speaker 2: Yelling yelling?
Speaker 30: I'm telling someone to stop yelling, crazy everybody.
Speaker 2: When she brought up the Colombian coffee, I'm still looking.
Speaker 5: For the helicopter.
Speaker 3: She's gonna put my flight tours my flight tours dot com. The mojo.
Speaker 50: This girl also wins everything. By the way, I'm pretty sure she's one stuff with us. She won like four U Priority Waist tickets yesterday the Tigers.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I better be going to that game with.
Speaker 2: Her where she win those from.
Speaker 9: Sheets, for giving them out, just doing all sorts of give Can you imagine being a Tigers player and hearing that she's stucky.
Speaker 5: Trying to swim up?
Speaker 3: Could you imagine sitting in those nice seats and having.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was fun, all right? Uh Mojo and the Today is very special day. Happy birthday to Shannon's husband Wes, celebrating a birthday today.
Speaker 3: His birthday today. We were we were sitting on the porch last night. It was me and Loose and Wes, and I said to West, I was like, oh my god, I came look, it's your birthday today. Forty six. You're turning forty six, you old man. And he looked at Lucy and he was like, do you think I look forty six? And she said, yeah, you do. And he was like, is it the gray hair? And She's like yeah. He now thinks he is going to go to CVS and buy a box of Just for Men and dye his hair black, which is his natural color. And he did that when we first started dating, and he looked like a clown. He looked so ridiculous, and so I said to him, please do not do that. There is nothing that screams I'm old and want to look young. Then a good looking guy who has unnaturally very very very dark hair, and like, I love your gray hair.
Speaker 5: He's one of the few that can pull it off.
Speaker 3: I really do do not do that.
Speaker 4: Wow, I can't tell you something. There's certain people that can't ever do that. DIEI the heir George Clooney and Wes Whitlam.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I love a silver fox.
Speaker 4: He looks great. I'll tell you I'll take that hair in any day. That's the greatest hair ever. Don't you think there's certain people that are gray that look good. I just feel like I'm not a fan of to die. It never looks natural now.
Speaker 8: I rarely, if ever have seen someone mix it in properly. It just looks bad, like you can clearly identify, like, sorry, that's not your Let.
Speaker 9: Me find a photo. He did it when we first started dating.
Speaker 3: He did it to his hair because he was he has dark, he had dark, had animal he had darker hair and like a beard and goatee and stuff. But then I remember seeing him one day. I was like, what the heck happened?
Speaker 8: He had died it It looked like I don't know if y'all used to do this, but used to go to like I think we used to get him from payless one of them shoes starts pay less or a full locker. But when you used to have the white air Force ones and he used to get dirty. He used to be like this white tube and the topies had like sponge happen. You would like dot your shoes spongy and try to like do your best to mix it all with that right now, but never it would never look properly real. I could never get it.
Speaker 4: So I have to tell you it's funny. I tell you, with go going gray. There's here's the thing. There's two things, as a guy going and women too. Women do it all. Why is it that women can always tie their hair but men can't.
Speaker 2: Tie their hair?
Speaker 3: Because we let we are either skilled at it and can do it at home, or we let a professional do it.
Speaker 2: And I feel like they've been dying it for a lot longer.
Speaker 3: Correct, But the goal for women is to make it look natural. And I think guys are just like I just want to look young.
Speaker 5: To me, when it gets unnatural, is the beard like for some reason the beard died it It never word works out well.
Speaker 16: For a man.
Speaker 2: You know what's in Well, you know what's interesting.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this too, that when a guy dyes his hair dark and his face is weathered, like he's old, weathered, he's got the weathered look a little bit. I see this sometimes and I'll see guys doing it, and I'm like, going, man, I don't you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Face looks stressed like the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your hair, you look hair wise like you are, you know, trying to be like you're thirty five, forty years old.
Speaker 9: Your face looks like you're seven.
Speaker 4: Your face, your face looks like your age whatever your age. Yeah, it's pretty wild and you can't change it. Although I do like this look. And this is Do you guys remember Dick Purton at all? Yeah, Dick Purton. You ever know what he looked like?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 2: Dick.
Speaker 4: Dick Purton was a gray haired man but had a black mustache, bigel Perkins mustache. Got a big mustache Juel Perkins had the greatest like.
Speaker 3: You know a way you keep talking about him in past ten. He's still very much alive.
Speaker 2: But he's not on the air anymore.
Speaker 4: He's, by the way, he's a ninety year old man that he is ninety Juel Perkins who used to he was a big TV guy and in Detroit, Quel Perkins would always have like the really nice, like dark mustache, but E would have the silver hair. What's going on, Liz, what are you thought your thoughts on Shannon's husband dying his hair?
Speaker 19: I think that West should embrace his wessdom Tensel with some tinsole.
Speaker 3: I have never heard that, and that is great you have, Liz, Have you seen Yeah.
Speaker 19: So I'm thirty seven and I have recently started popping out some gray.
Speaker 14: Hair, and I was fucking them out, just one at a time.
Speaker 41: But I've come to the conclusion I just need to embrace it. And what happens when turn gray?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you when women are gray?
Speaker 4: To me, it's sexy as hell, especially black women that have gray hair, Like when black women have like beautiful gray hair. Helen Little was on that panel with me, that wasn't you remember her? Lydia and Bianca Helen, who was sitting next to me. Look her up on Social.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's unbelievable. She works for our station in New York. I heard here, Liz. You've seen what West looks like, right? I mean she hung up the phone on me. Ellie, you've seen what West looks like, right? You've seen Shannon and West in pictures and stuff?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Does he look like Shannon's dad? I don't think so?
Speaker 3: What what? My dad is very handsome though, although I'll tell you what. My dad's a handsome man.
Speaker 4: You and West go out in Birmingham, you guys, you know the couple of couples there. If West starts dying his hair, people are going to think that you're cheating on Wes. You know they know West from the gray hair. You can't all And that's the thing. West, you're gray, now you're gray.
Speaker 8: You gotta go, You gotta stay away.
Speaker 3: Why is George texting me to come in for color?
Speaker 12: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Called George up? I want to get George. George's perspective. Do you know that when I would go to Katrina, Katrina would never die. I asked her to dye my hair just like Wes.
Speaker 9: I like your I like your salt and pepper hair. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: So I asked Katrina to do it. She would not.
Speaker 4: She said, I will not do it because I don't want I think that you look too good like that, So she actually refused to do it.
Speaker 2: I wonder if George would. I wonder if George, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: Kai? How you doing a fantastic what's going on?
Speaker 13: Nothing?
Speaker 51: I was just saying that both my husband and my partner they both have gray hair, and I love it.
Speaker 15: It's see a thing.
Speaker 9: Every in a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bet you say it.
Speaker 51: Who my husband and my partner they both have great hair.
Speaker 9: Explain this.
Speaker 2: We have like a big relationship going on.
Speaker 6: It's a polyamory.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, I love this.
Speaker 2: Did one have it before the other?
Speaker 38: No?
Speaker 13: They both.
Speaker 51: My husband's been gray since he was sixteen. He started going great when he was sixteen. And my partner just as long as I've known him, he's had gray hair.
Speaker 4: So here's the interesting thing with this. If one goes and dies it, the other has to. If you're in a poly relationship, because you got to compete or or you keep it or you keep well that's it. Yeah, you have one with one and one with the other. You feel like you're dating two different Well, I guess you are dating two different types of people. That's amazing. That's amazing relationship. So one woman, two men. Do the men also get involved in the fun?
Speaker 15: No, No, they don't.
Speaker 2: God, that doesn't sound like it's fair. It doesn't sound like it's fair.
Speaker 5: That well, they can probably have other women. I don't think they get involved in fun together.
Speaker 2: It's always sane. I don't know. Let's go back to the hair dyeing thing.
Speaker 51: Whoever he wants you threw me for all. My other partner has a wife.
Speaker 2: Oh does his wife know about you?
Speaker 9: Yes, she does.
Speaker 2: Are your husband and partner around the same age?
Speaker 28: No, they're actually twenty years apart.
Speaker 2: Wow, the partners. What's the age?
Speaker 51: Oh, my husband's forty five and my partner is sixty five.
Speaker 2: Oh you went older for the partner. But he's dyed his hair.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was going to say. I was thinking she was gonna say twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks like he's twenty because he dies his hair.
Speaker 32: He looks young.
Speaker 15: He looks pretty young.
Speaker 4: Hang on the line, six year old. No, don't you don't you want to know what she looks like. I want to know what she looks like. Yeah, I want to see that. George from Excelon is on with us guys. Hey, what's up, George?
Speaker 28: How you do?
Speaker 4: It's great mourning everyone, George, what are your thoughts? And I and West is one of your best buddies in the world. Do you think he should dye his hair?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 23: No, absolutely, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's too good.
Speaker 6: But I have all that Oh, we have all.
Speaker 10: That great head of hair.
Speaker 38: I don't care what color it's.
Speaker 23: Growing out of my head as long as I have all that hair on my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 4: At what level do you think a guy should stop dyeing his hair if he's dying at George?
Speaker 23: Well, first of all, there's a lot of different ways of doing this. And I text Wes when I heard you guys talking about it, I said, absolutely not. When I see a guy dye their hair when it goes black, I mean, come on, you're not twenty two years old anymore.
Speaker 38: You're not fooling anyone.
Speaker 2: They do a.
Speaker 23: Different thing, what we call color blending, which no one can tell. I promise you nobody could tell. And it just makes the white hair less white. So it makes it like a darker gray. I guess I want to say, sure, oh you want to talk about this and not talk about the conversation you were having this a little minute ago.
Speaker 2: With the partners and the husband. I know you're not as interesting as I'm going to tell you. George.
Speaker 38: I was sitting here listening to it.
Speaker 32: I'm like, oh, wow, look at this.
Speaker 4: Can I can I tell you something interesting when we're talking about Harry.
Speaker 2: I just George just threw me for a loop. Now I'm thinking about Kai.
Speaker 4: I think that it's if you're a guy with a certain color hair, you can get away with it. Like guys who have like like blondish hair, they don't look like they age as much as the guys with darker hair.
Speaker 9: Well, and it also doesn't look as fake if they do throw a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of die in it.
Speaker 23: Out of every single gentleman that comes in the salon that I kind of work on in color, I only have one guy that I actually color the gray where it's like and he's a blonde where you can't. I'm actually putting color on his hair, and everybody else is. I do the gray blending because it looks that much better you can't never tell if you have sunglasses on, which sometimes when you have sunglasses on, and the guy's got.
Speaker 38: Chad black hair, looks like the old Joe from the seventies.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there's there's one guy I know who claims he has never dyed his hair once in his life, and he's got the darkest hair. And it's Joe Lucido from Lucido Find Jewelry.
Speaker 6: That is so true.
Speaker 4: So in his wife Chris swears that there's no little black spots in their shower, you know, the sheets or whatever. Swears. So Joe has got to be mid fifties. Yeah, and he's got I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 23: That my father did not have gray hair until he was in his early sixties.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 23: My mother has been coloring her hair since she was in her mid twenties. That's my people. You see like your dad dyes his hair. I'm like, would you not dye my father's hair? It is his dark black hair.
Speaker 4: It's it's got to just be some kind of genetic thing, right, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to go back to Kai.
Speaker 21: Thanks jo, I love you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Eighty four four six six five six.
Speaker 3: This is mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Kevin's neighbor saw him naked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his neighbor is the guy.
Speaker 8: So when hour come over, she likes to let natural light in. I'm one of these type of people, like extreme hours. A girl that I'm seeing, okay, no girl, yes, yes, the girl i'm seeing, thank you for that. The girl that I'm seeing, it's only one. So I am not the type of person that opens my blinds. I'm not really tripping on natural light. I cut a light on if I need a light near it, go. I also don't like the light glaring on my television. I could see blonds and all of that. Just keep it closed. She prefers natural lights. So when she come over, she opening up the blinds downstairs. If we upstairs in the room, she opening up those blondes. And sometimes like I'll remember to close them. The other times I want, and this was one of the times, I forgot to at least close the upstairs.
Speaker 2: So I take a shower, got the.
Speaker 8: Music going again, got a little draink vibing, enjoying myself. I get out of the shower. I don't like lay my clothes out prior to the shower. I like go in my room, up in the drawers and I get my drawers or my T shirts. Yesterday wasn't a drawing T shirt day. I got the towel, went in my room, popped the towel off, and I'm like, let's get naked. Let's stay naked. So we started watching some TV. Go downstairs and do a little couple of puzzle pieces, make a sandwich.
Speaker 2: All the pops come back upstairs.
Speaker 8: Standing in front of my television, watching TV, just clicking away, chilling. Don't scratch my chest a little bit. Look over to my right and my neighbor's steering at me, like.
Speaker 2: Literally like at the glass, like look it.
Speaker 30: He like.
Speaker 8: He's a younger guy, maybe wround my age like a younger guy, but like literally like like full body stare, like not like his neck was to the left, like he was like full position like looking at me. No, I look back a him, and then he turned away and like walked up, and you know, he didn't come back, and I closed the blonds. And that was yesterday, so I ain't seen him yet. But what are you gonna do the next time that you see him? Nothing, I'm gonna just act like it didn't happen. Absolutely what I'm I supposed to say.
Speaker 4: What if he says, hey, Cavin looks at you, I've been all right, bro, or maybe he looks away because he's still so awkward.
Speaker 8: That's that's a conversation. I don't think we should ever have.
Speaker 4: I saw my neighbor naked, and I want to hear your stories. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight is telephone number. That is not the neighbor that I was expecting that you me either. Yeah, I don't even see my neighbors. That's the craziest thing.
Speaker 8: Like I'll leave out early in the you know, in the morning, nobody's up, nobody's walking around. In the afternoon, maybe I see the lady next to me, but I've never seen this guy before.
Speaker 4: Our window to our bathroom butts up against our neighbor's back deck. So then so if you're in the bathroom, like if you're in the bathroom and you're getting dressed and you don't have those blinds down, the neighbor on the back deck could literally be like looking in. So back when we first moved in there, I said to Chelsea, go Terry Pleshi is going to be seeing.
Speaker 2: There is no doubt or that that he's going to be looking.
Speaker 4: And she's got a bathtub that looks out to the window too, So that's kind of like.
Speaker 9: So many homes that is that that is the case.
Speaker 4: Like why do you the bathtub should be like way away from all the way?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you want to see the uye.
Speaker 3: No, I'm with you.
Speaker 9: It is just kind of funky when you think about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're a shower living in apartments where you'll see this. Do you ever see neighbors?
Speaker 5: I see a lot of neighbors doing a lot of crazy things. Really, Baking cookies is one of them. Clothes are not on for that, but yeah, look across the street and there they are.
Speaker 4: What's going on, Biancy? You seem frantic right now? What's happening here?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 50: Yeah, it's like our live stream was like crushing out today, so I'm trying to fix it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so we'll be back, like we're back. Okay. We had a little bit of a glitch or going.
Speaker 50: Glitch this morning, so I want to make sure everyone has a great experience.
Speaker 4: We're experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by. You know how they do that sometimes the thing you will now see this television show in its progress or something.
Speaker 8: Side You remember when the television used to go out whatever and they said a color lines that used.
Speaker 2: To be fire? Why was that? I used to like it? Oh?
Speaker 4: Really, hold on, debo, debo. You saw your neighbor naked?
Speaker 29: I did my neighbor's mom. Actually we're in her room, we're in his room, and she comes out of her bedroom. Their rooms are like across from each other, and a whole bunch of kitties.
Speaker 4: Man, wow, what wait real quick, I want you to do me a favor because I guarantee you, even though you were twelve years old and you're now a grown man, you remember what those boobs look like?
Speaker 2: What described them to us?
Speaker 39: Absolutely?
Speaker 29: Absolutely? Yeah, No, that's embedded in my brain forever.
Speaker 40: There's going nowhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's something about when you see some of your first boobies, you sit there and you go, they were perky, they were at a tent like they they they looked like the perfect shape of them.
Speaker 30: That.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't think my kids are going to say that. And I think.
Speaker 29: My friend, my friend saw that. I saw too, and he was his face was like super red.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're so the kids knew that you saw his mom?
Speaker 8: Yes, but like though, we were you walking in the bathroom, like how did it happen?
Speaker 29: No, we were in his room. We were in his room on the game, and you could just her room was right across from from his room. And she comes out of the bathroom, you know, just in the towel right around her, and yeah, completely sold.
Speaker 2: There you go, dude, I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 4: The first boobs I ever saw were in I don't know why I'm so fixated on this was Kathy Kelly Indo, Pat, my sister, Pat, Pat's best friend. And Kathy's boobs were perfect. They might have been perfect, were perfect because I was also twelve, Debo, it must be something about twelve years old. When you're twelve years old and you see boobs you're and they're not your mom's boobs. No offense to Shannon talking about her kids leaning the booth. Those are for feeding. These ones are not for feeding, right, Divo? All right, Well, thank you for the call, Debo.
Speaker 2: We appreciate We appreciate you so much. I want Kevin's neighbor to call us up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how great would it be if all of a sudden it was like, Hi, this is Larry.
Speaker 2: Fifty one night, Amanda, what's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 52: I'm good, how are you?
Speaker 4: We're doing fantastic. We're talking about the neighbors saw me naked.
Speaker 40: Yep.
Speaker 16: So when I was younger, my family is from Germany, and so I would go stay with my opah and in Germany, and they have a houseboat in the neighbor's.
Speaker 24: Next door, their houseboat next door, I'd.
Speaker 16: Go swimming with them.
Speaker 28: And because it's in.
Speaker 16: Europe, they are used to like taking their tops off, while her grandma ended up taking her top off my.
Speaker 24: First pair of boots.
Speaker 3: You had to look down.
Speaker 41: I wish I wouldn't have seen that neighbor naked.
Speaker 4: But level there is there is something about old knee level.
Speaker 15: They were swing.
Speaker 41: I was like, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: I look at sometimes how our homes are back to back, like we butt up in a little bit. Like I'm in my head, I'm thinking, I'm thinking of your house, your neighbors in your But although your dad never opens up the blinds in your house, right, aren't the blinds completely closed the entire time?
Speaker 5: Yes, and for no reason, he thinks like someone's watching.
Speaker 3: That would drive me crazy. That's all that would drive me crazy. I love all natural light in my house.
Speaker 4: I remember going over to your house and I'm like, every blind is closed, and then I walk outside and go, oh, I realize it. The neighbors right there. You can see that. What's going on if you're walking around? H Courtney, what's up?
Speaker 2: Courtney?
Speaker 15: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 22: I love moyo.
Speaker 41: How you cannot tell a story without dropping someone's.
Speaker 15: First name and last name.
Speaker 13: It's my favorite.
Speaker 41: Give us their address, that's the security number.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you that though, that you know what it is. You remember so distinctively, and that's the reason. Why do you remember hey, first and last name or your first grade teacher?
Speaker 15: Go of mine? Yeah, it was Missus.
Speaker 4: Walls, missus Well, okay, first and last night. Mine was Moura Miles.
Speaker 9: Mine was Laura Fleming.
Speaker 4: Laura my first grade teacher. First grade teacher, no idea.
Speaker 8: I remember so I didn't see her boobs, but I remember the first time that I realized the girl had big boobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was fourth grade. Her name was Marquita Smith. She was first last night she was I think I might have been a year older than Marquita s Math. She had Brace's thick eyebrows heavy.
Speaker 2: I was like, that was the first.
Speaker 3: I was like, WHOA looked so much like Josiah.
Speaker 4: Had bangs, although I remember the girl in school that had the first boobs?
Speaker 9: Everybody does And.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up, Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 35: Good morning?
Speaker 38: I'm doing fine.
Speaker 39: Thank you about yourself?
Speaker 4: We're doing good. Would you wouldn't you want to see what Kevin looks like naked?
Speaker 17: No, Kevin better be glad I wasn't his neighbor, because I will be selling his videos.
Speaker 13: Only right now.
Speaker 33: I love you, Sarah, famous cam sadless tail from Naked.
Speaker 4: That's great, love you, Sarah. Take care of yourself. Hold on initial. J wants to be voice disguised. What's up Jay?
Speaker 53: We have an elderly gentleman. He has dementia and he lives his whole life to.
Speaker 41: Have perfect grass.
Speaker 53: He got in his birthday suit, fired up the.
Speaker 6: Mower and started rolling.
Speaker 53: And we we have motion lights, and it was six a m.
Speaker 9: So he was well lit.
Speaker 4: And you're looking out your window and you see this poor man walking around naked, completely naked.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, How long did you.
Speaker 53: Watch long enough to go outside and eating, turned around.
Speaker 13: And back to the house.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, that's so sweet that you did that for cauld you imagine excuse me, many fans initial be another voice disguised be.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the neighbors saw me naked.
Speaker 9: Also, guys, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Good morning? What's going on?
Speaker 53: H nothing much fans, So you got to get avoids this, guys for this one I lived in. I lived in like the rest Ford Lavone area where you know that the houses are more like blocks.
Speaker 54: Yeah, okay, b So a couple of times, a couple of times I actually saw my neighbor's wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 53: And one of the times she like looked at me kind of smiled.
Speaker 6: No big deal.
Speaker 3: I mean they were probably like ten.
Speaker 53: Years older than me.
Speaker 2: Oh she wanted you to right.
Speaker 53: So so it gets spiced here, So I bet it does down the road, you know, my driveway because of the block situation my driveway, and then you know, I would normally get in the side of my house. Their bedroom door was right there, and I would start hearing them, like they would leave their window not all the way you know, closed, it was cracked where it let a lot of noise out. I would start hearing them saying crazy stuff when they're you know, baking cookies, right, just like what I don't think, just like about him sharing her this ba seeing me blah blah blah right, and uh, I actually ended up making a making like a little pass. This is this is a lot a long time ago.
Speaker 9: I made a little.
Speaker 2: Pass on her.
Speaker 53: And I was actually like their like their play partner for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Wow, you will play with both of them.
Speaker 4: That's what's gonna happen to Kevin.
Speaker 2: Jamie. What's up, Jamie?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hello, what's going on? Jamie?
Speaker 30: So?
Speaker 43: I used to live in downtown Ortonville and our bathroom did not have an exhaust fan, so in order to let the steam out, I would open the gracefully placed window in the shower so that we didn't get you know, steam build up. And one day I was showering and I kind of and I was staying there maybe fifteen minutes, and I glanced to my run or left out the window, and I see four sets of eyes staring at me through the board.
Speaker 55: My four teenage son get fourteen age sons age from eleven to eighteen and all four of them are out there watching me shower.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, what a story. I bet they still remember that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know you're first and last name. I guarantee you that's a first breath. Who caught out the one?
Speaker 40: You know you got?
Speaker 32: See you could have been listening to the craft the other morning shows are talking about.
Speaker 13: But you heard that on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Happy Happy, all right, this is it.
Speaker 4: This is the last one, the last qualifier for Mojo's Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas. Here we go eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight. The ninety fifth caller is going to get qualified for the car or the cash, your chance to win eight four to four Mojo Live, Mojo.
Speaker 13: In the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 4: I had a great moment that happened to me yesterday and it kind of brought back two memories for me. And I'll tell you those two memories. But it happened with Shannon yesterday. Shannon had a life Saver and I said, oh my god, I would love literally love one of those life savers. Okay, I love Life Save Win winter Green, the ones that are the good ones, not the bad blue botep those are awful. And if you have a business with free Men's, make sure you get the green bag. Okay, So she hands me a mind It was like nice, very nice, and then she got into her purse and pulled out a couple more and left them, one of them sitting right here. I'm gonna suck on this one, Aerosca. Do you know what this reminded me of? Honestly, it reminded me of when you were in school and the hot girl gave you of Valentine. It was sweet, thank you, chan And this was very nice made way no no, no, real quick. But then the other thing it reminded me of, don't ruin it. It reminded me of when Grandma.
Speaker 3: Would give you candy out of her trusty.
Speaker 2: Thank you for.
Speaker 3: Strawberry candies iconic.
Speaker 2: I knew, I knew what it.
Speaker 9: Was going on us, all right.
Speaker 3: So Ariana Grande when Instagram official with her former now current again boyfriend Ricky Alvarez yesterday, I mean, we already knew they were a thing. They've been traveling together for months now, but she shared a bunch of photos of him, tagged him in the post. He didn't see his face, but you know that's who it was, and then obviously she tagged him. He also shared a photo of her on his Instagram story yesterday. So if you don't know this, this what happened with them. Their timeline they dated in twenty fifteen and twenty sixteen, broke up, obviously, she dated other people, she got engaged, got married, and then they got back together last month, the month before following Ari's breakup with Broadway star Ethan Slater.
Speaker 9: So their Instagram official.
Speaker 2: She weighs, no, no time.
Speaker 4: Is she doing okay though, because remember she pulled herself away from the public eye.
Speaker 3: Did well after her well she but again her words, I just I deserve a little break.
Speaker 9: I just want to break.
Speaker 4: So the song Pedal by the way, maybe the song that knocks off Ella Langley, they're saying, really on.
Speaker 2: The Billboard hot one hundred.
Speaker 4: I guess it's got like it's I don't know, the hottest song of the week, they say, And.
Speaker 2: Unexpected anybody like I think it's a good song.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love Lisa and unexpected. Hearing in Luigi Mangioni's federal case has been scheduled for tomorrow morning, fueling some speculation that the I still have to say. Alleged United Healthcare CEO killer could cop a plea deal now.
Speaker 56: Tonight, sources telling ABC News that prosecutors and lawyers for accused CEO killer Luigi Mangioni are considering a federal plea deal as soon as this week. Both sides set for a conference Friday to discuss a potential agreement. Mangioni is facing both federal and state charges. The news on the potential federal plea comes just weeks before the start of his state murder trial. The move could bolster repeated arguments by Mangioni's attorneys of double jeopardy, the idea that a defendant can't be charged twice for the same crime.
Speaker 57: Even if Mangioni pleads guilty in federal court, New York state prosecutors aren't going to give up.
Speaker 2: They will argue.
Speaker 57: That there are different state laws different from the federal laws that ought to allow them to move forward.
Speaker 10: With the case.
Speaker 56: Mangioni is accused of gunning down United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson on a midtown Manhattan sidewalk back in December twenty twenty four. Mangioni has pleaded not guilty in both his state and federal cases.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so we'll find out more about that tomorrow.
Speaker 4: By the way, there's two iHeart stories that involve Mangoni that I've found out at boot camp number one, DJ Envy from the Breakfast Club with Charlott Magne and Djnvy. Dj Envy and his security team, he has a security team almost stopped this thing from happening. They saw this guy out on the sidewalk because this was right in front of the iHeart building in New York, and they thought this guy seemed weird and they walked, I guess to an area away from him because they saw him down and he looked like there's something strange that could have been interesting if something ended up happening where they stopped this and then I heard this story also with that Jim Kerr, who is the legend in New York, was out having a smoke break in that same spot where the guy got shot. Because right there, if you ever look at the video of this, there's like a they were doing construction and there was an awning and then there was a door opening. That's the iHeart door. Jim was out there smoking five minutes before this guy got shot, Jim and then both crazy.
Speaker 2: We learned that when we were hanging out at boot camp this year.
Speaker 3: Who's back, Who's gone? Who might return to Bravo's Southern Charm. The show is officially returning for a season twelve if you're a fan, and while Bravo hasn't announced the official cast yet, filming is already wrapped, including a cast trip to Hawaii, so we know that Craig Chef, Austin Madison all coming back, along with Venita, Sally Mall, O'Connell, Rodrigo Whitney, and fan favorite Patricia. The biggest question mark this season is Taylor Anne Green, who is rumored to be coming back.
Speaker 9: After sitting out for a season.
Speaker 3: So I don't have an official date for the season to drop, it is expected before the end of the year.
Speaker 9: And this is kind of a cute story.
Speaker 3: So every mom understands frustration when you really want your child to do something and they are just not willing. This has to do with school pictures. A Colorado woman had her son arrested because he wouldn't pose for his back to school photo on his first day of fifth grade. The woman called the local police to quote unquote arrest her son. So she had an officer pull her over while she was driving him to school. All she wanted was that first day of school photo.
Speaker 9: He wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: The officer placed this boy in handcuffs for not listening to his mom. He was put in the back of a police car. She documented this whole thing on social media and then thanked the officers for their ability to joke around and connect with people in the community. So I don't know if you ended up taking a back to school photo.
Speaker 2: Will will there be though those that will be set.
Speaker 3: Oh, there already are. I can see the comments of people like you know, this is a little much or great wasting police resources.
Speaker 2: I wish I had had Josayah arrested.
Speaker 8: We practiced these pictures, man, and we do it so well in the car and then I get them back and this is not what we practice.
Speaker 2: Where's the smile we practice?
Speaker 3: If you miss anything from today, you can always catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 32: Directly from the source.
Speaker 13: In the morning's Dirney on the thirty You're called.
Speaker 2: And the last.
Speaker 4: Qualifier for a mint Erican idol is the last one for this Mojo Summer Cars cash and gas. Kristen from Canton, congrats, Thank you Kristin.
Speaker 2: You're now qualified. You're the last one in.
Speaker 4: You got a fifty dollars gas card and you're now qualified to win a brand new twenty eight thousand dollars twenty twenty six Chevy tracks from Gordon Chevrolet or twenty thousand dollars. And I do have to tell you something. You're not technically the last. You're the last on our show. Listen to EJ The Joe Show in Bianca after we get done, and they will have the last chance to qualify, so that will be after our show's over with.
Speaker 41: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Congrats to you. Are you going to have a good day today or what.
Speaker 25: I am?
Speaker 15: I'm setting up my classroom right now.
Speaker 2: Man. Where do you teach.
Speaker 15: At Cooper in Lavonna?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: You can have a good class this year. You got your list of kids already?
Speaker 15: Oh, I don't have my list yet, but I always have good kids.
Speaker 2: When do teachers get the list of the students? Like? At what part of the uh you know process?
Speaker 15: It's usually the last week before school starts. I'll probably get it next week.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, can you ever trade like, you know how fantasy football?
Speaker 2: When you do that, you can't you can't do like a little drafting. I saw this as a process.
Speaker 4: There's a school that was talking in their schools for kids with you know, behavioral issues they have, they have a month. I saw this on a news story on one of the TV stations. It's a month of you going to a teacher and then they put everybody in rooms to spread out kids so that certain kids, you know, a one teacher doesn't have all of the kids.
Speaker 2: That are the more difficult ones to be with.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was kind of sitting teachers every month.
Speaker 4: No, so so you start the first month with your teacher, then they do an evaluation process, and then after the first month then they go all right, you know, we have so many kids that have light sensory issues. We have so many kids that have this, and then they move kids. It's all it's kids that are on the spectrum.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, I thought it was an interesting story. I don't know, google it. You can probably see that same story too. I watch a lot of TV. Hang on the phone for just one second and we'll get you set up when we come back here next? Where do you fall in the how long sex should last? I actually did a little reading on this and I found that I was actually in the average range. We'll talk about what that range is next. I'm go anywhere another world.
Speaker 13: Thing than roses.
Speaker 5: It happens at nine five sandalous on.
Speaker 10: Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Sheet and you'll get caught.
Speaker 35: Is the War of the Roses in minutes of Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning Show, War the Roses, the Dirty on the thirties five Lives, Tell your Mom, phone scams, am I the a Hole throwback, throwdown, second date updates. This is your home for all of that stuff. Phone number eight four four Mojo Live Text nine five five zero zero. I was doing a little research for the show, and I found a study that was out that talked about the average sex session supposedly last somewhere between.
Speaker 2: Ready for this? What do you What would you guys? Guys?
Speaker 6: I like you.
Speaker 9: I would say even.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was going to say six minutes. I was going to be very.
Speaker 2: Okay, what would you say?
Speaker 5: I was going to say five to ten?
Speaker 4: Five to ten? What about Lydia? M Bianca, would you like to participate in this one? Are we keeping ourselves out of this because we have Keldan fathers?
Speaker 5: I guess we're going to stay out of it.
Speaker 17: Sorry.
Speaker 5: I have a listener who's calling me right now.
Speaker 6: She's listening on the iHeart app. So she's a little confused on how to work it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh you're walking her through how to work the Iheard app?
Speaker 50: Yes, because she said she's listening to a different topic than what we're talking about right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, we'll tell her thank you for listening to the iHeart radio station. That's okay, you're ready. Zach says what Zach?
Speaker 2: Zach? Oh my god, Zach just said? Did you hear what he just said? Thirty to forty minutes? That guy?
Speaker 30: Are you?
Speaker 2: That guy is a stallion?
Speaker 13: Zach.
Speaker 2: You can come in if you'd like to.
Speaker 3: Well, are we talking, thirty said? Are we talking about like when like the you know, four play starts or are we talking about just the actual cookie baking?
Speaker 2: Okay, I was talking about just that. It's the keeping me too, okay, okay, yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Then I could see like a thirty minutes being like.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, foe play for me is turning off the ESPN, you know, sports Center, and making sure that I get my uh air supply on my rock on. Yeah all right, so Zach, By the way, what was your truthful answer?
Speaker 49: I was joked when I said yours. No, thirty sounds great. No, but fifteen to twenty.
Speaker 4: Fifteen to twenty yeah, still a long time. By the way, with floor play, are you taking are you taking.
Speaker 9: About just baking? Just baking?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 4: I got three seconds, it's like the timer and buzz yeah, yeah, buzz there.
Speaker 9: All right, so whatever you just said, and no, no, no.
Speaker 2: The aver here you go.
Speaker 4: The average is somewhere between three and ten minutes. I have never felt so good to be average. I feel like it's probably more drunk than three. Three three to ten minutes is the average, which is really wild because it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Shock me that much. Like that's kind of where we all thought it was going to be.
Speaker 4: I always thought that people were having like marathon sessions of like thirty to forty minutes or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I guess apparently not.
Speaker 9: That would hurt.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a good question.
Speaker 4: Real quick, Before you say that, I would like to ask the question, what is too long for sex, Like, are there women that feel like there's like.
Speaker 3: Forty minutes If you're telling me forty minutes of constant, yeah, constant, that would that would hurt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but yours I was gonna say, I feel like like they say, hey, d you know what I mean, there are some things that you that you digest that will make you last longer. I mean, you come in from a drunk night, it could go the forty or you know, however long it is, it'll be longer than the three.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I have in the past experienced the henny. I don't do any but whiskey D. Yeah, whiskey D. And uh it's wonderful. It is, it really is. I have taken before a viagra and actually not before taking it. I've taken a bunch of times, you know what I mean like that, and I will say this to you.
Speaker 2: It is a miraculous drugs. What's the longest you've been.
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 4: No, I mean, honestly, as long as you've oh a rack, I don't know, God, they tell you for hours. I'm not just sitting there. I'm not just sitting there looking at it. No, but no, but the long but you definitely last longer, like you definitely can go, you know, like if normal for me would be like six minutes or five minutes or three minutes. Even on occasion, you're gonna go, You're gonna get closer to double digits. Yeah, But still though, the the thing is, the thing is how you know how interested you are?
Speaker 2: I think in that right, I think there.
Speaker 8: Are some sessions that are just smash sessions, like you just in there to be in there. But then I think other sessions are slower, more intimate.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, more sensual.
Speaker 49: I think it depends on rounds too, so like you know, the first couple of rounds, I'm gonna be excited, but the last couple I'm like, okay.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 4: I always I always feel like if that that's what sex should be like, you should be able to say, all right, we're gonna have sacks. All right, great, I'm gonna go prepare myself. You go to the bathroom, you know, and then you and then you wait a little bit and then you go because because you gotta are you gotta Basically what I'm gonna say is you.
Speaker 2: Got to unload the gun before you go hunting.
Speaker 8: Way you wanted a bathroom unloading the gun and you're coming out and hunting.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to wait a couple more minutes.
Speaker 3: Do you do that? Do we want to know?
Speaker 4: I think because I think because I think that if you do that then it helps you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, do you actually do that?
Speaker 3: I have done that, But that's not like a common practice for.
Speaker 2: You, No, I have.
Speaker 4: I have said, all right, this is you know, I can tell like when Chelsea is willing to have sex, and and I can tell when that is about to happen. Then you go and you prepare yourself and I'll clean down there. You don't get the dude wipes out and you know, spray the uh the balls.
Speaker 3: You know, you do you find that you are a more planned baked bacon cookies couple or a more spontaneous bacon cookies couple.
Speaker 4: Well, back in the day, we were more spontaneous. I feel like now it's planned, if not begged. But with that said, I will tell you I think that a lot of couples face that too.
Speaker 8: I think because like to Shannon's point, I don't have many situations where I'm like, let me get freshened up and like let me go clean real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now only in instances where like I know you about to come over, so d sure you're already Dere, Yeah, then it's just.
Speaker 4: Going to happen. I will say this to you. I have buddies of mine that are divorced and now dating again, and they will tell me that it's a struggle because all these women I want to have his sex, and like one of my buddies was telling me, he said, he said that he was he hasn't been prepared for that and for such a long period of time. So these guys get like it's kind of a thing where they're worried that these girls are going to be let down. I think the women are giving up sex a little bit more because they're they're dating.
Speaker 2: The dating process is happening again.
Speaker 4: I don't necessarily think that they're horny, because I think that there is probably an age where I think most women probably are, like, you know, I'd rather not have sex. I'd rather just spend time with him. But I don't know, Dorian, what's up? Or Darien, what's up?
Speaker 2: I don't like you.
Speaker 40: What's going on the morning?
Speaker 2: Well, what's happening?
Speaker 40: I think personally, twenty minutes is a good amount of time to to get everything going.
Speaker 2: Twenty minutes.
Speaker 40: Come on, if you're lasting three minutes, you get like super nervous. So three minutes got to be like my first time. But then after that, twenty minutes should be good.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, twenty minutes the twenty minute rule. With Darien here right now, I will tell you though there, Darien there, I don't know as a guy, women don't understand this. There's a lot of pressure on us. Like there's pressure because we're trying to make sure that you know that it goes to a point where it helps you enjoy it. But then there's also the pressure where the whole time that we're sitting there, you know, doing it, we got to start thinking about other things other than you, like baseball.
Speaker 2: How many you gotta know? You gotta know yourself. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 40: And you gotta be good because then you go to be in that group chat.
Speaker 14: Do that?
Speaker 2: Do you wait?
Speaker 4: You group chat your friends and talk about the bad sex that you had.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, just recently, I was like, why did this happen? In three minutes? Like is it me? Or is it him? But you got to check with the group chat.
Speaker 4: Honestly, you should take that as a compliment because he was that excited or.
Speaker 40: Right, Darren, Okay, that ain't never happened to be, but that could be a reason.
Speaker 4: I like, by the way you guy wants to manufacturers, there could be manufactors.
Speaker 8: Maybe you didn't do it in a while. Yeah, maybe you were excited. Maybe you were selfish at that moment, like sometimes you just sit here and you're not thinking about her pleasure.
Speaker 2: You're just thinking about trying to you know.
Speaker 4: The selfishness is a deal because as ay, it's like sometimes you're just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got yourself from the brain, Alexia, what's up?
Speaker 50: Hi?
Speaker 37: Almost every time my partner and I yeah, sorry, almost.
Speaker 28: Every time me and my partner together, it's.
Speaker 7: At least an hour, Like what the mod linked bo let me get check the highlight.
Speaker 9: In the minority.
Speaker 3: You're an hour.
Speaker 9: I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You said that's a lot because I feel like it's a.
Speaker 2: Female long time.
Speaker 28: No, no, no, it's no my boyfriend.
Speaker 4: No, okay, wow, that's an hour and that's four play.
Speaker 2: Too or is that straight? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: There's the feelings are very much there, so we never really have to do for play.
Speaker 4: It's all intercourse, the entire hour. The filings can still be the entire time.
Speaker 15: One time we looked up and it was two hours, so.
Speaker 2: You know what that's like.
Speaker 4: You know what an hour of sex is like, is like when the god I don't know why I make this reference, but when when I would go to mass and the mass was more than an hour, I'm like, this is long.
Speaker 2: This is here.
Speaker 51: It's never due to the fact that neither of us are you know, getting to the finish line.
Speaker 15: It says, we just enjoy it.
Speaker 2: No medical history. What's up? James?
Speaker 23: Hey, Mojo was going on?
Speaker 38: You will take a honeypack man, You'll be amazed.
Speaker 8: I knew you, I knew somebody who's gonna call it.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you tell her what a honeypack is, Mojo.
Speaker 15: You'll be so amazed. But then after at the first time you take her.
Speaker 23: Right, she'll be amazed.
Speaker 40: Then the second time she takes.
Speaker 17: Her I mean you take her right, she'll notice if you haven't it tookn it.
Speaker 15: She'll notice, she'll be like, what, what the.
Speaker 38: Hell is wrong?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 5: At the gas station?
Speaker 2: Is that where you get it? At it again? My dad has them. Your dad sells honeybags.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 50: I remember a long time ago I was working there and I was about to eat one.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, not.
Speaker 3: That al jumping over the counter.
Speaker 2: Wow, Kelly, what's up? Kelly?
Speaker 15: I think that I should be five to ten per position. So like, if you switch it up, it's like a reset.
Speaker 2: Okay, But you guys have time in between, right.
Speaker 17: I mean you can if you want.
Speaker 4: You're not You're not reaching, You're not doing it? Are you doing a position all the way through to.
Speaker 16: Yeah, like you know, you start a little missionary and then you start switching things up a little bit, and I mean not really like time in between.
Speaker 15: It's just you know, a little play here and there.
Speaker 5: Maybe how many resets are you? Are you getting a sash?
Speaker 15: Typically we like to do like three.
Speaker 4: I like my place to only have two acts. But thank you last Paul Sean? What's up Sean?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to call him and say hello in good morning.
Speaker 6: But also I usually find myself.
Speaker 23: Holding off so long I'm not able to get to the firework stage.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So like, yeah, I like being right on the edge, but I also, you know, it's not all about me.
Speaker 2: I find pleasure in my wife by the way this guy. I just want you to know that I can go all night.
Speaker 4: And I was just like a pleasure my wife. I can go right, I can do it, you know what, Get off my damn bone line.
Speaker 1: A Detroit USNX, Mosquito, Gred Records, Simy VTS, Stilly Doo, Channel ninety five one four five SNX and ninety two five Kiss FM, an iHeartRadio station and Guaranteed Human.
Speaker 4: All right, we're giving you a trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival coming up right after this War of the Roses catching cheaters.
Speaker 32: I'm proud of it.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry. Get your home for Boar of the Roses Uncolo in the morning.
Speaker 4: Angela thinks that her husband is cheating. And what's the reasoning, Angela.
Speaker 15: I've been going to the casino a lot more than normal. We used to go a lot together, and now he's been going like twice a week, and so.
Speaker 2: You think that he's cheating at the casino. Would is he going to gamble?
Speaker 15: I mean, I assume he's going to gamble. He's been going with his coworkers like twice a week, but he comes home between like nine and ten every time he goes. But he's I don't know. He says that they're taking up a whole new afterwork fun thing to do together, and so he's that's why he has been going more, he says.
Speaker 2: Does he ever win?
Speaker 15: Not often though, I mean I don't see.
Speaker 9: I mean yeah, I mean twice a week is a lot for sure.
Speaker 2: But he's there.
Speaker 4: Is he cheating on you financially? Is that what you're saying? Or why do you think that there's a woman involved?
Speaker 15: Well, because I found a hotel key card to the MGM and his.
Speaker 2: Wallet, so like you found it, like a hotel room key card.
Speaker 15: Right, yeah, So it's like, why would he need a hotel room if he's coming home the same night? What is the key card for?
Speaker 2: Has he ever stayed out and not come home or he's always come home?
Speaker 15: He's always come home.
Speaker 9: So did you ask him?
Speaker 15: I did, and he said that it was his friend's key card. But I just something in my gut just tells me that that's not right.
Speaker 5: Do you have access to his bank accounts or anything?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 5: Can you see if you were charged for a hotel room?
Speaker 15: I don't. I haven't left at that, so yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do they at our at our casinos here in town in Detroit, do they give sometimes comp stuff like comp rooms and things like that. The other thing, too, is just because he's got a hotel room key, does it necessarily mean he's going into the hotel room.
Speaker 9: And yeah, but I understand where she's coming from.
Speaker 2: So really, yeah, I would.
Speaker 4: I would wonder too if he just picks up although he'd said it was his friends, but like you could pick up somebody else's car, you.
Speaker 3: Throw it in the garbage, yeah, or you put it in your pocket. You know you don't like put it in your wallet.
Speaker 2: Are you guys having sex?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 15: No, we're still intiment everything.
Speaker 4: So all right, we're gonna call him up to see where he's gonna send a dozen free roses, and we hope that he sends them to Angela and that this is just a misunderstanding with his key card. It's the War of the Roses. Mute your phone so he doesn't hear anything on the line.
Speaker 15: Okay, Hello, Hi is this Tim?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 6: Hi Tim?
Speaker 9: How are you this morning?
Speaker 39: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 3: My name is Nicole and I'm calling you from an online floral company. We're new. We're called roses bloom dot com, and I'm actually calling with an offer for some free flowers for you.
Speaker 6: Tim.
Speaker 3: Do you have a minute or so to answer some survey questions in exchange for a dozen long stemmed red roses, totally free to you. We're just trying to spread the word about our business. Okay, it's it's it'll be.
Speaker 9: Real, real quick.
Speaker 3: Actually it's just two questions. Have you purchased flowers in the last six months by chance?
Speaker 10: Tim?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 9: And do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six months?
Speaker 38: Possibly?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 9: And that is actually all I needed from you.
Speaker 3: And as I thank you for participating in that roses bloom dot com survey, I'm now authorized to provide you with that dozen long stemmed red roses. So a couple of things for you to know. They do go out today, and they can go out of state, so if you have family or friends out of state, we can do that. And I just need a first and a last name to start of who you would like these flowers sent to.
Speaker 39: Okay, we'll go with Jonah.
Speaker 9: Did you is the first name Jonah or Joan Jonah Jonah like.
Speaker 6: J O n A H.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, okay, and the let would spell the last name again?
Speaker 10: Kay?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 9: And what is Jonah's phone number?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 38: And I have to look for to be one second please okay, all right?
Speaker 46: Uh?
Speaker 38: Okay, here it is it's.
Speaker 39: Two four eight.
Speaker 3: Yep okay, six day? And what is Jonah's relation to you? I just have to fill out part of a profile. And that's one of the questions that it is on here.
Speaker 39: Uh, it's a close partner of mine, friend, close friends.
Speaker 9: Okay, Tim, we do something.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh is Donah a girl? Yes, Jonah's female. Okay, I'm so sorry. I just assumed I don't know any female Jonahs. I only know male Jonas.
Speaker 38: Okay, that's a girl.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So we do something unique at roses bloom dot com. Tim, And instead of sending a paper card with the flowers, in this case, Jonah is going to get a text message and she is going to be alerted that she has a flower delivery. And then part of that text is going to include a voice memo from you that I'm going to record with you here in just a second, so you're gonna hear me count you down. You leave whatever message you want to leave, and when you stop talking. I'm going to stop the recording and come back on. Okay, okay, all right?
Speaker 9: Three two one.
Speaker 38: I Joe.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 38: I can't wait to see you again. And here is a little something for you until then.
Speaker 9: There you go, okay, okay, uh, Tim.
Speaker 3: I also have to let you know that this call is being recorded for quality and training purposes. Are you okay with that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 38: That's fine.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tim, I'm gonna jump on real quick just to complete this call and the transaction.
Speaker 2: And I just need to let you know one last thing.
Speaker 4: While you have been on with us and you've been sending flowers off, your wife has been listening, and Angela just heard you send flowers to another woman that you call a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? Tim? This is the mojo in the morning show.
Speaker 4: And Angela contacted us because she was worried that you were cheating on her and she wanted to see where you would send the roses to. And you sent them to another woman that you called your girlfriend, a.
Speaker 21: Friend friend, Angela?
Speaker 2: Do you do you know who Jonah is?
Speaker 15: No, Tim, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Who Jonah is.
Speaker 15: I had a good feeling and I knew I was right. I'm sick to my stomach right now, all.
Speaker 13: Right, eight years.
Speaker 38: This is the weird way of doing it, this whole thing here.
Speaker 17: Well, I had to know.
Speaker 2: Tim, how long O? How long have you been in? How long have you been?
Speaker 39: I don't really feel comfortable talking about this with anybody but my wife, especially on the radio.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, then I'm gonna let you talk to her so that you can try to explain yourself, if you can try to explain yourself out of this one.
Speaker 38: Okay, Well I want to say thanks, Bud.
Speaker 35: All right, hang out one second, Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater, Mojo in the Mornings, Wore the Roses.
Speaker 32: It's Mojo in the Morning's Road to or Heart While Music Festival in Vegas.
Speaker 4: All Right, I'm gonna give the word out to text in to win a trip to Vegas. But first War the Roses continues next, and we get into the fact that you could actually hear their kids in the background. The iHeartRadio Music Festival starring Bts Benson, Boone, Snoop Dog, Cardi b, The Goo Goo Dolls, Kenny Chesney, Landy Wilson, who else, Weezer, Zara Larson. If you want to go, here's the word to text text Vegas to two hundred two hundred win a trip for two so airfare for you and whoever you want to bring, hotel accommodations at one of the great casinos there, tickets to both nights Friday night and Saturday night at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in September, and one thousand dollars spending cash.
Speaker 2: You got to text the word Vegas to two.
Speaker 4: Hundred two hundred right now and pick up your phone if you get a call from an out of area number. That's how we tell you that you won. Text Vegas to two hundred two hundred if you get a text.
Speaker 2: Confirming entry, plus iHeart Radio Info.
Speaker 10: Stand your data and message supply.
Speaker 2: This is the home of War of the Roses.
Speaker 3: We love Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: While you have been on with us and you've been sending flowers off, your wife has been listening in an Angela had just heard you send flowers to another woman that you call the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: Tim, This is the Mojo in the Morning show. And Angela contacted us because she was worried that you were cheating on her and she wanted to see where you would send.
Speaker 2: The roses to and you sent them to another woman that you called your girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Were the roses? Crazy situation happened when we were doing this. I mean, aside from the fact that we thought at first, I thought it at least first, Jonah was a guy, like I thought he was sending flowers to another dude, and I was like, oh God, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Then all of a sudden, you hear in the background what sounded like children.
Speaker 9: Ow me off so bad.
Speaker 4: After we had let them talk for a little bit, we put it on hold, the conferen and so on hold, and then I had to ask that question, uh, to find out exactly who is with kids?
Speaker 6: Angela, Hey, yeah, hey, I have kids.
Speaker 28: We do. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was he with the kids?
Speaker 15: I'm sorry he said, was he with the kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We could hear the kids in the background. Was that you with him? Is that you with him? Or him with them?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 15: You know he's got them right now. Hopefully they weren't paying much attention to what he was saying.
Speaker 2: Wow, how old? How old are kids?
Speaker 6: Two and four?
Speaker 2: Wow? Okay, all right, what kind of explanation did.
Speaker 10: He give you?
Speaker 15: I mean, he's he's not really giving me a good one. He's just getting defensive and making up excuses, and I.
Speaker 2: Just plus, is probably not a good time.
Speaker 28: He said the word.
Speaker 15: Y'all heard him say girlfriend.
Speaker 4: And and win with your kids around, I don't think it's good to have that talk. I want you to to hang here. I want you to stay strong.
Speaker 2: Okay. If there's anything that you need from us, let us know.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, guys, Tam.
Speaker 2: Are you with the kids right now?
Speaker 39: Am I with the kids?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are the kids okay?
Speaker 38: Yeah, the kids are fine.
Speaker 2: Why I'm just.
Speaker 4: Making sure we didn't realize that you were with the kids until we could hear them in the background in Angela just told us that you were.
Speaker 29: Yeah, that's why I was really not a good time to talk.
Speaker 38: About this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: So you know, come on, I understand, but you actually had no problem sending these things off and leaving a message on a card for a woman.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but they're not in front of me when I was talking, so it's kind of okay, all right, hold on one second, okay, Okay, they were tim sorry to say this to you, they were with you because you could hear the background of what was going on.
Speaker 4: So Obviously, while you're sending off the card and doing your recording, your children are. They probably don't know what's going on. They're two and four years old, for goodness sakes, but still they're there. So all right, you want to go grab some phones. Always got to go to Toya, I mean Toya's. Toya's got to give us a response on this War of the roses.
Speaker 17: What's good morning, my favorite people? Okay, So I two things I'm gonna say. One is that we've seen so many War of the Roses where people I don't know if y'all remember the one where the guy was cheating with the lady and took his daughter to the movies or something like that. So I don't know if y'all remember that one. But the men, well some men, let me correct myself, do this all the time, so don't be shocked. But then I'm gonna give you a little tips. When you come on, all you have to say is, hey, I have one more disclosure. I want to go over with you and then go into it, because when you get on the line sometimes you're like, oh, there's one thing I want to say. That's all you got to say. So that way they think it's part of the call that's for free too.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you. Thanks as our radio consultant here.
Speaker 40: I got youall.
Speaker 17: Whatever y'all need.
Speaker 15: I love y'all, y'all my favorite people.
Speaker 28: We love you.
Speaker 13: All. Right.
Speaker 2: Let me go to Jacob. What's up Jacob?
Speaker 29: Hey, that was a Mojo longtime caller here.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 23: I say so about this war on the Roses man.
Speaker 15: Not only is he cheating on his woman, he's also cheating his kids.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 23: It ain't right to be doing that the children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, quick question for you on that.
Speaker 4: At what point when you heard him with us and the explanation part that you just heard just a second ago. And I don't know if you heard it or you were calling, but his explanation point was that's the reason why I don't want to be doing this right now. But wait a second, is that the reason you don't want to do this right now? Or is it because you got caught?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: He handed there like he like he tried to play it off like we were bad for asking him. Hey, were your kids there? I'm sorry, but you were the one with your kids there? And if we didn't point that out. You wouldn't say anym.
Speaker 9: A bigger one. Maybe you shouldn't be doing it because you're married.
Speaker 4: Well, it also like he cared though, like I didn't hear any remorse in his voice side. Honestly, I thought that he seemed remorseful or not scared. I think he seems scared now he was, Well, I guess you know, really, no, I thought I took it differently. I thought I thought that he was like, why are you doing like like, oh crap, I cannot believe that this has happening, but not.
Speaker 8: An oh crap like it's the same my wife and I want to save this marriage. I shouldn't have done this, okrap.
Speaker 4: Maybe like the O crap when the lights and sirens are blaring behind you and you know you got caught speeding, Like that's the oh crap you get, like, oh man, I knew I was speeding. I shouldn't get you know, I don't know a nido. What's up?
Speaker 13: Hey, good morning y'all.
Speaker 25: Just to the last callers point, I agree with him. He's definitely cheating on his kids as much as he's cheating on his wife, kind of ruining that whole family dynamic. But also at the same time, a question for y'all. I feel like most of the war are the roses you guys do in my recent memory, at least, there's not really kids involved that.
Speaker 4: What would you guys say, No, there's a lot of Actually I would say majority, there's children involved. Really sometimes sometimes well sometimes we just we don't ask the or at least tell you the Hey, do you have children at home?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 25: Yeah, okay, okay, I gotcha, but yeah, no, it was definitely unfortunate.
Speaker 4: Did this make you feel something different though, knowing that you heard the kids, Yeah, this fall.
Speaker 25: Different than otherwise. It was like other h I guess married situations, knowing that there were kids involved, especially so young too and four like they just had them right right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean young to realize what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 25: And imagine going to school the next day and uh, your teacher says, the kids of the dad who got busted on us.
Speaker 31: Came do that.
Speaker 2: The key card?
Speaker 4: Some listeners wanted to talk about the key card from the casino? What's going on, Courtney?
Speaker 18: Did she say that that room key was his friend's room?
Speaker 4: I know, but we we I think, might have asked her the question of do you think it could have been somebody else's, Like, could have been somebody that he went with, because he did say that he goes with.
Speaker 2: You said that, he said.
Speaker 3: That was the excuse that he did was that it was a friend. And that's why I'm like, you would throw it away, you wouldn't keep that, that's so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 18: And that I got the person's name was like more of a man's name, and.
Speaker 3: Then he said my partner, right, but then he said girlfriend or made a reference to the fact that she was female, and I was like, I truly have never heard of a female with the name Jonah.
Speaker 9: But that got me too.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, but it doesn't make it any different if it was a man.
Speaker 9: Well not in a different layer, but no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Katie, what's up, Katie? It's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 14: The morning.
Speaker 19: Clearly that key Carter has been used more than one time, or he was keeping it as a memorabilia kind of thing.
Speaker 41: It's his girlfriend, so.
Speaker 19: They've been seeing each other more than just going to the casino.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's uh, that's the wild that's the wildest parton you know what I keep thinking about is that guy they called a second ago and said, you know, the kids are going to say, you know, are their teachers going to say, are you the kids from the War of the Roses. I actually wonder what the people that work at MGM Casino are going to say when they sit there and see a guy sitting across from them, wondering if it was the guy from the War of the Roses.
Speaker 19: You know what I mean, like for sure, for sure, he's been doing this clearly for a very long time. And it just shows you a women's gut is always right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's sad too. It just makes me so heartbroken for her being a mom too.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Stephanie high wore the Roses?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 6: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Okay? What do you want to say? Stuff?
Speaker 41: So, my mom and dad had a very tumultuous relationship. I'll preface this that they're still together.
Speaker 23: They worked it out.
Speaker 41: I'm really glad that they did. But when I was younger, there was a lot of infidelity. And I remember being five years old, and I got explained later. I didn't remember right that moment what was going on, but my mom was sitting in my grandma's chair crying and she was upset about my dad. But that is the first memory I have of it. I was five years old, so like these kids are four and two, that four year old may remember this later that like dad had random people in the house and Mom's sad now and they're not innocent, you know what I mean. Like I got explained later what was going on as I was old enough to understand, so I pieced two.
Speaker 28: And two together. But my first memory of my parents'.
Speaker 41: Issues in their marriage was my mom crying in.
Speaker 28: The chair because she had found out my dad cheated on her.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's and how old are you now, Steffie?
Speaker 41: I am forty three now, it's.
Speaker 2: Forty three years old. It stays with you, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 41: I mean it wasn't the last time, so I mean obviously it leaves an impression on future relationships.
Speaker 28: And stuff if it continues.
Speaker 41: So I hope that, like, either it works out and they get the help they need, or they go their separate ways and those kids remain Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you Stevany for that. Thanks for sharing that. I hope it gives you a little therapy, even just to tell us it does.
Speaker 28: It makes me feel better to know that I've overcome it. I chose to be a survivor and not a victim as a child watching that broken marriage.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 4: Thanks for colling. I appreciate you. Call us more often, please, no problem, all right, your.
Speaker 32: Home of War of the Roses, five latch to tell your mom, Tones, scams and Shannon's Dirty.
Speaker 2: You on the thirty is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: You've got a pair of tickets to go see Ed Sharon at the ford Field, at the ford Field or big announcement.
Speaker 2: By the way, I had something coming to ford Field.
Speaker 4: We'll have in a second Ed Sharon tickets win right now text ed to nine five zero zero standard text and data rates to uplive mo.
Speaker 13: Jordan Mornings, Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 4: Mike is going to join us here right now and appropriately enough Mike concert announcement.
Speaker 48: Hello, Hello, Luke colmbs Ford Field, April seventeen.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: That's a big one.
Speaker 48: Yes, yes, yes, pre sale is Thursday the twentieth, on sale Friday the twenty first, and I do got to shout this out.
Speaker 2: B ninety three dot com.
Speaker 48: We will have those tickets and the B ninety three Morning Shrow we'll have those tickets as well.
Speaker 4: So Mike Luke went to this weekend's concerts at ford Field. He went to go see Ris Chris Stapleton and Laney Wilson Great show. Said he knew not one song because Luke is not a big country guy. He's you know, loves Drake and stuff like that. He did say that after a while, when you're there at a country concert, he goes because he went to the Zach Brown band with Chelse and I, he goes dead all of a sudden. It doesn't make a difference. If you know the words you start singing with. Everybody's just fun, man, It's just a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of like everybody's just there to have a good time for the most part.
Speaker 48: I mean a hat any concert you're gonna have something, but like most of the part, everybody's just trying to have fun.
Speaker 2: I'd go see Louke Colmes.
Speaker 39: What is that?
Speaker 4: What's that song that he wrote for his wife or whatever? That was like a it's like a and I know that, you know they write a bunch of songs for like their wives and stuff.
Speaker 2: A tango, No, it's the hold on a second hair after all?
Speaker 5: Or is it beautiful, crazy.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, crazy, beautiful crazy.
Speaker 2: I can't help but amaze me. I love that? All right? Sorry, Shannon, Wait did you hear?
Speaker 3: Okay, So my first story this morning is about Travis Kelsey. I don't think you were here last week when I did the story that there's a rumor he's going to make a country album. Is he going to coatry music?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, stop him. Supposedly that become like musicians.
Speaker 8: I saw it on Twitter yesterday. I think I might asted to Shannon. But the rock oh yeah, got a little song out.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, surprises anymore?
Speaker 2: All Right.
Speaker 3: So while we're talking about Travis Kelsey, he was doing an interview with reporters at Chiefs training camp yesterday, and of course somebody had to ask him about his wedding to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 15: It was, it was.
Speaker 34: It was a fun off season man. Wedding was the best night of my life. And I appreciate everybody who came out and celebrated and you know, had fun with us. And yes, about all I really got from that night.
Speaker 2: It's it was. It was a crazy night.
Speaker 39: It was.
Speaker 2: It was full of a lot of celebration.
Speaker 3: But it's football, baby, football, baby in other sports storty. Today, Russell Westbrook announced he's retiring from the NBA after eighteen seasons, announcing that decision Stardia.
Speaker 2: He did that when he was with Video Casey.
Speaker 3: He did a cool video on social media with Michael B. Jordan voicing it like it was all of his career highlights. But was the fourth overall pick in the two thousand and eight NBA Draft by the Seattle SuperSonics. Never played there since the franchise moved to Oklahoma City that summer, but he did spend eleven seasons with the Thunder. He'll played for the Lakers, the Houston Rockets, and this past season with the Sacramento Okay.
Speaker 4: He and Chris Paul overstayed their welcome. No yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you got to relax.
Speaker 8: Russell Westbrook is by far one of the most exciting players the league has ever seen. Definitely one of the most exciting point guards we've ever seen lead in the league from a season perspective. In the entire NBA in history and triple doubles, we've never seen a guy with as much shouldered and his ability to actually handle it and take teams to know he never want a ring or whatever the case, and everybody wants to judge him off rings.
Speaker 4: But it's a player though that you will at least admit is not good because you don't you own ever you they're ever mentioned an NBA player, like I say something about anybody in the NBA.
Speaker 8: All right, Paul George over stage as well. No, Paul George is phenomenal. I don't think we've ever seen a player come back from his gruesome of an injury as he had and still been able to perform at the level he's been performing.
Speaker 2: That dark O millis.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about you guys go out for drinks after the show and have this.
Speaker 2: Is just fast, just fact. Shout out to Russell Westbrook, got.
Speaker 3: Speed, My brother Ted Lasso himself. Jason Sudeikis joined Mumford and Sons on stage at Madison Square Carta and to do the Ted last hoping song.
Speaker 6: That's kind of.
Speaker 4: Cool is the Joe Backer now season four back. I gotta watched season three. I stopped after a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a marriage scam happening in this country, and really it's nothing new, but now authorities are cracking down on it.
Speaker 58: This morning, eleven people are under arrest accused of running one of the largest marriage fraud schemes in US history.
Speaker 46: We believe this network took in tens of millions of dollars over its decade long operation, making it one of the largest marriage fraud prosecutions in US history.
Speaker 58: Prosecutors in New York say the ring arranged hundreds of sham marriages, pairing Chinese nationals seeking green cards with American citizens willing to marry them on paper for a price.
Speaker 3: The foreign nationals paid.
Speaker 58: As much as one hundred thousand dollars each, and the Americans were allegedly paid.
Speaker 3: Thirty thousand to say I do.
Speaker 58: According to the indictment, some of the fake weddings were held at restaurants where the couples changed into traditional Chinese wedding attire to make the ceremonies look real. The marriages even came with an unusual prenup a clause stipulating that the husband and wife could live separate lives and have nothing to do with one another.
Speaker 46: The range sham wedding ceremonies, complete with efficiants, wedding attire, photographers and attendees, and once a foreign national obtained a green card.
Speaker 13: They arranged for a divorce.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's interesting. Would you do that for thirty grand? That's a thirty ball? Yeah, just to get married real quick.
Speaker 8: Give somebody's citizen chev The most I've been offered is six thousand. Couldn't do it for six thirty on my rate? You actually were offered?
Speaker 2: Need to do it? Lady used to bring my mama hair?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, you did remember that?
Speaker 6: And Leslie.
Speaker 3: A suspicious package found outside of a fire station shut down traffic during rush hour in Washington, d C. This week. Please shut down the road after somebody saw someone putting a package that had all of these exposed wires in a public trash can. Obviously makes you all nervous, for sure. You see something like that, you assume whatever. Well, officers eventually went out and opened the box, and what did they find inside an electronic sex portable pump device. So the road ended up being closed for about two and a half hours because of a sex toy outside of the fire station.
Speaker 2: It wasn't in Anna's black box was looking at her.
Speaker 3: The one that Anna talked about yesterday show Miss Anything from Today kept up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: All right, good job.
Speaker 35: Okay, this is something in the Dirty on the thirty on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning. And this is so crazy to think how fast summer has gone by. But also it's so crazy to think how grown up Mike's Cecily is. Cecily to me has always been the little girl that you know Mike and Ali. You know, I remember taking the first grade probably was you know a thing. She's going to middle school? Now, how crazy is that? How did she get that old that fast?
Speaker 10: Mike?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 48: I just reminisced about it as we did orientation yesterday for middle school.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's what was it like for you to go into the orientation and everybody think that you were a middle schooler.
Speaker 48: If I didn't have a beer, they would be like, Sarah, you need your school idea, young man.
Speaker 2: Is she excited about it? She's very, very excited.
Speaker 48: I think it's starting because we have like these talks each night before we go to bed, we have to talk with each Milo and Sas, So we've been talking to her about kind of what's what to expect going into to middle school, and I think some of the stuff that she didn't realize is going away is starting to hit her.
Speaker 2: And we didn't know this either, Like there's no recess.
Speaker 48: Like I know that's a silly thing, but to a kid, like their whole world is is that that moment at recess and it's about to change. And she's kind of like bummed about that. And we're starting to teach her like just how to be a little more grown, like a little you know, a little more mature.
Speaker 2: And it sucks.
Speaker 48: It really sucks because I want her to still call it play dates and that kind of stuff, and it's all disappearing. And I think she's excited because it's something new and she's going to see her friends again.
Speaker 2: I ended up doing a slightly messy podcast like from.
Speaker 48: That talk, and so that's upout Mojo Mojo in the Morning dot com if you want to listen to that.
Speaker 2: But it brought up a lot of feels in my own world. Talk to me about it. What did it bring up? So I moved in fifth grade to Belding.
Speaker 48: I was like going to school in Grand Rapids and moved to Belding in fifth grade, which was middle school. For me, hers Is until seventh grade, and when I moved there, I I we kind of just threw me in, Like there was no orientation, there was no advice, there was no nothing, and I never really I haven't really thought about it my entire life up until now when we're talking.
Speaker 2: To her and I'm like, man, I really wish I really wish somebody had done this for me. Like I had no idea what I was doing. I was just thrown in and said, go.
Speaker 4: So you didn't have any kids that you knew, Like there were no neighborhood friends or anything like that that you went to school, No.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't go there, so I didn't.
Speaker 48: So all those elementary schools who everybody knew everybody, they they were you know, their friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And now I didn't know anybody.
Speaker 48: So I was the new kid in fifth grade and it was cool, Like like part of it I think about, like I think it forced me to go out of my comfort zone and talk to people. And now I'm like really comfortable like walking up to anybody and talking to them. But at the end of that, I'm seeing her and what she's going through of like not understanding why recess is disappearing and why we can't do you know, certain things and lunches this and class like none of that.
Speaker 2: I had any idea or preparation.
Speaker 48: I was still playing Power Rangers at that point in fifth grade and I and yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just does she are there any little kid stuff that that she still enjoys doing that you do not want to take have it taken away from her? Like like you know, the whole idea, Like I remember, uh, when I was a kid, I loved playing with my Matchbox cars. You know, I had like a million Matchbox cars, hot Wheels cars and stuff like that. And I remember my brother's saying to me as I was going into senior year high school, hey, you know you probably should think about that, like most of your friends are really driving.
Speaker 2: But no, but but I was. Honestly, I had a little bit of my childhood that was I was like the and not.
Speaker 4: First off, I look like I was twenty eight years old when I was, you know, five, so you already kind of look older. So it looks weird like you look like you might be you know, I don't know, it's having some issues, but I I wonder sometimes I don't want to take that away from Cecily, that she still loves playing with dolls or doing things like that. Yeah, Like I don't want the kid all of a sudden growing up and you know now she's you know, trying to be old, too old, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went to the orientation.
Speaker 48: We went to his eighth grader orientation cause we're taking off tonight and going camping up north so we can't go to the seventh grade tomorrow. And the difference between an eighth grader and a seventh grader, because we see our seventh grader in those eighth graders is wild. They're all taller, like a lot taller. They like they must change a lot. And I don't remember because I didn't grow very tall, but they must change. They're like their clothing is like Cecily is still wearing like dragon t shirts and still like loves to draw dragons and write dragon comic books. And we've tried to have a conversation of like, don't lose that that that spark that you know, I don't know. I've been trying to come up with advice for zero don't But.
Speaker 9: It's her, that's her, and that's what she likes and yeah.
Speaker 4: It's well, it all changes when you get a phone for him, you know what I mean, Like, once they get a phone, they all of a sudden turn into an adult.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think middle school, I mean middle school is definitely I think you'll see changes for sure, Like they just grow up all of a sudden.
Speaker 9: You blink and you're like, wait, what in the heck happened?
Speaker 2: What did it?
Speaker 3: That's that's what my experience was from from middle school. Because LUs is going to seventh grade too, but middle school for us started at sixth grade.
Speaker 2: Oh did it really? What was the biggest change you noticed?
Speaker 3: I just feel like, like for her too, it was an entirely new group of friends, and so I felt like sixth grade and thank goodness, she has a great group of friends that she met. But I feel like it was a lot of trying to figure out where she fit in and how she fit in. And so I said this to you, Like, the one thing that I really tried to drill in her was be Lucy. Don't try to change yourself so that you can fit in with like this girl or this group of friends. Like, just be you, and that's how you're going to find your you know, community of people. But yeah, six middle school girls.
Speaker 48: Man, that's my biggest fear is like the clicks are going to start and we've always just been like be kind and do this thing, you know, do the be kind to somebody who's maybe sitting by themselves. But I know, I just have a feeling and I'm a little nervous about it, like this is just gonna break her, Like I She's gonna come home one day and something's gonna happen that she has never had happened to her before, because up until this point, everybody's.
Speaker 2: Been kind to each other.
Speaker 10: Part.
Speaker 4: I got a question to throw out to you and Shannon because both you guys and keV, because you guys all have kids the same age.
Speaker 2: Which one would be worse.
Speaker 4: For you finding out that your kid was the kid that everybody was picking on or finding out that your kid was the kid that was picking on everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so I don't want my kid to be mean? What do you think, keV?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, you don't want You don't want your kid to be big doing but I don't know it would be Absolutely I do not want my kid to be the one that's being a bully and being disrespectful, because I think that says a lot more about the type of parent that you've been and how you've raised your child or what they've witnessed.
Speaker 2: Idel I agree with you. I think it's a reflection on the parents.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I also want to be the type of parent where I don't hopefully my child would have stood up for themselves in that instance. I mean, even if they come home and they break down because they feel safe in front of me, Hopefully I've instilled in them the ability to speak up and to not necessarily fight back, but to show that, you know, they won't tolerate them to behave You're awesome.
Speaker 4: I you know, it's weird because I was never like sent off to school, and I don't think you guys were either where your parents basically said, all right, you're gonna have kids that are gonna say this to you, or you're gonna it's all you're You're you're more reactive than you know, uh, proactive, And I do think like, I don't think I ever said to my kids like going into any kind of a level of their lives. If you got a kid that does this, it's usually they had a kid that did it and you say to them, all right, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I wonder if nowadays.
Speaker 8: You have I mean, taking Joe Sigh out of a predominantly black school and sending them to school with a bunch of white kids. You gotta have a conversation like, hey, this might happen. Let me know if this is saying to you, let me know if you feel like this, Let me know if a teacher dude, da da da da, Like you gotta have them type of conversations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in that particular situation, I just feel it.
Speaker 4: You know, it's wild because of I isn't it crazy to think I do not remember like it being as hard as it is and these kids nowadays, Yeah, but I mean there's just.
Speaker 9: So much more to it than we dealt with. I will tell you this, Mike.
Speaker 3: One thing that like really kind of has blown me away, I would say, over the past like four months is luc and I have always been really really really really close, like attached to the hip. She's my bestie, and I will say sixth grade kinda like I could feel her going more towards her like making that separation. Oh, like her friends are her world, and that is really hard as a parent. That is really really hard as a parent.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, you wasn't that right, like you grown independent, But yeah, it.
Speaker 9: Has been a huge shift for me and not one that I have done well with.
Speaker 48: So we can tell it's starting and we are. We have talked about a phone and I don't know, like I don't want to. I haven't talked to her too much about bullies or any of that kind of stuff. I've just said, I, if somebody's not nice to you, what are you going to do? And we thought about doing like, hey, we're gonna pretend like we're bullying you and see how she reacts. But I think we're just gonna let her figure that part out because I felt like I didn't get to talk about that either. And I you know, I maybe had a couple bullies here and there, but I was just like that's where I created like humor. That's how I learned, Like I don't think you I don't think you can prepare somebody to be bullied. I think you can talk to them and give them, you know, this is what you should do if they say this, if there's specific things.
Speaker 2: But I think we just got to let her figure it out at that point.
Speaker 4: Your hope is that you guys have such good dialogue with each other that she would say something to you or you would notice it, you know, before it goes too far. But Jessica wants to make a comment about Cecily, would you want to say, just have.
Speaker 7: Her join as much like after school clubs or activities. That's how my daughter got her group of friends who are absolutely amazing. And she was like in the art stuff, drawing stuff too. So just have her join as much as possible, all different kinds of activities, and she'll find multiple friend groups and hopefully we'll be able to just intermingle with everyone and not really have that bully.
Speaker 4: She's a She's a pretty active kid, isn't she, Mike. She likes you do a lot of stuff, very personable, very Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 48: We're trying in that era of still trying out things like volleyball, and we've tried out a bunch of different things, so we're trying out stuff.
Speaker 2: Hey, Stacy, what's up. It's moje in the morning, and say hey to Mike, Hey, Michael, are you good, Stacy? How are you?
Speaker 41: I'm wonderful, sir.
Speaker 52: I'm gonna speak on both ends of the spectrum on this one, because my oldest was a bully and my youngest was bullied. So the best I can stay and advice I can offer is number one, open communication all the time. But maybe find for are a mentor outside of you and your wife, somebody that's going to teach her how to conduct herself in different manners. Because I have this theory, it's called the same voice theory. Your child will not.
Speaker 22: Listen to you, and somebody can say, for batom what you have told them and they'll listen. So getting somebody else's voice involved is detrimental my children.
Speaker 52: They're adults now. But if I would have had somebody to mentor my son, especially, I think that he would have gone a different path in life. He's a good kid, don't get me wrong, he's a hard worker, he's a great dad. But I think that if he would have had a strong male mentor in his life, he wouldn't have felt the need to bully other people. And then my daughter, she was just once she hit middle school, it was a nightmare, and it would hers was during COVID, so it was a whole, a whole thing. But she went back to public school and I ended up pulling her out, putting her into private school because just I saw her life going in a whole direction that I was not prepared for.
Speaker 28: Oh she you know, she.
Speaker 52: Graduated, she's looking into going into the trade. She is the one who stood up for the kids.
Speaker 28: That were bullied.
Speaker 14: Even though she was bullied.
Speaker 52: There was no kid ever left behind with her, and she challenged people that were much bigger than her when they saw when she saw somebody else being bullied.
Speaker 4: In the interesting you can have two kids that are totally different and you raise them in the same way.
Speaker 2: I love the same voice things too. But maybe I got to get her into karate.
Speaker 4: And then funny how parents will throw their kids in jiu jitsu or karate or something like that. What's up, Dana, how you doing?
Speaker 24: I'm doing good, Good morning. I was just gonna say, like, when you guys were talking about would you rather have your child be the one that's bullied or be the bully? And I think that it's probably easier to talk to your child and stop them from bullying then to give your child that confidence to get out there and start those friendships.
Speaker 2: And totally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, you're you're you're right, and some kids never get over that that they've been bullied no matter what you do. That's a wow, great comment, Vicky.
Speaker 2: What's up, Hey, how's it going good? What's going on?
Speaker 44: Oh?
Speaker 59: Nothing, I just wanted to let Mike know. One of the biggest things is try not to ask, no matter how much you want to, try not to ask so many questions of like, hey, how was your day?
Speaker 9: Did you have a good launch?
Speaker 6: Did you And when something comes up.
Speaker 59: Just listen, oh my god, yes and yes, yes, okay, try not to say anything. But if they say something about oh, so and so did this and you don't hear anything for a few das, be like, oh my gosh, what happened with so and so?
Speaker 9: You never told me all that the best advice?
Speaker 2: Okay yep.
Speaker 59: Did that with our daughter, and then she brought home the troubles and issues to us and just kept like the generic like politeness with other people at school and then came home and was like, well you became the same excuse me, the safe place so and uh college And she's pretty well adjusted for that.
Speaker 2: And Mike, wear.
Speaker 4: Clothes in the pickup line when you're picking her up from school, like make sure you go shirtless like actually yeah, with a with.
Speaker 2: A can of red Bull in your hands.
Speaker 48: Well, I just wanted to get confident enough so I can show up and start singing outside of the song and embarrass her, Like, I just need her to get that confident so I can start embarrassing her at school.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Kids, when kids stop giving kisses to you at the pickup line, that's when you know your kids grown up.
Speaker 2: Mike, good luck to you when school start next Wednesday. We gotta call it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna check in with you, okay, next Wednesday. All right, we'll be right back, Michi goes.
Speaker 32: Most listened to podcast is the Emotion in the morning show Hard to Believe Tell the podcast. Hey, listen on our free Heartwadio.
Speaker 1: Appy White, Detroit in the US, next ob Ski and Grand Page at IR Radio Station. Guaranteed, real stories, real laughs, real doll Joe.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 38: Lie.
Speaker 4: The sales department's going to the Tigers game today to watch the Tigers take on This makes sense, White Sox. It's a day game. We're going to be doing what they're doing, a little staff outing. We're doing it in like a couple of weeks, actually two weeks from yesterday, and uh, this is actually gonna be fun because the show gets over with at ten thirty. Then we usually go into show meetings and then we do a little taping, a little bit of uh, you know, jazzer size.
Speaker 47: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then we go to do you white people with jazzer size?
Speaker 28: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think I want to see it still, Yeah.
Speaker 2: We would do.
Speaker 4: We do our aerobics together, our workouts together. Uh, and then we go you know home afterwards. Well, this time we're gonna actually go to the game, So we're gonna all hang out and if you listeners want to come with us, we have some open spots. They gave us a suite the Tigers did for the Tigers Rays game, which is happening on Wednesday, August the twenty sixth, and we would love for you to join us, so Lydia, let me open up the phone lines, but you can only call in and win if you know that you can get off that day, or if you already are off.
Speaker 2: A pair of tickets right now eight four forur Mojo Live.
Speaker 4: Your chance to win a pair of tickets to see the Detroit Tigers take on the Tampa Bay Rays and what will be a win or I don't know. No, they've been winning there. This White Sox series is going to be interesting because, well, here's the thing. The White Sox series in saying, because every game that they win is a game that they get towards getting in first place, uh and making the playoffs. Because the White Sox are in first place in the uh the American League Central. So I'm gonna look at this real quick. I'm on my MLB app I watch Tigers baseball. All right, So what do we got here?
Speaker 13: We are?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is not bad.
Speaker 4: Half a game out of a chance to make the playoffs in the wild card. I lain this to me, and we're three and a half games behind the White Sox for first place. So they win these games, you know, if they sweep the series. Here we're going against the well, well we will. We got let's see here we got Actually, we got Cleveland today. I thought the White Sox. No, we're playing Cleveland today and then the White Sox this weekend. So we gotta we gotta win. Let's just put it that way. I don't know what the things are, but we gotta win, and we gotta to uh, you know, make the playoffs, which would still be mind boggling to me after we sold off pretty much all our assets.
Speaker 5: More importantly, will they have your favorite chips and French onion dip in this suite?
Speaker 2: So I have not heard anything about the sweets. I know that The last we heard that my leg up pair.
Speaker 4: The last we heard was the Tigers were giving us the tickets and they weren't giving us any food.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have food, well we have to pay for it. So I don't know what was the story with that.
Speaker 3: And and drinks.
Speaker 9: I can't sit at a game without a drink.
Speaker 5: What's the point of having a suite?
Speaker 4: I have to ask promotions what was going on because they were going to get a sponsor to do it, which who wants to sponsor us?
Speaker 2: Just eating? You know what I mean? Like it's basically a free plug or something.
Speaker 3: But I feel like I got to yell out that door and ask I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to figure it out. We'll figure it out if we have to. We'll get Daddy Warbucks Steve Gibara to help us or something. You know, we always can. You can go to the bank with a guy like us TV over at zot Ford. He'll always usually help us with something. But he's going to help us to a limit because none of.
Speaker 9: This no dessert cart.
Speaker 4: That dessert cart is First off, that dessert cart is a five hundred dollars investment for It's good, though not stupid.
Speaker 2: It's too expected.
Speaker 3: Actually I didn't. I was not that impressed with it. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 9: I like the idea of a dessert cart, but there wasn't.
Speaker 2: Much on there.
Speaker 4: The dessert cart is a wonderful thing if you are matt Ishbia, you know what I mean. Like the dessert cart is good for the wealthy. Hold on a second, here are you with us, Doug?
Speaker 15: I'm here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, my friend Doug is a winner.
Speaker 3: Dog got to smuggle in some food.
Speaker 9: But A're gonna be there.
Speaker 2: We're going to figure this out. Doug. Do you have a good friend that you can bring with? Are you gonna be fun to hang out with?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 39: Oh you know that all day long?
Speaker 23: Yeah, I'll do a wife or my daughter. Absolutely.
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 39: So we crushed it. I can't wait. I've never been to a suite.
Speaker 4: Well, you're only getting a para. No, no, no, don't mention that. No dessert. You're not eating dessert. We're all trying to watch our sugar levels. Wait a second, real quick, real quick. It's only a pair of tickets. So it's either your wife and daughter are coming, or you're coming with either your wife or daughter.
Speaker 2: Right, I want to make sure that you understand that.
Speaker 4: So it's August the twenty sixth day game one o'clock.
Speaker 2: No problem, Hey, come in.
Speaker 13: Today.
Speaker 14: Look me.
Speaker 4: What a what a guy Doug is going to be. We have one more topic left in maybe trending news before we leave. I've had to scoot early because Josiah's got a test for school to take. So he's got like some kind of a placement test or something like that. So Calv's on his way so high to Cavin. It's Mojoe in the morning, Shannon. What the big famous party?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's this weekend, the party that I talk about every year with my friends Matt and Justin. They always throw a party for just like, oh, a reason, but not a reason you think that you would throw a party for.
Speaker 9: So Anna.
Speaker 3: It started with they moved into a house and renovated the house, and it took them years to get a staircase built in this house. So when the stairs were done, they decided to throw a party. Well, now, yeah, it's a beautiful staircase. We've We've posted pictures of the staircase. Everybody will be done with this staircase.
Speaker 4: When Shannon talked about it in the air, I was like, this is the weirdest friend group I've ever heard. And then she showed me the staircase and I was like, that's actually a play nice legging staircase.
Speaker 3: And pictures of the party. This party has now become the party of the summer to get invited to. Like this Saturday, they're having Bojie out to do the music, the food. Justin's a chef, so his company does all of the food. There's so much champagne. And when the gays show up for a party, they show up it is better than they asked for. His red carpet, I told and is already stressing out about what to wear for this This year's party.
Speaker 9: The ame, there's no there's never a theme.
Speaker 3: But this year's party, I think, is to celebrate the fact that Matt and Justin are expecting pumpkins. They they started they started growing pumpkins in the spring, and so they sent out an announcement that they were.
Speaker 9: They like they pollinated pumpkins.
Speaker 4: So that's what the parties were, because I think I love when gay dudes have have based and.
Speaker 3: Trust me, when they sent the announcement, I thought that's what it was, and then I clicked open the text.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, Jess Pumpkins, you just recently, within the last few weeks, we're over there for dinner and you posted on your social media.
Speaker 13: What was is it?
Speaker 2: Mad or Justin? That's the cook they're the chef, Justin So Justin.
Speaker 4: Doing this amazing thing where he was like cooking and he poured all this stuff on top of it like it was I don't forget.
Speaker 21: What it was.
Speaker 13: What was it?
Speaker 3: It was at Polenta with like all sorts of meat and veggies, and she's sort of it's called something.
Speaker 9: I'm forgetting what it's called. But it's a whole production.
Speaker 2: Does he cook at his own big famous party or no? He caters it?
Speaker 9: Well he he, yes, his catering company does the fo.
Speaker 4: She's a caterer, so he has his guy's work and doing the thing. Yeah, that's amazing. Yeah, well that's it.
Speaker 3: My sister got invited this year because she's about to be one of their new neighbors. She's moving, and she's so excited, Like I love having something like this to go to where you're just excited to go.
Speaker 2: Is she excited about living next to these guys? Is she that close? Like because they have parties a lot of the time.
Speaker 9: She could walk to their house from our new house.
Speaker 4: My neighbors next to me have people over all the time, and it's starting to become a tad irritating, like like people parking on my grass or I have like occasionally they block the entrance to my driveway.
Speaker 9: So they do neighbor bribes for the party.
Speaker 3: So Justin's been baking for like the past two weeks and he delivers all of these incredible things to all of his neighbors to say, hey, we're having a party this weekend. Like it made me exactly just text me if there's an issue, and you know, here's cookies and muffins and brownies and whatever else he's making.
Speaker 9: He does homide.
Speaker 2: Candy my neighbors to bake for me.
Speaker 4: There was a party at our neighbor's house last week. It was first off, I don't, I don't. I've never been to this house. Okay, it's a house down the street from us. They had cars all the way up and down our block. Like I'm telling you, they must have had ninety cars, and they had people that like. So I took the dogs out at night and to go to the bathroom, you know, like at ten thirty or whatever. It was eleven o'clock. That party was still going. And this was the craziest. People were leaving and when they were leaving their their radios were louder than the music they were playing at the party that day.
Speaker 2: It was wild, are you?
Speaker 3: We've driven every year and we kind of learned our lesson last year, Like West wanted a couple more cocktails and I was like, well, I'm not going to stop. So your DD to you maybe like five or ten minutes, not even does not minute?
Speaker 4: Does an uber driver hate that kind of pickup? Probably because it's like short, Really, I don't know. I took an uber half a mile and it cost me forty dollars because I think that they served charged me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, would much rather be safe obviously than sorry.
Speaker 2: So the party is what Friday night, Saturday, Saturday night?
Speaker 4: You can't wait to see the outfits and they call it and what is and again the themous for the pumpkins.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming that's what it is this year. I can't remember I got the invite and I can't remember. Huh, yeah, they're expecting.
Speaker 4: That's kind of amazing to have. It's nice to have friends like this, but honestly, it's exhausted.
Speaker 13: So fun.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have to do anything.
Speaker 9: You just when it comes to events.
Speaker 4: It's no offense, but it's a lot of exhaustion of having to go in these social find outfits and get get invited. Sometimes it's nice to not have friends. I'd like to have friends that have parties that we just binge watch TV together.
Speaker 3: That does sound really nice too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Don't don't you like the weekends? Do you guys ever do this?
Speaker 4: Because I do this, I can't imagine like Bianca and Lydia because you know in Anna. But I like when I have nothing planned, Like when I say to Chelsea on a Thursday night, what do we got going on? Because I don't know what's going on ahead of time, like I don't really put things in a calendar, and she'll say, we have nothing this weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, thank you Jesus.
Speaker 5: I love those weekends. But it's also because then I can decide. It's not like I'm sitting in the house all day, but it's like, oh, if I want to go to dinner, I can go to dinner. If I want to go to breakfast, I can go to breakfast.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I always look at like when we have a busy weekend, like I've got a couple of busy weekends coming up here. I look at it as it's like I'm never stopping working because you know, our business what we do is we are into entertaining and whatever the deal is.
Speaker 2: But you know, I don't know. Crazy West gets siction in.
Speaker 5: Please let me know. Have an outfit ready, okay, and I'm available.
Speaker 2: What are you doing for Wes's birthday tonight?
Speaker 6: We are?
Speaker 9: So he has like a whole day planned.
Speaker 3: Kieren, his son, my stepson is taking him out to breakfast right now, and then West has to work, and then his friends from his like work or taking him to a little happy hour, and then he's going to walk over from the happy hour and we're going to meet him for dinner.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: But Wes does not like his birthday. He does not like celebrating his birthday. He never has.
Speaker 9: So it's really like a tough like.
Speaker 3: I love celebrating and I want to celebrate him, but he's just not super into it.
Speaker 2: Has he always been that way or has it been since his mother has passed.
Speaker 4: No, he is.
Speaker 3: He's kind of always been that way because his mom could never afford to throw him a birthday party or really celebrate his birthday. He was only had one birthday party his whole life when he was a kid, you know, and so his birthday was just never an important day to him.
Speaker 9: To him, the most important day is Father's Day.
Speaker 2: He loves.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he loves Father's.
Speaker 4: Stay well, Matt and Justin make Wes a big birthday cake this weekend too.
Speaker 2: Have a big old cake for West.
Speaker 3: Make him an appropriate shape, boys, because I know him, they'll make it a big old d oh.
Speaker 2: They're that kind of gig.
Speaker 13: I like it.
Speaker 4: All right, Maybe next year there's an invite for me at this little party. Guys, all right, we'll be right back. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: We interrupted Mojo in the morning with this very important complaint from a listener.
Speaker 4: Mojo, every time you say we'll get to that next next is twenty five minutes.
Speaker 39: I have a d D.
Speaker 2: I can't even remember what you were saying you were going to talk about by the time you talk about it.
Speaker 32: Get with it, get to watch Mojo is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 12: Story.
Speaker 2: You know what this guy. I'm sorry, Zach, Zach, I don't mess around. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You guys all have to understand something that our listeners expect. They expect they don't you know, they don't want us to just give them a portion of the show. They want us to give us all of the show. And if you guys want to go and give listeners half the effort, then that's the way that you got to feel.
Speaker 2: But I don't feel that way. This is my favorite benchmark, by the way, let me do it.
Speaker 17: I know it is.
Speaker 4: I just a few moments ago, asked Zach. I said, Zach, should I run a little late or should I end the show early? And Zach answered with end early?
Speaker 30: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, they'll get a lot of us tomorrow. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was like, oh, yay, go to the bathroom. All right, all right, here we go. Ready, let's go with let's start this. Anybody got like end of the summer vacation plans, Like you're going anywhere for end of summer like vacation. Usually people I think like they do their vacations either beginning of the summer or midsummer. But I know a lot of people that wait till the very very end before their kids go back because it's cheaper, actually believe it or not, because most people are vacationed out.
Speaker 2: Well travelers.
Speaker 4: If you are traveling and you pack certain items, TSA said that you could face a seventeen thousand dollars fine.
Speaker 2: Kind of wild though that they that they have that as their their price a trip.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. TSA agents won't just take your items away from you. They're actually finding you up to seventeen sixty two dollars per violation per person if you bring a prohibited item with you. Here is the list of TSA's prohibited items. Cordless kerneling irons, band in checked luggage, bowling balls band.
Speaker 2: In carry ons.
Speaker 3: Come on, I don't understand why you can't bring a bowling I mean, you're a dumb that's going to suck for you.
Speaker 9: Don't worry, okay.
Speaker 4: Cast iron cookwar band in carryons, corkscrews with a blade band in carryons, electronic cigarettes and vaping devices.
Speaker 2: Band in check luggage.
Speaker 3: I actually can I get that one?
Speaker 4: I always wonder how they are able to check in or that you have that, because they always will say do you have a battery?
Speaker 2: You know, thing like that.
Speaker 4: Foam toy sword, band in carryons, gel type candles, bandon carryons, Samsung Galaxy Notes seven phones, band in your life. You should not even have one of those, but banding carryons and check luggage. Why would I sell Samsung Galaxy Note seven phones.
Speaker 9: That's the one that keeps blowing up.
Speaker 2: I think is blowing up.
Speaker 3: But like overheating and overheats you know what else? I feel like I have to say this to all the parents right now. Depending on the TSA agent, usually they confiscate Nito's dumplings and squishies. So just please know how before you go to the airport and your child is heartbroken as he or she has to throw them all.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's crazy. I didn't know that. That's that's good.
Speaker 23: Take.
Speaker 9: Some are nice and will let them through, but most don't.
Speaker 2: Why is it what's wrong with them?
Speaker 9: Because they're gel.
Speaker 4: Other two more screwdrivers longer than seven inches, so bring a six inch screwdriver banding carry ons, and then snow globes. Snow globes are banding carryons too, because it's over three point four ounces of liquid.
Speaker 2: I always thought that they.
Speaker 3: I thought they were getting rid of that, and I feel like lately I've thrown stuff in my carry on that's much bigger than that, and they haven't said anything to me.
Speaker 4: But here's a quick question for you. If the cashier forgets to ring up an item, what do you do? Do you tell them or do you just move on and say I got myself something for free.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if I would notice it. Yeah, are you watching that closely when they're ringing everything?
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 4: In the survey, thirty three percent of people admit that they remain silent when the cashier failed to ring up an item during a checkout. Thirty percent of Americans say they've shoplifted before, and by the way, that's up twenty three percent from twenty twenty four, so more people are doing it.
Speaker 2: Because I think it's the prices of things.
Speaker 4: So I I've think that a lot of times you leave stuff underneath your on the bottom of the cart.
Speaker 2: Anybody forget it? Yeah, or you don't see them actually physically do it.
Speaker 47: You know.
Speaker 4: This is a big story this morning. Uh you see ubers doing uber tween. Yeah, uber tween. So if you are somebody that has a child like your child's age, Shannon, like you have Lucy, and if Lucy wants to go on a you know ride to like a friend's house, or maybe sometimes even go to school, A lot of times kids have working parents that you know, they need to take kids to school. Uber Tween is going to be now available, but you're gonna have to go through a process in order to get your child to be able to be okayed through uber Tween, Like there has to be I think I think that they said, let me look at this little Oh they want to charge me a dollar ninety nine for the story.
Speaker 2: Oh go screw now. I'm not paying a dollar. By the way, Detroit Free Press blows.
Speaker 9: I never go to the site anymore because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it blows. I actually silly.
Speaker 4: I actually bought bought it like six months ago and I still haven't canceled it. I need to cancel the damn thing because there's never a story that I really care about. And then you got to pay that's stupid. Okay, let's go back to this one. Kids between the ages of ten and twelve will be allowed to actually take ubers by themselves without a parental you know, involvement inside of the vehicle with them.
Speaker 2: Would you feel comfortable putting Lucy.
Speaker 9: In a lesson?
Speaker 3: I literally just talked about this a couple of days ago and I said, no way. And he was like, why it's so safe. You can see where they're going, the drivers or background check. It would be so helpful. And he's like, think of all the kids in New York City that are eight years old and ride the subway to and from school every day.
Speaker 9: I'm like, eh, but that's not But.
Speaker 2: How many here we are?
Speaker 4: I told you a story about my buddy's daughter who goes to Birmingham all the time and has these uber drivers say creepy things to them.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I just that was a big note for me.
Speaker 6: But I know, I do know.
Speaker 3: I mean I have friends who use it for their team, like thirteen fourteen year olds. Yeah, and it's really helpful in getting them to where they need to be when they can't drive them.
Speaker 2: So and uh, here's the last story of the day. And then we're done.
Speaker 4: Guys, all you wanted to give a half an effort. Today we had good calls look at me, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking you. We heard the voice of us, I'm looking at you.
Speaker 4: Podcasts man, by the way, best topics of the day, if I'm going to rank them. The War of the Roses was on fire. I thought that was fantastic. I thought uh Shannon's topic about Wes wanting to dye his hair turned fun. It was really fun with Kai that called us up talking about her two men, Kevin and his neighbor who.
Speaker 2: Saw him naked.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And then the uh Anna's tipping topic from early in the show is spectacular.
Speaker 2: Do you tip the person that you know started off the show gives you botox?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And are you average when it comes to the length of sex? And I'm very average. It's okay to be average every now and again. Guys, your ladies like it.
Speaker 4: And here you go the things men flaant that women don't care about. Tell me if you guys agree with this.
Speaker 9: I love these.
Speaker 4: This is This is a list of things that guys will wear on their body or do to make women think that they are big time in the pants. Number one oversized luxury watches.
Speaker 9: I actually hate that.
Speaker 2: Really, you don't like lack watches, not when they're like.
Speaker 9: So blingy and huge, and it's like.
Speaker 3: Look at look at look at my watch, look at my risk, look at my risks.
Speaker 2: I hate that. Jewelry, Like, do you look at watches?
Speaker 10: Not really?
Speaker 4: Ever, other women say they don't either big loud jewelry or jewelry in general. Expensive sports cars, Nope, designer with logos everywhere.
Speaker 3: Anna's like, yes, yes, yes, for me, it's totally opposite.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Anna actually was getting like when I see a guy walking.
Speaker 3: Down the street with bul on his T shirt, I'm.
Speaker 45: Like, you are.
Speaker 6: I don't want that.
Speaker 5: I don't need that on it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, how about this. Guys with over the top gym muscles. Do you like guys over the top they're knowing jim muscles? Uh, constantly talking about your income?
Speaker 2: Don't like that? No, But do you want to know a guy has a good income?
Speaker 5: I mean I want to know that he's doing something.
Speaker 4: Guys with a boastful social media presence do you want a guy with a lot of social media.
Speaker 2: Followers up in the air?
Speaker 5: Really could go either way.
Speaker 2: Guys who drink expensive alcohol.
Speaker 5: Good because so do I.
Speaker 9: Okay, now that's.
Speaker 3: The one I will say. I I would appreciate like a fellow who you want a guy that's like.
Speaker 9: That's great too, but like appreciate a good wine.
Speaker 13: I like.
Speaker 3: I like the guy who do both.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh and uh oh uh.
Speaker 4: Guys that have the highest end or newest and latest and greatest falling, I do not care about that. Now, what if a guy has like a really old iPhone like he has like or what if would you date a would you date a guy that is a non iPhone iPhone user?
Speaker 23: Like?
Speaker 4: No, I won't. I won't date my guys. I think it's a total red flag I have. I have a problem with h those that.
Speaker 3: Are what if it's like the phone that they get free through work and you're like, oh, well that right.
Speaker 4: There's a red flag in general, because why is a guy you know he's got his cheap work from Now, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I don't care. All right, that does it for today.
Speaker 9: I don't care if a guy has them listen it.
Speaker 2: I like my guys.
Speaker 4: I think that's it for today. I think we're done. I don't think that we have anything else to do. I got to get the thing that says twenty years in counting thing and we'll be back tomorrow. We're going to be at the car dealership at Gordon Chevrolet tomorrow where we're giving away a twenty eight thousand dollars brand new Chevy or twenty thousand dollars cash. Make sure if you're qualified for this thing, that you get there and get there early because we're playing Throwback throw Down at eight o'clock and if you're not there, you're not going to be in that drin. And if you still want to get qualified, you can listen on the iHeartRadio app or live to Channel nine FI five.
Speaker 2: In Detroit because there's a few more opportunities to win. See you guys tomorrow, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, it's Mojo in the morning.